Best Company Guarantee Verizon Logo

Verizon

9.0

IDA MCDAVITT FRESSILLI

I switched to Verizon mainly for the coverage. I am in real estate, so I need to know that I have a reliable phone. Customer service has always been helpful. We also have our internet service with Verizon. We have unlimited service, but once a certain amount is used, we go into slow mode. When that happens, I try to do most of my internet work during non prime times. We are fortunate to have a Verizon store close to where we live. They are always helpful.

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

Their cell service is almost always available when others aren't. They are just unbeatable in that regard. They are a little on the pricier end as far as cell phone companies go, but the reception is superior in my experience. I had to cancel my service because I was switching on to my husband's family plan, and when I cancelled it was actually super easy. I waited until I had paid off my phone and then they didn't charge me anything to cancel.

Bruce Fischler Pompano Beach, FL

I was with Nextel/Sprint almost 30 years. Enough. I went to the Verizon store in Pompano Beach Florida and spent quality time with Will. I traded in 2 Note 5s and got a S9 and S9+. Everything is perfect. I even had the pleasure of speaking to a tower 2 rep who got everything explained to me. Nothing but codis to all. Great phones. Great service (unlike my previous carrier), and the store around the corner. Go Verizon.

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

Switched from AT&T to Verizon just a couple of months ago. The transition was simple and customer service was very helpful with keeping my old phone number and getting all of my contacts into the new phone. So far the service has been really good. I live in Utah and I go to lots of remote places in the mountains. Most of the time I get cell service. So far I have liked the switch.

SSawyer New Haven, CT

I've been with Verizon for what seems like forever, primarily because their coverage is the best. Rarely ever have a dropped call or problems connecting over their network along the entire eastern seaboard. My only complaint is that in the past they didn't give rollover minutes and their plans were very expensive compared to other companies. Recently they started offering their Edge program with unlimited texts and unlimited messages for roughly the same pricing so they are learning how to keep customers happy. Don't like that the loyalty program has basically disappeared. You used to receive a large credit towards the purchase of a new phone every two years. They will still give you a credit but now they have added a fee when you activate a new phone which offsets the credit. They also have stopped giving corporate discounts to all accessories. I bought a mophie case for $75 with my discount for my Samsung III but when I went to buy the case for my Samsung IV I had to pay the full price of $100. They can nickel and dime you on certain things. I was very disappointed in the fact that I was paying about $8 a month for insurance on my Samsung III and when it died after about two years (so I paid almost $200 for insurance over that time) I was told the insurance was with a third party and I had a $100 deductible (making my ultimate cost for a refurb replacement $300). Was not happy at all and find this very deceptive. Ended up having to buy the new Samsung V for about $250 which the edge plan lets you pay for over 24 months.

Colin North Fork, CA

Get good service in the area I live in. They give rewards for paying my bill each month which is a plus

verymeticulousborrower ,

I have Verizon Wireless and i've had them for quite some time now. They are by far the most affordable, reliable, and their customer service is impeccable. They have alway worked with me whenever I was late and their customer service is super easy to work with. They have superior products w/ trending Apple and Samsung phones available. I would definitely recommend them above the rest. They cant compare.

N Goshagi Ellicott City, MD

Service is really good… but it is pricey and they are not giving promotion to their costumes as often as other providers

Mhyrynde Noa Troy, NY

Every time I've used Verizon, I have found them to be deceptive. The bill is always way higher than what they say it will be, they have THE WORST customer service on planet Earth and they disappoint in every way possible.

Christopher posey Bettendorf, IA

Great customer service both in the store and on the phone. Great phone app as well.

druian kipper Seattle, WA

They've screwed me over repeatedly for their own mistakes, calls drop often. There is a distinct lack of trust that I can place in Verizon because they and a greedy little scummy company

Anna Johnson Charlotte, NC

Overall I've been pleased with Verizon. I joined them a little over 2 years ago because they were having a BOGO offer for Google Pixel 2 at the time and I was having difficulties with my ATT cell service. It was relatively easy to create my account and establish service (done through the store), and then make modifications to my account online. I LOVE that I can make changes online and not have to call or go into any store. I have changed my maintenance coverage for my daughter's phone and lowered my bill at least $15/month, and added my husband to our cell plan, all done online. I also like the UP rewards and have been donating those to the American Red Cross and the No Kids Go Hungry.

