Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.8

John Scammel

May 12th, 2020 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Max is a very dependable and very professional person to deal with

May 14, 2020

"Thank you for the 5 star rating."

Deric Hayes

May 12th, 2020 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Endurance helped me handle my financial responsibility quickly and gave me peace of mind should something happen with my car mechanically.

May 14, 2020

Hello Deric, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Cynthia Reardon

May 12th, 2020 Wilmington, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend Endurance, both for their services and actual human contact. The gentlemen I have spoken with at Endurance have been extremely helpful. I was on a call today with account manager, Veshy, and he was incredible! During this time I have experienced shortness in the voices of Customer Service agents elsewhere. Veshy did everything he could to assist me with a very pleasant voice and attitude! Thank you Endurance and Veshy for such a pleasant experience!

May 12, 2020

Hello Cynthia, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for our company as well as one of our representatives! I will pass the message along and I know he will greatly appreciate it. -Customer Experience Department

Arjun Mittra

May 10th, 2020 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased an Endurance "Supreme" coverage policy soon after I bought my used BMW 3 series, and factored the cost of the coverage into the price I paid for the used car. My Endurance policy has now ended after 5 years and I can say it is the best decision I made to look after my car and worth every penny. Especially since BMW repairs can be expensive. Endurance covered every repair that needed to be performed over the last 5 years and provided a rental car when I needed it. Very professional with excellent customer service. I highly recommend them.

May 11, 2020

Hello Arjun, Thank you very much for taking the time out to leave such an amazing review for our company. We greatly appreciate you being a customer of ours and having an all around great experience.

Chevonne Spinks

May 8th, 2020 New Canaan, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible. Was scammed into purchasing this so called “best” warranty for my vehicle that covers everything even engine repairs. I specifically asked if my car broke down tomorrow would I be covered and was told I absolutely would. Months later I have engine issues and now I’m told that they won’t honor the repairs. Nope Endurance will not get away with this form of scam. They picked the wrong one.

Denise Park

May 8th, 2020 Marathon, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I thought it was going to cover a lot more than it really does.

Rafael

May 7th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super awful..pay and pay .. when my car broke..they ask who are you.. Beware!!! They are good to take your money..but will not pay to fix problems..and good luck cancelling the policy..they put you on hold for weeks..

Richard Miller

May 5th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is attentive and helpful

May 07, 2020

Thank you Richard for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

Roosevelt Robinson

May 5th, 2020 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Courteous agents and quick response to claims

May 07, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a 5 star review! Greatly appreciated

LaWanda Buendia

May 5th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service department is wonderful. I like the rates on thservice agreement, but I hate the endurance app.

May 05, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review!

Marva Benton

May 2nd, 2020 Mansfield, TX

It was a good experience and a good call my questions were answered and my requests were met

May 05, 2020

Hello Marva, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

M C Benton

May 1st, 2020 Mansfield, TX

I can tell you after my first service. I have not had to use yet but my experience with the reps who receive my monthly payments have been Courteous.

May 05, 2020

Hello, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Tasinda Woods

May 1st, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

Okay I originally signed up with Harrison but he didn't get my information right so when I call back I spoke with the Jennifer M she really helped me out she was really really a good representative that I really appreciate her help thank you

May 05, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review!

Mr. Robison

May 1st, 2020 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ambiguous information at registration. $250 to spend with selected merchants is not a gift card. It is a voucher for $250 in discounts. (10%) off purchase is not "$250 to spend with merchants"

May 05, 2020

Hello Mr. Robinson, we are very sorry that you are having a negative experience with our company. We will have someone reach out to you to try and see how to make it a better one.

Sherry Cornwell

May 1st, 2020 Mulberry, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called them when I thought our current insurance policy was running out. After our initial conversation, I did some further research and realized we still had 4 years of coverage with our current Policy. I called Endurance back and tried to cancel what I had initially agreed to. I ha been informed that I could get a full refund within 30 days of the transaction. When I called back and tried to cancel and get a refund, I was given the runaround. I called back a few days later, and was again given the runaround and was told the original person I had talked with was busy on another line and she would call me back. She never did. So I called again the next day and finally got someone who understood my position, and granted my cancellation and refund. I was not happy with the number of days and people I had to talk with before I got some positive action.

