Endurance

8.1

Patricia Theros

Joe was very respectful to me the entire conversation. Since I was canceling I did not think the call would be as pleasant as it was. Once I was able to explain that we had purchased a warranty when we purchased our car so we had double coverage as I thought this was a renewal of our warranty we purchased. He told me he could take care of canceling, stopping the payments and would give me a confirmation number. It was a very pleasant experience. I appreciate his customer service skills.

Kerndj173 Silver Spring, MD

Great customer service. Robert V. Was great on explaining the warranty and whats covered

Dalia Balderas Austin, TX

Customer service in enrollment were very professional n explained the contract very well. Looking forward in working with your company.

Leonard W. Horton Memphis, TN

Vernetta was very helpful and attentive to my needs. I will continue doing business and recommend friends and family as well.

Todd m Schiftar Waterford, MI

The best !!!! I have tried other warranty services, like Carshield ( what a joke) . Endurance The best Thank you, Great customer service!

Tim Slack Plymouth, MI

Nauman K returned a call of mine and was very helpful and pleasant in answering my questions about the policy. Still in the waiting period so....!

Mark Dicus ,

Everything was explained in detail and all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. I will recommend Endurance Auto Services to anyone.

Brenda Sonju Phoenix, AZ

What a scam. We had a contract for three years. Renewed in July and now we have a needed repair. They are denying the claim saying we have not met the 1000 mile requirement for the contract to start. So every year you are with them you have maybe 10 months of coverage depending on how much you drive. They have no respect for customer loyalty and will look for every reason possible to deny any and every repair.

Ross Bendewald

Terrible. I waited on hold for over an hour just to be told they wouldn’t cover my repairs strictly upon a technicality. Can’t get anyone to call me back, Was told it would be DAYS before a manager could even speak with me, they lied about the benifits offered for signing up with them. Will be canceling soon

Teresa Peitrowski Portland, OR

Oh. My. God. I would never ever EVER buy from these people. My husband has been getting the hard sell for days. Today I had the misfortune of answering the salesman's call. He was classically rude and condescending. He continually talked over me, belittled all my reasons for not committing to buy, badmouthed competitors' products, scolded me I was making a mistake... and on and on and on. I kept repeating, "I'm not interested, thank you" while he talked over me and down to me without so much as taking a breath. Stereotypical hard sell tactics, with zero respect for the customer. I finally repeated, "I'm hanging up now" about a dozen times, while he continued yammering away. Holey moley. I have no idea whether the warranty is any good or not, but I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be trying to deal with these people. No thank you!

Stephanie Lynn Taylor Locust Grove, OK

I just Signed up and they were very nice and quick with response to each question which made me feel comfortable in buying coverage from them. Knowledge.

David Dallas, TX

Totally awesome service from front til back. Made one call to explain my situation. The agent was professional answer my questions. Problem solved. Replaced my water pump, on a 2015 C7 Corvette. Thanks again Go Endurance!

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Jul. 20th, 2020

Derrick Clifton Palmyra, NJ

The young lady and customer service was very polite and extremely helpful. My only issue I have so far is I haven't received my policy yet but I'm pretty sure she's taken care of that for me

Triecy Jackson Marrero, LA

There was an error with the automatic payment from my checking account, I called endurance to make them aware of it and they immediately fix the problem in addition to decrease in my monthly payment! The customer service was very understanding and empathetic to my situation.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Triecy, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Jarrett Zaina New York, NY

Endurance never paid our claim and we wasted our money using them, GO TO ANY OTHER company and run away from these people.

Lady Tammy James Baytown, TX

I am 2 1/2 months without a car as they have not yet approved repairs that are covered by my policy. I will have to get an attorney at this point.

Edna Gilchrist Clayton, NC

I have been with this company a little over two years, my first experience was my engine light came on and thought the issue would be resolve when the dealership called to pay for the diagnostic test that was done. Needless to say I was not happy to find out it was not covered. I have to say I was ready to cancelled this policy until I spoke to the Acct Manager (Amy) who rectified the situation. So for now I am still a customer.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Edna, We are happy to hear that you were able to get a better experience from our company after speaking to one of our representatives. I will pass the message along and we are greatly appreciative for the review.

Peter Caesar Charlotte, NC

I had to use my warranty insurance and it was a very easy process except for maintenance receipt history. I had a thermostat changed and couldn't immediately get a hold of the receipt. They would not proceed with the repairs without my receipt until I was able to track it down in another state. very inconvenient.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Peter, We are glad you were able to complete the claims process. We also want to welcome you to the Endurance family and look forward to working with you for the remainder of your policy.

May. 1st, 2020

Betty Stockdale Carrollton, GA

Tabatha is excellent at representing your company. She is so good that I even remembered her from when she was new and I spoke to her. She is efficient and explains all of the features and benefits of endurance. She reminded me of parts of the warranty that I had forgotten about.

