Best Company Guarantee CreditRepair.com Logo

CreditRepair.com

8.7

Melissa Jones Rock Hill, SC

The only thing that I WAS HAVING An issue with was the emails that back to back but just as soon as I said something about it THE PROBLEM STOPPED,I got a lot of respect for yawl I have a total of 30 items on my credit and the items are falling off lik2at a time THANK YOU!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the removals! We are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services. Thank you for sharing and please feel free to reach out if you need anything!

May. 24th, 2021

Eugenia smith Lynchburg, VA

I love the great Customer service I get every time I call. I love how they want to help you and you can take your time explaining things. I love how they really do help you in taking negative items off your report, they did it for me and Im looking so much better now thanks to their help. Thankyou Credit repair.com

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are thrilled to see this! Congratulations on the negative removals! We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team and have benefitted from the services. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

May. 24th, 2021

Timothy Walker Houston, TX

I been with credit repair for about 3 months&before I reached my second month,I had 2 negatives fall off&my Fico score is going up.Any questions I asked they explained it&gave a good understanding of it.I would recommend anybody that got a bad credit score to sign up with credit repair.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the credit score increase and removals! We are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Please continue to reach out if you have any questions.

May. 20th, 2021

Daniel Johnson Wonder Lake, IL

I have only just begun, but the people of "Credit Repair" have already made me feel very comfortable, and confident, with the idea that my future will, indeed, be a great success story. I highly recommend everyone give them a try.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see this! Thank you for the recommendation, we truly appreciate it.

May. 13th, 2021

Jessica Sims Pine Bluff, AR

Great conversation and call check on you as in any concerns with the challenges making sure they dot very I and cross the t’s to they best ability which is great for me very smooth process glad to have credit repair on my side.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this—thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

May. 10th, 2021

Shook88 Los Angeles, CA

Shelby was so amazingly helpful. She was thorough with the information that was giving, she made it a lot easier to understand how credit works etc. I highly recommend it to those who are willing to know more about credit and also how to fix it. Check out CreditRepair.com. It’s definitely a game changer!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Shelby! We are so pleased to see this. Thank you for the recommendation.

May. 5th, 2021

Lidia Diaz MA

I just had the best customer service!!! The advisor was very professional, she let me know what had changed with my score and what she had to manually send out! Thank you for accurately answering my questions in a timely manner!!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to see you've had a great experience with our team! Thank you for taking the time to share.

Apr. 13th, 2021

Gail Fussell Brooklyn, NY

I went to the other company Lexington Law and they asked me for all of my personal information over the phone which I did not like, I gave them my S.S. #(leery of that)..when he got to my banking information, I drew the line..so right off the bat I go to you guys and I'm able to make my payment,

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thank you for sharing Gail! Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Apr. 13th, 2021

Good Fellaz Philadelphia, PA

Customer service was awesome all three times I’ve called back and it’s was quick easy and they provided everything I needed to know about my credit/credit reports I’m looking forward to this process in the near future and highly recommend everyone to try it

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to see this! Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. Thank you for taking the time to leave a recommendation!

Apr. 12th, 2021

m3th0dic1 Chicago, IL

It’s a satisfying feeling knowing you have people who not only understand what you’re experiencing, but also provide valuable information and empowering strategies to offer piece of mind during the whole process. Thank you for that and continuing to help the cause for fair credit practices.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so pleased to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for taking the time to share!

Apr. 12th, 2021

Russell Curtis Davis Lehigh Acres, FL

I came to this service as I wanted to remove some hard inquiries and the improve my credit score. That was about 6 month age. My score was around 670 and now is 750+ so I have had the hard inquiries removed and a bankruptcy years past is now gone from one credit barrow and I expect soon it will be gone altogether.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congrats on the credit score increase! We love to see it and are so happy you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for taking the time to share your success.

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Carmen Frazier Philadelphia, PA

I basically been searching for a company thats trust worthy to help me straighten out my credit situation an the first time I spoke with you guys i was so happy that i was being help .also have family members that was assisted by you as well.so overall I’m completely satisfied.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey.

Mar. 31st, 2021

Milissa Taylor Walters, OK

That you hire the right people for the position. That are respectful, have understanding and willing to learn, knowledgeable, professional, honest, have integrity and stand behind the company they work for. That is called excellent!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Mar. 26th, 2021

Julie Mathis Cary, NC

When I first begin with them I couldn't even get a credit score I had eight things on my credit that I didn't even know was there and they helped me get rid of them and they're helping me get to a point where I can achieve my own home and I love them to pieces and I want to say thank you

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Congratulations on the new home! We appreciate the kind words and are so happy to see you've enjoyed and benefitted from the services. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your credit repair journey!

