Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

Suzy Algonquin, IL

Credit repair has helped me understand and achieve a healthy credit score. It’s interesting how much they help and detail ways to bump your score. Love the breakdown and all the tips they have within each section

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for your recommendation. We are so pleased to hear that you have benefitted from our services!

May. 9th, 2022

Felicia Cathey

The Company is a well-oiled machine and did exactly what they said they would do for me. The Online Service was great and the Customer Service even better. Worth the money, which was very reasonable I must add.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation.

May. 5th, 2022

Barbara Lasher Montgomery, TX

What I liked best was that the representative was cordial and seemed to care. He questions and her answers helped me to decide my next action. Plus she explained what the actions on the behalf of CreditRepair would be.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We have loved working with you and appreciate your recommendation.

Mar. 25th, 2022

Edward Gibson Pittsburg, CA

Started off fairly strong then when it came to the last item on only 1 credit report remaining, i discontinued svcs after 5 months and no removal. Felt as if I was being strung along. Enticed with discounts to continue svc, but still no removal.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Edward, Thank you for your review! We appreciate you sharing your experience and are glad to see you've had some success with the service. We've found that some accounts can be more difficult than others to remove and are sorry to see this was the case with your credit profile. We would be happy to help you create a game plan for this account moving forward. Please give us a call at 800-232-6499 for assistance. Thanks!

Nov. 11th, 2021

Steven Stome Joseph Queens Village, NY

At the beginning, I saw good result. But then, they started playing games. I was being charge and no services were happening. They would send the same updates but different months. I thought I was crazy but remember that it was the same update but different months. And so, I cancel my services.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your experience Steven. We are sorry to see you've had a less than great time with our services but truly appreciate the feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Kirk

False advertisement and knowledge, string you along month to month stating there sending disputes on your behalf but when a dispute is sent out the creditor has up to 60 days to respond but 60 days pass and nothing no response no letter nothing than I call and they say they dont know well send another dispute and wait 60 days, I paid almost a year for three disputes and one got removed and then a week later after it showed removed from Experian it was put back on by the creditor. Called creditreapir, they said they never seen that and then proceeded to tell me they are going to dispute again wait another 60 days. They lied I called trans and Experian and they would tell me there was no open disputes I would call back to credit repair who would say no we sent them. Such a sham, they will lead you and string along and tell you they are very knowledgable in this credit stuff and they attorneys that know all the laws. Again not true, they just send disputes something you can easily dont fall for the we do all the work because we know it all. I reported them for fraud due to them lying about sending out disputes. The one thing they didnt like about was results it's never guaranteed they ate going to get stuff removed, that is true but dont like about sending out disputes and the attorneys you work with. Also fyi they pull fico8 which is your highest reporting score all of which means nothing when it comes to houses, cars and credit cards. I did a refi and creditreapir score showed me 753 but when it was hard pulled from the lender it showed me 690 so I was unable to do my refi because i was under 700 again making it seem like they are doing so much with your score. SHAM BEWARE

Tom Mayer, MN

I still think there are areas they can improve on, that being said, I'm happy with ther service. I needed to be more proactive and felt the advsors they should have helped me in more ways to expediate the process.

Dave M. Clearfield, UT

Credit repair turned my life around. I saw an add for them a decided to give them a try. Best decision ever. After just over a year I was able to buy my home.

Nay New London, CT

Takes too long to see results and you end up paying a lot before you see any real changes . Also trying to cancel this service is beyond annoying no matter how many times you tell them you want to cancel they try to make you stay instead of just listening to what you're asking for .

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Nay, thank you for your feedback. We are listening. We wish you the best on your credit goals.

Mar. 19th, 2019

Darrel Rivers

They started out very strong, and then slowed almost to a snails pace and that lasted for a year. I spent well over $1000 and never got the last 3 items off my credit because I got tired of them dragging it out, there was one item that they told me that was off my credit that found out actually wasn't off after closed my account with them.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Darrel, thank you for your feedback. Yes, we understand it can be frustrating when creditors become stubborn. We appreciate your time and wish you the best on your credit goals.

Jan. 31st, 2019

Shawn M New Orleans, LA

The company follows through with its mission to eradicate errors and concerns as well as old and irrelevant items that negatively affect an individuals credit profile.

