Protecting more than 70,000 homeowners each year, Landmark Home Warranty provides affordable and comprehensive home warranties for residential properties in Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. The home warranty company has local representatives and independent licensed contractors in every region it services.

Landmark Home Warranty is a member of the National Home Service Contract Association and the Texas Real Estate Commission. Founded in 2004, Landmark Home Warranty's headquarters reside in South Jordan, Utah.

Read Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what real consumers have to say about the warranty service provider. Current warranty reviews note quality and timely service, friendly and responsive service professionals, and comprehensive coverage.

The Good

• Customization (With a Service Fee)
  • Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals
  • Pest Control Services
  • Homeowner Support
  • Helpful Website
  • Industry Recognition
  • Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Customization (With a Service Fee)

Landmark Home Warranty company offers two main home warranty plans for homeowners. The coverage plans include a Home Systems Plan which covers systems such as a water heater, air conditioner, and pipe leaks. The other warranty plan, the Total Protection Plan, includes warranty services that cover appliances such as a washer and dryer, a built-in microwave, and a garage door opener. Specific coverage for what each warranty covers is as follows:

Home Systems Plan: $34–35 per Month (Depending on State)

• Air conditioning/heating preseason
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Subterranean termite treatment ($195 service call fee)
  • Failures due to sediment, rust, or corrosion
  • No-fault upgrades for code violations, improper repair, and haul away
  • Freon recapture/recovery/recharge
  • Water heaters (up to 70 gallons, unlimited units)
  • HVAC modifications
  • Pressure regulators
  • Interior hose bibs
  • Ceiling and exhaust fans
  • Unlimited heating units
  • Whirlpool motor and pump assembly
  • Unlimited air conditioning units
  • Toilet removal/reattachment
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Plumbing pipe leaks
  • Faucets, showerheads, and arms
  • Toilets
  • Electrical system

Total Protection Plan: $55–56 per Month (Depending on State)

• Everything included in the Home Systems Plan
  • Garage door opener unit and remote transmitter
  • Oven/range/cooktop
  • Built-in microwave
  • Central vacuum
  • Kitchen exhaust fan
  • Dishwasher
  • Kitchen refrigerator
  • Garbage disposal
  • Washer and dryer

Available Add-Ons (Depending on State)

Landmark Home Warranty also allows homeowners to customize their plans by adding extra services and major appliances for an additional monthly fee. Having customizable plans can provide peace of mind to homeowners because they don't have to purchase entirely new warranty policies to include the appliances they want coverage for, making quality assurance a priority. Customers can select individual systems and appliances to add on to their current home warranty plan.

• Booster pump
  • Exterior pipe leak repair
  • Well pump
  • Garage door opener
  • Roof leak repair
  • Swimming pool/hot tub/portable spa equipment
  • Wet bar refrigerator

Coverage Options for Real Estate Professionals

In addition to offering packages for homeowners, Landmark Home Warranty services also include home warranty coverage options for real estate professionals. Four different real estate plans ranging in price from $375 to $525 per year are available, giving real estate agents the ability to select the home warranty coverage level they prefer.

Pest Control Services

Landmark Home Warranty includes pest control services in of each of its plans, and you don't have to pay extra for it. This is relatively unique within the industry and can help homeowners to save money by avoiding the cost of a separate pest control contract.

Homeowner Support

Landmark Home Warranty strives to make it as easy as possible for its customers to protect their homes. The company provides an accessible homeowner dashboard where customers can check their coverage, open a claim, and renew their home warranty coverage and plans online.

Landmark Home Warranty also provides phone support, and the company has customer service account managers that are available to answer questions and help homeowners open a claim or coordinate a repair or appliance replacement.

Helpful Website

Landmark Home Warranty's website is quite robust and provides several helpful resources. There is a blog section of the company's website that includes information about buying or selling a house, HVAC, plumbing, appliance warranties, home repairs and maintenance, electrical systems, real estate, pest control, property management, lifestyle and decor, and home warranties. Each of these topics has its own section and includes numerous articles within each that provide information and advice on subjects within the topic.

