GEICO Auto Insurance Logo

GEICO Auto Insurance

Is This Your Business?

9.0

Carolann Stockdale Riverview, FL

Just transferred my auto insurance to Geico, what a great deal, increase liability and saved 80$ Gene was my representative, he guided me to a policy that fit my needs, He was so helpful, all my numerous questions were answered . He was patient with all my questions , I actually had been with my car insurance co. at least 20yrs so it I was comfortable making the decision today👍Also called his Supervisor Todd to make sure management knows how good he is 🤗🤗TY Gene for your hard work I so appreciated your effort

Deadra Walker-Cheatham Tucson, AZ

I was a customer several years ago, then went on a quest to find a better company, in vain. Yesterday I called Geico to compare rates and customer service. I found they had evolved by leaps and bounds!! I immediately dropped the company I thought was better and resigned with Geico. I AM OVERJOYED IM BACK!! Thanks to the entire crew at Geico!! Lastly, keep the great commercials coming! Sincerely, Deadra Walker-Cheatham

K.H. Tehachapi, CA

Love , love, love Geico! We have had Geico for at least 15 years, and I have never been happier with an insurance company. Geico’s rates are fantastic, their customer service is outstanding, and they are overall just fantastic as a company. Geico truly does have the best interest of their clients at the forefront. I couldn’t be happier with another insurance...EVER!!!

Steven Bucholtz Oakland, CA

I have been a GEICO customer for many years. I, unfortunately, have had to deal with them through several accidents. Their service and attention to detail is suberb! I love that you can get an appointment for an appraisal at the shop where repairs will be done and pick up a rental car at the same time. Yes, my rates have gone up because of accidents, but I have done a great deal of research looking for lower rates and have not found any that offer the same amount of coverage and excellent service.

Theresa Clark Lansing, IL

Excellent service. I’ve been with Geico for the last few years. I’m a woman and not very handy. One Sunday morning when I was about to leave for Church, I realized that I had a flat tire. I called Geico and the guy was at my house within 30 minutes. I’ve had to file claims and have repairs made to my car which was handled flawlessly by Geico. Great people, service and company. I’m with Geico for life.

A. L. Lee, MA

I know I'm going to sound like a commercial but I can't believe I'm saving as much as I am with Geico. When I switched from my other insurance providers to this one I had three cars. I began saving $1,000 a year. When we bought another car and added that car we actually saved another $200 and it lowered my payments. I never thought adding a car would actually lower the payments but they did. My previous provider wouldn't even look into savings. Win win!

Rebecca Adams Hope, ME

Geico insurance is always helpful in my insurance needs. They help with adding a driver, adding a car. They even answered all of my questions about whether I was covered with renting a moving box truck and whether I needed to add any add on's. Only one. Because my policy already covered everything. Super friendly too and I can understand everything that is explained to me because they take the time to make sure I do. Thank you Geico.

Morris W W Conway Jr Tucson, AZ

Good afternoon to all that work for the Geico Car Insurance Carrier Customer Center how are all of yous doing today.I do hope that all of yous are doing ok smile.Also I do hope that all of yous will have a very wonderful day and yes always enjoy life as they call it ok smile.In ending I like to say to all of yous that your Geico Car Insurance Agent Caitlyn was so very Professional Helpful and very Caring when I called the above so that they could change my payment due date and Agent Caitlyn answer the phone and processed my request for me ok smile.Last of all must also say that Agent Caitlyn is a very Positive Role Model for all young and old Agents in the Car Insurance Carrier business ok smile.Finally too Agent Caitlyn has very Excellent Communication Skills ,very smiling voice on the phone and yes yes she loves her job ok smile.Now last of all before I end my Review I like to thank everyone that read my Review and may God always be with all of yous forever ok from both of us to all of yous smile. Sincerely, Angela Hansen Morris W Conway Jr

