Founded in 2006, Endurance is a car warranty provider that offers a variety of options for consumers seeking vehicle protection plans. The company offers extended warranty protection for new cars and used vehicles under 10 years old with less than 150,000 odometer miles. Vehicles with high mileage are not eligible for Endurance protection plans. Although, Endurance may give some exceptions to those rules depending on the factors of the specific situation. Whether you have a new or pre-owned car, Endurance has a protection plan to suit a customer's warranty needs.

Review Icon

Customer Review: JP from Oregon

"This company has been fantastic..this is a real review, I have had endurance for over two years now and even my Merc dealer says they are great to work with. They do have the best prices and coverage I have come across and they honor their contracts. I have no doubt in my mind all my continuing extended service contracts will be with Endurance. And for those questioning, they have paid more than I did for the coverage...this tells me they are a great company because they take care of their clients...choose wisely."

View Endurance Warranty Reviews

As part of its coverage, Endurance also offers 24-hour roadside assistance. Upon signing up for car warranty coverage, Endurance offers a free 30-day or 1,000-mile money back guarantee. Potential clients can choose a protection plan from four coverage plans. This makes it possible to find an affordable plan that offers good coverage and value.

The Good

• Warranty Plans and Coverage
  • Warranty Cost
  • Other Features
  • Insured Plans
  • Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

Warranty Plans and Coverage

Endurance offers four different vehicle protection coverage options:

• Select Premiere —Select Premiere is for higher mileage vehicles. The components of the car that the select premiere plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, fuel, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Secure — Secure plan is Endurance's most affordable plan. The components of the car that the secure plan provides coverage for are; drive axle, engine, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.
  • Superior — The Superior plan offers the highest level of stated component coverage available. The sections of the car that the superior plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharge.
  • Supreme — The Supreme plan is very similar to the factory warranty that a new car comes with and will provide maximum protection for all of your vehicle's parts. The components of the car that this plan provides coverage for are; air conditioning, brakes, cooling system, drive axle, electrical components, engine, suspension, fuel, gaskets, steering, transfer case, transmission, and turbo/supercharger.

Each of these types of plans include certain exclusions so it is important to view an Endurance auto protection contract to better understand the terms of this auto warranty coverage and get the specific rate for each coverage option.

Endurance's warranty services and auto warranty options allow car owners to find a service contract that best meets their needs and covers major auto repairs.

Warranty Cost

The monthly premium of a car warranty is determined by the age, mileage, and use of the vehicle. Because of the wide variety of different plans at Endurace, there is a wide range of options for almost every budget. The average cost of an Endurance car warranty is typically $350–$700 per year. However, the cost varies depending on the extended coverage desired and the condition of the car. For more detailed information about what auto warranty costs and monthly payments would be for your car, contact Endurance directly.

Other Features

Each of Endurance's four extended car warranty plans also offer additional car assistance:

• 24/7 roadside assistance
  • Towing to the nearest authorized facility (within 25 miles)
  • Lockout assistance
  • Battery start service
  • Emergency fuel delivery (owner must pay for the cost of the fuel)
  • Flat tire changes (with owner's own spare tire)
  • Car rental reimbursement
  • Trip interruption aid

During any 72-hour period, owners are entitled to one roadside assistance service covered under the policy.

Rental car reimbursement applies during the time that a vehicle is in the repair shop for repairs covered by an Endurance service plan. These rental car benefits are limited to a maximum of $30 per day for five days per occurrence. Assistance with rental car costs is a great-added feature to Endurance's vehicle service contracts.

Clients can receive trip interruption aid when a covered part or system causes a vehicle breakdown while the vehicle is more than 100 miles from home. With this assistance owners can be reimbursed up to $450 for costs incurred while the vehicle was not drivable and in the repair facility. Owners can receive a maximum of $150 per day for three days to offset costs incurred during a covered breakdown. Knowing that this is an added feature offers peace of mind.

Each additional service and feature shows Endurance's commitment to providing great value to its customers and increasing clients' peace of mind and to maintain customer satisfaction.

Insured Plans

Endurance's extended auto warranty plans are 100 percent insured by some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation. This benefits the consumers who buy a warranty from Endurance because it gives more peace of mind and the assurance that Endurance will be able to meet claims obligations on its extended car protection plans.

Member of the Vehicle Protection Agency

The Vehicle Protection Agency us a non-profit trade association that protects firms in the automotive service contract industry. They educate consumers on their rights, protect consumers, and make sure that the company is up-to-code and using the best business practices. This is an important resource for consumers so they can receive important information and voice their concerns. Endurance is not only a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency, but is a gold member which the company has earned over years of serving its customers honestly and in the best way possible. Not every car warranty company is a member of the Vehicle Protection Agency and even fewer are gold members.

