T-Mobile Logo

7.5

Our 500+ verified T-Mobile reviews give T-Mobile an average 3.5/5 stars, placing it among the top cell phone carriers. T-Mobile ranks well for all of our consumer sentiment criteria:

• Value for your money
  • Quality of product or service
  • Customer service
  • Company trustworthiness

T-Mobile is unique in that it will match a customer's corporate, affiliate, or military discount up to $15 for single lines and $30 total for two or more lines.

A bit about the company's background:

T-Mobile, founded in 1991 and located in Bellevue, WA, is the United States-based operating arm of T-Mobile International AG, providing wireless voice & messaging services and data services. The cell carrier operates some of the largest wireless networks in the U.S., reaching 99 percent of Americans according to the company. It has a market of over 45 million customers and over $20 billion in revenue every year.

A new merger between T-Mobile and Sprint is in the works with the introduction of 5G connectivity.

T-Mobile is known for its signature comprehensive cell phone plan, Magenta, which includes bells and whistles like unlimited coverage in Mexico and Canada, Netflix at no charge, and unlimited video streaming at 480p resolution.

AT&T Logo
#3 AT&T chevron_right
3.8
TracFone Logo
#4 TracFone chevron_right
3.9

The Good

• Quality of Services and Plans
  • New Phone Promotions
  • Phone Financing Options
  • Good Overall Customer Service
  • Affordability and Special Pricing
  • International Network Coverage

Quality of Services and Plans

T-Mobile has three straightforward unlimited cell phone plans:

1. Premium unlimited plan Magenta Plus

2. Signature unlimited plan Magenta

3. Basic unlimited plan Essentials

Magenta Plus includes maximum perks and benefits:

• Unlimited talk, text, and smartphone data
  • Free Netflix with 2-screen access
  • Taxes and fees included in advertised pricing
  • 2x data speeds and texting in 210+ countries and international regions
  • In-flight texting and unlimited in-flight Wi-Fi use
  • Unlimited HD streaming at DVD quality (480p)
  • Unlimited talk and text and some data in Canada and Mexico (up to 5 GB of 4G LTE data)
  • Mobile hotspot data
  • Name ID
  • Voicemail to text

In addition to the contract plans above, T-Mobile offers prepaid plans with data, calls, and texting to suit each client's needs. Magenta benefits are available as a prepaid plan for domestic only or for domestic and international.

All data plans include some degree of mobile hotspot data up to 20GB with the Magenta Plus plan. T-Mobile's smartphone mobile hotspot, also known as Wi-Fi sharing or tethering, allows you to share your smartphone or tablet's internet connection with another Wi-Fi-enabled device using T-Mobile's network.

New Phone Promotions

T-Mobile frequently runs promotions for new device purchases - generally the newest iPhone and Android OS models - as an incentive to purchase a plan. AutoPay and trade-ins are generally required to qualify for the iPhone and Android phone promotions.

With T-Mobile, you have access to the latest and greatest in phone tech. T-Mobile's inventory includes the latest phone models like the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus with 4K video capture, a dual 12MP + 12MP + 12MP rear camera, wireless charging, and "all-day intelligent" battery life or the Samsung Galaxy Note9 with super AMOLED display, expandable memory up to 1TB, and biometric unlock.

To use your current phone (if compatible) you can purchase a SIM card to set your phone up in T-Mobile's network.

Phone Financing Options

The customer can either pay for their services in advance or they can pay as they go. This makes the credit check nightmare of a contract plan obsolete.

There are some credit-based possibilities for covering the price of a new phone, however. If a customer cannot afford one of the more expensive phones up front but can pass a credit check, they can pay for the phone in payments over time. If a customer, under this agreement, decides that they no longer want service through T-Mobile, they are responsible for the remaining balance on the phone.

Good Overall Customer Service

Our verified consumer reviews below are generally positive regarding T-Mobile's attentiveness to customers. From a different third-party review perspective based on customer satisfaction surveys for the past several years, T-Mobile has been recognized as the best customer service provider within the cell phone industry by JD Power and Associates. The company is also recognized for its outstanding care in the customer care category.

