Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Landmark Home Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

How does Landmark Home Warranty's cost compare to other home warranty providers?

Landmark Home Warranty’s plans are competitively priced. Some competitors are higher, and some are lower; however, we believe our generous coverage and limits beat out the competition.

How much does Landmark Home Warranty charge for its service call fee?

Service call fees (SCF) vary by state and plan, and within each plan, there are two pricing structure options. In Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, SCFs are either $60 or $100; in Nevada, there is the choice of $65 or $100; Arizona and Texas have the options of $70 or $100. Plans with the lower of the two service call fees have a higher annual premium, and the plans with the higher SCF ($100) have a lower annual premium.

Does Landmark Home Warranty require a contract?

Home Warranty Plans are sold as a yearly contract; however, customers may cancel at any time.

What is Landmark Home Warranty's cancellation policy?

Contract holders may cancel at any time. There is a $75 cancellation fee, and depending on usage of the warranty, a refund may or may not be issued.

Is Landmark Home Warranty available nationwide?

Landmark Home Warranty offers coverage in six states: Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Does Landmark Home Warranty offer real estate packages?

Can you customize your plan with Landmark Home Warranty?

Are Landmark Home Warranty reviews positive?

Yes. There are also some that are not positive.

C.G.
August 11th, 2017 West Jordan, UT

I just needed to get my locks changed out for a new house that I purchased, and although my experience with them is limited, it has been good.

K.R.
August 11th, 2017 Humble, TX

Our calls have been answered properly, and they've successfully scheduled contractors to come out and do the work we needed. It's been a positive experience.

Zachary&Carrie
August 11th, 2017 Coppell, TX

Our A/C wasn't working properly, so they assigned a contractor to come over, but after a week without luck, I called them back. They did some research, called around and found somebody for us the next day, so we really appreciated that.

Cindy
August 11th, 2017 Arizona City, AZ

The service is always excellent, and They're there 24 hours a day, so their representatives have been great.

Graeme
August 11th, 2017 McKinney, TX

It's a pretty helpful customer support. I don't remember anything bad from them. I needed to get re-key service and I just called up, they scheduled the appointment, and that was it.

Jamie
August 11th, 2017 Pleasant Grove, UT

Impeccable! Landmark Home Warranty is great! I've used them twice, and they had someone over here right away. I'm totally happy and satisfied.

Bradford&Susan
August 11th, 2017 McKinney, TX

They're a very decent company. I made a phone call and told them what my problem was, and they set up the repair process for me with no question. It was a very simple process, and so far, everything with them has been good.

Charles
August 11th, 2017 Pocatello, ID

I had a plumbing issue, and although their customer support was okay, their nearest technician was 150 miles away. We were really disappointed because that's just not acceptable. They had me wait for 7 days to get my pipe fixed. They need to have local technicians instead of having them half a state away.

Sindy
August 11th, 2017 Henderson, NV

Although their customer support is friendly and took care of some of my issues in an efficient manner, this last time I filed a claim nobody has responded. I'm not very happy with that. I find the whole process to be a pain and hard to deal with.

Sylva
August 11th, 2017 Caldwell, ID

The representatives have been very helpful. In our first week here, our bathtub leaked everywhere, and they were quick to respond.

Bradford
August 11th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I've had very few issues with their customer support, so overall, they've been very good. Our water heater was replaced the same day we called, so that was great. However, we did call once for something that was not covered, which we didn't know about, and they still sent someone out, and I had to pay for that.

Heung-For
August 11th, 2017 Hillsboro, OR

It's been a satisfactory service so far. Our refrigerator stopped working once, and Landmark had another company come over and fix it. The other company made an appointment with us, and we just paid a trade fee and the service was done. Afterwards, Landmark followed up with us to make sure they did everything correctly, so it's all been good.

Roy
August 11th, 2017 St George, UT

they've been good with sending out technicians that get the job done. The representatives have been pretty good and prompt, they do an excellent job. Everything's been very positive.

David&Nancy
August 11th, 2017 Goodyear, AZ

When our air-conditioning system failed, we called them and they gave us a number to call, it was for an A/C company. They said it would take them about 6 days to come over and take a look at it, and when I asked what I was supposed to do without A/C in the meantime, they said 'that's your problem'! It was such a negative experience!

Penny
August 11th, 2017 Tomball, TX

Their customer support's service varies. I've used the warranty several times, and a few times they've been fantastic, but one time went bad.

Jim
August 11th, 2017 Bells, TX

I have several properties, and Landmark has been good on all of them. Plus, they had a good price when I purchased their service. I just don't like their automated phone service when I want to speak to a live person.

Richard
August 11th, 2017 Casa Grande, AZ

The first time we needed to use it was for our shower. I was out of town, and my wife didn't know how it worked, so Landmark was very helpful in getting somebody out there that day to fix the counter faucet. Our experience was a bit feisty, but overall, it was positive.