Linda Golde Carlsbad, CA

Yesterday, on Thanksgiving, we were on our way to Altadena Ca from Carlsbad Ca. to celebrate with family. It was pouring out but traffic wasn’t too bad. Suddenly the car started acting funny and we realized the front tire had gone flat. We carefully pulled all the way over to the right hand emergency lane. We called Geico and thankfully the wonderful, helpful woman who answered, dispatched a technician to change the tire. We couldn’t get out of the car, didn’t know exactly where we were and as cars whizzed by we thought we were in real danger. Alex came to the rescue.... he spent 45 minutes looking for us and called us several times. In four minutes flat, he moved things out of the trunk, reached the spare and changed the tire. The women answering the phone called a couple of times and was happy Alex found us and got us on our way. Thank you Geico, for caring, for responding so quickly on a holiday and making out Thanksgiving one we will never forget and are truly thankful for!!!

NOEMI B Chicago, IL

I have been with GEICO for about 14 years. One time, I called them since my windshield glass was broken. They went to my house and changed the glass very quickly. Another time was when I had a flat tire, GEICO sent a person to the place I was working at just to change it and it took them less than 25 minutes. The last call that I made to them was because I had an accident. Since it was Winter, the streets were frozen and my car just slide since I was making a right turn. I could do nothing to not make the accident and I no control at all with my car. Anyway, I called GEICO and Customer Service was out of this world. They helped me so much! It was very cold outside. Since I had so much stress (since it was my first accident I've ever been through) they kept me calm while he was doing the claim. He was tremendously patient. He sent a tow company, which took my car to the body shop. They had already gave me a code to get a rental car. They called me and kept me inform about my claim. I was tremendously delighted that they told me everything that was happening. They fixed my car in a couple of days. Once I got my fixed car, it looked brand new! I am so happy with GEICO. Every time I called them, I got help. Thanks!

Tara Portage, IN

I've had Geico auto insurance for about 9 months or so and so far they seem to be the best auto insurance company I've ever had a policy with. I have full coverage and it costs me 128 a month and includes emergency roadside service. My car quit working in my driveway and they paid for my tow to the dealerships service department and have the option of up to 30 bucks a day or 900 max for a rental if my car is going to be awhile in the shop. They work with you on the plan that best suits you and are very nice regardless of your insurance history. If you have auto pay for your bill and don't know that you're a couple cents short they won't overdraft your account and do not harass you over it. They simply send you a message through the Geico app and give you a reasonable grace period to pay your bill. I don't think I'll ever go through any other insurance company again and plan to be with Geico for life! I am a 100 percent satisfied customer

Joey Portland, OR

I had your for many many years. Since the first time I bought insurance for my first car. Then out of nowhere your rates heightened and I was unhappy with you. I sought business elsewhere with progressive for two years and when renewing my insurance and adding a new car to my policy they heightened my rate extremely. Doubled it. Unhappy I called you back to get a quote and I was drawn back at what I found out! You had made great changes I was told here in Oregon :) And I could tell. I’ve alwas loved geico but your heightened rates drew me away. Returning I have come to find you insured my wife and I again with such a better rate then progressive. In fact, you were not just cheaper. But cheaper then our rate before the new car even! It was almost to god to be true is what I told the agent :D AND on top of it, we have road side assistance/rental car again!! Which wth progressive we did not. It is so nice, to be back with the company I love ❤️ You have no idea. Please don’t ever change. Giving good coverage and at the best rate helps keep ya loyal to you. Remember that okay. Thank you Geico 🥰

Kelsie Lake Jackson, TX

Recently I was hit by someone. I was shaken and hysterical, and the sweet woman who answered made sure I was okay before she even began to ask me what happened. They have taken care of everything, and the adjuster even came to my work to check out my car so that I didn’t have to take any time off. Every single person I’ve dealt with thus far has went above and beyond. Ive been with geico for many years but thankfully have never been involved in an accident so this was my first experience dealing with adjusters and claims. I’ll never insure with anyone else for sure after this experience. They just got a customer for life.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

GEICO made switch insurances super easy. It has been super affordable and worth the change!