Affordability and Special Pricing

T-Mobile is known for its overall affordability. The phone plans available offer data plans comparable in price to that of other providers without requiring long contracts, though auto-pay is required to obtain the best deals.

Customers are never charged overage fees because they simply cannot use their data after they have reached their monthly quota. With most no-contract carriers, there aren't unlimited data pricing paradigms in their data plans, but T-Mobile is the exception. In addition, the unlimited data plan from T-Mobile is significantly cheaper than the 100 GB plans offered through competitors.

In addition, T-Mobile offers special pricing for customers 55+ which can be applied to two phone lines in a plan and includes all of the benefits of T-Mobile ONE. Active and retired military members and their families also qualify for special pricing.

International Network Coverage

T-Mobile also has extensive international service in over 210 countries and international regions. In fact, it is one of the few wireless providers that includes international data and texting at no additional cost, which is far above many of the other contract providers in the industry.

Customers can access their account easily, speak with an online customer care representative, or use their text messaging to monitor their monthly services for international texting as well as other stats.

The Bad

• Cost
  • Limited Device Options
  • Equipment Installment Program
  • Tablet Limitations

Cost

While T-Mobile provides high LTE speeds, Wi-fi hotspot options, and entertainment perks that are unavailable through other mobile phone carriers, its plans are more expensive than that of several competitors. In this case, it's true that you get what you pay for.

Limited Device Options

The company carries the most popular device brands, including certified used phones, but doesn't sell everything: T-Mobile does not offer BlackBerry phones and or Windows phone models.

Equipment Installment Program

Something to point out is the policy regarding the Equipment Installment Program. If a customer chooses to discontinue their service with T-Mobile, they are responsible for the remaining cost of the phone if it was purchased under an Equipment Installment Program. In some ways, this is a tactic to keep customers on T-Mobile's service without forcing a contract.

Tablet Limitations

With T-Mobile, customers can only use tablets with data capability that can be converted into a hot spot. These max out at 11 GB of data per month and do not suit the needs of customers who frequently use a tablet as a hot spot for a laptop computer or other device.

The Bottom Line

T-Mobile is a strong carrier for those hoping to avoid long-term contracts or hidden fees. Though not perfect, the majority of T-Mobile customer reviews reflect positive user experiences and the company is known for its low prices, no overage fees, and other controls in place that keeps the cost competitive for the customer. Prospective customers can expect the following with T-Mobile:

• Different plan options to cater to different preferences
  • Unlimited texting, talk, and data
  • No long-term contracts
  • Portable Wi-Fi
  • International texting included
  • iPhone and Android phone promotions
  • Financing available and overall affordability
  • Discounts for seniors and military personnel
  • Netflix subscription

T-Mobile is rightly among our top-ranked cell phone providers. Read customer reviews below to learn more.

View Best Cell Phone Providers

3.7

Scott Eagles Olive Branch, MS

T-Mobile provides some of the best cell phone service I have ever had. I speak from experience with all of the other major providers (ATT&T, Sprint, Verizon). I have not had any billing or contract issues with them as I have always had with other companies. I like that they provide a generous military discount and special military member discounts. The coverage area is comparable with other providers having some dead zone in less populated areas. I cannot speak for customer service as I have never had a reason to call them in my 3 years since being with them.

1 day ago

Darrin Pelham Rincon, GA

I was with T-Mobile from when it was Powertel in 1999 and I really liked it. I had very little problem with lack of coverage, the value was good and I liked their products. The only issue that I did have was they had the wrong anniversary date for me and at times that made upgrading an issue or changing plans a problem because I wouldn't get the better rate initially. The people I dealt with in customer service were always helpful and took care of my problems right away. There were times that I asked for the manager and that seemed to help fix the issue faster. I still miss T-Mobile but my wife won't go back.

