Best Company Guarantee AUTOPAY Logo

AUTOPAY

8.8

Cole Sadorus, IL

Austin K provided amazing and speedy service. Always quick to respond and got everything done in a very timely manner.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Amber Lucas Waipahu, HI

Nick was very helpful. He was quick to response and the process was really fast. I did minimal on my end

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic!, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Austin Tupelo, MS

My Representative was very helpful and fast to reply and explain everything to me throughout the process.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect, Thank you,! Customers are first! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

John Castillo Donna, TX

Got calls from Brandon first, then by two others. Brandon kept me in the loop still funded by FlagShip.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

MARVIN ROBERT KAY Clarkston, MI

It's getting close to time for a payment on my current note and I haven't heard when the new note will settle and payoff be executed

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Marvin, thanks for the review! I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling left in the dark, but I'd be happy to fill you in if we haven't done so already. If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer success team at 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you soon!

Oct. 25th, 2021

Denise Jacob New Baltimore, MI

They have great customer service.Desiree was very easy to deal with.Not at all high pressure but understanding. I would work with her again.

Reply from AUTOPAY

So glad Desiree was able to help you Denise. We will be here when you need us again. Thank you.

KIMBERLY BLACK Tyler, TX

super friendly and helpful. loved working with George he was super responsive and kind. Never missed a beat even when he went on vacation.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Great review Kimberly. Glad we were there for you. I will pass along your kind words to George.

Shannon Ross Franklinville, NY

They were friendly and helpful.. helped with any questions I had they reduced my payment and saved me a lot in interest.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Awesome Shannon! We love happy customers.

Jason Reis Fostoria, OH

I was talked in to a warranty contract that I didn't need and now have to go through canceling it on my own and then stuck with the higher payment and interest of it being applied to my loan when the warranty that I already had was way better and already included

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the feedback Jason. I will be reaching out to you in hopes of getting a better understanding of this.

Don

My payoff was $21,000 and now I have a loan for $24,000. I feel very misled.

Reply from AUTOPAY

I'm sorry that you feel misled. I'm going to follow up with you privately. Thank you for your feedback.

Aug. 30th, 2022

Blinders BYH McHenry, IL

In a nutshell AUTOPAY is a SCAM! Do Not Let Them Steal Your Info I applied online and authorized them to do a hard inquire for an auto loan and then got an email from a loan specialist named Heather W asking me to submit more documents (payroll, driver’s license and other sensitive docs) via email to complete my application. I asked her If I can get to know an estimate of the rates via email and she said she will be able to after sending her the documents requested. I sent her the documents requested and It has been 4 days and I did not get any response. I called AutoPay and they promised she will call me back and nothing happened, I emailed, called and texted her number without a response. I will be filing a complaint again them for privacy breach. I doubt that they are a legit financial lender they are a SCAM and FRAUD more than anything else.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello, and thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear that your loan specialist has been slow in getting back to you—we aleays aim to be prompt! We would be happy to get you two in contact. Please just reach out to the customer success team at 855-219-0123 so we can help.

Mar. 17th, 2022

K. Smith Atlanta, GA

Very efficient and professional. Since refinancing the staff have contacted me too see how my transition to Autopay has been

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Anastasia Nava-Montoya San Jose, CA

The process was pretty straightforward but the communication was a little difficult i was constantly playing phone tag or getting very vague replies.

Reply from AUTOPAY

This is not the experience we strive for but we thank you for sharing your feedback so we can work on this! We apologize for the lack of communication Anastasia!

Oct. 1st, 2021

Daniel Halfacre Verdigris, OK

They were professional and helped me with my first finance. They talked to me through every step of the process and would recommend them.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for sharing your experience, Daniel!

Susanne. Jefferson Fort Wayne, IN

Left hand didn't know what the right hans was doing, so to speak. Luther and Christine were pleasant enough but each had a different version of how the process worked and then it was a different way than what either said. Confusing, frustrating and disorganized.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Susanne, thanks for your review. I'm sorry about the confusion, and I know how frustrating it can be to hear different things from different representatives. I definitely want to make this right. Would you mind giving our customer success team a call when you're free? This way we can research exactly what happened. Our number is 844-290-5731. We hope to hear from you soon!

Oct. 23rd, 2021

Brittany McCormick Upper Marlboro, MD

Had a few minor issues with paperwork (on both sides) and had a hard time getting my questions answered after the paperwork was done. Other than that everything was just fine

Reply from AUTOPAY

We will strive to improve in this regard! Thank you for working with us and sharing your experience, Brittany!

