Best Company Guarantee Landmark Home Warranty Logo

Landmark Home Warranty

8.0

Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Linda Norsworthy San Antonio, TX

Four stars because most of the time, once I get to talk with the agent, all is professional, courteous and efficient. The last star is because of getting through on their phone lines can take hours,. Getting a response from an email isn’t much better. In never got a call back when I left my number at 1:00!pm one day.,I had to call back the next day and wait in hold again. Most frustrating!

Chase C San Antonio, TX

My hot water heater went out, landmark had the repair company out within a week and 5 days after that my hot water heater was installed and working. Costs were transparent up front and service was quick. Great feeling making it easy!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Chase C., Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Susiy Richmond Kanab, UT

I had an issue with the A/C and they got me a name and the company that came out was very professional. We are happy with the response.

Kenneth Smith Goodyear, AZ

I made a request for service on Saturday because our pool pump stopped working sometime Friday afternoon. I received an email Sunday that I would be contacted within 4 business hours. Monday morning I get another email that states that I will be contacted by a different company within 4 business hours. Nothing happened. I called both companies, neither answered. Left voice message for company number 2. Called Landmark to see which company I should expect to contact me. I gave up after 20 minutes on hold and called back an hour later. Sat on hold for about 2 hours and 15 minutes and finally gave up. I sent an email to customer service for them to call me. That never happened. Today Tuesday, I called both companies again and left a message with company 2 again. Then I called Landmark customer service again, and this time it offered me to leave a call back number. Hours later Landmark finally called and offered to follow up with the service company. I was on hold again for quite some time. The Landmark rep comes back on the line and tells me that the service company will call me later today to schedule an appointment for possibly Thursday or Friday. Again no call. I did receive a text stating that they will be here on Thursday between 8:00am and noon. No call or consideration for my schedule whatsoever. By the time they get here, if they come, my pool pump will have been off for 6 days, and who knows when it will ever be repaired.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Smith, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction and servicing our valued homeowners as quickly as possible remains at the forefront of our priorities, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Repairs have been authorized and additional parts have also been ordered to complete repairs, and we are actively monitoring your service request through resolution. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

Aaron Flaherty Houston, TX

The call center wasn't really listening. They wouldn't send someone out unless something was broken. So, i had something that i wanted to get fixed as in preventative maintenance, but it was not "allowed" unless i was experiencing issues.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Flaherty, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we sincerely regret the frustration. In accordance with the service plan, Landmark covers mechanical breakdowns that become inoperable from normal usage. Please know we appreciate your understanding with respect to coverage. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to provide this information. Landmark Home Warranty

Jillian Wess Boise, ID

Alex was very helpful this morning in sharing more knowledge on the existing plan for our first year of coverage and how to best take advantage of the renewal. He very quickly guided us into a decision which was pleasant as we had not always had a good experience with Landmark Customer Service. Thank you Alex for your help!

Carlos Rodriguez Converse, TX

I reviewed several home warranty companies and found Landmark Home Warranty offered more coverage for about the same amount of money I was spending with my current home warranty company. I was impressed with their customer service representative, Ms. Melissa G, who took her time going over the details of the policy I was interested in and did not put any pressure during my inquiry for a purchase decision. Instead she wanted to make sure I had all my questions answered before making my decision and once I decided to go with Landmark Home Warranty, Ms G made everything easy by setting up my Landmark account so that I could go in and update the account when I was ready. I am happy with my decision and looking forward to Landmark Home Warranty to serve my future home needs.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Rodriguez, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Melinda! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home service needs. We have also shared your rave review with Melinda, and she is extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Louis Mendoza Spring, TX

They send out reputable concerning HVAC technician that explains answers to your questions. I made a call to Landmark the next day because I made a mistake for the call. Because of my ignorance of not allowing time for me to access my problem before the call. It was about my set points to my thermostat. I thought the technician answered my question wrong when he said, it didn’t matter how’s it set. The set points were so set that it was kicking the fan on and blowing cold air when the system was turned off. That’s why I called. I reset the set points in the thermostat everything is A Okay now. I should have not made that emergency call to Landmark the next day. I went into a Panic because I thought the technician advised me wrong. I’m truly sorry for the call. I’m totally satisfied with Landmarks Warranty policy and procedure. I’m a happy camper Thanks I hope my explanation clears up the phone called made to Landmark Warranty.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Menzoda, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and our dependable contractors! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 26th, 2021

Louis Los Angeles, CA

Just wanted to give kudos to Ashley L., who really took care of my situation in a thoughtful and diligent manner. I’d had several frustrating and subpar interactions with other reps, but she made me feel like I’d made a smart choice in choosing Landmark (the others made me second guess my choice).