Archer

Switched to T-Mobile 3 years ago and saved myself not only some money, I also saved myself a lot of headaches!!! The CS has been great, very responsive and they get things done very quickly 98% of the time. Sometimes it takes a little longer due to the issue being dealt with. The connectivity has been great as well, they even gave me a booster set up when I was just outside the service area so I could get a signal and it worked out great!

Dennis K Spokane, WA

I have had T-Mobile service off and on throughout my life and don’t have any big complaints about anything. I think that they have some of the best deals on new cell phones and their monthly service plans are usually a better deal then Verizon or AT&T, the only thing that has been an issue for me at times is their lack of coverage in some remote and rural areas. When I had gone camping some of my friends were able to pick up service in certain spots and areas where I was not, which i wasn’t all that happy about as I had to take in some of the shit talking about my phone provider when ever I asked to use one of my friend’s phone to place a call. Considering I was paying less for service then they were and we had only gone camping to far secluded locations like that once or twice a year, it really made no difference to me except for a little bruised ego of mine for a few minutes :/

Bill Newman St. Marys, GA

Before T Mobile merged with Sprint the cell service was very sketchy. It has improved dramatically over the past few years. T-Mobile's prices are far better than the Verizon price I used to pay. The senior plan is $55 per month for 2 phones, unlimited plan. Amazing!

HonestOpinion Mesa, AZ

Value for what you pay is unbeatable. No other company can even come close to offering what T-mobile offers for the rate they offer. Only downside is that T-mobiles reach is not as extensive as other companies as we've been places where our friends with other carriers have service and we don't. So check the obscure places for their coverage chart before signing up. Otherwise it does ok.

TCrooter Indianapolis, IN

I will NEVER use this company again. Customer service is horrible. I cancelled my account in February because my phone DID NOT WORK any longer and I no longer needed a second cell phone. I have been on the phone and corresponding with this company ever since and still cannot get them to cancel my account and credit my card for services I was unable to use, again because the phone no longer worked. If I could give this company zero stars I would do so. Stay away.

1 day ago

Ncc Lithia, FL

They are like scammer ......do not use T-mobile. Their customer services are very bad!!!!! they lie to you about discounts, then I gave good feedback. Then it is not true. I called again, They said they did not receive my call ever. And due to the pandemic, i wanna switch to another cheaper carrier, I called customer service to cancel my plan before the bill cycle of 20days. they don't cancel for you , said will automatically cut off if we move, But we did not move all , we moved two numbers, they charged us again. $150. Will not ever go back to T-Mobile. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason and Julie Shih Closter, NJ

I was debating changing service from Verizon to Tmobile because of price. We did decide against the move because the connection was not as stable near us. This was all fine. However, when I went to cancel the lines, we had started, the lady on the phone did it incorrectly. 6 months and half a dozen employees later, they have now sent the bills that we should not even be receiving to COLLECTIONS. I am beyond myself with frustration. The phone lines have NOT been used and I have been trying to cancel them since October of 2020. It is now Mid 2021 and NOT one single employee or supervisor seems to know how to cancel the lines. They all apologize and agree it is NOT my fault and yet...here we are with them dinging my credit over phone lines I do not use nor want.

Dr Philip Duterme Houston, TX

T-Mobile is just terrible and dishonest. Two months ago, I suddenly lost access to the network. The next day, I went to the store about it and was told it was my phone. I was not convinced but they left me no other choice than buying a new handset. It turned out that I had lost access because it was in fact T-Mobile who had improperly assigned my line number to a SIM card on another phone, something known in the industry as a SIM swap. Then the store had in fact concealed the real cause and deceived me into buying a new handset, even charging me an upgrade fee. When I complained, T-Mobile nickel & dimed me. I filed a complaint with both the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Communications Commission and T-Mobile responded with a bunch of lies, trying to sweep the issues under the rug and avoid any regulatory problems. I suspect that thousands of other customers have been deceived the same way.

