GEICO Auto Insurance Logo

GEICO Auto Insurance

Is This Your Business?

9.0

rene ulloa

Geico is very prompt.My accident was 12/21/2017 and by 01/08/2018 they had already paid off the impound yard, the finance company and gave me a check for the difference,

Connie Mayer South Jordan, UT

Geico has very competitive prices and they are really kind to us. We checked around a lot to other car insurance companies, but no one measures up to the prices Geico offers.

Julie Firkins Orem, UT

we have been with geico for about 6 years. my daughter recently was in an accident, the other driver was at fault. geico has been super helpful in covering her medical needs,they will then collect from the other persons insurance.

Bernadine Birdsong Studio City, CA

I love Geico. Their insurance plans are simple to understand, easy to apply for and fast to receive. They also handle claims promptly and are usually the best value

Lisa C Johnson Capitol Heights, MD

I had Geico for over 5 years. I had a couple of accidents and then they promptly dropped me. I feel that they are not loyal to their customers. However, they did find me my current auto insurers. They suggested I look into Progressive and I've been with them since.

Vicky C Worsham Powhatan, VA

I've had Geico Car Insurance for several years now. I've been in 3 different states. They have great rates in any of the states. Good discounts especially for good driving.

Taylor Hall Los Angeles, CA

I am very grateful for my Geico auto insurance. It is very easy to use and customer service rocks! I wish they would explain the payment plans a bit better, and make roadside assistance a standard feature.

Mark Stansell Boynton Beach, FL

Customer service is meh. They aren't fast at replying to email requests, . Their sales pitch is hard! And they will raise your rates in very unnoticeable amounts until one day you wake up and realize you are paying 40% more than you did last year.

Rylan Bateman Los Angeles, CA

What does one say about their auto insurance company? Their rates are good. I've never had cause to be disappointed with them. I guess having nothing to bad to say, by default makes them good?

PamC Jeffersonville, KY

I have had Geico for several years. Last month, I had to file a claim. I got amazing customer service, and the claim was settled quickly and efficiently.

Nikki Finch Pittsburgh, PA

We have been a customer of Geico for at least 10 years. Customer service has always been great, they've been very helpful during claims processes. The App is easy to use.

Ashley Brown New River, AZ

Best experience ever with an insurance company! They explained everything and made sure my coverage was right for me and that all my questions were answered!

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

I have been happy with Geico. They are easy to work with and get a hold of. I wish it were cheaper, but I have been in a few accidents. The app is easy to use and you can have access to your cards anywhere.

Samantha Lubin Tallahassee, FL

Has great deals on auto insurance policies.

Sam Rice Southaven, MS

Good company and easy process for customers

Dayna Brown Logan, UT

Geico is a great company to be insured with! We have moved several times in the last few years, to different states, and Geico is always quick to adjust our rates and update our information! Moving comes with many challenges and companies that make things easier will get an A+ in my book!

Nathan Justis Smithfield, UT

Great! It was easy to set up and I never had to meet with an insurance agent. I thought the rates were pretty good, but eventually I found better rates and switched to something else.

Stephanie Pita Tallahassee, FL

Geico insurance has the best prices for car insurance. Me being a college student, I needed car insurance that will provide full coverage but also be in my budget, and Geico was just the thing!

Ben Borsh ,

Consistently less expensive. The few times I have had to deal with insurance claims Geico has been much easier to deal with than other companies. Whether I was the party at fault or the other party was at fault.

Baj5527 Brigham City, UT

They were really good for three years in a row then their rates went up. So I started looking around. But when I had an accident they were wonderful. They walked me through everything.

Jolene Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Geico for years for my cars. I love how easy it is to find information and do what I need to do online. Customer service agents were helpful and answered any questions that I had. Way cheaper than other companies that I have used.

Mr. Sampson Blacklick, OH

Great auto insurance without much hassle at all. I would recommend them to someone else, but warn them that even if you have a good driving record and move into a better neighborhood the price will still increase. Something that should not happen.

Matthew Wadley San Diego, CA

I've been with Geico for a couple of years now. Customer service is exceptional! Rates are competitive and coverage is great. I never had a problem with getting questions answered quickly. I no longer compare pricing with other insurance companies on pricing. Looking forward to being with them for years

C. Alex Cornwall Salt Lake City, UT

Geico really does save you money! I love how easy it was to get my insurance in place and how simple it is to find all the information I need in the mobile app they have. I'm a fan for sure!

Sheri S. , GA

I am a GEICO multi policy owner because of their rates and customer service. I shop my home owners insurance yearly and GEICO passed my scrutiny this year. For auto insurance-always the best for me. And I love their mobile app-very user friendly.

janice pan ,

We just switched insurance carriers and the customer service agent was so kind, patient and helpful to help us with the best rates. And followed up with us to make sure we were comfortable with our new plan. Love them and so glad we switched!