Heather
August 11th, 2017 Lewisville, TX

After looking at different home warranty companies, it seemed like Landmark had the best deal for the dollar. Usually, they've been quick to respond. They call within 24 hours of filing a claim, so they've done a pretty good job about sending out contractors in a timely manner. We live in Texas, and we were on vacation out of the country when our A/C went out. My sister and mother-in-law stayed at home, so we called Landmark right away. They immediately took care of things, and had a technician over the same day. It's kind of nice not having to worry about that because everything was done in a quickly manner, and I was still able to enjoy my vacation!

William
August 11th, 2017 Dallas, TX

It's a very good customer service. Our fridge went out basically 4 days after we bought the house, and they sent someone out. The technician got the part installed, and did everything quickly; he did a great job!

Kaylie
August 11th, 2017 Manor, TX

We wanted to schedule some test services, so I reached out to them and told them what I wanted to do, and I they found the nearest company for us. That company then reached out to us, we didn't have to call them to schedule anything. Landmark has just really great about communicating with us throughout the whole process. They even call afterwards to make sure that everything went really well, so I'm satisfied with their customer support.

Oscar
August 11th, 2017 Frisco, TX

My experience with Landmark's customer service has been fantastic! They've always answered my question, and always try to figure out the best solution for me. I understand that there's a lot of clients and customers that pay for this service, but I think it'd be perfect if they were a little quicker.

Tammy
August 11th, 2017 Humble, TX

I'm a realtor myself, and I really liked the salesman. He was not pushy, and told me the benefits of using them over other companies that I've used to give to my clients. Plus, They're quick, and can even fill out a claim online. Their customer support is very courteous, and Landmark just stands by their word.

Lynn&James
August 11th, 2017 Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA

Our house was so hot that the renters in our house had to go to a hotel! Landmark has good customer service, and they've sent out good companies to fix our A/C numerous times. It's not their fault though, our system is pretty old, but the times they've sent someone, they've been thorough, very nice and always got to the bottom of the problem.

David
August 11th, 2017 Twin Falls, ID

Customer support has been very good. Every time I contact them for questions, they call me back and send someone out to look at my problem. I think they're a good and caring company, and they seem like the really put the customer's needs as of their own.

August 11th, 2017 Celina, TX

I use the warranty every yea. It's part of my air-conditioner tune up, and they've done well with taking their contractors that come out. I've also have appliances fixed and I have not had any issue with any of their contractors that they've chosen. I think what makes them even more reasonable is that their pricing is good. It's gone up a little bit over the years, but they've tried to cover more things. For example, they cover, at least, a portion of A/C Freon, and other big appliances that other companies don't cover. Plus, I live in a rural area, and it's really hard to find a contractor that will drive up to my home, but Landmark gets one over.

Cathy
August 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

It was a true hassle to deal with their customer support, so my experience with them has been poor. I live in a place where the weather is 100 degrees, and when our A/C went out on a Sunday, I placed the claim online and didn't get an answer. When I called back, it was impossible to talk to somebody because I couldn't get past their voice response. I emailed them, asking how to get a hold of somebody through the phone, and they never answered them. They just had me answer a lot of questions before giving me the contractor's information. He never called like Landmark said he would, so after trying to leave him a voice message, I emailed Landmark so they could provide another contractor. Fortunately, the technician was able to squeeze me into their schedule and fix the problem that same day. However, my complaint is with Landmark. I asked them on two separate emails 'please tell me how to get to your voice response because I wish to talk to somebody', and there was no response to that. Then they emailed me, asking why I gave them a 3-star rating! After replying with all the e-mail scheme, they said 'oh, you're supposed to 'reply all' instead of just replying to the person that sent you the email', so now it was my fault they didn't answer my questions! They even sent out a plumber once, but it turned out he wasn't really a plumber. He had a technician on the phone, and wasn't able to fix our problem.

Chad
August 11th, 2017 Porter, TX

the customer support's been good. They're pretty fast, polite and everything else when it comes to friendly in need to talk to. They came out 3 times, when all my A/C needed was more Freon. They could've gotten it the first time, but the warranty allows them to check for certain things, so the process slowed them down a bit.

Teri
August 11th, 2017 Spicewood, TX

When I called them because my A/C wasn't working, they contacted me within 2 hours, and they came the very next day to fix it, so that was pretty good.

Mari
August 11th, 2017 Meridian, ID

My experience with them has been good. Their customer support is very helpful.

Boston
August 11th, 2017 Oakley, UT

They've been fairly good to work with. Our washer and dryer broke down, and they had it fixed within a week, so overall, the service has been alright.

Sean
August 11th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

I had to use them one time, my A/C unit was malfunctioning, so I called in and they called the tech to come out and take care of it. After doing the math, I realized it would've been cheaper for me to call an air-conditioner company and do it myself. I had to pay additional money for them to add Freon.

