Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

Dollfacedollhouse Memphis, TN

Credit repair helped my credit alot I saw a change within the first 3 months my score increased and things where falling off my credit. The representatives will also give u advise on how to maintain your good credit score.

ronni simmons Hurricane, UT

Talking to a representative today, and her helping me, made me feel at ease. She lowered my monthly payments and told me Credit Repair could still help. Thank yo C.R. and God bless you

Tomeko Fountain Greensboro, NC

My experience has been pleasant from the beginning. Customer service is excellent. The team is instrumental in assessing your need. They work expeditiously to provide proven results. I am very satisfied.

Rhonda Williams Chicago, IL

My credit score was the worst then credit repair helped me get it from 423 to a 690 in 3 month's..... Although I messed it right back up I'm grateful for them and all the help they provided to me.....

Brenda Sun Valley, NV

Well I'm truly glad I came to credit repair.com, because things have been improving along, I rated a 4 because it is so very hard to get a live person on the phone and I have reported that live chat a couple of times do not allow you to live chat and I still can't use it Chatbox I think is what it is called.

Maurice Montgomery Los Angeles, CA

Credit repair. Com is one of the best investments that I have ever made. My FICO score increased 150 points in less than 2 years. Which has changed my financial life completely.

Jacqueline Harris Cary, NC

Savanna Sellers answered all of my questions that I was concerned about she found a way that I can keep credit repair.com and still work on my credit without paying the $99 a month she was an excellent customer representative that I only want to talk to you when I have a problem

Angela Williams Fresno, CA

The credit repair team is great they are very helpful and they work hard to get me back on track with my credit. If anyone is looking for help with your credit i do recommend this guys.

John Subber Memphis, TN

They have done a great job in repairing my credit. An i would tell anyone that needs help with repairing there credit. To try them first. Because they dont just talked about what they can do. They make it happen.

Gleidy I Zorrilla Perth Amboy, NJ

I'm happy with what they offer some rep are not helpfull but other are very help so if you come across someone who you feel they don't no much just end call and call back . Can't let one bad experience spoil it for this company

Patria Joy Cross Sherman Oaks, CA

Creditrepair was referred to me by a friend after having a derogatory remark in my credit score. I gave it a try and I was satisfied with the process. Agent was very accommodating and everything was well explained.

Ryan Merkel Abington, PA

I was a member for 16 months. During the course of that time I had EVERYTHING on my credit report removed. Over 70 negative items. I would highly recommend to those trying to rebuild their credit.

Nicole Perez Staten Island, NY

My credit score went up with credit repair services and when I couldn’t continue with payments they further assisted me with steps I can take myself. Those step impacted my score positively. Happy customer here!

Tammy Vines Maple Shade Township, NJ

Excellent customer service! The advisor was informative and extremely patient with me. I had a load of questions and she took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly.

Betty D'Arbeau The Bronx, NY

I have all negative listing removed from my Credit Reports! I am free and clear, thank you "Credit Repair". I was able to buy a car due to your help in bringing my credit score up. Thank you, highly recommend you!

J. Jordan Central Islip, NY

This company is the real deal. I had 11 negative items removed. Because of this, I was able to rebuild my credit. I went from having a bad credit score to a good score. But one important thing you should know, and that is you must put some work into this effort of repairing your credit. Your cooperation is very important to the process.

Clyde Mathis

We went over some good stuff I learn a lot of things about creditrepair that I didn't really know you guys are the best I waited until I got an old man to understand the value of credit for having good credit

Y.D

Honestly other companies need to take lessons from Credit Repair. They are arguably the best in terms of customer satisfaction and resolution. Aside from that it is great to have an on call resource for help navigating the credit score game.

Tyrone Sutton Princeton, NC

It was a pleasure speaking with Toni. She displayed personal care regarding my credit repair needs and future decisions. I think every customer representative needs to model after her

Maxine Gladney Chicago, IL

I found Credit repair to be a great service. I found that some of the representatives are very thorough. My second opinion is that communication could be improved. You cant feel very confident when some reps. don't value the job and give you information that is not good.

TAKISHA Harmon Elizabeth City, NC

I really love Credit Repair.com I really feel good with the choice I made by picking them to fix my credit my score has changed in just a few day I say go with them because Im sticking with Credit Repair.com

Glendon Jersey City, NJ

Credit repair help me to meet my objective in having a better credit rating.And they increased my credit Score within a matters of weeks.They also gave me tips has how to maintain my good credit

Kevin n Los Angeles, CA

When I called to get answers I was very upset at what I thought wad going on..but the representative was patient with me and very polite..she really helped me understand and gave me great advice

tony watson Oregon City, OR

They are very friendly knowledgeable and will take the time to explain everything to you and they will help you reach your goals. Has a satisfied customer I cannot say enough for the credit repair.com

Jesus Dallas, TX

Credit Repair is on the right track in improving my credit, they have gave me allot of advice and help, well beyond the expectations that I had. I recommend it to anyone trying to improve their credit score.

Angelia

The service I have received since being a customer had been nothing but great! I will and have recommend their services to my friends and family..keep up the great work you guys.

garrian adams Cache, OK

the best service on the market with fast results and great notification. The customer service was the greatest? they answer all my question and had great knowledge of what to do to imporve my credit score. THANKS AGAIN!!

