Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

Matthew Elijah Bonilla Wingate, NC

My credit score was in the toilet. I tried to get a new car and they did everything but laugh at me. I was so upset. I tried creditrepair.com, and within a month my score has come up 67 points! I will not stop using this service. From experience I can tell you that although I was skeptical at first, I am now a believer. The associates are awesome, and the system has really made a difference in my credit.

Kimberly J Tullahoma, TN

I have been with creditrepair.com going on 4 months and am Extremely Excited and Very Pleased with my results so far. I wish I would have started long ago, but better late than never! I am very confident that I will achieve my ultimate financial goals, in the near future, with creditrepair.com! I also Very Much Appreciate All of the hard work and care they provide!

shirley johnson Dover, DE

about 2 years ago I was in a Bad Situation, with piled of Debt. it all Overwhelmed me I seen on End to the Madness! so I called CREDITREPAIR.Com, and thru Time I enrolled wanted to Quit many times I seen no Changes until one of the Representatives told how the programed worked. I'm very Grateful for all the help and Patients with me. after 2 years I got a New Car and a Credit Card thank God for their Help.

Abegail Jeter Shreveport, LA

CreditRepair.com has become my best friend. In days and times that we are living in, we need an extra set of trusting eyes on our credit file, purchases with businesses, and the daily processes that occur with our accounts. I sleep better knowing I will receive frequent contacts from CreditRepair.com. Thank you CreditRepair.com for all you do. You are worth EVERY DOLLAR and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abegail

Daniel Draszkiewicz Erie, PA

I was skeptical about Credit Repairs service but I gave it a chance and they preformed excellently on fixing my credit issues. They were quick and efficient and got the job done very fast. I am pleased with the results in their service to do what they said they would do and knowing they will be their in the future if I ever need them is good to know.

DENISE HARVEY Chicago, IL

I am a Credit Repair customer, they are awesome!!!! They are worth every penny! The fact that someone is helping to increase my credit score and providing excellent resources on how to keep my credit in tact, is priceless. The service is truly something you have to experience for yourself. I tell my friends and family who has gotten my score up, CREDIT REPAIR.COM! Now it's up to me. YESSS LOVE THEM!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Denise, thank you so very much for your review! We are thrilled to be able to assist you in achieving your credit goals!

Jun. 22nd, 2018

Dexter Barnes

I didn't really know what to expect from creditrepair.com when i first signed up with them a few months ago. But i'm gladly to say, that they did help me throughout this whole time period with repairing my credit score & giving me positive advice on how to monitor my credit report along with removing most of the inquiries that i had on there, and now i have less inquiries than what i had before when this processed first started. I truly would like to thank credit repair for all that they've done for me, and i do look forward to continue my services with them at this point, cause i believe it's worth something holding on to at the moment until i reach my Main Goal!!!!!

Mauricio Midland, TX

Can't really express my self but I could say this company the best company I've have ever seen there on top of everything don't believe me try it I've wasted hundreds and hundreds to get my credit up paid different ppl they never did nothing for me but take my money credit repair has a low monthly payment and right a way results will always forever stay with them!!!

Andrea

I've always been skeptical about credit repair companies but a friend spoke very highly of credit repair and I tried it I wad astonished astonished at the great job they're doing in repairing my credit score within less than 2 months I've seen a huge difference in items removed from my credit. I reccommed this company. I gave myself a break, stepped out on faith and IT WORKS!!

Gloria Chavis

Credit repair are always prompt and has help me with improving my credit. I applied for an car loan 3 years ago ( which has been paid off) and my credit was ok. But as of today and since I signed up to allow Credit repair to help improve my credit; I just got approved for an $20,000 vehicle loan in which I will be signing off on papers soon. Thanks Credit Repair.

Gregory Vahle

I joined about 6 weeks ago. The Proficient and Professional staff that CreditRepair.com offers has been amazing. They explain every question that I could ask. I only contacted them about the what a Credit score means. My score is very low ~525. I had no reason to borrow money. But! My banking account was charging way too much. Now I understand the importance of a credit report. Thank You Credit Repair They are very good with explaining and correcting problematic credit reports that needed correcting. Greg. ps. Thx Tyree.

Bharati Hadparsd

Credit Repair has really helped me when I started with them my credit report was about 400 and change now I am almost 700 before I had no credit card now every whetr offering me credit cards it's really make a big impact in my life.now I will be able to buy a house car whatever I need to do before I really couldn't do anything I was stuck thanks to credit report.com.

