Best Company Guarantee Verizon Logo

Verizon

9.0

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

Why is Verizon the best cell phone company? Because I get service more places than anyone! When my friends phone call drops, mine keeps working. When my friends phone won’t send out a text, mine keep working! Make the switch to Verizon and you won’t be disappointed, you’ll be too busy making calls that don’t drop!

Rachel Kovel La Grange, IL

I have had verizon 18 yrs I'm moving out of my family plan. Verizon is all I know I see much cheaper plans but I cant afford to drop a call when on the phone with a customer I don't want to leave Verizon but I need a 2 line plan but everything is 3 or more lines. I love Verizon and scared to try somewhere else seriously does t-mobile come close to Verizon. There customer service is rude when I had to deal with them Only thing that needs work on I gave 2 stars for customer service but not showing it only my 4 star over all smh

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Having been a customer with Verizon, I have found that they offer incredible value with their services. They have the broadest array of accessories and tools. Their billing is clean and easy to manage. I have been very impressed with the service coverage as well. I had changed my services to Verizon and have not been happier!

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Verizon is a great company if you are looking for the fasting internet working phone. I would always have data, even in obscure locations. Verizon is a more expensive company for the phone, but it did great with connection me to everything.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

I've used Verizon for 10+ years. Their service availability is top notch. I've been in some fairly remote places camping and able to find service when no one else could. I also like their new verizon up rewards where I can use credits towards small rewards. I haven't dealt too much with the customer service side of things, so can't comment on how good/bad that is.

Steve Ventnor City, NJ

18 years as a Verizon customer should say it all. In all these years I've never had any areas with a poor signal. The customer service has been stellar. I've added my wife, daughter and grandson to Verizon and they love the service as well.

Charles Chester Hammond, LA

Verizon is the only company that I am sure of in fulfilling all of your needs in today's world of wireless technology and mobility in this fast paced world, Verizon is the best ,I have never had any problems getting anything done using Verizon and its technology I have no needs for any other wireless competitors!!!!! Verizon is number one!!!!

Tammy Geddie Tuskegee, AL

I get pretty good cell service everywhere I go. I really like that. I have the all you can use and anytime internet service and anytime minutes as much as you need on a family share plan. So I have my family of four on the plan. But the internet slows down for us after the first week. So even though we can 'use all the data we want '. Verizon slows it down and it's not really all we want. My bill each month is very high around $400 a month but I am paying on some equipment to. So mixed feelings.

Tanya Mcdonald Clinton, MD

I been with Verizon since 2005. They are very expensive, but you only get what you pay for. You can not beat there customers service. They no how to keep a customer. Unlike other companies. They care about their customers. I wish we could go back to the old way. When an up grade mention a new phone.

James Rice

We have had good service with Verizon. We used a competitor for almost 20 years but when we moved to the rural south, they just did not have good coverage. We switched to Verizon and we've been happy. There are still plenty of areas where coverage is spotty in rural areas, but it's much better than our previous service. Verizon seems to have excellent customer service and the people who work in their stores are knowledgable.

Marie-Louise Mercer Seattle, WA

In my office we have employees with T Mobile, ATT and 2 people with Verizon. I am one of the Verizon users because I travel and it has good coverage. However in the last 6 months I have received rob calls every day. They began with numbers that were similar to mine. I dutifully blocked each one daily. Now the calls are from all over the country and the leave messages in Chinese. We polled we discovered that the only people in our office who get these calls are Verizon users. Verizon does ‘sell’ an app to filter......

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

I’ve had Verizon since I bought my first phone plan and it’s never really disappointed. There’s service just about everywhere you go. The plans are perfect for my family and there’s never been anything bad to say about Verizon.

Lori E Chesterton, IN

I like their expansive coverage areas; I get calls when people with other providers do not. I understand that "you get what you pay for", but their charges & fees are excessive! My experiences are usually pleasant when in the stores and I believe they have quality people working for them, but they need someone within the company that can make some cuts so that the charges aren't so high. At the very least, they can offer some type of discount for families like mine who have 6 devices on the account for over 10 years.

Erik Larson Rocklin, CA

It's the only cell service in my area and I rarely have issues. Now the bad news, their solution to regulating your childs data usage is to cancel the phone service for 90 days. Even better, canceling for 90 days doesn't prevent your child from using his phone via a wifi connection. Their backup solution to that is to take your childs phone and install an app that allows you to monitor and regulate their data. Really?

Amber Pope Abingdon, MD

I have no complaints with Verizon. The service is overall great, even when I'm traveling out of the country. The customer service department is very accommodating and there hold times are not excessive. They also have a monthly installment plan to lessen the burden of purchasing phones. Overall I'm a satisfied customer.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

We have used Verizon for the past few years as our cell provider. We originally chose them because the price was the best for what we were needing. They had a great deal for switching over to use them that we were able to take advantage of and basically get a new phone. Their coverage is great. We have found very few spots where we don't have service (generally when we are out camping or hiking). Every time I have called in needing help they have been very helpful and kind. I would recommend them if you are looking for a reliable service.

