Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.8

James Harrington

January 20th, 2018 Lowell, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On my way to work I heard an unusual noise coming my tire so I pulled into a Honda Dealership and they looked at it and said that the tire bearing need to be replaced. They called Endurance and a claims manager said that this issue could of started before the policy when into effect so they declined to pay. The dealership couldn't believe that reply from Endurance. I had to call Endurance and a rep told me that any part that can be called pre-existing is usually always denied and he personally didn't agree with that routine denial... The fix was just $83.00 after the $100.00 deductible... so they lost a customer over $83.00.

george

June 30th, 2017

I have had Endurance for a month now and I am extremely satisfied with their customer service, especially with Martin.

David

February 24th, 2017

Scott went above and beyond when answering my questions and made sure that I wasn't on hold while finding an answer that he wasn't sure about. He didn't transfer me to other departments or make me go through another process and was very thorough. Very happy with his interaction and positive demeanor.

D. R. James

February 12th, 2017

Kevin D assisted me in cancelling my service. He explained all of the +/- of the plan. After discussion, he cancelled the contract with refunds which he assures me will be forthcoming in up to 5 business days. He was extremely professional and I just wanted you to know. Thank you.

DARREN CALLIS

February 8th, 2017 Hackensack, NJ

MS K was wonderful very pleasant and knowledgeable of what I was looking for she was great.... She's the reason asking with your history that I signed up immediately

Jacqueline Martin

February 3rd, 2017

Kevin was extremely helpful and has a wonderful attitude !

Daniel Montgomery

February 2nd, 2017

I called to cancel my extended warranty since I sold my car. Dealt with Kevin and was quite impressed with his professionalism and efficiency. Had good experience with Endurance even though it was a fairly short time

Thomas

January 31st, 2017

I couldn't have asked for better service… I had an issue that needed resolving on an urgent basis, and not only was the issue resolved to my satisfaction, I got a call back confirming that I was satisfied! The initial sale or price may be really important to some people, but the service and the follow up when needed, is what gets My business ... :-)

Shy. William Brown

January 25th, 2017

My experience with the company is outstanding. Nicole demonstrate a highly exceptionable Standard on handling all of my conversations and handling my case perfectly. Nicole goes above and beyond the standard of the company policies to ensure her clients are well taken care of. Thank you Nicole for being that person for this company and making this company a successful company. I will recommend others to come to this company just for the way Nicole handle my case. Thanks Sgt. William Brown

Jesse Montgomery

January 24th, 2017

Man what a great guy! The most helpful representative I've ever spoken to. Keep up the great work.

ANNA TUCKER

January 24th, 2017 Antioch, TN

The CSR that I spoke with was very sweet and helpful. I was able to update my account info and get on with my day very quickly.

Leslie Campbell

January 23rd, 2017

Customer service is great my receptionist was very polite and helpful!

David Scott

January 19th, 2017 Charlotte, NC

The wording of the Plan Details troubled me. There are so many bad apples I your industry that I was not confident in the Endurance brand. The professionalism of Joe gave me 2nd thoughts about the integrity of the company. If Joe represents the company accurately, then I commend Endurance for their service to the merican public. Thank you, Joe.

Steve Cohen

January 19th, 2017 Norfolk, VA

What started out to be a very unfavorable situation with my contract and pricing I was given... turned out to be acceptable, and Joe gets the credit for that... He was able to save me as a customer... and more importantly... prohibit very negative feedback from a customer that didnt cause the issue in the first place. It was nice to see a company make it right, when a mistake was made on price and product purchased!!! Kudos to Joe!!! I represent a company of thousands that will hear a favorable evaluation about your warranty company vs... a very negative review over a few hundred dollar mistake!

Ronnie Hidlebird Sr

January 19th, 2017

Very Courteous and helpful to all my guestion and Explain to me the billing cycle

homer s

January 18th, 2017

nicole was very helpfu lshe answered all my questions and even helped me skip my payment this month thanks nicole for your help

Fritznel

January 17th, 2017 Lynchburg, VA

I had a great experience talked with Malika. Thanks

Patricia Ham

January 17th, 2017 Minooka, IL

Scott was so very helpful and courteous and made me feel much better about extending my payment out by a month. There was the initial fee of $100 entered into my checking account and he is refunding that back to me due to no sufficient funds in my account. Thank you so much and I will be calling Scott back again and I will let people know how great a company you are.

