Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

Teresa Watkins Phoenixville, PA

When I first learned about CreditRepair.com, I was a bit skeptical as there have been many less than reputable companies promising to "fix" your credit. After reading and viewing the testimonials, I decided to invest in my future by becoming a member in February 2015. Today, my FICO score I s higher than it has ever been! I highly recommend CR.com to anyone struggling to raise their low credit scores or who just want to get their already high score even higher. A good credit score means everything these days. They have the formula, and it works!

Courtland Lyons

Everytime I speak with a customer service representative they're always professional and kind. They always help me to the best of their knowledge and some. I wouldn't want another working on my credit. They're totally AWESOME!

Lorelei Speights Miami, FL

I signed on as a customer and my score got better. A friend told me about credit repair and he is a successful business owner. With credit repair and some great credit education from the urban league I plan to buy myself a home for Christmas.

LINDA WOODARD Sugar Land, TX

I received answers to questions asked in a courteous and effective manner. My representative was very nice and patient. I have been with this company only 3 months and received good results in a very short time. I will continue with them to see the end result.

Latonya Coleman Houston, TX

Was great answered all question with no hesitation.very polite and respectable.and offered to help with SHOWING me how to get into my intonation on credit repair.They are the best I see a different in my credit already...Thanks Credit Repair.com..

Harold D Lisath New York, NY

Along with a raise Vanessa should be promoted to the Head trainer of new employees being on how to communicate with credit repair customers. Having the great fortune of being able to communicate with her on more than a few occasions i can whole Heartedly say she is much more than a GREAT ASSET TO YOUR ESTABLISHMENT.

steve easter Saint Petersburg, FL

Excellent service! In the beginning my score was as I'd like to say, in the negative, but in a shorter time that I thought possible, my score has risen 100 points plus! I now have a very good score and banks now even smile at me in a good way!

Juanita Hollister, CA

I am so thankful that I heard about Credit Repair. I have been with them for almost a month and I have seen my FICA score go up by 20 points! They work quick on your credit. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is struggling with their credit. Thank you Credit Repair for your outstanding service. Juanita

Benjamin

Creditrepair.com has been working on my credit report for one month and they have been working hard to fix my credit report fir me faster then i was told some has said it will take a year to fix my report an so far credit repair. Com is taking me in the right direction flash status.

ken

Just what i was looking for in credit repair and was worth every cent. In just one year my credit score rose over 100 pts. I was able to lease a new vehicle and re-establish credit with many companies allowing me a new lease on life from cosmetic dental work to a new automible. Thank you Ken

Melissa Palatka, FL

I called Credit Repair due to their Advertisements I kept seeing on commercials and hearing on radio.So I pick up the phone and call explain my situation with my credit and Right Away CreditRepair..com started working on helping me get things resolved!!!!! Positive results within days!!!!Keep Proven what you say and do Credit Repair.com

Jamelyn Brown Katy, TX

credit repair.com has changed my life. In the past 6 months my credit score has increased by 150 points with 15 removals. I was just approved today for a new home with a 3.6% interest rate. I couldn't have done it without credit repair.com.

Elena Union City, NJ

I have been with credit repair for only one month. They have been very professional and diligent on the task of changing my credit for good. On such a short period of time,my scores went from 589 to 635. I am looking forward to keep working with them and will gladly tell anyone to teach out to them

MonaLisa Adams San Antonio, TX

My credit always made me feel like I was a second class citizen; always part of the have nots. I stayed away from companies like Creditrepair, because everyone always says, "You can do that stuff all on your own, you don't need to pay anyone." Well it wasn't getting done. No matter what I did or how much I'd monitor my credit. It just wasn't improving, and in today word everything depends on your credit. I finally decided to do something after being turned down for credit, and finding my score was below 600. I needed help. I couldn't change things on my own, so I called Creditrepair, and talked to them for a long time. Nick answered all my questions, and made me feel like this was a company I could rely on. Every interaction I've had with the company so far has been positive. I'm glad I decided to try something different and finally called Creditrepair.

Katrina Daw-Smith

Credit repair has been an amazing experience and I'm still with the program as the numbers are rising and the things are removed it allows me the ability to know that there is a second chance it's they are the best ever they are well worth what you paid and then some

Alex u Houston, TX

I am very pleased with the removals and I am even more pleased with the customer service. The representatives are always very polite and seem to go above and beyond to help. I normally don't do surveys but I felt the need to commend this company.

