Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

I was very sceptical of CR and also tired of being denied credit. I must admit it was worth taking a chance. I'm not where I would like to be but I have no worries about getting there with CR. Keep up the good work.

Angus BAILEY

Good job keeping me informed. I'm on the road a lot so it is very convenient that CreditRepair.com can help monitor my Credit issues.i have very limited time keeping up with my every day life and business so there services fits my needs.

Because I be on the phone so long and can not talk to no one about things I need to share that's very unprofessional, communication is very important not only with the website. Poor communication skills, when trying to talk to someone on the phone only the website

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Anonymous, I understand - we are working through growing pains but will have it resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback, we are listening!

Jul. 10th, 2018

Bselfrogers Friendsville, TN

They have tried very hard to help me. They have f ixed things I was unaware of. Still waiting on clearance of one thing. I would recommend this company to others. I appreciate their help.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Bselfrogers, thank you for sharing your feedback! Thank you also for your recommendation!

Jul. 10th, 2018

Anonymous Brooklyn, NY

They are a great and they keep there word. They have change my life Drastically and help me in my family out Better repair is A life changer They have made Me confident again on door what I need to do.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hallo Anonymous, this is a great review! Credit is so important these days, it's hard to get along without it! Thank you for your review!

Feb. 5th, 2018

PrinceF Salt Lake City, UT

The process was simple and the progress was even better! It has improved my situation in so many ways unimaginable and I would recommend their services to everyone and anyone!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello PrinceF, we are grateful to have you as a member! Thank you for the review!

Crystal Simpson Reidsville, NC

They've helped me improve my credit tremendously. I am really impressed on how they affiliates with the creditors. I will definitely recommend credit repair to friends and family.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Crystal, thank you for your review and your recommendation! We are glad to have you as a member!

Juan Garza Pharr, TX

i feel they are capable of working a little more efficient and can also help minimize the monthly payment.. perhaps after 3 months of steady payments they can help out with lowering the cost some. I belive something like that can be done it would bwe great.

Ross Virginia Beach, VA

creditrepair.com gets right to work on your credit report.they also work right away to get issues removed.They also send follow-up emails to let you know what's going on. I say that is good service.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Ross, thank you so very much for this review! I like the follow-up emails and alerts too to keep informed!

Jan. 19th, 2018

Kylie

I've had a really good experience and Kylie helped me out a lot, right away she knew where I was coming from and did a lot to make sure I was moving along the right path. Please send her my thanks again

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Kylie, thank you for your review! I'm glad you're getting back on the path of your credit goals!

Jusu

because my score have increased in just four months creditrepair is awesome it's the greatest creditrepair company ever I will recommend to all my family and friends superb company

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Jusu, thank you for your review and your recommendation! We are glad to have you as our member!

Judy Fred Wakefield, RI

This company literally saved me after my divorce. My ex had credit cards with my name! What a mess! They helped me remove black marks on my credit. I started seeing the difference in my credit score within 2 months! Highly recommended!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Jul. 5th, 2022

Becky Wickberg Anchorage, AK

CreditRepair.com made it easy for me to understand how they would handle my needs to get my credit back on track and we made it to where I have a goal for them to achieve. They were very patient with me and it's not costing me an arm and a leg per say to get this great service that is needed greatly. My husband and I are looking forward to being qble to buy a home instead of paying for someone else's home by renting. Thank you CreditRepair.com Rebecca W

Feb. 23rd, 2022

T F Calumet City, IL

I am very satisfied thus far. In about a month I have had 6 accurate, but old and negative items removed. The process is expensive and not a quick one, but that is to be expected. This is not a quick fix, but the good credit that I am gaining makes it well worth it. I love the communication as well. Notifications of deleted items and project updates are great. I don't love the mobile app. It has a helpful status dashboard but that's about all that's useful.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefitted from our services

Feb. 9th, 2022

Mary J Williams Cleveland, OH

I just want to share that Credit Repair.com did not get frustrated when I called them to cancel my request for services due to financial circumstances I could not change. They were very professional and understanding and they did not want to argue after working with me for over a year. I say thank you again for being the reputable company that you are and you did help improve my credit a lot. THANKS!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Client satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on, and we are always trying to improve. We appreciate you choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey. We wish you the best of luck. Thank you.

