Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

Luis F Cardona Littleton, CO

I've spent 4 months with the company where they removed several items from my credit. I only found 3 things were the company did not satisfy me as to reach a 10. One the score they are given by Transunion is off, they rated me a 642 after 4 months of membership when in reality Transunion has me at 606. Two they don't offer creditor intervention help at extra cost or same rate. Third and last, I canceled one day before the pay period and they still charged me for a month back; their explanation was the first payment was only a setup fee and they charge the month after for their work performed prior since they won't be allowed to charge up front. I've run a credit fix back in 2006 through creditattorney.com and even though they did not show a credit rating on their site nor received my credit changes directly, they're pricing is still better till today and gave me better results with a worst credit than what I have today.

Tammy hall Irving, TX

When I joined creditrepair.com, my credit was poor. I had 21 negative items removed, 17 in 7 months. I got me a brand spanking new F150, no money down. I can't say enough about creditrepair.com, they really work and I am about to buy my house soon.

Bndpdler San Francisco, CA

2 months = 6 removals..I tried for months to get rid of these, even offered to pay for a letter of deletion, with no success. Iphone app and email alerts are great. You get what you pay for. Great service and results. I highly recommend. I also tried myself..My time now is $$$...Let the pros handle.

"Shefferd M. Union, NJ

I just signed up in the beginning of this month. Within a few days they had already removed 6 negative items from my Trans Union report. They work really fast and their customer service is very helpful. I think I made the right decision when choosing this company to help me clean up my credit and improve my credit scores.

Jose F Tempe, AZ

I have been with creditrepair.com going on 30 days and I have already 2 negative items that have been removed, I have 33 total items that are going to be worked on I have good faith that creditrepair.com will slowly but be a very good source for me!! they are very nice when I call about my progress and take the time to explain things to me!

garnie head Chicago, IL

i just started with them talked to marcy and she is dynamic, i feel 100 percent confidence in this company cant wait to refer others and see great results.thank you in advance im truly counting on you. good day and god bless you too.

shy Ewa Beach, HI

I was with Lexington Law but I canceled my membership with them and decided to try CreditRepair.com. So far so good. I love the Android application, it makes it so much more easy to get status updates. Ill update my comment in 30 days.

Sherri R American Fork, UT

I was wondering about this company! Thanks for the review. I took your advice and hired them just for the fact they seem to be ahead of everyone with technology. LOVED that they have a way to view my progress on my cell phone. So far they have cleaned half of my ex-husbands "bad decisions" off my report! I'd give them an "11" if I could!

SCOTT X American Fork, UT

I had more removed with them in 3 weeks than I did with another company in 6. These guys work fast, without dragging their feet. A+, 5 stars, or however this rating system works. This company was explosive on removing my charge offs.

Thomas Cobb Wilmington, DE

Made old accounts get newer dates which lower my credit score i feel like that put me behind or should been warn this can happen but guess not

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. Client satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on. We’re unable to look up your account or discuss specifics online due to confidentiality. Would you like us to have a representative contact you? Thank you.

Jul. 1st, 2022

Aubrey CA

I've had terrible credit for years and I haven't known where to go for help or how to fix it, CreditRepair.com helped me so much and I'm so glad I went to them for help. Their site is easy to use, their associates are very friendly, and I can proudly say that I have completely fixed my credit score.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Feb. 3rd, 2022

Erica Telford, PA

Was with them almost a year, they did absolutely nothing. I asked other credit repair companies about my credit and they have said what I needed off is very easy to remove so they just ripped me off. The things still aren't removed

charlotte Hayes Aledo, TX

Customer Review Video

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Apr. 20th, 2022

Michelle Ikenata Inglewood, CA

They really went to work immediately on getting negative results of my credit report which approved my score in a matter of weeks.

