GoHealth

9.4

LAST UPDATED: July 11th, 2024

GoHealth is a leading health insurance marketplace and digital health company focused on advocating for Medicare Advantage consumers.

GoHealth licensed insurance agents have provided over 10 million people with personalized guidance to find, enroll in, and start using their Medicare Advantage plans. Proprietary PlanFit technology, powered by machine learning algorithms, determines which plan best fits every individual’s needs and budget. Consumers gain the visibility to compare plans from multiple insurance carriers and discover whether they’re missing out on savings or benefits.

By combining more than 20 years of industry expertise with cutting-edge technology, GoHealth helps Medicare consumers achieve peace of mind in their healthcare decisions. There’s no cost and no obligation for using this service.

Video Customer Reviews

Jackie Roman Customer Review Video About GoHealth

Jackie Roman

Carlos Barnes Customer Review Video About GoHealth

Carlos Barnes

The Good

• Trusted Medicare Advantage Marketplace
  • Plans from Multiple Insurance Carriers
  • Personalized Expert Guidance
  • PlanFit CheckUp Available
  • No Cost or Obligation

Trusted Medicare Advantage Marketplace

GoHealth was launched in 2001 with the mission to improve access to health insurance. In 2016, the company entered the Medicare Advantage market and has become a trusted Medicare Advantage marketplace since that time.

As a Medicare Advantage marketplace, GoHealth helps customers find and secure the right benefits for them. Medicare Advantage plans are private insurance plans that replace original Medicare; however, Medicare Advantage provides Part A and Part B coverage and some Medicare Advantage plans also include Part D, including dental, vision, and hearing benefits. In many cases, Medicare Advantage also offers lower monthly premiums and out-of-pocket maximums.

There are various Medicare Advantage plans that are available from many private insurance carriers. Because there are multiple plans available, it can be difficult to know exactly which one is the best fit for you. For this reason, GoHealth provides you with a variety of plans based on your needs and budget through its PlanFit technology and assistance from licensed insurance agents. If there is a specific plan/insurance carrier that you’re already aware of and in which you’d like to enroll, you may be able to do so through the GoHealth Medicare Advantage marketplace.

Plans from Multiple Insurance Carriers

As a Medicare Advantage marketplace, GoHealth offers plans from multiple insurance carriers. GoHealth has partnerships with some of the nation’s top private health insurance companies, including the following:

• Aetna
  • Humana
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • UnitedHealthcare
  • Wellcare

It’s important to note that Medicare Advantage plans offered by the insurance carriers listed above will vary by region and state, and limitations and exclusions may apply. It’s also worth noting that GoHealth doesn’t offer every plan that is available in every area.

Personalized Expert Guidance

Enrolling in health insurance can be confusing and difficult — seemingly insignificant or small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs, as well as a lack of access to providers and specific medicines. Thus, GoHealth seeks to provide every customer with personalized guidance based on their individual needs and budget.

Through a combination of expert agents and technology, GoHealth helps every customer navigate finding and enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan that best fits their needs. GoHealth primarily relies upon its proprietary PlanFit technology to provide customers with personalized plan options based on your needs and budget. However, licensed insurance agents are also available to offer unbiased advice to customers, while providing critical plan and benefit information — and all GoHealth insurance agent assistance is completely free.

PlanFit CheckUp Available

In 2023, GoHealth launched PlanFit CheckUp, a tool that helps remove the stress and confusion often associated with shopping for a Medicare Advantage plan. The tool is designed to help licensed agents match consumers to the best Medicare Advantage plan based on their profile and priorities, while allowing consumers to regularly assess their current plan. Paired with GoHealth’s PlanFit technology, a PlanFit CheckUp allows you to continually review your plan recommendations to ensure that you’re getting the best coverage, benefits, and value from your Medicare Advantage plan.

No Cost or Obligation

When you shop for a Medicare Advantage plan through GoHealth, it’s a pressure-free experience with no costs or obligations. Shopping for a Medicare Advantage plan with the help of GoHealth’s PlanFit technology and a licensed insurance agent is completely free — agents are compensated only when you choose a plan that you’re comfortable and satisfied with.

The Bad

Only Offers Medicare Advantage Plans

GoHealth only offers Medicare Advantage plans through its partnerships with top insurance carriers. Thus, if you’re looking for original Medicare plans, Medicaid assistance, and/or other health insurance plans or services, GoHealth won’t be the best solution for you.

The Bottom Line

GoHealth simplifies the complexities of the Medicare Advantage enrollment process to help find the ideal plan for you.