Ron Baker Vero Beach, FL

For those who really don't know Verizon you should . NUMBER ONE in cutting edge technology including twice as many solely owned advanced fiber optic networks and broad band capacity than all the others combined! Don't get suckered by misleading offers from ATT and Others. When Verizon FIOS Finnish Floridas East Coast, Held up by political corruption, Game Over ATT, Sprint Et' All... The Best and Only Business Communication Companies you will ever need! Individual and Business. For owners who expect excellent and flawless service, there is nothing else out there that approaches this powerhouse and undisputed # ! Broadband Cellular, Fiber Optic Company The most advanced Highest Capacity Communications companies in the World. From it's spin off Parent Lu cent Technologies!No one come close. Ronnie B.

MARIE-NOELLE MARQUIS Los Angeles, CA

I made the switch to Verizon back when AT&T was Cingular wireless because I was fed up with bad reception and my calls dropping. Since then I have been a faithful Verizon customer and I LOVE everything about them. Their customer service is stellar. One of the very very very few companies where I don’t cringe if I have to call them. I know they will answer promptly and will be efficient and helpful. They are excellent at crediting stuff back if you need them to and so far they seem to have continued to hire Americans for their customer service. (Nothing against India but I’m a firm supporter of hiring in the country you do business in) I live in one area where their service didn’t reach and they were helpful at brainstorming solutions. I tried to switch to T-mobile at that time but their Customer service was Such a headache it was actually easier to use Wi-Fi calling and stay with Verizon. Their international coverage is also fantastic. Highly recommend them.

love this company. while there cell phones are price but so is everyone else if you wish for the latest and greatest as they come off the line there services are top notch. I have been with Verizon since 2001 when I switch from a provider that could not give me service in the home I currently reside in. when they say they have enough towers they mean it been in most parts of the United States and it is so rare that I can't use my phone or map on my phone unlike my other friends with other providers have the same phones but they have no service in there homes or can't even use there maps or gps because in the mountains they loose service like no ones business.

Jonathan Isaac Rodriguez Los Angeles, CA

i currently havre verizon and to m it by far has the fastest woreless service and excellent customer service reps.

Derek Barlow Broken Arrow, OK

I love the service coverage for the most part. But they are so much more expensive then the others. And all of the hidden fees and taxes they charge is ridiculous.

Lynnie Burden Jasper, IN

Love the service you have phone service everywhere! And the phones love the phones too! Cheap prices!

Michael Kindschi Madison, WI

Verizon's monthly costs in the ballpark with other cellular vendors, but in my experience, the service at their stores leaves a lot to be had. In short, their in-person customer service is poor.

Tammie Newsome Milledgeville, GA

Verizon is always the fastest carrier and I have tried others. The service is outstanding and if you need help someone is always ready to assist just a phone call away.

GN Seattle, WA

Verizon wireless offers some decent coverage across the US, but the benefits end there. They have the most expensive plans in the industry and their customer service is just plain horrible and dishonest. We were also Verizon Fios customers and had multiple connection issues (months at a time!) that Verizon refused to refund us for and also would not let us out of our contract. Since the service was so poor, we ended up cancelling anyway and were stuck with big cancellation fees for a service that never worked in the first place. Such an awful, dishonest company—stay away!

Annie B Chandler, AZ

I have been with them since the beginning. Can't imagine going with any other carrier. So reliable and really, no dropped calls.

Bonnita Haynes Kingwood, TX

I have been a long time customer. I usually have very good quality phone calls. I have usually had a great customer server experience.