Jackie Hanko Tampa, FL

I have yet to find a company that will be at the rate of Geico… I moved to Florida a year and a half ago and originally went with progressive and after six months my insurance went up $250 so I called Geico when they had their extra 15% off and they saved me a ton of money and when my six month renewal came in my rate did not go up which impressed me very much and even though there are other companies out there calling me to try to beat the price they can’t… I’m very impressed with Geico in their savings and they are true to their commercials and what they say… I usually tell my friends who are struggling with car insurance to try geico out

alexisblige Tallahassee, FL

GEICO Auto Insurance has not only helped me save money, but has also helped me improve my driving skills with their app.

Tamara Smith Orlando, FL

I’ve been with geico for 1 year and it’s been great! They always answer my questions about my policy clearly.

janice dorvil Tallahassee, FL

I currently have Geico for my car insurance its been great and they have cheaper rates than other insurance companies in my opinion.

Luke Swierczynski Waterford, MI

GEICO auto insurance had been included in multiple quotes I've received from insurance brokers over the year, but I've never pulled the trigger for them since they've yet to be the cheapest.

N Goshagi Ellicott City, MD

Veryyyy price high compare to other companies My husband had a minor accident snd parking ticket but our monthly payment jump by 40 percent

Veronica Durham Mechanicsburg, PA

Great pricing. Customer service is good. My husband has Geico for many years, he added me to his policy, never had a problem. I recommend Geico

GN Seattle, WA

I had Geico auto insurance for years, then one day I was rear-ended and needed to file a claim. After weeks of Geico discussing with the other party (who was uninsured), the Geico agent followed up with me to tell me that they could no longer pursue the other party for damages because it was going to be too costly for them. That was it, after years of paying my insurance bills and not filing any claims, the one time I needed my insurer to do their job, they bowed out because it wasn't in their best interest. I promptly cancelled my policy and have never looked back. I also continue to share this story to anyone that mentions Geico.

Bonnita Haynes Kingwood, TX

Quick response when my son had an accident. They fought for me when another driver’s company refused to pay. Price was usually the lowest available. I would recommend GEICO to friends and family.

Carlie Sami Pensacola, FL

I've been with Geico for over five years, I have checked out other insurance companies a few times over the years to see if I could get lower prices with same benefits as Geico, but haven't found one that compares.

Even Sax Alameda, CA

Pretty great, company. Consistently the cheapest option, customer service is always able to solve my problems and even an easy to navigate website. A rare case where expectations are beat for a traditionally unpleasant business sector.

Realtor in Central Florida Maitland, FL

I have been a GEICO customer for over 30 years and have never had any problems whatsoever with customer service or claims. They are very professional and always helpful and the value of the product and the piece of mind they bring to me and my family is a great feeling.

Taylor Lindholm Boston, MA

I left my previous (very expensive) insurance provider after I was recommended Geico by a coworker. Their auto insurance coverage is comparable to my previous coverage, but $100 cheaper a month! Savings alone, makes the swap worth it, but the customer service has been excellent as well.

Janet F Price Patterson, LA

Geico cares about their clients. Customer service is wonderful they have lots of knowledge to what you need to know. When I got in an accident they weres there helping me in anything I need to know. I been with Geico over 13 years.

Steve Ashby , AZ

I recently collided with a car while riding my road bike. Turns out because a car was involved my car insurance became the primary to cover my expenses...which were significant. Geico has been great about helping me through the process and paying the bills easily and in a timely manner. BTW, I'm fine...I'm almost 100% recovered and back on my bike!

Mary Elizabeth Bellingham, WA

I have been with Geico for a good bit. They have always hands down had the best customer, i recently had an incident with my 2019 vw atlas that has caused it to be totaled out. Along the way of processing the atlas's damages an such Geico was there every step of the way. Always very professional an polite. I will always hands down recommend Geico to anybody an everybody. They are honest an fair priced!