jason

January 17th, 2017 Houston, TX

i was originally denied a claim, which i was really confused about. i bought the aftermarket warranty the day i bought my car. after only 16k miles in almost 3 years, the warranty companys mechanic said i needed a new transmission and the shop informed me that it would not be covered. of course i made it a priority to seek a solution. joe is the ONLY reason this review is getting a 10 out of 10. if not for him, id be writing a letter to my attorney brother instead of a review. joe took on my claim as if it were his own car. i own my own mototrcycle shop and deal with warranty companies all the time. if more employees assumed the role of the customer instead of the business accountant, we'd see more repeat clientele and less high fives for staff members saving the company's budget concerns. 10 stars for joe and the customer service he provided, and a profound 0 out of 10 stars for the claims department for being ignorant to a legitimate business man just looking for the service he paid for. its a shame when i read your mission statement and i see nothing in my experience that shows me this. thanks again joe. endurance, youre still stuck with me for a few more years and around 30k miles- lets make this our last hiccup.

Wesles Lubin

January 14th, 2017

Customer Service was Superb and made switching coverage over to my new car a breeze!

Clifford Davis

January 14th, 2017 Jesup, GA

Customer service rep Kevin D was very professional and very helpful in helping me resolve an issue I was having with mepco concerning my warranty. Without Kevin's courteous and efficient service I would have cancelled my coverage.

Chelle McGuire

January 13th, 2017 Oklahoma City, OK

Art took perfect care of me. He immediately emailed my policy information and said he would get me a duplicate copy of my contract in card sent out within 5 business days.

Henry Hollander

January 13th, 2017

Kevin did a super job. Appreciate the excellent customer service.

Lisa Ford

January 13th, 2017 Boulder, CO

Mr. Eddy P, has been my main contact since I took out my service plan! He is always so friendly and happy! I appreciate great customer service and Eddy provides it every time I contact him! Great personality!

Luana Pace

January 13th, 2017 Jersey City, NJ

Was a great. Help.. Helped me w all my ? .. Was very greatfull i will definitely. Recomend my friendz

b

January 12th, 2017 Augusta, ME

Excellent customer service! Had a question about coverage of a new policy and was given an answer completely and clearly.

Patricia Theros

January 12th, 2017

Joe was very respectful to me the entire conversation. Since I was canceling I did not think the call would be as pleasant as it was. Once I was able to explain that we had purchased a warranty when we purchased our car so we had double coverage as I thought this was a renewal of our warranty we purchased. He told me he could take care of canceling, stopping the payments and would give me a confirmation number. It was a very pleasant experience. I appreciate his customer service skills.

Tina Butler

January 12th, 2017 Cincinnati, OH

I spoke with Joe today and he answered all my questions and gave me valuable information regarding my warranty and my account. It was the information that I needed.

Hillary Alva Oden III

January 12th, 2017

Ran into financial hardship called to cancel, and manager eddie P took care of the month of January for me. He is a frigging saint

Crystal Loeser

January 12th, 2017 Stockton, CA

Edfdie H has had great customer service with me every time I call in. I will only go through him when I have any questions about my policy or in need of repairs on my car.

Mack Henson

January 11th, 2017

She was nice and informative, she made me feel important.

Mary R Coleman

January 11th, 2017

Art deserves 15 stars for his far above excellent customer service. I was confused about the waiting period, but after he explained it to me I am ok with it.

Gloria Wright

January 10th, 2017 Auburn Hills, MI

Art was very pleasant to speak with. He is the best customer service representative I have dealt with in a long time.

Sid

January 10th, 2017

Mike Nick and Everett could not have been more helpful they did a marvelous job in helping me to get the money I was due you should be very proud of your team

Royal Harris

January 10th, 2017

Scott did an awesome job explaining the questions I presented. He was very professional and confident. I enjoy good customer service as he represented your company outstandingly.

Argelean Alexander

January 10th, 2017

Very nice associate, helped thoroughly. Solved my problem

Amelia Waters

January 5th, 2017 Chicago, IL

Endurance customer service is amazing! They did everything they could to make sure I had the proper plan for my car. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Maria R.

July 12th, 2016 Northbrook, IL

I ended up selling the vehicle that had the Endurance policy on it, did not get a new car because I didn't need one so I called in to cancel my coverage and customer service was very helpful in getting this done for me. I received the prorated refund that they promised in the mail yesterday. Very fast and very friendly service!

Shannon Paulk

June 29th, 2016 Northbrook, IL

Enadurance's customer service is the best!!!!