Jan. 21st, 2022

Regina Williams West Palm Beach, FL

I was looking for a credit repair service and I have used so many that say they can fix your credit and nothing or slow removals. I saw an ad on TV and said I would try them out and see. Within only a few months, maybe 3 or less I was able to see thing coming off my credit report and they was sending out Letters to the creditors to retract the negative information as distributive.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We appreciate you sharing your experience so far. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need.

Jan. 11th, 2022

Mario Martin Huntsville, TX

After my daughter had graduated college I made the mistake of sharing my credit cards with my daughter to help her get ahead of herself. Needless-to-say, there had been some unfavorable inquiries and questionable spending that affected my credit standings. My daughter had suggested we contact CreditRepair.com. initially things started off a little concerning, but after developing a rapport with the Credit repair.com team of professionals, I was able to begin the process of identifying and correcting my credit issues. The representatives at CreditRepair.com were sensitive, and proactive in helping to identify exactly the problems and/or damaging credit issues. After CreditRepair.com knowledgeable team designed the appropriate steps necessary to repair my credit concerns, immediately we began to see results.In no time at all with the knowledgeable, and reliable professionals at Credit repair.com in a very short time my daughter and I both were free of our past credit inconveniences and poor financial habits, and well on the way to a better credit standard and financial stability.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jun. 1st, 2022

Robin Hale San Francisco, CA

The best decision. I ever made was leaving “lexington law credit services. They took my money and didn’t help me at all So I kept looking and Found your company And this “Credit Repair” Company is the best. Already my issues are being resolved after only a few months and Today I am buying a car Wow. They also helped me with this also with a special letter given to the finance department about how Credit Repair” is helping me with my credit and thanks to your whole team and how great your taking care of me I am able to purchase this car that I really need for a better job , and this is all possible thanks to Credit Repair Bless you all for working so hard and being on our side Best Regards Robin

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the kind words and congratulations on the new car! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Please be in touch if there's anything you need. Thank you again for sharing.

May. 28th, 2021

Richard Allen Philadelphia, PA

It's been outstanding to work with a company that chairs for their customers that helps in times of need to bring the companies that do the right man wrong instead of given most people are fair shake when they're company takes advantage of people out there trying to do right but are nothing more than out for the all American dollar when their services are suspended by the people because of their services have gone bad which have the power to manipulate the system to destroy credit then we work so hard for that can be done in a matter of days thank you for standing up to those that are greedy for the American dollar instead of better service commitment to the public !!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to help and so pleased to see you've enjoyed the services. Please reach out if you need anything.

May. 7th, 2021

Emmanuel Southside, TN

I called to cancel within 5 days of opening the account, Faith answered and ask me why of my decision, I explained my thoughts and she went on and explained me the other monthly payment options Creditrepair.com offers. But I still needed to cancel, Faith respectfully understood and respected my decision. She place me in a 2 - 3 minute wait while she process the cancellation. Faith came back to the call and confirmed to me that the account had successfully been closed. I received 3 emails with the confirmations. I did not give them enough time to work with my credit history, I had other payments pulling out of my account. But I will definitely give them a try in the near future. I want to be all in next time.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so glad to see you had a great experience with Faith and that she was able to get you taken care of. Feel free to reach out when you are ready for the services and we will be more than happy to assist. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Faith and our services.

Apr. 5th, 2021

ze marie Homestead, FL

Credit repair has been very straight forward as well as realist with me and my unique credit repair situation. They do not lie or promise any specific outcomes they only do what you do not have the time to do. That you may ask is speaking and reaching out on your behalf to resolve credit issues. Personally, my schedule doesn’t allow me to sit down and format a well worded letter to credit bureaus ,collection agencies, etc. I would recommend this to anyone who is patient. who has things that should be removed, and or has fraudulent information on their credit. Thank you credit repair for allowing me to take charge of my credit life.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your personal experience. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey!

