Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

C.T. Sutton

October 13th, 2017 Little Elm, TX

I've had a couple of claims for things like my drain and other plumbing issues. I got the problem fixed.

Sam And Nancy Morton

October 13th, 2017 McGregor, TX

Everything is fine, we've had them over a couple of times for the furnace and air conditioner.

Rosie Ash

October 13th, 2017 Henderson, NV

I've used the service twice, once for a re-key that they took care of right away. The second time my AC went out and they fixed that as well. So far it has been good, and they've always been very informative about the policy.

Patty Richardson

October 13th, 2017 Washington, UT

They have been pretty good at responding quickly and getting somebody to get back to us. There have been a couple of times when we had our washing machine break. It was uncomfortable to be without it for a couple of days. They were pretty quick in getting somebody out here with the part needed to fix it though. The same thing happened with our garbage disposal, it was leaking and just not working. We called somebody out to get that done, and it was fixed in a very reasonable amount of time, very quickly. One of the bigger things they had to fix was my air-conditioning unit. When it went out, they came out and tried to fix it a couple of times. Since it was the summer time, it was uncomfortable. In the end, they decided to replace the whole unit. They got that done and I appreciated that. They didn't give up on us or stopped. That was pretty good and I appreciated it.

J.C. & J.C.

October 13th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

They've had very good customer support and have helped us resolve our issues. Once we had a leak in our sink disposal so we called them up. They were able to get us a new sink disposal system installed by a local person.

Chandalyn M. Bonds

October 13th, 2017 La Porte, TX

Everything has been great so far. Recently, the AC unit stopped working and they were able to get someone to fix it in a few days. I'm really happy with the service.

Terrance And Janie O'Donnell

October 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

The service came with the house when we purchased it. So far our experience has been positive, they have explained everything about the warranty very carefully. The only service we've had so far was our house's re-keying.

Lari Bridges

October 13th, 2017 Lehi, UT

They are fast, efficient, and responsive. I just moved into my new home and my air conditioning and refrigerator were not working properly. They handled both of those claims very efficiently

Jill Farrell

October 13th, 2017 Crowley, TX

Our experience was very positive. We had some issues with insects, and they responded the same afternoon to set an appointment. The person came out 2 days later and took care of it.

October 13th, 2017 Layton, UT

It has been very good. At the end of August our air-conditioner stopped working. I was miserable for about 4 to 5 days, but they finally came and fixed it. We renewed for a second year after the first expired.

David Sieja

October 13th, 2017 Roanoke, TX

Every one of my calls has been answered promptly and precisely. I had problems with my air conditioner drain, so I placed an online request with Landmark. The technician contacted me within hours and he was there the next day to fix the problem. I'm completely happy with the service.

Lamberto And Maria Balli

October 13th, 2017 Boerne, TX

Every call and every claim has been handled properly and in a professional manner. When it expires, I'll probably renew it as long as they continue with what they're doing.

Patricia Morrell

October 13th, 2017 Portland, OR

I've only called them once, when I was having trouble with my heating system. They sent a company over to check it and resolved the situation. Landmark followed up with me to make sure they came by and I was satisfied with everything.

Barbara Sanchez

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Our experience has been largely positive. Last time we called, about 4 or 5 weeks ago, we had an electrical problem, but they were pretty good. In general, I usually call heir support line and they set me up with a contractor. The contractors are usually pretty good about being here within the allotted time. Though I had two contractors that took an extra long time to get here. Other than that, I was satisfied.

Craig Tippets

October 13th, 2017 Washington, UT

We got it when we got our house and so far it has been a good experience. When we had an issue with our AC, we have them a call. They had an H/VAC specialist come out within a day and they had it up and running again. They were great and very helpful.

Kim And Sheryl Roberts

October 13th, 2017 Riverton, UT

So far it has been ok. We needed it last week and they were here on time. They fixed it and it was great.

October 13th, 2017 Leander, TX

For the most part, when I call they answer and normally they contact the service provider fairly quickly, though there is a little bit of miscommunication sometimes. One time, our air-conditioner went out, so I called them and a service guy was scheduled to come over. Everything works fine now. My only complain, which is probably not unique to Landmark, is that it's hard to find out what things are and aren't covered. For example, I had water on my cooler and they said that since it was a leak from the roof or from the foundation, that was not covered by the warranty. It'd be useful if they put their plans somewhere online to be aware of those things.

Dennis Rowland

October 13th, 2017 Cottage Grove, OR

So far it has been great. I had my locks re-keyed with them.

Ricky And Judith Edmondson

October 13th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

It has been great so far. We've had three plumbing issues, one with the well and the other two with the shower. They've all been handled right away and they were good with the follow up too.

