Capital One Logo

Capital One

9.4

Sally Lee Santa Ana, CA

I have the Capital One Venture credit card and I haven't had any issues with them. One time, my credit card was used fraudulently and they were quick to update my via text. All I had to do was reply saying that it wasn't authorized by me. The only thing I wish they had was a way for me to complete the fraud report online or on the mobile app. I had to call them to get that completed, although I didn't have to wait long.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

If you want to travel more, this is the credit card to own. I feel really safe owning this cards. If you own a Capital One card, it will help you look for any travel that may have been charged so that you receive the proper credit. One of the best decisions I made was getting a Capital One Card... 5 STARS!

Ameera Alhussein

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! It is not hard to get in touch with customer service. They have an easy to use app you can download to keep an eye on your balance and spending. The app also let's you know what percentage of your credit you have spent and how it can affect your credit.

Mark Frogley Phoenix, AZ

What's in your wallet? I have more cash now to Capital One! They were recommended by a financial friend and could not be happier with the rewards I receive from them. I can even use points as cash to pay off my balance! Point help not feel so guilty when I travel too. Win, win!

Kyle Cardwell Riverton, UT

I love my Capital One card. It's accepted everywhere and makes purchases easy. It's great to use it for renting cars when I travel because it Capital One includes insurance at no extra cost. I especially love the 1.5% money back on ALL purchases that I make!

Isaac Ramirez Belleville, NJ

I love Capital One. When I needed to refinance my car, they were able to help me out without a problem. I had some problems in the past with my credit but after I was able to work them out, I was able to get a new loan through them and they really helped me save money by offering a lower interest rate and not trying to take advantage of me like some other loan companies were.

C.T. Kerney Belleville, NJ

Anytime I've had questions or comments about my account, someone from Capital One is easily there to help me with my questions or concerns. I have two credit cards and a car loan through them and they are easy to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new card or credit for an auto loan.

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I carry the Capitol One Cabelas card. Capitol One has been a great company to work with. I always pay my payments on time but a few months ago I missed my payment deadline. I called Capitol One and they helped me get it paid and waived my late fee. I appreciate their customer service and taking care of me as a client.

Natalie Drewery ,

I have a Capital One Venture Card and have absolutely loved my experience. We have had several potential fraud situations and I love how on top it this company is. Helps put me at ease and gives me such trust in the company and their customer service. Everyone I have talked to has been helpful, reassuring, and quick to act.

Tim Johnson Eureka, IL

My longest credit and not generous with credit limit increases been with over 5 years and only 1750 credit limit with excellent credit.

Barracuda Sterling, IL

They post my payments promptly, they report to the credit bureau correctly. They called about a strange charge on my card to verify it was mine. I started with their $300 limit card after my divorce. After 6 months they bumped me to $1500 then to $3000 then over to one of their cash back cards and raised my limit to $3500. I bought 2 cars with financing through them, better rate than my local bank. What more can you ask for?

Chris M Duluth, GA

Great company to use for credit cards. They have great customer service and assist with adjusting payments. One criticism is that it depends on the customer service person we talk to, because one month we attempted to change the monthly payment date to mid-month. They wouldn't let us, but a few months later we called again, and it was very simple for them to do. Very strange.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

This is once of my favorite credit card companies. Payments are very fast, no more than 2 business days to process (but has always taken 1 business day to process for me unless I played the payment after 3 pm) but great customer service, and they accept people with below-average credit, which gives individuals the change with not so good credit scores to get a better score. My only complaint is that they usually start you off with a lower credit limit, which can be annoying but I'm guessing they do that because they provide most people with below avereage credit a chance

Val Loudenot Flower Mound, TX

Capital One offers a great customer experience. Any time I've had to call them, they were always very helpful and took care of my issue quickly. I highly recommend this bank as it not only offers better saving rates, but it also thrives on ensuring their clients are happy with the service provided. I don't see myself going back to a brick and mortar bank at this point as I honestly do not see the added value.