Apr. 1st, 2022

christopher marsh Charlotte, NC

Second time I have had the pleasure of speaking with Archie. Real patient and informative with all my questions! Thanks again

Mar. 31st, 2022

Rosalind Merrill Louisville, KY

Credit repair helped me fix my credit repair they went thru all channels of command to repair my report.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your success with us! We truly appreciate it.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Raymond Papineau Oneida, TN

Did great for the first few months but did NOTHING for almost a year. In fact, the last negative on my credit report I removed myself. I considered consulting with an attorney to pursue legal action for the blatant lack of service I received for that year. Spent $1400 with just a few months of work from them…absolute scam…

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Raymond. Thank you for sharing your experience. We've found that each member has a different credit situation meaning time frames and results can vary. We understand this can be frustrating and would be happy to discuss this further with you. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 . Thank you.

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Antionette Powell Oakland, CA

They really help me get my credit up to great and they really was helpful when i called and ask them about my credit.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our team! We are happy to help. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 30th, 2021

Lynn White New Bern, NC

Very helpful and understanding my goal. In just a few months I had my score at a comfortable place for me.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you so much for sharing. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 10th, 2021

Matt Newman Spokane, WA

Nothing was improved except 2 very old items. That actually hurt my credit amd didn’t help it. I paid off my credit cards so so score went up. But it was any help from credit repair. I was hoping they could do more.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Matt, We are sorry to see you did not get the results you were hoping for. We have found that each member has a different credit situation meaning time frames and results can vary. We would be happy to review your account and answer any questions you may have. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499. Thank you!

Aug. 10th, 2021

Barb

This company was very good to me. They always answered the phone and followed me every step of the way.

Jazzy Indianapolis, IN

Slow progress with removing items from your credit report. I believe they take their time investigating your items so that they can continue to receive payments from clients

Tray Kenon

They really got me back to a normal life as it relate to my credit. I went from 500's to mid 700's in a year

Rick Mata Grand Prairie, TX

Not very professional, lousy plan, over 4mts , only 1 change , and that is because I took care of it my self before I called credit repair,,, dont think they will repost this , but if you were looking into this 'program ' or what I call it SCAM,,save your money

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Rick, thank you for your feedback. We're hoping the best for you as you reach your credit goals!

Jun. 27th, 2019

Ofer Aharon

they effective but slow,bottom line my credit is excellent,i think i kept my account to long,only the first couple years was worth

Kegan

They draw out the process for as long as possible, fixing the most minor and insignificant items first. If a challenge doesn't work, they will rechallenge the same item over and over again. Just want to milk people with bad credit for as much money as they can take.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Kegan, thank you for your review. We understand the process can be frustrating at times, but we work as quickly as possible. Best wishes on your credit goals!

May. 31st, 2019

Michael boccio

Because if I dont call every month no one follows through. And if had you guys 10 months with minimum results. Plus since hiring your company my score has dropped from 529 to 504.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Michael, thank you for your feedback! Please contact us at your convenience so that we may discuss options with you.

May. 31st, 2019

Carola

They are the worst company I ever worked with. Had to call them all the time to do something. They just want your money that's it. My daughter and I were for 6 month and I did more than they did and my daughter they only got rid off one . Don't hire them .

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Carola, we're sorry that you didn't get the service you expected. We have methods of escalation. Please contact us for options.

May. 21st, 2019

Marshay Emanuel

Everything great they challenged all my credit inquiries allowing them to be revisited and possibly changed

Jill M.

They helped some in 6 months but I still have a lot of repair that needs to be done. It's expensive to keep paying for it too long.

Melanie L

Inconsistent Communication from each representative I Spoke with. Representative on the phone advised me to settle my student loan dept. Next rep told me it was a bad idea and basically called me a liar by stating that reps are not supposed to give advise. Never a clear plan set to help fix my credit. Delayed and inconsistent credit postings.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Melanie, thank you for your feedback.

May. 14th, 2019

Mitch

Didn't really help in any way. Also, tried to cancel well before the payment date and they still charged me, claiming I had to cancel before some arbitrary date that had nothing to do with the due date. Predatory company that takes advantage of desperate people who are in a tough spot.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for your feedback.