The Bad

No Corrosion Coverage

Unfortunately, Endurance does not provide warranty coverage or protection from corrosion or rust to its customers. However, this is a fairly standard practice among extended warranty providers. Most do not cover the repair costs damage caused by normal wear and tear or damage resulting from failure to properly service and maintain the care for your vehicle.

Car owners should keep their cars well-maintained and make sure it receives service regularly to ensure that they do not void their warranty.

The Bottom Line

Car repairs can be quite expensive, so an extended warranty offers protection against these repairs. Endurance is a trusted provider among extended warranty companies. Its extended coverage plans are all insured, so clients can be confident that claims for expensive vehicle repairs will be met and the performance of their car will be maintained.

Endurance offers four different insured warranty plans for potential clients to choose from, which makes it easy for clients to find the extended car coverage they need at the ideal rate.

Endurance publishes sample service contracts online. Customers can read a sample warranty contract to get a better sense of the types of extended warranty coverage offered, the deductible amounts, and the terms and conditions. All Endurance car warranty plans include 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and other helpful features.

The transparency and benefits that comes with an Endurance extended warranty show the company's commitment to good client care. They also make Endurance competitive with other car warranty companies.

Buying an extended warranty can provide peace of mind for a client, and there are many warranty companies to choose from. For those looking for a coverage plan for major repairs because the manufacturer's warranty expired or because they want to protect a recently-acquired used vehicle with similar coverage, Endurance vehicle protection plans offer great coverage and benefits.

Read verified reviews from Endurance customers to help you decide if Endurance is right for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Endurance below.

3.8

Stephen LeFever

July 1st, 2020 Minor Hill, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thankfully I have not had to use my warranty yet. The only problem I have had is waiting over a month to receive a copy of my policy.

Llewellyn Scott

July 1st, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm having axel issues, Endurance determined that a problem exist, but put it on me to prove that axel is damaged. The axel is damage in the fact it doesn't hold an alignment, the knocking noise when turning left or right, the whelk pulls, and when stopping the wheel skips. I'm very disappointed â˜_ï¸è

Bruce Bergen

July 1st, 2020 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Too Expensive and too difficult to understand. Is it just the drive train the is covered?

Carlos A. Perez

July 1st, 2020 Sugar Land, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought it twice. First time great. Second time i felt I was tricked. I thought I bought the same coverage and it was not

Howard Shannon

July 1st, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not happy at all with the level of service. Claims process is awful and drawn out.it should not take weeks and months to start and approve a claim! I pay way too much money every month to be treated as if I'm wrong in asking the company to get a move on getting my vehicle back on the road! My car has been stuck in a shop in Atlanta, GA for weeks and the claim is still not approved yet.

Jul 01, 2020

Hello Howard, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] so we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Jeff Burns

July 1st, 2020 Grand Saline, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven't got a good review for them. Because I bought the best warranty for my vehicle and they magically don't cover what the warranty paper says.

Jul 01, 2020

Hello Jeff, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] so we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Ivan

July 1st, 2020 De Soto, IA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I should have read reviews before I purchased this god awful service. Will never recommend it to anyone. My car was tied up in the shop for almost 2 weeks.

Jul 01, 2020

Hello Ivan, We are terribly sorry that you are receiving not the best service from us. Please make it easier for us to locate you in the system and either send us an email with your contract information and or call in. The email to use to contact us is [email protected] -Customer Experience Department

Joseph Moncada

June 18th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very great. Just need to look at ball joints for coverage

CHARLES CURRY

June 17th, 2020 Houston, TX

MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR, WITH ENDURANCE HAS BEEN VERY PLEASURABLE SO FAR. ALL THE GUYS WHICH I TALKED TO, WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND TOOK THEIR TIME WITH ME. I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING MORE. I HOPE ALL MY DEALINGS WILL GO AS WELL. CHARLES CURRY

lantonelly

June 17th, 2020 Mount Laurel, NJ

Friendly and very knowledgeable representative.

Barbara Robinson

June 17th, 2020 ,

The people who they have working 4 them r very friendly.

Cheryl

June 17th, 2020 Port Arthur, TX

Excellent! Mr. Norris W and Vernetta (manager) were awesome!!

Kevin Dixie

June 17th, 2020 Granite City, IL

The agents were wonderful and polite. Loved their professionalism and patience.

