Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Landmark Home Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

How does Landmark Home Warranty's cost compare to other home warranty providers?

Landmark Home Warranty’s plans are competitively priced. Some competitors are higher, and some are lower; however, we believe our generous coverage and limits beat out the competition.

How much does Landmark Home Warranty charge for its service call fee?

Service call fees (SCF) vary by state and plan, and within each plan, there are two pricing structure options. In Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, SCFs are either $60 or $100; in Nevada, there is the choice of $65 or $100; Arizona and Texas have the options of $70 or $100. Plans with the lower of the two service call fees have a higher annual premium, and the plans with the higher SCF ($100) have a lower annual premium.

Does Landmark Home Warranty require a contract?

Home Warranty Plans are sold as a yearly contract; however, customers may cancel at any time.

What is Landmark Home Warranty's cancellation policy?

Contract holders may cancel at any time. There is a $75 cancellation fee, and depending on usage of the warranty, a refund may or may not be issued.

Is Landmark Home Warranty available nationwide?

Landmark Home Warranty offers coverage in six states: Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Does Landmark Home Warranty offer real estate packages?

Can you customize your plan with Landmark Home Warranty?

Are Landmark Home Warranty reviews positive?

Yes. There are also some that are not positive.

Kami&Peggy
August 11th, 2017 Lewisville, TX

They did a great job with re-keying the house and with the pool plumbing issues. they've also been very supportive, efficient and effective.

Jose
August 11th, 2017 San Luis, AZ

I like the value it has, and the fact that it gives me a peace of mind. Their customer support has been really good, and it was a good investment for my home.

Wai
August 11th, 2017 Katy, TX

To be honest, I've been quite satisfied with their representatives. They're pretty good in communicating and they're prompt. Although the actual repair takes a little longer to take place, overall, they're a good company.

Paul&Mary
August 11th, 2017 Tomball, TX

We've had 2 different incidents, and they both have been handled quickly; they were very friendly as well.

J.R.
August 11th, 2017 Sun City West, AZ

Their hold times are too long but they are thorough and do follow through. My dishwasher did not work two days after taking over the house and they sent someone out. That was a little delayed, but it was the weekend after the long Memorial weekend, so it was understandable. Besides that, everything went as planned; they fixed it within a couple of days.

Walt
August 11th, 2017 St George, UT

My renters told me about some problems they were having with a few appliances, and after calling, Landmark got somebody right on it. They were pretty good actually, they fixed the problem.

Norma
August 11th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

When I called them to get something fixed, they ensured that the service person was here in a timely manner, and they also followed up on it, so their service was excellent. Landmark is a really responsive company who follows through with answering the questions and helping us solve problems.

Charity
August 11th, 2017 Peoria, AZ

The cost is effective and their customer service is great! They were helpful and very courteous, every deal we've had with them has gone very well. All of the contractors they've sent over have been here in a timely manner.

Dave
August 11th, 2017 Queen Creek, AZ

I've had no problems with them! They immediately get the claim going, and the contractor is generally here within 24 to 48 hours. They've just been very supportive,

Gina&Charles
August 11th, 2017 Houston, TX

I chose Landmark Home Warranty because it seemed like they covered anything I needed to be covered, but sadly I was mistaken, they do not. Their wait time is ridiculous, around 40 to 45 minutes. Other than that, once you get to someone they're polite, they're professional, and courteous. They did send over a technician twice to fix my A/C, and I had to pay for each time. They had me pay an extra fee to add Freon to my air-conditioner, only to find out that it was the condenser that had to be fixed. Since they didn't want to pay for the coil that the condenser needed, I had to pay about $1,200 for that. I'm just not happy with Landmark. I think there could be more forthcoming in their paperwork, and they should use plain language to clearly state what They're not going to cover. It's misleading how they get people to sign up.

Philip&Dana
August 11th, 2017 Leander, TX

Their customer support is very good, very supportive, fast, very courteous and very helpful. When my air-conditioner went out, I got online at night to file a claim, and they had fixed the issue by noon of the next day, so everything went pretty smoothly.

Brian
August 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I've only used it for routine maintenances on my A/C, and they've set up everything when They're supposed to, so everything has been alright. Their customer service is about average for home warranty companies.

Don
August 11th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

They solved my complaints quickly, and overall, did a good job.

Eric
August 11th, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ

It's all been good experiences! Landmark has been very responsive when we have to reach out for various things. For example, we had a water softener that wasn't working properly, and we called them and we were able to get a vendor that reached out to me within an hour or two. The next day, they were at the house fixing the problem.

Robert
August 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

When I needed to replace a water recirculation pump, Landmark provided a name of the contractor to call. When the contractor told me they couldn't go to my house, Landmark immediately gave me another name, and that guy came out and did everything perfectly. There was great follow up to ensure that the problem was taken care of, and I was very impressed with that. Overall, it was an excellent customer support.

James
August 11th, 2017 Leming, TX

Their representatives have given us the support we need. we've had very few issues, and they've been able to help us out with all of them.

Ernest&Michelle
August 11th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

Dealing with their customer support was a negative thing at first, but lately, they seem to have gotten it together. they've helped me fix problems that arose because of my appliance's failures.

D.L.
August 11th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

I only had to use the warranty once because my A/C wasn't working. Landmark sent somebody over to fix it, and it was good. My overall experience has been just fine!

Joy
August 11th, 2017 Ogden, UT

The time I called them, I wasn't exactly sure what had stopped working, so Landmark sent over a technician that identified the problem and corrected. They answered quickly, and the job was well done, so I'm satisfied with their service.

