Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

william mcclure Lexington, NC

It has been seamless and flawless! I cant think of anything that has gone wrong. I dont know what I would have done without you guys!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, William. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We will be there every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 7th, 2020

Max Chavez Albuquerque, NM

This is a very very good company that has taken care of everything from the start I did a lot of research before I signed up for the program but this one seem like the way to go and since start they have taken care of everything very professionally and I recommend the program to anybody who wants to be debt free!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Max. We strive to bring quality customer care. Our years of experience allow us to make these processes easy and understandable. We are here every step of the way. Congrats on your success and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Tiffphelps Hayward, CA

I hate this so much. Don’t do it. They don’t care. Just take most of my income and won’t let me change it. Worst decision of my life.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are sorry to hear you're disappointed with our service efforts at this time. Our estimates for your savings, program length, and monthly payments are based on more than 15 years of data and experience getting our clients the best possible results. However, affordability is a major key to clients' success in our program. We would like an opportunity to review your account details and see if we can uncover any options that will assist you financially. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Briana Williams Kapolei, HI

This experience took longer than I expected, but I am happy to say that I am near the finish line. Although I mentioned the time, it's still better than 10-20 years of your life trying to get rid of CC debt on your own. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for settling my debt and helping bring my debt to income ratio down and credit score back up.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Briana, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our software would have processed everything in a lump sum payment if you have more funds than what is needed. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Penny San Antonio, TX

I am grateful for the opportunity to clear my credit and give me a new lease on my credit life.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Penny. We are thrilled that we were able to assist you with your finances that eventually lead to your credit. We are here every step of the way and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Derek Daniels Long Beach, CA

Bankruptcy would have been a better option. The estimated time and amount since the beginning has been far exceeded.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Derek! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear about your experience in our program. We would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter. Please provide your contact information and a member of our team will reach out to you shortly. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 5th, 2020

blake reed Greensburg, PA

Over the course of the first year FDR has already resolved 1/3 of my debt and where extremely helpful when my bank was giving me trouble.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Blake. We strive to get the best settlement to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Clayton Daughtridge

been a good experience.good communication

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Clayton. We are thrilled to see the coming success and are thankful for you allowing us to be part of your financial journey. Congrats on a job well done. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Byron Bean

How quickly the accounts got settled and the timely manner in which I received notice of such settlements

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Bryon. We strive to get the best settlement possible. We look forward to your coming success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ivan B.

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been exceptional. I was very hesitant in taking that step to ask for help and thinking the worst and being denied help. I was wrong, the first person I spoke with made me feel at ease and knew what I was looking for. The person took my information and explained the program thoroughly. The response was quick as to whether the program was going to help me. I am so happy that I made the contact, it has lifted so much pressure off my shoulders and got me back on track with my finances.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ivan, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled you took the first step and allow us to hear your financial situation. We care and want to truly help people regain their lives. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to be part of your financial journey. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

marion pruner Johnsburg, NY

its taking way too long!!!! i already got sued and now i see you added another year to my program!! 6 years i hardly think so when you told me at the beginning it would be 3years what a crock. no i don't recommend you. you knew my debt amount right from the beginning .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are disappointed to hear, Mr. Pruner, you're dissatisfied with our service efforts at this time. It is frustrating when creditors choose litigation to collect on a balance due. We’re prepared to handle these types of collection strategies and have engaged a network of attorneys, the Legal Partner Network, that specializes in resolving debt litigation cases. Our Client Services team is available 7 days a week to address any concerns you have regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Nov. 2nd, 2020

MICHAEL BATES Albany, NY

I would recommend this company and program to anyone. It was easy to get started and easy to maintain. Once your settlements have been made, all you do is keeping making your payments on time. As long as you follow the process it is very simple. Customer service has always been quick and responsive to my questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Michael. Our years of experience allow us to make each interaction easy and understandable. We have resources to help keep track of your program's progress. If you have any questions call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Claudia Tyler, TX

They are great. They work so hard to get everything settled for me. They take care of everything including the harassing calls. Out of 11 stars I would give a 10. If they could stop the harassing calls about my "vehicle warranty" the same way, I would give a 11. They are amazing. No regrets about choosing Freedom Debt Relief to fix what I screwed up.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Claudia! We are thrilled to hear that your accounts are nearly resolved. We look forward to the coming success and we will be here every step of the way. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Karen Kashmar Palm Desert, CA

On two of my accounts it has taken a lawsuit by creditor before Freedom negotiated. And yet I have to pay them a fee. 😒

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Karen, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We do not wish to cause further frustration. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Michelle Niagara Falls, NY

Everyone is so pleasant and helpful. I’ve always had my questions answered and any issues resolved quickly. I have never had a bad experience. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Michelle. We see a need and we go after the solution. We want our clients to have the confidence and assurance of the program while investing with us. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Gail McGire Moreno Valley, CA

I sometimes need to send requests or questions twice before I receive an answer.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program, Gail. You can rest assured that we are working very hard to improve of our communication. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Melinda Taylor Falls Church, VA

I really had no idea that i would be paying off most of the debt either to credit card company or to Freedom Debt. I only will end up saving around $10,000 and my credit score took a serious nose dive

