Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

Vicki Boca Raton, FL

My score has gone down I'm so upset. I was told you help not hurt people. I paid every mth and on time and my score is nearly 100 points less than when I started. I hired you to increase and help me. This is a scam for people already in bad shape looking for help.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Vicki, thank you for your feedback. Please contact us so we can evaluate what is happening and provide the best options for you.

Lucero West Bloomfield, MI

Excellent service, great results, fantastic customer service. You want to see results call credit repair!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Lucero, we're thrilled to read your review! Thank you and we're glad you're reaching your credit goals!

Dwayne Charlotte, NC

I have been with you , for 7 months and my score has changed once. Your advertisement should change do to the fact that scores change may vary. But you do ensure your payment is on time.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Dwayne, thank you for your feedback! Please contact us so we can review your situation and provide options.

Wayne bragg jr

I've watched my credi go from 450 all the way up to 680 and that makes me feel better thank you . wayne bragg jr

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Wayne, that is fantastic! Thank you for your feedback sir!

Jerm

As a whole it's great. But getting in contact with someone is always so hard. The good is when I do speak to someone they are always so helpful!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Jerm, thank you kindly for your feedback, and thank you for your patience as we work through some growing pains. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible!

Kay kay Orlando, FL

It's take forever to get them to answer there phones, a call back features would be great. They work pretty old with highing my score overall. It just take sometime.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Kay kay, thank you for your feedback! We are working on this issue and will address it as soon as possible for our members. Thank you for your patience as we work through some growing pains. We thank you for choosing our company!

Happy and contented customer. North Chicago, IL

I rate them that way because if I am on hold for 3 hrs (my choice) when I get someone I'm ALWAYS happy I waited..

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello, what an awesome review! We are pleased that we are able to assist you and we're working hard on the wait time - we will have this resolved as soon as possible!

Jeff J Manorville, NY

1st of all it takes you 30 minutes to get a representative on the phone. 2nd of all they won't allow you to cancel your service. I've tried calling twice now to cancel and been on the phone over an hour both times and haven't got them to cancel my service

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Jeff J, we understand and we are working hard to address the waiting issue - we are experiencing growing pains but we will have this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback!

Drew Sille Arlington, TX

I don't like the communication and i feel that when things get updated i have to go on there to see the changes. i get emails all the time that my score has changed but then when i go on there nothing has changed

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Drew, thank you for your feedback! Our scores update once every three months, so those notifications are items that are known to affect scores.

mystiefreak Los Angeles, CA

They've upped my score, but the options on their website are pretty limited, and I find my situations don't often fit their "select one" options.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Mystiefreak, we appreciate your feedback - thank you!

Christopher Key

They have cleaned a fair amount of my report but it has taken too long. I would have paid the same amount for it to have happened quicker.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Christopher, thank you for your feedback. We are grateful to be able to assist you achieving your goals!

Latoya Hunte Deltona, FL

They were able to remove a lot of things that shouldn't have been there and that was also hurting my credit score.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Latoya, we are glad that you are seeing results! Thank you for choosing our company! We appreciate your business and your review!

Feb. 5th, 2018

Truitt Dallas, TX

It's a good idea to have experience people to get your credit score where it need to be I am very thankful.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Truitt, thank you for your review! We will continue working to assist you with your credit goals!

Feb. 2nd, 2018

Englishqueen Marietta, PA

Find them to be very professional. Keeping me update as to what is going on with my account. Money spent for the service is very much worth it.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you Englishqueen for your kind review! I'm glad the service is worth it - credit means so much these days!

Mar. 1st, 2018

Not a fan anymore Zephyrhills, FL

It's my belief that because the billing is on a monthly basis and not a fixed cost, the company addresses each issue in succession and not collectively so that the process is prolonged which results in higher cost.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Not a fan anymore, thank you for your review. We would like to answer any questions you have. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can best assist you.

Jan. 29th, 2018

Anonymous Richmond, TX

Because sometime I experience is good then sometimes I get someone who's unmotivated about their job and they don't care to help me with my credit

Kimberly M Montgomery, AL

Credit repair has excellent customer service and serves great results with your credit repair process.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Kimberly, thank you for the review! I'm glad to see you have received great results!

Jan. 31st, 2018

William ivy Mountain View, AR

I was never told what my starting credit score was or what it's now. I've asked 3 different times for my score and all 3 times I've been told I'd get it in a email but never got it

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello William, it was great to speak with you today! We are glad we could answer your questions and I hope you have a great day!

Jan. 31st, 2018

King Bristow, VA

I would give them a 5 but it seems they are slow with sending out letters forcing to depend on them longer and keep paying more

Anonymous Columbus, TX

they answer all my question i have.if they can`t answer the question. they transfer me to someone that can help me

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Anonymous, thank you for your review! Yes, there is so much to know about credit that often we will seek out information from our leaders for assistance.

Dickinson Birmingham, AL

Good customer service, my credit score has increased and im constantly receiving information about my account

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello, these are amazing results! Thank you for your business and your recommendation!

Danny Fort Myers, FL

Seeing progress...but hasn't really taken off like I thought they said it would.somwthings have been challenged for 3 months with no result

Lynn Wright Killeen, TX

The service has been great. I am finally getting some things removed from my report. This service makes it very easy.

Wyshana Albuquerque, NM

Credit repair has improved my creid score within 3 months i would recommend them to all my friends and family

Joshua Weathers Lafayette, IN

Within the first 30 days they over exceeded my expectations and gave me discounts for three consecutive months.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Joshua, thank you for the review! We are pleased to assist you!

Meredith Eureka Springs, AR

They have worked diligently and within just a few months I've had at least 10 removals from my credit reports

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Meredith, it is great to hear that we are repairing your credit in a timely manner. Thank you for the review!

