Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

Karen Johnson Cleveland, TN

Escalation letters to be notarized either were never delayed for long periods, never received, or never sent and needed to be resent. Otherwise they did a very good job!

B. Upshur

They helped raise my credit score. I was not able to get a credit card or a personal loan until Credit Repair assisted me.

James Berg

They were great at first but then we were just giving them money for very little results. Then charged extra month after cancellation with no results still. So only results in 5 months were what we paid off.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello James, we appreciate your feedback and we are listening. Best wishes on your credit goals.

May. 21st, 2019

Charles

The service was great until the end when I was told I had a certain day to cancel by without being charged (I was given 2 free months) and when I did cancel before that day I was told I would have a final prorated fee which goes against what I was told earlier.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for your feedback Charles.

May. 14th, 2019

Bobby Garcia

It practice what out preached any questions I had was answered quick and it was really customer based and not just out to get my money

Rick Stutzman

While doing business with them and after doing business with them I inquired with other companies and they are doing nothing more than anyone else. To me that is just average.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Rick, we appreciate your time you took to present this feedback. Best wishes on your credit goals!

May. 21st, 2019

Mrs Bizzy North Brunswick, NJ

I found them to be knowledgeable and helpful. Very effective. I would recommend CreditRepair.com with the highest marks.

Terrance

Because I had the hardest time getting rid of Sallie Mae on my credit report for the longest time with credit repair. I went with someone else, and it was removed in 2 months!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Terrance, thank you for your review. We are glad that you are achieving your credit goals!

Feb. 20th, 2019

W Newburgh, NY

Overall it is a good company but in my opinion not really totally upfront about what can and cannot be removed from your credit report. Also my monthly credit scores were not accurate as compared to other sites.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello W, we appreciate your feedback and for checking out our company. We hope that in the future we can continue to assist you reach your credit goals. Thank you!

Feb. 12th, 2019

Jones Jones Chicago, IL

This is my second time using credit repair after a couple of years great the first time, big improvement for my score, second time not so much of a boost, I might use the service again.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Jones, thank you for your feedback! We have new services available in differing price ranges. If you would like a free consultation, feel free to contact us!

Dec. 11th, 2018

James Biddle

Lack of documentation within the account. Over charging late fees when they were waived. Asked to not call so much yet got calls every day. Lack of documentation lack of professionalism

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello James, we're sorry that you had a bad experience with our service. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your time.

Dec. 11th, 2018

Kim Los Angeles, CA

Good and friendly also helpful...Just wait a long until some one pick up the phone are no one never get the the phone and on hold for at least 1hr or more

Valerie Chicago, IL

They provide multiple resources, information, and tools to help repair your credit. The Analysts are very knowledgeable and patient.

Shaunte Chandler, AZ

Easy to use, and raised my credit by removing negative Mark's and suggesting cards that was good for me. Overall a great service.

joulian chebat

they're great my score has gone up significantly and they gave some good advice just some of the stuff I was trying to understand about the process I still didn't understand.

fairon Stilwell, OK

taking longer than anticipated... not pleased about the finance company and car-hop and the rating they put on my credit before i was even late and it has not been resolved

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello fairon, thank you for your feedback - we are listening! Please contact us so we can discuss how we can escalate the process for you!

Jul. 10th, 2018

Jimmy

When I first started my credit was very low now you got higher and I got excepted for a few credit cards I'm glad I joined thanks

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Jimmy, thank you for your review and feedback! We appreciate your business!

Jul. 25th, 2018

Kenisha Byrd Shreveport, LA

It was great service to me and the agency was very nice and friendly plus this company keep me informed with what's going on with my credit

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Kenisha, thank you for choosing our company to help you meet your credit goals!

Feb. 5th, 2018

Wyzetta Freeman Dover, DE

Most companies are fake but credit repair is real nobody is telling me to say this I am experience The good resultsfor myself

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Wyzetta, it sounds like our service is working for you! That's excellent! We appreciate your review!

Feb. 5th, 2018

S.L.B Chicago, IL

while they have been removing items from my report, i've paid them for 6months & my score has only changed like 20points...I only have -5000 in debt so i'm not understanding the process.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello SLB, we appreciate your review! Please contact us at 1-800-232-6499 so we can better explain the process for you and review your progress. Have a great day!

Feb. 28th, 2018

Atlas Jones Hemet, CA

Everyone Are So helpful and Seem To Know Exactly What They are doing. I fill like I am getting quality service. Thank you.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Atlas, thank you for choosing our company to help you with your credit goals! We appreciate your review!