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We never intended to disappoint, Ms. Taylor. Please take a moment to consider the following. Compare our using our services versus paying 100% of the debt amount plus any interest and additional late/penalty fees if someone can't meet the monthly required minimum payment. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our clients pay down their entire debt; principal, fees, interest, and all. However, Client Services is available 7 days a week to address any concerns you have regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Nov. 2nd, 2020

Monica Greenville, NC

Freedom Debt Relief took the time to analysis my situation, and within a day I was approved for assistance in getting me out of debt with there program. Their service is genuine and managed to create a sensible goal for me to complete in becoming debt free. Thank you so much!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Monica, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! Our years of experience allow us to determine if the program would be advantageous. We find solutions to address your concerns and are here every step of the way. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Deen Conteh Glendale, AZ

Hardworking people that dedicated their job to help me tremendously

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Deen. We work very hard to find the best settlement to resolve your debt with your creditors. Our years of experience can be trusted and lead to your financial success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Eringalla Worcester, MA

The enrollment process was easy and the employee I was working with completely put my mind at ease!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Eringalla. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. Our years of experience allows us to address your needs and get you resolving your debt very quickly. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relieft to be part of your financial journey. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Brian Johnson Newport News, VA

Communication is great and they stick by what they say.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Brian. We listen to our clients and find solutions to address their needs. We take pride in our care and will continue to improve as each day passes. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carl Butler Omaha, NE

They get results but receiving customer service or any real information is hit or miss. Monthly update emails are , by their own admission, misleading.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carl, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

GMc Patchogue, NY

Freedom debt relief took away my stress and they have a hands-on customer service approach with their clients

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, GMc! Our program has the tools to help our clients regain financial stability. We are thrilled to hear the Customer Service is to your satisfaction. We will continue to be here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

jake williams New York, NY

Average, was great in beginning, but I was offered a loan about a year in from a sub company and they were very rude. I tried reaching back out and contacting freedom debt relief but my complaint and attempt fell on deaf ears. I would of given a higher mark if they actually responded to me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jake thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Peter Folling Malibu, CA

Debt relief I highly recommend. Not Only have they helped me in a very financial hard time of my life, but their employers have always been so kind to me and understanding thank you to all of you at Debt Relief

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Peter. We strive to bring in each interaction quality customer care. We are every step of the way ready to address any concern. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Gilbert Albuquerque, NM

They do all the work I don’t have to deal with creditors I have peace off mind more money in my pocket great communication

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Gilbert. We strive to provide a service that should help save money and time. We provide communication on regular basis and are here every step of the way. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Judy Kelley Tyler, TX

They began to immediately work on resolving my debts and have involved me every step of my way. They keep me informed about what and how they are handling everything. I feel like I will be free in not very long.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Judy. We use many platforms to help clients keep track of their program's progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Harvey Stoudt

The program is a no brainer for anyone that needs to get a handle on there credit. Every question answered and explanation of what you need to do to get your debt back on track. The only problem I have is I didn't call Freedom Debt Relief sooner! Help starts with day one and has continued through the process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Harvey. We listen to our clients and provide solutions to address their needs. We look forward to the coming success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Eric Amundson

It's been great. It has taken an enormous amount of stress away

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Eric! We listen to our clients and converse about options that would make great changes to their personal finances. We are thrilled the program results are to your satisfaction. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carol

Such a comfort they took over and now almost all my debts are cleared. Thank you FDR!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Carol. We strive to find the best settlements for our clients. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Cecilia

As long as you make your Payments on time everything goes nice and smooth

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Cecilia. We want our clients to have the possible chance of resolving their debt. If they continue to make payments with us it sure helps us to get the best results. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Anthony Zagarella Dover Plains, NY

Other then the stress of not being able to car when on the program was tough,but the money you save when on the program was awesome. All the ppl at FDR are great and always there to help. Best experience and so glad I did it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anthony, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled you took the first step to resolve your debt. We are looking forward to continued success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Eddie Hunter Jacksonville, FL

First, the originating agent was very helpful and informative. Subsequent contacts were as well. So for, nothing to dislike. Great experience so far and look forward to being debt free.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program, Eddie. We are consistent throughout the process and are there when concerns arise. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lawrence Reed Winston-Salem, NC

very professional, reliable, compassionate! FDR gets the job done!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Lawrence. We strive to bring the best quality care to our clients each step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Boston Smith ,

They have helped me so much! The monthly payment is super affordable and has allowed my family to be able to not stress so much about money!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Boston, thank you for this kind review today. Our mission is to solve your financial issues and provide excellent service while you are here. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

ELIZABETH MEEKS Newport, AR

very helpful, quick easy online access to my acct. Great customer service

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program, Elizabeth. We have many resources that you can utilize to confirm your program's progress. We glad those are becoming great aids in your financial journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

hockeycub19 Laguna Hills, CA

Horrible program, bunch of hidden fees. Then I was told I could be debt free in two years and so far it’s been 4 years still paying the program. I’ve put more money into this program then actually saving anything.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Bryce, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Larry W Underwood Orlando, FL

