American Express (Amex) Logo

American Express (Amex)

9.3

Troy Siren Gilbert, AZ

Have been a loyal card holder for years. Have been able to use the card around the world without any concerns or problems.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

It works great and is accepted almost everywhere. I like that they usually have a larger spending limit and you are not limited to dollar amounts in a single day.

J Crawley Provo, UT

I've liked Amex in the past but I recently received an offer in the mail When I called Amex to inquire about it, I was told I did not qualify. Please don't send offers to me if I can't use them.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I use my Amex card for as many things as I can so I can get the points. I use it for my business too. Their customer service is great.

Thomas Hansen Palo Alto, CA

I've been very happy with my Delta Gold and Starwood Preferred American Express cards. The rewards are good and the customer service is always superb.

P. Palmer El Paso, TX

It was easy to get an American Express credit card and they are always helpful when we call with problems. The flight rewards we get are great also!

Jwat1213 Mount Airy, MD

Always been happy. Able to pay bill immediately. Customer service is great.

Angelica Dela Cruz Jacksonville, FL

Very understanding when my account got hacked! Very reliable company, I'll tell you that!

Tommy Rodriguez

Customer service is amazing I had a few issues and they were able to handle it all in one call

Randi S Kaplan

They have been very easy to work work, especially since the card has gotten hacked numerous times.

Diana

Good and easy to use. Customer frienly. Website provides detailed info that is easy to understand.

Spencer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

Love my points with AMEX-- but ya pay an annual fee-- best card if ya pay it off every month

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

We just got a new am ex credit card to earn miles with Delta. The perks were great and we are looking to travel more.

C B Hyrum, UT

Used AMEX for 20 years for business purposes. It's a great card to use for your business with the perks.

Kaleb Herbert Gilbert, AZ

Great card and love the customer service. Just wish I could use it everywhere , too limited on stores who accept Amex.

Erline Belton

they keep a close eye on charges and they monitor the account and notify me of any unusual charges

Pia Mike

Excellent rates and customer service. I love the immediate availability of a payment

Stan Burg

Their phone contact service is terrible. Kept repeating a representative will be with you in less than a minute but after 15 minutes I hung up.

Anna Columbia, SC

very good, told me my options and let me to know I could change later if I wanted to.

Dikthod Bellingham, WA

AMEX has always worked well to solve problems. Also there haven't been many of those either.

Shelly Missoula, MT

website is easy to use, good for frequent flyer miles, keep my rate percentage down.

Bonnie Esrig Alpharetta, GA

They are easy to reach, easy to understand, and make it easy to resolve problems.

Satisfied Customer Auburn, CA'

Always superior customer service whenever I've had a problem with any merchandise or merchant.

William Bailen Newport Coast, CA

They have helped when my card was stolen /lost many times over the 35 years we have used AMEX!

Christopher D

They are a horrible company. Unwilling to fix mistakes made. Customer service sucks. Can't even understand what they are saying when they talk. Just an overall crappy company with a brand name.

Irfan Khan

Representative gave incomplete information about cards and its benifits. Feeling like he fooled me. Offers on many other cards are much better than AMEX. Will never recommend this card to anyone in India.

Carlee Burt ,

Great customer service, rewards etc. i like using them for all my daily purchases

Kyle Johnson Portland, OR

I love my Amex card. It has great rewards for grocery shopping, so I primarily use it for this.

Cole Saratoga Springs, UT

Good mobile app and great rewards program. I also appreciate their customer service representatives!

Kristen Gonzalez Logan, UT

We enjoy our American Express card to collect airfare miles. The app is great too.

Christina Elliott Moses Lake, WA

I love the reputation of the card but am surprised at the number of places that dont accept their card.

Alex Saint George, UT

American Express is my bank and I love it! They have always had great customer service and good attitudes.

Beck khbscrapbook Los Angeles, CA

We haven’t had must problems with American Express. If a problem comes about, calling helps Usually clean the problems up.

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

American Express has been a great credit card company for our personal expenses. It's easy to use their website.

Gayle Greene ,

Been with AMEX for many years. They have great customer service. I really like the cash back options.

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I have an American Express platinum card and I love the perks associated with this card and the points I get back.

Melodie Peterson Sandy, UT

I had a card with American Express for several years and they were always easy to deal with and I would recommend them highly

Al Cormier Rockford, IL

Very supportive when there is an issue. Card works throughout the world. Great at replacing when lost.

leticia Thomas Fredericksburg, VA

Overall a good credit. It’s nice feeling to have one and they do offer exemplary customer service. There are several perks to having one

Ra Pars Sacramento, CA

I have been with this company for about 10 years. Still using their card and I get credit for travel so it's a win

Eddie Cox Germantown, TN

Have had Amex for 40 years.......best customer service on the planet. Everyone should have an American Express card.

abe fried Bensalem, PA

Great product and service. always ready to help us with questions regarding the accounts we have with them.

Keron Grey Tallahassee, FL

I love the rewards that I get back from this card and I can track my purchases easily and I'm so grateful.

Eny Donnelly Port Saint Lucie, FL

The best credit card ever, I have it since 2001 and w loved it, very protected to customer and free annual fee

J M Orem, UT

Had a Delta platinum Amex Card for years but annual fee was going way up this year. Did get miles but just didn’t seem worth the cost. If you’re going to fly a lot then discarded be good to have.

Bryndie Managua, MN

Really good cash back policies if you look. Seems like a small rate but it adds up so fast and can be a great way to save some money.

Rosson Shumway Phoenix, AZ

Are use the Delta American express reserve card for sky miles with Delta. Awesome perks and great customer service

June Cazier Layton, UT

American Express is a great card and company. They are very reliable and dedicated to making my experience great. I totally recommend Amex!

Lorna Johnston West Valley City, UT

Good service from American Express. I was accidentally late with a payment and my rate was increased which was a bummer, but my own fault.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

We have an AMEX credit card through Costco, which is nice because there is no annual fee. Have been happy with there customer service.