May 05, 2020

Hello Sherry, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386. So we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Edna Gilchrist

May 1st, 2020 Clayton, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with this company a little over two years, my first experience was my engine light came on and thought the issue would be resolve when the dealership called to pay for the diagnostic test that was done. Needless to say I was not happy to find out it was not covered. I have to say I was ready to cancelled this policy until I spoke to the Acct Manager (Amy) who rectified the situation. So for now I am still a customer.

May 05, 2020

Hello Edna, We are happy to hear that you were able to get a better experience from our company after speaking to one of our representatives. I will pass the message along and we are greatly appreciative for the review.

George Imhof

May 1st, 2020 Pasadena, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Megan was extremely helpful and friendly. It was a pleasure talking with her. She fixed a problem that has gone on for 3 months.

May 05, 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for our company!

Lynne Lindsey

May 1st, 2020 Lexington, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone I have dealt with has been not only professional - but kind. from Sales = Jose Mr. W and today = Ryan Thank you !

May 01, 2020

Hello Lynne, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Dexter

May 1st, 2020 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service person that help me on 5/1/2020 was great. She took her time in helping me with my problem. She was not telling me what she can and can not do. She was like I’m going to help you to solve this problem.

May 01, 2020

Hello Dexter, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

Timothy Fambro Sr

May 1st, 2020 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience Chelsea was very helpful

May 01, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review!

Cee SSBBW Roberts

April 30th, 2020 Fairview Heights, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had to put my car in the shop the first agent denied my claim the second agent was rude and would not listen the 3rd claim agent I spoke to Emad was amazing he got my claim processed...I've been a customer with since 2017 and every problem I've had endurance didn't cover but when I had a problem with something they did cover I had to go through 3 different claim agents just to get my problem taken care of, I'm not happy about that but I am very happy with claim agent Emad again he was amazing!

May 01, 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass along the message to Emad. He will greatly appreciate the shout out as well.

Kaye Porter

April 30th, 2020 Prescott Valley, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We received a telephone call from a man advising my husband that Endurance Policy for my Son's car was expiring. I checked the phone, found the number, called the man. I believed something was wrong, so I simply told him I would call Endurance. I did call and had the pleasure and good fortune of being assisted by MARY who us outstanding. I found her to be polite, patient, thorough and knowledgeable. I give thanks to her, and to Endurance for hiring quality employees such as Mary. She easily put my concerns to rest. In the future if I require assistance, I will call and ask to speak with her. Thank you.

May 01, 2020

Greatly appreciate the 5 star review! I will pass the message along to Mary!

Peter Caesar

April 30th, 2020 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had to use my warranty insurance and it was a very easy process except for maintenance receipt history. I had a thermostat changed and couldn't immediately get a hold of the receipt. They would not proceed with the repairs without my receipt until I was able to track it down in another state. very inconvenient.

May 01, 2020

Hello Peter, We are glad you were able to complete the claims process. We also want to welcome you to the Endurance family and look forward to working with you for the remainder of your policy.

JP in Oregon

April 30th, 2020 West Linn, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely. JPC

May 01, 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a great review for our company. Look forward to working with you for the remainder of your policy!

SANDRA R GARCIA

April 28th, 2020 Coatesville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My questions were answered every time I call

Apr 29, 2020

Thank you Sandra for taking your time to leave a review for us.

Linda Fulton

April 28th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I liked the security of knowing I would have help paying for a repair as my car aged. Luckily for me my car didn't need any major repairs prior to me trading it off. I will get a refund for the unused portion of my policy.

Apr 28, 2020

Thank you Linda for leaving a 5 star review. It is greatly appreciated and happy that you have had such a geat experience with our company.

Deborah Muhammad

April 28th, 2020 Arlington, TX

I was getting the run around and hung on but I called back got Brittany and she handle my problem I hope my future with Endurance will be the best ever!

Apr 28, 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review!

