Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Robert Clare

August 7th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Overall I'm satisfied. Had a couple of issues with repairs and timeliness.

Ralph Degraff

August 7th, 2017 Chandler, AZ'

Prompt response, I used internet forms for service.

Raymond&Rachel Lopez

August 7th, 2017 Seguin, TX

They don't return phone calls or give a you and expectation of how long the job will take to

Paul Petersen

August 7th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

They have always been very responsive and professional.

Jason Marlar

July 28th, 2017

I have had Landmark Warranty for a year now and will not be renewing. I had three incidents occur during my year with them. I had a replaced hot water heater and two repairs to my air conditioning unit. Landmark did not cover either of them siting a list of things that they do not cover. The conversation was the exact apposite of the one I had with their sales rep when signing up. While signing up they claimed to cover any and all issues pertaining to AC, Appliances, plumbing, etc.. If it fails we fix it so you don't have to worry was the pitch I was given. Well, when things did fail, they did not fix it and I did have to worry about it. That and consistently difficult to get in touch with. They gave me the typical "Its a busy time of year and we are getting a lot of calls for AC repairs." as if it is my fault that they do not have enough staff to cover their call volume. I do not recommend this company at all. I am currently in dispute with them over a recent job. My hot water heater was leaking out into my garage on a Friday afternoon. I contacted Landmark and they set me up with a plumber. I called the plumber twice and never got a call back. Upon realizing that the plumber was closed for the day and would not reopen until Monday. I then tried to get in touch with Landmark to book a different plumber. Despite calling 10-12 times and waiting for 30 minutes on two of those calls I was unable to contact anyone. I went online for live chat and it was offline. I went to Facebook and LinkedIn and tried to start a chat. I sent an email to customer service...... NOTHING. So I called a local plumber and he was out there first thing in the morning. Now landmark is refusing to reimburse me for the plumber I had to use due to their lack of availability. I finally got in touch with a manager to discuss my situation. She said that I should have just waited until Monday for the plumber I was assigned to come. I told her my house was flooding and she said I should have shut off the water. I told her I have a toddler and a baby, we cannot go without water for 2-3 days. She said I should have stayed at a hotel. I lost it!

Camaran Roberts

July 20th, 2017

If I could give 0 stars I would. Horrible company, no customer service care at all. We submitted a claim for an AC issue in middle of summer in Texas. We called out AC guy who pointed finger at electrician (so I had to submit a 2nd claim and pay a 2nd service call fees). The electrician came out and said it was an AC issue. The AC guy came back out and noted that the electrician placed the wrong sized fuse in breaker box, so I had to call Landmark to get electrician to come back out - but he wouldn't be available for 6 days to come back out. So, I am now out >$350 for service call fees and 1 night in hotel as it was 89 degrees in house making it unsafe for family to stay in house (after I paid for the yearly coverage $550), I now have a faulty fuse until the electrician can come back out and the many Landmark agents that myself and fiance have talked to don't seem too concerned about this at all.

Judith Stapleton

July 10th, 2017 Middleton, ID

Customer support has been very favorable. I've had to use the service several times, and I got very good service. In my opinion, I think the providers that they pick are very good.

Del Ray Kunz

July 10th, 2017 Middleton, ID

They've been very responsive each time I've used them. They find the repair people and them out right away. I don't have any complaints about Landmark.

Nathaniel and Stacee Wylie

July 10th, 2017 Austin, TX

I've used it twice, and they were able to find a company to come over and fix our issue. It's been fine so far, no problems whatsoever.

Randall & Chanc Todd

July 10th, 2017 Boise, ID

It was chosen for us, we didn't have an option. They've been mostly wonderful; the only problem I have had was getting ahold of a claims agent to help fulfill a request, and that's only happened once out of the the 4 or 5 times we've had to contact them. Overall they are able to provide, in getting our house problems fixed. On the day that we closed escrow for our home, our water heater turned into a lake in our garage. We were able to get ahold of Landmark, and they had somebody trying to contact us within a few hours after we made the claim, and the guy came out. He was very professional, he fixed it, and we haven't had any problems with it.

Catherine Hatch

July 10th, 2017 Cedar Park, TX

My water heater went out. It was leaking all over the house, and I submitted a claim with the home warranty. They got in touch that same day with a plumbing company. The plumbers came out and it was such a situation that we needed a new water heater. They submitted a claim to the home warranty and the home warranty took care of it; it was no problem. The claim was super easy to do. They had a good price and they covered what I wanted them to cover. I haven't had any problems with getting them to cover the items that are covered under the contract.

