Endurance

8.2

Charlotte Davis Dallas, TX

I all I can say is I've had nothing but good experiences with your people I spoken to three different people all three were equally helpful and a great help I don't know what to say but it was a good experience in I'm looking forward to I'm happy to be a part of your company the blessed

CHARLES CURRY Houston, TX

MY EXPERIENCE SO FAR, WITH ENDURANCE HAS BEEN VERY PLEASURABLE SO FAR. ALL THE GUYS WHICH I TALKED TO, WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL, AND TOOK THEIR TIME WITH ME. I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING MORE. I HOPE ALL MY DEALINGS WILL GO AS WELL. CHARLES CURRY

Ron Camby, IN

The lady that handled our call, was very courteous and knowledgeable. She gave us a very thorough report of what the warranty covers and then transferred us to a manager to complete the transaction. Very nice lady. I am sorry I cannot remember her name. But she was very polite and left a very good impression with us. Thank you.

Edna Gilchrist Clayton, NC

I have been with this company a little over two years, my first experience was my engine light came on and thought the issue would be resolve when the dealership called to pay for the diagnostic test that was done. Needless to say I was not happy to find out it was not covered. I have to say I was ready to cancelled this policy until I spoke to the Acct Manager (Amy) who rectified the situation. So for now I am still a customer.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Edna, We are happy to hear that you were able to get a better experience from our company after speaking to one of our representatives. I will pass the message along and we are greatly appreciative for the review.

Peter Caesar Charlotte, NC

I had to use my warranty insurance and it was a very easy process except for maintenance receipt history. I had a thermostat changed and couldn't immediately get a hold of the receipt. They would not proceed with the repairs without my receipt until I was able to track it down in another state. very inconvenient.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Peter, We are glad you were able to complete the claims process. We also want to welcome you to the Endurance family and look forward to working with you for the remainder of your policy.

May. 1st, 2020

Betty Stockdale Carrollton, GA

Tabatha is excellent at representing your company. She is so good that I even remembered her from when she was new and I spoke to her. She is efficient and explains all of the features and benefits of endurance. She reminded me of parts of the warranty that I had forgotten about.

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for leaving a review for Tabitha! I will pass down the information!

Apr. 13th, 2020

Dawn Pedersen Reno, NV

The product appears to be a good one. For me, it was desirable, but costly for my fixed income. I had signed up, but after doing the math and my budget had to cancel the next working day. Before Along a commitment, the customer should be able to review the contract . with full disclosure. Brittany cancelled my account and she was wonderful. I appreciated her professionalism and understanding. Thank you.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Dawn, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Apr. 6th, 2020

Carmen J. Quintiliani Waltham, MA

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH ENDURANCE VIA TELEPHONE - COULD HAVE ASKED FOR NONE BETTER; I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BOTH CRYSTAL AND KETRELL FOR THEIR KINDNESS, PROFESSIONALISM, AND KNOWLEDGE IN HELPING ME WITH MY EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR MY HONDA CIVIC. I AM VERY APPRECIATIVE OF ALL THEIR ASSISTANCE. SINCERELY, CARMEN J. QUINTILIANI

Reply from Endurance

Hello Carmen, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Dave Dean Saint Augustine, FL

I had a bad experience in the past when I needed to get my car repaired. Because of this I wasn't expecting much when I called for some help today. I was pleasantly surprised with great customer service. She helped me move my payment and was very pleasant and helpful.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Dave, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Michael de Leon Spring Branch, TX

Michaela help me terrifically she knows all about how to handle the situation she knew who I was immediately and perform professionally I feel confident talking to her that I was giving all the right information pertaining to my account thank you very much for imploring no 4 hiring such great help thank you

Reply from Endurance

Hello Michael, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Dianna Lindquist Las Vegas, NV

I misplaced my paper Warranty and called the company to ask for one to be emailed. I spoke with Kelsey. She was able to find the warranty quickly and email me the copy while we were still on the phone together. It took less than five minutes! Excellent customer service! Thank you so much.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Dianna, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Darcie Bilyeu Independence, MO

I really appreciate the understanding & help I received from customer service because of the hour we are in. Things are difficult & other companies ate trying to get me to cancel to go with them & I'm not going to because younhave a get customer care & a good policy!!! Thank you!!!