Mar. 26th, 2021

Yvonne Langelier Littleton, MA

They never fail me, and this is coming from someone who doesn't understand credit or how it works, and I'm almost 30. They've helped me through a lot, and have given me such great advice. If it wasn't for them I'd still be sitting here not knowing anything about my credit and how to build credit from nothing. They always make sure I'm on a plan that works for me, and what I need. I also have NEVER had one bad customer service issues! They're all amazing, and even if your in a ditch you don't think you can climb out of they'll definitely lend a hand or figure out a way to get you out! I really appreciate the whole team.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Mar. 12th, 2021

Tanya Braithwaite Philadelphia, PA

Well in the beginning as they were taking the $99 a month out of my bank account I basically wasn't seeing much done but after about three months a whole lot of things just started changing on my report things that I thought wouldn't even come off so quickly I came with the score of 493 my scores at about 6 and by the end of the month it might be 7 something my brother introduced me to credit repair. Com he left credit repair. Com with a score of eight point something creditrepair.com really works especially when you don't have time to try and do it yourself it can be very annoying let them do the work for you they'll get you where you should be thank you credit repair.com and one more thing I'm not even paying $99 anymore it's down to $24 cuz I basically really don't need them anymore thanks again credit repair

Frederick Imani Richmond, VA

Credit repair.com is on time they are legit an about thier business an if your a client you are definitely 1st priority an they will make sure that you are satisfied they trive for your satisfaction an they do a good job at it !! in just a month a negative item was removed from my credit report an i was blown away from the quick services !! believe me if your looking to better yourself by improving your credit an witness your credit score surge from the low 500's to the high 600's or more an to move forward in life with future plans that a bad credit score would hinder you from doing, an also make positive changes in your life credit repair.com in my opinion would be the choice to get started moving forward.

O'Neal E. Hamm Chicago, IL

Credir Repair.com helped me dramatically improve my credit and credit score. I had horrible credit. I couldn't even get a $500 crdit card approved. So in August 29, 2013 I heard their commercial on the radio and decided to call. It is now August 25, 2018, (5 years). The NET RESULTS IS: Credit Repair.com took my credit score from 592 to 712. On 8/24/18, yesterday, I was able to get instant approval for a $25,000.00 unsecured loan in a matter of 30minutes, over the phone. Here is what Credit Repair.com did for me in the past 5 years. Removed 8 items from Equifax; 1 Item from Experian; 12 Items from TransUnion; Sent 111 Disputes to all reporting agencies- on my behalf and sent 58 interrogatories to my creditors! THANK YOU CreditRepair.com!!! G.H.

Kelly Shelby, NC

When I first began to search for someone to repair my credit I searched and searched until I felt like I found the right company, I read reviews until I could read anymore so then I decided to go with CreditRepair. I best decision that I made!!! CreditRepair removed over 100 items from my credit within 6 months and even got a judgement removed from my credit!! AWESOME. I’ve been with CreditRepair for 2 years now just for monitoring and maintaining and I must say my credit score has went up over 100 points! Listening and doing exactly what they told me I am now in the process of building my home and will close on my home soon, thanks to CreditRepair!!

Josh Heymann Metairie, LA

CreditRepair.com doesn’t just remove negative items that can adversely affect your current credit score. The company knowledge of each representative I spoke with always gave me more info/tips/advice etc. on how to improve and maintain a positive credit rating. I’ve been using CreditRepair.com for a few years now. When I signed up my score was around 550-570 and the highest it has gotten up to was a little over 700. Bankruptcy is part of my story and today these guys have already removed it from one bureau well before it should have been. They’re always polite, friendly, and helpful even when I’m not in such a good mood due to creditors using their “superb” policies to collect a debt that was already resolved.

Sean Ross Waterbury, CT

I had a bad credit score and bad degatory remarks on my credit. I wanted to start over and repair my credit so that i can have good things in life. So I heard about creditrepair.com on the radio and how it changed people lives. So i decided to give them a try. Soon as i sign up they helped me out a lot about giving me detail and setting up action plans on how they can work on restoring my credit. They actually kept their word and took off a lot of bad marks off my credit. I went from a low score of 490 to a score of 650 in just in 3 to 6 month. I am very please at what this company can do. I recommend them to anyone who is struggling with their score. I am still using CreditRepair.com to still help increase my score so I can get a house in the future. Thank you CreditRepair.com for all that you do.