Industry Recognition

Landmark Home Warranty has received a number of industry accolades and accreditation, including ranking #929 on the Inc. 5000's list of fastest-growing companies of 2016 and #22 on the Utah Business Fast 50 list in 2016. Additionally, Landmark has received a large portion of positive home warranty reviews, and they protect and offer coverage to over 70,000 homeowners each year.

Landmark Home Warranty Reviews

Especially with home warranty companies, you want to make sure you're going with a company that will give you reliable and exceptional service. Landmark Home Warranty reviews reflect just that with high star ratings from consumers. Even with thousands of reviews, the company's overall star rating is quite high.

The company also responds personally to its customer reviews, so you know the business sees customer feedback and takes it seriously, which is comforting for the consumer.

Positive review highlights include a quick claim and repair time and remarkable service and maintenance workers. Browse Landmark Home Warranty reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the warranty service.

The Bad

Limited Availability

Currently, warranty service provider only offers its services in six states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Although the company has announced that it plans to expand nationwide, clients who live elsewhere at this time will not have the ability to purchase home warranty coverage from Landmark Home Warranty.

The Bottom Line

Landmark Home Warranty is a well-respected home warranty company that offers a number of attractive features, including customer service from licensed contractors in every area they are located in, customizable plans for homeowners, packages specifically geared towards real estate professionals, pest control services, customer support, and an informative website.

Landmark Home Warranty is definitely worth looking into for those living within its service area of Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, and Utah. Check out Landmark Home Warranty reviews below if you want to see what consumers have to say about the service provider.

Customer reviews currently highlight effective quality assurance for timely service and repair, quality customer service, affordable prices, and much more.

Call our recommended rep over at Landmark Home Warranty below.

Philip John

October 13th, 2017 Katy, TX

I had some issues once contacting them through their website, so I decided to call them. It was a Sunday afternoon and I was surprised! I never thought that they would be open on a Sunday afternoon. They were able to register my call and got in touch with the vendor on Monday and they came out and fixed it. Another time, my swimming pool's filter, the handle, and a stand broke out of the blue. I had all my swimming pool equipment covered with Landmark so fixing it was pretty straightforward. They made sure it was covered and very promptly gave a call to a local vendor who came out to my house. I think that they do a fantastic job in terms of following up with you and they also have a great website. They can look over your problem and very quickly tell you what's covered and what's not. After that you just have to call and they'll follow up with you.

Sandra And Bruce Rees

October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

My experience with them has always been positive. I've used the service several times and they've always gotten someone to me right away. I think they are a good company and do a good job.

William And Heidi Chatwin

October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

I've gotten maintenance check ups with them and there was nothing wrong with anything. They were quick and got the job done.

Kenneth Layton

October 13th, 2017 Logan, UT

They're ok. My dryer quit working after we moved in. They came out here, took a look at it, and fixed it. It was pretty good, they were pretty quick.

Michael Glenn

October 13th, 2017 Bullhead City, AZ

My experience has been great. Towards the end of my first year with them, the water heater started to leak. I called home warranty and they contacted the plumber. I just took a picture of the leaks coming out of the side and the plumber came over right away with a new water heater. All I had to do was pay the deductible and it was all done within the same day. I'm happy with them.

John And Christine Yi

October 13th, 2017 Cibolo, TX

I haven't had to deal with them much, but the couple of times that I did they were extremely helpful. When I first moved into my new house I needed to re-key my door knobs. I contacted Landmark and they were able to send out someone pretty quickly. I'm always able to get a hold of somebody. Everything's going well so far.

Mark And Melissa Nagelmueller

October 13th, 2017 Baytown, TX

The service was good. We used them to re-key the locks. They set up the appointment and the guy came out as scheduled. We're satisfied.

Mark Rygh

October 13th, 2017 The Colony, TX

So far it has been good. Recently, our water heater went out and they replaced it.

