Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

9.9

Brad Poulsen Cocoa, FL

Very easy process and very quick and the customer service was phenomenal

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience with us Brad!

Sep. 1st, 2021

Michael Ellis Wells, NY

Very helpful great rates keeps you well informed through the whole process

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Paula Olson Glenville, MN

It was a very easy process and the loan advisers were helpful

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Ben Plainfield, IL

William at auto pay went above and beyond. I was ignored by the first person but he came through

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing Ben! We apologize for the bad first impression! Thank you for working with us and delighted to hear that feedback of things turning around!

Chelsea Norris Sparks, NV

They made it as painless as possible and they were extremely friendly and helpful.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY

Lauren Ingram Bloomfield, NJ

Ease of application process, the customer service, and the timely process of the application

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Lauren!

Dave Hauser Milton, FL

High interest rate than quoted otherwise happy with the refinance. But need to be more truthful. It still is a better interest rate than prior loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Dave! Those were pre-qualification estimated offers based on the limited information we had at the time and the official rates come directly from the lender once approved. We apologize for any confusion or misunderstanding. If you would like more information please call us at 844-290-5731

Ian T Audesirk Philadelphia, PA

Got me a better rate for sure, didn't expect my credit to be ran so many times. Took way longer than expected to previous loan funded

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Ian, I'm so sorry to hear that your loan took longer than expected, with more credit pulls than expected. If you'd like to discuss this, we'd love to hear from you! Please give us a call at 844-290-5731.

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Honesty Glendora, CA

Very commutative and fast working. Friendly and cares about their customers and members

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the positive feedback Honesty! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Kevin McKinstry Saint Petersburg, FL

Payments are always taken care of right on time, and I receive email notification right away

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for your feedback, Kevin!

Jeff Barber Las Vegas, NV

Auto pay was a pleasure to work with and worked very fast to find a new refinance co.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! We are excited to help! Thank you for sharing your experience, Jeff!

Antonio A Lopez Fort Lauderdale, FL

They where courteous and helpful through the entire process, no stress meet my all expectations.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, Antonio! We are happy to hear we met your expectations and you had a smooth process! Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback!

Jose Gonzalez San Benito, TX

Great customer service. The representative contacted me speedily and answered all my questions.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience, Jose!

Jennifer Britt North East, PA

Refinancing paperwork felt never ending. My loan officer was only available a few days a week. The whole thing took a month to finalize.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is not the experience we strive for! We apologize for any delays and issues with your refinance. We will work on improving this! Thank you so much for the feedback, Jennifer!

Brandon Murphy Tustin, CA

Miranda P. and Brandon S. are the Masters of customer service. Will recommend Autopay ANY DAY.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! A recommendation is the highest compliment! Thank you, Brandon!

Meredith Ashley Honea Path, SC

The trouble I went through using them. There are hidden fees that I was not told until after the loan finalized. The amount of communication I had to initiate to rectify what was going on with my auto refinance.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi, Meredith. Thank you so much for your feedback, and I'm so sorry that any fees came as a surprise. We go over all the fees during contracting, so since they came to you as a surprise, we would absolutely like a chance to see what happened. Do you mind giving us a call at 844-290-5731 so that we can help?

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Allen T. Smith Laurens, SC

They were very quick, always polite. Very good service. Made everything clear and easy.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your experience, Allen!

Dana Borgatti Memphis, TN

The were helpful and friendly, and they got me a good deal on refinancing my car

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Delighted we could help you refinance! Thank you for sharing Dana!

Todd T Greenfield, IN

very professional and nice and helpful. But, it took a bit of time to go through the process with them.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Todd, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We will continue to work on streamlining the process.

Diamond Antioch, TN

Open communication about process. Instructions were clear. Agent worked to get best deal for me.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your Feedback Diamond!

Christan Wilkinson Beatty, NV

Great Service and customer support I had help all the way through and I got a great deal

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Christan! Thank you for sharing and working with AUTOPAY!

Julius Lujano Oak Lawn, IL

Alexa F provided great customer service and was fast at responding with any questions I had.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for providing your feedback, Julius!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

John Samuel Wyatt Dover, DE

Was able to get my 2017 Buick financed and saved nearly $100 off of monthly payment.

James Goodman Port Orchard, WA

Very easy and helpful to work with. Rep was friendly and worked through we me the whole process

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience, James!

Sep. 1st, 2021

Samantha Albuquerque, NM

I have no idea where I’m at with the process and my existing car payment is still due even after they should have paid off to transfer.? Very confused.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Samantha, We would like to apologize for the confusion. Please call us so we may rectify and assist you with your situation. You can reach our escalations department at 844-290-5731

Carolyn Peterman Gordon, AL

Very easy to wrk with Absolutely prompt and courteous highly recommend this company

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you, Carolyn! We appreciate the recommendation! Thank you for working with AUROPAY!

Dominic Walter Tedder North Versailles, PA

Very efficient and friendly service. I would highly recommend to friends and family

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for the recommendation Dominic that is the highest compliment!

Lauren Hill Winchester, IN

Great experience. Helped me refinance my car loan and nearly cut the interest in half. They were so helpful!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Lauren, we are so glad to had such a great experience with AUTOPAY! We are always happy to help and thank you for your kind feedback!

Jul. 30th, 2021

Khoa San Jose, CA

They made the process easy and all I had to do was do what they said step-by- step and had no problems

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Khoa! Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear it all went so smoothly for you!