Perry M Jackson Philadelphia, PA

Everyone, Credit repair.com is simply the best. I used Lexington Law on several occasions for several years and their results were fair at best. Someone introduced me to Creditrepair.com in November of 2016 and I had 35 negative items on my report and a credit score of 586. I started the services in November of 2016 and as of today, 2/19/2018, my credit scores are as follows: TU-704, Ex-790 and EQuifax-746. I have 5 more items for them to remove and their services will be completed. Anyone who is reading this, please be patient along the way,however, their services definitely is the best.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Perry, that is fantastic news! We are thrilled that the service has been beneficial! We appreciate your review!

Feb. 27th, 2018

Sandra New York, NY

My husband and I were investigating as to how we can bring our credit score up from 576. It has plummeted since November 2013 due to collections that we aren’t sure what they are for. There are 7 collection action items and today I was served with a summons from Cap One for an unpaid credit card. I have 20 days to respond, I had no choice but to solve this problem myself, so I make research and found this credit coach cyber hack, I contact him via gmail (cyberhack005) and asked 1.Can you remove all the negative on my credits 2.How long will it take you to get the job done 3.Will the correction reflect on my score. and he answered my questions respectively:1.Yes I can 2. 72 hours 3.It will reflect on every credit agency file. I give him a try and he made my dream come through in a short period of time..This is awesome!

Domingo miranda New York, NY

My experience with creditrepair has been awesome. They removed a total of 9 negative items in my account and are working on the last one because of them I was able to have a normal credit score and I was able to get approved for different credit cards and even car loans. Thank you credit repair you guys are great. Whoever is trying to get they're credit fixed I suggest you try this company before wasting your time with any other companies. Is very unfortunate but with a bad credit score you have nothing in this world as you needed for just about every move you make in life and I strongly believe that credit repair with help you get the results that you are looking for. Thank you every one who reads this for taking the time out to hear my testimony.

Latonya Brown Dothan, AL

Since before repair credit.com..my credit was extremely bad. I don't even qualify for a credit card not to nention an apartment. I am former military veteran and don't qualify for my VA loan to get a house...something that is giaranteed to me but my credit is in the way of that dream.Tired of being denied the comforts of life..I decided to give credit repair.com a try. I have only been a member for a few hours and iam already getting email alerts that six negative items have already been removed.. Shooting my score up by over a hundred points!!!! I couldn't believe it at first so I called to verify the information and it is accurate..They told me what negative items have beeb removed!!! I am truly amazed and overjoyed..I still have a way to go to achieve my target score...but so far I am off to a really good start. I would recommend to anyone who is tired of being denied credit or can't get that house, car or even like me an apartment to give credit repair.com a try. I promise you that you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you credit repair.com

Joseph Staten Island, NY

After being seriously injured on my job and having four back surgeries . I had a hard time paying my bills . I called credit repair and they helped me settle these matters and found many old collections on my report that didn't belong . I was being abused buy collection companies unlawfully credit repair sniffed them out and removed them and in a fast time the first month 9 removed Alone . This company is true to there word . And that's hard to find these days. They don't even bother me for payments they do things beyond what I pay for they care about me as a person not my wallet . And my story will continue this is just the beginning . It may take a year to get the results Iam looking for Others it may take a month to get the results others may want .but if i had to pay a year for credit repair to do there job it's worth the money 20 times over when it's done and i can control my own destiny not the banks

John Bozman, MD

I signed up with credit repair a couple of years ago my credit score was around 550 I believe and they were able to help me bring it up to a 640 and I just purchased a home, I closed last week and I give a lot of credit to credit repair they guided me to make the right decision and did a lot on their end! it was definitely worth the money and I'm glad I heard their ad on the radio a few years ago! Thanks John, everyone I've talked to a credit repair has been polite and has never rushed me off the phone and has answered all my questions and I never hung up with any concerns! keep doing what you're doing credit repair!

Arleen Scott

Overall, I experienced such concern and patience. I was assisted with empathy. The Adviser was well informed about my credit issues, and explained ways of attempted options, in serving my account, without me inquiring, that assured me that they are working on my account, consistently. I would advise others like myself, with CreditRepair. You feel freedom on the hope that there . It is just a positive feeling that you don't have to feel like you are trapped in credit. I feel much better knowing that CreditRepair is there for you, email CreditRepair and get your financial power back. Please don't feel like there is no hope, stop being denied over your credit reports. I feel like I am getting my credit power back., as well as my life, trust me and give CreditRepair a positive opportunity to live your life, it takes a load off of you that I feel. Go for it, empower your credit power.