Ron

June 10th, 2020 Camby, IN

The lady that handled our call, was very courteous and knowledgeable. She gave us a very thorough report of what the warranty covers and then transferred us to a manager to complete the transaction. Very nice lady. I am sorry I cannot remember her name. But she was very polite and left a very good impression with us. Thank you.

Tiffany Hines

June 10th, 2020 Charlotte, NC

Great representatives they were all extremely nice and found me a great quote

Patti Ellis

June 9th, 2020 , SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience today with Chelsea from Endurance was great! My computer had deleted my email from Endurance with my contract. I called Endurance and figured I would be on hold forever. However, I was connected to her in less than 1 minute!! She was super nice on the phone and immediately put my fears to rest when she told me she could email me a copy of my contract right away. She also sent me directions on how to access my digital rewards. She was the best thing to happen to me today! Endurance has an amazing employee in Chelsea.

ONeal Clarke

June 9th, 2020 Scranton, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wonderful experience......Representative was quite helpful

Christine

June 9th, 2020 ,

Quick and easy, the staff was knowledgeable and helpful

Tina

June 9th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

always great, everybody is very helpful. I love that Christoph R takes the time to make sure everything is understood, and my price is great!

veranika moore

June 9th, 2020 Chesapeake, VA

Customer service and product knowledge !

Erik medina

June 9th, 2020 Orlando, FL

It was a GREAT experience! The two people I spoke to were very helpful!

TJ Presley

June 9th, 2020 Snellville, GA

Jay provided horrible customer service..

Valerie Davis

June 9th, 2020 Stockbridge, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The agent that I spoke to was very courteous and very quickly assisted me with the information that I was seeking.

Dean Brown

June 9th, 2020 New City, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've honored the contract each time there was a claim.

Scott Riggins

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience has been horrible. After speaking with several people and spending three weeks sorting through an issue with my claim, the dealership still was not cleared to fix my car. I was told that I needed to file a new claim for my front axles, which are covered, and that was occurred. However, before the dealership could explain the claim fully, they were told that the axles would not be covered. This is the second time that this has occurred. I understand that the first claim contained parts that were not covered and that is why the claim was denied. However, after following the steps of taking the car to the dealership, as instructed by Endurance, filing a new claim for the COVERED parts, as instructed by ENDURANCE. I am left with the same result. This warranty is not worth the money or the time that you will have to spend chasing them to get your COVERED parts repaired. LESSON LEARNED!!

May 18, 2020

Hello Scott, I am glad that we were able to make your experience a better one. Feel free to respond with an updated review and star rating. -Customer Experience Department

Shawn Oglesby

May 13th, 2020 Tampa, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very polite did not ask many questions,answered my husband question dud not rush then offered to send additonal contract info if we did not have available..thank you

May 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review

Adri puppies

May 13th, 2020 Springfield, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service!!!! Excellent!! Employees are super nice.

May 14, 2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Destiny Corley

May 13th, 2020 Henderson, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Brittany was very helpful today! She was very understanding and easy to talk to! If I could request her every time I called that would be great! Seriously!!!

May 14, 2020

Hello Destiny, Thank you for the review! I will pass the message along to Brittany

Nathan Flow

May 13th, 2020 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thorough and concise. She did a great job explaining the Apex Pro warranty.

May 14, 2020

Hello Nathan, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Judy Hollister

May 13th, 2020 Cypress, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jeff was very nice and very helpful with getting my payment deferred for May.

May 14, 2020

Hello Judy, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

William Wallace

May 12th, 2020 Groves, TX

Easy to talk with someone not a comptor Fond out what I wanted to know

May 14, 2020

Hello William, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

Patrickprod27

May 12th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome customer service. Vnetta really helped me understand policy and gave me stellar assistance. I appreciate all her help!

May 14, 2020

"Thank you for the 5 star rating."

Romanza Clayton

May 12th, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Like everything so far...haven't had to use it yet. Love their customer service!

May 14, 2020

Hello Romanza, Thank you for the 5 star rating! It is much appreciated! Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Simon Bailor

May 12th, 2020 Elmira, NY

First time user. I was impressed with the customer service and the ease of using your service. Thank you

May 14, 2020

Hello Simon, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

John Scammel

May 12th, 2020 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Max is a very dependable and very professional person to deal with

May 14, 2020

"Thank you for the 5 star rating."

Deric Hayes

May 12th, 2020 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Endurance helped me handle my financial responsibility quickly and gave me peace of mind should something happen with my car mechanically.