GoHealth’s PlanFit technology presents recommendations based on your needs for coverage, benefits, monthly premiums, and healthcare provider networks. The PlanFit platform is powered by machine learning algorithms and bases its recommendations on analytics from millions of interactions with Medicare consumers.

In addition to signing up new enrollees, GoHealth encourages consumers who are currently on Medicare Advantage, a replacement for Medicare Part A and Part B, to take an annual PlanFit CheckUp. This is a free, no-obligation opportunity to review your options and make sure you’re on the best plan for your health and financial situation.

Licensed insurance agents help to navigate this decision with expertise, care, and compassion. Agents are incentivized to do what’s right for the people they serve, not to pressure them into buying a plan. Personalized guidance from agents and member services team members empowers consumers as they enroll in a plan and begin to use their benefits.

not_listed_location

GoHealth Frequently Asked Questions

When can I enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan?

Most American citizens and permanent residents become eligible and apply for Original Medicare, a federally administered health insurance program, when they turn 65. Once you’ve signed up for both parts of Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and B), you have the option to substitute a Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C) plan from a private insurance carrier. You can make this change during the Initial Enrollment Period (which includes three months before and after the month of your 65th birthday) or every year during the Annual Enrollment Period from October 15 to December 7.

How does GoHealth’s PlanFit technology help me find the best plan?

PlanFit provides visibility into a marketplace of Medicare Advantage options from multiple insurance carriers in your area. Using machine learning algorithms, the platform makes recommendations based on analytics from millions of interactions with Medicare consumers. You can focus on the factors that will have the biggest impact in your life like coverage, benefits, monthly premiums, and whether your preferred doctors and pharmacy are part of the provider network.

Why should I trust GoHealth agents?

GoHealth licensed insurance agents are incentivized to help consumers make the decision that’s right for them. They don’t pressure consumers to change plans unnecessarily or to choose any specific insurance carrier. Agents provide helpful guidance throughout the enrollment process and as enrollees start to take full advantage of their new benefits.

Why should I schedule a PlanFit CheckUp?

We encourage Medicare consumers to schedule an annual PlanFit Checkup. The details of Medicare Advantage plans are subject to change on a yearly basis, and your needs also evolve over time. That means even if a plan worked well for you in the past, it may not be the best choice for the coming year. By reviewing your options with a GoHealth licensed insurance agent, you can make sure you’re still in the plan that’s best suited to your healthcare needs and financial situation.

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Cece Garrison

Casey H. was the ultimate professional. I was clearly distraught about the news that my insurance plan was no longer accepted at the facility where I received mental health treatments for over 14 years after it was acquired by Claratel Behavioral Health. After 4 hours on the phone I now have a new PPO health plan going into effect 6/1/24.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Cece! We're very happy to hear that Casey was able to help you find a new plan with the benefits you were looking for.

If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or emailing us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

May. 15th, 2024

bookmark

Featured Review

Sherri Martin

I loved the way the licensed agent took the time to go over to verify the doctors that I see were in the new plan I was choosing and that my prescriptions were covered as well.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Sherri! When it comes to your healthcare needs, we're always going to take the time to make sure you have a clear understanding of your new plan and benefits.

May. 15th, 2024

Keith H Jones

The lady was super friendly. She act like she really cared. She took down all my information. She was real thorough about my health and my information and she act like she really cared and it was a really pleasurable experience.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Keith! We're so glad you had such a positive enrollment experience working with one of our licensed agents.

Janice Kaiser

I was very impressed with the help I have gotten. It is going to help money wise so much for no co-pays and and scripts are how they used to be. Just everything like all the add-ons I can get. The lady who helped me was so amazing 💜 Answered all questions and more. Thank You

Reply from GoHealth

We're so glad we could help you, Janice! If you have any other questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

Karl Chavez

Well,they were very patient with me and I was really frustrated with my with my case because my coverage went from an advantage plan in witch I was paying out of pocket.They provided a means for a better plan that gave me better options at no cost .Thank you for help. Sincerely,Karl A. C

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Karl! We're so glad that our GoHealth agents were able to help you find your ideal plan fit with options that suit your needs.

Sherry Smith

The 3 gentlemen I spoke with on Friday, were very professional and polite. Never made me feel stupid (it happened, true story) which I totally appreciated. I'm glad I answered my phone that day, I don't normally if the number doesn't have a name. So thank you, I hope we have a long and great relationship!

Reply from GoHealth

We're glad you answered our call too, Sherry! Thanks for trusting our team of dedicated agents to help you find your ideal plan fit.