Stuart Zephyrhills, FL

TRULY AMAZING!! After a near fatal motorcycle accident in 2012, I had nine surgeries that year. I have more than twenty plus derogatory medical collection items against my credit. After trying relentlessly myself to dispute many of these items that my auto/health insurance paid, I signed up with CreditRepair.com. After the first month, and we'll into my second month, so far six items have been removed and three more are pending. The employees have been nothing but professional & polite. They are non judgment & get the job done. I spent many hours researching credit repair companies and I am so happy I signed up with CreditRepair.com. NOT ALL COMPANIES ARE ALIKE AND NOT ALL COMPANIES HAVE THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE LIKE CREDITREPAIR.COM. I MADE AN EXCELLENT CHOICE & YOU SHOULD TOO!

coundo jasper Philadelphia, PA

I would highly recommend credit repair services to any one looking for a second chance to fix somethings on your credit and or a chance to redeem yourself please don't waste another minute I am living proof credit repair is changing my life for the better they have done nothing but make me feel important from day one I was never treated like just another number but always respected as a person who just simply needed a second chance so if your stressed and over whelmed and not so pleased with your credit score I encourage you to call credit repair they will change your life as they did mined thanks credit repair team

Shawn David Ripton, VT

A few years ago I had someone steal my identity and open credit accounts and purchase all kinds of things in my name. I took the time to get some of those negative items removed from my credit bureaus myself and was able to re-establish and buy the things I wanted using my credit. I thought everything was fine again until about six months ago, I decided to look at my credit after watching a creditkarma commercial.. Although my score was not bad, I was surprised to see that I had a ton of accounts attached to my credit bureau from the identity theft that were damaging my score. It seems that regardless of the fact that I paid everyone I owed perfectly, these other accounts opened using my identity were weighing my score down. In just six months, CreditRepair.com has been able to remove almost every account (two left) and raise my score nearly 150pts. Once the other accounts are removed, I am confident I will have an 800 score and CreditRepair.com will be a big part of the reason why. Thank you for your help. #IdentityTheftIsNoJoke

Nell Pace Chester, VA

Working with creditrepair.come has been one of the best things my husband and I have ever done. We both became sick at the same time about eight years ago (cancer and a heart attack). We out of work for over two years. Our bills got behind and we almost lost our home. Even though we were able to catch up and pay off all of our bills; many creditors continued to report us as never paying. In one instance (Chase Bank - credit card) reported us back to 1989! We never had the account at that time. In addition, they reported us 5 times to each credit bureau. Creditors lie and as in the the case with Chase continued to turn us over to collection agency to collection agency. Credit repair has been awesome. They have helped us raise our credit scores from the low 500's to 660 in less than a year. They are advocates, educators and understand that sometimes people go through hard times and that a computer generated number doesn't reflect the true story. They continue to work for us and with us and our score continues to rise. We hope to be in the 700's within six months. The fees are very inexpensive for what you get. Credit scores are so very important. Thank you Credit Repair.com!

Daryl Irving, TX

CreditRepair.Com offers a great service. I join in September 2014 with 60 Entries. As of today March 10, 2015 6 entries remain. I just finished debt consolation with Freedom Financial in August 2014. I knew doing debt consoluation my credit would take a major hit, but when my son was going off to school and my credit was so bad I couldn't get him and apartment off campus. I was unable to finance a car period I'm talking Clay Cooley. I knew it was time to do something different. Credit Repair.Com was something different. Online Webchat's available for immediate communications. Great Service. I was thinking 2 years to get back to the 700 Club. Credit Repair.Com did it in 6 month. Just bought my wife a 2010 Jaguar XF. Conn's gave me $9000 Credit Line I will never use. Major Credit Card from Capital One. $1200 Signature line of credit which I took $200.Nice to be back in the good credit club. No Complaints. Credit Karmen had my credit score at 523 in September 2014. Credit Repair.Com had my credit score at 625 in September 2014. CR As of today 691 Just pulled my credit reports Experion 767. Equifax 697. Transunion 656. Not bad for 7months.