Barb Pro Columbus, OH

I had sprint and without being told to had to go to t-mobile we were switched. The rate went up. Me daughter calls me across the road from my house and I could hardly hear her. And the call keeps getting dropped. 17 hours away I get a call and it’s good. Why didn’t we at least get a new customer deal?

Mike Cape Coral, FL

I have been a T-mobile customer now for 4 years, and have been super pleased with their service, calls very rarely drop and no other provider can beat the rate that I am getting for two phone, unlimited everything. Even tethering has been super fast when I have need to use it.

Terse Detroit, MI

I love the new services better now I did not like the old routine of T-Mobile the prices then were just outrageous. Today prices are more convention and more down to earth for customers now. They offer more quality of life products the newest IPhones and lower prices .

G Kerth Portland, OR

I recently became a T-Mobile customer and it has been a bit rocky. I was promised a straight across exchange for my IPhone if I switched from AT&T. At first I was sceptical and spent a great deal of time, texts, and calls with the rep to absolutely confirm this was the case. Since then, I have had to call multiple times and tell the new agent the same story. A bit frustrated. They have all been very respectful, understanding, and eager to help so I will provide kudos for the customer service. Lastly, the connections are not always the best and at times the delay is so annoying, I almost don't bother calling. I just hope this gets fixed soon!

That Guy Yus The Bronx, NY

I moved to T-Mobile from Boost Wireless. For about 30 bucks more than what I was paying for 2GB a month, I got unlimited data and Netflix (my gf is part of my plan so they give you Netflix for 2 lines or more). They have a weekly thing where they give you free or cheap stuff for being a T Mobile customer through their T Mobile Tuesday app. Before COVID they used to give alot of free or cheap movie tickets but now it's mostly deals on food delivery, Redbox, and branded swag. The best are the 40% off deals from Reebok or Puma they offer every once in a while. My phone is 5G so luckily their network can do that as well. I'm pretty happy with them. Only thing is that I bought a Samsung Watch and I have to pay for an extra line in order to use it. It seems kinda stupid.

Corie Grussing Douglas, GA

T-Mobile has come so far.!! Very reasonably priced and excellent customer service at every location. From Texas to Georgia and especially online!!

18 hours ago

Custom Shop Laser Engraving San Antonio, TX

I can't give 5 stars because we all have very bad reception, always is a problem receiving calls there are points on our job or at the house that we don't have any signal and we miss a lot of calls, the only think why I'm giving 3 stars is for the cost that is really affordable and the statements are very complete and detailed.

Staci Nicolee St Louis, MO

My team of experts always find the best deal for me. I have internet, phone an family plans with them and will never leave as they have consistently been quality for me.

Joshua Squire Ogden, UT

I like T-Mobile's pricing structures and the fact that they don't add taxes and fees on top of the monthly price. Unfortunately, I live in an area where I just couldn't get consistent good signal strength. People just a few blocks away seem to have much better success.

Michael Bieker Los Angeles, CA

Best in class service - been with them for years. Always highly recommend. The best pricing on phones, and the service is incredible with coverage almost everywhere. No dropped calls since 5G.

MamaWalnutz Memphis, TN

I have great coverage, never had a dropped call and get rewarded every Tuesday with their TMobile Tuesdays program, which means discounted fuel prices, 5.00 off Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin Robbins, etc.

Aaron H ,

Wonderful customer support, helpful representatives, attractive website, NO contracts or hidden fees, solid LTE coverage and even better 5G when compared to the other carriers, etc... My list could go on for days about why I think T-Mobile is the best carrier in the U.S period. They value the customer first and are willing to be flexible with financing. If you are looking to switch then I highly recommend taking a look at T-Mobile before the rest of the pack.

Scott Burdick St Louis, MO

Very satisfied with my service I have with them Very friendly and fast service and very knowledgeable staff

Mr Fields Charlotte, NC

I just switched to this company from straight talk. The mobile reception with T-Mobile is horrible in comparison. Their customer service is great.