Jonathan ,

Thieves took our car, took a part, and abandoned it. Geico paid a substantial towing and storage fee that we accumulated because we didn't know our car had been stolen for a while (street parking and not using the second car during phase 1 of the virus). Geico paid all but our deductible for the repair too. I was pretty impressed with paying for the storage fees. It was pretty easy to get our repair done and car back.

Kibran Kitson-Walters Pompano Beach, FL

So I called geico customer service because they didn’t withdraw my May payment of $94 that actually suppose to be $172 due to the lockdown they decrease it🙏🏽🙏🏽.. but the customer rep answered the phone and informed me that geico paid my monthly car insurance this month , it’s on them, my monthly payment for May is $0🤗🤗, what other company is taking 100% hit for their customer right now, geico is the best!!! Thank you soooo much

Ben Webb

They've always been very quick to help and answer any questions I've had. Automatically find and apply discounts for me, even after they were already the cheapest option when I signed up. They have the best mobile app of any I've used. I've not had to actually take advantage of their services yet but if I do have to I feel confident they'll do their best to make it as stress free as possible.

Jhanezhia D Seckinger Savannah, GA

My experience was fantastic I’m so glad that i spoke with a truthful ,honest, and determined representative in the claim department it’s been almost 2 weeks of struggle on my end due to a car accident in result totaling my vehicle my only vehicle and I was getting a hard time from a rental facility suggested the 1st time but Selyna made me feel much more relieved with her help assisting me today . Thankful for the Company and Selyna !!!

Sierra Shalosky Joliet, MT

Geico is amazing and their app is amazing! I financed a Jeep this year ('19) and was required to get full coverage. Old insurance was going to charge nearly $500 A MONTH! Geico is $192 and some change. I have an Explorer that I own outright and was paying $82 a month, I added it to my Geico insurance and my premium went up $23.00! My monthly payment increased by like $1 a month! And I used the app to file a claim for a new chip in my windshield, getting it fixed Monday for free! ❤️ And Roadside assistance is right there in the app!

Silverghost Amissville, VA

Just had a car not start. Sitting in a hot parking lot on a hot day. I called Geico, who asked where exactly the car was. They had a tow truck there in under 30 minutes. The guy jumped the battery and the car started. He waited a bit charging it to make sure it would start on its on, which it did. Friendly Geico person, fast service, competitive pricing on the policy.

Amanda Roseburg, OR

We had frontal damage to our new car 5 days after buying it. Deer accident. Geico helped us out so much. They helped us with the towing we had, even took our car past our allotted mileage for towing to a shop they partner with. Rental was covered, no issues. The appraiser at the shop Frank G was awesome. He helped us out when the car was finally fixed up. The shop had rushed and caused damage on the back bumper. Frank apologized and took care of it for us. We are grateful for everyone working with us. We will be with this insurance company for as long as possible.

Jim Stewart Queen Creek, AZ

Just had body work done and the body shop and Geicos' representative were extremely professional and courteous. Service King body repair in Queen Creek was the company Geico recommended and I was a little nervous about them doing the repair on our Honda Accord on the cheap. The repair was completed the day promised and the repair was excellent. The paint matched perfectly even with me knowing where to look for the repair. Couldnt be more pleased.

Evelyn

Insurance rates are the best. We have auto, motorcycle and homeowners insurance. Easy pay plans available, always speak with a live representative, not a machine or an automated service. I am very impressed with the customer service we receive and the efficiency of their service. I most certainly would recommend this company without any hesitation at all . I'm

Sandi Westover Fremont, CA

I recently needed to make a claim with Geico and the process was extremely easy. That's when you know how good your insurance is - when you need to use it. I filed my claim online. I was given several choices of how to proceed. I chose to take my car to a Geico authorized repair shop. It was wonderful, just one stop. The Geico agent was there and took photos and processed the claim. Then the auto repair shop did their paperwork and kept the car. If I needed a rental car that was onsite also. I received text messages of status throughout the process. I don't give them 5 stars however because of another issue. I moved a few months ago and my rate went up significantly ($200 per year). I moved only 2 miles but I changed zip codes. Rates are determined by zip code. I was not happy with the rate increase.

