Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Landmark Home Warranty Frequently Asked Questions

How does Landmark Home Warranty's cost compare to other home warranty providers?

Landmark Home Warranty’s plans are competitively priced. Some competitors are higher, and some are lower; however, we believe our generous coverage and limits beat out the competition.

How much does Landmark Home Warranty charge for its service call fee?

Service call fees (SCF) vary by state and plan, and within each plan, there are two pricing structure options. In Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, SCFs are either $60 or $100; in Nevada, there is the choice of $65 or $100; Arizona and Texas have the options of $70 or $100. Plans with the lower of the two service call fees have a higher annual premium, and the plans with the higher SCF ($100) have a lower annual premium.

Does Landmark Home Warranty require a contract?

Home Warranty Plans are sold as a yearly contract; however, customers may cancel at any time.

What is Landmark Home Warranty's cancellation policy?

Contract holders may cancel at any time. There is a $75 cancellation fee, and depending on usage of the warranty, a refund may or may not be issued.

Is Landmark Home Warranty available nationwide?

Landmark Home Warranty offers coverage in six states: Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

Does Landmark Home Warranty offer real estate packages?

Can you customize your plan with Landmark Home Warranty?

Are Landmark Home Warranty reviews positive?

Yes. There are also some that are not positive.

Jeremy Mitchell
October 11th, 2017 Hewitt, TX

They are not very meticulous.

Robert And Jasmine Wilson
October 11th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

They are always very professional, helpful, and very prompt, especially compared to other companies with similar services. We had them come a couple of times for plumbing issues, water back up, and they responded promptly and took care of business. With the most recent issue that we had, they responded on the same day and were able to fix it and determine that it would all be fine. They told me there was no further damage or issues. There's nothing they were not able to take care of.

Jordan Lee Austin
October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

They attend you really well. I've only used them for flushing the HVAC, you know, maintenance. They were in and out really fast. It was completely fabulous.

Ashley Jackson
October 11th, 2017 Austin, TX

There's not much to say really, we have a problem, they respond, it gets fixed. It has worked out. One issue we had was our water heater. We called Landmark, they sent out a tech, and it turned out to be a simple fix. The issue went away. Everything has worked out great.

Markessa Graeber
October 11th, 2017 Sierra Vista, AZ

The service came with the house when we bought it and when renewal came up, we decided to stick with it. They are very nice and helpful. We used them when our pool pump broke and they had somebody come out and replace it. On a different occasion, our water heater was leaking and they had somebody come out and fix it. Just now, our air-conditioner broke and I'm on my way home to meet the repair man. It was a smart decision to renew. I would recommend it to my friends.

John And Sueanne Kilpatrick
October 11th, 2017 Patagonia, AZ

It was a gift when I bought my house. So far the service has been excellent. They replaced my water heater within a couple of days. I ended up renewing because it provides good value.

Linda Conway
October 11th, 2017 Buckeye, AZ

I've had them for 2 years. They few times I had to call me, they answered my questions and done exactly what they said they were going to do. I had an issue with my garage door opener and they contacted the people that serviced that brand. The gentlemen came up and fixed it. No problem.

Grady Harbour
October 11th, 2017 Burleson, TX

We chose them because of their service, price, and good response. It has been excellent so far, they have taken care of giving us someone to fix the problems we have. They also follow up to make sure the problem has been fixed. Their customer support is excellent. We had a problem with the air-conditioner, so we called Landmark and they sent someone out. It was fixed in 2 days. We're very satisfied with it. We're planning on staying with it.

Gene Collins
October 11th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

They make paperwork easy and get the job done very quickly. I had problems with the swimming pool, the vacuum system and filter were broken I think. We called them and they were quick to get somebody out to take a look at it. They checked if I met the criteria for their policy and fixed it. They were very good in following up with us and giving me the information that I needed. Landmark handled things in a expeditious manner. I know that if something is wrong in my house, they will take care of it.

Judy F. Sevilla
October 11th, 2017 Houston, TX

The first time I called them, the company they tried to hook us up with had terrible, terrible ratings. The second company they referred us to also had terrible ratings. I talked to them afterwards to ask them not to hook me up with vendors that have terrible ratings. In the end they gave me the name of another company, I checked them out while I was on the phone with them, and they were good. I feel that they need to be more careful about who they send out to do the work. I wish they would take the initiative with that. I've used them several times after that though, and they are very prompt . On a different occasion we had a plugged drain in the kitchen, as well as a plugged drain line through the air-conditioner. We called them and they had someone out the following morning. Every time I call in to make a claim, they get me an appointment with the proper vendor very quickly.

Susan Perez
October 5th, 2017 Huntington Beach, CA

The service I received at Landmark was very professional and promt !!! Would highly recommend !!!