Michael And Nancy Craft

October 13th, 2017 Hawkins, TX

The previous home owner of the house we're living in right now suggested the service to us. It has been very good, they've done a really good job of finding people to come and fix things. We had the air conditioner serviced and our washing machined fixed several times.. They've done a really good job with both and have been very efficient. The people are very friendly and have always been good about following up. We have been pleased with the service that they have given us and it has been a very good situation for us. Everything has been done on a very high level.

Patrick & Maria Harkins

October 13th, 2017 Spring Branch, TX

I've only used them once to have my house re-keyed. I called them and later on that same day, the locksmith came out to do it.

October 13th, 2017 Lake Havasu City, AZ

We've used the service about 3 times. As soon as I call they let me know who the contractor will be and how soon they'll contact me. They also would give me the information for the contractors so I could contact them if I wanted to. They've always been great about following through with everything.

Mark And Brookie Robbins

October 13th, 2017 Keller, TX

I've had to use them several times to fix the plumbing, toilet, and air conditioners. It has been fine for the most part. Though some of the companies they've send have been a bit shady and I didn't like them. I've had to call Landmark twice for some issues because the original contractor wouldn't do a good job.

Teresa Hall

October 13th, 2017 Hyrum, UT

They had a good rate and coverage. My fridge went out one day, and I just called them. After an hour, my order was placed for the repairman to come when they opened the next day. Customer service was on top of it and had my work order ready. They have always been very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful anytime I contact them.

Kenneth Mcdaniel

October 13th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

I haven't had any issues. I usually use the warranty for basic goods, and the first time it was pretty good. The second time it did take a while for the person they recommended to come out. But so far so good.

Steve And Jennifer Compton

October 13th, 2017 Grand Prairie, TX

They're very friendly and we've had no complaints or major issues. The only thing I wish is that Landmark would give you a wider variety of contractors. We had a garage door go out on us on a Saturday, and they said they would get somebody on Tuesday because they didn't have a contractor that worked on the weekends. I know there are several contractors available in the area, even on weekends, because I've had some people come out in the past to do repairs. There's a bit of a lag in that. I also had to wait 4 days to get my air-conditioner fixed when it went out. Overall though, they've saved us some money and the service is good.

Robert And Amber Martinez

October 13th, 2017 Maricopa, AZ

They're phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal. Whether through the internet or through the phone, they're fast. If you put in a claim online, they'll call you back within minutes and help you get things settled. I've had to wait from nothing to a few minutes until they get things worked out. Once my pool pump broke, so they sent someone out within 3 hours. They fixed the seal and pump and kept my pool running. With my air-conditioning unit downstairs also went out. I called them and by 12:45 at noon I received a text message from the repair person. He was there within an hour and by 2 o'clock my house was cool again.

Nataly Valenzuela

October 13th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ

They've been pretty awesome actually. I called them once after we moved in because we had issues with the light switches and a tub that wasn't working. I called the warranty and they were great in providing immediate service. They got me connected with an electrician and a plumber who came out to fix it. Actually, I think that the electrician never never came or contacted me. When Landmark followed up with me, I told them about that. They connected me with a different electrician who took care of the problem. They've been great and very helpful.

Chad And Megan Wheeler

October 13th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

I haven't had any problems with the service. More recently, I had to use the service because my garage door opener broke. I called them and within 2 days, it was fixed. It's just a great service.

Walter Rouse

October 13th, 2017 Saratoga Springs, UT

The service wasn't very good. I needed to get my refrigerator fixed 3 times, and they never got it right. I had to call another company to come out and fix the water leak. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

October 13th, 2017 Round Rock, TX

They were really good for the most part, but they did not communicate well with their own contractors. I had to relay information between them multiple times. My air conditioner broke once, and the contractor said that if it didn't get fix it would start leaking. However, the coil wasn't covered by the warranty, so I had to pay for the coil myself. They also said that they would replace my water softener when it broke. However, even after I went and paid 120 dollars extra to make sure it was covered, they went back on their word. They claimed that it wasn't covered and even reimburse me the 120 dollars that I put in for that. They give you a lot of conflicting information.