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for leaving a review for Tabitha! I will pass down the information!

Apr. 13th, 2020

Dawn Pedersen Reno, NV

The product appears to be a good one. For me, it was desirable, but costly for my fixed income. I had signed up, but after doing the math and my budget had to cancel the next working day. Before Along a commitment, the customer should be able to review the contract . with full disclosure. Brittany cancelled my account and she was wonderful. I appreciated her professionalism and understanding. Thank you.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Dawn, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Apr. 6th, 2020

Carmen J. Quintiliani Waltham, MA

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH ENDURANCE VIA TELEPHONE - COULD HAVE ASKED FOR NONE BETTER; I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BOTH CRYSTAL AND KETRELL FOR THEIR KINDNESS, PROFESSIONALISM, AND KNOWLEDGE IN HELPING ME WITH MY EXTENDED WARRANTY FOR MY HONDA CIVIC. I AM VERY APPRECIATIVE OF ALL THEIR ASSISTANCE. SINCERELY, CARMEN J. QUINTILIANI

Reply from Endurance

Hello Carmen, Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Apr. 2nd, 2020

Dave Dean Saint Augustine, FL

I had a bad experience in the past when I needed to get my car repaired. Because of this I wasn't expecting much when I called for some help today. I was pleasantly surprised with great customer service. She helped me move my payment and was very pleasant and helpful.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Dave, Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Michael de Leon Spring Branch, TX

Michaela help me terrifically she knows all about how to handle the situation she knew who I was immediately and perform professionally I feel confident talking to her that I was giving all the right information pertaining to my account thank you very much for imploring no 4 hiring such great help thank you

Reply from Endurance

Hello Michael, We are happy that you are having such a great experience with Endurance! Thank you for your review. Customer Experience Department

Dianna Lindquist Las Vegas, NV

I misplaced my paper Warranty and called the company to ask for one to be emailed. I spoke with Kelsey. She was able to find the warranty quickly and email me the copy while we were still on the phone together. It took less than five minutes! Excellent customer service! Thank you so much.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Dianna, We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Darcie Bilyeu Independence, MO

I really appreciate the understanding & help I received from customer service because of the hour we are in. Things are difficult & other companies ate trying to get me to cancel to go with them & I'm not going to because younhave a get customer care & a good policy!!! Thank you!!!

Reply from Endurance

Hello Darcie, First and foremost we want to say welcome to the Endurance family. Your review was short, sweet, and to the point. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to working with you. -Customer Experience Department

Mar. 30th, 2020

David

Scott went above and beyond when answering my questions and made sure that I wasn't on hold while finding an answer that he wasn't sure about. He didn't transfer me to other departments or make me go through another process and was very thorough. Very happy with his interaction and positive demeanor.

D. R. James

Kevin D assisted me in cancelling my service. He explained all of the +/- of the plan. After discussion, he cancelled the contract with refunds which he assures me will be forthcoming in up to 5 business days. He was extremely professional and I just wanted you to know. Thank you.

David Scott Charlotte, NC

The wording of the Plan Details troubled me. There are so many bad apples I your industry that I was not confident in the Endurance brand. The professionalism of Joe gave me 2nd thoughts about the integrity of the company. If Joe represents the company accurately, then I commend Endurance for their service to the merican public. Thank you, Joe.

Clifford Davis Jesup, GA

Customer service rep Kevin D was very professional and very helpful in helping me resolve an issue I was having with mepco concerning my warranty. Without Kevin's courteous and efficient service I would have cancelled my coverage.

Maria R. Northbrook, IL

I ended up selling the vehicle that had the Endurance policy on it, did not get a new car because I didn't need one so I called in to cancel my coverage and customer service was very helpful in getting this done for me. I received the prorated refund that they promised in the mail yesterday. Very fast and very friendly service!

Ronald Dyson

The process for getting my car repaired took 3.5 weeks, and my coverage only allowed for 2 days of rental reimbursement.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Ronald, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Please reach out to us so we can try to make your experience a better one. [email protected] Customer Experience Department

Oct. 2nd, 2020

VENKATA HARI SANGANA

My car has been sitting at the dealer since 2 weeks and endurance is not able to resolve the payment dispute with the Administrator. I feel like i have been scammed.

Reply from Endurance

We do apologize for you not receiving the best experience with our company. I want to thank you in advance for addressing your concern with us and if you need further assistance feel free to call in at 833-760-0386 or email us at [email protected] We want to be able to see how we can make your experience with us a better one. Thank You, Customer Experience Department

Sep. 18th, 2020

Rashica McDaniel Port Arthur, TX

I haven't used it yet but I signed with them cause the good benefits they offer

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review for us!

Sep. 9th, 2020

Daniel Desaulniers Englewood, FL

We never received any paperwork or cards even after calling. Money has been deducted but not sure if we have coverage of we need it.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Daniel, I am sorry you did not receive any paperwork. I will have someone mail it out to you immediately.