Melissa Dickey Pocatello, ID

We have had Geico for years, through several accidents and totalled vehicles. They have been amazing with claims and their adjusters we have met in person have been kind and fair.

tania moe Olive Branch, MS

I've bundled my car and home insurance under Geico, and always had car insurance with Geico before I bought my home, and it has been such a pleasant and easy experience. I will not go elsewhere for my insurance needs.

tania moe Olive Branch, MS

i've been a customer for years. i got into one major accident, which they were quick to pay. i've since bundled my home insurance with my auto insurance under geico and it's been convenient and really easy to use.

Summer Cerritos, CA

We have been Geico customers for seven years. We have our home and car insurance with them. We have found geico has the lowest prices around, and they still have great service.

fernandopessoa Herriman, UT

We used to have Geico and really liked them. They were affordable and when we had to process a claim it was quick and easy. The only reason we switched was because we bundled through a company that i use for my work.

Annie Robbins Pleasant Grove, UT

I had to use Geico's app to get a tire fixed. It was simple and easy. We had a person come out in about 20 minutes and take care of it. There assistance is great in addition to good prices for insurance.

RodrigoRamirez Austin, TX

I've used this service for around 3-4 years now and it's I guess as good as I need it to be for a simple auto insurance. There are definitely some fees or services I was being provided at extra costs I wasn't aware of at first. Thankfully, after doing some digging into the website, I was able to make those changes to take out things I don't feel I personally need for my insurance policy. Thankfully, I was able to make those changes with ease and will continue using them.

Mike Wilson Baytown, TX

Great customer service, easy claims, pricing is very affordable and usually beats the competition on premiums. Have been a member for several years and rates haven't change for services.

Keri Wilson Houston, TX

I've used Geico for over 7 yrs and love the company as a whole. The pricing and coverage is comparable. They have also gone to bat for us when needed! The customer service is a plus!

Mikayla Ralston Navarre, FL

I switched to GEICO from USAA after having an issue with USAA. GEICO has done a great job in taking care of my family since. It's a bit more expensive and a few less options, but overall, I'm pretty happy. We've been with GEICO for 5 years or so.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

Geico is a trustworthy insurance company who cares more about its customers than earning money! It also has a clear and helpful, interactive website and app along with earnest and nice customer service, they were very easy to talk to.

Cathy Sewall Potts Camp, MS

The people where nice and the prices were fair, but they like to give you the run around! Like they needed confirmation of address, so I faxed two pages to them, they still dropped me because it was supposed to be on one page???? They didn’t cover me for the three months I paid for nor did they return my money! Plus I had to pay for my son who doesn’t even have a license yet because he’s to young, but they said it because he could steal my car??

Naomi Hollywood, FL

I have Geico insurance and what I could say is this the best insurance to get. As a person that’s under the age of 25 they have the best payment plan options available for us.

Leslie Jackson Middletown, DE

After being with a different insurance company for 15 years, we contacted Geico and received a quote for $140 less a month for the same coverage. Geico is saving us $1680/year and we receive excellent customer service.

Debra Ogden, UT

We used Geico for a couple of years-They had good rates and were quick to help with claims. Their website was really easy to use. I would probably be still with them except they didn't offer home owners insurance in my area (it would have been subcontracted with Liberty Mutual and I do not like them).

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

Geico was perfect as my first insurance off my parents plan. I didn't have to talk to anyone on the phone which I loved. My rates were fairly high because I was a young driver, and I didn't know what coverages were important. I never had to file a claim with Geico, but they were easy for me to manage/use.

Ariana Giles San Antonio, TX

Have been using Geico for over 5 years and they have the best customer service, are available to speak at any time and have helped me tremendously when I’ve had accidents or have locked myself out of my vehicle !

Alexander Pena Miami, FL

Everytime my car has broken down I have used Geico roadside assistance to get me a tow truck to the nearest mechanic. Geico handles everything on their end all you have to do is wait!

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

Geico has always provided affordable and reliable insurance coverage for the entire family for years. They are very understanding for different situations and cover most accidents and wrecks that might occur. Also, provides many resources to save money for young drivers.

Regina Lindon, UT

We got in a car crash a bit ago and we had to contact the other people's insurance, Geico! The service was great! We were already miserable given the circumstance, they were very helpful and patient.

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

Geico has been awesome! I have been a customer for 5 years now, and I've never had any issues. Our car got hit in a parking lot, and it was the EASIEST process to get the entire bumper replaced, with no cost to us.

Helen Macfarlane Pleasant Grove, UT

My daughter and I were both in separate car accidents this year. GEICO was amazing to work with. I was especially grateful to have GEICO as we worked with the other drivers’ insurance companies. I will never switch!!

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

I’ve had GEICO for a little over a year now and I am very pleased with my coverage. The benefits are amazing and the prices are the cheapest I’ve had. The people over the phone are super helpful and are educated on everything I need to know.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I'm happy with Geico--our current insurance. I feel like they give us a very fair price and I have no complaints. We've never had to file a claim so we'll see how that goes--hopefully, we won't ever have to though!