Matthew Yim
October 4th, 2017 Price, UT

Landmark Home Warranty and Hansen Locksmith Services, Inc. were both very helpful and informative. Hansen Locksmith Services, Inc., however, missed our message so we had to follow up with them but they were still helpful.

Joe McWilliams
October 4th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

I had an electrical concern and the electrician that came in did an excellent job, even fixing an other electrical situation that occurred while he was here. Great experience with Landmark and the Electrician E&B

nina insalaco
October 4th, 2017 Maricopa, AZ

Beyond disgusted with this company! Long story as short as I can. AC quits Friday night around 8. I have company visiting including my 70 year old heat intolerant relative and I live in Arizona. On phone with landmark for over 1.5 hours (yes that's correct). Told them the AC isn't working PLUS we are smelling something burning. Spoke to manager and can't get anyone out to look at it that night even after offering to pay an emergency fee (of which they can't even tell you how much it would be!) . So we try to make the best of it for one night. House was 86 degrees and we have a AC upstairs so we will make due for one night. Best case scenario Saturday, contractor opens at 9. 9 am Saturday I call contractor leave voice message, send emails. 9:15 no responses call Landmark again. Another 50 mins on phone nothing they can do. No contractor can come out until Monday between 2-4. My elderly relatives can not walk up and down stairs nor can they live in my master bedroom for a weekend to keep cool when temps outside are over 103 degrees. My husband was out of town with a family emergency, sadly his Mother passed away Saturday morning and if I didn't get on a plane Monday morning the absolute latest I would miss the viewing and funeral. I BEGGED landmark to please allow me to pay for the repair and just reimburse me for the cost. I had 2 contractors out Saturday morning when they could find no one. I couldn't leave my home for someone else to let in a repair person Monday bc I have a 10 year old English BLIND bulldog (who just started having seizures that past Monday) who could not stay home with out AC while I travel back east to be with my husband. I explained that my pet sitter could not lift up my 62 lb dog 5 times a day to bring up and down stairs to care for him so I was being forced to handle on my own. I paid a carrier brand AC repair man $757.77 to have my AC fixed that Saturday so that I could have air conditioning. Each time I called Landmark and spoke to them they said policy was my home would have to be over 90 degrees for longer than 24 hours to be considered an emergency situation, even with an elderly relative. They offered zero solutions except that a contractor would be out Monday between 2-4, meaning I would be with out air conditioning in Arizona in August for almost 3 days by then!! I spoke to THEIR contractor who said even if approved in one day (which never happens) that the part wouldn't be in until Tuesday at best, meaning I would be w/out air from FRIDAY TO TUESDAY at best, in mid August in ARIZONA!! that is crazy!!!! Read the reviews people, you will see that they offer horrible customer service and use the loop holes in their contract to not pay. I've offered proof of all things I've posted, vet records for my blind dog who had a seizure that Monday, at the request of my Vet he not be moved around the home as he knows the lay out of the family room and moving him will stress him and possibly cause him to seizure again. I provided proof of my plane ticket, my mother in laws obituary etc. They didn't even care that I smelled something burning in the house. A representative emailed (she won't give out her number but her name is Lori Nelson and she works for American Home Shield who now owns Landmark) she said I didn't mention anything about a burning smell. I requested copies of the recordings b/c if they listen she will hear me saying it to her manager on the phone Friday evening. My AC repair man who is a certified Carrier trained technician, said had we left the one unit upstairs running that the stress on it would have caused both units to fail. So I guess Landmark would have found a way out of paying that too. Simply disgusting and no one from Landmark will take my calls or answer my emails, they even blocked me from posting on their social media page. BEWARE!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Samantha Garbini
October 4th, 2017

Land Mark was amazing! They were fast and easy to contact. I had never made a claim before and they made it a breeze. The Contractor they hired was professional and also fast. I had put off getting my over fixed because I dreaded making the call! How silly I was! Worth every penny.

Vicky Roloson
October 2nd, 2017 Eagle, ID

Informative, sincere if I have ever had questions.

Kevin Finn
October 2nd, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

I tried for 5 days to get my new home rekeyed. Now it's going to sit for 5 more days after purchase before it gets done. First experience with this company. Got some lip service after 3 days to no avail. What a complete disappointment !

Sam
October 2nd, 2017 Houston, TX

Landmark Warranty still has not refunded me back for work that was charged and not done! This is fraud and they seem to be getting away with it! I have pleaded with them to return $453 and they refuse to do the right thing, why...., because they know no one will force them to do the right thing! Shame of Landmark Warranty!

