Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Olaf Roessner

October 11th, 2017 Garland, TX

They've been excellent, I haven't had any complains. They've taken care of my requests multiple times and very quickly.

Daniel Newbold

October 11th, 2017 Cypress, TX

They are really easy to talk to and very professional. They're clear about what they're saying and very helpful. We just had our water heater replaced, it was very simple. We just called the company to come and fix it for us. They've helped us a lot in the last two years.

Jessica Parker

October 11th, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

The customer support is really good. I can contact them through the phone or online and they're pretty responsive regardless. I paid extra for the pool support system. The motor of the filter broke once and I just took a picture of the model number, emailed them with it, and submitted a ticket. They sent me an email with the contractor info, so I got in touch with them and they were out here within 2-3 business days. It was all done in 3 days. Anytime I had an issue with a contractor, I would just email Landmark to let them know and they'd look for somebody else. This is my third year with them and I'm very happy.

Jon Thompson

October 11th, 2017 Boise, ID

They've done a very good job for us, everything goes well and everything gets fixed quickly. We've used it twice, once when we had a leak in the basement and another time when the water heater broke. They came out and fixed both of those problems within a couple of days. They people that showed up did so when they said they would and everything went smoothly.

P.O. & M.O.

October 11th, 2017 The Colony, TX

I've only used their service once and that was a good experience. We had a toilet repair that needed to be fixed rather quickly. We got it scheduled right away, they sent out an urgent request to the contractor and we got it resolved. My only complain is that the instructions given to contact the constructors should be better. Some of them obviously don't want to contact us until they get a ticket. There's a little of miscommunication with that, but everything else has been professional and timely.

Shavonne Russell

October 11th, 2017 Peoria, AZ

The service is pretty easy to use. You can do it either online or through the phone and they're nice. I went online once to file a claim and they just called me back and set it all up.

Michael And Mickey Mitchell

October 11th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

I've only used them one time and had no issues. We had some problems with our AC so we called them and they sent somebody out right away. They took care of it. It was pretty easy and straightforward. I'm goanna extend out my warranty when it expires.

October 11th, 2017 Lytle, TX

My experiences with them have all been positive. For instance, my ceiling fan's cord was stuck, so I couldn't decrease or increase the speed of it. They sent an electrician and he knew immediately that the problem was not the fan but the cord. He was able to straighten it out and everything went well. Since he had to charge me $70 for coming out, he asked me if there was anything else that he could do in my house to help me. In the end he went around and fixed a couple of light switches and that was that.

Stephenie Ujhelyi

October 11th, 2017 Springfield, OR

Everything has been positive the whole way. The customer service representative and everybody I've spoken to has been great. They re-keyed all of my locks since I had just bought the house. The person they sent to do that did a fabulous job. Other than that, I haven't had to call them yet for anything else.

Joshua Lui

October 11th, 2017 St George, UT

They've been pretty helpful. They fixed our microwave when the circuit went wrong or something. The previous owner had wired it wrong and they came out and fixed it for us. They brought it up to code.

Gary And Kathleen Verboncoeur

October 11th, 2017 Boise, ID

They have done a great job so far. Once the microwave quit working, and they had a tech out here right away. It took 3 visits before we got the right part and it was fixed. It is fixed though, and it's working just great now. They did a very prompt and wonderful job.

Hunter And Annemarie Jenkins

October 11th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

The service has been really fast and clear. They text us to confirm things and there's no confusion about anything, which is nice. Once a pipe broke in our basement and it started to flood. We called Landmark and they sent out somebody rather quickly. They fixed the whole thing.

Melanie Billingsley

October 11th, 2017 Lake Dallas, TX

They've been very prompt and efficient. Though most of the time when I needed to use them the warranty didn't cover the fixes. Right now we have it primarily as insurance for big ticket items that could go out.

R.S. & C.S.

October 11th, 2017

The few times that we had to call them, we've been satisfied with the work that was done. I recently used it for one of our water heaters. It went out so we called them. They did replace the heater, but they charged us extra for things. I guess it's just the staff that they don't cover.

Nicole Wellard

October 11th, 2017 Boise, ID

It came with the house when we bought it. I like them so far. Our air-conditioning unit wasn't working properly once, so we called them. They set it up and a contractor came out on the same day. I liked that they checked back in with us via email and text message to make sure that the service was scheduled and that everything went alright.