Pamr McKinney, TX

Verizon wireless my cheating partner - You are stuck till you find out. Wow. Verizon is for sure reading all this but not claiming this or responding to anyone. No worries I moved from ATT to Verizon wireless 3 months ago. My experiences with leadership team ( Tier 2 customer service ) 1. This department calls themselves as leadership but they are tier 2 customer service. For sure to ask for ‘Office of Management or CEO’ . They will avoid it by lying but if you insist they will set up a call. Office of Managemnet may take 24-48 hours to respond, even if customer issue is 911. 2. Since joining Verizon I had six experiences with Verizon leadership ( Tier 2 ) and one with office of leadership /CEO. 3. I got a call from this office from a male named Carlos. Call details A) Carlos heard me for 35-40 minutes and tried to show his calm. As I finished sharing my experiences with leadership ( Tier 2) stating with facts they are 1. Not true leadership and lack the skills and Need to be trained 2. They need not make promises if they can’t follow through. Which means directly they lie on your face 3. They are disrespectful and talk over you. They don’t listen at all. They just want to talk. 4. They have some level of fear from office of leadership, who is just like them. 5. They will never change with time. They still live in 19th century mindset. As you know most Verizon employees retire from the company so they have been around for 25-35 years. 6. There website, app and new credit card looks fine but their website is misleading. The marketing department is doing a poor job in publishing offers which are misleading, not transparent. In other words they are duping you and not letting you exercise their rights. As customer gets attracted to these offers with no specific disclaimers they learn they are trapped. FYI All offers are contingent on your spending limit on account. It’s not mentioned anywhere. For example their latest offer of free iphone purple mini 64 GB will be offered it you add or port a line. When asked from leadership why did your telesales, customer service and porting Dept not share this critical information. The leadership responds this is our internal policy. If you ask to show you a copy they will deny. What does that mean. Millions of telephone subscribers are shopping around for new carrier and offers. They are mislead by Verizon leadership ( Tier 2) and office of leadership, who don’t want to take responsibility of what is going on. They state ‘customer should know it’ Wow. Right? Carlos as I finished talking said thank you for VENTING. I told him I was not venting but stating facts / incidents / name of leadership ( Tier 2 customer service) with date stamped. I was sincerely giving a constructive feedback. I asked Carlos to take his words back. He denied. As the call progresses Carlos was speaking the same language which I have been hearing for 3 month ( similar personalty) of Tier 2 support. He continued to defend actions of his tier 2 leadership and marketing Dept. I told him to look at the offer later on his own. He said which offer? Then days immediately it states based on credit check? Fact is account is already opened and there is no credit check needed. Spending limit is decided already. When I told Carlos i am adding your name in my list, suddenly he changed his demeanor and become soft spoken and polite. What a change? He asked what I wanted. He talked with such conviction as if he will fix Verizon mindset right away. I simply stated they need to honor there offer. He declined and shared same answer like his tier 2 leadership. I could read between lines several tines he was very unhappy to hear the truth. No one likes to see their face if shown. I also informed him I could hear he is not happy with my constructive feedback. He denied. I knew taking to Verizon was waste of time. Carlos forgot the basic lesson learnt of business ‘ Listen to customer, mediate and do your best’ The reason being it’s because of customers they have a Job. I stated to him is was not a good idea on Verizon part to annoy customers. I have personally seen big business fail due to poor leadership. Time changes but certain entities or people never change unless they go through setbacks.

Amy Smith Cresskill, NJ

Let me first start by saying I’ve been a Verizon customer for over 20 years. I usually have two phones on my account. I am completely and utterly disappointed and saddened by Verizon. Time after time with different customer service representatives I had to use my time and energy to voice the same concerns over and over again. It all started when they came out with the new iPhone 12 Pro. They had a promo that would credit your bill $440 for the exchange of my iPhone XR which was in excellent condition. I saw this promo and said “you know, what the heck, let me just go for it and upgrade”. However, when I received my bill, it was a completely different story. Oddly, my bill kept increasing month after month with no legitimate justification or explanation. After the eighth time of calling trying to have someone fix the situation I ended it with Verizon once and for all. I told them to keep the phone I’m done. With this said.. I was really saddened by this, given my trust & dedication to this company for so many years and then being treated so poorly by them, left a bitter taste in my mouth. I am and forever done with Verizon. I’ve encouraged all of my business partners, friends, family & associates to ditch them. Unfortunately lack of training, lack of following up and lack of customer service skills leads to a company breakdown from the inside out. So sad, take your business elsewhere.

Jeff Gonnason Kihei, HI

I switched over from another carrier to Verizon, and I have much better quality telephone service, and fantastic deals on new phones. So happy I got away from T.

Deborah Bastien Guyton, GA

I have been dealing with Verizon for many years. I have been able to contact support to change my plan as needed to save money. My service has always been good very seldom do I have any issues.

Aly Wright Idaho Falls, ID

If I could give 0 stars I would! I used to be a promoter of Verizon until this last couple of years. They used to be proud about the great customer service they provide but now is like they forgot how to help they customers and treat them right. I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +5G when it came out. I had to pay on my bill an extra fee for the 5G and here is a kicker, I have never once been on 5G. Nowhere online, stores or commercials specified that when you buy the note 10 + 5G you will be on the 5G ulta netwoek. What that means is that you will only get 5G in major cities. What's the point of advertising that's a 5G phone if you can't use it? When I talked to a store representative they told me the nationwide and Ulta band are 2 things and it was my fault for buying the phone. When asked for a manager and I tried to explained the situation she told me to shut up. My husband didn't took that well and decided we were going to leave Verizon. After the manager realized we were going to terminate our service she offered to upgrade me to a 5G Nationwide and add a $200 credit if I was willing to trade my phone in. What she neglected to mentioned was that she would trade my phone after I had fully paid my phone. That offer was basically worthless. I would get a $200 credit but I would have to pay $1000 to pay off my phone. At this point, my husband and I finishing our phone payments to move away from Verizon as they don't care for their customers.