Mary Christine McCarthy
September 29th, 2017 Saint George, UT

This was our pre-season tune-up of our Heat Pump. I was able to request the same contractor who had replaced the unit 2 years before. The unit had failed in the middle of the summer in 120 degree heat. Inside temps of the house were not below 90 degrees for 4 days. I was not a happy camper, but Landmark did work with us and we met a wonderful serviceman, whom I hope will be around for along time. It was a very ticklish issue at the time as the unit, we found, was still under a 10 year warrantee and it was a known issue, but had never notified their customers. Landmark worked with us as the go between, because we were the new homeowners, not the original purchasers of the unit. "Alls Well That Ends Well" , I always say, though it can be tough times in between. Thank You Landmark. Your Customer Service people, the few times I have delt with them this year, have been stellar. Keep it up PLEASE!!!

Jolene Carlson
September 26th, 2017 Austin, TX

It is refreshing to be served by kind, gifted, capable people. Thank you!

L
September 25th, 2017 Mesquite, TX

I had always received excellent customer service until there was a more complex issue and the contrator did not fix it. It took multiple calls for me to actually have the issue resolved and the claims manager that was assigned to the claim never had the decency of returning my repeated requests for her to call me back. Also having to repeat the same information for security verification purposes every single time that I called and when I was transferred to another person was really uncalled for.

anonymous
September 25th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Not all my claims were handled the first time in a satisfactory manner, but Landmark followed up to correct their mistakes. This good faith and going the extra mile warrants an "8". I would add with my recommendation to persevere on a claim not handled satisfactorily the first time, as Landmark will definitely follow thru to make it right

Brittnee Lozano
September 25th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

All thw reps have been great, informative and very kind.

Tomci
September 25th, 2017 TX

Scheduled re key service landmark came back very fast but had to schedule service with the provider. Which took a long time. However once the person came for the service it was fast.

Tanya Ensminger
September 19th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

Landmark home warranty's customer service is what made me choose them in the first place. Every time I have called I never have to wait to talk to someone (a real person!) and the whole staff has been kind and knowledgeable on the phone as well.

Arthur Haines
September 18th, 2017 Cedar City, UT

Landmark Service is great but their phone system is poor. If there phone system matched the rest I would give a 10.

Won't Renew, Peoria, AZ
September 18th, 2017 Peoria, AZ

Too many exclusions on coverage. Also, issue with poor customer service with a couple of contractors.

Dale
September 13th, 2017 Tyler, TX

Failure to locate/use local repair people.

Doug
September 13th, 2017 Tooele, UT

always no issues. nice and helpful, is there is an issue. i

Sharon Ostermeier
September 13th, 2017

Any time we have called for service they are quick to answer, curtious, and respond appropriately.

CougarDon
September 13th, 2017 Sandy, UT

quick, thorough, informative............................................

Mrs. Amy Nipper
September 13th, 2017

They are always prompt on getting someone out to fix our home . As first time home owners this has been a life saver when something unexpected comes up.

bg5
September 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

It is so hard to get them to pay for things

Unsatisified customer
September 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Sent a fraudulent contractor to assess my A/C...Landmark refused to fairly correct the situation. Wanted us to pay another Service Call fee. Landmark Home Warranty used to be a name we could trust, but not anymore. We are cancelling/not renewing our warranty.

Quick & reliable !
September 13th, 2017 Henderson, NV

Great quick service as always ! Customer service very good

Unknown
September 13th, 2017 Layton, UT

Quick and got us the very best repair service.

Terryann Ross
September 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Their customer service is awesome. But you need to be more clear on your coverages. For example the pest control could have read 1 time in a calendar year. Instead of verbiage that's unclear

Dan Diaz de Leon
September 13th, 2017 Baytown, TX

Fast response, personal service and attention.

Kristin
September 13th, 2017

The issue I had was resolved. It took a long time to get a service provider so that was hard but landmark helped the process

Mark Webb
September 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Great service...they deliver and do what they promise.

Fort Worth customer
September 13th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX

Set up service quickly and efficiently. Well done

SUSAN DALTON
September 13th, 2017 Friendswood, TX

Did not replace my HVAC system. All you service men told me a 25 year old HVAC system need to replaced.

Edwards
September 13th, 2017 Burleson, TX

Great customer service. in a timely manner

Frank
September 13th, 2017

They took way too long to process my problem

N_
September 13th, 2017 Riverton, UT

They are quick to respond to service inquiries.

Jacqie
September 13th, 2017 Carrollton, TX

We've been pleased with Landmark overall, but were a little disappointed when our AC until needed to be replaced that they wouldn't replace the entire unit and that some parts that had to be replaced in order for the new unit to work were not covered.

David
September 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

All service people sent for repair have been professional and skilled

microwave
September 13th, 2017 Mesquite, NV

Good Service, fast response, friendly employees

Walter Wizner
September 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

They are great to work with and I have had no issues. The contractors respond fast and do a great job.

Dean
September 13th, 2017 Saratoga Springs, UT

Horrible customer service and policy guidelines that need updating to meet customer needs.