Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

9.0

Tonya Ronnebaum Charlevoix, MI

Some of the instructions were misleading. The outcome was positive. My car was refinanced at a lower rate. However the payoff information was misleading. We still had to make an extra payment because neither Autopay nor Ally Financial could tell me information on the pay off. It was the new lender that gave us the information.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Tonya, thanks for leaving this review! I'm glad we could speak and get this resolved; so sorry about the confusion with the payoff! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 844-290-5731.

Dec. 9th, 2021

Kathryn Yuhl Indianapolis, IN

Customer Review Video

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for the review, Kathryn, and for refinancing with AUTOPAY! We're thrilled to get your recommendation.

Dec. 6th, 2021

Victoria Grover Elmore City, OK

We had all of our questions answered almost immediately and he helped us save $100 on our payment and even more on the total cost then we had already been paying for. He was great.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Victoria, thank you so much for sharing your great experience with the world! Just let us know if we can be of more help.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Tysha Bolding Louisville, KY

Autopay got me into a lower monthly payment and a much lower interest rate. Only complaint is they don't tell you upfront that the process takes about a month from loan approval to them sending the payoff, which resulted in my payment being late.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Tysha, I'm so sorry there was a delay in funding your loan; usually it only takes a week or so! We would love to look into this to see what went wrong. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call when you're able? Our number is 844-290-5731.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Karen Chestertown, MD

The last rep that help process my loan was tops, it's the first rep that puts the vice on my rating. He was lazy, arrogant, and not dedicated to the task, in addition to being rude. Had it not been for the Mgr passing me on to another the entire 3 week process would have been a disaster. I'm sorry it has an adverse effect on my rating, but I cannot overlook that horrible experience. He should be fired. Had he been my rating would be 5 stars

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear about this poor experience, but glad we were able to find a solution. If you'd like to discuss this more, our customer success team would love to hear from you. Please give us a call at 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you!

Robin Dupuis West Brookfield, MA

They made the process very easy and explained everything well. They found the best fit for my auto refinance that lowered my interest rate and payment while also including a extended warranty.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Robin, thank you for the incredible feedback! Stories like this are what keep us going. Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Barnett Shelly Groveland, FL

Daniel was very helpful. He made sure that I filled out the paperwork correctly and he was never more than a text away! Any questions I had were answered he was extremely helpful

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the positive feedback Barnett! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Thayer Philpot Gastonia, NC

The process was simple as 1.2.3 they was great from start to finish the guy I worked with was there with me from start to finish and he keep me informed on everything that was going on even if anything changed.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Thayer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. This is the experience we strive for! Thank you for working with AUTOPAY!

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Jennifer berryfrazier Brightwood, VA

Very pleasent. They kept me up to date every step of the way. I would definitely use them again and recommend them. My personal agent was helpful and the way of contact made things easy and made for a good experience.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Anthony Jaramillo Chandler, AZ

I worked with Bryce S who was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He communicated and assisted me with every step of the way and I couldn't be more appreciative. Thanks for all you did/do Bryce!

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Leila for choosing AUTOPAY!

Carrie fehlberg Jasper, IN

Because I was told by Simon that he would help with with what steps I need to do to cancel my extended warranty with my other bank since I have an extended warranty with you. He has been ingoring my emails. I work in customer service and that is NOT how you treat customers. Especially when you were told that you were going to help them later. If I would of know I was going to be treated that was I would of went with a different finance company.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost contact with your loan specialist; we'll be researching this and following up with them to make sure this doesn't happen again. If there's anything you need, or anything we can help with, please give us a call at 844-290-5731. Thank you for your review!

Samantha Freeman Pembroke, NC

I had a fairly good experience with them. Response time from my loan specialist wasn't always great, and on 2 occasions that I checked in with her, there was an issue or another document needed but she didn't reach out to me to let me know. The process could have been better and faster with a little more communication.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Samantha, thank you so much for the review. I'm so sorry to hear that you had difficulty contacting your specialist, and that it slowed things down. We value great communication, so we would love to hear more about your experience. If you would like, please give us a call 844-290-5731 so we can research this further.