Pamela W. Phoenixville, PA

CreditRepair.com has done an EXCELLENT job getting negative items removed from my credit report with all three credit bureaus. As a result, I have been approved for a mortgage to purchase a home which would not have been possible without their services.

martin ruiz El Paso, TX

I was skeptical of credit companies that claim to help repair credit reports but after I signed on with creditrepair.com I had up to eight negative items removed from my credit report in less than a month!!! What company can deliver that? Not too many Thanks creditrepair.com and your wonderful customer specialists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ralph Bassett Lyme, NH

I started Credit Repair with a poor credit score and within 3-4 months my score was high enough to purchase a home. Closed on our home Dec. 28, 2016. There was a good amount of negative reports removed. Thank you Credit Repair.

Khadija Ahmed Seattle, WA

My credit score was 504 three months ago and I'm glad to say it's at 625 now. Almost all negative are removed. And by the end of April everything should be removed. I'have more knowledge what I need to do to continue to increase my score. I'm very happy it's worth the 100$ monthly fee

Adina Williams West Palm Beach, FL

I started with credit repair.com in November 2015 and head miraculous credit score increase within a four month. I am now on my way to my approval of my new mortgage. I have testify and told family and friends that credit repair.com really does work

Harry mahoe CA

Hi my is Harry if u have bad credit please join credit repair I recommend anybody to credit repair 123 I so happy that my score is slowly getting better each month I been with credit repair for a few months it's helping me fix my credit there customers agents very very friendly and vey helpful and it's only the begin for me but I am happy and bless thank u credit repair ALOHA from Hawaii

Jerome Reaux Houston, TX

At first I was scared to deal with credit repair because of bad creditors . But I'm here to say they are the best.. Credit Repair moved over 18 items off my credit report in 4 months.. I love these people and would recommend them to anyone would needs they credit fixed.

Renita Ussery CT

Credit Repair was simply amazing!! I had done all I could do with my credit and they came in and did the rest. I qualified for a bank loan to buy a house. I refer all my friends to Credit Repair! They are AWESOME!! And it only took 3-4 months.

ibis Norfolk, VA

I was very impressed with the customer service I received they but my fears add ease explain everything clearly ...It was great .. I would absolutely recommend this company to friends and family...look forward to my outcome thank you .....

christina kennedy

Before I started Credit Repair my credit was at 400 now it is up to 600, they helped me pick out things that would help me to build my credit. When ever I call I always get someone that treats more very well. I want to thank you for helping meto get were I need to be . Again Thank You . Christina Kennedy

Gary Williams Brooklyn, NY

The review I will give credit repair.com is hundred percent satisfactory and that's my personal opinion I didn't know much I got answers I had questions and I seen total results this is a great company or website creditrepair.com totally worth it

James Baxter Phenix City, AL

CreditRepair.com provided me with exceptional service. Being completely unaware of how to handle my credit issues, I was very pleased how they resolved them for me. It was a worry free experience, and I am very pleased I chose CreditRepair.com to represent me.

LaRhonda J

I am a Very happy customer, with the help of credit repair I had items removed from my credit report in a month that I has been effecting my credit score for a couple years, and also very flexible when with payment dates. I will continue to recommend them for your credit needs.

Kenneth Jerome Dawson Plano, TX

I think you guys are the best in the market, because you really care about improving our credit! My wife referred me to yall, now I'm referring you to everyone who need your help. I sale cars for a living, many former and customers will continue to call yall.

Lisimba Kitwana La Vergne, TN

Keep doing what your doing credit repair .com,you guy's are helping to make a lot of people lives much easier!,including mines!,the only one thing i hope,is that you guy's would work much harder by taking whatever steps necessary to expand your services in all 50 states!....please!,and thank you again!..

Ronald Davis Philadelphia, PA

As I can not give a full review yet, because I've only been a member for about three days, but I will say that for those days, I've been shown that this service may have my best interest at heart and I feel comfortable with the work that's about to take place. Thank you Vanessa for your welcoming!

Richard Smith Lafayette, IN

I just hired Credit Repair, and in just over my second week, I have seen my first negative item cleaned from my report. The staff is very professional, and I really feel that they are genuine in regards to raising my credit score.

Robbie Chicago, IL

I was a little skeptical in the beginning. Had the service for 4 months, within that 4 months my score improved by 20 points. Many negative items were removed and inquires. I most definitely will use this service again and again. God bless Robbie

Alicia Ary

This service was very helpful, but the cost is just too rich. For members who need your services for years will ultimately end up spending thousands. That's just ridiculous. I love what the service can do, but for people who are already in a bind or struggling, they can't afford the assistance, especially for something that an individual can do for themselves but don't have the time.

