Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Landmark Home Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

How does Landmark Home Warranty's cost compare to other home warranty providers?

Landmark Home Warranty’s plans are competitively priced. Some competitors are higher, and some are lower; however, we believe our generous coverage and limits beat out the competition.

How much does Landmark Home Warranty charge for its service call fee?

Service call fees (SCF) vary by state and plan, and within each plan, there are two pricing structure options. In Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, SCFs are either $60 or $100; in Nevada, there is the choice of $65 or $100; Arizona and Texas have the options of $70 or $100. Plans with the lower of the two service call fees have a higher annual premium, and the plans with the higher SCF ($100) have a lower annual premium.

Does Landmark Home Warranty require a contract?

Home Warranty Plans are sold as a yearly contract; however, customers may cancel at any time.

What is Landmark Home Warranty's cancellation policy?

Contract holders may cancel at any time. There is a $75 cancellation fee, and depending on usage of the warranty, a refund may or may not be issued.

Is Landmark Home Warranty available nationwide?

Landmark Home Warranty offers coverage in six states: Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Does Landmark Home Warranty offer real estate packages?

Can you customize your plan with Landmark Home Warranty?

Are Landmark Home Warranty reviews positive?

Yes. There are also some that are not positive.

Steven / Susan Sheffield
July 10th, 2017 Baytown, TX

I purchased a Landmark Home Warranty for a second property because I like them. Their representatives are very helpful and informative. I already used their service for my A/C. They just set up the appointment, the appointment person called me, and just came out and completed the service.

Kevin Dagg
July 10th, 2017 Richmond, TX

As far as the telephone call center, the service has been good. We had one bad experience, but it wasn't Landmark. It was the provider; they didn't seem to know what they were doing. Besides that, Ii's a reputable company, and they did a good job.

E.R.
July 10th, 2017 Star, ID

Customer support was very efficient, very quick, very helpful and easy. It worked out well. The technician they sent was very knowledgeable. He had a very good communication, and it was just very helpful and very easy. Everything was done really quickly.

Ronald / Ann Butts
July 10th, 2017 San Tan Valley, AZ

We had a water heater burst and had some wall damage internally and externally, and they fixed it. Besides, their customer support was just fine.

Joel Casiday
July 10th, 2017 Livingston, TX

Usually, we have to wait for them to get on the line, but they're helpful when I actually get to talk to someone.

Linda Buxton
July 10th, 2017 Ingram, TX

I'm very disappointed with their customer support. I have been selling real estate for 15 years, and as a consumer on the other side, I thought they were very rude, inconsiderate and they don't cover as much as I thought they would. I would no longer use home warranty as my house warming gift towards the buyers.

Jan Boutelle
July 10th, 2017 Sandy, UT

I called them once for a plumbing problem we had, and they reacted promptly and solved my problem.

Paul Truelson
July 10th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

So far, it's been really good service. We've made 1 or 2 claims, and got them resolved. We did have a minor issue once, where our appointment was not processed due to some paper work mistake. They fixed the problem, so it was a minor issue. Besides that, we've only had positive feedback from them.

RB/TB
July 10th, 2017 McKinney, TX

They were good in the beginning, now they are crummy. It didn't seem to bother them that I was without an A/C for almost 2 weeks, considering I live in Texas. I just wouldn't recommend them.

Kristen and Dane Aura
July 10th, 2017 Caldwell, ID

It took a while to get my service that I needed done. They had not given my number to the vendor, but that's the only issue I've had. They called to see how things were going, corrected their mistakes, and the result was a painless experience. What made me happy is that the warranty includes plumbing, I thought it was just for appliances in the home.

Kami/Peggy Yamaguchi
July 10th, 2017 Lewisville, TX

It's been a very good service; they do a lot of follow ups, so that's good. They were out within 48 hours after requesting the service.

Jared and Samantha Bradd
July 10th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

We called their customer support, and they immediately dispatched the technicians we requested, so we're very happy with their response then. Within the next day or two they had done the job for a good price.

Antonio and Maranda [email protected]
July 10th, 2017 League City, TX

We needed to add more Freon to our A/C, and I wasn't really excited with what they offer. It didn't really cover it, and we actually spoke to the maintenance guy who was doing the repair, and he told us how these companies aren't the best experiences. It makes it pretty hard for home owners to get stuff approved. I guess they aren't bad, but they're not great either. It's just average.

Ann Marie Smith
July 10th, 2017 Cave Creek, AZ

Our faucet broke in the kitchen, and the plumber took a while to come over. He couldn't fix it correctly, so we just had another plumber come and replumb the whole house. Our good experience was when our A/C and pool filter got fixed; they did it like they should have. It was really good. Overall, Landmark is good, however, the contractors that they send over have not done well.

