Best Company Guarantee Verizon Logo

Verizon

9.0

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

Best phone company around. Period. I have used many of their competitor and have always been disappointed and returned to Verizon. You do have to pay a lot more, but it has been a great experience.

Daniel Poaletti

Verizon has quality products for relatively low prices. Their coverage is amazing in the US and around the world if you are willing to pay their international prices. Not the best for abroad travel because of the cost but great for national use.

Sav Flo Salt Lake City, UT

Verizon provided me with great service the only problem I had was that they weren't able to make adjustments for me to get a new phone even though I was willing to pay the price. This was due to the contract that I signed that I wasn't able to make adjustments when I wanted. I have no complaints on their employees or the wireless connection I had with my phone.

Kari Staheli

I had Verizon for about 6 years. I flel I had a love hate relationship with them. I loved having good cell phone coverge, but hated being locked in to a plan. Since we had a family plan someone was always locked in and couldn't change carriers if we wanted too. The cost of a new smart phone and data plan at Verizon was why I changed carriers. I just couldn't afford what it was going to cost for my husband and I to have smartphones with Verizon.

Tena Wallace Brentwood, TN

Verizon customer service has gone above and beyond to help me with the issues I have had, and continue to have with the #AppleiPhone7Plusb. The problem is with Apple's new iPhone 7 Plus.

Ray Escalon, CA

Terrible experience after being a customer for over 15 years. Had two different CSR's give me two different upgrade options. When I asked the second person why I was not getting the same upgrade as the previous CSR she tried to tell me that she has never heard of that program. Strange....I have the message here from Verizon showing me my options. After she tried to do the bait and switch, I held my ground and notified her I was going to call corporate. She went in the back room and ...Shazaam...a program appeared. Now, after I complained to corporate about the incident, I received a message that they have been trying to get a hold of me to discuss the issue. They did not....only the one message saying they have repeatedly tried to discuss the issue with me. Spent $700 for two IPhones and additional data....and accessories which is where they make a great commission. Sad thing.....Sprint, At&T, T Mobile, are the worst in terms of coverage and upgrades on phones after two years.

Mary Gable Oregon, WI

I love Verizon Wireless. It is the only cellphone company we have been with and the customer service has always been awesome no matter if I am in a store for myself or their with my mother in law.

Anna Toth Minneapolis, MN

Customer service is generally good, price is extensive

Tonia Ziter Midvale, UT

Super impressed with this company. I have been with them for 20 years and there is a reason I am still with them: Great coverage, decent customer service, awesome benefits that come with unlimited plans, and a monthly reward program for ontime payments.

Frustrated customer Weatherford, TX

Overall a good experience. It has been a little more difficult with COVID making it impossible for me to go talk to the folks in person when I have a question. I am NOT a techie, by any means, so I prefer someone to Show me how to work some of the features, rather than read about it. However, You Tube has stepped in and helped... LOL

Marcus Jones Rio Rancho, NM

I know that this company is the best of them all. They have the widest coverage of any of the others. I haven't had any issues at all with dropped calls. They are prompt when it comes to resolving any billing issues.

Diane W New York, NY

I have Verizon for work and overall it works OK. Not the fastest loading on the WiFi end, but ok. I had a super easy time setting it up and was pleased with the customer service. They originally quoted me a price and then when I got the first bill it was more than the quote. When I reached out to them, they quickly credited me.

Jackiemcq Bristol, CT

Verizon used to be the best provider around my place of business. Their coverage is still arguably the best. However, they are the most expensive carrier. If coverage is not paramount, you might do better with some other company.

Candy Curry Barnhart, MO

I have been a Verizon customer since the late 80's, starting with a "bag phone" and Ameritech, bought out by Verizon. I have NEVER thought about switching to any other company all these years.

Sarah Pinckney, MI

I’ve been with Verizon for nearly twenty years. The service has been great! The price is just right. There’s been a few times for the last twenty years I’ve been upset with the raising of prices. However I’ve been consistently paying the same without them raising it for years.

Mari Clarkston, GA

Verizon’s services are great! I loved the customer service and the strong network connection. I am giving Verizon a four star rating because of its prices. I hope in the future prices will be a bit more flexible. But regardless this company will not let you down when it comes to their network services.

Jasmin Wilmington, DE

My friends and I all have Verizon. I have been with Verizon for over 15 years. I travel a lot and this is the service I trust that allows me to always have a signal and service. I am a lifetime customer.