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Louis, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Ashley! We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners and we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know Ashley loved the positive feedback, and she enjoyed providing you with her personal assistance. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 26th, 2021

Sal Orem, UT

Anytime I had any claims they help me and make sure I have a good experience!! the people that help me are always profesional amd nice and seem to know everything that I need to know!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Sal, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 10th, 2021

Juli Maloney Henderson, NV

After doing some research, we called to inquire about the questions we still had pertaining to home warranties and coverages. We were lucky to get connected with Cynthia Freeman. She not only answered all of our questions but also walked us through the entire sign-up process with no stress or pressure. Talking to Cynthia was like talking to a trusting friend with a world of knowledge on the subject of home warranties. We now have peace of mind and a new friend. We can not thank Cynthia enough!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Maloney, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Cynthia! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home service needs. We have also shared your rave review with Cynthia, and she is extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Christine Moschogianis Carson City, NV

Easy to request services. Needed repair on washing machine and it was done easily. Needed repair on ice maker and it was done quickly.

Lesa Davis Preston, ID

Even with the difficult problems caused by Covid and not being able to get parts and items, Landmark has tried to still help as best as they can.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Davis, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Betty J Artman Maricopa, AZ

Prompt, professional, informative. In replacing my ac unit and furnace, it gave me peace of mind that I had home warranty.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Artman, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty. It is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and also provide you with the peace of mind you deserve, and we are grateful for your positive feedback. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Doris Bernhardt Sun City, AZ

When having drainage problems, Landmark didn't cover hydro jetting that was necessary to open our drains. It was the only way the plumber could help with the stopped up pipes.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Bernhardt, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and we always appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We are also available to answer any questions regarding coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and happy to offer our personal assistance. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Georgia Parker Spring, TX

Landmark has been quick to respond to the situation of our microwave failing. We were presented with options, which I didn't like, so I called their offices. Trisha R truly listened to what I was telling her and offered a very amenable solution to our problem. Thank you, Trisha, for representing Landmark in such a positive way!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Parker, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive feedback regarding your customer service experience with Landmark Home Warranty and Trisha! Listening to your concerns and offering prompt resolution was very important to Trisha and she appreciated the opportunity to assist you. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 27th, 2021

Denise Willis McKinney, TX

We signed up for a home warranty today with Cynthia F. Cynthia was very professional and knowledgeable. The initial process was excellent!! We feel better knowing our home is covered with Landmark Home Warranty. Thank you Cynthia F!!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Willis, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Cynthia! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know Cynthia loved the positive feedback, and she enjoyed providing you with her personal assistance. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 22nd, 2021

zhi zeng Meridian, ID

The warranty helps me keep a peace of mind. but when the price keep going up, I begin to question my decision. Fortunately, Scott Poirier is willing to work with me on the price and allow me to have another year of peace of mind

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Zeng, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your positive customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Scott! We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners and we sincerely appreciate the feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Scott goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service Landmark strives to provide. Thank you again! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Deb Fransen Mesa, AZ

I have not had the opportunity to use the service but the customer service representative to sign up for the Warranty is top notch. Alex answered the phone right away, I was not put on hold and then proceeded to answer my questions. I am looking forward to placing a work order when the need arises. I am hopeful that I will receive the same prompt and efficient service. Thank you Landmark and Alex.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Fransen, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Please know your review made Alex's day, and he appreciated the opportunity to help and the positive recognition. On behalf the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 30th, 2021

Brad Willis Phoenix, AZ

Best things about Landmark: I have been treated respectfully the few times service has been needed. Customer service has always been friendly and promptly notified service providers of my needs. Renewal process is amazingly simple and quick! Alexander J has handled my last couple of renewals and he is always friendly and knowledgeable about my policy/contract. Thanks Alex! I've only had a few service needs and Landmark has been great about handling them quickly. Thank you!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Willis, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alex! Ensuring quality repairs are completed by knowledgeable and friendly professionals is exactly what we strive for, and we appreciate your thoughtful testimony and the opportunity to assist you. We have also shared your kind review with Alex and you really made his day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving again. Landmark Home Warranty