Reply from Endurance

Hello Darcie, First and foremost we want to say welcome to the Endurance family. Your review was short, sweet, and to the point. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to working with you. -Customer Experience Department

David

Scott went above and beyond when answering my questions and made sure that I wasn't on hold while finding an answer that he wasn't sure about. He didn't transfer me to other departments or make me go through another process and was very thorough. Very happy with his interaction and positive demeanor.

D. R. James

Kevin D assisted me in cancelling my service. He explained all of the +/- of the plan. After discussion, he cancelled the contract with refunds which he assures me will be forthcoming in up to 5 business days. He was extremely professional and I just wanted you to know. Thank you.

David Scott Charlotte, NC

The wording of the Plan Details troubled me. There are so many bad apples I your industry that I was not confident in the Endurance brand. The professionalism of Joe gave me 2nd thoughts about the integrity of the company. If Joe represents the company accurately, then I commend Endurance for their service to the merican public. Thank you, Joe.

Clifford Davis Jesup, GA

Customer service rep Kevin D was very professional and very helpful in helping me resolve an issue I was having with mepco concerning my warranty. Without Kevin's courteous and efficient service I would have cancelled my coverage.

Maria R. Northbrook, IL

I ended up selling the vehicle that had the Endurance policy on it, did not get a new car because I didn't need one so I called in to cancel my coverage and customer service was very helpful in getting this done for me. I received the prorated refund that they promised in the mail yesterday. Very fast and very friendly service!

Matthew Goff Lewisville, TX

Tabitha was very knowledgeable and helpful the entire call. I could hear her smile from beginning to end.

Ross Bendewald

Terrible. I waited on hold for over an hour just to be told they wouldn’t cover my repairs strictly upon a technicality. Can’t get anyone to call me back, Was told it would be DAYS before a manager could even speak with me, they lied about the benifits offered for signing up with them. Will be canceling soon

Mr. Robison Arlington, TX

ambiguous information at registration. $250 to spend with selected merchants is not a gift card. It is a voucher for $250 in discounts. (10%) off purchase is not "$250 to spend with merchants"

Reply from Endurance

Hello Mr. Robinson, we are very sorry that you are having a negative experience with our company. We will have someone reach out to you to try and see how to make it a better one.

Jim Ross Ballwin, MO

READ THE SMALL PRINT... Purchased a 36 month policy for my 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS in October of 2018. Fortunately, I only put 20K on the car over the past two years and the vehicle was relatively reliable during it's ownership, filing only one $900 claim less the $100 deductible. I recently purchased a new car, that has a full factory warranty. I contacted Endurance to cancel my contract, and file for a refund for the remaining 11 months in premiums or approx $1100. Much to my surprise, I was told that my single clam of $900 would be deducted from the remaining balance, resulting in a refund of less than $100. The Endurance CSR offered to apply my balance to another car, but that would require signing a new 4 year agreement. To add insult to injury, to cancel my policy I have to fill out a "paper form" (that they would email) have it notarized, and fax it back. Not very user friendly and seems rather antiquated in 2021. If you are planning on trading your car before the end of the term of your policy and God forbid file a clam, don't expect much of a refund for the unused amount. All being said, the pro-rated cost of my 36 month $4200 policy in now over $6000. Safe to say, that I won't be doing business with Endurance again.

jamal king Joliet, IL

The cost is much lower as compared to other warranty companies I have researched. Also the phone representatives are very professional and don't pester or pressure you th sign up.

Steve Siebel Cincinnati, OH

Max was very patient listing to and answering all our questions. If all service calls were this patient and nice as Max, there would be a much better world all around.