Philip And Sandra Michaels

October 13th, 2017 Green Valley, AZ

My experience with customer support was not good. I had to use my warranty, paid the $65, and they had an appliance guy come in and check the unit. He looked at it, left, and submitted his report to Landmark. They wanted me to pay again to have him come back and do it all over again because they were not satisfied with the information he gave them. They did give me a fair settlement though.

Eric Gerloff

October 13th, 2017 Cleveland, TX

It has been great so far, we've had no problems. When we need the service we just call them, set up an appointment, and everything usually goes according to what they say.

Judy Brailsford

October 13th, 2017 Brigham City, UT

Some experiences have been good, some have been awful. Labor day weekend, for instance, we had a leak develop in the plumbing underneath the house. They couldn't find an emergency plumber to come out and fix it, so we had to turn the water on and off from the street. It was a big hassle and they were not very polite about it. I could not believe they didn't have emergency contacts like that. They finally gave me permission to search for my own plumber and I called the one who's been doing my work for 20 years. He came and was able to get it fixed it a couple of days after Labor day. But when I asked them to come and do the pre-season tune ups on my furnace, they were on top of it.

Barry And Vicki Bigelow

October 13th, 2017 Willard, UT

They have been excellent and very helpful. We had an issue with our garage door, so we called and I was contacted quickly by the company that was gonna come out to fix it. We made arrangements and they did an excellent job. We've just been completely satisfied.

Mark Crutchley

October 13th, 2017 Frisco, TX

I don't think I've spoken with them very often, just to schedule jobs and what not. Our garage door broke once, so I did that, scheduled something, and the guys came out and fixed it.

Adam / Johanna

October 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

They are very good. I've only used them once to get the re-key service that they provide for members. They connected us with the company that does the re-keying, charged us a fee for the service, and that was that. It was easy to set up and it was a good experience. That's about the only time I have contacted them.

Richard Theobald

October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

Customer support has been pretty great. Since we moved into this house, I think we've had probably 6 to 8 appliances or other things go wrong in the house. We just call up and they help us sort through the problem, get someone out here to take a look at it and diagnose the problem. I only had one instance where it wasn't amazing. Sometimes there may be a long process before something is fixed or repaired, but it is certain that something will get done eventually. Sometimes there's just a lot to be approved before that.

October 13th, 2017 Portland, OR

It has been really good, we've used it a few times. They usually get things done pretty quickly and so far all the contractors have been great. I recently submitted a request online and got an email with the contractor's info shortly after. They came and it was all good.

Christie Paulissen

October 13th, 2017 Henderson, NV

The claim process is very easy. I just call them or set up a claim online and that's that. The toilet in the master bathroom was leaking, it was slow but I wanted it fixed before it became a bad leak. I pretty much just did that and I got the plumbing done. That was it.

Dianne Salt

October 13th, 2017 Woods Cross, UT

I'm a realtor and I've had many clients that have had good experiences with Landmark, so I decided to just go it it. It has been really easy to use, just the other day I used it for my water heater. I put in a request online and somebody was in touch with me within just a couple of hours to set an appointment. It was really handy.

Ryan Schanck

October 13th, 2017 Laveen Village, AZ

All of our experiences have been positive so far. I had the ice maker on my refrigerator go out once and I called them up. They set me up with a repair company and they came by and did the work. It was done in less than half an hour and it's worked fine since.

Kenneth Mathews

October 13th, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

I had a good experience with them and then I had a second experience where it was just a little difficult to get a hold of somebody. I know it's all the rage in 2017 but you get on a telephone loop where you go around and around and around and you just don't get anybody on the phone. My realtor got me the phone to get directly on touch with the higher OP, but in general it was not very helpful. On both occasions it was the same problem actually. I'm in Arizona, and I have a circulating pump as an effort to save water. I tried to use the hot water that day and I couldn't get any. They came out and corrected the problem. The second time I called them was because the bathroom's sink started t leak because the brass belt had cracked all by itself. They immediately replaced it and now we're just crossing our fingers hoping that no other broken parts appear.

Jonathan Throckmorton

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I thought they were friendly until I got to the point when it was time for them to replace my messed up appliances. They weren't that helpful 'cause even though the say the want to make my day remarkable, their desire to do so decreased drastically when they found out that they had to fix or do something to solve my problem. I was having problems with my microwave not working, it was like it was having a short circuit and could've been a fire hazard. They guy that looked at it said that with all the parts it needed, fixing it would cost as much as replacing it, so they decided to go with that. At the same time, my dishwasher also needed to be replaced, and both the dishwasher and the microwave were stainless steel. They wanted to replace my dishwasher with a black one and my microwave with a white one when my entire kitchen was all stainless steel. They were going to make my kitchen rainbow! I had to go buy the microwave and dishwasher on my own because they wouldn't finish the job right.