Katrice Ruan Greenville, NC

Credit Repair is an awesome company I have had the best experience so far. I just started last week or so and my score has gone up tremendously. The customer service is excellent the representative that was helping me was very professional and he went above and beyond answering all my questions. Keep up the good work

sheryl South Bend, IN

Love the dashboard, love the program, looking forward to more negative dropping off of my credit report. The Member service advisors are always more than friendly, they take it personal and this makes me feel as if it's their credit on the line as well. I look forward to better credit!!

kasey Salt Lake City, UT

They are fast and friendly, always sending me updates and alerts,if i have any changes on my credit report. Every time i call the Staff members are very polite and ready to assist me with any question or concerns I have. THANK YOU GUYS!!!

Roland B Moss GA

Man this was the best experience I've ever had in my life. I went from a 495 score. Now my score is over 700. Credit repair.com is very ligit. I've turned my family on and they thank me everyday. I will do a commercial shoot if they want me to. I don't have to worry about financial problems anymore. Thank you soo much for the experience.

kelly Mckees Rocks, PA

I've just learn about credit repair 2 mos. ago, & so far the experience has been good ,1st off Great customer skills ,really knowledgeable about breaking down the info about your credit scores where you can understand, & so far I've seen results by removing negative items off my report & challenging consumer thats on your report so yes I'm very please ...

Beverly Lewis Longview, TX

This was my first experience with Credit repair. I had things that were 7 years old and more but didn't get resolved because either the companies or the credit bureau refused to drop the 7years and over credits. But I recommend this service to anyone that wants to clean up their credit ratings.

Melinda Bocook Spokane, WA

They helped me a lot. They gave me so many options on how to make my credit better. I took one option and it has brought my credit a little higher. So they are awesome. I pay them so much a money a month, and they pay off my bad credit.

Susan

Creditrepair.com has been honest and fair. The customer services are professional and very compassionate. I'm pleased and grateful. Thank you very much ! That's to all of the wonderful people that work hard for us people that need you ! I would hug you if i was there. :-) Here is a ((HUG)) Sincerely , Susan

Frank Raleigh, NC

This is my second time around with C.R and I loved them the first time! They are now helping me finish off just a few items that I couldn't reach on my own. My score is now in the high six hundreds and will reach well over seven once they removed a few items that the company's continue to give me the run around with! Very helpful and I can now purchase the home that my wife and I have always dreamed of...Thank you credit repair!

Martha Brown Decatur, GA

I have full confidence in this company ok let me know every step that having to do with my credit report I am able to goonline they do everything that's going on with the work they are doing.everyone with Credit should give them a try.

Marque barber Brooklyn, NY

I have been with the company going on two month now and I have 7 items removed from my credit report.. The app is cool but it can be a lil more user friendly.. We can only see but so much on the app.. It limits us to only seeing names and what's happeneng.. Other than that it's cool my score is going up but the only thing is the 30 day wait to see what's going on with the creditors..

TRELLE Baton Rouge, LA

CR is a great service to use!!! I was VERY, VERY skeptical about giving my money to something like this, but it actually works! I joined in March 2015 and its April 23, 2015 and I have had 7 entries to be removed!!! IDK what my scores are but I will be pulling my credit reports, all three, next month. I'm praying for high 600!!!!

Angela Quincy, FL

Signed up with creditrepair.com Nov 1st I was very skeptical and I'm only giving them 3 months to work as of Dec 1st 3 negative items removed 9 more to go (same 3 neg on each report) so far so good I have only had to contact once regarding getting my Experian report they are good about keeping me updated via email currently Fico score 600 5 credit cards opened in the last 3 months 2 with local bank, capital one, Walmart and Jcp lowest credit line $500 highest $1000 all unsecured so its a good start to rebuilding 1 auto loan and student loan all with perfect payment history working towards 720+ credit score

anthony Palmdale, CA

love this company there always there to answer my question i really like there app that keeps you up dated on the go and the email you get are great tells you what there doing with your credit report. was at a 530 5 months ago now at 660

Luis F Cardona Littleton, CO

I've spent 4 months with the company where they removed several items from my credit. I only found 3 things were the company did not satisfy me as to reach a 10. One the score they are given by Transunion is off, they rated me a 642 after 4 months of membership when in reality Transunion has me at 606. Two they don't offer creditor intervention help at extra cost or same rate. Third and last, I canceled one day before the pay period and they still charged me for a month back; their explanation was the first payment was only a setup fee and they charge the month after for their work performed prior since they won't be allowed to charge up front. I've run a credit fix back in 2006 through creditattorney.com and even though they did not show a credit rating on their site nor received my credit changes directly, they're pricing is still better till today and gave me better results with a worst credit than what I have today.