Sharhonda Lofton

October 11th, 2017 Converse, TX

The service is awesome, excellent. I've needed it for some plumbing work so I called them and they took care of it. They said 'this person is goanna be helping you, give them 2-3 business days.' It didn't take them that long and they came the next day and fixed it. They then called to check how the service went.

Richard Nowakowski

October 11th, 2017 McKinney, TX

They have been extremely attentive on the phone but our first experience wasn't that great. Between them and the company they referred us to to fix our air conditioner, it was a complete disaster. One company would blame the other one because they didn't get this, they didn't do that, or they said they already sent that, etc. That first experience was not very pleasant. Then, two weeks ago, our air conditioner quit working so we called them. It took them 2 days to get somebody out to fix it. It took a week of lollygagging for them to finally get the information they needed from Landmark to actually fix the air conditioner.

Paul Hess

October 11th, 2017 Red Oak, TX

I've had 2 small claims, one for my air-conditioning and one for my refrigerator. They were very quick to take care of things and I was very pleased. They were very quick to respond.

Betty Moyer

October 11th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

They have been very good when I ask questions or call up, they always respond really quickly. They've taken good care of any problems we had. For instance, we had an issue with the dishwasher on a brand new property that I manage and we set up an appointment. The technician came ahead of time and fixed the problem. He was very efficient.

Christopher Piehler

October 11th, 2017 Arlington, TX

So far they've been doing pretty good. We had our outlet in the kitchen go out, so the set someone to come in. The electrician came in and fixed it pretty quickly, within 4-5 days actually. It has been really good and we haven't had any complains. We did get an issue with the subcontractor, but they took care of that and got us a new person.

Dirk Steiger

October 11th, 2017 Garden City, ID

I've only used the service a couple of times with two claims, but they have been helpful. A drain clogged, I contacted them, and they had somebody out the next day. It's an added peace of mind to know that you have insurance. It feels good to have that coverage.

Shellia Reed

October 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I'm not happy with their service at all. My refrigerator wasn't keeping cool, so I called them. The man that came out said that he needed to replace a part, which he went and reported to Landmark. They denied it and said that the fridge needed to go out completely before they replaced it. It took 3 days for that man to come out to our house and my food went out in that time. I would never recommend it to anybody.

John And Mary Mccants

October 11th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

So far they've been very attentive and have good follow up. I went through the process of ordering an inspection, and the company they assigned scheduled an appointment for us. They pretty much followed the plan as they said they would. They took a day or two to diagnose and asses the problem. Then they checked to see if it was covered or not. If a problem was ever not covered, they would explain why. They're just really good about following up with you through emails or phone calls.

Jeremy Mitchell

October 11th, 2017 Hewitt, TX

They are not very meticulous.

Robert And Jasmine Wilson

October 11th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

They are always very professional, helpful, and very prompt, especially compared to other companies with similar services. We had them come a couple of times for plumbing issues, water back up, and they responded promptly and took care of business. With the most recent issue that we had, they responded on the same day and were able to fix it and determine that it would all be fine. They told me there was no further damage or issues. There's nothing they were not able to take care of.

Jordan Lee Austin

October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

They attend you really well. I've only used them for flushing the HVAC, you know, maintenance. They were in and out really fast. It was completely fabulous.

Ashley Jackson

October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

There's not much to say really, we have a problem, they respond, it gets fixed. It has worked out. One issue we had was our water heater. We called Landmark, they sent out a tech, and it turned out to be a simple fix. The issue went away. Everything has worked out great.

Markessa Graeber

October 11th, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

The service came with the house when we bought it and when renewal came up, we decided to stick with it. They are very nice and helpful. We used them when our pool pump broke and they had somebody come out and replace it. On a different occasion, our water heater was leaking and they had somebody come out and fix it. Just now, our air-conditioner broke and I'm on my way home to meet the repair man. It was a smart decision to renew. I would recommend it to my friends.

John And Sueanne Kilpatrick

October 11th, 2017 Patagonia, AZ

It was a gift when I bought my house. So far the service has been excellent. They replaced my water heater within a couple of days. I ended up renewing because it provides good value.