JamesGarrett12 Fishers, IN

I have been with Verizon for many many years. They have never let me down when there was a problem with my phone. The customer service is the best Ive seen in any phone company. Thank you Verizon!

Bruce W Lawrenceville, GA

Never had a problem with the service or customer service. When upgrading phones and service I was told one things over the phone and experienced something else in the store... always more expensive. All in all it's worth the cost.

Geminga ,

The phone service is reliable but the data is non existent. The only data I get is to drive in town. I should get credit for the unused data or it should be credited to the future when I leave home and need it. Right now I pay double for data through my satellite internet wi-fi service and my non existent cell data which I also pay for. Verizon has no solutions for me.

Stephen Foltz Gresham, OR

Excellent cell phone coverage, good customer communication, and support services are very good. However, theyhave tended to change pricing plans toward families to the extent that single user plans do not qualigy for better pricing. Data plans start too high for someone like myself, who uses WiFi for most of my data streaming. I rarely need or use more than 2 GB per months.

TONY Viola Boise, ID

Easy to read bills . Easy access to customer service .

munchkin7803 Fredericksburg, VA

Good customer service every time I have had to call, just wish my router worked better

Blaine Stiegelmeyer Virginia Beach, VA

Verizon has been my choice in cell phone companies for many years. I have been able to get service in many areas my friends, who have other services, have not. Whenever l have had a problem they have been able to fix it quickly, many times at no cost.

Sid Siddio Katy, TX

They have very bad customer representatives working for them who doesn’t provide all the information especially with restocking fee or other fees. So they can make money.

Kelly Tinkham Oklahoma City, OK

I damaged my phone and went to the store for advice and to see about getting a replacement. The sales rep was very helpful and provided me with the options available to get a new phone the fastest way possible. I received my replacement within 2 days

An'iya HG ,

I'm very happy with the service this time around. I've had Verizon a few times over the years and there have been issues with paying for the service w/o actually being able to use it due to location - and then denying there was a break in service. That was ugly but this time, super friendly and helpful. I'm pleased so far.

Sunil Taori Fairfax, VA

I switched to Verizon last year after being with for over 10 years AT&T. I was frustrated initially as there were glitches with receiving the promotional discounts. Once resolved, I had no issues with their coverage or service. Most importantly, the bill has stayed constant to what was promised.

Virginia Smith Dallas, TX

I get excellent coverage here where others with other companies are not so fortunate. Prices are competitive and the selection of phones is excellent. I have had Verizon for 7 years now and recommend them to everyone and see no chance at all that I will ever change.

Keith Anderson Henderson, NV

I've been with Verizon for about 15 years now. Their service is good their coverage for phones is excellent their price is a little bit more monthly than the other companies but probably worth it because of the excellent coverage I've never had drop calls although I've traveled pretty much every one of the 10 states on the west part of the United States

Brittany Alshawy Colorado Springs, CO

Good quality for the most part. There are areas where the devices do not work even though they claim they should. Also, I need an extender at my house. But at least they provide that. Overall, they seem to be fair. They have payment arrangements to help out in a bind, good customer services rep, and plenty of locations to visit. Good quality, again.

Jim Ballantyne Slidell, LA

I have been with Verizon from their Radiophone days, over 25 years. Their service and quality has continued to improve throughout our relationship. The service at the Verizon stores is outstanding and their willingness to help is its evidence. Th plans they offer might not be the cheapest, but the service makes up for the extra cost.

Janie Avery-Rivas Downey, CA

I have been a customer of Verizon for more than 15 years. I stay with them because the provide the best service for the money. Their customer service is terrific and their perks are good also. I will not change providers. I recommend them to everyone that are shopping for better service.

Ann Mom Matthews, NC

Verizon Wireless provides amazing coverage, and good clear connections. I have only ever found one area while traveling that had no bars and no service. Customer service is also very good. Overall Verizon is a great carrier, but also comes with a really high price tag. Unless you demand 100% coverage and travel to areas where coverage is iffy, I would say the price of even their most competitive contract is outrageous.

Michael , IL

I loved Verizon so much for so long. Even used them traveling overseas. But the local tower that serviced our house had some issues and I called every week for 5 months to report an outage because it would barely send texts, data was out of the question. We had 59mbps download speeds from this same tower before the issues happened. I couldn't pay them $300 a month to only be able to send texts. ATT has since can't through and installed new towers through our whole county. We live in a town of 300 people have speeds that exceed 100mbps download over the cell tower. You can't even get home internet in our area. But this cell signal powers our whole home internet use now and couldn't be happier.