Dave Sedro-Woolley, WA

They did things that hurt my credit more than help! Then when I called to cancel the lady I talked to was extremely rude and told me I would be charged (auto deduction) in a few more weeks for what; I don't know (because you pay per month for the upcoming month?) And then they did absolutely nothing during the remainder! Very disappointed! But happy now as my credit has gone considerably up since I cancelled with them and rectified the things they did! I would be leary and know alot of things they do, you can do better on your own, and they will only do so much each month (to keep you on their books! For your money!) . It might be beneficial to some people but they are NOT all they are cracked up to be

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Dave, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you choosing our company and I'm sorry that you didn't have a better experience.

Dec. 5th, 2018

Erma weaver Houston, TX

Some good and bad use them twice got so things of I paid the others and got them removed medical bills still on. There never went to a college still on their just wanted to get to 700

Elle

Helpful, but slower than expected. I was hoping for much quicker results even after that mentioned 'fast tracking'. They do what they inform you of, but again, it's a really slow process.

LP

I feel as if they have helped me a lot. However, it seems as if things are stagnant and I'm unsure of why I'm still paying 99 dollars a month. I'll give them one more month to see if any more improvements occur.

Donna

100% Excellent customer service extremely knowledgeable in what and how they teach you to repair your credit I've never been more happier! They are the real deal!!!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Donna, we are thrilled to be able to help you reach your credit goals! Thank you for your feedback.

Jul. 31st, 2018

Steven

They did what they said they could. They listened to me and got rid of the derogatory public record on my credit report and my score went up considerably.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Steven, that is fantastic to hear! Thank you for choosing our company!

Jul. 25th, 2018

Tia S Pruitt Winter Garden, FL

I'm not informed as I was told and I realize every individual customer has different situations. I do feel in my gut your taking my money once a month on time and the productivity is moving slower and slower with MO solutions. I can Never speak to a competent service representative to give me simple answers. They're only going by the script which is read to ease my comfort which hadn't been fulfilled as of today .

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Tia, thank you for your feedback! Please contact us to see what options we can do to escalate the process!

Jul. 25th, 2018

Nina Dyer

Increasing my credit score!! The have removed several items I did not know could be or how to remove. I'm a customer for Less than six months and my credit score is 734!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Nina, these are amazing results! Thank you for your review and I'm glad our services are working for you!

Feb. 5th, 2018

Cynthia Sheppard Leesville, LA

They truly helped me see my way to a better credit review. they didn't pressure me they did exactly what they said they would do. and I was very pleased

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Cynthia, we are so very pleased to see that you received some great results! We appreciate your review!

Feb. 5th, 2018

Kinda happy Wilmette, IL

Although they did a great job clearing most off of my credit there was two things left on that they kept telling me to give it 30 days, well I waited 90 days and those items never came off, was a little disappointing seeing that they took care of most items quickly

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Kinda happy, we appreciate your review! I'm glad you received progress quickly and yes, sometimes we run up against some stubborn items. Please call us at your convenience so that we can change the approach if necessary. Thank you!

Feb. 28th, 2018

Tillman Marrero, LA

The quality of service! I never knew it was this easy to repair your credit. Thank God for Credit Repair. Its been a blessing. Thank You Credit Repair

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Tillman, we are so very glad that you are getting results! Credit means so much these days! Thank you for your review!

Feb. 2nd, 2018

Awesome Jacksonville, NC

They took care of my problemv So fast. They had my credit cleaned up in no time. It was well worth the time to call an ask questions an have someone care to help me.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Awesome, it sounds like you received amazing and quick results! Thank you for your review and for allowing us to help you meet your credit goals!

Feb. 2nd, 2018

Lisa Lewis Dixon, CA

They just keep working on the problem. I don't have to call in to check on their progress, they call me. I need to check to see how we are doing overall, but we are making headway.

Anonymous Mobile, AL

Excellent service I have no complaints at all. I'm a very satisfied customer and I will definitely recommend my friends and family to try their services

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello, these are amazing results! Thank you for your business and your recommendation!

Feb. 1st, 2018

Lola Miami, FL

I gave them 4 stars because the job isnt done yet as far as where i want to be with my credit but its only been 4 months and my credit score has went up 31 points and that is amazing!!!! Thank you credit repair.