Linda Conway

October 11th, 2017 Buckeye, AZ

I've had them for 2 years. They few times I had to call me, they answered my questions and done exactly what they said they were going to do. I had an issue with my garage door opener and they contacted the people that serviced that brand. The gentlemen came up and fixed it. No problem.

Grady Harbour

October 11th, 2017 Burleson, TX

We chose them because of their service, price, and good response. It has been excellent so far, they have taken care of giving us someone to fix the problems we have. They also follow up to make sure the problem has been fixed. Their customer support is excellent. We had a problem with the air-conditioner, so we called Landmark and they sent someone out. It was fixed in 2 days. We're very satisfied with it. We're planning on staying with it.

Gene Collins

October 11th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

They make paperwork easy and get the job done very quickly. I had problems with the swimming pool, the vacuum system and filter were broken I think. We called them and they were quick to get somebody out to take a look at it. They checked if I met the criteria for their policy and fixed it. They were very good in following up with us and giving me the information that I needed. Landmark handled things in a expeditious manner. I know that if something is wrong in my house, they will take care of it.

Judy F. Sevilla

October 11th, 2017 Houston, TX

The first time I called them, the company they tried to hook us up with had terrible, terrible ratings. The second company they referred us to also had terrible ratings. I talked to them afterwards to ask them not to hook me up with vendors that have terrible ratings. In the end they gave me the name of another company, I checked them out while I was on the phone with them, and they were good. I feel that they need to be more careful about who they send out to do the work. I wish they would take the initiative with that. I've used them several times after that though, and they are very prompt . On a different occasion we had a plugged drain in the kitchen, as well as a plugged drain line through the air-conditioner. We called them and they had someone out the following morning. Every time I call in to make a claim, they get me an appointment with the proper vendor very quickly.

nina insalaco

October 4th, 2017 Maricopa, AZ

Beyond disgusted with this company! Long story as short as I can. AC quits Friday night around 8. I have company visiting including my 70 year old heat intolerant relative and I live in Arizona. On phone with landmark for over 1.5 hours (yes that's correct). Told them the AC isn't working PLUS we are smelling something burning. Spoke to manager and can't get anyone out to look at it that night even after offering to pay an emergency fee (of which they can't even tell you how much it would be!) . So we try to make the best of it for one night. House was 86 degrees and we have a AC upstairs so we will make due for one night. Best case scenario Saturday, contractor opens at 9. 9 am Saturday I call contractor leave voice message, send emails. 9:15 no responses call Landmark again. Another 50 mins on phone nothing they can do. No contractor can come out until Monday between 2-4. My elderly relatives can not walk up and down stairs nor can they live in my master bedroom for a weekend to keep cool when temps outside are over 103 degrees. My husband was out of town with a family emergency, sadly his Mother passed away Saturday morning and if I didn't get on a plane Monday morning the absolute latest I would miss the viewing and funeral. I BEGGED landmark to please allow me to pay for the repair and just reimburse me for the cost. I had 2 contractors out Saturday morning when they could find no one. I couldn't leave my home for someone else to let in a repair person Monday bc I have a 10 year old English BLIND bulldog (who just started having seizures that past Monday) who could not stay home with out AC while I travel back east to be with my husband. I explained that my pet sitter could not lift up my 62 lb dog 5 times a day to bring up and down stairs to care for him so I was being forced to handle on my own. I paid a carrier brand AC repair man $757.77 to have my AC fixed that Saturday so that I could have air conditioning. Each time I called Landmark and spoke to them they said policy was my home would have to be over 90 degrees for longer than 24 hours to be considered an emergency situation, even with an elderly relative. They offered zero solutions except that a contractor would be out Monday between 2-4, meaning I would be with out air conditioning in Arizona in August for almost 3 days by then!! I spoke to THEIR contractor who said even if approved in one day (which never happens) that the part wouldn't be in until Tuesday at best, meaning I would be w/out air from FRIDAY TO TUESDAY at best, in mid August in ARIZONA!! that is crazy!!!! Read the reviews people, you will see that they offer horrible customer service and use the loop holes in their contract to not pay. I've offered proof of all things I've posted, vet records for my blind dog who had a seizure that Monday, at the request of my Vet he not be moved around the home as he knows the lay out of the family room and moving him will stress him and possibly cause him to seizure again. I provided proof of my plane ticket, my mother in laws obituary etc. They didn't even care that I smelled something burning in the house. A representative emailed (she won't give out her number but her name is Lori Nelson and she works for American Home Shield who now owns Landmark) she said I didn't mention anything about a burning smell. I requested copies of the recordings b/c if they listen she will hear me saying it to her manager on the phone Friday evening. My AC repair man who is a certified Carrier trained technician, said had we left the one unit upstairs running that the stress on it would have caused both units to fail. So I guess Landmark would have found a way out of paying that too. Simply disgusting and no one from Landmark will take my calls or answer my emails, they even blocked me from posting on their social media page. BEWARE!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Samantha Garbini