Neal Pickle And Kristin Davisson

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

My experience has been very positive. I had to get my locks replaced once, so Landmark put me in contact with the local locksmith. They came by and provided excellent service.

Robert Johnson

October 13th, 2017 Dallas, TX

I've only used the service once, and it was good.

Max And Patricia Picco

October 13th, 2017 Prosper, TX

I've had a couple of calls, since we bought the house and they've been highly responsive. The air conditioner went out once so I called them. They came out within an hour and my AC was fixed by the next day. I've never had any issue with them and I'm very happy.

C.T. Sutton

October 13th, 2017 Little Elm, TX

I've had a couple of claims for things like my drain and other plumbing issues. I got the problem fixed.

Sam And Nancy Morton

October 13th, 2017 McGregor, TX

Everything is fine, we've had them over a couple of times for the furnace and air conditioner.

Rosie Ash

October 13th, 2017 Henderson, NV

I've used the service twice, once for a re-key that they took care of right away. The second time my AC went out and they fixed that as well. So far it has been good, and they've always been very informative about the policy.

Patty Richardson

October 13th, 2017 Washington, UT

They have been pretty good at responding quickly and getting somebody to get back to us. There have been a couple of times when we had our washing machine break. It was uncomfortable to be without it for a couple of days. They were pretty quick in getting somebody out here with the part needed to fix it though. The same thing happened with our garbage disposal, it was leaking and just not working. We called somebody out to get that done, and it was fixed in a very reasonable amount of time, very quickly. One of the bigger things they had to fix was my air-conditioning unit. When it went out, they came out and tried to fix it a couple of times. Since it was the summer time, it was uncomfortable. In the end, they decided to replace the whole unit. They got that done and I appreciated that. They didn't give up on us or stopped. That was pretty good and I appreciated it.

J.C. & J.C.

October 13th, 2017 Pflugerville, TX

They've had very good customer support and have helped us resolve our issues. Once we had a leak in our sink disposal so we called them up. They were able to get us a new sink disposal system installed by a local person.

Chandalyn M. Bonds

October 13th, 2017 La Porte, TX

Everything has been great so far. Recently, the AC unit stopped working and they were able to get someone to fix it in a few days. I'm really happy with the service.

Terrance And Janie O'Donnell

October 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

The service came with the house when we purchased it. So far our experience has been positive, they have explained everything about the warranty very carefully. The only service we've had so far was our house's re-keying.

Lari Bridges

October 13th, 2017 Lehi, UT

They are fast, efficient, and responsive. I just moved into my new home and my air conditioning and refrigerator were not working properly. They handled both of those claims very efficiently

Jill Farrell

October 13th, 2017 Crowley, TX

Our experience was very positive. We had some issues with insects, and they responded the same afternoon to set an appointment. The person came out 2 days later and took care of it.

October 13th, 2017 Layton, UT

It has been very good. At the end of August our air-conditioner stopped working. I was miserable for about 4 to 5 days, but they finally came and fixed it. We renewed for a second year after the first expired.

David Sieja

October 13th, 2017 Roanoke, TX

Every one of my calls has been answered promptly and precisely. I had problems with my air conditioner drain, so I placed an online request with Landmark. The technician contacted me within hours and he was there the next day to fix the problem. I'm completely happy with the service.

Lamberto And Maria Balli

October 13th, 2017 Boerne, TX

Every call and every claim has been handled properly and in a professional manner. When it expires, I'll probably renew it as long as they continue with what they're doing.

Patricia Morrell

October 13th, 2017 Portland, OR

I've only called them once, when I was having trouble with my heating system. They sent a company over to check it and resolved the situation. Landmark followed up with me to make sure they came by and I was satisfied with everything.

Barbara Sanchez

October 13th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

Our experience has been largely positive. Last time we called, about 4 or 5 weeks ago, we had an electrical problem, but they were pretty good. In general, I usually call heir support line and they set me up with a contractor. The contractors are usually pretty good about being here within the allotted time. Though I had two contractors that took an extra long time to get here. Other than that, I was satisfied.