Sabrina

Our family has used Verizon for at least 10 years. With so many choices out there we are mostly happy with the coverage Verizon offers. My husband travels often and coverage is very important to us. We also vacation often in Mexico and our service plan covers our trips to Mexico.

Dianne M.

Many Phone Plans and Wireless Month-to-Month Plans that also have the bells and whistles. I chose the Month-to-Month Wireless Plan and love it. Excellent cell service, helpful and knowledgeable support staff who resolve any concern every time. And No, I dont work for Verizon. LoL

Tera Layton, UT

I was with Verizon for 20-plus years absolutely love them their customer service was wonderful the people were very helpful. But I had to change carriers because the prices just kept going up and up and I could not afford to pay the phone bill anymore. And I thought being a loyal customer for so long that I could get some kind of a better deal but that's not how it worked so I ultimately had to go to a different company but was sad that I had to do so

Caleb Keener Franklin, IN

Verizon is a great company they have the best cellphone coverage possible the fastest Download speeds and the best call performance when they say they cover more places then other carriers they are telling the truth I get service in places with Verizon I would never get with other carriers

Linda Jensen Newberg, OR

We have been with Verizon many years. Switched from T-Mobile. We switched because we got more service coverage. Have had no problems except when we moved to a small town and our home is in a weird pocket. Barely get 1 or 2 bars, and have had phone calls dropped. But I sure that's due to where I now live.

Bonnie Slocum Layton, UT

Verizon has had great coverage and we've rarely had a reason to complain. Their office always has nice people to work with when something goes wrong with my phone. One time my husbands screen went purple and we didn't have insurance. The team member helped us get put on insurance right then because they happened to be under open enrollment and the phone was replaced.

Michael Martinez Belleville, NJ

I've been with Verizon for over 10 years now and they always have the best service available. A lot of other companies I've dealt with doesn't get service in my hometown so when I go back to visit, I don't want to have to deal with where I can get service. It's 2016, there should be service everywhere. The problem I have with them is that they are really expensive. I pay about $140 for two lines of service. I think that's a little crazy and they've tried to help me lower my bill which is nice but I still think it's pricey.

Ty Brown

Ever since Verizon switched to 5G I have absolutely no service anywhere. Can’t play a game, can’t search something on the internet, nothing. This is ridiculous.

Sicely Lyn Russell Mesa, AZ

I've used Verizon for years! I think it's great and I almost always I have amazing cell service! Everytime I go to a Verizon store they always give great customer service! Even when I have to call them for questions they are always so patient and willing to help.

Carmen A Forrester Page, AZ

I have been with Verizon for over 15 years. My phone service far exceeds what friends and family are getting from other companies. Their website is great, customer service is knowledgeable and professional, and products are phenomenal. I'll be with them for a long time to come.

Duffy Cypress, TX

Our family have been with Verizon for 14 years with outstanding service throughout this time. We have purchased too many phones to list, lol. Each time we have visited a Verizon store, we leave the store completely satisfied with the absolutely fab service and of the equipment is the tops. Regards, Jerald Vascoe

auntycathy Virginia Beach, VA

I’ve been with Verizon Wireless for nearly 30 years and have always been happy. Sure there have been a couple of irritations over the years but nothing that their customer service agents weren’t able to help me with. Now that they’ve added an over-50 plan, I have no reason to go anywhere else.

Kris Kehe Houston, TX

Verizon is a great wireless company that provides great cell service. Anytime we had questions on our service it was either answered on our bill or on their website. If we had any other issues the local store was able to answer our questions.

Mim Lauj Hudson, WI

I have been with Verizon for 10+ years. Service coverage has always been the main reason I've stayed with them. I'm in the Midwest where cell coverage gets dicey when we are out camping or hunting/fishing. Where other carriers lose connectivity Verizon coverage has prevailed. The only reason it's a 4 star review is that they are expensive and I prefer in person sales help but there's a disconnect with what the sales person says and what actually happens to my account online afterwards. I've never had a billing issue.

DMSRobinM Minneapolis, MN

Love Verizon! I've been with them for years. Just wish that I could get a FREE phone upgrade to iPhone 12 mini for renewing my contract! :) Verizon recently upgraded my service, and that upgrade REDUCE my monthly cost by 25%!!!! Yay, Verizon!

