American Express (Amex) Logo

American Express (Amex)

9.3

Paula Frisco, TX

Top notch service. They've contacted me when my card was compromised and had a new card delivered 24 hours later.

Catherine Trujillo Glendale, AZ

Not widely accepted. Many businesses do not accept american express. I chose it over a visa because I thought it was a better card but I was a bit disappointed.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

Amex is awesome! We have their Cash Preferred card and love the benefits. They have great customer service

Tom Kosky Staten Island, NY

usually i have no complaints but when and if i do they take care of the problem right away.their customer service reps are polite and helpful.

Win Fullerton, CA

Itemized statements, good phone representatives, good insurance protection experiences, no fee for foreign currency purchases

Haywood E Lawrence Silver Spring, MD

Easy to as for assistance and change your payment dates- Get help with APR, get wonderful assistanances.

L J Swingholm Los Angeles, CA

I've have the card for over 35 years, they always given me great service and let me know when someone tried to scam my account.

William Dean Dallas, TX

Great customer service and fast response time. Higher credit limit and ability to go over if needed without penalty

Richard Ayres Conway, AR

Always there when you need them. Flexible, reliable, and providing the service you expect. Great folks to work with.

Aubrey Rentschler Salt Lake City, UT

I had an American Express card for over ten years, until they split from Costco. I did like their rewards program and never had any problems with them.

Tammi Guyton, GA

Prompt and courteous customer service. Easy to dispute fraudulent charges. Wide variety to cards and benefits.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

I really like using American Express it is a good company And I feel comfortable and confident in my protection And privacy.

Dee Ashcroft Logan, UT

After a little research I choose an American Express card because for travel it had the best program

Scott Billings Smithfield, UT

I have this card and use it for travel, it’s a great credit card, the app is really good and links easy with the card.

Jared Holland Logan, UT

I like American express. I don't interact with the company very often, but I use my card nearly every day. I wish it was accepted in more places.

Melanie Miller West Jordan, UT

We are glad we have an Amex card. We like getting the mileage and the other benefits. It’s always good to have the card in case you need it.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

This is our go-to credit card for our business, they are easy to work with and have competitive rates and keep my business going.

Tiauna Anderson Salt Lake City, UT

We've been Amex holders for years and have always been happy with our service. They also have short wait times for customer service and is accepted most places!

Taylor Taylor Los Gatos, CA

I have had an American Express card since I was in college - many many years ago, and have never received anything other than great service.

Sherri Buff Forest City, NC

I’ve always have been sat with American Express. I like getting an email when my card is used without being present. Makes me feel safe.

Zacharias Tomson Vancouver, BC

Good but not great. For some reason when it came to "special days" some transactions fail and even the same people would have to inform me that their servers went down.

Ron Murrey Clovis, CA

Have savings accounts with them. Amex pays the highest dividends of any credit card company or bank. Website is very user friendly and helpful.

Blake Beverage Rockville, CT

American Express is my favorite credit card company! The customer service is unmatched compared to others and they offer the best perks.

Mike Nicastro Haines City, FL

Being a AMEX member since 1978 I can say that customer support has always been great and been able to use my card everywhere.

Dipal Shah Milltown, NJ

just too good. never ever have any problems. they cover everything right away with just one call or email. using it since more than 20 years.

Christopher Criollo Orlando, FL

I have been an American Express customer for the past 20 years, they provide excellent customer service and rewards program!

mary San Diego, CA

I love this card. They are insured, easy to contact, and despite many people's perceptions, I can use it in 95% of the places I shop!

Catt Jones Stockbridge, GA

I use the prepaid card which give you options to direct deposit employee check. It comes with a feeeach transaction so be on the lookout and balance each use.

Angel Ruiz Los Angeles, CA

We love American Express. Keep giving us good points on our purchases. 20,000 more and I will be able to go for a vocation with my wife.

MattB , UT

Love my American Express, love that they email me payments received and when I’m due. Rewards are good, decent intrest rate, all credit card companies are crooks

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

I like American Express because it offers different things than other credit card companies, and it gives variety to my card, membership, and benefits.

Jennifer Donnelly Tallahassee, FL

With American Express I do not have to worry about credit theft because the customer care is unbeatable. I feel safe using this credit card.

MaryAnn Hagblom Salt Lake City, UT

Love having sky miles to delta and 1 free check in luggage when I fly. Very easy to get refunds from purchases you did not do.

fernandopessoa South Jordan, UT

I use AmEx for my business because it allows me the biggest spending limit. I also get money back for what I spend too which is really nice.

Randy Rhodes Pleasant Grove, UT

Have never had any trouble with American Express. Customer service is good and we are issued new cards promptly when needed.

Alan Olmedo Lubbock, TX

I recently got a Discover credit card and it has been a life saver. The website and app are easy to navigate and the cashback bonus is amazing.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I’ve had great experiences with American Express and find that their reward programs are the most impressive. I haven’t had any bad experience.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

Have had Amex for a long time with no problems and high credit limits. And they are lowering the rates they charge companies now so even better.

Emily Tueller Lehi, UT

We have this credit card to earn sky miles and it’s been a great choice on our part. Just make sure you pay it off every month!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Now that most places accept American Express, I love using mine. It's easy to keep track of my spend in one place, and I love the AMEX platform.

Melanie Rio Rancho, NM

Great company, great app to check balances, set up payments, and get general information on your account. AmEx is more widely accepted than ever.

Haley Baldwin

I have loved using my American Express card and I love the benefits that come with it. I don’t like however that some places don’t accept it.

Valerie Shull Gilbert, AZ

American Express rocks! Their customer service is genuinely helpful and they make sure to solve your problem when you have jt

Brennan Orem, UT

I have found my American Express to be very underwhelming. The rewards aren't easy to redeem and use and it feels like the annual fees are too high. I wouldn't get an AMEX card if you are looking into them.

Brody B Orem, UT

I've been underwhelmed by my American Express card. The perks aren't great and customer service is less than helpful. I would look into other options before enrolling with American Express.

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

I have the AMEX Delta card and have enjoyed the service. I get an immediate update every time I use the card. I have never had an issue using it in other countries either.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

American Express is a trustworthy company. I've had a credit card with them and had no problems. The only thing that sucks is that some places don't take american express.

Jaime American Fork, UT

We had an American Express card for years that we were very happy with. It is great to earn back money for using the card!

HLG American Fork, UT

I really like American Express have a couple of their cards. I would use them more if they had better rewards for their fee free cards.

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

We love our American Express card!! We used it with Costco for many years. The customer service is friendly and helpful when needed.