Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Landmark Home Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

How does Landmark Home Warranty's cost compare to other home warranty providers?

Landmark Home Warranty’s plans are competitively priced. Some competitors are higher, and some are lower; however, we believe our generous coverage and limits beat out the competition.

How much does Landmark Home Warranty charge for its service call fee?

Service call fees (SCF) vary by state and plan, and within each plan, there are two pricing structure options. In Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, SCFs are either $60 or $100; in Nevada, there is the choice of $65 or $100; Arizona and Texas have the options of $70 or $100. Plans with the lower of the two service call fees have a higher annual premium, and the plans with the higher SCF ($100) have a lower annual premium.

Does Landmark Home Warranty require a contract?

Home Warranty Plans are sold as a yearly contract; however, customers may cancel at any time.

What is Landmark Home Warranty's cancellation policy?

Contract holders may cancel at any time. There is a $75 cancellation fee, and depending on usage of the warranty, a refund may or may not be issued.

Is Landmark Home Warranty available nationwide?

Landmark Home Warranty offers coverage in six states: Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Does Landmark Home Warranty offer real estate packages?

Can you customize your plan with Landmark Home Warranty?

Are Landmark Home Warranty reviews positive?

Yes. There are also some that are not positive.

Jill Davis
July 7th, 2017 Meridian, ID

I have always received quick feedback. They were able to schedule a technician to come out and get our air conditioner fixed. Initially, there were some glitches on the website, but they've been great when I've had to use this service.

Jonne Akens
July 7th, 2017 Arlington, TX

It's been a very positive experience. Our front door had termites, and after an exterminator quoted around $2,000 dollars, I decided to call Landmark. They sent their own person to look at it, and although I had to pay part of it, they were really good. My neighbors had a warranty with another company, and they just made promises that did not keep, so I told them to use Landmark!

Raul Cruz-Gerardo
July 7th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

One of the motors of our A/C malfunctioned, so Landmark set up an appointment with a pro technician, and he came to my house and fixed it. It was pretty easy and simple, and that's it! It's a good company, and I would definitely recommend it.

Joan
July 7th, 2017 Boise, ID

They don't respond right away, even though they say they will. We actually had a problem with our humidifier, and I called them to see if it was covered. After confirming it was, I explained what the problem was, and they had a guy come out and fix it. Unfortunately, the guy didn't know anything about that particular item, and I still had to pay $60 dollars for him to come over. On top of that, I called Landmark, and then they told me my item wasn't covered. It was just a waste of trip, a waste of money, and they couldn't get the right person to come over, even after I gave them a thorough explanation of what was wrong. I was not happy with the fact that I paid the money, and wasted a lot of my time.

Yi Chen
July 7th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT

Their customer support was very good and responsive. They followed up well, and are pleasant to work with. Plus, the contract is good and in time. They communicate well and get the issues fixed.

Deidric Cave
July 7th, 2017 Tooele, UT

I had the house re-keyed when I moved in, and they offered good customer service. Another time, the warranty didn't cover my leaky dishwasher, however, they put me in touch with someone that could fix it. Overall, it's been a positive experience.

Gary Burke
July 7th, 2017 Twin Falls, ID

We needed to use warranty on our air-conditioner, and do the start up on it. What it needed was more Freon, and they were able to install it effectively. Speaking to their representatives was very good. They were on top of any incident that came up, and had it resolved very well.

Susan Whitehead
July 7th, 2017 Cleburne, TX

The bottom of my pool filter cracked, so Landmark sent over a pool company to replace the filter, and everything went well. Also, customer support has been really good, and very prompt. They work to get somebody over that can help us, and I appreciate that.

Loren Brown
July 7th, 2017 Casa Grande, AZ

They're timely, effective, and balanced! The ice maker in our fridge stopped working once. We called Landmark, they called the repair company, repair company fixed it, and problem solved. Simple as that! I'd recommend them to anybody.

Alfred Buchanan
July 7th, 2017 Friendswood, TX

I talked to a really nice lady, who was very responsive, however, it was going to take them about 4 days to get a plumber over. In the meantime, I called a friend of mine, who fixed the plumbing problem for free. I have nothing against Landmark, but the company they wanted to use was 4 days behind.

Richard Trevino
July 7th, 2017 Friendswood, TX

So far, their customer support has been good. They get a hold of us either by phone or email. Scheduling everything was also fine. They seem to have the best value.