Scott Case
July 10th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

My washing machine's computer board went out. They came over and replaced, then got it up and running again without a problem. Besides, the people I spoke to were easy to deal with. From my experience, they're a good company.

Frank Escalante
July 10th, 2017 Roseburg, OR

I used the warranty to fix my A/C unit, and it only cost me $60. They handled my issue and took care of it pretty much promptly. Also, their support team was excellent.

Jodee/Scott Pike
July 10th, 2017 Rockwall, TX

We've made a request online, and they followed up with it promptly, so their representatives were great. Also, the service calls have been made promptly.

Patricia Gray
July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

It's just been a very good service. Also, their customer support was very good. I appreciate that.

July 10th, 2017 Nampa, ID

The only time I've had to use the warranty is when I had to the locks changed in my house, and things were fine. The representatives were informative, and they answered all my questions. Plus, their choice of contractor was kind of easy.

Lindsay Nielson
July 10th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

Customer support was very good, they did what they were asked to do. They just sent over a guy, and fixed my disposal in 2 days.

Lidia McGinnis
July 10th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

They've fixed my stove, and changed my locks. So far, everything has been good. Plus, their representatives were okay.

Luong Duc
July 10th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

I have no complaints about them. I'm very happy with the service they provide.

Wes & Ann Mallory
July 10th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

We've used them a couple of times, and they've called back each time, and followed up on everything that we've requested. Actually, they had somebody over the next morning when we needed our A/C to be fixed. They've just been really efficient and very good.

Corinne Moctezuma
July 10th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Usually, as soon as I put in a claim online, or as I call, I'll get a call from our contractors within 12 hours. No more than a half a day. I've used my warranty when my refrigerator went out, and since it couldn't be fixed, Landmark paid out the max amount that they could for my fridge, and I was able to get a fridge right away. Their customer service representatives have always helped me get in contact with the contractors. Also, they've been very responsive and quick. The best thing I like about Landmark is the responsiveness.

Susan O'Brien
July 10th, 2017 Arlington, TX

My air-conditioner was leaking, and they came out and took care of it within 24 hours. Everything has been extremely positive.

Salvadore Liburdi
July 10th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

Although I haven't had to use it yet, customer support has been great, and very informative.

Mark Meredith
July 10th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

It took them 3 days to fix my problem, but other than that, the service is excellent.

Joseph Palmer
July 10th, 2017 Boise, ID

It's been a very positive experience. They fixed my A/C, and it took them about 3 days to make sure everything got fixed. It was just excellent.

Lindsay Quackenbush
July 10th, 2017 Glendale, AZ

The representatives always answer the phone very quickly, and they put me on hold for very long. They seem pretty knowledgeable as well, and they're just really thorough with their questions and feedback. I immediately get an email with the contractors that are going to come over, so it's really efficient. It was a really easy process. They were here the next day and fixed it. They've just ben awesome!

Ralph McGahagin
July 10th, 2017 San Marcos, TX

I'm happy with the service. I've had to call their representatives already, and they've been very responsive. The service request was filled quickly, however, it's a complicated process to actually get to the service request.

Francesco Rossi
July 10th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

So far, so good! I needed their warranty for the pest control guys, and they came over and took care of it! It's been great.

Vincent Sharp
July 10th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

This warranty was what was offered when we purchased our house. We've had good experiences with customer support, and they're responsive. We had a leakage from our air-conditioning unit in the attic. The drain line had come undone and was leaking into one of the upstairs bathrooms, and they responded quickly, got the broken pipe replaced, and everything worked well after that.

Brenda McDaniel
July 10th, 2017 Austin, TX

The reason I chose Landmark than to the other guys is that they seem to have more coverage, for the amount of money that I have available. They were able to solve my problem, but I hard to sort of yell at them a little. They kept referring me to a company that wouldn't even call me back, so I told them they weren't reliable. After that, they referred me to a couple of real good people, and it worked like a charm. He fixed my A/C within 20 minutes. Overall, I've been real happy with them, but the first experience I had with them was not positive.

RL / SL
July 10th, 2017 St George, UT

It's been very good. I've had 4 claims, and they were able to solve all 4 in a timely manner. They have quality people and quality contractors. They fixed our problems within probably 45 minutes, so their timing on that was very fast. I would definitely recommend them.

A.K.
July 10th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I chose them because they seemed to have the lowest service fee, and some of the most comprehensive service. Their representatives were great, in terms of getting things scheduled, not so much for follow ups. They sent unexperienced contractors to fix my heater, who simply collected their fee and left. They didn't know how to fix the problem. I ended up paying my own HVAC person to fix the problem, without Landmark. They also sent somebody over to fix my garage door, and it was a temporary fix. The contractor recommended a new motor, so I followed up with Landmark, and to this day, I haven't heard back from them.