Central Oregon GMA Bend, OR

After a not so great experience with another company who we had been with for almost 30 years our last technician recommended Landmark. As we have a new rental and did not want to continue with our former company we called and spoke to Alex. What a difference! Knowledgeable, professional, friendly, fast, and thorough, that's what we got, We signed up for the new property and will be switching over our primary residence as soon as the old contract expires. Thank you Alex and Landmark!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Central Oregon GMA, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such wonderful remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alex! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Alex goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service Landmark strives to provide. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 23rd, 2021

E Anderson Maricopa, AZ

When I called about my dryer not working, they got someone in touch with me the same day. Even when I’ve called to just ask questions, they were always very polite and pleasant to speak with I am very happy with Landmark Home Warranty and I have recommended them to others.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear E. Anderson, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive comments regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing best-in-class service and timely repairs completed by professionals who deliver quality workmanship is a top priority, and we are happy to hear about your pleasing experiences. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for the opportunity to assist! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Apr. 8th, 2021

Glenda Zimmer Winston, OR

The rekeying went fantastic. The plumbing leak was the pits. This survey is for the plumbing. I already gave feedback on the rekeying.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Zimmer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and being so receptive to our phone call. We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners, and we sincerely regret the frustration. Your testimony provides great insight on how we can improve to better serve our valued homeowners and we are so happy to hear that the plumbing leak was resolved. Thank you again for allowing Landmark the opportunity to assist you. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Rebecca Maerz Nampa, ID

Quick to respond to an issue and so far the companies sent out have been excellent.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Maerz, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Sandra Hudson San Antonio, TX

Very Hudson Service, they were on time. Courteous and concerned about the matter

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Hudson, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Providing timely repairs completed by knowledgeable and courteous service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you received. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Carlos Guerra Scottsdale, AZ

Landmark's representative was friendly and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain their various residential coverage options, and I chose the one that best suited our home needs.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Guerra, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are pleased with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 30th, 2021

Sarah Houston, TX

Easy to use when needing a claim. Claim was made online, responses were immediate, and we had a contractor assigned within a day.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Sarah, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences using Landmark Home Warranty online! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Judie Ivancovich Austin, TX

I just renewed my home warranty with Alexander J. He was knowledgable, professional and took the time to answer all of my questions - he was great! The entire process took less than 10 minutes - which made it easy!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Ivancovich, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alexander! We are so happy that you found ease renewing your warranty plan and really appreciate the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home service needs. We agree! Alexander goes out of his way to provide excellent customer service, and your kind words truly made his day. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We sincerely value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 16th, 2021

Mary Antonette Dela Cruz Las Vegas, NV

4 stars since I just purchased our Home Warranty and the start date will be tomorrow, 7/9. Even though there are so many negative reviews about them, I still gave it a try. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing with them. 4 stars because of Melinda G., the agent who helped me with the process and explained everything to me so well.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Dela Cruz, Welcome to Landmark and thank you so much for the 4 star review and remarks regarding your customer service experience with Melinda! Your satisfaction is always our top priority and we are happy you have chosen Landmark for all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we have also shared your review with Melinda and she was humbled by your kind words and appreciated the opportunity to offer her personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 14th, 2021

Rachel Handke Ellicott City, MD

Thank you to Alexander Jacobs for all of your help with answering our questions about the home warranty and getting us signed up quickly and efficiently! Great customer service!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Handke, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experience with Landmark Home Warranty! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know Alexander loved the positive feedback, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 13th, 2021

James Orem, UT

Renewing my Landmark Home Warranty policy over the phone couldn't have been easier. Mr. Alexander Jacobs was very helpful and professional. He explained my options and the entire phone call took less than 4 minutes.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear James, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alexander! We are so happy that you found ease renewing your warranty plan and we are pleased with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know your review made Alexander's day, and he appreciated the opportunity to help and the positive recognition. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

k b Seattle, WA

I called in to renew my policy and Alexander J. took care of the job. Alexander was courteous and professional. Add to that, he was efficient, the whole process took less than 2 minutes. As a company Landmark is reliable and will continue to have my business. Thanks again.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear KB, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such wonderful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alexander! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Answering your questions and ensuring a seamless contract renewal was extremely important to Alexander, and he appreciated the opportunity to offer his personal assistance to you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing Landmark! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 7th, 2021