David & April Story
July 7th, 2017 Lehi, UT

They referred someone very quickly when our air-conditioner was failing, Plus, they were good. Their representatives responded to us right away.

Jim Snelling
July 7th, 2017 Bells, TX

Every time we've used it, we've had really good service and they repaired or replaced the appliance that wasn't working. I just don't like their automated answering service.

Juanita Sosa
July 7th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

It was recommended by my realtor when I bought my house. The service representatives have always been great. They've always been really good technicians who come to fix what I've needed. I had my microwave fixed, I've had a hard time getting a hold of them, but I was able speak to a Landmark representative. She was very helpful in getting me somebody to help. It took a long to get that fixed, but the technicians that they sent came and did a very good job. They also sent a very good guy to fix my AC. They had some wire that was crossed when they built the house, and he had to fix that, and then he had to order a part, and he came back and fixed that too. So I've had no problems with them. They were very helpful. I haven't had any problems. When I had to have problems addressed, they took care of it right away.

James & Hyeweon Ross
July 7th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

One of our friends had a good experience and recommended it. It's been okay. Sometimes the companies that you're assigned are little slow to fetch service technicians or bring the parts in, which we are having trouble with sometimes. Landmark Home Warranty itself has been pretty prompt in receiving and trying to settle the service requests, though. We needed to have the faucet fixed, and then it wasn't completely fixed, so we had to get the re-service, so sometimes we feel like maybe the technicians are not at a top skill level. We have oven parts that need to be fixed, and they brought in the wrong part and it's almost been a week now, and I'm still waiting for him today, so it's kind of a struggle. They respond to me quickly, and they're nice, wonderful, trying to listen to the problems, or trying to help out. I appreciate that, but we'd like to have more quality service from the service company.

Chad and Amber Brown
July 7th, 2017 Coppell, TX

We've had good experiences, we haven't had any problems; everyone is really nice. The only thing is that they're not very good with entering the information in their computer, so if I talk to someone, you have to send your house inspection even though it had already been sent before, but that was the only thing. I do like that they follow up to see if everything was taken care of, and they also text, either to let you know or to remind you that someone's coming out, and also to make sure that everything was okay, or if you want to take like a little brief survey, you can, and let them know. We actually have used our warranty quite a few times. We thought our AC was going out, they came out and fixed that, I had pest control come out, and for the pump in our pool; the motor went out so they replaced that, too. Honestly we chose them because they had that option where you could add your pool to the warranty.

James and Heather Richardson
July 7th, 2017 Celina, TX

They were regionally-based, not nationally-based, and at the time 5 years ago they were small, so I thought that they would be able to provide better service. I'm currently using them for my refrigerator so I'm in the process of getting my refrigerator being fixed. Specifically the customer support has always been very helpful and professional, courteous. They're fair to their customers. They're very good.

Edgar Allan
July 7th, 2017 Arizona City, AZ

We had an HVAC failure and 107-degree weather in Arizona; they had a technician here the next day, they had it repaired, after ordering parts by the following week. I think that was outstanding in this kind of weather. Excellent customer service so far; nice people to talk to. It was originally offered by our real estate agent.

Paer and Adrian Bergkvist
July 7th, 2017 Carrollton, TX

My realtor told me to go with them. They've been responsive and timely; I filed the claim and they got somebody out, and everything went fine.

Karen York-Fair
July 7th, 2017 Boise, ID

It was my first house that I had bought by myself, and someone else purchased the warranty as a gift. Customer support is great. They have always responded within a few minutes of my calling. Everytime I've call it's been something a little urgent, and I'd have it resolved within the day. They are very reputable, they keep their word, and they're very customer-oriented. I really enjoy working with them, and they follow up, so that's really important. They follow up to make sure that you're happy. When I was renovating my house and the hot water heater was not operational, and I knew that it had been operational when I purchased the house, they sent the plumbing company out and the man could not resolve the problem. I called and complained, and they sent someone else out right away, who was more familiar with that model and who fixed it. I actually had called someone else, too, and they credited me for the cost, so that was very, very good.They were not stingy about sending another plumber out when the first one didn't work out.

Colby/Emily Allred
July 7th, 2017 St George, UT

Customer support always has been really positive, they get everything always taken care of fast, and I feel like I got more than I paid for. They were recommended by our realtor, and right after we bought the house, the fridge went out and they sent somebody here. They repaired the fridge and then they left, but they sent somebody back out the next day because it needed a compressor. They replaced the compressor and our fridge repair was done really quick so everything's been positive. I would recommend to anybody to buy a house with that kind of warranty.

