Best Company Guarantee Verizon Logo

Verizon

6.8

Candy Curry Barnhart, MO

I have been a Verizon customer since the late 80's, starting with a "bag phone" and Ameritech, bought out by Verizon. I have NEVER thought about switching to any other company all these years.

Sarah Pinckney, MI

I’ve been with Verizon for nearly twenty years. The service has been great! The price is just right. There’s been a few times for the last twenty years I’ve been upset with the raising of prices. However I’ve been consistently paying the same without them raising it for years.

Mari Clarkston, GA

Verizon’s services are great! I loved the customer service and the strong network connection. I am giving Verizon a four star rating because of its prices. I hope in the future prices will be a bit more flexible. But regardless this company will not let you down when it comes to their network services.

Jasmin Wilmington, DE

My friends and I all have Verizon. I have been with Verizon for over 15 years. I travel a lot and this is the service I trust that allows me to always have a signal and service. I am a lifetime customer.

JamesGarrett12 Fishers, IN

I have been with Verizon for many many years. They have never let me down when there was a problem with my phone. The customer service is the best Ive seen in any phone company. Thank you Verizon!

Bruce W Lawrenceville, GA

Never had a problem with the service or customer service. When upgrading phones and service I was told one things over the phone and experienced something else in the store... always more expensive. All in all it's worth the cost.

Geminga ,

The phone service is reliable but the data is non existent. The only data I get is to drive in town. I should get credit for the unused data or it should be credited to the future when I leave home and need it. Right now I pay double for data through my satellite internet wi-fi service and my non existent cell data which I also pay for. Verizon has no solutions for me.

Kathie J Jones Alabaster, AL

I have ventured away from Verizon a couple of times but I always come back. They have their own towers which means no dropped calls, always have internet access when away from home. It's a tad higher but not much for the great service I have. They give you ways to reduce your bill as well. Currently get $20 + off!

Mo Providence, RI

Hidden fees! What they don't tell you in the awesome $49.99/month deals for internet is that they require a $150 security deposit that they keep for A YEAR! Also, their autopay set up is not intuitive. Also, once you're done with that awesome deal, they raise the price to $54.99/month and constantly try to add hidden fees. If I didn't check my bill every month, I would have been charged for random fees that I don't understand and then go through a difficult refund process. For the actual quality of internet, I have the deal I listed above and it's mostly fine except the range doesn't cover my whole apartment (1100 sq ft) and our two desktop computers that both use ethernet get disconnected randomly for reasons unknown.

Penelope R Smith Fairborn, OH

I have been a customer with Verizon for over 20 years. The coverage cannot be beat and while the plans have changed many times over those years, I've always been happy with the choices available.

Basil48 ,

Had Verizon for cell tv & isp for 20 years in Maryland. Coverage in all areas was exceptional; especially Fios tv. Cell phone connections and clarity where always spot on. ISP was fast and almost always up.

Janet Burton Knoxville, TN

I currently have Verizon, when I used to have U.S. Cellular. I couldn’t get service going outside of the state when I had U.S. Cellular. There are, of course, a few places I can’t get service with Verizon, but I can atleast go out of state and not have to worry! My service is so much better!

Jennifer Bova Massapequa, NY

I’m very satisfied with my cell service and their customer service. They obviously care about their customers, and when there’s an issue, they get it resolved ASAP. I’m satisfied with the price I pay for my monthly service, too. I think it is reasonable.

Cynthia Putnam, CT

I was with Verizon for a number of years. Can get service about anywhere you are. They are very compatible prices and plans. They will work with you on what you need and want.

Annette Patterson Fredericksburg, VA

The fact that I have had no problems with my internet service. The service has been great and I would gladly recommend this to my neighbors. Thank you for many years of great service.

Matin Midlothian, VA

Verizon has the best Fios and Cell / Wireless service. However, Verizon also ruined my perfect mid 800's FICA and I never had a negative report in over 20 years of my credit. It all started with a text and email they sent me that they owed me money for an over charged. All of a sudden, they reported to all credit bureaus that I was the one who owed the money and also that I owed $4000 or $5000 recurring for at least a year which is hard to believe for just Internet service (no TV or Cell)... All because one rude agent after I called decided that I owed the money and not Verizon. Luckily with enough proof and a great lawyer, I got my perfect Fica back with a letter of apology and clearing all negatives from credit report.

