Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Andy Z San Marcos, TX

I honestly can say that I am treated as though I have always been part of FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Andy. We strive to provide quality customer care. Finances are intimidating and we want to be a place of hope and care. We are here every step of the way. We look forward to your coming success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

PamelaA ,

Freedom Debt Relief never made me feel like a failure - they supported me throughout this process and helped me understand everything that was happening. I am so grateful for their help. I now have several new credit cards in my name and feel human again.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Pamela. We are thrilled that you had taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are excited to see earned success due to this program. We thank you for being a wonderful client to Freedom Debt Relief.

Lisa Balsan ,

I have mixed feelings. In the beginning I thought it was a really good program, but I'm not as sure now. I don't like that it takes so long to negotiate which is jacking up the balances, so I really don't see where the savings is. I also don't like the search for new debt and there should be an option to turn that off.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Oct. 27th, 2020

Doug and Carlene Palm Desert, CA

Freedom Debt Relief has changed our life First, it immediately reduced the monthly payments on our credit cards. We are able to live more comfortably because of these savings. Second, be patient! It takes time to build up the cash available in your Dedicated Account for Freedom Debt Relief to negotiate settlements on your accounts. They are not providing the funds for your debts. YOU still have full responsibly for how quickly you can reach settlements. Third, the big plus in using Freedom Debt Relief is that you are NOT defaulting on your debts. You are giving them the authorization to work on your behalf to lower your payoff amounts. This give me the personal satisfaction of not feeling like I am walking away from my responsibilities. My husband and I highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Doug and Carlene. We discuss your financial situation and come up with options to help save money. We are thrilled to hear you have a clear understanding of the process and how advantageous the program can be to help rebuild. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sks1969 Carlisle, PA

I feel this is a shady company. When you Ask questions they will never answer you. They beat around the bush. You would think that the better deals they make with the companies for lower pay back means that you would have to pay less. But it really just means they’re making more money! When you try to raise your payment amounts on the app it gives you a payoff date that is not accurate.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We would like to discuss your concerns with you. Please contact Client Services at 800-655-6303 at your earliest convenience. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 20th, 2020

Tammy Halvorson , WI

How fast and knowledgeable everyone is, was very easy to get started. Everything is going on a timely fashion. Glad I made the choice to go this direction.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Tammy. We understand that finances can take awhile we are so happy our processes were efficient, easy, and understandable. We are here every step of the way and we look forward to the coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Emily and Paul Bailey Jacksonville, FL

Energetic, knowledgeable, capable: in short, they clearly know what they’re doing and get on it! So far we couldn’t be happier with our choice. No wonder they are top-rated! 🤗 Paul & Emily Rose Bailey

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Emily and Paul. We strive to get the best settlement and look forward to the coming success. Keep up with your progress on the client dashboard. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt releif.

Gwendolyn Campbell

It’s taking too long to pay off my debt.

Oct. 27th, 2020

Deanne Paredes San Jose, CA

the comfort of knowing someone is there to battle and help you get to your goal.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Deanne. We strive to bring some peace to our clients even when they join the program. We are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

?¿? San Bernardino, CA

Defintely best decision I made!! I was gonna file bankrupcy than found out about freedom debt relief and glad I went this route already had a couple debts settled and credit score increasing!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are thrilled to see the benefits that improve your finances and also your score. We are here every step of the way. If you need anything please give us a call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

James

Everything works. They take care of me. It is a great organizations. They’ve done great work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your confident feedback, James. We are grateful to hear how pleased you are with the outcome of using our service. We also welcome any questions that come up along the way. Client Services is available 7 days a week to support your needs. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Basso

The initial person I talked to was really informative and knowledgeable. We are happy with it so far as far as settlements. The percentage is a little high but they do a good job. They always keep me updated.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are more than happy to assist you, Basso. Providing a supportive atmosphere where clients feel comfortable asking questions about their accounts remains our top focus. We welcome any other questions you may have regarding your account. Keep up the excellent work and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

James

Honestly I wish I would have done it sooner. They’ve helped me reduce a lot of my debt, though they could have done a little better of a job overall. Still they have done a pretty good job getting the amount I have to pay back down. They send me emails and text messages. They are pretty quick with any questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback, James. Our never-ending duty is to continue getting better in how we serve our clients. We welcome any feedback from our clients that will assist with this. However, we are thrilled to hear you are overall pleaed with our efforts.