Macio s edwards sr Chicago, IL

I would just like to say that creditrepair.com Is realand the people that work for this company do the best that they can for you they don't lie and they don't play what they say they do and they give you an answer right then and there when you ask a question so my brothers and my sisters you should give yourself an opportunity to try creditrepair.com because if it's something that you don't like or something that you don't want you can always cancel right away

Josh Heymann New Orleans, LA

My review is going to be simple and to the point...Credit Repairs customer service is outstanding...I was skeptical about using the service at first but these guys and gals have lived up to their name and in return they have exceeded my expectations thus far...I heard about Credit Repair via Rush Limbaugh's radio show along with Sean Hannity's...and if these guys give their endorsement of a product they back it up with factual information...Credit Repair has been helping me from day one and the proof is in the pudding...Credit scores starting below 600 and are now over 700 speaks volumes.

Lucretia Durr East Saint Louis, IL

Hi.Amy name is Lucretia and I've been with credit repair just a little over a week and I'm excited to say that so far I've had 1 negative item removed from my credit report so far all yalll out there with that not so perfect credit like me try credit repair.com it really works im not were I want to be as far as my credit score but I'm going to keep on working it until I get to were I want to be as far as my Credit score so come on over to credit report.cm all credit accepted....????

EDWARD Sacramento, CA

I would highly advise anyone to check their credit history, mistakes are made and erroneous errors are entered and it's very wise to check your credit and check occasionally to see if needed to have the services performed to get it in the shape that you wanted to be in. First and foremost "PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME IF POSSIBLE, IT REALLY PAYS OFF".

Orrin Carter Tucker, GA

I would hear all the stories while in my car listening to the radio and thought I'd give it a try and at first I thought that it was a money making scheme but after a couple of months things started to happening to my credit that I could see the changes for the better and I'm sooo pleased with this service. I'm just hating that I didn't do it sooner. Thanks Credit Repair. Com !!

joseph p howard jr Los Angeles, CA

, I like to say this about your company I would recommend other people and give them your telephone number to straighten out their credit in the near future because it's a lot of fake companies out there say they will help you straighten out your credit and don't do nothing but one thing about your company your stick by your word and break it down and details so yes that's why I give you a 10 the least time I call it's no problem on communication as well smoke each time I talk to experience credit person Aggie thumbs up all the way

Shirley Kelley Chicago, IL

Credit Repair, is awesome I'm still an active customer and I saw improvement on my credit score within 2 months. I was not very reponsible in my younger days paying my bills on time or paying what I owe or making sure somethings were not mine at all, but working with them I'm more on top of it all and now I pray I can eventually purchase a building by the end of the year of 2016. GREAT JOB CREDIT REPAIR AND YOUR TEAM OF CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE GREAT

Charisse Anderson

This was the best thing I could have done it is so great to have companies like this who cares about people an are willing to help us with our credit For so long I wanted to work on my credit but didn't have the money to pay off bills an I came across this amazing company with awesome customer services who was willing to help me thank you credit repair

Rayna Henry Los Angeles, CA

I have been working with CreditRepairs for the past few weeks. I am elated with the weeks to come. During this time, I have had communicationwith patience from the staff, because of my lack of knowledge about the Internet and the creditworld. I am elated to find out, Credit Bureau' s within the last week reported to me, two more items were completed this week. CreditRepairs friendliness with their professional knowledge along with continually working on my case, has given me hope of having my credit report repaired.

Crystal Wilson San Jose, CA

Creditrepair.com has been excellent at removing items off my credit report they give you annual updates they send you reports to your email they give you a login they set you up with everything you're going to need so they'll know what you know is going on with your credit report this is 24 hours if you want to log in and find out what's going on it's open there for you so you'll know what's going on and I think the money is well worth it I think I'm worth it thank you but make sure it's in your budget that you can afford it

Ann El Cajon, CA

Creditrepair.com is the best place to start when you want to repair your credit their team is so professional and respectful they will answer all the queations you have and they always keep you updated about your credit score when something gets removed so far i have been with them a little over a month and i have no complaints their doing all that they can to get these negative reports off my credut for good. Thanks creditrepair.com

morgan La Vergne, TN

If you have collections on your account Then you absolutely need CreditRepair. Com. Thete is no way around it. This is the best company or service i have probably ever used based on the work they do for you and the loyalty they have to you. If CreditRepair. Com says they can and will do something for you than you better believe because your life is about to change in the best way possible. Plain and simple your credit will be repaired.