Sammy Trevino
July 10th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

My A/C ran out, and I called Landmark Warranty, and they had a contractor headed my way within a few hours to look at it; so I'd say it's been an excellent service so far.

Audrey Ference
July 10th, 2017 Austin, TX

So far, their representatives have been great. They sent someone out to fix my A/C when it broke.

C.D.
July 10th, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ

I needed to use the warranty recently, when my air conditioning unit ran out, and they had somebody call me within 2 hours; in Arizona, that's critical. I do have to say that it was initially very difficult to reach them, but they solved the problem. It's been very good.

Tiisaimoyo And Chianon Mutsiwegota
July 10th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

It satisfied all of our needs in regard to what coverage is offered, and we had some good feedback from other people that have used Landmark before, so we decided to go with them. They've been super helpful in making sure that everything is complete in the service call. Plus, they're super responsive, and haven't had to wait longer than 5 minutes to be able to speak to somebody. It's a very reliable service; very good.

Lafrances Ellis
July 10th, 2017 Coolidge, AZ

I would say their support team is very fast. I haven't had any problems with them, and would definitely rate them excellent!

Andres Pena
July 10th, 2017 Round Rock, TX

They've been very helpful and very quick to respond our claims that we make online. and they've been pretty good so far. We've been going back and forth with them recently, due to a leaky pipe, and they've helped me get some plumbers out here to access where it's come from.

Dan and Rebecca Perry
July 10th, 2017 Herriman, UT

I've used them a few times already, and they've offered a very good support. Actually, I had Landmark help me find and A/C group that could come in and fix my system, and it's all been positive so far.

Charles and Dorothy Cook
July 10th, 2017 Cedar City, UT

There was an occasion where one of our garage doors had a problem. They sent somebody over, checked it out, found the issue, fixed it, and now we're back in order. I'm actually happy with the service because they do everything. Plus, I sleep more now.

Shannon Peterson
July 10th, 2017 Magna, UT

Landmark Home Warranty was one of the better warranties in my area, so that's why I chose them. Customer service is really great! They helped me, answered all of my questions that I had, and made it a very easy process. My water heater and A/C broke, and they had someone come out within a week or two, depending on the company they hired. It all worked out very easily. They are just so positive!

Andrew/Jessica Rice
July 10th, 2017 Dallas, TX

Customer support has been good; very prompt.

Michael Consavage
July 10th, 2017 Vail, AZ

My experiences with their customer support has been pretty simple and short. When we call, we tell them what the problem is, and everything is followed up with right away. They make sure everything is taken care of. I've use it twice so far, and the both issues were resolved within 3 days. Overall, it's the exact opposite of the previous company we had, and a we're just happy with them.

Hendrick Gesnik
July 10th, 2017 Houston, TX

So far, they've been very prompt on my needs. They've fixed my garbage disposal and a pump; it's all been good.

Asaf Gonzalez
July 10th, 2017 Forney, TX

I just looked at the reviews, and that was one of the companies that have okay reviews, so I picked them. The first couple of times everything was okay, until actually 3 weeks go it just went downhill. I needed to use it when my AC ran out, and I called landmark, and it just seems that they just don't really care. They worked with this one contractor, and I never got a phone call, either from the contractor or the home warranty company. I had to call them myself, and it was a just a big old fiasco, so lately it hasn't been good. You call them to find out what's going on, and they promise you that they'll get back with you, or they're gonna get ahold of the contractor, which may never happen, and you end up needing to call the contractor yourself and ask what's going on.

Christina Dilley
July 10th, 2017 Layton, UT

It was chosen for me when I bought my house; it came with it so we just stayed with it. It's been a good experience, I'm glad I bought it. Their customer support has been pretty good. I've used it a couple of times and the only glitch I've had was with the technical support. My account hasn't been working online, but when I call them they've been really responsive.

Jon and Gail Coleman
July 10th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I'm not totally satisfied with their customer support. My A/C wasn't working, and they sent people each time I called them, and it was still not working. I had to pay a service fee each time. On top of that, they sent the same company over and over, because they said they had to take ownership of their problem and work. Finally, I called them and told them to replace it, but the person I spoke to said they'd send someone from another company. The person came over, and determined it just needed Freon, and the first company never diagnosed it properly! I ended up paying a lot to get it repaired. It's working fine now, but that was a terrible, frustrating situation. They should've refunded some of the service fees. Plus, they went up on their pricing this year, which also didn't make me happy. I wasn't totally happy with their service, and now I'm paying more for it.