Sean McNulty Naperville, IL

Verizon is by far the best cell phone company I have used. The service area is excellent, I travel a lot and have never been unavailable to get service. They are a bit pricey compared to other carriers, but in my opinion the added cost is worth it for the extended coverage area.

Tricia W. ,

Best coverage available! Even for remote areas such as Wyoming, where other carries have no coverage. Is a bit more expensive than other carriers, but having peace of mind that I will have service where ever I travel, is worth it

Lynda Wilson Westchester, IL

I love Verizon! It's the only company that gives my daughters service in their high school, and I usually get service while camping in remote areas. The customer service in the stores is outstanding. I've tried getting a lower cost through Sprint and T-Mobile, and they can't beat it by more than 10%!

Phil Carriere Cambridge, IA

Coverage is the best. Never seem to have a dropped call or bad reception. They have worked with me on several occasions to work out cost cutting plans for my family and my self. Why go with anyone else when the best is right here.

Romeo Toledo, OH

Neccessary evil lol. I'm giving this company a 4 star. I'm a pilot, I can honestly say in the US I can get service anywhere. In fact I have yet to find a place (in the US) that I dont and someone else does. That being said you pay for it. Higher prices and the fact that Verizon slows your data after a limit is why I'd give 4 stars. Otherwise customer service is normally great, no lines in the real stores usually and just about always have the equipment you want to get.

J.T. Engel Beaver, PA

For the most part I think Verizon is the best cell service available. They can jack their prices up at times and elevate costs where other providers can keep them down but the service does not compare so it becomes a trade off. since i have been a customer for some time they give me discounts which help then they find little ways to inflate the cost again later. so i pay over $155 for 3 lines for unlimited coverages.

Susan Bray Denver, CO

Customer over 20 years! Great Prices! Complete phone service - unlimited calls, unlimited texts, no long distance charges within contnenta U.S. Excellent access to service in most of the country, though a bit sporadic in Denver, Colorado. Inexpensive unlimited monthly plans when my kids traveled overseas! Company forgave charges when my son made an error in leaving his phone on driving through Canada. I have 5 family phone Lin and a tablet on my service. I wish some of the medical alert systems would utilize Verizon as wel as AT&T! Then it would be 6 stars out of 5!

Dale Mayfield New Braunfels, TX

We are both senior citizens and we enjoy the coverage with Verizon, but the monthly cost is quite high when comparing to other phone service companies. But since most of our extended family use Verizon, we will likely remain customers.

Vantresa Scott Annapolis, MD

Verizon wireless is the best mobile service hands down. I left them 2 years ago for AT&T and that was a huge mistake. When my contract is over this year, I will return to Verizon. They have the best coverage by far! I was a customer for over 20 years

pepsi173 Monroeville, PA

I have Verizon for my mobile phone service and I like there programs and what they offer. I do not pay for the service directly since I am on a family program with my niece but I do appreciate that I don't have to run to a store to load up minutes and pay in advance .

Yeisha New York, NY

This is a great company. The customer service is one of the best that I’ve ever encountered. The phone device is great, no complaints here. The pricing has gotten better over the last couple of years. This company is #1 of my top 2 phone service that I have and would use.

Victoria Kalyne Bennette McMinnville, OR

I have been using Verizon for 10 years now and I have had the best experience with the service for the lowest prices. Compared to my friends and family who use other service providers I have always had the lowest prices for the best coverage and I am thankful and appreciative of what Verizon has to offer.

Sabrina Richardson San Leandro, CA

I have been with Verizon since I was 16 years old. I have gone through many different phones and plans. Verizon customer service has been wonderful. When I fell into hard times, Verizon was very understanding and worked with me regarding bill payments. Once I got married, I even turned my husband over to Verizon from AT&T.

Alejandro DE Jesus San Antonio, TX

Verizon's staff is composed of very professionally trained people who look after their clients in a friendly manner. I recently upgraded my phone and their service was impeccable. I was likewise impressed at promos that I didn't know about, but which they offered me.

Gordon Georgetown, TX

We lived in a marginally rural area near Seattle where cell coverage could be spotty. Verizon was the only 3-Bar provider in town as it were and was always LTE available. Halfway into my experience they rewrote my contract as a Veteran for unlimited/unlimited service and saved me some money as well. Couldn't have asked for better service.