Regina Oceanside, CA

I've found Credit Repair & its Team XLNT in monitoring ALL of my Accounts & determining which are frugal, legal, positive or negative. From there, they have cleaned up & gotten rid of (some) of the most damage on my Credit Report(s). Irregardless of the time frame, b/c they are very thorough, the authenticity of their knowledge and expertise has proven to be legit and effective.

Israel Rodriguez Orlando, FL

My review of credit repair is one of great expectation since I sign up you have done a great job of getting rip of my negative report that's been making things hard for me in the past. You have increase my credit score tp where I can get things done where I could not do you realize that with your hard work you have gotten me where I can purchase a home with a few months. Thank YOU so much!

Andy Segarra

You can reach a rep online through live chat or over the phone! You can verify you account online ,through the app or over the phone also!. They explain everything very easily and provide e-mails for every change that happens on my account. I'm still working on my credit with CreditRepair.com , but so far so good! I give a 10 as a review because up to now they have my trust and I believe they will come through before 6 months go by.

Tommy Phipps Van Nuys, CA

WOW!... I am very excited, and satisfied with the quick response alert... and removal of 4 negative items on my Transunion Credit Report within the 2nd week of becoming a member of CreditRepair.com. I can hardly wait to see how fast the other negative items on my report are removed... and my credit is restored to the highest possible score. - Tommy Phipps Los Angeles, California

Saz B. Taunton, MA

Every time I call, it's like I'm not doing anything but answering simple question's. I just sit back and let credit repair do all the work for me. It's peace of mind getting on the track to repairing my credit. This is not someone that works for the company or paid to say this on the review. My negative items were removed when the rep(s) told me it should not be on my report. They followed through.

damion davis Miami, FL

I would like to take the time out to think Credit Repair I was able to purchase my first home after being a member a little over a year without you all I could have not done it and I want to give you all the thanks for me and my family when I first contacted Credit Repair my credit score was 495 and after a little over a year my credit score end up being 737 thank you so much. So I know if you guys can do it for me you can do it for anyone just keep up the good work and once again thank you from the bottom of my heart

willie Philadelphia, PA

Try creditrepair.com you want be sorry, I had a lot of old stuff on my credit report. My credit score was in the low 5s and all I did was sit back and wait, And in 7 months most the negative items on my credit report was gone. According to my credit union my credit score was 702 at that point, I now have a new Nissan maxima, Credit cards, and a very nice line of credit at my credit union. Thanks creditrepair.com for my new life and I will make sure to take care of my credit this time.

Tanisha Johnson New York, NY

Credit Repair has helped me get my life back on track. I am extremely impressed with the results I have seen since August 2015 to now January 2016. Customer Service has been pnenomenal and they answer all questions with a smile. I would recommend Credit Repair to family and friends, hey why not even my enemies I'm pretty sure they have some negative inquiries on their report that they may need assistance with.

Denise Harvey, IL

CreditRepair.com is a great service for any struggling to overcome bad credit. Items that I had tried to get removed for three years was removed by them in a matter of months. I was always never to get over the hump of having a 610 credit score, but after using their services, my credit score soared to 655 in a matter of 2 months. I highly recommend CreditRepair.com.

Sharone Blackburn Los Angeles, CA

It has been 1 month so far and CreditRepair.com has worked si hard in helping me with getting mt life back by having items removed from my credit report. So far there has been 4 items removed and it raised my score from 572 to 610 in the first 30 days and thats awesome. I look foward to having the rest removed in the future. Thanjs CreditRepair.com I rate this company a 100 percent...

Norma Avalos San Jose, CA

I'm very happy with credit repair. They have helped me improve my credit in just one month. I'm so happy that I was able to find this company. I've made a lot of careless mistakes with my credit ij tge past and I'm so happy to have a company like credit repair help be get back on the right track to repairing my credit. I still have a ways to go, but I've seen great results so far and I look forward to continue working with them.

eric New York, NY

I have only been with creditrepair.com for 2 months, and I have seen my score go up nearly 65 points. Doesn't sound like a lot but when your trying to get a loan of some sort every point matters. The team is working on ur reports all the time. When you get an email seeing that 4 objects were removed from your report you know your money is not going to the waste side. The team is very helpful and great customer service.