Jul. 30th, 2021

John Moses Lake, WA

Process was lengthy, about 3 weeks. No access to process progress with calling. Portal at times didn't display information.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello John, Thank you for working with us and sharing your experience. We will use this information to grow. If you would like to share more about your experience please call us at 844-290-5731.

Aug. 5th, 2021

Christopher Toney Las Vegas, NV

A month later and I still have no contract in hand. I was told my loan came with warranty and with gap insurance but the loan company says they see nothing on their side. I am no payin $150 more than I was previously (loan and warranty) and 6k more than I owed. This was by far the worst experience I could imagine. Thanks for screwing me royally.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Christopher, Thank you so much for this feedback, and I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. I'd love to research this further and see how we can resolve this for you. Do you mind calling us at 844-290-5731?

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Brandi Hampton, GA

The were very informative and instrumental with ensuring everything was processed for my refinance loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Brandi, thank you so much and we are glad to hear the process was informative and easy for your refinancing!

Carrie Waco, TX

It was super easy, I just sat back and they did everything. Got me a lower payment on my car. Super simple

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Carrie! Glad to hear the experience with us went so well, thank you!

Maya Dallas Bastrop, TX

Quick & efficient. Super helpful the whole time, always answered the phone. My refinance was explained in full detail.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Maya! Thank you so much for that feedback, it's great to hear your experience was so great with AUTOPAY!

Charmaine Cooper Philadelphia, PA

Excellent customer care service. No delays with response. My representative always sure he was available for concerns.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Charmaine, we are glad to hear your experience with us was so easy and that we were able to address any questions you had without delay. Thank you!

Sharon Hudson Webb, MS

I rated them like that is because my concerns were addressed in a timely manner and they were very professional.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you, Sharon! We really appreciate your feedback!

Jul. 15th, 2021

Valerie Dille Colorado Springs, CO

Terrible Terrible communication with my representative. Wasn't very knowledgeable about any of my questions. Terrible response time. It took literally 2 months to refinance my car. Unbelievable! It took me less time to close on my house

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Valerie, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any delays or miscommunication you may have experienced during the refinancing of your vehicle. We always strive to give our customers a good, efficient experience at AUTOPAY. If you wish we would be more than happy to address any concerns you may have had about your refinancing. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready and we will be happy to help.

Shelbey Morrow Anderson, CA

Easy to communicate with and very helpful through the whole process! Extremely happy with my refinance

Reply from AUTOPAY

What great Feedback, Thank you Shelbey!

Jul. 15th, 2021

Maria R Paredes de Dorantes Henderson, NV

Easy proces, low rates. Customer service the best of the best, keep you inform on every step of the proces.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Maria, that is great to hear your experience with us was so pleasant and thank you so much for that feedback!

Suzanne Massey Cordova, TN

Autopay was so simple and the customer service was exceptional. They helped my reduce my payments by half.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Wow! Thank you for your feedback Suzanne! Thank you for allowing us to help you save!

Robert Corum Blue Springs, MO

POOR COMMUNICATION NEVER ANSWER CALLS. Hard to get in touch with anyone. No walking me through the paperwork to know or explain the numbers. I would never use your service in the future but will also not tell anyone not to.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Robert, Thank you for reaching out to us and we would love to address your concerns about your experience with us if you would like to call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready. We at AUTOPAY always strive to make sure our customers are assisted through their loan process and would like to rectify any issues that may have occurred.

Son Dok Fort Worth, TX

Very quick and easy. Person I work with is very friendly and answer all my question in a timely manner

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for your feedback Son!

Rebecca Jo Ingram Plano, TX

Noah was awesome! He helped me through the whole process, step by step, "holding my hand" the entire way!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for your feedback Rebecca!

Brian Moy Gurnee, IL

My loan officer was good but seem overwhelmed or unorganized. He wouldn't call for days then when he did everything was urgent or a rush.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Brian, Thank you for your feedback about your experience with AUTOPAY and your loan specialist. We would be happy to address any concerns you may have had about your loan process. If you wish, you may call us at 844-209-5731 when you are ready.

David Independence, MO

This was a super easy process. They saved me a TON on interest. Everything was easy to take care of.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are delighted we could save you, David. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Paul Jacobo Pittsburg, CA

Great experience and great services. Answers in honesty. You'll feel like he is a friend helping you instead of talking to an agent

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing, Paul! This is what we strive for!

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Paige Leysath New Orleans, LA

They took 8 weeks to pay off my initial loan on a refinance, and then the payment was sent to the wrong place. My car payment for my initial loan was 28 days past due because of the delay. Because of this, Autopay would have to reissue a new payoff check, so I had to stay with my original finance company and make a double car note.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Paige, I'm so sorry that there was so much confusion with your loan. We consider this to be a serious issue and have been working diligently to make sure this is resolved. We would be happy to provide you with an update and hear more of your feedback. Please give us a call at 844-290-5731 when you're able so we can go over this.

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Devin Fredrickson San Antonio, TX

During the pandemic, everything seemed to be harder. Except for Autopay, they made refinancing so pain free.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing Devin! We are delighted we could help you out! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Daniel L Raymer Gallatin, TN

Quick, easy, and efficient. They made the refinancing process stress free and you can't ask for much more than that.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the Fantastic feedback Daniel!

Jennalee Rosario Glastonbury, CT

Was an easy process. They were very nice and understanding. They had very detailed information which is really good.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing Jennalee! Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with us here at AUTOPAY!