Jul. 1st, 2024

Christina Currie

My agent, Oshena H, was a huge money saver and time saver. She efficiently found an ideal plan for me, and quickly went through the process of finding care providers. The process didn't take long and she was was just as delighted as I was to find all the extra benefits. So happy to have this team at GoHealth working with my best interests at heart.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Christina! We're so happy to hear that Oshena was able to help you find your ideal plan and explain each step of the enrollment process.

Linda Zibrowski

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the representative that had taken care of my needs. She wasn't pushy or rude , not even a snide comment about anything, no negative attitude, just plain down to earth conversation. Yes!!! Actually, talking to other companies and comparing your customer service and insurance agent's to MANY of other's YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!! I wasn't hung up on not even once, she Christine was an ANGEL..... FACTS !!! She new everything she was talking about and made sure you are comfortable with everything she was suggesting for plans and policies. Never once did she have a attitude or acted like she was waiting for time to go by so she could start her weekend, I am SO impressed by your company, and I believe that ALL of your customer service and insurance agent's are wonderful just like Christine was to me, I feel like I made a new friend in the process. So if ANYONE was to ask me where to go for insurance agent's and a reputable company I would HANDS DOWN recommend you're company real FACTS!!!! I have never enjoyed having to go through the process of changing insurance companies and it always took forever to get through the whole process, I didn't even notice how long we had talked about the different types of plans because we totally enjoyed our conversation about many things, about life,and if my agent realizes it or not she actually helped me without even knowing it . One day I will let her know what I mean. THANK YOU GUYS and always to my new insurance agent and friend Christine.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for sharing your experience, Linda! It makes us so happy to hear that Christine treated you with the utmost respect throughout the enrollment process. We'll be sure to share your kind words with your new agent friend, Christine, and our team.

Carlos Barnes

Customer Review Video

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Carlos! We're so glad to hear that MJ was so helpful in explaining your options for a Medicare Advantage plan. We will certainly share your kind words with MJ and our team.

Jun. 17th, 2024

Corilee Price

Kimberly M, was my agent and boy did I get lucky. I was a bit emotional, and she assured me that she could help me out. She did just that, she not only saved me over $170. a month, but also gave me valuable information and great advice on what I should do next. What an amazing employee you have, she’s a keeper.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Corilee! We will certainly be sharing your kind words with Kimberly and our other team members. We know what an important decision this is, so we want to thank you for trusting our team to help you find your ideal plan fit.

Becky Dade

Thea was very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. I knew she really cared about my needs and I knew I could trust her to find the right plan for me. I have dealt with other companies,, but she is the only one I can really say that about. I look forward to continuing with Thea and GoHealth.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Becky! It was a privilege to help you find your ideal plan fit -- we appreciate your kind words! We will be sure to share your positive review with Thea and some of our other team members.

Almon

The agent Mr. Brandon R. Introduced himself right away and he answered our questions and he was very thorough made sure we got the Plan that we wanted. And our doctors and specialists are in the network. He reviewed our medications that we currently take. Went over the plan with us individually and he gave his complete name in with his direct phone number and extension.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Almon! We're glad that Brandon was able to help find an ideal plan and answer all of your questions. If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

Brenda Mcgee

I love the way that they work for you. To make sure you get the best medical that's right for you. And I will let all of my friends and family know how good they are.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Brenda! We are immensely grateful that you decided to place your trust in our team to help you find your ideal plan fit.

Danny Underwood

Excellent staff! They take their time and cover all bases. Explain everything fully to assure you that you have the right coverage for your personal needs! I highly recommend GoHealth!

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Danny! When it comes to something as important as your health, we always want to make sure you're enrolled in the best Medicare plan for your needs.

Debra Levray

Saya M. was very helpful and knowledgeable in giving me the best options that I could receive for health insurance. He explained everything very clearly. He was also personable and kind. I appreciate all of his help.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Debra! We're glad that Saya was able to walk through your plan options and help you find your ideal fit.

David Wilks

My experience was very positive and easy. The lady who helped me was very professional and comfortable to talk to she knew the plan as well and what would fit my budget as well as my situation and she fit me with a plan it works very well for me.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, David! You deserve to have a plan that fits all of your needs, so we're glad we could be of assistance.

Jun. 13th, 2024

Suzette Smit

Excellent service. We were treated with professionalism; all our answers were answered; various options were discussed and never at any point did I get the impression that the agent is getting tired or frustrated to explain a benefit. Thank you so much Alison Nocks for your help and patience.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Suzette! We're happy that Alison was able to walk through some plan options with you and provide a detailed explanation of the benefits you were interested in.

