Capital One Logo

Capital One

9.4

Casual Spence Colorado Springs, CO

I really like this credit card. It notifies you via text when a charge has been approved. I also like the app to maintain my account.

Teagan Jarvis Los Angeles, CA

Reliable bank, I use the student credit card which has a lot of perks beneficial to those who can utilize them.

SethLyman Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used capital one now for 2 years and every day I've been with them I've loved it. Their app makes it all so easy

Shawn Cortes Salt Lake City, UT

Capital One has a good rewards program. I really enjoy how they alert you if you have a double charge

amycray Bangor, ME

Seems to have a lot of fees with Capital One

cb Thibodaux, LA

I've been with this bank since I was in high school and have never encountered a problem. The APR is very low and very user friendly app!

jkenny90 , TX

I love my Quicksilver card from capital one with the 1.5% cash back and no fees. Very easy to make payments through the website.

Linda Lender Orem, UT

I have had a capital one card for years. They have good service. They also have products got those with low credit scores.

Stacey Price, UT

I have had a capital one card for over a year now and i love it. I just wish my APR could be lower, I may jus have to call. Overall not a bad card.

Briauna Norton Jacksonville, FL

I’ve had capital one for about 5 months and after making 5 payments on time my credit line was raised. I love the care that I receive as a customer!

Janice Genes Hurricane, UT

Have this credit card they the company. Never had an issue when I had to call and cancel the card when finding charges on the card I never charged.

Truman_k Santa Rosa, CA

We love our capital one adventure card. We use the air miles and I like the online portal. We will continue to use this credit card

chris Francom Houston, TX

Been with CapitalOne for a while. Great customer service and you can set up alerts to let you know anytime your card is charged. This has helped me monitor fraud.

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

First credit card ever approved for and the only one I still use now. Capital one has great customer service and awesome low interest rates.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

The Capitol One credit card is reliable and makes purchases much easier. The card was very accessible and I would recommend it!

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

CO is quickly becoming my favorite CC. I have 2 cards now and love them. They have great features, good rates, and frequent promos.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

I love Capital One! With some of the best interest rates and cash back rewards on purchases, I use it almost everyday. Great credit cards and great savings accounts.

ValCar Salt Lake City, UT

Capital one Venture is the best. I’ve used rewards point to go to Maui 2 x in the last year. Love that they have Delta as one of their airlines when using rewards.

Randy Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Capital One is the main credit card we use. The rewards cash back is one of the best I have found. Super easy to pay balance online and customer service is great!

Shanae Boully Kaysville, UT

I love using my capital one card. The sad thing is the card I have does not have cash back but other than that I love it.

Mickie Johnson Ogden, UT

I have been with Capital One for several years. They are excellent and have never had a problems with them maybe because I pay my bill on time!!

August Moulton Lehi, UT

Capital One has an impressive product and I love their rewards program. Customer service has been helpful with every situation.

jessica Mesa, AZ

I really like Capitol One they have great customer service and the do not charge an annual fee which I appreciate. I would highly recommend them.

Celia Waipahu, HI

Got this card as a starter card, its ok if you have no credits or so so credits. I still have it but my got my daughter as an authorize user so she uses it more since she's in college.

Jr Orem, UT

easy and fast approval. credit limit increase came at the perfect time. customer service always kind and helpful. monthly payments were affordable.

Carolynn West Jordan, UT

We have never had a problem with them. Customer service is always helpful when I had to call in. Their mobile app is very convenient and easy to use.

Nathan Johnson Palmyra, PA

Spent hours online and on phone trying to add my spouse to checking account to no avail. I found it frustrating that such a simple, reasonable request couldn't be handled.

Tanner Hales Pleasant Grove, UT

Security on cards is good. However, customer service is NOT great. Sometimes it takes forever for my payment to process on their end, even after they have pulled the money from my checking account. Very difficult to get my credit limit increased, and I have never missed a payment.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

My go to credit card for my business - can't beat 2% straight up cash back! And customer service is awesome - love the chat feature!

Trevor Woller Beaverton, OR

Capital One has the best mobile app I've used. It's very simple to manage your entire account through the app. They also provide really good rewards.

Tom Carey Mukilteo, WA

I rate them 9 for their air miles

Ivy King Norcross, GA

Misleading information on services available. Interest rates ( in my opinion) are too high.

Carole Mackie

Good rewards and good service. Your rewards are easy to use and can now be used on Amazon.

J.D.Terry

Great customer service. Takes chances with customers with less than perfect credit.

John Gender

Excellent rewards program that actually works. Ousttanding service when I need to call them.

Terry Kistner

Capital One is a awesome card they have give me increases customer service is great

Ken Plasky

They have always worked with me with any issues I have had. Awesome customer service

Jim Fannon

rebuilt my credit using this card. Started with a very low limit and now it has grown to more than I will ever use.

Don Chambers

Pro-active credit reporting, nice rebate, no international exchange fees, 2 factor authentication

Kristi LAXTON

Love them. Great customer service and they work with me on lowering my interest rate.e.

Rita Gearhart

Hated them. We tried to cancel the ADT because the monthly fees were ridiculous. They. I tuned to add on interest and fees even after we paid the payoff amount they gave us. It took months to get away from that mess.

Puddn Pie

It was a good company until I could not remember my password. Then I was treated ike a criminal had to send my drivers license and still I coul dnot access my account. I finaly went to a branch and c;losed my accounts.

Matthew Hall Moselle, MS

Absolutely amazing. Have a great credit score and wonderful services provided by capital one!!!

Chris Patton

They are ignorant. I have an 825 plus credit score. The only money I owe is on one mortgage. They turned me down for a credit card. I wrote them and they acted like drones.

Rose Taylor

They are very professional and they keep a very close eye on transactions and alert you immediatly

jennifer miller

They have been very helpful in all ways that's why I try my best to keep it up to date and paid off

Philip Bagwell

Great all around service; cash back for every purchase; credit score grew while using Capital One

Larry Sassorossi Highland Park, IL

Got all my questions answered and done so in a very courteous and professional manner.

Lee Roy Russell Fort Worth, TX

popular & easy to access website..never had any trouble with this company before

KentKopke Boise, ID

always there when I need them and have readly increase my credir lines when needed.