Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

Christina Marin

October 13th, 2017 El Mirage, AZ

Customer support has been fantastic and very helpful. So far the only thing I've had to use my warranty for is the rekey service and they were great. The vendor that they found was very quick and reliable. It all worked out great.

Sylvia Goodwin

October 13th, 2017 Plano, TX

I've used them twice in the last couple of months and they were very efficient at contacting the service provider and getting out here quickly. We've had an air-conditioner and a garage door break, both of which are important to repair on a timely manner and they certainly did their best to have that done. With the garage door, the spring broke, and there was no way to get the door up. Within an hour of me speaking to them the service provider followed up, it was very timely.

Scott And Cathy Ullery

October 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

They are very responsive and efficient. We've used the service whenever we have plumbing issues as well as HVAC issues. All the have to do is put in an order online and we receive a response. It's an excellent service.

Heather Cronin

October 13th, 2017 Midlothian, TX

They have been very helpful, and the customer service people were really great and happy. There was a pantry in my house that was leaking because of my AC system, so I called them. They helped me find a local company that could resolve the problem easily.

Jaime Aguirre

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

The service was recommended by my real estate agent and it has been pretty good. Their representative was very courteous and I appreciated that. There were some water heater upgrades that we needed done, but I could not afford them. I took the offer the cash offer they gave me of buying the parts from them and doing the work myself, which I think was pretty fair. They're very helpful.

Roger Roelfson

October 13th, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

It has been very good. They call and set up the appointments and they guys just comes. They have to call back to Landmark to make sure that the repairs are covered, but that's it. The service is good.

David And Crystal Collins

October 13th, 2017 Plano, TX

Customer support has been fine, they always answer my questions every time I call. There have been two different situations that I called about and were not covered by the warranty. That was a little frustrating 'cause I just knew that they were covered. Other than that, they are very prompt in emails and calls.

Penny Lopez

October 13th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

It's pretty good. They answer your questions when you call, tho they seem to do what's in the best interest of their efficiency rather than the customer. I've used the service a couple of times and the work has been performed well. The companies that they use are also pretty good.

Charles Smiley

October 13th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

The service came with the house when I purchased it and it has been ok. I needed it last month and they were quick to respond to my initial call, but they were a bit slow to finish the work.

Heather Nenow

October 13th, 2017 Medford, OR

I've only had it a month but it has been good. I needed to use it and they took care of what needed fixing. They did it all in a timely manner and very professionally.

Neal And Patricia Dellocono

October 13th, 2017 Boerne, TX

Customer support is awesome. We had several appointments with Landmark regarding things like our water heater, water softener, plumbing, etc., and the experience has been positive.

Katherine Powell

October 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

It's disappointing because it doesn't cover everything it says it covers. I needed to use the warranty to get my garage fixed and I paid the deductible for that, but I was not happy because the warranty wouldn't cover that repair.

Michael And Melissa Morrow

October 13th, 2017 Coppell, TX

Service has been great

G.J. or Anonymous

October 13th, 2017 Flower Mound, TX

My experience with them has been pretty positive. We have used the warranty probably 10 or 15 times and every time it has been pretty effective. It has saved us a lot of money. Of course, I think it's obvious that there are limits on the amount of money that they will spend on any one particular device. It would be nice if they told you those limits upfront, that would be more helpful for the consumers.

Carol Winstead And Phil Rushing

October 13th, 2017 Hopkinsville, KY

I've called them in 3 different occasions, and every time they have taken care of what I needed. The most recent occasion was a spring on the garage door that broke. They came in the same day and fixed it. They have done a good job.

Christena Schisel

October 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

I guess they're average. I haven't had any problems with them, but I haven't had the need to deal with them a lot. When I needed them, I just called them and they set it up. Landmark contacted the provider and that was it.

Alexis And Laura Cusson

October 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

They are pretty good at getting back to you and getting a contractor out quickly. But I'm gonna say that some of their contractors are better than others. There was this one contractor that we used on our pool that we asked Landmark not to send again. The good news with that is that Landmark did that for us. They ended up servicing our pool pump and heater, as well as a couple of things in the house.

Suzanne Klinkenberg

October 13th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

I got them because of all the additional services they provide, especially things like pest control and lock and key changes. So far my experience with their customer service has been very positive. Anytime I call they're very responsive, and the providers they send are very good and come out to the address thhe issue promptly. We've had to use their services for air-conditioner and within a day we had the technician come out, check out the system, and get it fixed.

Brian Smith

October 13th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

The service was purchased by the house seller. I once had a leaky washing machine, so I called Landmark. They sent a guy out to fix it, but it cost me 65 bucks.