Mar. 26th, 2021

marcel deac Ridgewood, NY

The personal from credit repair it's very qualified and they really help me to fix my credit because the banks are very aggressive against us the customer sometime we need help to fix our credit with professionals like credit repair personal

Mar. 22nd, 2021

SHAN S Fayetteville, NC

I loved using their service. They have affordable prices and keep you updated on all changes being made. I saw significant changes between 1-3 months. Update: I’m not sure why my review was flagged but I want to say I still use this service and they do help remove negative items within 3 months and you start seeing remarks removed in just a month!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation and are so happy to see you've benefitted from the services.

Mar. 15th, 2021

Christine Ramos Woodbridge, VA

They have had items removed from my credit report and my score is rising. And the rep. that I have spoken with 2x's is a caring, informative human being! Not a callous person or a recording. I would definitely recommend Credit Repair to anyone needing help with their credit reports. Christine R.

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hi Christine, We are so happy to see you've enjoyed the services and have had great experiences with our team. Thank you for the recommendation!

Mar. 10th, 2021

N Brown Compton, CA

From the moment I signed up with Creditrepair.com, they began working on my behalf, contacting creditors. This is not an overnight process; it didn't take that long to mess up your credit. Repairing your credit will take time, but be confident that you're trusting the right folk to handle your credit to repair whatever damage is done

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We appreciate the recommendation and are glad to see you've enjoyed the services!

Mar. 15th, 2021

Zane & Ella’s Life A Hoffman, NJ

Credit repair helped me so much. I recommend them 10000% there has no one ever helped me as much as they did. They removed the worst negative items that everyone said they CANT AND THEY DID IT. I am 750 credit from 550. Thank you guys!! I recommend them.

Rebecca Priest Atlanta, GA

The best part about my experience with CreditRepair is knowing that I felt I have human access to the answers for all of my questions. Knowing someone is there to guide and help me alleviated a lot of stress. Thanks Credit Repair!

Amy D Osceola, IN

I have had a life changing experience with using Credit Repair Services. They have continued to clear negative credit history that has been affecting my credit reports, preventing me from having basic things, because I cant make purchases due to my credit. I have the highest credit score of my life, thanks to Credit Repair.com

Veronica Redwood Denver, CO

What I like most about credit repair is they did a fantastic job improving my credit unfortunately they were unable to complete My service is because I had to cancel only because I stop working and not because of their service

Franca Kenly, NC

They have helped me with reports on my credit from disputing an item to seeing my score go up. I'm very satisfied with results of my over all achievements and definitely recommend CreditRepair to anyone who's looking to improve there credit. There name speaks for themselves.

Lorraine Randolph, MA

I love credit repair. Their customer service is the best. They take their time to work very closely with you. They really care. They work with you even when it comes to the payment for their service. My credit score has gone way up in a short period of time!! I would highly recommend yheir services.

John Luikart Lee's Summit, MO

If you need help clean up your credit this is the Company that can do. They work for you and help get your credit back in line so you can buy what you need. For us we wanted a house and they really help us on cleaning our credit up.

Willie Bell Sublet Jr Red Oak, TX

Very professional and great listeners. They help me the first week and or continuing to get my credit up. The website is very clear and If you get lost they won't make you feel like a small. I am very happy for there services and I believe you will be to.

Douglas Degree Yonkers, NY

Credit Repair took ME from bad to excellent without any worries. The r who they say they r. Thank You Credit Repair You made a zero a hero. I tell everyone about Credit Repair even if they have good credit they can make it better

Camilla Hunter Henderson, NC

I have just started with credit report they seem like they keep they word when they say they will handle things although I still get calls and letters but the person on the other end wants me to don't worry about the phone calls from creditors they were handling it all so far they are they are very good

Nickolas Roberson Chattanooga, TN

Matt G was very helpful today he helped me with every question I had ,also told me things that I should know and how to go about doing it ,if could recommend him to anyone I would I think that he should be the face of credit repair

Myron D. White High Point, NC

My score has gone from a 563 when I joined CreditRepair.com and now I am close to a 722.....I was a victim of Identity Theft and when I came home from a military deployment, my Credit Score was a 463 from a 780 when I left. I have had a GREAT experience with CreditRepair.com and I highly recommend it to anyone!

Bridget Charles Beaumont, TX

At the time I notified Credit..com I was very frustrated about my situation and once I spoke to one of the employees over the phone and told them my situation they clearly understood and made my life a lot easier and I felt good about them handling this important matter for me. Thanks

Sean Millburn, NJ

Trust me credit repair change my credit score by 200 points within six months if you are worried about whether they work or not take a leap of faith spend the $99 a month and fix your credit other people will charge you $2500 and not act as fast as credit repair.com

Hector Rivera San Antonio, TX

I don’t usually do this for any company but this Credit Repair company is well deserved with 5 stars. Every person I speak with provided me with up to date information nd guidelines to achieve a better credit report. Also they advise to keep up with keeping your credit with outstanding scores.