Greg Nielsen

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

My realtor chose it, I did not, but Customer Support was good. Our air-conditioning quit working, and I called them, and they gave me the phone number of the local contractor who came to fix it and then Landmark paid the claim.

Vicki Barnes

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

I went with Landmark because it looked like it had the best coverage for me. The customer service people are very helpful and they're amazing. They're very polite, and they want to help. My air-conditioning went out, and I live in Arizona. They were quick, they were honest and they were very supportive.

Patrick Antry

July 10th, 2017 Tooele, UT

This warranty was what was offered to me when I purchased my home. I've used it several times, just this week I had to have a leaking water heater replaced, and they got it taken care of almost immediately. The people that they get to do the service have been topnotch, very professional and always been perceptive to my needs. They've been very quick to respond to my request for services, and they've always followed up to make sure the work is complete.

James Bell

July 10th, 2017 Tualatin, OR

As part of the deal I got in buying a home, the seller provided a home warranty, and they chose Landmark. Their customer support has been very responsive. We needed to re-key the new house and the customer service sent them out to do that.

Vince Wilson

July 10th, 2017 South Jordan, UT

It was the warranty that the seller of my home chose when they bought it. I didn't chose them. I've put in a request for technicians to come out with a couple of things; they responded quickly and I haven't had a hassle. Our oven control panel was broken, so the oven wasn't working properly. I asked to have them send the tech out. The tech came out, they looked at it, said they would get a replacement part if possible, or otherwise they'll replace the oven. They couldn't get a replacement control panel, so Landmark paid for a new oven. I've been really happy with it.

Niel and Lettie Weiner

July 10th, 2017 Portland, OR

I needed to use my warranty for my air-conditioning. It was recommended by a real estate agent, and my experience with their customer support was mostly good. It took a couple of times working it out, calling with them, but eventually we did it and they got the work done.

Gerald Hubbell

July 10th, 2017 Park City, UT

the only experience we've had with Landmark was when we needed to change the locks of the house. For that particular experience, customer service was good. It's all been favorable.

Patricia and Edward McDowell

July 10th, 2017 Glendale, AZ

It was a good experience that met my expectations. I just called them, told them I needed a plumber, they put in a dispatch ticket, and the plumber came out to fix the problem.

July 10th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

The customer service is excellent, but the actual policy in what they cover was not so great. I spent nearly a thousand dollars, earlier this week, to replace pool filter.

Theresa & Randal Usry

July 10th, 2017 Meridian, ID

I am happy with everything that has been done. I've had 3 different issues, and I called them all up at the same time, so the technician came over. I was only charged once, which was $50 I believe, and he was able to get the parts I needed. I would actually consider renewing my contract with Landmark Home Warranty in September. Although I will check other companies, I've been pleased with them, so that's a good thing.

Patrick and Debbie Valenzuela

July 10th, 2017 Litchfield Park, AZ

Just recently, I had my dish washer break down, and they took care of the issue. Also, their representatives have always been helpful and positive.

Patricia Bloom

July 10th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I've used it several times and my problems was taking care of. I have no negatives so far, but I think their price is getting a little too high.

Steven / Susan Sheffield

July 10th, 2017 Baytown, TX

I purchased a Landmark Home Warranty for a second property because I like them. Their representatives are very helpful and informative. I already used their service for my A/C. They just set up the appointment, the appointment person called me, and just came out and completed the service.

Kevin Dagg

July 10th, 2017 Richmond, TX

As far as the telephone call center, the service has been good. We had one bad experience, but it wasn't Landmark. It was the provider; they didn't seem to know what they were doing. Besides that, Ii's a reputable company, and they did a good job.

E.R.

July 10th, 2017 Star, ID

Customer support was very efficient, very quick, very helpful and easy. It worked out well. The technician they sent was very knowledgeable. He had a very good communication, and it was just very helpful and very easy. Everything was done really quickly.

Ronald / Ann Butts

July 10th, 2017 San Tan Valley, AZ

We had a water heater burst and had some wall damage internally and externally, and they fixed it. Besides, their customer support was just fine.

Joel Casiday

July 10th, 2017 Livingston, TX

Usually, we have to wait for them to get on the line, but they're helpful when I actually get to talk to someone.

Linda Buxton

July 10th, 2017 Ingram, TX

I'm very disappointed with their customer support. I have been selling real estate for 15 years, and as a consumer on the other side, I thought they were very rude, inconsiderate and they don't cover as much as I thought they would. I would no longer use home warranty as my house warming gift towards the buyers.