Bryan Chaplin

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

The service came with the house when we bought it. I would say that 70% of the time, Landmark's service was really really good. Sometimes though, because it's on the policy or whatever, they are a little slow on getting back to you when you need something urgent. Also, some of their contractors didn't seem to be up to par. It's not that good.

Md Islam

October 13th, 2017 Austin, TX

I've had 2 issues since I started with them. One was the toilet, which wasn't flushing properly. I called them to fix it and eventually they had to replace the whole toilet. The other issue I had was with my electric bill, which starting coming back really high for some reason. I called them to see if there was short circuit, a loose connection, or something that would be causing that. A man came to fix it, and now I'm waiting on next month's bill to check if it was solved. Every time I call them they have been very quick to respond. Not only that but they are also good at following up and checking on the progress or status of the issue. All our experiences have been good. They really care about their customers and I really love that.

Barbara And Shawn Beck

October 13th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

So far they've been very quick, very easy to deal with, and of good quality. With one of my issues I simply made a claim, they called me, and sent someone over within 24 hours. Customer service has been excellent for us.

Steven Hackworth

October 13th, 2017 Euless, TX

I've ended up using the service twice. Once with the garage door opener because of the springs failed. The second time was when our AC unit went out. With that incident, we called them to find out what it was . They sent the technician out and they fixed it. Both experiences were very pleasant. Landmark was great and got somebody out here as quick as possible and the technician they sent on both occasions were very experienced. They knew what they were doing.

Keenon Luis

October 13th, 2017 Boise, ID

Customer service is very quick and knowledgeable. When my appliance lost power I called them and they turned them back on.

Matthew And Kathi Raumaker

October 13th, 2017 Nampa, ID

The service has been very professional. The people are easy to understand and talk to and they manage to be both professional and compassionate for the homeowner. One of our experiences was with a toilet that was not working properly, so we called Landmark. They sent out a company to look at the problem and repair it. That company was also very professional and caring of their environment. They put on garments to protect our home and the carpets. They communicated the situation to Landmark and we spoke with them until the situation was fixed and followed up afterwards. They are very professional and caring.

John Calder

October 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I've had no problems with them. I called them when my air conditioning went out and they got a technician to come out and he got the repair done.

Bryan Alyea

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I've only used the service only once but it went pretty much flawlessly. The pressure of the shower in the master bathroom wasn't good so I contacted them. I did everything online, so I didn't have to talk to anybody, and I got what I needed. They contacted the plumber who then called me. He came out and fixed it. The only downside is that they send a ton of emails for all kinds of different stuff.

Philip John

October 13th, 2017 Katy, TX

I had some issues once contacting them through their website, so I decided to call them. It was a Sunday afternoon and I was surprised! I never thought that they would be open on a Sunday afternoon. They were able to register my call and got in touch with the vendor on Monday and they came out and fixed it. Another time, my swimming pool's filter, the handle, and a stand broke out of the blue. I had all my swimming pool equipment covered with Landmark so fixing it was pretty straightforward. They made sure it was covered and very promptly gave a call to a local vendor who came out to my house. I think that they do a fantastic job in terms of following up with you and they also have a great website. They can look over your problem and very quickly tell you what's covered and what's not. After that you just have to call and they'll follow up with you.

Sandra And Bruce Rees

October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

My experience with them has always been positive. I've used the service several times and they've always gotten someone to me right away. I think they are a good company and do a good job.

William And Heidi Chatwin

October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

I've gotten maintenance check ups with them and there was nothing wrong with anything. They were quick and got the job done.

Kenneth Layton

October 13th, 2017 Logan, UT

They're ok. My dryer quit working after we moved in. They came out here, took a look at it, and fixed it. It was pretty good, they were pretty quick.

Michael Glenn

October 13th, 2017 Bullhead City, AZ

My experience has been great. Towards the end of my first year with them, the water heater started to leak. I called home warranty and they contacted the plumber. I just took a picture of the leaks coming out of the side and the plumber came over right away with a new water heater. All I had to do was pay the deductible and it was all done within the same day. I'm happy with them.

John And Christine Yi

October 13th, 2017 Cibolo, TX

I haven't had to deal with them much, but the couple of times that I did they were extremely helpful. When I first moved into my new house I needed to re-key my door knobs. I contacted Landmark and they were able to send out someone pretty quickly. I'm always able to get a hold of somebody. Everything's going well so far.

Mark And Melissa Nagelmueller

October 13th, 2017 Baytown, TX

The service was good. We used them to re-key the locks. They set up the appointment and the guy came out as scheduled. We're satisfied.