Chambers

I am satisfied. They are pretty attentive answering my questions and pretty good helping me out negotiating.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. Making sure our clients feel well supported by us remains our number one focus. We encourage you to reach out to our Client Services team anytime assistance is needed. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Elder

The program seemed perfect for me. They let you know upfront exactly what they are going to do and how the program works. I feel like I made the best choice foe me and my family to get us out of the situation we were in. It has worked us. It is a great program. They are great at communicating.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Elder. We are very clear about the expectations from the beginning. We are happy to hear the results of program are keeping your family safe. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

James

Freedom Debt Relief has done really good so far. I feel satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're happy if you are pleased, James! Thank you for sharing your appreciation for our service. Be sure to log into your Client Dashboard to stay up to date about your account information. We are also available via chat if you have questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Janice

I have been taken care of and I feel okay about it though I am ready to be over it. I needed relief because I was drowning in debt. If I have a question, they always give me an answer.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hang in there, Janice! Your hard work and dedication will soon payoff. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your thoughts about our service and appreciate you taking time to do so. We're also glad to hear all of your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. Please let us know if any other questions come up regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Irene

Almost out of debt now. When I saw is online, it sounded like a good program and they explained everything to me and were very nice and helpful. They sent me stuff every so often. I feel good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Irene. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. We love providing quality service to our clients, and updates on their progress. We have a number of resources we can be reached at. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Emanuel

Great company. I can get a hold of them and they keep in contact with me by email.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We understand open communication directly aides our clients in being successful in our program. Thank you for recognizing our efforts! Be sure to log into your Client Dashboard to see the great job you're doing. You can also chat with us during business hours if you have any questions. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief an opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Gina

Freedom Debt seems like a reputable company and it has been great for me because I am getting out of debt. They are very professional and friendly and always available.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gina thank you for being so kind in your review about us today. We strive to provide quality customer service. We have been assisting clients across the nation since 2002, and we are looking forward to continuing our service. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Brown

Freedom has helped me get my debt down. They have done right by me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are honored to be your financial solution to debt-relief. Thank you for sharing the fact you feel well supported on your journey to financial freedom. Be sure to log into your Client Dashboard to see how great of a job you're doing! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Green

Customer support listed to me and tried to help me. The informed me about things through emails and their dashboard. They did good negotiating with my creditors. It helped me consolidate my bills and gave me a lower monthly payment.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing with us! Our number one goal in Client Services is to properly address our clients' concerns and provide a plan of action when needed. Please continue reaching out to us as assistance is needed. Keep up the remarkable job and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Hugh

Always answer my calls and tell the truth. They are very professional and I feel very good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are happy to please! Thank you, Hugh, for sharing your thoughts regarding our services. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard to see how great of a job you're doing! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Janet

I needed help and they are good. I have confidence with them. The people I talk to are very nice. I like them very much.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Janet! We get excited to learn about your situation and bring solution the should help resolve your finances. We are here every step of the way. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Gamaliel

Every time I needed them or reached out to them, I get a response and most of the time they have fixed the problem or done what I needed. I had so much stress with debt and people calling me and it has been really pain free receiving help from Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team. We are available from 7 days a week to address any concerns that arise. We follow up with easy and understandable solutions. We want to provide a great experience while you're with us resolving your debt. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 23rd, 2020

I decided on freedom debt relief to consolidate. They are prompt and they did good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled that you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are here every step of the way. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Huddleston

Freedom Debt Relief has been excellent for me. All the experiences I have with them have been great.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We aim to provide the most supportive atmosphere for our clients. It's rewarding to hear how pleased you are with our service efforts. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard to see your progress. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Oct. 21st, 2020

They are really good and on top of things and always telling me when I’ve got a settlement with a company. I am happy with it. Every time I call, they always seem to find an answer for me that I am happy with.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your enthusiastic feedback! It is always rewarding when clients express how pleased they are with our service efforts. We are also glad to hear all of your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard to say informed about your account details. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Dollar

Everyone I have dealt with has been super nice and helpful. I haven’t had any issues. I get emails and texts from them. I feel like I made a good choice going with them. I needed help and they were the best option.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are happy to hear you're pleased with our service efforts. Making sure our clients feel their concerns have been properly addressed is our number one goal in Client Services. Thank you for sharing your appreciation for our efforts and for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Evelyn

I get regular emails from them and they have been helping me. I haven’t had any problems. They have done a good job. I feel good about it and satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback, Ms. Evelyn, and thank you for taking the time to share. It is rewarding to hear how pleased you are with our efforts overall. If any questions come up, always remember Client Services is available 7 days a week to support your needs. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief! Here's to a debt-free future.

Oct. 21st, 2020

Support is always reachable and very courteous and friendly. They are easy to talk with and very on top of things. It was the best option for what I was going through.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Our advocates in Client Services work hard to provide a supportive, comfortable atmosphere for our clients. Hearing how satisfied you are with our efforts is beyond rewarding. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to be your guide to a debt-free future.

Hinson

This is cheaper than a loan company and I have no problems with them. They always answer all my questions. It is good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback concerning your experiences with us. Hearing all of your questions have been answered to your satisfaction is absolutely rewarding. Please let us know how we can continue supporting every step toward financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide!

