Best Company Guarantee Verizon Logo

Verizon

9.0

Jaylene Holcomb, NY

We have been a VERIZON family since day 1. That's a big deal. We love the coverage and the service. We love the family plan. We love that they are trying to stay current with updates and service. We have a big family, and at 1 time we had 2 plans just to cover everyone (only 5 allowed on 1 plan - and with 9 kids in the family - well you get it). Now, all of us that are still in the area and still on the family plan, can be on the same plan. Family group chats are hilarious, staying connected is important, and we can do that with VERIZON. For work, play, vacation, travel, service, and security - VERIZON is the way to go.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

Verizon has been my cellular carrier for 18 years. I haven't always loved their customer service but recently they have made some really huge improvements and it has been noted. The service is great I rarely have dropped calls or breaks in my LTE coverage. I love the flexibility in their new plans and variety of devices available to me and my family.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

I've been with Verizon for as long as I've had a phone, and I love them. The quality of the product is incredible, the options for plans are easy and reasonable. But, my absolute favorite has got to be the customer service. I had issues with my account, and one of the lady's over the phone not only fixed my issue, she treated me like a friend and made me want to continue working with Verizon.

Brinly Harward American Fork, UT

I receive service from Verizon whenever in reasonable places and my coverage is always strong. I also really like the unlimited data plan. I'm not constantly worrying how much data I have to share between me and the three other phones on the plan. It also been nice to be able to receive service in Hawaii and Mexico when I travel without additional costs

Brian Joseph Duncan Queen Creek, AZ

I have been a customer of Verizon since I was 16 years old when I got my very first cell phone. A couple years back I got fed up with the cost and the service and switched to sprint. Sprint was soooo much worse than Verizon and they could not provide the promised service, so I dropped them and went back to Verizon. The cost is high, which can be a challenge at times, but the service is the best.

Katherine Galliart

I've been with Verizon for over a decade now. I have only had problems with a PHONE, NOT Verizon. Which isn't their fault it's the manufacturer's problem. If I did have an issue with Verizon, it was taken care of very quickly. If I was in a financial snag, they have been so great in helping me set up a different payment plan until I was able to get back to "normal." Helping customers like that is so importing. Stuff happens and great to know that they were willing to work with me as long as I communicated with them what was going on.

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Our family has been with Verizon for over 16 years and have been very happy with the service, products, and ease of taking care of problems when needed. They have a great warranty service and very good cell range coverage where ever we go. We have a family plan with 7 lines and unlimited data and it's very easy to take care of our bill through auto pay.

Frederick Nelson Universal City, TX

I have been with them for 14 years and always have incredible service and almost never drop calls. Truly reliable. Their customer service has just been ok over the years, but the quality of the network does enough to compensate for average customer service. I use their unlimited data plan and have bought a number of products from them that are all quit good.

Tami Allen Gilbert, AZ

We love Verizon because they have the best reception anywhere in America, and our phones never have annoying dropped calls. They have awesome customer service, and their employees are well trained and competent. They always answer my questions quickly and are very knowledgeable about their products. I love the new data plans that are unlimited and not having to watch my data usage constantly. It's a lifesaver!

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I have used the customer service via phone and also in multiple in-store branches. It is busy and sometimes takes a little while to talk with someone, but I have always been able to get my issues resolved. The actual service is better than the previous two cell phone companies my family has used. I have still dropped a few phone calls, but not nearly as much.

theSetter PUA New York, NY

disgusting experience. miserable costumer service

1 day ago

druian kipper Seattle, WA

They've screwed me over repeatedly for their own mistakes, calls drop often. There is a distinct lack of trust that I can place in Verizon because they and a greedy little scummy company

Lynnie Burden Jasper, IN

Love the service you have phone service everywhere! And the phones love the phones too! Cheap prices!

L L3 San Antonio, TX

I pick up the new IPhone 12 and they helped me change my plan and now I am saving more money then before.

Wayne N Phoenix, AZ

Verizon has always been great. I had them for a few years before I switched to a different carrier due to financial constraints.

Michael Kindschi Madison, WI

Verizon's monthly costs in the ballpark with other cellular vendors, but in my experience, the service at their stores leaves a lot to be had. In short, their in-person customer service is poor.

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

Version has the best Service hands down however they’re so expensive I had both phones and cable plans and decided eventually to find cheaper service

michelle melton Cleveland, TN

Absolutely nothing. Terrible service, communication , misleading offers, difficult to work with.

Bonnita Haynes Kingwood, TX

I have been a long time customer. I usually have very good quality phone calls. I have usually had a great customer server experience.

Gabby A Norristown, PA

I find as I travel throughout the US, the coverage is generally better with Verizon. The pricing is fair, the customer service is good.

Liza Sotchenko Parkville, MD

HORRIBLE service. Last month we couldn't even call or text. Went to the Verizon store and they simply stated ''Yeah we've been having issues but we have no idea when it's coming back up'' ... Had to go almost a week with no internet, texting or calling which made it hard with keeping in touch with work and family. Now service is back up but thanks to 5G we still hardly ever get service. Switching to another provider soon.

Pazzo Miami Fort Lauderdale, FL

Their customer service has improved a lot. I have had different cell phone companies in the past, Verizon has the best signal and service overall.

Patricia Leto Levittown, NY

I had the Triple Play bundle, and when my son moved out I contacted Verizon to drop some channels he watched so I could lower my monthly charge. I spoke to two online reps, who removed my home phone and other features without telling me that the bundle offer didn't exist any more. I ended up paying the same amount as before but with less services, after being a loyal customer for years. Total ripoff company.

