Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.8

Mark A Emanuele

November 5th, 2018 Fords, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One Star because I can't give No stars. They were quick to take my money. When I bought the coverage, I was specifically told that the suspension on my vehicle WAS covered. I was never sent a copy of my contract, but they took my money. When my air suspension had problems, they told me that they DON'T cover the suspension. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!!!!

D

October 29th, 2018 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the worst customer service experience I ever had. I purchased the warranty 05/31/18 for my Hummer 06 and made all my payments. Well I was experiencing some electrical issues so I took it to a repair shop on 10/08/18 who the guy was familiar with these warrantry programs so he called Endurance up they sent the claim to United Car Care. Well UCC denied the claim stating there was a mileage discrepancy on the car fax report. Iam trying to figure out why would they need a carfax report to repair my truck anyway I got a copy of it and the on the report it showed that the purchased mileage which was 107 on May 1 when I bought the truck was saying purchase date 07/27/18 with this mileage. told them now I never reported anything to carfax, called my back where the loan is being held at and they said it was the state who prob reported it on that date since they have the title till I pay it off anyhow contact carfax they said there isnt any mileage discrepancy and they couldnt change anything on the report. I let United Car Car know of this also emailed them the emails that Carfax was sending regarding it wasnt a discrepancy on their part. They told me they needed a maintenance invoice in which I provided printed out with the logo of the shop and they denied that and said it didnt have my vin number. OMG I did every thing they asked and needed and they came back with every excuse it is now October 29th, truck still in shop since Oct 8th I have been getting rentals they will not pay for or reinburst me for. Her name is Ashley and Mario over at UCC both saying they are managers when I asked to speak to Ashley's mgr he (Mario ) said he was one but as I was letting him know Im very upset and this is not right he kept saying you need to speak to Ashley which she suppose of have left early Friday 10/26 when I called. He was very unprofessional and rude and he hung up on me and my fiance. This is uncacceptable. He kept saying his notes said for me to contact ENDURANCE so when I did spoke to Daniel w he was pretty ok but gave me the runarround talking bout he will get wit his directors and UCC directors and call me Momday which is today. Im so upset I fell for these warranty companies. I lost $700.00 so far and my Hummer still needs repaired. I would not trust Endurance they may have great customer service but when its time to get a claim in with United Car Care WATCH OUT Bc they will spin yo in circles till you are dizzy and nothing is solved. I cant believe they have warranty companies out here taking our money but dont fix the issue

Sezgin

September 27th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Endurance claim they will cover your auto mechainical problems. However, when your car do run into problem and when you do file a claim, they would try every way to deny your claim. My car has mechanical problem thats verified by cars own manufacture mechanic Professionals. Endurance have been requesting unreasonable documents and ultimately deny the claim. The customer representive was not helpful and unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone to trust what they advertise. They wouldn’t cover you when youre in trouble. But they would take your money. It was a very bad experience chosing endurance. I would give 0 star if i could

Tim Kinard

September 4th, 2018 North Charleston, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are extremely expensive compared to similiar companies.

Gregory P. Crnkovic

July 26th, 2018 Joliet, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service agent was a lovely girl who immigrated from Bosni. A delightful girl, very knowledgable.

Abelardo Fonseca

June 29th, 2018 Rockport, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Before taking my truck to the dealer, I called Endurance and told them that the A/C had gone out. I had purchased their best policy. The Endurance representative told me to take my truck anywhere and Endurance had me covered. Wrong! Did not pay one red cent. In other words, it didn't matter that I checked with them first before the repairs were done.

Melody Monteiro

June 19th, 2018 East Liverpool, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with is limited as I just purchased the policy and have not used it. The purchase process was simple and easy. I did have a question regarding the warranty and emailed customer service. I am still waiting for a response.

L

June 13th, 2018 Falls Mills, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My request was simple I asked for a quote. I was barraged with texts and emails, and non-stop phone calls, but after several weeks had still not gotten the quote I kept requesting. I would never work with this company.

Cheryl Wright

June 11th, 2018 Westfield, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have paid for my warranty for over a year. I took my car into the shop on Thursday June 7th before 8AM. It is now Monday afternoon at 2:30 and I have been trying to talk to Customer Service about getting the work authorized as the dealership has diagnosed it and has the parts but Endurance has not authorized my service even though it is covered by my policy. I have been on hold for over an hour and half. I dont think I would call that a brief delay.

David Bennett

June 7th, 2018 Franklin, TN

I went to the company web site for a quote on a car i just purchased. It claimed that i could get a uick on line quote. I entered all of the pertinant information and it said i would be receiving an email with a quote. I received an email without the quote and was asked to call for the quote. I received a phone call which i declined to answer. I do not like being bombarded with phone calls as soon as any interest is shown. Why can an extended coverage company not give an estimated cost via email such as standard auto insurance companies. I received three phone calls within minutes of submitting my information. Guess i'll go without an extended warranty since the only way to get a quote is to spend extended time on the phone. It also appears by other reviews that the company often refuses payment of claims claiming existing conditions on the car. Isn't this why one gets insurance, for unforseen conditions? Guess i`ll pass on this for now.