Jun. 6th, 2024

Cassandra “Sandy” Davis

I was not satisfied with the time it took to go through the process of retaining a new medical insurance policy. The agent was long winded and repeated a lot of the script she was obviously reading. I asked if we could hurry it along and she replied "can you grab a cracker real quick" because I told her I needed to eat because I'm diabetic and wanted to eat! I believe she was obviously up in age and wanted to do things her way repeating things and forgetting what she said to me. If anything you take from this please shorten the script you have for your customer service representatives to read!!

Reply from GoHealth

Thank you for your candor and for sharing your experience with us, Cassandra. We also want to thank you for your patience throughout the enrollment process, as our licensed insurance agents are required to read all of the information shared with you under CMS compliance guidelines. Above all else, we always want to ensure that you are comfortable throughout the enrollment process and that you have a clear understanding of the health plan you are enrolling in. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and will share this with the appropriate team members.

Jewell Owens

I had a great experiences with both of the representative’s Anatassio P & Michael K that help me get the best coverage that I need to take care of myself. They were both were both kind, respectful, supportive, & caring people, the knowledge of there job, was awesome. I felt like they genuinely cared about me.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for sharing your positive experience working with our licensed Medicare agents, Jewell! When you trust us to help find the best health plan for your health needs, we're always going to make sure you feel confident in your decisions. And we certainly do care about you and your health.

JayNorah Davis

Angelica was a professional wonderkind. Extremely knowledgeable, non abrasive in her responses, listened to our needs, and adapted our medical insurance that fit perfectly for my future health. Angelica is a tremendous asset for your company, and we were overwhelmed with her exuberant desire for our well being.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, JayNorah! We will be sure to share your kind words with Angelica and the rest of our dedicated team of licensed agents.

Patti Campbell

An extremely knowledgeable gentleman was answering all of my concerns. A pleasure to have him on this matter

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Patti! We're glad that you had such a positive enrollment experience with one of our licensed insurance agents.

Jul. 12th, 2024

Anthony Hopkins

Agent very professional outstanding tact very informative in all discussions very polite and so far his word has been outstanding and on point I thank the agent Tommy Vargas

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Anthony! We're glad that Tommy was able to help you find your ideal plan fit.

Ruby Cook

Good customer service. Jamison made it very easy to understand. He was also very patient and kind. Triston was very professional, patient, and kind as well.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Ruby! We're glad that Jamison explained your plan options and was helpful throughout your enrollment experience.

Lucy Williams

My sale person which Oshena H. did a wonderful job on helping and explaining all the information in full deals. She was very friendly, perfessional, kind and I would prefer to anyone. Job well done , Thank You. ..

Reply from GoHealth

We're glad Oshena was able to help you through the enrollment process, Lucy! If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

Nathan Jones

I love the less amount of money I got have to pay. The medication delivered at my home is a great deal discounts on a lot of things was a good reason why I provided to join Go health insurance. The only thing I didn't get was on the info I received on my email about the "x"marked by my Specialist Dr.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Nathan. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive enrollment experience!

May. 30th, 2024

Sara C Stock

I found the Agents knowledgeable about the product details based on their specific recommendations. They gave intelligent insight as to what fit best in particular situations. All in all, I found the consulting Agents to be very helpful in my decision making processes.

Reply from GoHealth

We're glad to hear about your positive Medicare enrollment experience with our agents, Sara! If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

May. 8th, 2024

Cybil

Kaysie was so very kind and extremely helpful. She helped me get approved for more benefits that I didn’t even know were available to me.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Cybil! We're happy to hear that Kaysie was able to find an ideal plan fit with all the benefits you were hoping for.

Bonnie Prosser

The time they took to explain the coverage that I will get. Money that I will save on some of my Meds. I hope that It is all that they say it is.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Bonnie! We're glad we could help you find a plan with the benefits that matter most to you. If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

Marie Ryals

Very polite and courteous representative. Very helpful in explaining the plans and getting the right fit for us. Thank you Marco

3 weeks ago Edited June 21, 2024

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Marie! It was a privilege to help you find your ideal plan fit. If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

Alden Pacrem

Carlos explained my options completely and found a plan that suits my needs. He's very knowledgeable and professional. Great doing business with him.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your kind words, Alden! We're glad that Carlos could help you find your ideal plan fit.

Julianna Davis

My representative was very nice , patient and helpful. Thank you Miss Rivera. She made everything easy for me to understand . Also great personality 😁

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Julianna! We're glad that our licensed insurance agent was so helpful throughout the Medicare enrollment process.