DJ

I know that you're doing a great job with removals, but a little more educational communication would be helpful. Why or how did you get it removed. That sort of thing. It is a fantastic tool though - thank you.

Anonymous Alvarado, TX

I specifically gave them 5 stars because of the customer service and all the work that they have done for me in just a short amount of time thank you creditrepair.com

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Anonymous, we are grateful for your review! We are thrilled to see that you have enjoyed good service.

Mrs. D Pineville, LA

They work hard to assist the consumer repair their credit. They keep the consumer informed of what actions are being taken as well as the results of those actions.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Mrs. D, thank you so very much for your review! We are happy to assist you!

Linda Johnson Birmingham, AL

They keep me very updated and communicate with me on the process and progress of my credit issues. And they are willing to explain and answer any questions I have.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Linda, it's so great to hear that we are communicating with you in a quality manner. Thank you for your review!

James smith Winter Springs, FL

Because they have done a very good job at getting things removed from my credit.. I started with 51 items on credit, so far they got 40 of the 51 items removed

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello James, these are amazing results! Thank you for your review!

Jan. 24th, 2018

Kristen

I'm not too happy at the moment! I've been in credit repair since August 2017. I was seeing changes and my score went up like 40 points. When I hit that 4th month my score dropped nearly 70 points! I'm going to try and see what it does over the next 2 months and if I see no changes, I'm withdrawing my $100.00 a month.

Olivia Simmons

The customer service is great there but it takes too long to yield results. My credit rating & score didn't change after a few months. They sent out letters but I could've done that. I thought that more would've been done on my behalf since it was automatically having money debited out of my account. I cancelled the service and I still had money withdrawn a month later. I guess they bill u out a month ahead

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Each member has a different credit situation which means that time frames and results will vary. If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to send us a DM. We would be happy to discuss this further with you. Thanks!

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Barbara Brown Artesia, CA

Great services, very knowledgeable, made sure all my questions were answered, started working on my accounts asap! kept in touch with me regarding my account status, and offered me more information on how Credit Repair works.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for your positive words—we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review.

Mar. 3rd, 2022

J C Henrico, VA

I have had 136 removals since using Creditrepair.com in the past few years and my credit score has skyrocketed. I will continue my membership as a safeguard to protect my credit history. A small price to pay per month to have good credit and a team of folks to monitor credit and inquiries.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are thrilled to hear this! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Jan. 27th, 2022

Cielo Rodriguez Miami, FL

If you want the best go to the best source. I highly recommend credit repair.com. They totally improved my credit score which use to be in the high 500 and now has gone to 811, ,801 and now 767 but it is still s great score and they will tell you how to improve your score. It takes money in the beginning but you won't regret it.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation

Jan. 11th, 2022

Motivational Philosopher Philadelphia, PA

Credit repair has assisted me in removing negative items off my credit report. Which caused my credit score to increase tremendously. Also, if you're in need of any assistance you can always give them a call and someone would kindly assist you on your issue.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our services! We are happy to help.

Dec. 27th, 2021

ANGELO MARTINEZ Glendale, CA

I had been careful to maintain good credit after 5 years of multiple foreclosures, bankruptcies' chapters 7 and chapter 13 several times. then for over 10 years of no credit by choice decided to get my credit repair as I didn't add any negative credit for over a decade' .I knew it was time to find out exactly what my credit look like. Working with credit repair was the right choice for me. my score went up considerably.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing your personal experience Angelo. We are grateful to be a part of your credit repair journey and appreciate you taking the time to share.

Dec. 6th, 2021

walid wahba San Bernardino, CA

CreditRepair.com is the most reasonable priced credit repair company out there in the market. What they really stand out alone in is there customer service. Very professional and well informed staff. I really liked the way they take all the time to educate me in a lot of stuff. Thank you so much for the valuable info. and I will definitely recommend you to friends and family.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We truly appreciate it and are thrilled to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Aug. 18th, 2021

JoAnna Di Sibio Brentwood, CA

Best customer service ever! I improved my FICO from the mid 600s to 759 at last check thru Credit Repair! I had given up on fixing my credit till I signed up for Credit Repair!! I have also learned so much about how to keep improving my credit and keeping it that way from now on!!! Amazing Company! Anyone with credit issues should sign up NOW!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on your credit score increase! That's truly amazing and we are so grateful you chose us for your credit repair journey. Thank you for sharing you positive experience!