Jan Boutelle

July 10th, 2017 Sandy, UT

I called them once for a plumbing problem we had, and they reacted promptly and solved my problem.

Paul Truelson

July 10th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

So far, it's been really good service. We've made 1 or 2 claims, and got them resolved. We did have a minor issue once, where our appointment was not processed due to some paper work mistake. They fixed the problem, so it was a minor issue. Besides that, we've only had positive feedback from them.

RB/TB

July 10th, 2017 McKinney, TX

They were good in the beginning, now they are crummy. It didn't seem to bother them that I was without an A/C for almost 2 weeks, considering I live in Texas. I just wouldn't recommend them.

Kristen and Dane Aura

July 10th, 2017 Caldwell, ID

It took a while to get my service that I needed done. They had not given my number to the vendor, but that's the only issue I've had. They called to see how things were going, corrected their mistakes, and the result was a painless experience. What made me happy is that the warranty includes plumbing, I thought it was just for appliances in the home.

Kami/Peggy Yamaguchi

July 10th, 2017 Lewisville, TX

It's been a very good service; they do a lot of follow ups, so that's good. They were out within 48 hours after requesting the service.

Jared and Samantha Bradd

July 10th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

We called their customer support, and they immediately dispatched the technicians we requested, so we're very happy with their response then. Within the next day or two they had done the job for a good price.

Antonio and Maranda [email protected]

July 10th, 2017 League City, TX

We needed to add more Freon to our A/C, and I wasn't really excited with what they offer. It didn't really cover it, and we actually spoke to the maintenance guy who was doing the repair, and he told us how these companies aren't the best experiences. It makes it pretty hard for home owners to get stuff approved. I guess they aren't bad, but they're not great either. It's just average.

Ann Marie Smith

July 10th, 2017 Cave Creek, AZ

Our faucet broke in the kitchen, and the plumber took a while to come over. He couldn't fix it correctly, so we just had another plumber come and replumb the whole house. Our good experience was when our A/C and pool filter got fixed; they did it like they should have. It was really good. Overall, Landmark is good, however, the contractors that they send over have not done well.

Scott Case

July 10th, 2017 Clearfield, UT

My washing machine's computer board went out. They came over and replaced, then got it up and running again without a problem. Besides, the people I spoke to were easy to deal with. From my experience, they're a good company.

Frank Escalante

July 10th, 2017 Roseburg, OR

I used the warranty to fix my A/C unit, and it only cost me $60. They handled my issue and took care of it pretty much promptly. Also, their support team was excellent.

Jodee/Scott Pike

July 10th, 2017 Rockwall, TX

We've made a request online, and they followed up with it promptly, so their representatives were great. Also, the service calls have been made promptly.

Patricia Gray

July 10th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

It's just been a very good service. Also, their customer support was very good. I appreciate that.

July 10th, 2017 Nampa, ID

The only time I've had to use the warranty is when I had to the locks changed in my house, and things were fine. The representatives were informative, and they answered all my questions. Plus, their choice of contractor was kind of easy.

Lindsay Nielson

July 10th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

Customer support was very good, they did what they were asked to do. They just sent over a guy, and fixed my disposal in 2 days.

Lidia McGinnis

July 10th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

They've fixed my stove, and changed my locks. So far, everything has been good. Plus, their representatives were okay.

Luong Duc

July 10th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

I have no complaints about them. I'm very happy with the service they provide.

Wes & Ann Mallory

July 10th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

We've used them a couple of times, and they've called back each time, and followed up on everything that we've requested. Actually, they had somebody over the next morning when we needed our A/C to be fixed. They've just been really efficient and very good.

Corinne Moctezuma

July 10th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

Usually, as soon as I put in a claim online, or as I call, I'll get a call from our contractors within 12 hours. No more than a half a day. I've used my warranty when my refrigerator went out, and since it couldn't be fixed, Landmark paid out the max amount that they could for my fridge, and I was able to get a fridge right away. Their customer service representatives have always helped me get in contact with the contractors. Also, they've been very responsive and quick. The best thing I like about Landmark is the responsiveness.

Susan O'Brien

July 10th, 2017 Arlington, TX

My air-conditioner was leaking, and they came out and took care of it within 24 hours. Everything has been extremely positive.

Salvadore Liburdi

July 10th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

Although I haven't had to use it yet, customer support has been great, and very informative.

Mark Meredith

July 10th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

It took them 3 days to fix my problem, but other than that, the service is excellent.