Leslie Andersen
July 7th, 2017 St George, UT

We got the warranty when we first bought our house, and we just continued with it. Right now we're trying to use it. Our air-conditioner isn't working and we're having problems getting them to resolve it and get the problem taken care of. We're actually a little frustrated with the customer service. We've had people here like 5 times, and we're still having problems. It's just been one thing after another and they just need to replace it, but they just keep sending and more and more people out to try something out, and it doesn't work, and we're a little frustrated.

Austin & Thuy Bennion
July 7th, 2017 Syracuse, UT

I had my warranty on a refrigerator and they were able to get a technician out and get the refrigerator fixed for me. It was very simple, very quick, and their customer support people provided us empathy and were able to get everything situated quickly. We chose them based off of reviews we had read.

Yvonne Biezenski
July 7th, 2017 Sun City, AZ

I found out about them through the management company I was working for, and one of their salesmen who visited us regularly and did what a good salesman does. They are there to answer my questions quickly and to get someone dispatched out for me as soon as possible. I had inherited an air-conditioning maintenance contract from a previous owner, so I was using the company that they had a contract with, who lied and told me that my compressor was leaking or something, and that it would cost me $1,500 because that part wasn't covered. I called Landmark Warranty, and they sent out a company called Coolzone, who went out and rechecked the unit and said there was nothing wrong with it! The readings the previous company put down were fraudulent. They photographed the gauges and wrote it all up for me. The two people that I worked with that have been out have been really knowledgeable and experienced, and I trust that what they tell me is accurate.

Kirk and Meagan Wiedmeier
July 7th, 2017 Boise, ID

We've actually used our warranty a few times for re-keying our house and for air-conditioning and furnace tune-ups. They always send someone out that does great quality workmanship. They're always licensed and insured, the work has been wonderful, really prompt, very professional, and then Landmark always follows up to make sure that we're completely satisfied afterward. They're always really responsive and helpful whenever I have to call, and we've been really pleased with their service. We had one claim that ended up needing an extra service part, and they actually got it all done in the same day, in the same service call. Everything got done within a few hours. It was wonderful, and we are super pleased that our realtor had recommended them to us originally.

Albert Wiessmer
July 7th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

Usually every year my AC goes out, so I've gotta have them come out and do a repair. Our refrigerator shut off once, and they came out and fixed that, no problem. They've always been prompt and got somebody out here to make needed repairs, and I've never had a claim denied or cancelled or anything. I already have had it for about 5 years and I don't have any problem with Landmark Home Warranty.

Ronald & Cynthia Bochy
July 7th, 2017 Parowan, UT

It came included when we bought our house, it was what the agent gave us. Both times we needed them, they were very quick to get the help to us. The first time it was the electrical panel; our lights were flashing on and off, and they came out. Turns out we had a bad electrical panel, and they fixed that. Then our air conditioning wasn't working, and we had to have them come out for that, and it was fixed.

Maria Gonzalez
June 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Their customer support team was accurate in answering my questions, and responding to my needs. Miguel has been a great help for me, every time I've called them.

Dan Mackintosh
June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

I just thought that they were a good growing company that's doing good things, so I decided to purchase this service. I've used it a few times, and they've taken care of everything very efficiently. Landmark has always called make sure everything was done properly, and I was happy and they've been excellent to work with.

Richard Richards
June 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

We called them already because our air conditioner wasn't working properly, and they immediately took care of it. They chose a top rate provide to come out here and fix the problem, so that was good.

Ashley Hasna
June 13th, 2017 Layton, UT

They take a really long time to actually get to the problem. Every time you call them, you have to verify the information, and they have to read it back to you, even if you did that 10 times already. With that being said, they happened to be very fabulous. I've never had an issue with them following up on contractors for me. My water heater actually broke before Memorial Day, and they struggled to get somebody to come over. The guy finally came over on Memorial Day, but he never submitted the ticket. Landmark was really patient with me, because I called them every day; there was water in the basement, and they kept calling the contractor. Landmark has been exceptionally helpful.

Colin Dayton
June 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

Every time we've had a problem, I can either call them, or go on their website and put a service request. Within 24 hours, most of the time they already have assigned my request to a provider. Overall, they've been great. We've never had any complaints, and we love the quickness of the service that they provide.