May. 14th, 2019

Michelle Devils Lake, ND

Tkhey were professional, efficient, and got right to work and did not waste time in repairing my credit.

Laura Young

Customer service in that Jennifer and Crystal were very helpful, caring and friendly to me with my questions and needs.

James

Accomplished absolutely nothing over a period of 7 months, except increasing credit score because of disputes. Once the disputes were removed for a mortgage, the scores dropped back down.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello James, thank you for your feedback. We know it can be frustrating when so many factors can affect your credit score. Thank you for choosing our service and we wish you the best year for your credit goals.

Feb. 20th, 2019

Genine Campbell

The employees are not knowledgeable about what they are selling or even doing. Even thing they say they basically have to read it from a book. If you ask a question about credit or how u are affected they have no idea on how to answer the question.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Genine, thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry this has been your experience, as our agents undergo a rigorous training program.

Feb. 20th, 2019

S.L. Smith Stem, NC

Your services were and are deeply appreciated in that my credit score today is the highest that it has ever been thanks to your staff

Jen Boyette Roy, UT

Great customer service! The representatives really know what they're talking about. Very informative!

Joshua Burton Chicago, IL

I must admit that they did a wonderful job eliminating things on my credit and also monitoring my credit

MV

CreditRepair.com handled much of what I wanted, but could have been a bit more informative on the issues (why) they weren't able to help with.

christopher kinsey Houston, TX

Everything important or big that I needed removed from my credit report was never removed from my credit report . I had been with credit repair over 2 years and all they did was take my money every month saying they were sending out letters.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Christopher, we are sorry that you did not have a better experience with our company. We have options for escalation and hope we can discuss them with you down the road. We appreciate your feedback.

Jan. 31st, 2019

kourt Woodland Hills, CA

You guys can literally do this yourself and i let would be so much faster. I had credit repair for about 6 months+ and it took forever i paid more than 600.00 to them when i did it myself had items removed in 1 to 2 weeks

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Kourt, thank you for your feedback. We wish you the best with your credit goals!

Dec. 11th, 2018

Stephanie V Berwyn, IL

Awesome service! Helped me majorly!!! Thought I''d never rebuild my credit until I came across credit repair !

LaToria Davis Fayetteville, NC

They are horrible. They lie about the service that they provide and they keep telling you that they are working on your account so you can continue to pay for the lack of services that they provide. I will never use this company again

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello LaToria, we're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results you expected. Please contact us down the road if you would like more information regarding our process. Best wishes at reaching your credit goals!

Nov. 19th, 2018

Kyle

Didnt help me as they said they would rely like I was lied to asked mulipted times for them to change the way j wan things challanged and it did not happen until I was ready ready to cancel

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Kyle, I'm sorry you did not get the service you desired. Thank you for your feedback, we are listening and addressing issues that you experienced.

Aug. 29th, 2018

Neondra

Staff professionalism and attention to details are very superb. I went into conversation with doubt but came out with assurance.

TDWMS

Follow ups, courtesy, on top of repairing your credit and arrests available to answer any questions you might have

Tamare

They'e always in contact with me, letting me know if my score has changed or if something looks suspicious.

sandra delong

i had a score of 615 when i hired them after paying 100.00 a month for 4 months my score is less than when i started i cancelled out i am goung to be 80 nexr week i guess ill die with rotten credit i am not hapoy with there service

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Sandra, we're so very sorry that you haven't had a good experience. There are options available to assist you - please contact us so that we can review them for you.

Jul. 25th, 2018

Money Rip OFF

They never call you back. They never answer the phone. They are money -walking my pockets. i was told it would take approximatekly 4-5 months to correct my situation, it now seven. I'm closing my account.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello, thank you for your feedback - we are listening! I'm sorry the program was not what you desired - please contact us down the road so that we can discuss possible options to meet your credit goals.

Aug. 29th, 2018