Sep. 27th, 2021

Adriane Sanchez Austin, TX

Everyone I spoke to were very helpful and really explained the process very clearly that it made it simple to understand.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Adriane, Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Latisha Turner Great Falls, MT

Working with autopay was fast and easy. They walked me through every step to make the whole process easy to understand.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you Latisha for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Janice Angwin, CA

My telephone calls were returned as soon as possible by the Loan Specialist and my questions were answered thoroughly with patience and care.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for working with us Janice!

Mary Hajer Arlington, TX

You should not have your auto text services send messages on weekends when no one is available to assist them. I received a text on a Saturday that documents were needed and no one was even working and it took longer than a week to even be contacted back after I applied and uploaded all my documents. f it wouldn't have been too late in the process I absolutely would have withdrawn my application.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hi Mary, I'm so sorry you weren't able to contact us! We are open on Saturdays from 9–5 MST, so I'd love to research why you weren't able to contact us. Would you mind giving our customer success team a call at 844-290-5731? Hope to hear from you soon.

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Barbara Rockford, IL

They have been very helpful in helping me secure a loan. The refinance was to remove someone’s name from the title, and for this I am ecstatic.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for working with AUTOPAY, Barbara! We are delighted to have helped you!

Aug. 10th, 2021

Sirina Castaneda Lubbock, TX

Noah was very professional and helpful. He walked me through the refinancing process and kept me up to date on everything.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Perfect! Thank you for sharing, Sirina! Great job Noah!

Aug. 10th, 2021

Matin Yarbrough Ephrata, PA

Daniel G was my contact. Excellent guy to work with. He really works hard to get things done. I would completely recommend him and auto pay.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Matin!

Melissa welborn Parsippany, NJ

They were very nice and efficient...the reps I dealt with were very nice and easy. It made the refinancing an easy process

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fabulous! We are so glad to hear we met our goal of making refinancing simple and easy! Thank you for sharing Melissa!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Nelson Milton Decatur, GA

They took good care of my getting my loan situated and called me or text me if they needed anything extra. Ensured me that they had everything under control.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your experience, Nelson!

Oct. 1st, 2021

Patricia Scarr Hesperia, CA

I have all good things to say about Autopay. It was easy to get signed up and they have saved me a lot of money, so I'm very happy.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! We are delighted to help you Save! Thank you for sharing Patricia!

Karla Lathrop, CA

She was ontop of everything by following up my application and if I missed any documentation she will let me know right away.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Karla, we are happy to hear you had such a good experience with our team. Thank you for your kind feedback!

Jul. 30th, 2021

Jasmine M Constant Floral City, FL

The team was very efficient and communicated well. I believe I had the pleasure of working with Jennifer. She was excellent!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for the feedback Jasmine!

Jul. 15th, 2021

Jade Marietta, GA

My agent was very prompt and helpful. Everytime I needed something she was right on it even with my difficult situation

Reply from AUTOPAY

What great Feedback thank you, Jade!

Jul. 15th, 2021

Charles M Johnson Lansdale, PA

My Autopay representative was great. He made sure I was well informed during the entire process and made things very easy on my end. I had a very good experience.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding Charles! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Aug. 3rd, 2021

Deneen Kannes Schaghticoke, NY

I can't say enough praise Taniessa F. She was wonderful from the initial contact throughput the entire process to the end.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding Deneen! Great job Taniessa! Thank you for your feedback!

Jul. 8th, 2021

Lauren Dombrowski Pittsburgh, PA

The process was quick, however my agent seemed too busy to really explain to me the conditions of my refinance. i did not need additional insurance, yet it was added anyways and increased my loan by $3000. i guess i should've read the fine print a little bit more, but this was not discussed with me and I did not need an extended warranty. now instead of saving money I will be spending more!

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Lauren, I'm so sorry if there was a miscommunication during the signing. We always disclose the GAP and Vehicle Service Contract before and during the signing, so if these coverages came as a surprise, please give us a call at 844-290-5731. We would like to research this further. Also, both coverages are refundable, so we are happy to assist with that if you do not want them.

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Tenia Morris Chapel, TN

Very easy to apply for an auto loan. Autopay was very easy to work with. I recommend Autopay to all of my friends and family

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you Tenia! Recommendations are the highest compliment! Thank you for working with us!

Jul. 8th, 2021

Michelle Mejia Hampstead, NC

Great customer service! Rep worked very hard and very quickly on my loan application and was in frequent contact via phone or text

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding Michelle! Thank you for sharing your experience with AUTOPAY!