Taryl90 Saratoga Springs, UT

Because Credit Repair has helped enormously with my credit score in little time and has made it possible for me to get approved for my first house

Anonymous Houston, TX

I thought paying 99.00 a month I would have more hands on help and explanation dealing with the company. Score never went up in the time period I expected so I decided to terminate the services that you guys offer. I wouldn't recommend.

Jaime El Mirage, AZ

Helped my credit, like u wouldn't be live. I would have struggled to get where I am today it's totally worth it

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Jaime, thank you for taking the time for this review! It is our pleasure working with you and we're glad it's helping!

Gisella Clearwater, FL

Fixed my problem 98% in just 2 months. I was in the middle 500 range now middle 700 . Wish I did it years ago!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Gisella, thank you so very much for your review! Those are amazing results and we are glad to assist!

Ashley Lincolnton, NC

Ive been with Credit Repair for only three months and ive seen a tramendous change in my credit score

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Ashley, thank you for this review! It's awesome to see that our service made a difference in your score!

Mine Kearneysville, WV

They're showing me good results.,and they take the time to contact and email me about how things are going.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Mine, thank you for writing this review! it's great to hear that the service is working for you and we are communicating with you!

Vincent Lehigh Acres, FL

I started getting things taken off my report my TransUnion score went all the way up to 7:10 and now it's dropped 65 points in the last couple weeks

Rhonda Rogers, AR

They have done their job proficiently and I would recommend them to others if needing their credit repaired

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Rhonda, thank you for your review and your recommendation! It is our privilege to work for you!

John Martin Jr Austin, TX

What I like best about Credit Repair is that they do stay and reach out to you to keep you informed and what's your strategy for certain items on your report.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Feb. 17th, 2022

jeff molitor

Made it easy to work with them but the response and overall repair of my credit was not as i expected. I had to really push them on my expectations but after I did they really came through and helped with repairing my credit

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Apr. 20th, 2022

kyle alexander Covington, LA

The app is secure and easy to use, but if you’re late to learning about credit like me I would still suggest calling and speaking to a representative in person to get a better understanding of what steps can be taken to improve your credit.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks for sharing Kyle! We appreciate you sharing your experience as credit isn't necessarily the most talked about subject. We do recommend all of our members to give us a call to review all services, credit reports and more. Thank you again for sharing.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Samantha Copeland Jacksonville, FL

I'm a single mother of 3 and need to get ahead of life with getting my credit repaired so I can move further with my future with no ties. My advisor started removing items before my first payment was even recieved!!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your situation with us Samantha! We thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey and are delighted to see you've already benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Jeff Dillon Champaign, IL

I just want to thank Credit Repair so much They helped me with my credit score tremendously! They worked around the clock on my case and I seen instant results! Thanks Credit Repair ☺️

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are thrilled to see you've benefitted from the services Jeff! Thank you so much for sharing.

Aug. 25th, 2021

Winston Taylor Philadelphia, PA

Very informative, Common Courtesy Shown,Professional Customer Services,Sensitive to my needs, Prompt response to my request, Problem tentatively Solved, well Overall Satisfactions!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so thrilled to see this! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We truly appreciate it!

Jun. 14th, 2021

Joseph CIra Lombard, IL

Monitoring in these fickle times are a 24/7 job I don’t have time for. CreditRepair.com Is a click away with fast alerts no card ever provides in a timely matter. Agents are always cordial and fast with answers.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to share. We truly appreciate it!

Jun. 1st, 2021

Susan rawlinson Hyde Park, MA

They are always available and go out of there way to help me and they explain what my options I ons and choices are to help me through my debt and make it easier so I don't have to do this alone

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are happy to help! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience thus far. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything.

May. 17th, 2021

Tara Diedrich Dexter, MO

I really appreciate credit repair helping me as much as they have it has made a big difference in my credit report I'm so glad I made the call to them absolutely satisfied with everything they have done for me

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit report changes! We are so happy to see this.

May. 7th, 2021

John Christa Greensboro, NC

I’ve been with the service for quite some time seen excellent results would definitely use them and refer them to people that need This sort of service from my credit repair company

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the results! We are so pleased to see you've benefitted from the services. We appreciate the recommendations.

May. 6th, 2021

Erin Shaw Emporia, VA

I love the fact I know where my money is going! Other credit repairs, you are kinda skeptical, but with Credirrepair, well it speaks for itself! I'm so ready to start the process of owning a home at only 25!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for sharing! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to help. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Apr. 29th, 2021

Daniel Portanova Scranton, PA

I did research on your company and I feel Its the best for me right now to get my credit score higher than it is right now ! so if anyone is looking to get your credit score higher i suggest you contact this credit repair !

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far! Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need.

Apr. 29th, 2021

George Copperas Cove, TX

You have raised my credit scores almost 200 points. You keep me informed about challenges and who you are sending too. Any time I call you you take the time to answer all my questions no matter how long it takes.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so happy to see this. Thank you for sharing your positive experience.

Apr. 20th, 2021

Tammie Simmons Las Vegas, NV

I'm pretty fairly new with credit report but so far they have gotten on my credit include some things and only been on there a little more than 30 days and I'm already received for things clear.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing.

Apr. 15th, 2021

Diana L Gursley ,

I have a cousin who said oh why are you using that service you could just call them yourself so I did I called American Express the lady was very nasty so I knew that I would need help and credit repair has been working with me steadily for 2 years now and I'm almost done

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are happy to help and so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.

Mar. 31st, 2021

katherine ward Meadville, PA

I talk to the credit repair representative and told him of my concerns of my credit and he saw what I was talking and they have been helping me to clear some of my texts and I just seen my credit score jump 10 points. It really helped to have a representative understand my situation and I appreciate that.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Mar. 31st, 2021