Hyrum Sandy, UT

Actually saved a ton of money by switching to Geico. I had State Farm before and I went from liability on an old car to full coverage on a bank-owned truck and overall paid less. Rinse and repeat story for when my wife joined my plan. Our combined rate was less than what she was paying solo. I haven't made any claims, so I can't speak to how responsive they are when you're in need, but when I needed emergency roadside assistance it was prompt and free.

Nyla C. Tallahassee, FL

I have had Geico Auto Insurance in my family for years now. My first car and second car were both covered by Geico, and they ensure us good coverage. I remember getting into an auto accident, and Geico's providers were there to ensure me that I was not at fault. I was able to gain benefits with my car insurance since I proved that I was a safe-driver.

Katrina Breithaupt Provo, UT

I have had Geico Auto Insurance for over a year now and have been highly pleased with their service. When someone backed into the back of my care I called a representative and they were very helpful in helping me know all of my options and what I should do. I didn't feel that they were biased, I just felt that they wanted me to get the best service I could. I followed their advice and the problem was resolved as simply as was possible. In addition, they were they lowest rate out of all the auto insurance companies that I investigated when I was looking for one.

Nicole Woody Oklahoma City, OK

I’ve had Geico auto insurance since I got my drivers license 13 years ago. They constantly reward me for being a loyal customer and for a good driving record. I had just recently moved to another state and for my first 6 months I received $100 discount for reasons mentioned above. They also have good customer service. I did have a little hiccup when I moved, trying to get a quote there was a little miscommunication, but they sincerely apologized and made everything right.

Iraida Alicea Marietta, GA

Switched from Progressive to Geico, and got a cheaper quote for the same product.

Shalonda Kelly Columbia, SC

The price and quality of service are the winning points for me. No issues thus far.

M Wilson Houston, TX

Great customer care, easy to file claims, very competitive rates. Have been a customer for several years.

STurner Saratoga Springs, UT

I love Geico. The lady who helped sign me up was so kind. More like a friend helping get what I needed and even suggesting that I may not need some things. She helped me get the best price. Also when I had a breakdown alone in my car around midnight. I called them from my car. It was like calling a great friend. They told me not to worry they would find someone to tow my car. And a few minutes later I had a tow truck on the way which I never saw a bill for. They called me back to let me know the tow truck was on the way and they asked me how I was doing and if they could help me any other way. They take the money they payment monthly from my bank account and it’s lower than any of my friends pay. I love this company. I hardly worry about car insurance.

Ezequiel Gaithersburg, MD

Been with Geico over 5 years. I had 1 car get totaled a few year ago and they made the whole process very easy to deal with and gave me more than enogh to cover my loan and a deposit on the next car. Other than that I only had 2 small claims and both times the service was great and I didn't have any issues being made whole. I feel like with an isurance, you really want to know that they are going to pay up when you need them to, and that has been my experience with them. Last year when I got a quote for replacing them, geico ended up costing a little more but I decided not to change I know I'm getting good results from them.

Becky Rasmussen American Fork, UT

I loved using Geico for our auto insurance for over a decade. Geico provided low rates and excellent customer service. When I was managing a call center I actually used Geico as an example of superior customer service and called posing as a rate shopping customer with the phone on speaker so that all of our employees could hear how professional and friendly their insurance agents were on the phone. We ultimately changed insurance companies when our family grew into the teen driver stage and Geico's teen driver rates weren't as competitive as another provider. If I didn't have teen driver's we'd probably still be with Geico. It's a great company with competitive rates and top notch service.