Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

9.0

Peter

They have a lower payment. They're very attentive and have great customer service.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Glad to hear we were able to help you save Peter! Customer service is our way of life! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Alma

They have the best rate for me. They were quick and easy and very understanding. It's reasonable.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are delighted to hear we were able to help you save on your rate! Thanks for sharing Alma!

Carlo

It was easy just passing back and forth. They gave me a cheaper monthly payment.

Reply from AUTOPAY

We are ecstatic that we were able to help you save on your monthly payment! Thank you for your feedback Carlo!

Justin

They always called me back. I had a cheaper interest rate but I had to put a down payment.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your experience Justin! We appreciate your business!

Virginia

They are very friendly, very knowledgeable always willing to assist in any way possible.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you,! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Donna

They were better than what I had. They were very courteous and very nice and helpful.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you Donna ,! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Oscar

Everyone was very friendly and very accurate. It was easy to obtain. Easy access.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you Oscar,! Customers are first! Thank you for your response!

Charles

The guy that helped me was very knowledgeable and answered pretty much all the questions I had.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear Charles, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Brenda

Best rate. They did everything they said they would. They work with me really well.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Glad we were able to help you save on your rate Brenda! Thank you for your feedback!

Andre Woolfolk, Jr Ruther Glen, VA

Great at what they do and always friendly, also worked hard to help with refinance.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your experience with us Andre!

Austin jaggie Poca, WV

Excellent service great people to deal with and explained every step of the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic ! Thank you, we appreciate you sharing!

May. 31st, 2022

They were always in communication with me which I liked and I would recommend them to a friend.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Wallace

They were able to help lower my interest rate, I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you,! We appreciate you sharing!

Emily

I like this company because the rate was a lot lower than what I was getting before.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic Emily! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Barbara Caton West Plains, MO

Very persistent and attentive to my needs. Scot was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Irene Parsons South Point, OH

They are super great to work with and go the extra mile to get you the best financing possible

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Amber Nokes Stockbridge, GA

Jamie C was very helpful and patient while I gathered the documents that was inquired.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is great to hear, We will pass along your feedback! Thank you!

Pete Mozzone Riverhead, NY

I had a lot of things going on but Dan went out of his way to keep the process going

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Terisse Walker Jr Lancaster, CA

My Lease Buyout loan process was very thorough, my loan officer kept me informed. Fantastic

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the great review, Terisse! I'm glad we could make the process as simple as possible.

May. 12th, 2022

Rodrigo Roa Garland, TX

Well I never got a call in regards wen my account was funded or if my other account was close or a welcome call would have been nice

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize, as this is not the experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. If you wish, we would be more than happy to address your questions or concerns as well. Please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

May. 13th, 2022

Sarah Riggs Portsmouth, OH

Chris W was awesome he was very professional and things went exactly the way he said they would I was very happy with the service thank you Sarah Riggs

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you Sarah for sharing your experience!

May. 13th, 2022

Maurice P Locklear Pembroke, NC

There's always room for improvement ! They were courteous and professional in all they did for me and done it in a timely manner.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY, Maurice!

Jessica Ajagha Houston, TX

Easy process and friendly service. Thought they were my finance company. Lol but they're did help me find them. Will definitely use them again.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for leaving a review, Jessica! I'm glad we could make the process so easy.

Mar. 24th, 2022

Donna Midland, TX

Very caring professional staff. My financial representative was absolutely amazing understanding and made sure I understood the entire process

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for such a wonderful compliment, Donna! I'm so glad we could help.

Jonathan kemp Augusta, GA

Very quick perfect, professional experience. The guy who helped me was very nice and very patient with me. I appreciate everything!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for sharing, Jonathan! Very happy to help.

James R Consalvo Stuart, FL

Because they did a great job and getting this handled and taken care of and so far everything they've said has worked out and go on that way

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the kind words, James!

David Cockeysville, MD

Customer service is awesome. Very knowledgeable and respectful. My concern was resolved within a short time of no wait in line. Thanks

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for sharing, David! We are always ready to help.

Magnolia High Point, NC

The representative was incredible nice, polite and knowledgeable. He contacted me to inform the process and kept me posted step by step

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm so glad to hear this, Magnolia! Thank you so much for your business.

Zac Folsom, CA

Because they never mentioned that I'd owe about 1800$ more in fees.They only mentioned my payments

Reply from AUTOPAY

Zac, we apologize, as this is not the experience we strive for here at AUTOPAY. Please give us a call at 844-290-5731 and we would be more than happy to address your concerns and to see if we can find a solution for you.

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Sandy Tharp Muncie, IN

The process of working with AUTOPAY was was easy. Luther, the representative was professional and friendly. He was prompt answering my questions and kept me informed along the way.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for the review, Sandy. We only hire the best!

May. 2nd, 2022

Jillyfish20 Dayton, OH

Desiree was awesome and was great at communicating the entire time. The entire process took about a week. There were some reviews I read online saying that things took a long time, but my turnaround was very fast!

Reply from AUTOPAY

That's great to hear! We will pass this along to Desiree. Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY!

Apr. 5th, 2022

Carolyn [email protected] Sedalia, MO

You waited till everything was done before you told me you were raising the interest I would not have finished or signed the paperwork. It came across as being sneaky and h6

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for reaching out, Carolyn! Since you've left your email address, our customer success team will reach out to you directly to seek a resolution. Thank you for your review!

Zachary Pfriem Cincinnati, OH

Customer Review Video

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the awesome review, Zachary! We'll pass this along to Lorenzo for you.