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

I am loving doing my banking with Capital One! They offered me a checking account with no annual fees and i can get credit cards with them without annual fees and no international fees. I travel quite a bit so this mattered a lot to me when I was searching for a new credit card and associated bank. Their app is also very easy to use and when I have gone into a unit they have ben very helpful and responsive.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

I really like Capital One. Their mobile app is so easy to use, they have a great fraud detection program. They have quickly caught fraud 3 times. Two times they caught it right when the charge happened and denied the charge. The other, they caught it after 2 transactions and the reversal of charges was so easy and fast. I also like the additional protection on car rentals.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I have a capital one credit card and opened to start building credit. Their customer service is great. I have the app on my phone which makes it very easy to track. I had an experience of fraud on my card and was immediately notified about it. I called them and the lady I talked to was very nice and helped me take care of everything and made sure I was satisfied

Chris Milke Olney, MD

Former customer who moved to a different issuing bank due to frequent fraudulent charge issues. Capital One did an admirable job fixing fraudulent charges, but the nuisance of having the card terminated and being sent a new one became too much to deal with. Hopefully technology can help their loss prevention do a better job on this front.

Ramona Kiffing Pompano Beach, FL

I enjoy how reliable Capital One is with my money. They are very willing to dispute my transactions and protect my account. My experience with them have been great so far.

Brynne Davies Kuna, ID

Best credit card ever! They have caught fraud several on my acct several times. Can’t say enough great things about capital one!! Awesome customer service!

Mat A Rancho Cordova, CA

Capital One has been a good credit card. I just recently switched over to the Venture card and I’m excited to see the miles I will be getting using this card. I highly recommend them.

Edward & Mary Wilson

Fantastic customer service on every level, from answering questions about possible fradulent activity, to suggesting products. EVERY interaction has been positive and every situation resolved to my satisfaction.

Brodrick Jones

Outstanding I was approved and card sent right away . The customer service on the phone is great. You are helped very quick and the person on the phone knows there job. Thank you very much for helping me get back on track .

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

We have had a Capital One Visa card for many years. The customer service agents are helpful and knowledgeable. They have been able to answer any questions and correct any errors with ease. We will continue to use this card, as the fees are low and the customer service is great.

Beverly Schacher Long Beach, MS

We have been very satisfied with our Capital One credit card. They don't charge an annual fee, their customer service is good. It let's you get cash advances and is accepted almost everywhere.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

The card itself is great and I have a great credit line, but the interest rate is a bit wild. The card does get me out of a financial bind when I need to make an emergency purchase from time to time (gas at the end of the month, food, repairs, etc...).

Tony Riverton, UT

I love my Capital One card...I've had it for roughly four years and the cash back incentives and customer service is unparalleled. They even notify you of suspicious activity.

Betta Bell Brentwood, CA

Their website is one of the best! Your payments are so easy to take care of with just several clicks...fast and efficient. Also, everything goes thru very quickly...doesn't take days and days to see on your account.

Margaret Rose Bourlier Watervliet, MI

Capital One has been very good to me. I have had a couple charges that weren't mine and they immediately closed my account and gave me another. The only problem I had was having to wait to get the card in the mail before I could know what the number was.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

My favorite thing about my Capital One account is how easy their app is to use. You can do basically anything that you would need to from your app. If you are not big on using apps, the customer service is great when you call in. They are all very well trained and try their best to help.

Alex Nee Centerville, MA

Aside from one mistake I made, they've been very good. They get back to me fast and have been providing a solid service. Would be nice if some online features didn't lag and were a bit easier to understand... But overall the card has been very good.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

This card gives opportunity for someone whose credit may not be great, so it's great for rebuilding. They are also good at increasing credit lines in a timely manner. The interest rates are too high, but that's to be expected.

Nichole Midvale, UT

Capital One has been great! I have been with them for 19 years and they have always treated me well. They have even upgraded my card and credit limit several times. They also have 1.5% cash back.