Suly West Orange, NJ

This is not a scam credit repair are a legit company. They are friendly and professional. I am from new jersey and I signed up with them 2 weeks ago and they disputed 6 items per each credit bureau and mind you its only been two weeks and already have 5 removed . People they are doing what they are supposed to its also up to the creditors and credit bureaus to remove them and patience is the key remember it can take 30-60 days before an item can be removed after disputing. Sometimes you may get lucky and the bureaus will remove them within a couple of days!!! My fiance signed up too and he had 13 negative items and out of the 13 items 3 has been removed already very very quick it was disputed 2/11/2015 and Trans union removed it on 2/14/2015. My fiance now is amazed . I know we can do it ourselves but all this is time consuming plus you can cancel at anytime. Thank you credit repair!!!

Jody Modesto, CA

Creditrepair.com has removed 14 of 24 total negatives on my three credit reports in less than two months. Incredible, deletions include-chase, sears, target, verizon, and three collection agencies. Capital one is the only one who responded with a legal debt validation letter. Yep, three separate ones. They are bullet proof. Pay them off, or pay for delete letter, or let them drop off, or you can continue to challenge them. But beware you will awake a sleeping giant and they will garnish you and legally re-age your account to no end. They don,t just go away. They are sue happy. Get started on your credit now with these great people, I did.

Ellen S Simi Valley, CA

I was with creditrepair.com for 4 months. I would recommend ONE month for them to do what they can with any negative credit that is accurately INcorrect. Then, get out. What they do is continue to send challenges on everything to all three credit bureaus, over and over, each month. The challenges temporarily mask the negative charge artificially raising your score while the challenge is in place. BUT, if you try to do something like refinance your home, the mortgage lender will NOT like to see all of those challenges on your record! So you wait for them to come off and that WHAM! The challenges are off and the negative charge is still there and your credit score drops again. In MY experience (you decide for yourself), the company is great and responsive for erroneous things that should come off and that can be taken care of in the first month with the first set of challenges. I made the mistake of letting them convince me to keep on allowing them to challenge and rechallenge the same issues, with no progress made and considerable expenditure on my part. Be aware of the other ramifications of having these "challenges" on your record that they don't tell you about. Good luck!

Diana B. Flushing, NY

Great service. I have been a client of Creditrepair.com since march 2013 and have a total of 19 deletions. The customer service staff are patient and helpful. The app is really easy to use. The communication is very clear and concise. The updates are current. You really feel like you are a part of the process. The key to working with them and achieving fast results are. The moment you receive letters from a creditor forward them to Credit repair.com. Monitor your experian report to make sure they have the most recent report.( experian from my experian experience seems the like the toughest company to remove negative items) however through diligence they are still getting removals and also notifying them of any new entries.For the most part this service works like a well oiled machine! also be patient the first two months I saw the most deletions then it slowed down and then it picked back up! they have removed Judgements,and charge offs. I let all my friends know bout this service! Thanks credit repair . com

Darryl Lakeland, FL

I signed up last week. I had 3 neg. on trans union. After only 1 week, I have 0 negs. against me now. WOW, they really work fast. I love their web site, easy to nav. . I learned so much just reading their site. I can watch them work for me on the site as they keep my personal info. updated. They inform me on the letters they send out. These folks make me proud to have them working for me. I still have alittle more work to be done, but i'm completely confident that these guys will get the job done. They cost a little more than some others but what you get for your money, is just plain value. Your going to love them too. Get started getting some professionals on your side for a change.

Irma Camacho Adams Pikeville, NC

I had 8 negative items on my account, and within 6 months all were cleared no hassle no worry best experience

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Oct. 4th, 2022

Virgie G Hampton Courtland, AL

They are very good and they can make you feel comfortable and important about the way that they

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

Aug. 4th, 2022

Mark

My credit score went up amazingly quick and they were fast responding to everything

Jul. 19th, 2022

Vera Banks Gastonia, NC

great Customer Service, Great program to assist clients for a better living lifestyle

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Edward Grant Titus Tampa, FL

I love the fact that they are caring and very attentive to your situation. It isn't anything much that I don't like. I would recommend Credit Repair to anyone.

Jun. 17th, 2022