Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

9.9

Scynthia L Washington Court House, OH

The 1st interest rate promised didn't happen, it ended up being higher, although still lower than my current rate. I was also told that I would be able to skip my current month's payment and that didn't happen either

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Scynthia, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any delays or miscommunication you may have experienced during the refinancing of your vehicle. We always strive to give our customers a good, efficient experience at AUTOPAY. If you wish we would be more than happy to address any concerns you may have had about your refinancing. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready and we will be happy to help.

Perri McCary Houston, TX

Issues with sending payoff check. Caused my credit to drop 80 points. I was in the process of buying a home. Cause me more money to refinance using a 3rd party payoff company. Communication was off. Pay off check still not received and it's been almost 3 months.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Perri, we would like to apologize for the experience you had and thank you for sharing it with us. If you could please call our escalations department at 844-290-5731 at your convenience we can assist you with this and help get this matter resolved.

Mike Surprise, AZ

Experience was good, my only frustration was the length of time it took to complete. From application to close it was over 6 weeks.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Mike, Thank you for sharing your feedback we do apologize for the delays you experienced. Typically the refinance process does take some time but it appears you encountered a delay. If you would like to discuss these delays with us so we can improve please call us at 844-290-5731

Aug. 4th, 2021

Sean Colburn Henderson, NV

Great customer service experience. My agent was thorough and very helpful thoroughly the whole refinance process

Reply from AUTOPAY

That is fantastic Sean! Thank you for the Feedback!

Jul. 3rd, 2021

Ryan Phoenix, AZ

Fast, efficient and effective. Got me a better rate then I currently had and made the process frictionless

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, Ryan! We love getting feedback like this! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jane Mayetta, KS

My Autopay representative kept me informed through the whole process and didn't hesitate to answer any questions I had.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Jane!

Bonnie Ehman Carmel, IN

The service and rate was good - however it was extremely difficult to get timely responses from my representative. To the point that the lender had to do a second hard pull on my credit due to 60 days passing between pulls.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Bonnie, we would like to apologize for the communication errors and delays with your refinance experience as well as thank you for sharing it with us. If there is anything we can clear up or if you would like to elaborate on your feedback, please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

Desmond Capers Charleston, SC

quick and prompt communication and follow up. Easy access to documents and friendly customer service and support

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing to hear! Thank you Desmond!

Jul. 3rd, 2021

Chad North Las Vegas, NV

Easy & our rep was amazing lots of texting back & forth all msgs answered quickly Brandon was amazing to work with

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for your feedback Chad!

Diane Verespie Seymour, CT

Super quick & easy. Noah was very easy to work with and always got back to me very quickly. Easiest refinancing ever.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for your feedback, Diane!

Nunya bidness Butte, MT

Made promises did not keep changed terms partway through deal

16 hours ago

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about this experience! We aim to be completely transparent throughout the process, so there's no surprises. We'd love to hear more about this experience to see what went wrong. Please contact our customer success team at 844-290-5731 so we can research the issue.

Oct. 26th, 2021

Albert Miami, FL

Professional, they handle paperwork with the banks and gear you to one bank only not multiple ones like dealerships. Aaron H thank you! He is a Pro.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Albert, thank you for the detailed review! We appreciate your business. Cheers, AUTOPAY

Jill Benfield Hickory, NC

They were amazing. My representative went above and beyond to answer my questions and make himself available no matter how early or late.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Jill, This is fantastic to see! Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY for you refinance needs!

Diana Stallone Savage, MN

They were slow and it was frustrating when you needed information from them. If asked if they got everything they would just send send you a lust of everything they needed again

Reply from AUTOPAY

Diana, We are sorry your experience fell short of our expectations. We strive to have the best service around. We will use your feedback in our next leadership meeting and attempt to improve our processes. Thank you! AUTOPAY

Jeremy R Stahlnecker Clyde, TX

Very helpful and understanding and when I asked them to explain things they were extremely patient and very willing to help and not rush me

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding feedback, Jeremy! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Abilio Burgess Hampton, GA

They are just that good. I love all the products I have bought with their assistance and am looking forward to buying more with them.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We tend to agree! We are thrilled we lived up to your expectations! Cheers, AUTOPAY

Ciara Springer Henderson, NV

Great service! It was easy to work with my loan specialist Billy. Communication was fast and everything went well once my paperwork was submitted

Reply from AUTOPAY

Ciara, this is great to hear, we are so thrilled you had such a great experience!