ED IANNUCCI Philadelphia, PA

They use the term “normal wear and tear” to deny claims! My warranty has been paid in full for a year. I have until March of 2021 or 166000 miles. My truck has 146k and the transmission went. I called a filed a claim in wich they assured me that transmissions are covered. I asked them if there were any reasons why it wouldn’t be covered and they said yes... neglect. GREAT! I have been religious with oil changes as well as fluid checks, wheel rotations, lubes, etc. the adjuster inspected it twice and said that it was a covered failure. GREAT! As soon as it gets back to whoever is in charge DENIED! Both of my mechanics were shocked and appalled because they deal with warranty companies and my situation was a typical scenario that was covered by other 3rd party warranty companies. The reason for denial was NORMAL WEAR” the manufacturer calls for transmission service at 150k and it failed at 146k. I appealed and they wouldn’t budge. I have filled out cancellation forms and I’m not interested in a pro rated amount I want my $2968 refunded because it is paid in full and they’ve done nothing to warrant a partial refund. If this is done I’m willing to quietly part ways but if not... stay tuned Edward Iannucci Edit Delete Share

patricia jones Detroit, MI

The young men’s were very professional explained everything to me to the point where I could understand it I’m very happy I decided to use your company

Angie Fidler Kansas City, MO

Endurance warranty company is a scam! Do not purchase! I got the warranty 8/28/19. I’ve had 2 expensive repairs done on my 2017 Chevy Malibu that the claims were denied. The sales person told me it was bumper to bumper coverage excluding wear and tear. I was told later this is a component listed plan and the parts submitted for claims weren’t listed. They list general engine parts and you’d have to be a mechanic to understand the components! So I pay them thousands of dollars for piece of mind but end up spending more out of pocket on repairs with no piece of mind! I can’t believe they can get away with this! They are crooks!

Teresa Peitrowski Portland, OR

Oh. My. God. I would never ever EVER buy from these people. My husband has been getting the hard sell for days. Today I had the misfortune of answering the salesman's call. He was classically rude and condescending. He continually talked over me, belittled all my reasons for not committing to buy, badmouthed competitors' products, scolded me I was making a mistake... and on and on and on. I kept repeating, "I'm not interested, thank you" while he talked over me and down to me without so much as taking a breath. Stereotypical hard sell tactics, with zero respect for the customer. I finally repeated, "I'm hanging up now" about a dozen times, while he continued yammering away. Holey moley. I have no idea whether the warranty is any good or not, but I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be trying to deal with these people. No thank you!

Stephanie Lynn Taylor Locust Grove, OK

I just Signed up and they were very nice and quick with response to each question which made me feel comfortable in buying coverage from them. Knowledge.

Pamela Bonner-silver Jonesboro, AR

My overall experience with customer service was extremely professional and detailed and on point answered all of the questions that I asked and also was given a reasonable quote

Reply from Endurance

Pamela, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Sep. 15th, 2020

David Dallas, TX

Totally awesome service from front til back. Made one call to explain my situation. The agent was professional answer my questions. Problem solved. Replaced my water pump, on a 2015 C7 Corvette. Thanks again Go Endurance!

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Jul. 20th, 2020

Derrick Clifton Palmyra, NJ

The young lady and customer service was very polite and extremely helpful. My only issue I have so far is I haven't received my policy yet but I'm pretty sure she's taken care of that for me

Triecy Jackson Marrero, LA

There was an error with the automatic payment from my checking account, I called endurance to make them aware of it and they immediately fix the problem in addition to decrease in my monthly payment! The customer service was very understanding and empathetic to my situation.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Triecy, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Jul. 14th, 2020

Tasinda Woods Phoenix, AZ

Okay I originally signed up with Harrison but he didn't get my information right so when I call back I spoke with the Jennifer M she really helped me out she was really really a good representative that I really appreciate her help thank you

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review!

Cee SSBBW Roberts Fairview Heights, IL

I had to put my car in the shop the first agent denied my claim the second agent was rude and would not listen the 3rd claim agent I spoke to Emad was amazing he got my claim processed...I've been a customer with since 2017 and every problem I've had endurance didn't cover but when I had a problem with something they did cover I had to go through 3 different claim agents just to get my problem taken care of, I'm not happy about that but I am very happy with claim agent Emad again he was amazing!

Reply from Endurance

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass along the message to Emad. He will greatly appreciate the shout out as well.

May. 1st, 2020

Linda Fulton Chicago, IL

I liked the security of knowing I would have help paying for a repair as my car aged. Luckily for me my car didn't need any major repairs prior to me trading it off. I will get a refund for the unused portion of my policy.