Sep. 3rd, 2020

NE Dream ,

The professionals I spoke with were knowledgeable, friendly and took their time to address any of my concerns.

Kate Ottawa, IL

After speaking with Francisco, I now have the best extended service plan for my car. The price is reasonable for the coverage as well. Thank you.

Greg Christianson Norfolk, NE

Eldridge Hampton was very complete on his explanation of the Secure Plus plan and was very enjoyable to converse with.

Carlos A. Perez Sugar Land, TX

I bought it twice. First time great. Second time i felt I was tricked. I thought I bought the same coverage and it was not

Joe Payne , FL

Since purchasing my vehicle I have had endurance send me msgs, letters,and I'm sure they probably called my phone telling me either my coverage is expiring soon or great new rates for my vehicle in my area, Quit :;!!! I don't own a malibu,honda,or a ford , I want to be on commercial for yal keeping it real about how you don't know what your are DOING, please let me help during these trying times, people should know how you got all that personal information but can't get the vehicle right.

Reply from Endurance

Joe, We're sorry about your experience. We'd like to make this right, but we're having a little trouble getting in touch with you. Please reach out to us at 833-760-0386.

Oct. 27th, 2020

Mr. Robison Arlington, TX

ambiguous information at registration. $250 to spend with selected merchants is not a gift card. It is a voucher for $250 in discounts. (10%) off purchase is not "$250 to spend with merchants"

Reply from Endurance

Hello Mr. Robinson, we are very sorry that you are having a negative experience with our company. We will have someone reach out to you to try and see how to make it a better one.

Dane Wisdom Orlando, FL

Poor Customer Experience, the service offered is not at all as advertised. I'm yet to find justification on this monthly expense. Doubts arise as to the company's willingness to honor the arrangement. First off an individual has to file a claim based on policy. Filing a claim is tedious and uncomfortable situation. Your claim is often rejected right there is store with by the shop operator that on the with the company only stating that the your company say it does cover that. The company's phone lines don't open to the customer till after 11am eastern time. The customer elite services are a joke and can't be accessed. This service is supposed to offer a customer up $5000 in financing to cover repairs the warranty doesn't cover. Instead of a customer as to hear from a store attendant the company doesn't cover. When requested by telephone the customer is email a link where their apply a a loan.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Dane, Thank you for the 5 star rating! It is much appreciated! Thanks, Customer Experience Department

PATRICIA A HELMS Indian Trail, NC

Very impressed with the whole experience of purchasing an extended warranty on my 2013 Hyundai Equus. Makes me feel great about keeping my car another 5 years.

Reply from Endurance

Hello Patricia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. Customer Experience Department

Shawn Oglesby Tampa, FL

Very polite did not ask many questions,answered my husband question dud not rush then offered to send additonal contract info if we did not have available..thank you

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review

May. 14th, 2020

Destiny Corley Henderson, NV

Brittany was very helpful today! She was very understanding and easy to talk to! If I could request her every time I called that would be great! Seriously!!!

Reply from Endurance

Hello Destiny, Thank you for the review! I will pass the message along to Brittany

May. 14th, 2020

Hannah Louisa New York, NY

Horrible customer service and they never paid out for any claims, They always lie to you no matter what.

Robert Smith New York, NY

Worst company ever, The warranty plan is worthless and they will NEVER pay out for any decent size repair.

Tasinda Woods Phoenix, AZ

Okay I originally signed up with Harrison but he didn't get my information right so when I call back I spoke with the Jennifer M she really helped me out she was really really a good representative that I really appreciate her help thank you

Reply from Endurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review!

Cee SSBBW Roberts Fairview Heights, IL

I had to put my car in the shop the first agent denied my claim the second agent was rude and would not listen the 3rd claim agent I spoke to Emad was amazing he got my claim processed...I've been a customer with since 2017 and every problem I've had endurance didn't cover but when I had a problem with something they did cover I had to go through 3 different claim agents just to get my problem taken care of, I'm not happy about that but I am very happy with claim agent Emad again he was amazing!

Reply from Endurance

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I will pass along the message to Emad. He will greatly appreciate the shout out as well.

May. 1st, 2020

Linda Fulton Chicago, IL

I liked the security of knowing I would have help paying for a repair as my car aged. Luckily for me my car didn't need any major repairs prior to me trading it off. I will get a refund for the unused portion of my policy.

Reply from Endurance

Thank you Linda for leaving a 5 star review. It is greatly appreciated and happy that you have had such a geat experience with our company.

Apr. 28th, 2020

rjmadeit Vale, NC

I just recently started in February. I spoke with Brittany and she was awesome enough to answer some questions for me. Excellent customer service skills and phenomenal knowledge base.

Reply from Endurance

Hello, Thank you for the 5 star rating! It is much appreciated! Thanks, Customer Experience Department

Apr. 24th, 2020