Jacquelyn
August 11th, 2017 Dallas, TX

Our experience has not been great so far. Their agents seem helpful at first, but after calling numerous times, They're just not there. I've used my warranty several times recently because my A/C was leaking. They came over and blew it out, which caused a lot of damage to the rest of my house. I had to pay a permit because my plumbing wasn't working, and my A/C required more parts, so again, I had to pay another service fee. It just hasn't worked for us recently.

Holly Mccormick
August 11th, 2017 Canby, OR

Customer support was right on it! They answered every question I had, returned my calls, and they just took care of everything. I changed my locks at a very affordable price, and I'm just glad I have them.

Jianan
August 11th, 2017 Plano, TX

I like the fact that I can reach their customer support at any time, and that their response is pretty quick. Plus, they have good reviews online.

Gary&Barbara
August 11th, 2017 Riverton, UT

We've had two positives and one negative experience with Landmark. Everything was great when we needed our refrigerator fixed, but it wasn't the best when our air conditioner had a problem. We couldn't get anybody out for about 10 days, and it was 100 degrees outside. Besides that, the first two times was great. They would have somebody come over in a timely manner, and the technicians were great.

Salvadore Cerros
August 7th, 2017 St George, UT

They where friendly when I called, and did everything they could for me.

Carrie Cadena
August 7th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

I rated that way because I don't think there should be a long approval time to get something fixed. My family and I live in Arizona where our summers are 100 plus and we had to wait 2 days get our air conditioning fixed because of your guys waiting time.

Candy Carpenter
August 7th, 2017

Every time we have called for service (4 different issues), the problem was not fixed, and we had to hire someone to actually fix the problem. So we were out the service charge with no results. I will not renew.

Bruce Jowers
August 7th, 2017 Ivins, UT

Way too long a wait on the phone and Chat. Multiple calls required. Assigned servicemen who did not service the area or were too busy to come for over a week. The eventual outcome has always been good.

Brice Klassen
August 7th, 2017 Maricopa, AZ

Hard to schedule a good luck vendor, don't cover everything that came in my house.

Brenda Vega-Ayala
August 7th, 2017 Conroe, TX

Quick response and asertive solutions.

Lori Passey
August 7th, 2017

Excellent! Responsive to our needs.

Steven Boyce
August 7th, 2017

Responce time was great as was the service.

Brian Gordon
August 7th, 2017 Boise, ID

Most of the time, they quickly cover claims and are timely in claim execution/scheduling.

Hector Batista-Rodriquez
August 7th, 2017 Grand Prairie, TX

Because the good service and profesionalism ...

Amy Staufer
August 7th, 2017 Boise, ID

Slow and unresponsive! Extremely disappointing.

Bria White
August 7th, 2017

Generally very good. But, sometimes they just right an item off instead of fixing it.

Dondee Steves
August 7th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

i jsut had my garage door repaired within two hours of calling landmark to report a repair issue. good job!

David Robbins
August 7th, 2017

Coverage package keeps changing every year; less coverage for ssme or higher price, then add-zonal.

Daniel Gaumer
August 7th, 2017 Houston, TX

Very slow at processing claims. Getting a hold of a live person is basically impossible. They contract out to the worst of the worst contractors. I have $100.00 service call fee and the last issue I called my own plumber and it only cost me $55.00. They hide behind their fine print and do everything they can not to fix the root problem. This company is a scam

Phyllis&Ross Cooper
August 7th, 2017 Las Vegas, NV

I rated at a very low rate because you took 1 month to approve the work on the dishwasher at 933 Sulphur Springs Lane. Then the customer service person that called me 4 business days after the approval was very rude when I was trying to explain to her that it was not Hawkeye's fault. That the part took 7 - 10 business days to arrive. The customer service rep just continued to say this should have been done I am going to call Hawkeye and have a talk with them. Also, representatives have told me 2 times that they would fix the issues with the online and the fact that 209 Lightning shows 2 times. These representatives also promised a discount on 209 Lightning and I have not received anything yet from Landmark. Landmark must not follow through on the promises that their representatives make.

Conrad Anderson
August 7th, 2017 Smithfield, UT

Service was quick, technician was hurried, and made 2 return trips to fix his own errors.

Coleen Cramer
August 7th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

They are very responsive and friendly.

Stephen Gray
August 7th, 2017 Mesquite, T

Landmark staff are attentive and very quick to respond to my requests. The only downside is that they use sub par contractors to do the requested repairs locally. Even after complaints, they continued to send the same company, after I refused to accept any other work by that company, they finally sent a very competent repair service out. One visit, repair done, no other issues.

Cynthia Warbritton
August 7th, 2017 Glendale, AZ

They listen and provide clear instructions

Edwin/Judith Jalufka
August 7th, 2017

Good service people who completed the repairs in a timely manner. But needs to answer phone and cut down the time waiting to speak to a bkaimsmanaget.

Bruce Christensen
August 7th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

They are a very concerned and personable people to talk to the list to what you have to say no matter how irritated you sound wether it is towards them or to the contractor that you have been dealing with

August 7th, 2017

Sometimes they get wrong contractor

August 7th, 2017

When we have had any problems with our home they were fast to set up an appointment. The contractors that have come out to do the repairs have done a fast thorough job.

Mona El-Hindi
August 7th, 2017 McKinney, TX

Very disappointed on how my claim about my dryer malfunctioning was handled. I had to take time and call them repeatedly with the same information after I had my vent looked at and know it's not the problem. So far it's frustration and a waste of service call money and time. Don't think I'll be renewing

Patsy Hill
August 7th, 2017

I rate them at 9 because of their quick response and easy online claim service.

Olaf Roessner
August 7th, 2017

Their response is immidate and professional.