Douglas Webb CO

wish I could give them zero stars. When a company makes promises then changes the plan it is immoral and I believe illegal. When I signed up with T-Mobile my plan had unlimited data and unlimited 4G lte hot spot. Since they bought out Sprint they have been throttling the HS at >50GB. When I spoke to a representative they agreed that they changed the terms of my plan (but continue to charge me for it) and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm thinking this is a class action lawsuit in the making. Soon I will be canceling T-Mobile.

Mike Grove Atlanta, GA

I have Metro PCS and they are now Metro by T-Mobile. I get all the access to T-Mobile Tuesdays and of course I get great reception anywhere I travel

Aixa Figueroa Orlando, FL

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES IF YOU WANT TO AVOID PROBLEMS! On 3/12/21 I went to the T-Mobile store managed by Ivan Martinez inside the Millenia Mall in Orlando, Florida. I was interested in getting a new iPhone 12 Pro with T-Mobile on their Magenta plan. I was approved to make 36 monthly payments for the iPhone 12 Pro, apparently under the Jump On Demand program. On 3/14/21, I returned to the store with my wife Aixa Figueroa, to get her on my plan. The manager of the store offered us the buy-one get-one-free iPhone deal. They informed us that since I bought my iPhone 3 days, we would qualify for that deal. We left that day content with two new iPhone 12 Pro’s. However, the next day my wife noticed that her iPhone 12 Pro with T-Mobile was not receiving any calls or texts. Instead, all her phone calls and text messages were going to her old iPhone Xs Max with Verizon. We went back to the store at Millenia Mall on 3/15/21 to inquire about this problem. They stated that it could take as long as 72 hours for a number to transfer and for us to remain patient. As they accessed my account, they also realized that they made a mistake because we were not supposed to get the buy-one, get-one deal when the first phone was bought on Jump on Demand. In order to correct my account, they made us pay $50 additional dollars to satisfy the down payment amount for the Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), and they also changed our Magenta plan to the Magenta Plus plan, which we did request. We were unaware of the change to Magenta Plus until we returned to the store two days later on 3/17/21, because my wife’s iPhone hadn’t activated with her phone number yet. By 3/19/21, my wife’s phone still was not activated with T-Mobile, after Verizon already released the number and the plan was still Magenta Plus. Our problems failed to be resolved, therefore we returned on 3/19/21 to the T-Mobile store at the Millenia Mall to express our dissatisfaction to management and to request a complete refund on the items bought. The store manager agreed to return the entire amount we spent on the devices without charging a restocking fee. Before leaving the store, we made sure to remind them to close our account because we did not want any recurring fee on our checking account. They assured us the account was terminated and that we would not receive any further fees. They told us to not worry about anything else. On 5/1/21, I receive a charge of $224.25 on my account, making me overdraft significantly on my account. That same day, I called T-Mobile to inquire as to why I was charged if my account was closed on 3/19/21 and I no longer had the T-Mobile iPhones. They continued to explain that they were not going to refund me my money because this was a pro-rated charge that I supposedly owed for the month of April 2021. This was impossible because I closed my account on 3/19/21 and was no longer using their services. I demanded to speak to a manager, and eventually they agreed to return the $224.25 to my account INCLUDING the $35 overdraft fee my bank charged me. On 5/1/21, I received a refund for $35 from T-Mobile but I never received the rest of the $224.25 that they promised to refund me. I waited for a week for that money to be refunded but never saw the money back in my account. I called back 5/7/21 and re-explained the situation to multiple T-Mobile customer service representatives. I was eventually assured that the refund would be processed and within 72 hours I should see my money back in my bank account. A week passed and I still did not see my refund in my account, so my wife called on 5/14/21 and spoke to multiple T-Mobile customer service representatives, and AGAIN was assured that we would no longer have to call T-Mobile for the refund because the issue would be resolved and the $224.25 would be placed back into my account. They placed another refund “request” and had me wait for my money. On 5/19/21 we call AGAIN, only to find out that the refund request had again been denied. T-Mobile has taken much needed money from me for an account that I closed on 3/19/21 and now refuses to refund me money that I rightfully own. Every time we call and get ahold of a T-Mobile manager on the phone in attempt to get the problem resolved, our phone call magically fails. I am the only person who works in my household due to the COVID-19 pandemic and this situation has paced my family in a very unpleasant financial situation. I would like T-Mobile to return my $224.25 that they took from me for an account that THEY failed to close on 3/19/21 when we requested it of them.