Jul. 17th, 2021

Timothy Bryan Willoughby, Sr. Springfield, GA

Quality and professionalism of the representative. He was very helpful and kept us updated daily on the status of our loan.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Amazing Timothy! Thank you for your feedback!

Jul. 17th, 2021

Juan Moreno Los Alamitos, CA

Easy to deal with. They sort everything out and deal with the lenders, to what I believe is the best possible outcome for the customer inquiring.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you for your feedback, Juan!

Jul. 16th, 2021

Keith Fisher Twelve Mile, IN

I felt like the process helped me to accomplish my goal but it wasn't five stars. I wish the process would have been a little clearer and not taken as long.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Keith, Thank you for providing Your feedback, we will continue to grow in this area. We apologize for any inconvenience and delay.

Martin Fraley Mesa, AZ

Very kind. Totally honest with me. My customer service representative always kept me in the loop on what stage we were in.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding Martin! Thank you for working with us here at AUTOPAY!

Jul. 16th, 2021

Michael Murphy Lake Forest, CA

The refinance was nice and easy for the most part, but they're not very responsive when trying to contact them. In fact I've left several messages over the past couple weeks and still have not heard back.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Michael, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any delays in the communication you may have experienced during the refinancing of your vehicle. We strive to give our customers an excellent experience. If you still need any information please call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready and we will be happy to help.

Steven Stonebreaker Las Vegas, NV

I just signed up we'll see how this goes it was real simple I'm here for the best interest rate I can get best interest rate

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY Steven!

Zacharias Pacheco Cheyenne, WY

They have helped, but they do not keep you informed on anything going on in a timely fashon. I had to call twice and now a third time to check on the status of my account. Taken over a month so far to refinace my car....

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Zacharias, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any delays or miscommunication you may have experienced during the refinancing of your vehicle. We always strive to give our customers an efficient experience at AUTOPAY. If you wish to provide additional feedback about your experience you may call us at 844-290-5731 when you are ready.

Alan Arthur Hudson, FL

More communication during the process as to where the process is, would be helpful. Everything went well but information as the process would be helpful

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Alan! Thank you for the feedback! We will continue to grow on that! Thank you for working with us!

Ashley Crooks Raymore, MO

The process was really easy and the representative was very helpful with helping me. This is my first time refinancing.

Reply from AUTOPAY

It is always great to get feedback like this! Thank you Ashley!

Belinda Iris Itson Cullman, AL

My new loan has been set up and payable. But my old loan has not been paid off. Both are open on my credit report. Not happy. I was told the check was sent and signed for days ago.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Belinda, we are so sorry to hear about the delay on this. I do see that the payoff to your original lender did clear the banks. Please call our escalation line at 844-290-5731 for more information to resolve this.

Cynthia Payton Baytown, TX

Financed me at such a better rate! A little slow at keeping you informed but actually working hard to get the job done.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Thank you for the feedback Cynthia. We will do our best to improve as well! Thank you for choosing AUTOPAY!

Jul. 6th, 2021

Frank Piper Broomfield, CO

Everything was going great until it was time for funding, was told I didn't need to make a payment for June but it took over a month so my payment was late from my old company.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Hello Frank, we would like to apologize for the experience you had and thank you for sharing it with us. We would like to help you get this resolved so if you could please call our escalations department at 844-290-5731 at your convenience, we can assist you with this.

IRENE PONCEDELEON Escalon, CA

The application process was as simple as it gets and very quick. I was notified everyday of the status of my application.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Outstanding! Thank you Irene! We appreciate you working with us!

Albert Miami, FL

Professional, they handle paperwork with the banks and gear you to one bank only not multiple ones like dealerships. Aaron H thank you! He is a Pro.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Albert, thank you for the detailed review! We appreciate your business. Cheers, AUTOPAY

Jill Benfield Hickory, NC

They were amazing. My representative went above and beyond to answer my questions and make himself available no matter how early or late.

Reply from AUTOPAY

Jill, This is fantastic to see! Thanks for choosing AUTOPAY for you refinance needs!

Diana Stallone Savage, MN

They were slow and it was frustrating when you needed information from them. If asked if they got everything they would just send send you a lust of everything they needed again

Reply from AUTOPAY

Diana, We are sorry your experience fell short of our expectations. We strive to have the best service around. We will use your feedback in our next leadership meeting and attempt to improve our processes. Thank you! AUTOPAY