Vicencia Germain

April 25th, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SCAM!SCAM!SCAM! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY WILL NOT APPROVE YOUR CLAIMS AND TRY TO OFFER FINANCING AFTER YOU'VE BEEN PAYING YOUR POLICY!!!!! So last year May I purchased a policy from this company and was told anything that makes my car not work properly as far as my engine, transmission, turbo and etc. would be covered. Fast forward to the 11th month of my policy my turbo is giving me problem. I called Endurance twice before filling a claim and spoke to two different representative which both stated that my turbo is covered under my plan. Since I found out it is covered I proceed to filling a claim. I took my car to VW b/c I have a 2009 VW passat. The guy that inspect my car stated the reason for my turbo not working properly is because the waste gate actuator which is also a part of the turbo is spacing which is causing my turbo to not receive the amount of boost it needs to work properly. Now my contract states under listed components covered that the Turbocharger/Supercharger housing and all internal lubricated parts. Housing is only covered if damaged by Breakdown of a Covered Part. I spoke to several representatives of Endurance which all calls are recorded and all stated that housing is defined as the part that holds theTurbo. Now the part of my turbo that is messed up is a part of housing. However, my claim was still denied. Moving forward to the part of my contract that states what is not covered and nowhere in the not covered section does it state that part specifically. And going through the contract, the parts that are in the not covered section are parts you can purchase separately. The contract is unconscionable b/c the terms are only in favor of the company. My turbo is one piece, I CANNOT purchase the waste gate actuator without getting the entire Turbo itself. My problem that I am having is that sales representative, Quincy, from Endurance told me that the waste gate actuator is covered under my policy b/c it is a part of the housing. Now, William a Supervisor stated although the waste gate actuator is a part of the housing it is not covered. I have the Secure Plus coverage which from my understanding is a listed components contract meaning all the components covered within the contract will be listed. The waste gate actuator which is a part of the Turbo is not listed a a covered or not covered part. And there's a discrepancy somewhere there. Also, on my invoice from VW it does not state that the waste gate actuator is the problem. It states "ran GFF had fault for Turbo", Endurance states their inspection states otherwise. I asked for a copy of their inspection and was told it for internal purposes only. Then, William, the floor manager, tried to offer me my money back that I paid for my contract but I do not want my money back I want Endurance to abide by their contract. I would like for my Turbo to be fixed because it stated that it is covered under my contract. I'm hoping to get this matter fix and will take it as far as it needs to go to have it fix!

Terence Kollman

April 23rd, 2020 Deerfield Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very pleased with the Customer Service at Endurance. Both Wanda H and Joe K. They make a good team! I will be recommending Endurance to all our friends.

Apr 24, 2020

Hello Terence, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Debra Kievit-Kessler

April 23rd, 2020 Sicklerville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Your rep was very pleasant and provided me with the info I needed.

Apr 24, 2020

Hello Debra, First and foremost we want to say welcome to the Endurance family. Your review was short, sweet, and to the point. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to working with you. -Customer Experience Department

Peggy Miller

April 23rd, 2020 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Response quick and friendly First time with company have not needed services yet

Apr 24, 2020

Hello Peggy, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Ricardo J Trejo

April 23rd, 2020 Pflugerville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional and Courteous. No hold time and loss call.

Apr 24, 2020

Hello Ricardo, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Michael Daugherty

April 23rd, 2020 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never, ever have I had a better experience talking to a CSR than I have had with Eric. He was friendly, pleasant and knowledgeable. He actually knew the town I lived in. We talked about fishing, knife collecting and, oh yeah, business. We were on the phone for an hour and four minutes. He helped me with a financial issue and was was able solve the problem to our mutual satisfaction. This man needs to be in management because he needs to impart his ability to the newly hired. His CSR abilities come naturally but, so much can be taught. Too many people forget how to be human when they talk to their customers. I am so please with, not only Eric but, EVERYONE I have talked with at Endurance. Eric, though, was the absolute best. He made dealing with a company enjoyable a pleasant experience. I am so happy to have chosen Endurance instead of that other company (they were a nightmare). All in all, a great employee with a great company. Five stars plus.