Mark Rygh

October 13th, 2017 The Colony, TX

So far it has been good. Recently, our water heater went out and they replaced it.

Michael And Nancy Craft

October 13th, 2017 Hawkins, TX

The previous home owner of the house we're living in right now suggested the service to us. It has been very good, they've done a really good job of finding people to come and fix things. We had the air conditioner serviced and our washing machined fixed several times.. They've done a really good job with both and have been very efficient. The people are very friendly and have always been good about following up. We have been pleased with the service that they have given us and it has been a very good situation for us. Everything has been done on a very high level.

Patrick & Maria Harkins

October 13th, 2017 Spring Branch, TX

I've only used them once to have my house re-keyed. I called them and later on that same day, the locksmith came out to do it.

October 13th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

We've used the service about 3 times. As soon as I call they let me know who the contractor will be and how soon they'll contact me. They also would give me the information for the contractors so I could contact them if I wanted to. They've always been great about following through with everything.

Mark And Brookie Robbins

October 13th, 2017 Keller, TX

I've had to use them several times to fix the plumbing, toilet, and air conditioners. It has been fine for the most part. Though some of the companies they've send have been a bit shady and I didn't like them. I've had to call Landmark twice for some issues because the original contractor wouldn't do a good job.

Teresa Hall

October 13th, 2017 Hyrum, UT

They had a good rate and coverage. My fridge went out one day, and I just called them. After an hour, my order was placed for the repairman to come when they opened the next day. Customer service was on top of it and had my work order ready. They have always been very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful anytime I contact them.

Kenneth Mcdaniel

October 13th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

I haven't had any issues. I usually use the warranty for basic goods, and the first time it was pretty good. The second time it did take a while for the person they recommended to come out. But so far so good.

Steve And Jennifer Compton

October 13th, 2017 Grand Prairie, TX

They're very friendly and we've had no complaints or major issues. The only thing I wish is that Landmark would give you a wider variety of contractors. We had a garage door go out on us on a Saturday, and they said they would get somebody on Tuesday because they didn't have a contractor that worked on the weekends. I know there are several contractors available in the area, even on weekends, because I've had some people come out in the past to do repairs. There's a bit of a lag in that. I also had to wait 4 days to get my air-conditioner fixed when it went out. Overall though, they've saved us some money and the service is good.

Robert And Amber Martinez

October 13th, 2017 Maricopa, AZ

They're phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal. Whether through the internet or through the phone, they're fast. If you put in a claim online, they'll call you back within minutes and help you get things settled. I've had to wait from nothing to a few minutes until they get things worked out. Once my pool pump broke, so they sent someone out within 3 hours. They fixed the seal and pump and kept my pool running. With my air-conditioning unit downstairs also went out. I called them and by 12:45 at noon I received a text message from the repair person. He was there within an hour and by 2 o'clock my house was cool again.

Nataly Valenzuela

October 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

They've been pretty awesome actually. I called them once after we moved in because we had issues with the light switches and a tub that wasn't working. I called the warranty and they were great in providing immediate service. They got me connected with an electrician and a plumber who came out to fix it. Actually, I think that the electrician never never came or contacted me. When Landmark followed up with me, I told them about that. They connected me with a different electrician who took care of the problem. They've been great and very helpful.

Chad And Megan Wheeler

October 13th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

I haven't had any problems with the service. More recently, I had to use the service because my garage door opener broke. I called them and within 2 days, it was fixed. It's just a great service.

Walter Rouse

October 13th, 2017 Saratoga Springs, UT

The service wasn't very good. I needed to get my refrigerator fixed 3 times, and they never got it right. I had to call another company to come out and fix the water leak. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

October 13th, 2017 Round Rock, TX

They were really good for the most part, but they did not communicate well with their own contractors. I had to relay information between them multiple times. My air conditioner broke once, and the contractor said that if it didn't get fix it would start leaking. However, the coil wasn't covered by the warranty, so I had to pay for the coil myself. They also said that they would replace my water softener when it broke. However, even after I went and paid 120 dollars extra to make sure it was covered, they went back on their word. They claimed that it wasn't covered and even reimburse me the 120 dollars that I put in for that. They give you a lot of conflicting information.

Neal Pickle And Kristin Davisson

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

My experience has been very positive. I had to get my locks replaced once, so Landmark put me in contact with the local locksmith. They came by and provided excellent service.

Robert Johnson

October 13th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I've only used the service once, and it was good.

Max And Patricia Picco

October 13th, 2017 Prosper, TX

I've had a couple of calls, since we bought the house and they've been highly responsive. The air conditioner went out once so I called them. They came out within an hour and my AC was fixed by the next day. I've never had any issue with them and I'm very happy.