Warren Grover Eagle, ID

I was impressed with their responsiveness and with the professionalism of Melinda G. in answering all of my questions completely. I had sent requests to several companies and it took days or weeks for them to reply to me--even the company I am currently with was slow to respond about my renewal and they were slow on responding to claims as well.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Grover, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Melinda! Your satisfaction and maintaining responsiveness when you experience a breakdown is our constant priority, and we appreciate your wonderful remarks. Please know Melinda loved the positive feedback, and she enjoyed providing you with her personal assistance. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 7th, 2021

steven campbell Cypress, TX

Service is fast and no issues with fixing any issues we may have had with our home. I would definitely recommend land mark to anyone looking for a home service. Alexander was very helpful and fast and efficient at getting our warranty renewed.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Campbell, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! We are so happy that you found ease renewing your warranty plan and we are pleased with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know your review made Alexander's day, and he appreciated the opportunity to help and the positive recognition. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Lisa Weise Boise, ID

My experience with the Vendor response has been (one took over 3 days to contact me) underwhelming. I have unfortunately sat on the phone 45+ minutes on occasion trying to cancel a service call due to timing on Vendor availability (over 3 weeks). To date, have had to hire my own contractors for all work because of this. Overall my interaction with the initial staff who answers the phone and the renewal TEAM (specifically Cynthia F) has been outstanding. Cynthia assisted me above and beyond due to my prior experiences... I am extremely grateful for the extra time she took to assist me.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Weise, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Cynthia! We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners and we sincerely appreciate the constructive feedback and opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Cynthia goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service Landmark strives to provide. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 6th, 2021

Lori Bagley Boise, ID

I am so happy with the service I have received from Landmark Home Warranty. Just renewed my contract and the representative, Alex J, was pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. You can't ask for more than that. Great experience.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Bagley, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such kind remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alex! We are so happy that you found ease renewing your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Alex is incredible and he enjoyed speaking with you and loved the positive recognition. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 30th, 2021

David Williams Ivins, UT

I have used Landmark for the last five years. They are quick to respond, and the contractors they use for repairs are top-notch. I just renewed for my sixth year. Thanks Alex for getting my policy renewed in less than four minutes and quickly answering all my questions. Great Job!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Williams, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alex! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. Please know, answering your questions and ensuring a seamless contract renewal was extremely important to Alex, and he appreciated the opportunity to offer his personal assistance to you. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your loyal business of 5 years and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Annette Anderson Show Low, AZ

I called Landmark Home warranty to purchase a home warranty policy. When I called I waited less than a minute before Alex J answered the line. Alex explained all of my options with ease and knowledge of the available plans. After deciding on a plan the entire process took less than 10 minutes..

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Anderson , Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your excellent customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alex! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know Alex loved the positive feedback, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. On behalf of the entire Landmark team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 18th, 2021

S Green Valley, AZ

Christopher S is who sold me on Landmark. Yes, the coverage seems great and the price is fair but Christopher S went above and beyond in answering my questions, helping compare it to my current warranty with a different company and just being upbeat and easy to work with.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear S., Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Christopher! We strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard as your home warranty provider. We agree! Christopher goes above and beyond, and truly embodies the caliber of service Landmark strives to provide. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 17th, 2021

Bridgette Perry North Las Vegas, NV

Your advisor Melinda G was awesome and I thank her for all the help in getting me set up. I was searching for a new service provider and I spoke with a few that were very pushy and rude but not her. Again thank you for the help and understanding keep doing an amazing job.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Perry, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Melinda! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist and provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Melinda is awesome and she enjoyed speaking with you and loved the positive recognition. Thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 17th, 2021

brent jules Dallas, TX

Robin B, made my experience wonderful he was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I’m always a skeptical person about service companies but he was able to make me feel confident with my decision to join landmark.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Jules, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Robin! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are overjoyed with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we have also shared your rave review with Robin, and they are extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and loved having the opportunity to personally assist you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 9th, 2021

jeff stillwell Salem, OR

having a problem with a repair claim on an icemaker we had replaced last year incorrectly