Conrad Weltner Ocala, FL

Cedit repair does an excellent job in handling their customer's needs and wants. The only negative thing about credit repair is that they charge to much for their services and cancelling is a problem. I will need to look into that very soon.

Teresa Watkins Blue Bell, PA

It works! My FICO is excellent now because of CreditRepair.com. I recommend the service to anyone who wants to experience a cleaner credit report, lower interest rates and a FICO score to be proud of! What a worthwhile investment!

Abayomi Fajebe Pittsburgh, PA

My name is Yommy Fajebe I contacted Credit Repair in December.of 2017. My credit score had been stagnated and terriblely impaired cos of about 4 derogatory collections on my file. Credit Repair not only gotten rid of 4 negative items though more time than anticipated, but also improve mycredit score. Thanks guys 4 a good job!

Cheese lover O'Fallon, MO

Hi just curious why only 5 star reveiws get a comment ? Also this company promised to raise my credit score but instead they sent me a fancy cheese of the month club memebership!!! Joining this club was the whole reason i needed better credit TYVM!!!

Reply from CreditRepair.com

Hello Cheese lover, thank you for your review! Responding to social media reviews is a new endeavor in the early stages. We start by responding to all 1, 2, and 5 star reviews, but we will eventually hope to respond to all reviews in the near future. Have a great day!

Feb. 9th, 2018

Martin smith Marcus Hook, PA

pays attention to detail for customers. listen very well tries to help. more than a service attendants make you feel that they are your friend trying to give you advice. Never leaves the phone until all questions and concerns are answered.

ANTHONY FIORENTINO

i thank you very much you did everything for me that you said you would i am able to buy anything i want my credit ratting is over 700 because of credit repair your inside people are the best really they take care of there clients in everything we need thank you anthony fiorentino

seth a wiesenfeld

So far I've had a very good experience with you guys I've been with you two months and I am pleased you are people that answer the phone I'm very knowledgeable and they do what they can to help and give the best suggestions from what I found out so far

sharon Raeford, NC

These guys go the extra mile to try and get positive results for people like me,they explain everything to precise , any questions you may have feel free to ask , they very patient and no question is a stupid one, they explain what and why , and when the next step is.no one will be disappointed !

Thurman young jr

I just want to let everyone know that credit repair.com is a awesome company to work with on fixing your credit profile , which is a lifeline , they are Quick and accurate and will work with you like you are family and I truly appreciate them .

Michael

Guy was a very knowledgeable advidor his information was at the top of excellence .his personality Of the phone i rate was superior in this line of Business .i recommend Advancement . Guy interaction over the phone was verbally clear I understood everything and very happy To have guy being there to answer all my questions.thank you

J Pena Lexington, KY

I highly recommend this website Credit Repair, people taking care of people, such a good impression since the beginning, the customer service it is unbelievable, they make me fee, you are not alonel, together we can do this. Thank you. J. Pena Satisfied Customer.

Xavier Jimenez

The staff of costumer service at credic repair rock they are really knowledgeable and they really target what is most important educate the client. thank you so much for help me make my dreams come True that is my ultimate goal buying a house.

Lourdes Diaz Orlando, FL

I choose Credit Repair.com by reading a lady's review. It read so real that it gave me conviction to try it. So far I couldn't be more pleased with the work they have done on my behalf. I feel important to them and feel they really care about helping me get my credit score back on track. You are not treated like a number at all. They listen to you patiently and with concern. I recommend Credit Repair.Com highly.

Takahashi Mays

I am very satisfied with Credit Repair.com. They have helped me reestablish my credit score and removed alot of negative creditors from my credit report. I would recommend that if you need some help with getting your credit score or your credit report back on track. Call Credit Repair.com.

Richard John Rochester, NY

From the second the young man said hello I knew that he cared and was interested in helping me solve my problem which he did and it worked and like fashion thank you I'm happy I invested in your company f It was money well spent

Rose Olivo

I had been for the longest (5 yrs)trying to remove from my files a credit problem but no one would listen. I seen creditrepair on tv and decided to try them,thank god I did the issue was removed instantly. My credit doesn't look that bad anymore. Thank you CreditRepair.

Jill A Perez

We were billed $99.95 on 5/24/2017. We were supposed to be paying $14.99 per month for me Jill A Perez and my husband Mario J Perez. We were debited around 5/15/2017 for 14.99 for each of us. And then we were debited on 5/24/2017 99.95. We need to receive a credit to our checking account the 99.95. Thanks Jill and Mario Perez.