Jun. 18th, 2021

George Taggart Los Angeles, CA

You have helped me remove negatives from my credit history and helped me bring my credit score up from about 500 to over 800 thank you when I’m asked by others how they can build their credit scores I tell my friends to check out CreditRepair.com that the people you have working for you are most helpful and that it has really helped me and I know that it can work for them too thank you

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are ecstatic to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for taking the time to share and thank you for choosing us for your credit repair journey.

Jun. 14th, 2021

ITALIAN STALLION Las Vegas, NV

I'm so so happy and satisfied with the end result received from creditrepair. Com for they have worked over 6 months and got rid of many issues and collections from my credit record. This is a truly awesome company to trust, very reliable, very responsible meticulous and diligent, great customer service and very polite representatives. My name is Steven and I'm a very satisfied customer.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we truly appreciate it and are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services.

Apr. 27th, 2021

DeeJay520 New York, NY

I was very hesitant to sign up for CreditRepair.com, assuming it was at best ineffective and at worst some sort of scam. I have been a member for 3 months, and CreditRepair.com and helped me get several items removed and increased my score to the extent that I qualify for lower interest rates; saving me more money in a few months than am spending on the service. I rarely give compliments, but CreditRepair.com and Bassim, one of their phone representatives have literally made my life better. THANKS CR!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Bassim. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Apr. 26th, 2021

Lamonica Henderson ,

I love this company because they are always strongly 100 percent on your side. All of the Advisors are amazing and they are trustworthy in helping you exceed your goals with your credit and where you need to be. I love Credit Repair.com I wouldn’t trust anyone else but them. I really not big in reviews but I don’t mind doing one for Credit Repair. I’m at my lowest right fighting to get something very important off of my credit to better my daughter and I future so I trust Credit Repair.com to help me achieve just that.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Lamonica, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the benefits. We are happy to help and grateful you chose us for your credit repair.

Mar. 12th, 2021

Light Warrior ,

When I initially contacted CreditRepair.com. I had 10 negative items on my report, they were able to remove 5 extremely quickly. The other five were accurate information that will eventually come off in time. One item in particular was a charge-off that was keep my score low, once that one item was removed my score jump up over 159 points. I'm almost back to the close 800 point score, that I had prior to my divorce. Thank you so much CreditRepair.com! No they didn't pay me, I'm a actual client haha! The good guys are said finish last but look who is smiling know.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Mar. 15th, 2021

Cherlyn Palm Desert, CA

Very caring and enthusiastic to help you strive for my overall goal...I really loved robin she was efficient and very understanding on my situation which is so important when you are working on something that is so sensitive. She went through my report never once made me feel like it wasn’t going to be taken care of. I had trust with them right away from the get go..thank you creditvrepair.com for working on making my life more manageable and giving me hope again

Austin Weaverville, NC

They have removed a lot of negative items from my credit report. It takes a little bit of time so be patient. But in my experience, they removed a lot of stuff but I didn't have anything actually on my account building credit so it kind of hit a plateau, but that was not because of CreditReport. It may seem a little costly, but it is worth it so give it a try.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

First rate credit repair services with CreditRepair.com. Tons of useful services to help improve credit ratings. Their service support group gives you the peace of mind that these services are worth it. Great satisfaction in their claims that do come true. Trust in CreditRepair.com and you will see great improvement-I have! Their service people are among the best in the industry-real pros.

JG Rocklin, CA

I first talked too Customer service rep. J. C. She did an EXCELLENT!!! Job giving me information & helping me figure out what I could do to solve my Questions about disputes on my Credit Report.Also explaining everything Credit Repair.com does.She was Awesome!!! Then when i called to speak with Andrea in Member Services she was also very helpful Nice Knowledgeable in Everything about Credit Repair.com THANKS TEAM MEMBERS!!!! You're GREAT!!!

Matthew Elijah Bonilla Wingate, NC

My credit score was in the toilet. I tried to get a new car and they did everything but laugh at me. I was so upset. I tried creditrepair.com, and within a month my score has come up 67 points! I will not stop using this service. From experience I can tell you that although I was skeptical at first, I am now a believer. The associates are awesome, and the system has really made a difference in my credit.