October 3rd, 2017

Land Mark was amazing! They were fast and easy to contact. I had never made a claim before and they made it a breeze. The Contractor they hired was professional and also fast. I had put off getting my over fixed because I dreaded making the call! How silly I was! Worth every penny.

Vicky Roloson

October 2nd, 2017 Eagle, ID

Informative, sincere if I have ever had questions.

Sam

October 2nd, 2017 Houston, TX

Landmark Warranty still has not refunded me back for work that was charged and not done! This is fraud and they seem to be getting away with it! I have pleaded with them to return $453 and they refuse to do the right thing, why...., because they know no one will force them to do the right thing! Shame of Landmark Warranty!

Kevin Finn

October 1st, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I tried for 5 days to get my new home rekeyed. Now it's going to sit for 5 more days after purchase before it gets done. First experience with this company. Got some lip service after 3 days to no avail. What a complete disappointment !

Mary Christine McCarthy

September 29th, 2017 Saint George, UT

This was our pre-season tune-up of our Heat Pump. I was able to request the same contractor who had replaced the unit 2 years before. The unit had failed in the middle of the summer in 120 degree heat. Inside temps of the house were not below 90 degrees for 4 days. I was not a happy camper, but Landmark did work with us and we met a wonderful serviceman, whom I hope will be around for along time. It was a very ticklish issue at the time as the unit, we found, was still under a 10 year warrantee and it was a known issue, but had never notified their customers. Landmark worked with us as the go between, because we were the new homeowners, not the original purchasers of the unit. "Alls Well That Ends Well" , I always say, though it can be tough times in between. Thank You Landmark. Your Customer Service people, the few times I have delt with them this year, have been stellar. Keep it up PLEASE!!!

L

September 25th, 2017 Mesquite, TX

I had always received excellent customer service until there was a more complex issue and the contrator did not fix it. It took multiple calls for me to actually have the issue resolved and the claims manager that was assigned to the claim never had the decency of returning my repeated requests for her to call me back. Also having to repeat the same information for security verification purposes every single time that I called and when I was transferred to another person was really uncalled for.

anonymous

September 25th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Not all my claims were handled the first time in a satisfactory manner, but Landmark followed up to correct their mistakes. This good faith and going the extra mile warrants an "8". I would add with my recommendation to persevere on a claim not handled satisfactorily the first time, as Landmark will definitely follow thru to make it right

Tomci

September 24th, 2017 TX

Scheduled re key service landmark came back very fast but had to schedule service with the provider. Which took a long time. However once the person came for the service it was fast.

Jim&Cindy

September 18th, 2017 Cedar City, UT

Landmark Service is great but their phone system is poor. If there phone system matched the rest I would give a 10.

Won't Renew, Peoria, AZ

September 18th, 2017 Peoria, AZ

Too many exclusions on coverage. Also, issue with poor customer service with a couple of contractors.

Brittnee Lozano

September 17th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

All thw reps have been great, informative and very kind.

Jolene Carlson

September 16th, 2017 Austin, TX

It is refreshing to be served by kind, gifted, capable people. Thank you!

Tanya Ensminger

September 15th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

Landmark home warranty's customer service is what made me choose them in the first place. Every time I have called I never have to wait to talk to someone (a real person!) and the whole staff has been kind and knowledgeable on the phone as well.

Dale

September 13th, 2017 Tyler, TX

Failure to locate/use local repair people.

Doug

September 13th, 2017 Tooele, UT

always no issues. nice and helpful, is there is an issue. i

CougarDon