Mike Howard Massillon, OH

They were very efficient and thorough. They made sure they had everything they needed before submitting paperwork to the lender. Very responsive to return texts, emails and phone calls.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Tho Tucson, AZ

Very slow service so that they basically screw me over. Even low APR I still pay more than my own loan. When push comes to shove, I got in contact with a different bank that will payoff the remaining balance and lower APR. I told I want to cancel with Autopay because they're taking forever next thing you know they said they can't because it's finalized.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the review, Tho, and I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. Our customer service team would love to look into this so that we can improve as a company. Would you mind reaching out to us 844-290-5731 so that we can research what happened? We hope to hear from you soon!

Claude Donoghue MO

They are a great company very helpful would recommend them to outher people

Reply from AUTOPAY

Awesome Claude. Thank you for the great review.

Sep. 16th, 2022

Joshua

AutoPay is affordable, they have the best rates.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Joshua, great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Aug. 30th, 2022

Richard

It came with a lot of perks and a lot of coverages.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Richard. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy those perks!!

Sara

AutoPay's customer service was very prompt.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Sara!

Aug. 30th, 2022

James

It's convenient. I don't have to worry about payments.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you James. Thrilled to hear we helped to make things a bit easier.

Latoria Russell Douglasville, GA

My rep was very nice, quick, professional

Reply from AUTOPAY

That is great to hear Latoria. We will share your feedback with your representative. Thank you.

Odessa Reed Houston, TX

They worked hard to get me a finance company

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Odessa. We are always working hard for our customers.

Ray

They were very informative. Very reputable company

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Ray. What a compliment from you. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Aug. 23rd, 2022

orlando garrido Cape Coral, FL

This company really works,i recently received a very profesional care from Aaron H,he was very patient with me and help me in all process,english i͏s͏ not my mother lenguage but he was special consideration with it and talked very slow in all time,he also responde all my questions and was contact me in my free time to have time to solve my process,i really apprecciate it

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the great review, Orlando! I'm so glad we could help.

Jan. 26th, 2022

Charles Brackett Alcoa, TN

Quick and efficient at finding me a new lender to refinance my car loan with at half the APR I was previously paying. Great customer service with them and constant communication with the agent assigned to me to answer all my questions and send the needed documentation.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Beautiful! This is what we aim for! So glad we could help you save, Thank you for working with us and sharing your experience, Charles!

Sep. 24th, 2021

Juan Rivera Jr. Magnolia, DE

Autopay responsive to inquiries and questions. Great experience with the process, very informative with updates and the status of loan. Easy to reach for any questions or concerns. Autopay is model for great customer service, I would highly recommend to anyone and would do business again in the future.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing to hear! Thank you, Juan, we really appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for working with us here at AUTOPAY!

Jul. 17th, 2021

Roscoe Waukee, IA

The process overall was pretty seamless. I didn't like that there was an additional warranty placed in the contract when my car isn't a year old. I also didn't like being charged a processing fee without someone speaking to me about it. It felt like because I declined the additional warranty and GAP coverage I was charged a processing fee instead.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Roscoe, We thank you for your feedback and would love to address your concerns regarding any additional coverages on your contract. If you wish to discuss these, you may call us at 844-290-5731 and we would be happy to help find a solution for you.

Aug. 6th, 2021

Anonymous Petersburg, VA

At first I was skeptical because there is another company with the same name. However, my agent was very knowledgeable to let my know how this Autopay company operates. If you do what is required of you the process is efficient and effective. Thank you Autopay!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Sorry for any confusion! Thank you for your feedback.