Kenny Knox

April 20th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

A little high on rates, slow to deliver contract and paperwork

Cita Knox

April 20th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Its fine. I am secure and i have and extended warranty.

Bobbi

April 10th, 2018 Roseburg, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they cover everything. easy to use. good customer service. excellent repair coverage.

Judith Pecho

April 10th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

No reason. Just paid for 4 months and did not need their help. Now I do and had just renewed so will see what they will do. Friendly salesman of course.

Jeff Hofstra

April 10th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

the price ok,. and service is ok too...!!

Dustin A

March 28th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had an awful experience with Endurance. I was driving my vehicle when the warning lights turned on and immediately pulled off the freeway to safety. It took a number of days for a "third party" to inspect the vehicle, they denied any payment according to my service dealer because they stated that I was operating the vehicle after the warning light had turned on. They did not provide me with any objective evidence of this being the case. They said they would not reimburse me for the tow, and so I called to speak with the company regarding all of the above. The customer service was unprofessional, they were rude to my wife and when I called I was equally unsatisfied. I spoke with the Claims Department Manager Adam K., he said on the phone, something to the effect of: "Well, you should have noticed radiator coolant all over the driveway if you were paying attention." For the record, we are very observant and take excellent care of our vehicles, there was no point at which we observed any liquid or coolant underneath the vehicle. I was quite offended at his suggestion, and the fact that he thought this sufficed as evidence to deny a claim. I guess we will see if they attempt to rectify the situation, at the end of this aside from the inconvenience of the delay in having the third party inspect the vehicle, their refusal to cover towing, their confusing denial after third party inspection, I only wish there was an option to give a rating of 0/5 stars, because I feel that I've received zero assistance and Endurance has been of zero value to me and my family.

James Harrington

January 20th, 2018 Lowell, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On my way to work I heard an unusual noise coming my tire so I pulled into a Honda Dealership and they looked at it and said that the tire bearing need to be replaced. They called Endurance and a claims manager said that this issue could of started before the policy when into effect so they declined to pay. The dealership couldn't believe that reply from Endurance. I had to call Endurance and a rep told me that any part that can be called pre-existing is usually always denied and he personally didn't agree with that routine denial... The fix was just $83.00 after the $100.00 deductible... so they lost a customer over $83.00.

george

June 30th, 2017

I have had Endurance for a month now and I am extremely satisfied with their customer service, especially with Martin.

David

February 24th, 2017

Scott went above and beyond when answering my questions and made sure that I wasn't on hold while finding an answer that he wasn't sure about. He didn't transfer me to other departments or make me go through another process and was very thorough. Very happy with his interaction and positive demeanor.

D. R. James

February 12th, 2017

Kevin D assisted me in cancelling my service. He explained all of the +/- of the plan. After discussion, he cancelled the contract with refunds which he assures me will be forthcoming in up to 5 business days. He was extremely professional and I just wanted you to know. Thank you.

DARREN CALLIS

February 8th, 2017 Hackensack, NJ

MS K was wonderful very pleasant and knowledgeable of what I was looking for she was great.... She's the reason asking with your history that I signed up immediately

Jacqueline Martin

February 3rd, 2017

Kevin was extremely helpful and has a wonderful attitude !

Daniel Montgomery

February 2nd, 2017

I called to cancel my extended warranty since I sold my car. Dealt with Kevin and was quite impressed with his professionalism and efficiency. Had good experience with Endurance even though it was a fairly short time

Thomas

January 31st, 2017

I couldn't have asked for better service… I had an issue that needed resolving on an urgent basis, and not only was the issue resolved to my satisfaction, I got a call back confirming that I was satisfied! The initial sale or price may be really important to some people, but the service and the follow up when needed, is what gets My business ... :-)

Shy. William Brown

January 25th, 2017

My experience with the company is outstanding. Nicole demonstrate a highly exceptionable Standard on handling all of my conversations and handling my case perfectly. Nicole goes above and beyond the standard of the company policies to ensure her clients are well taken care of. Thank you Nicole for being that person for this company and making this company a successful company. I will recommend others to come to this company just for the way Nicole handle my case. Thanks Sgt. William Brown

Jesse Montgomery

January 24th, 2017

Man what a great guy! The most helpful representative I've ever spoken to. Keep up the great work.

ANNA TUCKER

January 24th, 2017 Antioch, TN

The CSR that I spoke with was very sweet and helpful. I was able to update my account info and get on with my day very quickly.

Leslie Campbell

January 23rd, 2017

Customer service is great my receptionist was very polite and helpful!

David Scott

January 19th, 2017 Charlotte, NC

The wording of the Plan Details troubled me. There are so many bad apples I your industry that I was not confident in the Endurance brand. The professionalism of Joe gave me 2nd thoughts about the integrity of the company. If Joe represents the company accurately, then I commend Endurance for their service to the merican public. Thank you, Joe.