Linda Richmond, VA

This is absolutely the BEST company in it's field as far as I am concerned.Professional.courteous, respectful & friendly to their clients. And most importantly helpful. Great job!!! They keep you informed & updated constantly. If you want the best go with the best. The only thing you will regret is that you didn't contact them *the best* sooner.

Sherry Steele Nwabueze

I had 40 item's on my credit reports between the 3 Bureaus, Credit Repair.com has successful help to get 13 of those removed so far. I had a lot of accounts which had been paid off but at one point of time was late. Those paid-off collection's where hurting my score. Credit Repair.com negotiate for those items to be updated to show paid as agreed or removed if they were not willing to update the status. All of those were removed. I enjoy working with a team of expert's who understands me and how credit works.

Virginia Birmingham, AL

I am really thankful to the credit repair team.My only regret is that I wasn't with this family sooner.My score has increased on over 100 points since beginning in January.I have learned so much about what helps and what hurts my score.I would recommend this program to anyone who wants their scores to improve for whatever their reasons may be. I feel that joining this program is so worth it!!!! To the credit repair staff Thanks again for all that you already done for me!!!!!!

Stephen Shomo Morrisdale, PA

I give credit repair a 10/10 all around, this company has done great things for me and still are as far as removing items from my credit that did not belong there. I would recommend this company to anyone which I have already. The cost of their services is not all that bad if you look at what they have saved me in the long run. If it wasnt for credit repair I would not be buying my new home right now.

MelissaM Oak Lawn, IL

I never write reviews and the reviews I do read sometimes sound fake. I just wanted whoever reading this to know that creditrepair.com is the best! I have been with them exactly 2 months and have had 20 negative items removed from my 3 reports! I started with 64, was an idiot with my credit in my 20s then had a health issue that hurt my credit even more. They are so helpful on the phone and always respond to my emails right away. Because of them, I'm taking my credit more seriously and trying to work out some of these negatives on my own. I couldn't be more thrilled with creditrepair.com.

XMX Northridge, CA

I called with the initial intention of just getting some questions answered, but Jeff Phillips took the time to thoroughly explain the process...he did such a great job answering my questions and setting expectations that I just ended up getting started with them. I'm hopeful that with all the positive reviews of how fast they work, I'll be on my way to better credit. I'm tired of being embarrassed about my credit scores!!!

Ne Williams Kansas City, MO

have signed on with this company in Aug 2012. have of my report is cleared up. I was talking to a business partner about Creditrepair.com he was so impressed that little time it has taken to see results. He stated that his other clients have used other companies and it has taken up to a year to see any results. Guess what!! he's referring all his clients to Creditrepair.com.

Milan Las Vegas, NV

I just signed up and agree with Mr. Lee. Spent a long non-sale like time with a nice gentleman name Lucas, who impressed me enough to give him and company rating 10 just for the painless and promising "take off". Very helpful, great and knowledgeable guy, who had patience to listen and evaluate my rather bizarre life story. Going by the "gut feeling", I AM IN!

Willie Bowen

They were great with handling my account and kept me informed.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your recommendation!

Jul. 19th, 2022

ZiaPoppy Thousand Oaks, CA

I am staying with credit repair as long as I need to because is a great professional and helpful service.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Aug. 22nd, 2022

Sergio Diaz York, PA

In the past year alone my credit score went in more than 100 points. I had over 20 negative items removed now remaining are 2! I have my credit back thanks to credit repair!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefited from our services.

May. 12th, 2022

Sb Raleigh, NC

They have really taken the time to explain the credit world to me and I really appreciate you I'm heading towards a better credit future

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are happy to help you achieve your credit goals! Thanks for sharing. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Eulanda Baton Rouge, LA

Credit Repair deleted all of my negative items off my credit report in less than a year. I went from the lower 500 to the high 700

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We appreciate you sharing your success and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Aug. 18th, 2021

Patrice Jolly Linden, NC

Did not really do much other than send out challenges. Somehow got my joint account with my husband removed off my credit report bring my credit available down 12,0000. Not happy at all. Paid for a year only removed one thing.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Patrice, we are sorry to see you've had a less than great experience and appreciate you sharing your frustrations with us. While we have found that each member has a different credit situation meaning time frames and results can vary, we know it can be frustrating. We wish you the best of luck with your credit repair journey and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of it.

Aug. 18th, 2021