Feb. 2nd, 2018

Christina Poteet, TX

I don't have to worry about anything. With my busy work schedule, I don't have time. They inform me if anything is needed.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Christina, we are happy to assist you! We appreciate your review!

Latoya Birmingham, AL

I rate then this way because every time I call they help me to understand any questions asked, more so my credit has increased since having an acct.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Latoya, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad that you have given us a shot at reaching your credit goals!

Mr. blake

Because in a few short months they were able to remove all of my negative inquiries and they did exactly what they said theyll do.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Mr. Blake, we appreciate your review! We are happy that we were able to get such amazing results! Best wishes for your credit goals!

Kita Meow Pensacola, FL

They really helped... Where i didnt understand what i was being charged for or why they explained everything before i started the service

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello, these are amazing results! Thank you for your business and your recommendation!

Feb. 1st, 2018

Jerrell Baton Rouge, LA

It's okay but I haven't seen nothing progress of what has been on my Account that I asked to help remove that wasn't my situation. I mainly asked a Verizon workers bill and I been paying for almost 3 months and it's still on there.

Mary Wins Brooklyn, NY

There's always someone to answer my question and they seem to be on the case however I would give you a 5 but it's taking longer than I had anticipated.

Karen black Roxboro, NC

So far has been a great help.now waiting for the Best to come concerning a few other removal.hope it's sooner than later.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Karen, thank you kindly for your review! Feel free to contact us so that we can continue to keep your removals coming!

Deloris Clifton Forge, VA

They have help me get my credit straightened out. I have also been able to keep a check on my credit. I like that they send credit alerts.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Deloris, thank you for your review! I like the credit alerts too, as I am getting credit straightened out too!

Gregory Hall Little Rock, AR

You are helping me get out of debt I know what my credit score started 488 I'm waiting to February to see how much it clients

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Gregory, thank you for the review! We are glad that our services are helping!

Daniel Midland, TX

They did great work for me. All the negative things were removed and my scores shot up. Love it. Now I can get a mortgage

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Daniel, thank you for your review! It is thrilling to see that you are able to move on to your goals!

Alexis oneal

They are the best they gaureented that theyll remove negative items off my credit an they did an they still are thank you credit repair

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Alexis, thank you for being our member! We appreciate the review!

Llewellyn Brown San Antonio, TX

They have gotten rid of most of all the bad things on my credit reports and my scores has gone up as much as 100 points!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Llewellyn, We thank you for choosing ! We care about our members’ experience and work hard to make sure it is positive. We appreciate your review!

Jan. 22nd, 2018

Browningtriple7 Browning Oklahoma City, OK

I have used CreditRepair.com twice, in 2012 after the housing crunch, and 2021 after a recent divorce. In 12 they did a remarkable job fixing my credit after the housing crunch of 09 they cleaned my up of about 95% of negative within about a year and probably 60 to 70 of that was done within 6 months. After my recent divorce and a pretty bad hit to my credit, in 21 i obviously elected to use them again. After almost a year of taking my money they have literally accomplished nothing. The have removed a several things off of eqiufax and transunion and experian is completely untouched. The things theyve got removed are random on each report, so if its removed on one report it shows on another, and we all know creditors pull more than one report. So after $120 a month for a year theyve literally accomplished nothing. Im soo disappointed in them after such a great job the did for me in 2012. My advice use someone else. ~ Kelly

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not have such a great experience this time around with your credit repair journey. Each member has a different credit situation which means that time frames and results will vary. Client satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on. We’re unable to look up your account or discuss specifics online due to confidentiality. Would you like us to have a representative contact you? Thank you.

Jan. 25th, 2022

Paula Spring Roxboro, NC

There were things against my credit score that I thought I would have to pay for. Credit Repair contested. It turned out I had nothing to pay, and my credit score shot up from 640 to 700 in less than a month.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jan. 4th, 2022

Dotti Malone Durham, NC

The representative was polite and courteous they listen to my side of my story they gave me a sense of direction and the way to representative percentage herself gave me a sense of security I felt like I could trust her,

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We are happy to help and delighted to see you've enjoyed the services.