Mar. 17th, 2022

Taralyn Portland, OR

Tim was great! He went over terms clearly. He suggested I cancel all unnecessary warranties and insurance. He communicated very well. Overall, it was a good experience refinancing over text and email

Reply from AUTOPAY

We always enjoy seeing feedback like this! Thank you Leila for choosing AUTOPAY!

Dec. 17th, 2021

Tonya Ronnebaum Charlevoix, MI

Some of the instructions were misleading. The outcome was positive. My car was refinanced at a lower rate. However the payoff information was misleading. We still had to make an extra payment because neither Autopay nor Ally Financial could tell me information on the pay off. It was the new lender that gave us the information.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Tonya, thanks for leaving this review! I'm glad we could speak and get this resolved; so sorry about the confusion with the payoff! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 844-290-5731.

Dec. 9th, 2021

Kathryn Yuhl Indianapolis, IN

Customer Review Video

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you so much for the review, Kathryn, and for refinancing with AUTOPAY! We're thrilled to get your recommendation.

Dec. 6th, 2021

Victoria Grover Elmore City, OK

We had all of our questions answered almost immediately and he helped us save $100 on our payment and even more on the total cost then we had already been paying for. He was great.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Victoria, thank you so much for sharing your great experience with the world! Just let us know if we can be of more help.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Tysha Bolding Louisville, KY

Autopay got me into a lower monthly payment and a much lower interest rate. Only complaint is they don't tell you upfront that the process takes about a month from loan approval to them sending the payoff, which resulted in my payment being late.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Tysha, I'm so sorry there was a delay in funding your loan; usually it only takes a week or so! We would love to look into this to see what went wrong. Do you mind giving our customer success team a call when you're able? Our number is 844-290-5731.

Dec. 1st, 2021

Karen Chestertown, MD

The last rep that help process my loan was tops, it's the first rep that puts the vice on my rating. He was lazy, arrogant, and not dedicated to the task, in addition to being rude. Had it not been for the Mgr passing me on to another the entire 3 week process would have been a disaster. I'm sorry it has an adverse effect on my rating, but I cannot overlook that horrible experience. He should be fired. Had he been my rating would be 5 stars

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Karen, I'm so sorry to hear about this poor experience, but glad we were able to find a solution. If you'd like to discuss this more, our customer success team would love to hear from you. Please give us a call at 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you!

Robin Dupuis West Brookfield, MA

They made the process very easy and explained everything well. They found the best fit for my auto refinance that lowered my interest rate and payment while also including a extended warranty.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Robin, thank you for the incredible feedback! Stories like this are what keep us going. Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Barnett Shelly Groveland, FL

Daniel was very helpful. He made sure that I filled out the paperwork correctly and he was never more than a text away! Any questions I had were answered he was extremely helpful

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thanks for the positive feedback Barnett! Cheers, AUTOPAY!

Thayer Philpot Gastonia, NC

The process was simple as 1.2.3 they was great from start to finish the guy I worked with was there with me from start to finish and he keep me informed on everything that was going on even if anything changed.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Thayer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. This is the experience we strive for! Thank you for working with AUTOPAY!

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Jennifer berryfrazier Brightwood, VA

Very pleasent. They kept me up to date every step of the way. I would definitely use them again and recommend them. My personal agent was helpful and the way of contact made things easy and made for a good experience.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Anthony Jaramillo Chandler, AZ

I worked with Bryce S who was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He communicated and assisted me with every step of the way and I couldn't be more appreciative. Thanks for all you did/do Bryce!

Carrie fehlberg Jasper, IN

Because I was told by Simon that he would help with with what steps I need to do to cancel my extended warranty with my other bank since I have an extended warranty with you. He has been ingoring my emails. I work in customer service and that is NOT how you treat customers. Especially when you were told that you were going to help them later. If I would of know I was going to be treated that was I would of went with a different finance company.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost contact with your loan specialist; we'll be researching this and following up with them to make sure this doesn't happen again. If there's anything you need, or anything we can help with, please give us a call at 844-290-5731. Thank you for your review!

Samantha Freeman Pembroke, NC

I had a fairly good experience with them. Response time from my loan specialist wasn't always great, and on 2 occasions that I checked in with her, there was an issue or another document needed but she didn't reach out to me to let me know. The process could have been better and faster with a little more communication.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Samantha, thank you so much for the review. I'm so sorry to hear that you had difficulty contacting your specialist, and that it slowed things down. We value great communication, so we would love to hear more about your experience. If you would like, please give us a call 844-290-5731 so we can research this further.

Mike Howard Massillon, OH

They were very efficient and thorough. They made sure they had everything they needed before submitting paperwork to the lender. Very responsive to return texts, emails and phone calls.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Tho Tucson, AZ

Very slow service so that they basically screw me over. Even low APR I still pay more than my own loan. When push comes to shove, I got in contact with a different bank that will payoff the remaining balance and lower APR. I told I want to cancel with Autopay because they're taking forever next thing you know they said they can't because it's finalized.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the review, Tho, and I'm so sorry to hear about this experience. Our customer service team would love to look into this so that we can improve as a company. Would you mind reaching out to us 844-290-5731 so that we can research what happened? We hope to hear from you soon!

Shirley A Johnson The Colony, TX

they made the process very understandable for me.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Shirley! Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Kristina Huntington, WV

Very easy to work with and communicative.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is our goal Kristina. We greatly appreciate your business!

Jun. 3rd, 2022