Elizabeth Raebel Apache Junction, AZ

I called Landmark and spoke to Alex J. I was concerned being new to Arizona about things going wrong and insurance to cover them. He explained the products to me and gave me all the prices so I could understand what it was going to cost me. He also explained the 30 day grace period if I change my mind. I greatly appreciated his professionalism and help. Due to this I purchased the plan. Thank you Alex.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Raebel, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Alex! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to ensure the process is hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you. We agree, Alex is professional and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance and loved the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 4th, 2021

Mike W San Antonio, TX

Landmark accidentally ordered the wrong air conditioner condensing unit during my claim. Erin P in their authorization department came to the rescue, called me after normal business hours, and let me know that she was going to personally see to it that the correct part was ordered. She did just that, even following up with me by phone the next day, and a day later we had our new condensing unit installed. Great example of someone taking ownership in what they do and helping to create a raving fan! Thank you Erin!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mike W., Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and glowing remarks regarding your customer service experience with Landmark Home Warranty and Erin! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. We agree! Erin goes above and beyond, and was happy to advocate on your behalf to correct and fast track the repair process. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 3rd, 2021

Miranda Harrington Kuna, ID

Landmark has always had great customer service with me. Alexander J's just helped me make my annual payment and the entire conversation took less than 2 minutes. Everyone with Landmark has always been very professional and passionate about helping in any way they can. Even when I've had questions about something that isn't covered in my plan, they don't hesitate to refer me to one of their trusted contractors.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Harrington, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and wonderful remarks regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Your peace of mind and providing quality service is our top priority and we are happy to hear about your outstanding experiences. Please know we have also shared your review with Alexander, and you really made his day. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Jun. 1st, 2021

David Marshall Argyle, TX

We just now decided to initiate a Landmark Home Warranty and we completed the process of purchasing our policy, effective 30 days hence. We contacted Landmark by phone once we were on the website, in order to ask a couple of questions. The representative, Paul C., was extremely helpful, professional, and efficient. We very much appreciate his courteous assistance with making our final decisions. All in all, the process was easy to understand and the personal response was very supportive and explanatory. Thank you!

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Marshall, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Paul! We are so happy that you found ease creating your warranty plan and we are pleased with the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree! Paul is very helpful, and your positive feedback and kind words really made his day. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 20th, 2021

Amy Conine Argyle, TX

It was time to renew our home warranty, and Scott P. made it easy and fast. I had spoken with him last week regarding the price. I needed time to get approval for the renewal, and he made the notes on our file and gave me a direct line to call. The call to renew only took minutes because of his forethought and efficiency. I appreciate the convenience and the desire to value our time.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Ms. Conine, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty and Scott! Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of our priorities, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We absolutely love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. Please know we have shared your comments with Scott, and he truly appreciates the opportunity to go the extra mile on your behalf and was humbled by your commendation. Thank you again for choosing Landmark! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

May. 13th, 2021

S pleplakon Waxahachie, TX

I do understand that coverage only $20 per ounce of refrigerant, but I have not been told that it needs and how much need and cost prior to refill this.

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear S pleplakon, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and also being so receptive to our call. Landmark strives to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we truly regret the frustration. We believe we have effectively addressed your concerns and encourage you to contact us if there are any further questions. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 26th, 2021

Gus Portland, OR

While my issue isn't resolved, Landmark is supporting resolution

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Gus, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with Landmark Home Warranty! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to provide best in class service, from the first call to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Landmark Home Warranty

Mark wolff Yuma, AZ

The a/c man you sent out had the parts to fix this Saturday. It's now Tuesday, it's over 106 degrees inside the house is 100 & my ac still isn't fixed

Reply from Landmark Home Warranty

Dear Mr. Wolff, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Landmark the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction and servicing our valued homeowners as quickly as possible is our top priority, and we sincerely regret the frustration. We have confirmed repairs are complete and cooling restored to your home. We have also left a voice message with our contact information, and look forward to speaking with you. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing Landmark the opportunity to serve you. Landmark Home Warranty

Jul. 20th, 2021