Best Company Guarantee Verizon Logo

Verizon

9.0

Larson Riverton, UT

I’ve been with Verizon for years and they have taken care of my company. They help me find ways to save on various plans. Overall it’s been a good experience and I would recommend them.

Dawn Butternut, WI

I like Verizon, the only thing is I don't get very good reception at my home. But we do live out in the sticks, so I do understand that. All in all Verizon has been pretty good to us!

Amy Laguna Beach, CA

the phone service is fine. Billing is impossible. You cannot get any satisfaction from calling them and they are a phone company! They need to get there act together on billing and payments. My hysband and I have both had this problem and it is not resolved.

Ann Rushton Morris Laurel, MS

I like the options of how to buy a phone and have it replaced with up to date new one although it is very expensive to have a new phone it is affordable to most people paid by the month.

Sean G Simi Valley, CA

Great coverage, few dropped calls on my end. Would like better coverage up in the Sierras, but that's why we go there in the first place. Insurance replacements have been minimal effort. Customer service has been friendly.

Molly Quesnell

We've been with Verizon for about 12 yrs now and have had no reason to switch. Never any issues with service and have always had coverage wherever we've went.

Jon Bixler

I have been a Verizon customer for all of my cellular devices since day 1. Companies I have worked for have used T-Mobile and Sprint with very limit services.

Andrew Bauer Akron, OH

I have had Verizon since we had a boat and bagphone. I am up to $300 per month for three lines. Insurance (which is joke) of $11 per month per phone is/was included! I am finally in a position to escape the two-year contracts on each line that they DON’T have. Every time you make an adjustment, two years! Yes, they have good locations for their towers but we are gone! DONT DO IT! READ THE REVIEWS AND BELIEVE! I recently got rid of the landline, cell phone was broke, had insurance and needed them. Nope. After jumping through all the hoops (many as I am now an IPhone 7 repairman), politely at first, I only needed to wait a week for a replacement! THANKS!

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

AT&T has been very good to myself and my family. When I needed a phone they were the only company who was willing to work with me and create a contact that worked.

Sue

Coverage is broad, service is reliable. Both are giant pluses here in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. In-store customer service is great, but I don't like having to try to do anything online.

Layne Magna, UT

I've been a customer for several years but recently switched to the unlimited plan. I started out on the $50 plan but downgraded to the $40 plan. Since I switched, I have problems connecting to the internet. Not happy about that.

Jess West Palm Beach, FL

They do not treat existing customers as well as they treat others they want to make customers. Their offers to gain new customers are always better then to existing, they dont recognize loyalty. It is as if, we are the biggest, we don't have to try harder

Melissa Bennett Lambson

We have been with Verizon for 10 years. They have the best coverage, customer service is quite attentive and they have knowledgeable employees in their stores. I wish the monthly plans were a little less expensive, however.

Ava Rasmussen South Jordan, UT

I always have the best cell service out of any of my other friends that use different cell service providers. They ask to use my phone when we are in remote places.

David Plummer

Great service and coverage. Pricing is a bit high, but the reliability of the network compensates for that extra expense. Obviously, the rates could be a bit lower and customers would be happier.

JennyChaco

Verizon has the best coverage and price I've researched. I've never had a problem in the 5 years of using them.And they don't bombard me with emails or ads.

Lorry Sorgman,EA,MST,USTCP Newton Center, MA

Always willing to assist in arriving at the best service. Improvement in the area for on hold and transfer. People should be adequately cross trained and informed.

Annie Lafayette, LA

I like the veterans discount and of course, a lower bill would be nice but overall Verizon is by far my favorite cell provider and I have had Sprint, T-mobile and AT&T.

Irene S

I am very pleased with the company I have. They have always been very helpful to me when I need them. They are also very polite and take time to explain things to me.

Jeff Daves

I love their customer service is a very knowledgeable of the products and the services that they have I would recommend them to anybody who does not have Verizon or any kind of cell phone service

Lawrence Foster Scottsdale, AZ

Best cell coverage in the nation. Great service and products, love the NFL connection. But, you pay dearly for this great product and service. they are very expensive.

Melvin & Valli Saucer Grand Bay, AL

In the beginning, they were not true keeping their advertizing promises. They naturally had a reason to explain it, but I didn't bite into that worm of lies and complained until they made things right. I am not a fan of Verizon but since that initial altercation they have been good to us like they should be.

Anonymous Rossville, GA

Great service, low cost, great customer service. Always ready to solve any problems you have. Walk in stores have great workers with knowledge of your equipment.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

I love the coverage that this company provides but I hate the restrictions of how much data me and my family can share. If I wanted to upgrade to get more, it costs an arm and a leg. I would love to continue my service with this company but finances said no.

Karen S Priest Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been with Verizon for a very long time mostly because of there coverage. I never have dropped calls or dead spots. They are pricey and their packages are confusing along with their billing system.

Jay Sussdorff Plattsburgh, NY

Satisfied but not ecstatic. I would like to downgrade to a simpler phone, but it's almost impossible. Hate the dozen nuisance/solicitation calls every day. Stop sharing my info!

J J Yakima, WA

We were told by a CSR at our local store about a bogo offer. The s9+ if we added a line. We didn't need another line so the CSR told us to add one to get the bogo offer and once we activate the new line to cancel one of our old lines. He also told my wife that he wasn't supposed to tell people that. So when my wife called to activate the new line and cancel her old line she asked the CSR on the phone if she could keep her same number, she was told yes no problem. We knew we were going to have a larger than normal phone bill the next month but when the second month was high also she called to see why. As it turned out the CSR that was to activate our new line and cancel an old one did the opposite and now we are stuck paying for a $1000 phone. When we tried to call and get this fixed we were told sorry we can't help you now its past 50 days.