Emilie Price Seattle, WA

I’m Verizon’s customers for many years and they got people’s and I’m happy on my family plan they work with me if I have a questions and problems on my cell phone great customer’s service.

Asher Pappas Sandy, UT

I feel that I pay more than what it's worth. The unlimited plan is great but there are weird connection issues with the data, like at my house I only have 1 bar for data. But people with at&t and sprint have full service at my house. So definitely check reviews for your specific area before signing with them.

Michael Lait Enterprise, AL

Great company easy to deal with great service I can get phone calls almost anywhere they’re always trying to help us bring down the bill I really like doing business with his company

Liz Lemmey Thornton, CO

Verizon has great coverage and even works in Mexico, a place we often go. However, their prices got too high for us. We found a different provider who gives us unlimited data for less money than Verizon charges without unlimited data. Go figure.

Francis Soyer Issaquah, WA

I typically don’t drop a whole lot of calls-where I live the service connection seems to be consistent. My gripe is with the cost??! Because of the fact that VERIZON has superior nationwide coverage this gives them a green light to constantly increase their fees.

Lucy Salinas Weslaco, TX

I had Verizon for a long long time but their rates never went down I was paying $50 for a line and I had 4 lines so many taxes and fees! By the end I was almost paying $300 monthly that’s a car payment finally moved to T-Mobile! Then Verizon contacted me saying why I left and then they said well we could have offered you a better deal - I did ask before I left Verizon and they said no! Local Verizon office is even worse!

Da Asian Rice Bowl Woodbridge, VA

The company has great mobile and internet services, cust svc reps are polite, but needs some major improvement in some areas: Calling customer service: Loooong hold time Package changes: be careful with any changes, adding or removing a service might cause you to lose an existing deal or discounts and reps won’t tell you because they think that simply what you want. Even if I say I’m trying to get the best value, while reducing or maintaining the same monthly rate. Ability to fix their mistake in the system: awful! We returned a rented router at the shop, they didn’t ask if we were canceling (which we weren’t), but they went ahead and canceled our account. Lost internet for 2 days, they were unable to reinstate my account. They had to create a new one and applied manual discounts to match what I used to have. However, I received my bill recently and it’s majorly higher than what I used to pay. So gotta call them again, what an ordeal! Billing: simplify the way you bill, and your statements will be less complex too.

NG ,

I've been with Verizon since I graduated HS and it's mostly good. The main problem in the "Verizon Wireless Overload" issue when I try to call into live conferences. During COVID calls were being drop 50x more. Phone services on 4G is really poor, I really want 3G back so I can hear what others are saying

John Mueller Phoenix, AZ

Cell service could be better in Anthem, AZ. When I need to speak to someone in Customer Service, I usually am treated well and they try hard to solve my problem. Our billing rate I feel is still too high considering the numbers of customers they sign up with regularly.

Tony Cole Aurora, CO

Verizon is like the Grandpa in the room; they've been around forever, have experience, and know what they're doing. BUT, good service and reception come at a cost...they're pricier than most providers.

Tia Marie Kennesaw, GA

It is a great company for family plans. If you have more than 4 lines it can be as low as $30. A line for unlimited data with auto pay and paper free billing. 1 line as high as $100. Now if you have your phone on monthly payment and you have insurance that price is going to be an addict cost. Cell phone contracts are 24 months or 36 months.

Aprilboan Morrison, CO

The reason I stay with Verizon isn't there service but there customer service. Every time I talk to a rep they are very understanding and they take the time to explain things to me.

Russell Stone Hudson, FL

I travel a lot, and never loose signal in any of the United States, and when I was on a cruise last year one of the ports was in Mexico, and it was like making a local call, and no extra roaming charge.

Luis Bates Azusa, CA

GREAT cell phone company! Prices a little high but worth the service. They are also friendly, helpful and reasonable. They are also willing to work with you and give discounts when available.

Ben and Cin Kenilworth, NJ

I love Verizon and their services. In the area that I live in, I do not get perfect reception and that could be because there are no nearby towers but I have an unlimited plan that gives me uninterrupted streaming, clear phone conversation and so much more.

Danielle Berkowitz Smithtown, NY

Pros: Great customer service, works well underground on trains and buses/cars and in tunnels, and works amazing in the suburbs. Cons: Doesn't work well when you're unground on subways for a 30-hour commute, in the city - wireless can go in and out.