Nancy Haney Greeneville, TN

We use Verizon for our business cell phones and the service is great and we receive reception and service is places that others cannot. Fantastic cell service!

Michelle Powell Anderson, SC

Phone service is pretty good but when you pay off your phones and you think that your bill will be that much cheaper….think again! There all of a sudden fees that just magically appear on your bill.

Cindy Al-Qawasmi Carlisle, PA

It use to be nice when you could upgrade to a new phone with out selling a whole lot of cash. They have done away with that. Also they give no importance to the loyal customers who have been with them for years. All the deals go to the new customers. However they do have the best cell service for reception in the area.

hemant mahidhara Grafton, MA

Used Verizon mobile service for many years. I love their coverage signal strength. When my friends with other providers did not have a signal I would invariably have a good number of bars. Loved their service.

Cindy Little New York, NY

I have been a Verizon client for more than 20 years and fully satisfied with the products and services, as well as the customer support both on the phone and in person.

Madeline Baker Akron, OH

We use because it is the only cell carrier where we get great service. However, being a long time customer has its benefits and if you ask for better rates usually customer service will help you out!

Pati Ogletree Phoenix, AZ

Verizon has really dropped the ball on customer service. Been a customer for over 10 years and their customer service has gone down hill. Very disappointing but they do have good cellular towers.

Dance Dad Winston-Salem, NC

I have been with Verizon on and off for over 10 years. Their service should be compared to no others. It is hands down the most reliable service when it comes to overall coverage of the USA for me.

Heavensenthorse Clermont, FL

We have been a Verizon customer for years. We love the availablitiy of Verizon while we travel the eastern states. I did not give it a 5 star due to price only. It is stupid expensive compared to others.

Kathy Miller Titusville, FL

I have been a customer of Verizon for 25 years. Their phone service is excellent and their customer service is superior. They are a little pricier than others, but I'm overall satisfied

Liquid_Robot TE Florence, SC

Verizon is the best and second to no other wireless network. Worked for Verizon for 5 years a long time ago and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a great phone and internet provider.

Debra Jones Minneapolis, MN

I've been a customer with Verizon for about 15 years. I would not switch to any other mobile company. I love all of their services and products offered. The sales representatives are always friendly

Robert Beaumont Chicago, IL

Excellent and very honest help by manager at Verizon store in Hugo. My phone battery swelled and I needed a new phone. I received great help from Grace and I successfully had my new phone up and running in no time. Thanks.

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

I have been a Verizon customer for over 15 years. I liked how they used to offer free upgrades and upgrade fees. Now, you have to purchase a new phone over a 24 month period of time which most of the time the phone is junky by the time you are done paying for it, so then you have to purchase a new one. It's perpetual phone payments verse just paying for a service. If you ask for them to waive the upgrade fee they usually honor that, otherwise it's a sly way for them to make more money off of you. Good luck!

Debbie Prevo Dayton, OH

My husband introduced me to Verizon so I left my other carrier. I get great reception where I didn’t before. If I have questions about my personal phone or work phone, they help every time.

Luis Jose San Antonio, TX

Verizon is great company, I have been with them for many years. I get great coverage and great service. I will not change for the any other company. Great service FIVE STARS again!!

Tony Irizarry Buffalo, NY

The best coverage and also the most reliable out there right now. Their month to month plans are a better deal for your money. Great and knowledgeable agents every time you go there.

Daniel Johnson Wonder Lake, IL

I have never experienced better service and quality with any other carrier as I have with Verizon. I plan on sticking with them for all my communicative needs for a very long time.

RC SLATER Calumet City, IL

I have had Verizon for about five years and I am very happy with the service. I’ve never had issues with customer service, and my overall service performance is off the charts!

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

Verizon has the best service, hands down. We use Verizon for our business and we rarely have any issues with dropped calls...anywhere. It makes it nice to know that we have that security and stability of calls as we are helping our clients.

Larry C Aurora, CO

5-Star review / 12 years of service / loyalty and commitment to constantly improving service, technology and customer service. I've had their service domestically and internationally and have always experienced nothing but optimal service. One thing to improve would be the cost - they are expensive.

Patricia Miller Preston, ID

We have been Verizon cell phone customers for 12 years. We have a family plan and we really appreciate the great service we receive from the employees at Verizon. We have 10 cell phones on our plan so we always have a problem but they always have the answer!