Alexander Scharmann
June 13th, 2017 Denton, TX

The customer support people were nice, no one's been rude. It's kind of deceiving when you say a home warranty though. For example, they cover roof leaks, however, they don't cover the roof. They're good, but they're just not something I would rave about.

MT
June 13th, 2017 Herriman, UT

We've only used the service once, but so far, so good. They're very efficient at what they do, so we're happy with it.

Ryan Ross
June 13th, 2017 North Richland Hills, TX

I chose Landmark Home Warranty because of their easy access and price. Their customer service is pretty, they usually accept the problem and get a person quickly.

Richard Davis
June 13th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

I've used them already, and it's been great! You call them up and tell them you have a claim, and they're right on top of it. My garage door stopped working, and within a few seconds of hanging up with the, I had a call from the company that was going to come out and fix the garage door.

Mike Arnold
June 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

Our kitchen faucet and the bathroom toilet was leaking, so we called them, and they sent out a person to take a look at it. They ordered the parts, fixed it, and payed for it. They did a great job, I haven't had a problem with them.

Dustin Bakker
June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

We've had to make 2 claims, and both times, within 2 days, they had someone with me that was scheduled to fix the problem for us. It was the furnace that had a dirty sensor, so he came in, fixed it, and that was that.

RW
June 13th, 2017 Newport, OR

For the most part, their customer service has been pretty good. The first time I used them, it took them about a week to actually check everything out. My A/C had an issue. However, the second time, they took care of everything within a day.

James Yates
June 13th, 2017 Carrollton, TX

About a week before Christmas, our oven gave out, and they quickly brought us a brand-new oven before Christmas. They've been very responsive and very good. It's definitely been a very positive experience.

Renee Ubico
June 13th, 2017 Logan, UT

I've had great experience with them, they're helpful. I've also used my warranty more than once. I needed to make sure my water heater was functioning correctly, and the plumbers came out and did a great job. They've offered great electricians as well.

Christina Wasson
June 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I had been a realtor for 7 years before purchasing my home, so I've used them before. Most of the time it's been good, but recently, there has been a little lack of communication on their part. I'm actually selling my house to new buyers, and I had an issue with the air unit, so I decided to call them. I was getting good responses and feedback, but not anymore.

David Bird
June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

My oven had a problem with the coil, so I called them, and they arranged to have a local technician come over. He was here the next day, assessed the situation, and the following day they had the replacement part installed. All of them have been good! They've been very responsive when I've asked for assistance. I'm generally happy with them.

Gary Chavez
June 13th, 2017 Katy, TX

Everything has been great so far, including their representatives when I called. They're really courteous. The only time I wasn't happy with them was the first time I had to use it. They gave me a number to call, and the guy barely spoke English, and I don't think he understood what I told him.

Vincent Slaven
June 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I guess their customer support is pretty good. I've submitted about 4 or 5 claims, but only one of them actually went through. It works out really well, and the customer service is nice. The guys who come over to fix thing are good as well, it just doesn't cover as much as many things as I need.

Charles Wilson
June 13th, 2017 American Fork, UT

I'm a real estate agent, and I was told this was the best company to go with. They took care of a refrigerator problem we had; they handled that in a timely manner. On top of that, they kept very good contact with the customer, and I think the companies that they used to service you have improved greatly. Definitely, very high quality customer service.

Cory Chandler
June 13th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

So far, they've been very responsive and have did very helpful. We've actually had to used it a couple of times since we moved in, and they responded quickly on every occasion. They got somebody to work on the parts, approved them, and fixed the issues. We have been satisfied with every experience.

Nicholas Waldschmidt
June 13th, 2017 Bullhead City, AZ

I've only one issue with the air-conditioner, and they were quick to respond and got everything finished in a timely manner. It all went pretty smoothly.

Travis Griffin
June 13th, 2017 Layton, UT

Although they're pretty good at explaining why or why not of certain things that are covered, they sometimes respond quickly, and other times they don't. We've used the service several times already, and they assigned a company to fix our A/C. I really liked them, but it looks like their contract expired, because they assigned another company later on. I guess we still save money.

SC
June 13th, 2017 Cibolo, TX

The actual company, Landmark Home Warranty, is great. They're great to work with; plus, they're knowledgeable.