Lora Thomas Denton, TX

I’ve had no problems with Verizon cell service. When traveling I have no problem with connectivity but others with me complain of problems with their service providers which are not Verizon. I also like the Verizon app. It’s easy to navigate and pay my bill.

jedimvma Tysons Corner, VA

I was a verizon user for at least 5 years, with my aunt. i love the service. i had the best service and i often miss it, as i'm currently with a different provider because they have lower prices and i can no longer afford verizon. my only complaint with verizon was unexpected charges. i dreaded upgrading my phone because there was always extra charges, other than the ones i was aware would come up with phone upgrades.

Rodney Shaffer Florence, KY

I've been a long time Verizon customer - over 15 years. The service is great. I rarely have dropped call regardless of my location. I'm always amazed when friends or family have to walk outside to get calls - in our home or their own. I never have to worry about that. My only issue is the ever increasing prices and plans. As a couple that doesn't use a lot of data, it doesn't seem worth the additional expense. However, I understand we're paying for the quality & great coverage.

George Lowe Plano, TX

I love the customer service, affordability, and product offerings. Suburban service coverage is patchy at best, which is concerning. I live outside of Dallas and there are very heavily populated areas in visual view of cell towers( less than .5 miles) and zero cellular data. I have been a customer since the Cellular One days in Central and Southeast Michigan.

Rhonda Earhart , VA

I have been a Verizon customer for over 20 years. They have consistently reliable service no matter where you are. Whenever I have needed to change my plan, their customer service department always looks for ways to save me money which is greatly appreciated.

Vic Omaha, NE

I've been with Verizon for over 10 years now. I like my current plan; one thing I like is that they're dependable, and don't keep increasing their price. Also, their network coverage is very good. Sometimes customer service is great and sometimes not so great.

Judy D Gill Evans, GA

Service is virtually always good, usually excellent. Customer service is excellent. I've had no major problems with Verizon through many years of service. They are just expensive but customer service always works with me to find a way to lower my cost.

R & R from Maine Lewiston, ME

I have loved the Verizon services for several years now, and I feel like it is an easy company to work with. Recently upgraded my phone, thru Best Buy, and that was relatively painless --- except of course for the new monthly phone purchase amount!

Ann Richards Westerly, RI

I've had Verizon for my cell and cable services for over 10 years. I pay more, but what is that saying? You get what you pay for? Its so true in this case. I know many people who have the same phone as I do but have a different provider and don't like it. I try to tell them it isn't the phone its their provider thats the problem. Because I have never had a bad thing to say about Verizon. Thank you

Carla Shultz - Edwards Crescent, OK

Great service in a rural area. Great coverage never any type of lagging

Bren Zen

Great company awesome staff! Only phone system that works in Sun Valley Idaho!

Debbie Reinhardt Chardon, OH

LOve our service and people at the store are very nice and helpful.

Kenneth Hall Irmo, SC

Generally very good customer service. Some plans can get confusing, especially when just introduced

Luis McKinney, TX

I have been with Verizon for over 14 years. The service is outstanding and I am able to use my phone in Canada or Mexico at no extra charge with my plan. The coverage is unbelievable and have received service when others with competitors have failed to get any reception. I got my daughter a phone with a competitor and I was sold on Verizon the coverage proved to be superb.

Norma Grove Iowa City, IA

We have been customers if Verizon for quite some time now after trying several other competitors. Our main reason for switching to Verizon was for coverage . My family resides in a rural area of our state and with the previous companies I never had service when I visited there. Verizon not only has provided good reliable service but when we travel with family who has other cell service, we often times are the only ones with coverage in some remote areas such as mountains, deserts, and rural areas. That alone is a reason to be loyal to them. Their price is a bit more than other companies but as the saying goes, “You get what you pay for!” Their customer service has been cooperative and friendly.

Jennifer McTague Chatsworth, CA

They are only best cell phone call phone service company it there as far as I'm concerned. Amazing customer service, the best coverage and affordable plans that can be tailored just for you. In my family, we have one bill for my husband's cell, mine and my son's cell, with unlimited data and text messaging. Very convenient and affordable. I'm proud to be a super happy and satisfied customer for close to 20 years!

Mark E Hackensack, NJ

I have had no problems with service either in my home (friends with other providers have had dead spots) or on the road. we travel both domestically and internationally, and it is generally seamless. However, there is a $10/day fee to carry your number to other countries. This service is important to me since I run my own business, but the cost is way too high.

Tina Igo Avonmore, PA

This is the only company that has consistent coverage in Western PA. We were talked into going with another provider a few years back. They told us they use the same towers as Verizon and therefore have the same coverage. We were stupid and switched. We were completely dissatisfied because of poor coverage, dropped calls and rude customer service. We went back to Verizon as soon as we could and will never leave. You get what you pay for.

Emily Norton Tucson, AZ

I currently use Verizon and have had no problems with it. I’ve yet to go anywhere that I haven’t had service, some places it’s a little slower but that’s to be expected. I really like their TravelPass for when you’re out of the country, you don’t have to pay a whole new price or switch your plan it just charges you the days you used service internationally.