Victoria England

I haven't to use the insurance yet. The people talk to on the phone we're very nice and very helpful thank you very much I did get more benefits and I'm thankful

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Victoria! We are thrilled to hear that our licensed agents were able to find an ideal plan with your desired benefits. If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

Ron Mast

Agent was kind and courteous answered all questions without hesitation and covered all aspects of policies just I wasn't able to meet the rigors of the federal government thank you very much

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for sharing your experience, Ron! We're glad that our licensed insurance agent was able to answer all of your plan-specific questions. If there is anything our team can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We are always happy to help! -The GoHealth Team

Kim Hallagan

Kyle was extremely helpful. He knows about health challenges I have. The most polite person that I have talked to on the phone. He held ed me get andffer nt insurance

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Kim! We will be sure to care your thoughtful words with Kyle and the rest of our team.

Carol Winkler

Agent with Go Health was very patient and made sure she had all information needed to give the best option for insurance coverage. She was also very personable and friendly.

Reply from GoHealth

It was a pleasure to help you find the best option for healthcare coverage, Carol. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Cuttis Ruffin

Raymond T. is an exceptional insurance agent He was informed, friendly , caring and I really enjoyed working with him. Thank you so much for guiding through the right insurance plan that fits my needs.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your kind words, Cuttis! We're so glad that your needs were met through the enrollment process and will be sure to share your thoughtful review with Raymond. If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific information, please contact our Member Services team at 877-694-3457. We're always happy to help! -The GoHealth Team

May. 6th, 2024

Alan Baker

They were very knowledgeable and helpful... They helped save me money, and find extra benefits.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Alan! If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

Candace Lucas (Candi)

Quenten was very helpful and thorough. He was polite and answered every question in terms that I could understand

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Candi! We're glad that Quenten could walk you through the enrollment process and help you find your ideal plan fit.

Kathy Dawson

The agent I spoke with was very friendly and understanding. I believe I am going to like this new health plan

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Kathy. We're happy to hear that the agent you connected with was friendly throughout your enrollment experience. We hope you're satisfied with your new health plan, too!

Leah Melidossian

I had a wonderful experience and all my questions were answered timely from a very experienced staff. Regards, Leah

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for working with our team, Leah! It's fantastic to hear that you had such a wonderful enrollment experience.

Shae Lacy

Kevin H. did outstanding job in picking the insurance best for me. His professionalism exceeded all that expected

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Shae! We're so happy to hear that Kevin helped you find your ideal plan fit and exceeded your expectations.

Linda Macias

Had a good conversation with the person I spoke to me. I learned a lot about my insurance. Thank you. Very friendly.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Linda. It's great to hear that you learned a lot about your insurance!

Kimberly Carpenter

It was a pleasure to speak with Elizabeth B. and the great knowledge she has! It was so very nice of her help she gave me!

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Kimberly! We're glad that Elizabeth provided such a smooth enrollment experience for you. If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

georgette barnes

Mayson did a great job explaining the options and finding me a plan that has better benefits and gives back $120 months on my premium!

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Georgette! We're glad that Mayson thoroughly explained all available plan options and found benefits that matter most to you.

Donald

I like everything about it and very professional so five stars for all of the olive gold health personnel there very professional

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Donald! If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

Gina Junge

Everyone that I spoke with was very thorough and very nice. Michele made sure that I understood all that UHC had to offer.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for sharing your experience, Gina! We are thrilled that Michele was able to provide all of the plan information you were looking for.

Jun. 4th, 2024

Evangeline Agolloso

Your agent's input was highly valued during his presentation. Until then, it remained to be seen and rate again! Thank you.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Evangeline! If you have any questions about your Medicare Advantage plan or any plan-specific benefits, please contact our dedicated Member Services team at 1-877-694-3457 or email us at customerservice@gohealth.com. We're always happy to help! - The GoHealth Team

Pamela Rosenthal

Jeffrey was very informative and patient with me. I had a lot of concerns about switching plans and he explained everything in detail.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for sharing your experience, Pamela! We're glad that Jeffrey was able to walk you through your enrollment and answer all of your questions. We know that switching plans can seem intimidating, so thank you for trusting GoHealth to find your ideal plan.

Barbara Champagne

Brandon was very knowledgeable for everything that I needed he was very professional and I thank you very much and he is very courteous as well

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Barbara! We're glad that Brandon was so helpful throughout the enrollment process.

Latresa Rich

The agent was excellent in answering all my questions and explaining all my options. I will be referring my family and friends to Go Health.

Reply from GoHealth

Thanks for your review, Latresa! We're glad to hear that our GoHealth licensed agent was able to answer all of your questions and explain all of the plan options available to you.

Jun. 4th, 2024