Bobblehead Houston, TX

I have had no problems with Verizon. They are a great company and their service is second to none. Their customer service is also extremely helpful. The only downside is price. They're expensive but totally worth it.

Harold Baldwin Decatur, GA

Verizon has great customer service and great coverage. This comes at a cost though as they are the most expensive carrier I have used. While other carriers over excellent deals for military Verizon just doesn't have anything comparable.

Natalie Brown Boulder, CO

I loved Verizon but unfortunately, they are just too expensive, so I had to switch over. I wish they would lower their prices. I had reception where ever I went, even in the mountains! Customer service was also very good too. If they ever do better deals I will definitely switch back over.

Matthew Wadley San Diego, CA

Buy far Verizon has the best coverage. Internet speed is good as well. Whenever I call customer service my issue is fixed and solved quickly and the person on their end seems to enjoy what they are doing and who they are working for. I switched our work plan over to them from AT&T and live is easier and the cost is a little less expensive as well. Of course, I wish it was still cheaper but it is what it is. Best value for your money and best service as well

April Jones Tremonton, UT

I have been with Verizon since 2005, and don’t plan on changing. Their service comes in anywhere anybody else can get service, and then some. Sometimes I am the only one with service. They are a little speedier, but also more dependable.

Janet Kolste Mendon, UT

We use Verizon for personal and business use. We have excellent reception in a wide range of areas and The customer service is excellent. We will continue to use Verizon for years to come.

Kiara Howard Tallahassee, FL

Verizon is the most reliable phone company to date. Having family in another country, their long distance calling options are very helpful to me! I am never without service with this company.

FIXITART West Jordan, UT

Verizon is pretty much like all the others, except they somehow get you locked into a contact when you signed up you didn’t have one and made it clear that you didn’t want one!!! Their coverage is good and I don’t have many dropped calls! But their billing is a pain. It seems like I get one problem fixed and I have another one!!! And I get transferred from dept. to dept, so I have to explain my problem over and over again! I wish they would get their ducks in a row ! And lower their prices PLEASE!!

Thomas Andersen Tallahassee, FL

My family has always used Verizon because of their affordable rates, travel plans, and great cellular service. The employees are always friendly and knowledgeable, telling you exactly what each different plan offers.

Lizabeth Augustine Holmdel, NJ

Verizon was extremely helpful when my daughter had a phone issue while traveling in Brazil. Very grateful for their knowledge and help when I was in distress. They were calm and highly efficient.

Jackson Barousse Thibodaux, LA

Amazing service! They're always having a deal always almost on the latest phone coming out and have great family plans! Workers are always very friendly when i come to pay my bill.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

I love Verizon Wireless! This company tends to be better for people of middle to high class but its because of their great service connection! They have amazing deals and their service is fabulous.

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

What I love most about Verizon is every time my family has gone in for upgrades or switching plans they always inform you about the cheapest options to fit your needs. They are always very knowledgeable about their products and plans, and the cell service is great.

stevey shumway Orem, UT

I have had Verizon as my cell carrier for the past 8 years. I never have problems dealing with their customer service, they provide great cell service almost anywhere I go and are very affordable for the coverage I receive. The amazing part of Verizon for me is they are so easy to work with when adding a plan, changing a bill or cancelling a line! Overall Verizon is a great company.

Dwhoush Slidell, LA

I currently have Verizon right now and it’s the best service I’ve had so far! It is a little on the expensive side but the service and speed you get covers more areas then their competitors.

Sandi Burkinshaw South Jordan, UT

I live in an area of the country that has spotty cell phone coverage. Switching to Verizon was the answer we needed. I don't have dropped calls or areas in my house when coverage goes out. I wish Verizon plans were more affordable, but I'm willing to pay for the quality of coverage.

tania moe Olive Branch, MS

i've been a customer for years. occasionally i'll get customer service that is sub-par, but i'm fairly understanding. prices are a bit high in comparison, but i generally have better service than everyone else when i travel, so the price is understandable.

Brooklyn Brown Springville, UT

Verizon is a great store they are very trustworthy since whenever you get a phone or whenever you are paying monthly for service you can always expect the best and you will never be let down I highly recommend Verizon