Patrick L Sugrue Ooltewah, TN

been a long time user of verizon wireless good service good reception hardly ever a no signal situation anywhere in America Great job

Caitlin Lansdowne, PA

Verizon has wonderful service with overall good cell service and great cable tv channels. I keep Verizon because I am happy with the service but it is a little expensive.

Ivan Vallejo Phoenix, AZ

Very expensive, and you would think at such a high cost the service would be perfect. Not where I'm at. In my house, there are times I do not get service without using house wifi.

JoAnn Carroll Oklahoma City, OK

I’ve been with Verizon for a while & they are helpful in answering & solving my phone issues because I’m not tech knowledgey savvy.

Gabby Everett, MA

Very little help. Most of the time you’re on your own. Their barged are too much and takes forever to get issues resolved. Still operating like the days of old. Slow to respond.

Even Sax Alameda, CA

Terrible Terrible Terrible. They say that they are the "most advanced coverage", but the truth is that the service is not great (at least not here) I end up using internet calling because mobil service calls are typically not great. 5g still not in most places. The most troubling thing is the pricing though. They give you one price for the cost of service but then add on a ton of taxes and "service charges" so you can count on your bill being 20%-40% over what you actually expected.

Kenneth Brooks Madison, AL

I rarely if ever find a dead spot to use my phone. The service is excellent, I have been with Verizon for over 15 years and still enjoy what they offer.

carole abel Charlotte, NC

Been with them for over 10 years. Customer service is fabulous. I regularly compare family plans and they are worth the extra $10 / per line difference

Shannon Rogers Marion, IN

Our service and cell reception has always been stellar. The affordability is difficult at best, especially with so many other options. We remain because changing is a pain and their reception is stellar.

Heidi Pope East Hampton, CT

My monthly fees kept going up for the same plan that I had and this caused me to shop around and move my cell phone service with another provider that could provide me unlimited service for more then half of what I was paying with Verizon

Erin Moon Syracuse, NY

Wait times to talk to someone are incredibly long. Inconsistency in representatives...some don't know answers to questions and are but that helpful and have you on the line for 30 minutes, others can get you in and out with the same issues in 5 minutes. I like getting on the line with those reps but it's always hit or miss.

jamie cox Dayton, OH

I love Verizon. I have been with then for years. The reps are always friendly, I can easily pay bills and other things online, and my service always works great.

Greg Clayton ,

I've been with Verizon for over a year now and I really have enjoyed the switch. The local store has all the latest devices and great customer service

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I have used many cell phone carriers and always go back to Verizon. They have exceptional coverage for a good price. I love having unlimited everything so there are no unwanted charges.

Ruth Asheville, NC

I like that they have good coverage in our mountain area. The have a good number of stores to get service. Wait time can sometime be long but usually a 15 min wait. They have poor customer service in both the stores and 800 support. Used their One Talk product for my business. It was not good. Dropped calls, poor reception. Took it back after 6 months and went to Vonage. Rates are high!

BFK

Verizon is easy to work with. I do like having their app on my phone. As with any other product you have to do your research. For instance as a family we were considering going with their unlimited data plan. Everything customer service said sounded good and we could actually save money. I love Excel spreadsheets so I made one up for each family member and entered the cost information in for the unlimited plan. The outcome - two of our family would actually save money, and the other three would be paying much more.

Dennis Turner

I believe that Verizon on a whole are very expensive. They charge for every single thing. They keep reprogramming their On Demand and many things that were free are now being charged for. To rent a movie that you watch from your couch are as expensive as when you go out to a movie house. There service is excellent but close to being out of reach..

gary Leeman Whiting, NJ

technical support could be better call to tech asbout android problem couldn"t handle it sent it to next level tech support and they would callme back been over a week never heard from them.

VABanks

We had good coverage with Verizon, but did not like their business practices. A Verizon rep called us to say we were not using the amount of data which we were paying for and she was going to help us change our plan so we would pay less money. Very soon after our plan was changed, we started to receive overage charges. No surprise here: when we called to get back on our previous plan, rep said we couldn't go back to that "loyalty plan/service/special" (or whatever they called it) because we agreed to another plan. So, they solicit us under the guise of saving us money, but it turned out to be a sneaky way of getting rid of long-time loyal customer plans (must have been losing money on us).

Theodore Niemann Boulder, CO

We switched away from Sprint to Verizon about 2 years ago. My service has been much better in the area where I live and I have noticed that I drop calls much less often. In addition, when my phone stopped working, I went into the store and it was fixed within 30 minutes.

Jake Mecham , CO

They are the highest quality of phone carriers and often have the best service, but they have terrible customer service. It feels like they just try to sell you everything and there are always more fees than you would expect. If you are coming in for a simple question on phone upgrades or adding a new line, expect to spend $15-30 more a month than you anticipated.

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Verizon is a great service provider. Cheaper than the last phone plan I was on & the customer service is always on point. I don’t have to be transferred ten times before being helped and they go above and beyond to get my issues resolved.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I have been a lifelong Verizon user and I have found that their signal is much better than other providers in my rural area of florida. I never have any dropped calls and my internet service is always reliable.

Lyssa Eagle Mountain, UT

Ultimately we all have problems with our cel phone carriers but I feel Verizon is the best of all the evils. They at least are able to contact and my experience is they work with you on any situation. I also was very happy with my international service while traveling in Europe

Angie

Customer service is always courteous, helpful and resolved issues immediately. Their cellular service is top notch, never drop call and have excellent reception in areas where other subscribers don't.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I have been with Verizon for several years now. I feel that I am getting a good service for my money. Verizon Smart Family should included with your plan that you don't have to pay extra for. I think they could have a better coverage area but overall I am satisfied.

Rodrick Hicks Soddy, TN

We get service/signal out where we live when other people come out here, wether it be family, friends or workers of some kind can not get a good signal unless they have Verizon Wireless.