Greg Kolt CA

everyone that I talked to was always friendly. they always knew how to take care of what I needed taken care of.they always took the time to explain things completely.I always felt like they took care of business well

Tom Flanagan Phoenix, AZ

This is the best company ever they do what they say they will do the will correct you credit properly.I am extremely satisfied with they work and i recommend them I you want to get your credit straight.

Ocenie Lewis Tulsa, OK

The reposintive was very knowledgeable about the services. He took his time to explain the situation I was in, also explained how to turn things around! Very Happy With The Service

Tammi glandon Omaha, NE

I am very pleased that it was being worked on in 5 days .and have already received emails on what creditors they are trying to get them to validate on why its being reported on my report.

Michael Griffieth Harrodsburg, KY

Credit repair .com hit the ground running as soon as i I sighned with them. Its only been just over a mounth and I can see improvements in my credite reports already. Its good to have you guys in my corner.

Howard Walker Lake Saint Louis, MO

My experience with credit repair has been such an awesome ride! These guys has been so helpful, answering all question that was ask. My credit score has went from the low 5's to the mid 6's in a few months....

Kimberly Orange, TX

After only a month credit repair has already removed items from my report I'm so happy and thrilled that I have credit report on my side I truly recommend credit repair to everyone ?????

Luigi Gainesville, GA

My experience was incredible. Eric took excellent care of me and explain things to me professionally and without missing even the most minor detail and I understood everything completely.

Dennis Bania Virginia Beach, VA

Do not wait for your bad credit to live let CreditRepair.com help you so you can live a better life. Within the first month they were able to eliminate 7 negative items out of 93. That number may seem low but it's a start and hopefully that numbers goes higher per month. Thank you again CreditRepair.com

Anthony Edwards Los Angeles, CA

This service is unbelievably wonderful, my credit score improved so dramatically, I was almost in tears, I was so happy abou my new credit score. I recommend creditrepair.com to everyone!!

Patricia Philadelphia, PA

I must say credit repair was very professional I had some bad experience with other companies but credit repair put me at ease I feel real positive about this company. so far.

Roosevelt Hollywood, FL

It was a good experience starting out, things were being deleted very quickly. Once it started slowing down and a couple months past by with no activity it was time to pull out. Which meant to me wait awhile because we've max out. See you in a couple of years credit repair. Com.

T Peoria, IL

I really was lost with this credit and I needed some help with it. So, I took it upon myself to seek some help and my options and Credit Repair staff has welcomed me with open arms and made me feel like I can get my credit back on track and to get advice and guidance the whole way through this process and I'm thankful for Credit Repair!!!

Frank Bonetti Fayetteville, AR

Giving testimonials is not my style; but I will say that I am quite satisfied with your company. the service is great from my initial phone call to when I call customer service. Thank you

Maria New York, NY

After years of frustration , I finally decided, I have to improve credt Score. I contacted CreditRepair.com and in just 1 months time I was able see a change for the better. Thank you CreditRepair.

Azuree p Decatur, GA

Absolutely the best customer service I've ever had EVER we were on the phone For nearly 2 hours but it only felt like I was on for only a minute NOW THATS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Elaine karadjuzovic New York, NY

I think you guys are the best so happy my sister intruduces me to your service all the advisor have such great patience excellent listener not to mention how encouraging they are about doing their best to to help you repair your credit im totally satisfied so far

Morris Key Sherman, TX

I recommend CreditRepair.com as a valuable service for persons having difficulties with credit agencies in removing unwarranted items and as a service that provides services as agreed.

Alan Pate Longview, TX

First and foremost! Try calling these folks after you are signed up and they are billing you for the service ! Good Luck with that! 2nd, if you have a few late payments on your credit and that's all. they will send you a report showing all the stuff that was previously taken off in the last year, by another company doing the work. They will scale all the positive and show the little amount of the negative, which is what you hired them to gain progress. These are all about sending report report report, and the letters, No consultation to let you know they are not able to get anything further done or yes we can here is the strategy, but you just keep letting us bill you and Good Luck with that. They have no intention of helping someone who is actually worked to get their credit almost back to being an awesome credit score, but they will ignore you until you cancel. Then its like well... Good bye, thank you for paying us. these folks have more people signed up than they can serve.

sharon Brooklyn, NY

Repair.com save my life. My credit report is much better since they help me fix it. They took care of it, all i had to do was pay a small monthly fee. That was it. Thank you again credit repair. Com

Kenneth Stephens Madisonville, KY

I was somewhat hesitant to join as my experience with another credit repair firm was very unsatisfactory but I needed help and decided to try one more time. I'm glad I did. Even though it's taken almost a full year I feel it's been well worth it.

Edwina Vanotoo Voorhees, NJ

Creditrepair.com is just marvelous and professional. I'm glad I have this team of professionals aiding me to repair and improve my credibility afterall credibility is everything!!!!!!

Lady A San Jose, CA

Appreciate help with deleting entry on all three of my bureaus that was not mine. It was well worth the wait for Credit Repair to assist me in this matter. Thank you very kindly CreditRepair.com