CM Butler, MO

I have constant issues with service, data, tower which is located a few miles of my house. I have used technical support and they do they same thing to refresh to tower and explain tower issues.I had been suggested new phones and a cell hotspot which they do not provide. I had to look for one to purchase. My connections with calls and data are not up to standards even doing what was suggested. I am bed bound and need reliable service. I have connection issues to make a call. I have issues of calls being delayed to people I call even after I hang up. I have consistent dropped calls. Messages aren’t received by others for hours. Customer service is better in ways than others but have issues of correct documentation and notes not being documented for correct services to be provided. I would give zero if possible!

Maria Z Las Vegas, NV

Have always had good/acceptable service. I moved recently and now I barely have service. Would be great to have that fixed as I'm paying off purchases and can't switch carriers.

Jihad Mohammad Paterson, NJ

Great prices for family multi phone line discounts. Courteous and professional customer service. Text response from customer service and reliable feedback to insure customer satisfaction.

Andrea Wheaton, IL

If you're on a budget, Tmobile is a great choice for the money. However, since they have merged with Sprint, the service tanked. I rarely had good reception and my calls were constantly being dropped. They also made it really hard to switch to another carrier. I had Tmobile for many years and saw the service decline over that time. I hope they can get back to what they used to be.

Shirin Marvi Chicago, IL

Good service at company stores but private stores are not recommended because they cannot help customers to a great extent. T-MOBILE service is excellent for me because it works all over the world. It even works in remote locations. It is best for people in the USA and world travelers. Love it!

DealStar Salt Lake City, UT

I've been a customer of T-Mobile for over 5 years. The service is fine, with few dropped calls. My only real complaint is their political affiliations with ultra-right-wing political pundit Corey R. L. That alone is causing me to seek a less controversial cell provider elsewhere. We vote with our spending, and choose to not support the political right with my cell service.

Stella B Mamaroneck, NY

Love t-mobile!!! I had a colossal mess up at a retail store. To be honest, the store took advantage and just wanted to fill a quota for the new magenta plan. I loved my T-Mobile one plan. After a year of being on magenta, I realized I was bamboozled and I flipped out. The amazing team on the T-Mobile help on Twitter literally stayed on the chat with me from like 9am- 5pm (breaks and lunch / theirs and mine) and pulled a Hail Mary for me and my family. I cannot tell you how awesome and amazing that was! All while saving me extra monies!!!! Heck yeah!!

John Smolenski Tampa, FL

I have been a customer for years. Good reception, low rates, and great customer service! Thank you

Leyla Edinc Winter Garden, FL

I’ve been using this company for my business more than ten years. Customer service is very good.

Paula Shearer Omaha, NE

In general, I am happy with my T-Mobile service but there are too many times when the service lapses or delays in service. The local store people are very nice.

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

Current T-Mobile clients and I love it I have four lines in a service plan is great I don’t feel like I’m giving up service for a lower price.

thomas Quintana Denver, CO

Been with tmobile for 14yrs. They gave me a free tablet I was told I would pay 10.00 a month for service they lied 3months later they started charging me 25.00 month listen up people if they give you a free tablet you have to tell them to cancel old tablet line because 3months later they will start charging you for that old line your not using its a scam sprint has taught tmobile how to scam there customers I'm going to tell family and friends to get rid of tmobile and anybody else that I find out has tmobile I guess 14yrs doesn't mean nothing to tmobile