Reply from Endurance

Thank you Linda for leaving a 5 star review. It is greatly appreciated and happy that you have had such a geat experience with our company.

Apr. 28th, 2020

rjmadeit Vale, NC

I just recently started in February. I spoke with Brittany and she was awesome enough to answer some questions for me. Excellent customer service skills and phenomenal knowledge base.

Reply from Endurance

Hello, Thank you for the 5 star rating! It is much appreciated! Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Apr. 24th, 2020

Mermaid Highland Park, MI

I'm in Tears at this very moment 😥😥😥 Endurance surprised me. I was expecting a don't care attack. But it was quite the opposite. The customer service was phenomenal warm felt. Thank You so much Mermaid

Reply from Endurance

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave such a heartfelt review.

Apr. 13th, 2020

THOMAS OTT Aliquippa, PA

I'm new to Endurance but your representative, Tabitha G, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and pleasant. Since I'm new to your product I really can't rate your quality or trustworthiness below.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Thomas, Thank you for the 5 star rating! It is much appreciated! Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Lisa Bohnak Springfield, MA

Had call early this afternoon about updating my new debit card I will be activated on April 3 dont remember her name off hand but she did take care of it for me ..Thanks Lisa Bohnak

Reply from Endurance

Hello Lisa, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Just Dom Richmond, VA

The Representative was polite , friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful ! She Made the call very smooth and accurate ; she also rectified my issue and assured that I received the correct feedback !

Reply from Endurance

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Marvin Thrasher Decatur, GA

The representative was very understanding my financial setback and I am truly thankful for adjusting my account. It definitely helps to be a committed client with superb service like what I received. Thank you again.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Marvin, Thank you for the 5 star rating! It is much appreciated! Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Sharon Benjamin Chicago, IL

Very kind and patience, she answer all my questions correctly ...the best customer service knows what to say and to do.. . without trying to persuade ones just to get points. Thank you for being honest. ( Today at 10:28am )

Reply from Endurance

Hello Sharon, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Melody Monteiro East Liverpool, OH

My experience with is limited as I just purchased the policy and have not used it. The purchase process was simple and easy. I did have a question regarding the warranty and emailed customer service. I am still waiting for a response.

David Bennett Franklin, TN

I went to the company web site for a quote on a car i just purchased. It claimed that i could get a uick on line quote. I entered all of the pertinant information and it said i would be receiving an email with a quote. I received an email without the quote and was asked to call for the quote. I received a phone call which i declined to answer. I do not like being bombarded with phone calls as soon as any interest is shown. Why can an extended coverage company not give an estimated cost via email such as standard auto insurance companies. I received three phone calls within minutes of submitting my information. Guess i'll go without an extended warranty since the only way to get a quote is to spend extended time on the phone. It also appears by other reviews that the company often refuses payment of claims claiming existing conditions on the car. Isn't this why one gets insurance, for unforseen conditions? Guess i`ll pass on this for now.

Lisa Ford Boulder, CO

Mr. Eddy P, has been my main contact since I took out my service plan! He is always so friendly and happy! I appreciate great customer service and Eddy provides it every time I contact him! Great personality!

Royal Harris

Scott did an awesome job explaining the questions I presented. He was very professional and confident. I enjoy good customer service as he represented your company outstandingly.

Britney Jackson New York, NY

The customer service representative was very rude and rarely knew what they were talking about. One would tell me something, the next something different. Took me over 4 months and 3 to 4 representatives to get my policy canceled.

Steve Tenisha New York, NY

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!! They are fast in taking your money, but when it comes to fulfill your claims you will wait..... They will treat you like a dog, running after them. And they will do everything not to fulfill their part. I am waiting more then a week for their respond while my car still in the shop.

Carlos A. Perez Sugar Land, TX

I bought it twice. First time great. Second time i felt I was tricked. I thought I bought the same coverage and it was not

Sean Philadelphia, PA

Lovely and live up to theyre expectations, the work was done without hassle, say no more.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Sean, Thank you very much for taking your time to leave a review! It is greatly appreciated. -Customer Experience Department

Apr. 20th, 2020