Aug. 2nd, 2021

Jennifer Murfreesboro, TN

Easy process, nice customer service. Communication could be better. I was asked by 2 different agents for documents that I already submitted and needed to submit twice. I am still unclear about the current payment that was drafted from my previous loan. I was hoping to have everything completed before the draft hit bit it wasn't. I have had to follow up in order to check status of the process. I feel like if I hadn't followed up, it would still be processing.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Jennifer, thank you for sharing your experience. At AUTOPAY we strive for an excellent experience and apologize for falling short. We would be delighted to help clear up any remaining confusion. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

Aug. 6th, 2021

Carmen Gonzales San Antonio, TX

The young lady, Karri, was being helpful. She explained how each step worked I was able to connect with over the phone without any issues.. She even connected with my wife to get her part of the paperwork completed. Awesome young lady!!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Carmen! Thank you for the great feedback with Karri! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jul. 16th, 2021

Raymond Campbell Pinellas Park, FL

This company is amazing! They handled every aspect of my loan processing quickly and accurately. My loan processor Leah E was absolutely the best and treated me with respect and gave me her total attention. She always responded to any questions I had immediately. I could not have had a better representative. Thank you Autopay

Reply from AUTOPAY

Raymond! This is great feedback, we will be sure to pass this along! Thank you!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Alexander Law Ellensburg, WA

Got my interest rate incredibly lower and monthly payments to something I could afford every month. Super please would have given 5 stars if my sales associate would ask for documents in one go, would not always seemed rush and cut off our phone calls/also with my car insurance agent and follow up with me instead of someone else about final approval and status

Reply from AUTOPAY

Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to leave us our review. We value all feedback and will take yours and use it for training!

Jun. 8th, 2021

Sherry L Chedsey Denver, CO

Ari, helped us every step of the way. We have never refinanced anything before. To us it was very confusing however our agent helped us through the entire process. We were treated with respect and good customer service was given at all times.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Ari, Thank you for your business! We are working to make refinances easy for our customers! Thank for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jun. 8th, 2021

Scott Bernier Watertown, MA

Great customer service this company got me a excellent rate after I went to AAA and they were not able to reduce my rate so for that I am very grateful for their help in this process and for all of the help and support for getting me a lower rate

Reply from AUTOPAY

Scott, we are thrilled to have lowered your rate and save you on your payment! Thanks for the feedback! Cheers AUTOPAY!

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Doreen Phillips Bronx, NY

Process was long and incomplete. I had to resubmit documents to many time. The lender never receive all documents.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Doreen, thanks for sharing your comments. We apologize as this is not the experience we are looking for here at AUTOPAY. We are looking to improve our process every day. If you wish, we will be happy to clarify your doubts or concerns as well. Please call 844-290-5731 when ready.

Yasmin Santiago Lodi, NJ

Great experience, very professional and fallow through the end

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding Yasmin! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Stephanie Delaney Saint Paul, MN

While doing the online order it was simple and fast to complete application.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Stephanie. We are glad this was an easy process! We appreciate your business!

Brian Faircloth Watertown, SD

Very friendly and helpful. Great communication and willing to help.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you, Brian! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

John Crystal City, TX

Truly appreciative that I was able to get a better payment plan through AutoPay

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save John! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Moorecia Manassas, VA

Great customer service, good communication throughout the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Moorecia!, Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

William Summit Peabody, MA

they met the goals I was trying to reach with my refi auto loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Daniel Hayes Proctorville, OH

Ease of use. Representative was very helpful and informative about the product.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Daniel!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Linda

Emmanuel is a great representative! He made the process quick and smooth. He was friendly, approachable

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Linda. Thank you for the feedback. That is what we strive for.

Aug. 18th, 2022

Amalia Garcia Donna, TX

Very pleased with the transaction. Very smooth and very professional in every way.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Very nice to hear this from our customer. Thank you for trusting Amalia.

Jun. 17th, 2022

Max Arlington Heights, IL

Easy and quick, the refinancing was very smooth and easy process with awesome communication

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Max, great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jun. 17th, 2022

Freddie

They lowered my interest rates. I just had an issue with my vehicle and they were able to solve the problems.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Richard

It is more convenient and it's more affordable. They were very professional and they listen to my needs.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding Richard! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Jonathan

They were very easy to work with. They got me a better rate than what I was at. It's pretty easy going.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Jonathan! Great to hear we were able to help you save! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Raven

The man I worked with went above and beyond, he was very patient. Everything went very well and he was amazing.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Tiy

The man I dealt with was very helpful and informative. The interest rate was very good and helped me pay off my car.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Delanda Small Andrews, TX

Had an excellent experience with AutoPay, they worked around my schedule and explained everything so well

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Cheers, AUTOPAY