Lisa Lynn Butte, MT

Really negative 14. Forced to choose one star. Tmobile experts my left toenail. 3rd time not a charm. THEY LIE. Say "free" to close the deal then you get a $275 bill for the "free" equipment. Billing wrong and over charged EVERY single month. Hours on the phone twice a month to correct. I was told it was corrected and here comes another outrageous bill for products and services that I never ordered or received. Don't Don't Don't fall for it. They are horrible!! Hidden charges??? You bet in spades. All three experiences with them over 10 years exactly the same. Oh! And let's not talk about their 5g network that drops calls and crashes your phone internet. They are "expert" rip-offs and liars. Straight Talk. No issues and very affordable and fabulous customer service. No taxes, hidden fees, wrong billing, hours on the phone with dummies, dropped calls and service coverage better than anyone else that I've used. 83% of reviews are bad. Go figure. Have an awesome day ya'all!!!

DaretoExpose Las Vegas, NV

T-Mobile is just as bad and the Internet Service Providers by selling compromised cellphone as a sale. T-Mobile Android cellphones are compromised and design to eavesdrop on their customers, causing frequent dropped calls, low or no signals although your are standing next to their cell tower. You will also receive denial of service if you complaint to loudly or to much. Overcharge for data never used, cloned calls due to their illegal wiretaps on the service of targeted victims. Verizon will trick their customers into signing 2 year contracts, then near the end of your contract, your cellphone is compromised, this is to force the customer into purchasing a new cellphone with another 2 year contract for compromised services.

Kim San Jose, CA

Customer service is always kind, professional and answers all your questions. Pricing is exceptional for our 7 phone line bill. Sometimes there is still a quality issue with the call on Tmobile cell phones.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I had my whole family on T-Mobile and it was a great cell phone plan. We had a little trouble with a phone trade in and had to take a lower amount on trade as originally promised, but I think that was a naive salesperson not the company. We are not o. Their service right now but I will consider T-mobile again in the future as we look to change our service.

Ingrid Benedict Tucson, AZ

I have been a T-mobile customer for over 10 years. I recently moved to another state, needed to get a new phone and the nearby office was very helpful. Love the senior discount and service. See NO need to change to any other carrier. Ingrid

Dana Miller Marietta, GA

I purchased a Family Plan for my daughter, my mother and myself. I have enjoyed my new iPhone 11... Love the many features of the phone and still learning all the amazing things it does. My call to customer service for Q & A are always efficient and easy to get a resolution. We had our contract for 6mos and so far, so good!!

Cody Castillo Tucson, AZ

best part about the company is the price is really good, however the signal can be a bit spotty in some places

Frankie Cibolo, TX

I have been with T-Mobile since they were Voice Stream, nearly 20 years. I would not change carriers anytime in the near future. I have had connection issues at times and they were always ready to provide a fix for them. Their pricing is much better than any I have compared them to. Their customer service is one of the most accomodating , and ready to offer discounts or credits when issues arise.

Charles Walton Salt Lake City, UT

If I had to say one thing about T-Mobile it would be that they have the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. No waiting to get a human being and then they listen carefully to the issues and do all they can to resolve problems. The phone service itself has always been excellent for my needs. I have never been anywhere I did not have service. My home does not get any other provider except T-Mobile and we can use our phones and data over that network anywhere inside our home. I am just glad, since it is all we can get, that it is a great company to work with.

DAWN MCFARLANE Brooklyn, NY

I have been with T-mobile more than 10 years now I am totally satisfied with their service in store and customer services when I called them what I like the most is that they work with you. If you can’t pay on the bill due date they offer you payment options and I don’t have to pay until my next payday I strongly recommend this company one more thing I live in a basement and the service is fantastic

Nicole Woody Oklahoma City, OK

T-Mobile has amazing customer service. They help me with anything. My husband and I had calls that were dropping in our house after a major ice storm and they waived our bill that month. The next month I got a new phone that I did not purchase at the store, yet the employee worked with me for over an hour trying to unlock the phone and upload everything on it. I also am I big international traveler and I always have service, get free text messages internationally, and have enough internet to use mapquest. I don’t think I’ll every change companies.