Dec. 10th, 2021

Mary Kate F Simpsonville, SC

I would not recommend CreditRepair.com as your go-to company for credit repair. I initially made an account which, for its price, did have a lot of services and features like an easy place and website to view credit cards, loans, credit score… all in one spot. However, I soon thereafter cancelled it for a couple reasons, and found that, evidently, the word “cancel” meant nothing to them. They will spam you with emails and, not only that, but they will continue to try to charge your card! Unsubscribe/cancel means stop, guys. No credit company should continue trying to take your money when you cancel your account with them. Just a helpful heads up :)

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. We follow all laws regulating the credit repair industry and work hard for all of our clients. We charge for the work we have done up until the cancellation of your service and then you’ll be billed the following month. This is likely what you are seeing. Please call us at (800) 232-6499 if you have additional questions and one of our credit consultants can assist you.

Apr. 25th, 2022

Abi G Dallas, TX

I just recently used CreditRepair.com, and the process to sign up was easy and fast. No contract and they have a great referral program as well. Although they were only able to remove 1 negative item from credit report, my score did increase!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefitted from our services!

Apr. 21st, 2022

Samarra Miller Mulberry, FL

I tried this company out called and asked questions a lot of question the young lady I spoke with witch was very knowledgeable their rate wasn't too bad either. Overall seems very legit

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need.

Apr. 20th, 2022

scotty Saint Paul, MN

I used creditrepair.com to monitor my actual credit scores while I worked with a third party to improve my credit scores I wanted to make sure that what the third-party was saying is true and creditrepair.com verified that definitely recommend them.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Apr. 20th, 2022

Ricky Newman

Credit repair .com is the real deal they really care about making sure the y get the job done and exellent agents and i would tell anyone with credit score problems to use credit repair .com because they do what they say i thank god for credit repair .com amen

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for your kind review Ricky!

Oct. 4th, 2021

KENYA c Newton Center, MA

They not only work on your credit RUGHT AWAY but they have durable prices for exceptional score change. Unlike other credit places they actually care for you to know what's GOING ON AND HOW THEY WILL IMPACT A BETTER CRRDIT CHANGE. THEY speak to what they apply

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We appreciate you sharing your experience! Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Sep. 10th, 2021

Heidi H. Alhambra, CA

The company assisted me remarkably with my credit score; because of Credit repair I have more opportunities in life to have freedom of not being boggled down with credit phone calls and worry. I have peace of mine now. Thank you again! I give Credit Repair five stars.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Aug. 17th, 2021

JoAnn Carroll Oklahoma City, OK

I like Credit Repair.Com there are results that shows they are a great company to help in solving your issues if it were a mistake on your report they stay consistent in trying to get it solved in a reasonable time. I recommend this company highly!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the recommendation JoAnn! We truly appreciate it and thank you for sharing your positive experience thus far.

Jun. 18th, 2021

Vickey Bevil Pahrump, NV

When I started with CreditRepair.com I thought well this is going to be money out the window, boy was I wrong I had 13 negatives against me and no credit rating, now I have I believe 1 negative and now it shows a credit rating for me. Thank You CreditRepair.com

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals!! We appreciate you sharing your experience in detail and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jun. 15th, 2021

Crystal Richardson Fuquay-Varina, NC

I have been with Credit Repair since June of 2015 and have learned so much from starting over to rebuild up my Credit score. I will continue to grow and learn from this wonderful company in building my Credit score to where I want it to be.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We truly appreciate you sharing your credit journey and are so grateful you let us be a part of it. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Dan Crum

After finding out there were a couple of negative items on my credit report, I asked CreditRepair to investigate these shortcomings. They did so and found they were to be inaccurate and got them repaired in a very short time boosting my credit score by about 60 points. Well Done!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Jun. 1st, 2021

teresa lyons Seattle, WA

Very helpful love there plan no issue's with the subscription I purchased & would & will use them again for any of my credit needs . Very nice,professional & down to earth friendly people that understand & work hard for you & your needs. Thanks , Teresa Lyons

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to see you've had a positive experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share and thank you for your kind words.

Sara Walton Kansas City, MO

Staff always answers with a friendly and positive voice. As if their happy to be there. Thats rare! They are always polite, quick and efficient! And they dont act funny and upset when theirs an issue or problen they simply fix it and take the hassle out of getting help! -sara w

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We love our team and are so happy to see this! Thank you so much for sharing, we truly appreciate the kind words.

Chaynte Salazar Rancho Cordova, CA

I started not knowing what to expect. After 3 months they have gotten 4 negative items removed from my credit as well as given me expert advice on how to stay on the road to recovery. The money I pay a month is well deserving. My score has improved by 17 points.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals and the credit score increase! We are so happy to see this.