Craig Tippets

October 13th, 2017 Washington, UT

We got it when we got our house and so far it has been a good experience. When we had an issue with our AC, we have them a call. They had an H/VAC specialist come out within a day and they had it up and running again. They were great and very helpful.

Kim And Sheryl Roberts

October 13th, 2017 Riverton, UT

So far it has been ok. We needed it last week and they were here on time. They fixed it and it was great.

October 13th, 2017 Leander, TX

For the most part, when I call they answer and normally they contact the service provider fairly quickly, though there is a little bit of miscommunication sometimes. One time, our air-conditioner went out, so I called them and a service guy was scheduled to come over. Everything works fine now. My only complain, which is probably not unique to Landmark, is that it's hard to find out what things are and aren't covered. For example, I had water on my cooler and they said that since it was a leak from the roof or from the foundation, that was not covered by the warranty. It'd be useful if they put their plans somewhere online to be aware of those things.

Dennis Rowland

October 13th, 2017 Cottage Grove, OR

So far it has been great. I had my locks re-keyed with them.

Ricky And Judith Edmondson

October 13th, 2017 Yuma, AZ

It has been great so far. We've had three plumbing issues, one with the well and the other two with the shower. They've all been handled right away and they were good with the follow up too.

Philip And Sandra Michaels

October 13th, 2017 Green Valley, AZ

My experience with customer support was not good. I had to use my warranty, paid the $65, and they had an appliance guy come in and check the unit. He looked at it, left, and submitted his report to Landmark. They wanted me to pay again to have him come back and do it all over again because they were not satisfied with the information he gave them. They did give me a fair settlement though.

Eric Gerloff

October 13th, 2017 Cleveland, TX

It has been great so far, we've had no problems. When we need the service we just call them, set up an appointment, and everything usually goes according to what they say.

Judy Brailsford

October 13th, 2017 Brigham City, UT

Some experiences have been good, some have been awful. Labor day weekend, for instance, we had a leak develop in the plumbing underneath the house. They couldn't find an emergency plumber to come out and fix it, so we had to turn the water on and off from the street. It was a big hassle and they were not very polite about it. I could not believe they didn't have emergency contacts like that. They finally gave me permission to search for my own plumber and I called the one who's been doing my work for 20 years. He came and was able to get it fixed it a couple of days after Labor day. But when I asked them to come and do the pre-season tune ups on my furnace, they were on top of it.

Barry And Vicki Bigelow

October 13th, 2017 Willard, UT

They have been excellent and very helpful. We had an issue with our garage door, so we called and I was contacted quickly by the company that was gonna come out to fix it. We made arrangements and they did an excellent job. We've just been completely satisfied.

Mark Crutchley

October 13th, 2017 Frisco, TX

I don't think I've spoken with them very often, just to schedule jobs and what not. Our garage door broke once, so I did that, scheduled something, and the guys came out and fixed it.

Adam / Johanna

October 13th, 2017 Houston, TX

They are very good. I've only used them once to get the re-key service that they provide for members. They connected us with the company that does the re-keying, charged us a fee for the service, and that was that. It was easy to set up and it was a good experience. That's about the only time I have contacted them.

Richard Theobald

October 13th, 2017 St George, UT

Customer support has been pretty great. Since we moved into this house, I think we've had probably 6 to 8 appliances or other things go wrong in the house. We just call up and they help us sort through the problem, get someone out here to take a look at it and diagnose the problem. I only had one instance where it wasn't amazing. Sometimes there may be a long process before something is fixed or repaired, but it is certain that something will get done eventually. Sometimes there's just a lot to be approved before that.

October 13th, 2017 Portland, OR

It has been really good, we've used it a few times. They usually get things done pretty quickly and so far all the contractors have been great. I recently submitted a request online and got an email with the contractor's info shortly after. They came and it was all good.