Frene Ignacio Glendale, AZ

Verizon has a good connection nationwide and Mexico and Canada.However using it other than the countries I have stated are expensive. They are customer oriented most of the time.

bill donohue Paso Robles, CA

They are ok. Too expensive. I'm looking now at T-Mobile, because Verizon is too expensive and they are sneaky. They are always pushing upgrades and insurance. Insurance is a racket. I just used it to replace a phone with a broken screen. I paid $14.00 a month for more than two years then had to pay a $200.00 deductable to get a replacement phone. The replacement is not new and has numerous performance issue, but the screen isn't cracked. I would have been better off if I had avoided the insurance and just paid for a new phone. But their sales staff doesn't tell you the details and it's impossible to read the fine print of the contract, especially after spending two hours in the store just to buy a cell phone. My next phone will be an unlocked phone purchased from e bay and will then select the provider I want.

JULI LAWRENCE Wittmann, AZ

I like the coverage area. I can get calls or texts almost anywhere. That is very important to me. As far as improvements, the billing system and charges needs to be simplified. Costs need to come down.

Steve Mathews

FIOS works well most of the time. Speed is almost always what it is supposed to be. But, boy, when you gotta call for help, what a nightmare. Next to impossible to get the reps to LISTEN when you don't have a run of the mill problem. They keep repeating their scripts that don't apply.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

I have used Verizon for my cell phone provider for years. The coverage is great and I rarely get dropped or muffled calls. The only problem I have is that it’s easy to get confused by the pricing and customer service always gives differing information, depending on who you speak to.

Chris Plato Baltimore, MD

In store customer service is the worst. Waiting time is always at least one hour and then you get a rep that doesn't know how to do their job. I had one store rep shout across the counter and past the customer she was working with "Why are you staring at me!". Frankly I didn;t know she was there until I heard her shrill voice. I was staring at the back of the customer's back while leaning against a column, since I'm disabled, at 10 feet away! Later when my turn came up, she took another customer ahead of me instead. When I complained, she said I gave my turn up. What? Why would I do that after waiting an hour in pain? But that's not the best part. After we got into an argument, this minimum wage worker shouted for the whole shop to hear: "Get out of MY store!" I replied she is an employee and it was not her store. It belonged to Verizon. She called security to escort me out. And my monthly bill is about $130 and this is how I get treated? I just needed someone to insert my SIM card in my new hone that replaced a stolen one. A simple 1-minute job for someone who knows how to do it. But this is no isolated case. Time and time again at different stores even, I get poor customer service and have to wait for it. And I pay more than 2 to 3 times what my friends pay for a single line at competitors. In the end she made a good sale for T-Mobile for better service and 1/3 of the cost.

Aretha Bailey

Verizon representatives are patient and understanding. The employee are always willing to help with issues that you may be experiencing with their devices.

Tina H Baynard Salisbury, NC

Never had any problems . I really like the c ell phone service. I have been a customer since cell phones were available. Never switched and never will

HOPE MILLER Folcroft, PA

I have had Verizon since cell phones came out, never changed carriers. I feel I have always received great service while others are always complaining.

Mark

High quality of call. Low failure usually good connection had issue with dropped calls in new house and Verizon sent signal booster which has resolved problem

Carole Kempermann

Because they have good customer services but I think there are little high priced and some areas their service doesn't work too well but overall I would accept them because of their customer service is excellent

Norma Schroeder

Verizon had decent coverage in my new home but it continues to charge more than the competition and doesnt offer any good deals to existing customers. I am very disappointed.

Dan Mackintosh Newfoundland, PA

Verizon has the best coverage and is reliable. I have reception and my extended family keep dropping their calls with other providers. Nothing more to be said!

Mia Naseer St Louis, MO

Best coverage and phone never drops a call. I can talk in elevators without the call dropping. More expensive monthly unlimited plan but you get what you pay for!

Mariann Ramos Boynton Beach, FL

Verizon has made a lot of positive changes for their customers in the past year. I've been with Verizon for over 25 years. You can rollover your minutes and there family plan is very good!

Elayaperumal Concord, NC

network is ok.customer service is poor particularly going to the store or calling them. also buying the same service on same day from costco folks got more savings and i paid 600$ more as they provided something when they talk and changed when it..once bought it. each time a new agent and no clue what was done before

Scott Simpson

Bait and switch sales tactics. Signed up for unlimited data based on the sales associate explaining that throttling would only occur when network volume required it. Found out that Verizon automatically restricts data speeds to near dial up speed as soon as a device reaches its cap, regardless of volume on the network.

Megan Rigby

Have been using Verizon for our cell phone service for awhile. never had any issues with pricing, quality or customer service. Accessible app makes it easy to change, view and contact Verizon if needed.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

We switched over from AT&T to Verizon thinking it would be cheaper and better coverage - WRONG. It might be a good option depending on the area you live. In my particular area, I get worse coverage than I did with AT&T and my bill is way more expensive.

Michele Gledhill American Fork, UT

We have been a customer for as long as I can remember. In the last few months our service has been horrible. I cannot even get through a phone call at my own home. I always drop service driving down my street. Also, it doesn't seem to load very well when I am off wifi. It's the first time I have considered leaving and going to another company.

Lindsey Andersen Provo, UT

Verizon is hands-down the best coverage provider and customer service. They are a GREAT company, but that comes with increased cost. That is the ONLY reason I do not use them anymore. You get what you pay for, though! If I had the money, I'd switch back no question!

Kyler Ashby

Verizon gives great coverage and it's 4G LTE network is very quick. It works great. My only misgiving is that on its phones there comes a lot of bloatware. Other than that, very good cell phone provider.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

Verizon was good because of the coverage that you get. However, their prices are high and their data plans are not convenient. I wish they had more affordable plans for big families.