May 14, 2020

Hello Deric, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Cynthia Reardon

May 12th, 2020 Wilmington, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend Endurance, both for their services and actual human contact. The gentlemen I have spoken with at Endurance have been extremely helpful. I was on a call today with account manager, Veshy, and he was incredible! During this time I have experienced shortness in the voices of Customer Service agents elsewhere. Veshy did everything he could to assist me with a very pleasant voice and attitude! Thank you Endurance and Veshy for such a pleasant experience!

May 12, 2020

Hello Cynthia, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for our company as well as one of our representatives! I will pass the message along and I know he will greatly appreciate it. -Customer Experience Department

Arjun Mittra

May 10th, 2020 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I purchased an Endurance "Supreme" coverage policy soon after I bought my used BMW 3 series, and factored the cost of the coverage into the price I paid for the used car. My Endurance policy has now ended after 5 years and I can say it is the best decision I made to look after my car and worth every penny. Especially since BMW repairs can be expensive. Endurance covered every repair that needed to be performed over the last 5 years and provided a rental car when I needed it. Very professional with excellent customer service. I highly recommend them.

May 11, 2020

Hello Arjun, Thank you very much for taking the time out to leave such an amazing review for our company. We greatly appreciate you being a customer of ours and having an all around great experience.

Chevonne Spinks

May 8th, 2020 New Canaan, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible. Was scammed into purchasing this so called “best” warranty for my vehicle that covers everything even engine repairs. I specifically asked if my car broke down tomorrow would I be covered and was told I absolutely would. Months later I have engine issues and now I’m told that they won’t honor the repairs. Nope Endurance will not get away with this form of scam. They picked the wrong one.

Denise Park

May 8th, 2020 Marathon, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I thought it was going to cover a lot more than it really does.

Rafael

May 7th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Super awful..pay and pay .. when my car broke..they ask who are you.. Beware!!! They are good to take your money..but will not pay to fix problems..and good luck cancelling the policy..they put you on hold for weeks..

Richard Miller

May 5th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is attentive and helpful

May 07, 2020

Thank you Richard for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

Roosevelt Robinson

May 5th, 2020 Baltimore, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Courteous agents and quick response to claims

May 07, 2020

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a 5 star review! Greatly appreciated

LaWanda Buendia

May 5th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service department is wonderful. I like the rates on thservice agreement, but I hate the endurance app.

May 05, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review!

Marva Benton

May 2nd, 2020 Mansfield, TX

It was a good experience and a good call my questions were answered and my requests were met

May 05, 2020

Hello Marva, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

M C Benton

May 1st, 2020 Mansfield, TX

I can tell you after my first service. I have not had to use yet but my experience with the reps who receive my monthly payments have been Courteous.

May 05, 2020

Hello, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Tasinda Woods

May 1st, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

Okay I originally signed up with Harrison but he didn't get my information right so when I call back I spoke with the Jennifer M she really helped me out she was really really a good representative that I really appreciate her help thank you

May 05, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review!

Mr. Robison

May 1st, 2020 Arlington, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

ambiguous information at registration. $250 to spend with selected merchants is not a gift card. It is a voucher for $250 in discounts. (10%) off purchase is not "$250 to spend with merchants"

May 05, 2020

Hello Mr. Robinson, we are very sorry that you are having a negative experience with our company. We will have someone reach out to you to try and see how to make it a better one.

Sherry Cornwell

May 1st, 2020 Mulberry, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called them when I thought our current insurance policy was running out. After our initial conversation, I did some further research and realized we still had 4 years of coverage with our current Policy. I called Endurance back and tried to cancel what I had initially agreed to. I ha been informed that I could get a full refund within 30 days of the transaction. When I called back and tried to cancel and get a refund, I was given the runaround. I called back a few days later, and was again given the runaround and was told the original person I had talked with was busy on another line and she would call me back. She never did. So I called again the next day and finally got someone who understood my position, and granted my cancellation and refund. I was not happy with the number of days and people I had to talk with before I got some positive action.

May 05, 2020

Hello Sherry, We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us. We would like to have a conversation with you. Please call in at 833-760-0386. So we can set up a time to talk to you. We are having a difficult time locating your file. We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Edna Gilchrist

May 1st, 2020 Clayton, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been with this company a little over two years, my first experience was my engine light came on and thought the issue would be resolve when the dealership called to pay for the diagnostic test that was done. Needless to say I was not happy to find out it was not covered. I have to say I was ready to cancelled this policy until I spoke to the Acct Manager (Amy) who rectified the situation. So for now I am still a customer.

May 05, 2020

Hello Edna, We are happy to hear that you were able to get a better experience from our company after speaking to one of our representatives. I will pass the message along and we are greatly appreciative for the review.