Brian
August 11th, 2017 Meridian, ID

The few times I've talked to their representatives, they've been pleasant enough and helpful; they got me set up. Unfortunately, the first time I called them, the part that needed to be fixed wasn't covered by the warranty, but I did appreciate their prompt response on sending a guy over.

Jess
August 11th, 2017 St George, UT

I've used them a couple of times in 2 years and they've been good. You call them and they take care of it right away. The next day they sent somebody out and it's all taken care of. Overall, they're pretty efficient on the phone and take care of business right away.

Vicky
August 11th, 2017 Houston, TX

Customer service is very prompt to answer my calls and contacting the vendors. Plus. they always get back to me the same day. They just seemed very efficient, and always told me upfront how much it was going to cost, and what was going to happen. The only thing I don't like is that They're more expensive than other warranty companies out there.

James
August 11th, 2017 Cedar Hill, TX

I had a water leak on a Saturday, and they had somebody there to repair it Tuesday morning. They're very quick to answer issues and dispatch technicians. They're also very professional, and I liked dealing with them.

Kami&Peggy
August 11th, 2017 Lewisville, TX

They did a great job with re-keying the house and with the pool plumbing issues. they've also been very supportive, efficient and effective.

Jose
August 11th, 2017 San Luis, AZ

I like the value it has, and the fact that it gives me a peace of mind. Their customer support has been really good, and it was a good investment for my home.

Wai
August 11th, 2017 Katy, TX

To be honest, I've been quite satisfied with their representatives. They're pretty good in communicating and they're prompt. Although the actual repair takes a little longer to take place, overall, they're a good company.

Paul&Mary
August 11th, 2017 Tomball, TX

We've had 2 different incidents, and they both have been handled quickly; they were very friendly as well.

J.R.
August 11th, 2017 Sun City West, AZ

Their hold times are too long but they are thorough and do follow through. My dishwasher did not work two days after taking over the house and they sent someone out. That was a little delayed, but it was the weekend after the long Memorial weekend, so it was understandable. Besides that, everything went as planned; they fixed it within a couple of days.

Walt
August 11th, 2017 St George, UT

My renters told me about some problems they were having with a few appliances, and after calling, Landmark got somebody right on it. They were pretty good actually, they fixed the problem.

Norma
August 11th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

When I called them to get something fixed, they ensured that the service person was here in a timely manner, and they also followed up on it, so their service was excellent. Landmark is a really responsive company who follows through with answering the questions and helping us solve problems.

Charity
August 11th, 2017 Peoria, AZ

The cost is effective and their customer service is great! They were helpful and very courteous, every deal we've had with them has gone very well. All of the contractors they've sent over have been here in a timely manner.

Dave
August 11th, 2017 Queen Creek, AZ

I've had no problems with them! They immediately get the claim going, and the contractor is generally here within 24 to 48 hours. They've just been very supportive,

Gina&Charles
August 11th, 2017 Houston, TX

I chose Landmark Home Warranty because it seemed like they covered anything I needed to be covered, but sadly I was mistaken, they do not. Their wait time is ridiculous, around 40 to 45 minutes. Other than that, once you get to someone they're polite, they're professional, and courteous. They did send over a technician twice to fix my A/C, and I had to pay for each time. They had me pay an extra fee to add Freon to my air-conditioner, only to find out that it was the condenser that had to be fixed. Since they didn't want to pay for the coil that the condenser needed, I had to pay about $1,200 for that. I'm just not happy with Landmark. I think there could be more forthcoming in their paperwork, and they should use plain language to clearly state what They're not going to cover. It's misleading how they get people to sign up.

Philip&Dana
August 11th, 2017 Leander, TX

Their customer support is very good, very supportive, fast, very courteous and very helpful. When my air-conditioner went out, I got online at night to file a claim, and they had fixed the issue by noon of the next day, so everything went pretty smoothly.

Brian
August 11th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I've only used it for routine maintenances on my A/C, and they've set up everything when They're supposed to, so everything has been alright. Their customer service is about average for home warranty companies.

Don
August 11th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

They solved my complaints quickly, and overall, did a good job.

Eric
August 11th, 2017 Scottsdale, AZ

It's all been good experiences! Landmark has been very responsive when we have to reach out for various things. For example, we had a water softener that wasn't working properly, and we called them and we were able to get a vendor that reached out to me within an hour or two. The next day, they were at the house fixing the problem.

Robert
August 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

When I needed to replace a water recirculation pump, Landmark provided a name of the contractor to call. When the contractor told me they couldn't go to my house, Landmark immediately gave me another name, and that guy came out and did everything perfectly. There was great follow up to ensure that the problem was taken care of, and I was very impressed with that. Overall, it was an excellent customer support.