Calling Freedom Debt Relief was the best thing I ever done. I now have all my debt behind me and I'm ready for a new start. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Larry, thank you for those kind words. We strive to provide quality customer care throughout the program. We are thrilled to see the success with a fresh start. Congrats and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Laura Rohloff Redding, CA

When paying my credit card payments, it was always double or more what the minimum payment was. Then COVID hit and in 4 months time my income was 2/3 LESS than what it had been 6 months previously. Something had to change in my financial arena. Looked online and found many websites that said they could help consolidate, but that was not what i needed. Reducing the debt was the only way to make finances manageable on the budget that was now reduced to the bare minimums. Freedom Debt Relief was the exact answer I was looking for. Yes, it does havoc with your Credit Score, no getting around it. There was no other alternative for me. FDR has come thru like a knight in armor for me. Settling each debt as best as possible. Stress level has reduced and no matter that i do not have any "happy money" for myself and grandkids, knowing that my debt is being paid is sooo much better than looking at bankruptcy. If you find yourself with stress about your debt, just call and talk with them. They do answer questions, and they are very kind.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Laura, thank you for those kind words. We are thrilled that you took the first step to resolve your debt. We are so pleased to hear the results of the program have sustained you financially. Most important that you have hope and regained sight of your future. We are looking forward to your coming success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Rhonda Horvitz Monroeville, PA

The first two years of the program were okay. The last year has been less than satisfactory. Been trying to pay off my remaining debts in lump sums since January 1, 2020. FDR couldn't "find" the last remaining creditor. Finally found the creditor and even though I have sufficient $$ in my Deposit Account to pay off my two remaining debts in lump sums, I am told it will take anywhere from 30-45 days and then another 15 days after that to graduate. I'm truly frustrated, not to mention my "savings" thru this program was disappointing (Enrolled Debt: $71,035 - My payments: $67,253.04 = "savings" of $3,781.96).

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Rhonda, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We never want to bring our clients to a more stressful situation. We strive to bring quality care to our clients. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Oct. 22nd, 2020

Sherry Hawthorne , CA

Always courteous & kind, always helpful & to the point!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Sherry, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We care for our client's needs. We strive to find solutions when concerns arise. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Andy Z San Marcos, TX

I honestly can say that I am treated as though I have always been part of FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Andy. We strive to provide quality customer care. Finances are intimidating and we want to be a place of hope and care. We are here every step of the way. We look forward to your coming success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

PamelaA ,

Freedom Debt Relief never made me feel like a failure - they supported me throughout this process and helped me understand everything that was happening. I am so grateful for their help. I now have several new credit cards in my name and feel human again.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Pamela. We are thrilled that you had taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are excited to see earned success due to this program. We thank you for being a wonderful client to Freedom Debt Relief.

Lisa Balsan ,

I have mixed feelings. In the beginning I thought it was a really good program, but I'm not as sure now. I don't like that it takes so long to negotiate which is jacking up the balances, so I really don't see where the savings is. I also don't like the search for new debt and there should be an option to turn that off.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Doug and Carlene Palm Desert, CA

Freedom Debt Relief has changed our life First, it immediately reduced the monthly payments on our credit cards. We are able to live more comfortably because of these savings. Second, be patient! It takes time to build up the cash available in your Dedicated Account for Freedom Debt Relief to negotiate settlements on your accounts. They are not providing the funds for your debts. YOU still have full responsibly for how quickly you can reach settlements. Third, the big plus in using Freedom Debt Relief is that you are NOT defaulting on your debts. You are giving them the authorization to work on your behalf to lower your payoff amounts. This give me the personal satisfaction of not feeling like I am walking away from my responsibilities. My husband and I highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Doug and Carlene. We discuss your financial situation and come up with options to help save money. We are thrilled to hear you have a clear understanding of the process and how advantageous the program can be to help rebuild. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sks1969 Carlisle, PA

I feel this is a shady company. When you Ask questions they will never answer you. They beat around the bush. You would think that the better deals they make with the companies for lower pay back means that you would have to pay less. But it really just means they’re making more money! When you try to raise your payment amounts on the app it gives you a payoff date that is not accurate.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We would like to discuss your concerns with you. Please contact Client Services at 800-655-6303 at your earliest convenience. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 20th, 2020

Tammy Halvorson , WI

How fast and knowledgeable everyone is, was very easy to get started. Everything is going on a timely fashion. Glad I made the choice to go this direction.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Tammy. We understand that finances can take awhile we are so happy our processes were efficient, easy, and understandable. We are here every step of the way and we look forward to the coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Emily and Paul Bailey Jacksonville, FL

Energetic, knowledgeable, capable: in short, they clearly know what they’re doing and get on it! So far we couldn’t be happier with our choice. No wonder they are top-rated! 🤗 Paul & Emily Rose Bailey

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Emily and Paul. We strive to get the best settlement and look forward to the coming success. Keep up with your progress on the client dashboard. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt releif.

Gwendolyn Campbell

It’s taking too long to pay off my debt.

Deanne Paredes San Jose, CA

the comfort of knowing someone is there to battle and help you get to your goal.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Deanne. We strive to bring some peace to our clients even when they join the program. We are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!