Coakley

From the beginning to the end they have come through with it well. Hope they continue to hire the best friendly, trustworthy representatives that are straight to the point.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Coakley. We strive to create a culture of people who have the compassion to serve others. We are thrilled you took the first steps to resolve your debt. We are excited to see the coming success. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief for your financial journey.

Oct. 23rd, 2020

I have tried other debt relied companies and I was not happy with them. I am very happy with freedom. They have been very supportive and they have answered all my questions every time I’ve called.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We understand that our clients are coming from hard places. Freedom, should serve and bring hope to our clients. We wish to see the success become sustainable. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carey

Every time I’ve called, they have been able to tell me what I needed to know. I would definitely recommend them. They have been really good. They communicate well so you know right where you are all the time and if you have a problem, they figure it out. Everybody I’ve talked to was knowledgeable.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Carey! We are here 7 days a week prepared to serve our clients at a moment's notice. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

James

My account has been settled nicely and they have done a good job so far. I hope they are able to keep on schedule that they promised. At this time they are progressing and I think signing up was a wise decision.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, James. We strive to get the best settlement possible. Remember our values and proposed times our estimates. Many variable could effect it. However, our estimates come form years of experience and success. We thank you for joining our service in your financial journey. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Bushman

Their services are good enough. I didn’t want to take out another loan and be in the same boat in five years. On their website they have a dashboard that they communicate with and they email every once in a while.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program, Bushman. We want to be more than good enough. We don't want to just save you a few dollars, we want to make sure you're financially sustainable. Please if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our customer service team 800-655-6303. We are thrilled that you're utilizing the resources to keep track of your program progress. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 16th, 2020

I needed help getting out of debt and I feel okay about using them because it was something that had to be done at the time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Anonymous. We understand that each client's situation will vary. We are happy that we could address your situation and come up with solutions. We look forward to the coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 16th, 2020

I was drowning in debt and I am glad I finally chose to do it because it is a great company and I am very happy with how it has gone. It was not hard to set p and it has gone smoothly since then. They have been helpful. I appreciate the statement each month. I am close to be debt free.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anonymous, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled to hear you think highly of our customer service. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. Our years of experience allows us to stram line our enrollment processes. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 16th, 2020

I was going backwards and I couldn’t qualify for bankruptcy and they really helped me get my finances straight. Every time I wanted information, they always had the answer.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our program, Anonymous. We strive to provide solutions to your financial situations. We are there every step of the way to make each interaction easy and understandable. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Benfatti

Always right they giving you information about everything and helping in any way they could. I’ve had good results with freedom relief. Everything I’ve needed has been taken care of.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Benfatti. We strive to bring our clients update on concerns that may arise. We are here every step of the way. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 16th, 2020

100 percent would use them again. It has been a positive experience. I am looking forward to being debt free. Everything has been perfect. I haven’t had any issues at all. They have taken care of everything for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program. We strive to bring each interaction quality customer service. We have agents available 7 days a week to address any concerns that arise. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Hall

This is my second time with them and they are helping me a lot. They helped me a lot the first time and they are helping me a lot now. It is the best.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Hall. We are thrilled that you wish to use our service again. We will treat you with the same respect as the first time. You might also see improvement in our areas of weakness. We look forward to the coming success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

James

Very good in customer service. They are very helpful and timely getting back to you and they always make sure they explain in detail what is going on and what to look forward to.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, James. We usually have a 48-hour policy. However, if we do not get back to you please reach out and we will address your concerns. Keep up the great work and utilize the Client Dashboard for program progress. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lamanna

Great customer service. I feel good about them, it works for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lamanna, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We listen to your financial situation and provide solutions to address your notes. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt with us on your financial journey. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jeneane

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Jeneane. Our Customer Service strives to serve the needs that arise throughout your program. We make sure each interaction is easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Erin

Looking back, I have come a long way and almost everything is paid off. They have stayed on top of everything with my account so it has been really good. Customer service knows how to answer any question I have.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Erin. We are here each step of the journey. We are thrilled to see the coming success of your investment. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

G

My husband got Alzheimer’s so we had extra expenses and our credit cards charges got larger. This seemed like a good way to pay off our debtors without us having to declare bankruptcy. I am happy with them. They were a good company. All was handled professionally and my debts were cleared.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, G! We are thrilled you took the first step to resolve your debt. We are pleased to hear the rewards gained in your investment. Congrats, and thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Jane

A good company. Freedom helps you when you need help. I’ve had some really bad experiences since I lost my job and they have helped me a lot. They did a very good job.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Jane. We are sorry to hear that you have dealt with issues regarding your career. We hope that we can maintain to be a beckon of hope. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Kim

Very pleased. I had financially hardships that I was not anticipating and they were able to get me help in my time of need. I was a little skeptical at first but I got reassurance from a friend that they were a reputable company and I was able to fulfill the process and I was happy that I have graduated from them. It helped me consolidated everything into one payment.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Kim. Thank you for taking the first step to resolve your debt. We are thrilled to see the hard work pay off. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!