Grant And Tina Armstrong

October 13th, 2017 Prescott Valley, AZ

I like it. We have a claim being fixed today, a leak in the bathroom that extended to the floors and stuff, so we're getting it fixed in an hour or so tonight. The shaft bell, the one that goes down in the tank of the toilet, somehow caused a leak that almost destroyed our vanity. We've also have dry wall, so the moisture got underneath the floors. The service works.

Marco Antonio

October 13th, 2017 La Porte, TX

I don't really deal with customer support too much but they were very responsive. My AC went out and they came out a couple of days after the hurricane. They were pretty fast about it.

Mark & Cathie Cool

October 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

They have been very helpful and very quick to respond to our requests. I had a capacitor go bad on my air-conditioner and I called them. They sent a service guy out within 24 hours and got it fixed.

Ron And Kathleen Galati

October 13th, 2017 Sandy, UT

The warranty came with the house we bought, we liked it so much that we just kept renewing it. Last year we had a refrigerator break and they sent a repairman who came twice. He couldn't fix it, so Landmark gave us a check to buy a new one. More recently I had a leak in my hot water heater and I called them up. They sent somebody out who said it wasn't repairable, but ended up replacing it within a week.

Vijay Nair

October 13th, 2017 Grand Prairie, TX

Every time I've had a service scheduled online they get things done quickly and I'm satisfied. So far I've only used them to repair my AC units. One of them broke and the guy had to come 3 times till it was fixed. For the downstairs unit a different contractor came. In that case, Landmark covered the replacement of the motor, which was the faulty part. It's been a great experience so far.

Craig And Lori Libby

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

We've used them twice and in both cases they've been very helpful. They've helped me replace a garbage disposal and fix a leaking faucet. It has been good and prompt service.

Roger And Paul Williams

October 13th, 2017 Anaheim, CA

It was my father's decision to buy the warranty, and they've been terrific. I've used it a couple of times and all I have to do is email them and I get an immediate response from them. They follow up with me to make sure that everything has been taken care of. Their customer service is extraordinary.

Joseph Klusmann And Lisa Barton

October 13th, 2017 Hillsboro, OR

They've been very great and helpful with the electrical and stove issues that we've had.

Keith Murray

October 13th, 2017 Bountiful, UT

It has been fine. We called them with a problem we had, but the company that they tried to get in touch with couldn't schedule us in. We had to call back and get rescheduled. After a couple of trips, the problem finally got fixed.

Lacy Baker

October 13th, 2017 Kuna, ID

They're pretty prompt in getting back to you, which is awesome. Sometimes it can take a little bit longer if you get a contractor that's a smaller company. But that's not the end of the world. Over the last couple of years, every time I have a service request the contractors call you right away, within 24 or 48 hours. That's really impressive and it has been great for us. The most recent issue we had was our AC, so he had them come to check it out and they just replaced the part. They also gave us a bit of information on just how the system works, which is really great. The only thing we were charged was the 60 dollar service fee, so it was basically free. I think they're a pretty great company.

Mike & Sharon

October 13th, 2017 Ogden, UT

The customer support has been good, but the contractors...They don't have many contractors so the response from them has been slow. Our refrigerator and freezer went out and we called Landmark. They gave us the name of the person that would be contacting us, but when we called them it turned out they could not get here for 10 more days. We asked Landmark for other contractors, but they didn't have anyone else who could come, so we had to wait 10 days to get service.

Rob And Marie Martin

October 13th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

They are very prompt and professional, and they've got the right people to work on our properties. We have 2 air-conditioning unites that went down and they somebody out here to correct the problem. We really appreciate the help, we need it.

John Stennett

October 13th, 2017 Garden City, ID

They are very timely, efficient, and courteous. I recently needed to use the warranty because the garage door stuck closed. I made a call and within about 10 minutes the service provider called me and came out. The job got done by the next day. I really appreciate the help.

Michael Soukup

October 13th, 2017

We just got the warranty and unfortunatly already have a claim. The are quick to process the claim to a contractor and even asked when the appointment is scheduled to keep on top of the repair.

daniel mendoza

October 12th, 2017 Chicago, IL

Great service and friendly agents and technicians

Alex Potter

October 12th, 2017 Logan, UT

They deny everything. They hang up on you. They send inept contractors that are in on it so they can avoid repairing issues. I had a leaky furnace, and their contractor couldn't find the problem. However, an outside contractor found the problem immediately. Weird how that works! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Lawrence And Betty Fields

October 11th, 2017 Carrollton, TX

It has been very good. So far I've used the service twice, once for the air-condition and once for the microwave. Both times it was an excellent service. The Landmark people have ordered the parts for us and kept checking with the contractors. The contractors themselves have come on time and fixed the problems.

Adria Mchenry

October 11th, 2017 Red Oak, TX

I've only had two experiences with them and so far they have been good experiences.