David Cason Evansville, IN

They made it simple to refinance my high interest loan, explain everything very well, plus got me a really good deal, Thanks you autopay for helping

Reply from AUTOPAY

David, this is great to hear, thank you for your business!

Kenneth Britton Alexander City, AL

Very helpful and courteous. They found me financing at a great rate and helped me through the process every step of the way.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Kenneth, Outstanding to hear! Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY!

Ashley Landry Fort Worth, TX

Justin was efficient and quick and so helpful. He knew his stuff and was on top of everything. I didn't know it was so easy to refinance your car!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Ashley, Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business.

Kaitlyn Surprise, AZ

It was awful. I was lied to about the amount that i would be paying and i ended up having to pay for some of the process for the forms. I also had to send the same forms multiple times because they couldn't zoom in to see numbers. They also kept saying the process was waiting to get approved but then would say they needed more from me days later. didn't hear anything from them and then i got a letter in the mail saying it was approved but it was higher than i was expecting. I got calls constantly at work and everytime i would try and call back no answer.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Kaitlyn, thank you for your feedback and review. We are disappointed to hear you did not have the great experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. If you would like to speak about this further and see if there is anything we can assist you with please call our escalations team directly at 844-290-5731.

Ashley Johnson Hanford, CA

The process was simple, fast with very minimal interaction and no error. Communication was effective and staff was always available to assist.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Ashley, Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your business! Cheers!

J Hassler Parkville, MD

The "loan specialist" did not call and get the correct payoff leaving me to figure out how to pay off what was missed and after their attempts to fix the problem I lost the rate and terms which led me to move forward with them in the first place. It took several days of calling and then finally I had to go to another source to help me get things straightened out. The customer care rep was wonderful (Summer) after that I had to continue to reach out to management.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Mr. Hassler, thank you for your review as well as the positive and negative feedback in regards to our agents. AUTOPAY prides itself on providing excellent customer service, but we fell short of our standard in this case. We apologize that we were not able to resolve the issue in a more timely manner. Your feedback about the process will be used to help improve the customer experience for everyone. If there are additional questions or information we can provide, we can be reached at 844-290-5731.

Tramaine Moore Orlando, FL

I told them I did NOT want the warranty. They said all I would need to do is call the company (First Investors) and get it taken off and it will lower your monthly payment. I knew that wasnt right and now I'm having to go through several steps to remove the warranty, yet my payment will stay the same as that would require a whole neww contract.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Tramaine, thank you for your feedback and review. We apologize for this confusion, the coverage you are speaking of is cancellable. To cancel, please call us at 844-290-5731. All we need is your permission, miles on the vehicle, and signature to submit the cancellation. The policy amount will be removed from the principal balance once the cancellation is complete.

Daniel Sussex, WI

I was going to hold off on refinancing due to having to come up with money to do it, on top of a very large bill that was about due. I was assured several times that I wouldn't have a payment for 60 days if I refinance. The loan gets approved, and payment goes through to previous lender. Then I get a notice saying my fist payment is due in less than a week. I've been extremely stressed trying to get this dealt with, but now my very first payment will most likely be late. I do have a 100% on time payment history, and now that will probably change. Thanks Autopay!! Horrible experience.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Daniel, thank you for your feedback and review. We are disappointed to hear you did not have the great experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. If you require further assistance or would like to work with our Escalations Team, please call us at 844-290-5731.

DINSEMORE BRYAN Newnan, GA

The process was painless I filled the application on credit Karma and in minutes the approval was done. Also I got a very good interest rate.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Dinsenmore, Thank you for your review and for choosing AUTOPAY!

Max Fontus Cypress, TX

The process was easy to follow, but I wish that there was a better communication channel between the officer handling my personal file and the interfacial team at Autopay.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Max, we will pass along your feedback! We appreciate your business. Cheers, AUTOPAY

Berttina Baltimore, MD

Everything was easy to complete, the reason for the 4 stars is that it takes a while to get the account number to set up your autopay on the new account

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Berttina for your response. We appreciate your business.