B-JM Petal, MS

No hidden fees. Great customer service that includes dependable 24 hours service and the opportunity to talk with a real person. No long waiting for responses, receptive of customer's issues and disputes with good and prompt resolutions, dependable, safe and confidential of customer's information, reliable notifications and

Mark Wales Phoenix, AZ

Extremely reactive to transactions and payments, they get posted very promptly. Plus, during a credit fraud incident they rectified the situation in a professional and efficient manner.

Esmeralda C Sylmar, CA

This was my first credit card. It was the thing that help me start building my credit . I love the app and how it allows me to view my credit score and gives me many helpful tips on how to continue improving my score.

Mary Jacksonville, FL

I love my Capital One card because I knew if I have an issue they will take care of me. Depending on your credit you can get a very good interest rate to start that beats those cards that.love to start you off at 26.7%, plus they have many options with no yearly fee.

MattB American Fork, UT

I love my Capital One Cards. I have several different ones for different rewards. They are accepted everywhere, I can choose which type of card I want and I recently called about my annual fee and they were so friendly and helpful.

Natalie Brown Boulder, CO

I have capital one for students and it's amazing! They are very forgiving in regards to fees and it's a great credit card for starting up a credit score. The cashback is an incentive to use the card too. The app for the credit card is also very nice and user friendly!

Matthew Wadley San Diego, CA

I love our credit card with them! We get a ton of points on everything we purchase. A for customer service! So friendly and helpful. It's easy to use your points, no restrictions, no excuses and its actually fun to use them. The interest rate is low, we pay it off each week so we never pay interest. I have told a couple of friends to switch over to Capital One. Never wait for a long time when I can in, which is a huge deal for me. I love their commercials too

Jasmin Ortega Tallahassee, FL

Capital One is a very trust bank to be apart of. I got my first credit card from capital one and i think it is great. It alerts me when I have to pay, it alerts me when I have made a purchase and is very easy going about increasing line credit and credit scores have never been easier to track.

Danisalaz Corpus Christi, TX

By far one of the best banks ever! If you are looking to keep money in your bank for a long period, this bank pays an amazing interest! You are also able to link it to your various accounts and do lots of money transfers in between which makes life easier!

Ron Vincent Cheyenne, WY

We’ve been with capital one for approximately 8 years!! We have LOVED the service we have received during these years! We’ve never had a problem with our cards as far as it being accepted. Never had a problem with it out of the country. Customer has been great also when getting new cards when necessary!!

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

If you have just average credit not bad but not perfect this is the card for you. I get cash back on every purchase I make. I love this card because I can use some or even all of y rewards towards my monthly payment. It also gives you a backup for purchases made. The customer service is always excellent if I've run into a problem.

Ted Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

I have a Capital One credit card and the rate is good. They have a great rewards program. They have given me an increased credit limit as I show that I pay it back on time and I use my credit wisely. They also have great tracking and many options that I can use with it.

Rory Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I currently have 2 business credit cards and a personal credit card through capital one. I have really liked their security and notifications of possible fraud. I have had a card stolen and they took care of everything. I would definitely recommend.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

The Capital One Credit Card is so easy to use especially internationally! They have some of the best customer service, not to mention no international fees! I have had the best experiences with this company and I have suggested this credit card to all my friends.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

About a year ago I applied for the Capital One Rewards Card. After applying I received a response stating that I was not eligible for this card because I had not built up my credit enough. I guess it would have been nice for me to know a bit more about the card before applying for it. I wish that the instructions for applying were easier to understand so that I would have known before that I did not qualify.

Lori Salt Lake City, UT

Our Capital One credit card is great. We have the no annual fee card that still comes with benefits so that makes it nice. We have never had any issues using it anywhere and the interest rate is low if we don't pay it off by the end of the month.

Karrie Ogden, UT

Capital One is the only credit card we own and we have always really liked it. We can use it anywhere and we slowly build the rewards that are fun to use at times. I would recommend Capital One to anyone looking for a credit card.