Steve Cohen

January 19th, 2017 Norfolk, VA

What started out to be a very unfavorable situation with my contract and pricing I was given... turned out to be acceptable, and Joe gets the credit for that... He was able to save me as a customer... and more importantly... prohibit very negative feedback from a customer that didnt cause the issue in the first place. It was nice to see a company make it right, when a mistake was made on price and product purchased!!! Kudos to Joe!!! I represent a company of thousands that will hear a favorable evaluation about your warranty company vs... a very negative review over a few hundred dollar mistake!

Ronnie Hidlebird Sr

January 19th, 2017

Very Courteous and helpful to all my guestion and Explain to me the billing cycle

homer s

January 18th, 2017

nicole was very helpfu lshe answered all my questions and even helped me skip my payment this month thanks nicole for your help

Fritznel

January 17th, 2017 Lynchburg, VA

I had a great experience talked with Malika. Thanks

Patricia Ham

January 17th, 2017 Minooka, IL

Scott was so very helpful and courteous and made me feel much better about extending my payment out by a month. There was the initial fee of $100 entered into my checking account and he is refunding that back to me due to no sufficient funds in my account. Thank you so much and I will be calling Scott back again and I will let people know how great a company you are.

jason

January 17th, 2017 Houston, TX

i was originally denied a claim, which i was really confused about. i bought the aftermarket warranty the day i bought my car. after only 16k miles in almost 3 years, the warranty companys mechanic said i needed a new transmission and the shop informed me that it would not be covered. of course i made it a priority to seek a solution. joe is the ONLY reason this review is getting a 10 out of 10. if not for him, id be writing a letter to my attorney brother instead of a review. joe took on my claim as if it were his own car. i own my own mototrcycle shop and deal with warranty companies all the time. if more employees assumed the role of the customer instead of the business accountant, we'd see more repeat clientele and less high fives for staff members saving the company's budget concerns. 10 stars for joe and the customer service he provided, and a profound 0 out of 10 stars for the claims department for being ignorant to a legitimate business man just looking for the service he paid for. its a shame when i read your mission statement and i see nothing in my experience that shows me this. thanks again joe. endurance, youre still stuck with me for a few more years and around 30k miles- lets make this our last hiccup.

Wesles Lubin

January 14th, 2017

Customer Service was Superb and made switching coverage over to my new car a breeze!

Clifford Davis

January 14th, 2017 Jesup, GA

Customer service rep Kevin D was very professional and very helpful in helping me resolve an issue I was having with mepco concerning my warranty. Without Kevin's courteous and efficient service I would have cancelled my coverage.

Chelle McGuire

January 13th, 2017 Oklahoma City, OK

Art took perfect care of me. He immediately emailed my policy information and said he would get me a duplicate copy of my contract in card sent out within 5 business days.

Henry Hollander

January 13th, 2017

Kevin did a super job. Appreciate the excellent customer service.

Lisa Ford

January 13th, 2017 Boulder, CO

Mr. Eddy P, has been my main contact since I took out my service plan! He is always so friendly and happy! I appreciate great customer service and Eddy provides it every time I contact him! Great personality!

Luana Pace

January 13th, 2017 Jersey City, NJ

Was a great. Help.. Helped me w all my ? .. Was very greatfull i will definitely. Recomend my friendz

b

January 12th, 2017 Augusta, ME

Excellent customer service! Had a question about coverage of a new policy and was given an answer completely and clearly.

Patricia Theros

January 12th, 2017

Joe was very respectful to me the entire conversation. Since I was canceling I did not think the call would be as pleasant as it was. Once I was able to explain that we had purchased a warranty when we purchased our car so we had double coverage as I thought this was a renewal of our warranty we purchased. He told me he could take care of canceling, stopping the payments and would give me a confirmation number. It was a very pleasant experience. I appreciate his customer service skills.

Tina Butler

January 12th, 2017 Cincinnati, OH

I spoke with Joe today and he answered all my questions and gave me valuable information regarding my warranty and my account. It was the information that I needed.

Hillary Alva Oden III

January 12th, 2017

Ran into financial hardship called to cancel, and manager eddie P took care of the month of January for me. He is a frigging saint

Crystal Loeser

January 12th, 2017 Stockton, CA

Edfdie H has had great customer service with me every time I call in. I will only go through him when I have any questions about my policy or in need of repairs on my car.

Mack Henson

January 11th, 2017

She was nice and informative, she made me feel important.

Mary R Coleman

January 11th, 2017

Art deserves 15 stars for his far above excellent customer service. I was confused about the waiting period, but after he explained it to me I am ok with it.

Gloria Wright

January 10th, 2017 Auburn Hills, MI

Art was very pleasant to speak with. He is the best customer service representative I have dealt with in a long time.

Sid

January 10th, 2017

Mike Nick and Everett could not have been more helpful they did a marvelous job in helping me to get the money I was due you should be very proud of your team