Donald Rodgers Southaven, MS

They lowered my car note tremendously and i would recommend them to anyone looking to get a better rate on your car loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is always the result we are looking for! Glad we could assist you Donald! Cheers, AUTOPAY

Jason Walls, MS

Very professional. Very helpful . Would highly recommend to my friends and family. Wish i could have used them earlier.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Excellent! We are thrilled you had such a positive experience!

Jessica Maldonado Fairless Hills, PA

Process was very easy and fast. Everything I needed to sign or fill out was sent over with clear instructions. Staff was very helpful.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to see. Thank you, Jessica!

Marcelo Marino Riverhead, NY

They took about a month to get my refinance together. When everything was finally done, they didn't get the payoff to my old finance company in time. I told them my issue, they weren't listening and just continued to tell me when they sent the payoff out. I had to pay an additional $500 to pay off the rest of the loan and I didn't get reimbursed or anything for it. They stopped answering me when I told them my issue.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Marcelo, We would like to assist you with your concerns, please reach directly out to our escalations team. 8442905731

Allison Vultaggio Escondido, CA

Easy process, explained well except for the power of attorney part needed. That was confusing. Otherwise quick and fast and easy.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Allison, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY

Joseph F Modica Jr West Hempstead, NY

I had Adrian K. help me with every detail. He has went above and beyond for me. His hard work and dedication is the reason for my rating.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Joseph for the feedback! Cheers AUTOPAY!

Tanya Guerrero Santa Ana, CA

It was extremely difficult to get a hold of my loan specialist. I would call and text and get no response for days. I was finally approved and didn't even hear from him. I would constantly have to call him to ask for an update as to what was going on with my application.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Tanya, Thank you for your feedback, We will definitely follow up with your loan specialist and his supervisor. If you have any unanswered questions or need any assistance, our Escalations Team would be happy to assist you. you can reach them at 8442905731

Kelly J Whittaker Surprise, AZ

Great communication, kept me in the loop all the way thru the process. Jacob was always nice and explained the procedure.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Kelly, thank you for your feedback, cheers AUTOPAY!

Dana Harding Columbus, OH

I was kinda scared of this online things , however this one was on my CK report. I got a personal Rep who gave me a cell # to contact him directly. He was quick to getting back to me through text.I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Lisa Tolliver Fairdale, WV

Top rate customer service that is lightning fast! What could be better? They take care of all the work. I filled out an online form, next thing I know, I'm getting a text from Tanya, telling me my loan has been approved and let's start getting paperwork together, getting all our ducks in a row. It was great.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Bradly Montgomery, TX

My representative was very helpful and patient in helping me with my refinance. I read a tape measure for a living so things like this are tough for me to understand. Took a little bit but with her patience and understanding I was able to successfully refinance my truck

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY! We appreciate your business!

Sidney Cook Indianapolis, IN

Easy/fast/great customer service. I worked with Dallas to get my car loan refinanced! He was extremely helpful, and answer any questions I had about the process and new terms. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking for an easy/fast/understandable process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you,! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Brandy wiles Apex, NC

So nice and great, very helpful saved me money

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are delighted to help you save! Thank you for sharing!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Amanda L McGrady Sylacauga, AL

Jenn went above and beyond to help secure my loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you, Amanda! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Lamar Winder, GA

Overall customer service. Very flexible.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your experience, Lamar!

Elizabeth J Wilson Bakersfield, CA

They were very helpful. Im not computer savvy but they would help.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY Elizabeth!

Sep. 27th, 2021

Cassandra Prewitt North Las Vegas, NV

Quick response in qualifying application

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you Cassandra for sharing your feedback!

Casey mccarthy Mc Mechen, WV

Good service, friendly people, amazing at communicating

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Casey, Thank you for sharing your feedback!

William Avondale Estates, GA

It was a good deal, and Ari was excellent to work with!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jason Poteat Greenville, SC

Quick with response and got the needed results

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your experience, Russel!

Travis Cabool, MO

Easy to work with and clearly explained all details

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Deborah Bradford Kinnamon Cambridge, MD

Awesome customer service. Matt was GREAT!!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you Deborah for sharing your feedback!

Sep. 1st, 2021