Apr 24, 2020

Hello Michael, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Benjamin Hamilton

April 23rd, 2020 Savannah, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I were told that I would receive my policy, card, and $250.00 shopping package. But as of this day l hav'nt received nothing.

Apr 24, 2020

Hello Benjamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

rjmadeit

April 23rd, 2020 Vale, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I just recently started in February. I spoke with Brittany and she was awesome enough to answer some questions for me. Excellent customer service skills and phenomenal knowledge base.

Apr 24, 2020

Hello, Thank you for the 5 star rating! It is much appreciated! Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Morgan Harvey

April 23rd, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys rock and Brittany T. is a great customer service rep!

Apr 24, 2020

Hello Morgan, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Dennis Warren

April 23rd, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

She was very nice and polite and explained everything I needed to know

Apr 24, 2020

Hello Dennis, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Sean

April 20th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lovely and live up to theyre expectations, the work was done without hassle, say no more.

Apr 20, 2020

Hello Sean, Thank you very much for taking your time to leave a review! It is greatly appreciated. -Customer Experience Department

Mitchell Vaughn

April 20th, 2020 Pearl, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Simple enrollment both associates we excellent, I could tell they loved their jobs.

Apr 20, 2020

Hello Mitchell, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. It is greatly appreciated. -Customer Experience Department

Truth

April 18th, 2020 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Rude customer service and they absolutely refused to cancel my policy. I should not have to explain other than “I no longer need the service.” Had a representative hang up on me, called back got someone else named renetta and she also refused to cancel policy and preceded to yell on the phone! I was never rude to either of these representatives even after they continued to get rude with not only me, but my mother as well! This company is a scam. Horrible experience, wasted money! They still have not canceled my policy!

Apr 20, 2020

Hello, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. We are unable to locate you in the system without further identifying information. We would urge you to please reach out to us so we can try to address your concerns and provide further assistance. Please call in at 833-760-0386. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Luis F. Velazquez

April 16th, 2020 Miami Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Easy and productive, very professional. Is a good warranty

Apr 17, 2020

Thank you very much for the review. we greatly appreciate it.

Laura Mastroff Barry

April 13th, 2020 Palm City, FL

Chelsea was extremely friendly and helpful!

Apr 14, 2020

Hello Laura, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

yaya O

April 13th, 2020 Buffalo, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It is amazing so is the customer service

Apr 14, 2020

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

SHO TIME!

April 13th, 2020 Appleton, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were all helpful! Chelsea was very polite, and she sounded really cute😉

Azia Gould

April 13th, 2020 Rochester, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service, as well as satisfaction

Apr 14, 2020

Hello Azia, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Larry

April 13th, 2020 Greenwood, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is always very helpful !!!

Apr 14, 2020

Hello Larry, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Meech Dollaz

April 13th, 2020 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The lady I spoke to was so nice respectable I really appreciate all of the services you guys do

Apr 14, 2020

Hello, First and foremost we want to say welcome to the Endurance family. Your review was short, sweet, and to the point. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to working with you. -Customer Experience Department

Jason Leonard

April 13th, 2020 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customers care dept is very helpful and knowledgeable

Apr 14, 2020

Hello Jason, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

Breadlady7

April 13th, 2020 Omaha, NE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

RE: New Customer VERNETTA went above excellency to retain a new customer. She has great knowledge of your product and highly skilled in negotiating the best options. Vernetta is very hospitable extremely determined to please. This employee should be commended for representing every positive aspect your company has to offer. Thank you for employing her. Sheila Boatman

Apr 14, 2020

Hello, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

George S Weichelt

April 11th, 2020 North Fort Myers, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Endurance is the worst warranty company in the business. They will go out of their way, with a lot of jibberish just to keep from paying legitimately covered items. Do not waste your money with this deceiving, dishonest company. They do not honor their warranty when it plainly says right in your paperwork that an item covered will not be paid for and they refuse to honor their commitment to arbitration.

Apr 15, 2020

George, We appreciate you working with our Customer Service Manager to find a resolution. We appreciate your patience and we're glad to have you as a customer! Thank you, Customer Experience Department