GEICO Auto Insurance Logo

GEICO Auto Insurance

Is This Your Business?

9.0

Sarah Kaysville, UT

I got in a reck a year ago and the cop said it was a no fault accident. So it was up to insurance to figure it out. I talked with them a lot explaining what happened and I still had to pay but it took 6 months to figure out that I needed to pay.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been very happy with my Geico car insurance. One of the great features is the Mobile app where I can pay my bill, check my balance and even get my ID card. Its very convenient!

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

Geico Auto Insurance is easy to have. They have great customer service, they have good prices. They are helpful with my claims and they give you discounts that fit my situation.

Lexbigelow Salt Lake City, UT

We LOVE Geico!! I’ve been a customer for 10 years and have never looked back. Their rates are competitive and fair. They have been great with customer service and all claims we have made.

Cici Paskett South Jordan, UT

I searched for affordable auto insurance and nothing can close to Geico. It’s not too expensive and it was cheaper to add renters insurance on top of that. Great customer service as well!

Evelyn Chidester Riverton, UT

Geiko offers the lowest rates that I have seen. I have teenagers and Geiko has been great, offering good student discounts and when one of my teens was in an accident they handled everything very efficiently and fairly.

Kaitlyn G. Vienna, VA

I have Geico for about 3 years with no issue. I had one small claim during that time and the agent who helped me was thorough and assisted with quick resolution. I had to switch from them because of pricing, but that process also went smoothly (except for the fact that they force you to call to cancel).

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

I've never had an issue with Geico, they're pretty flexible and provide a lot of options to provide excellent services for their clients. That in itself in an accomplishment considering mist companies these days.

Jami Schmieding Mesa, AZ

I was with Geico for a few years and had no issues. The only complaint I had was when I did an auto claim they had someone come out to check my window to make sure there was really damage which delayed the process and took forever for me to get my new windshield.

Starski Cene Vienna, VA

An overall great company we have them for auto and renters insurance. - Excellent customer service (very liitle to no wait time when I call in) - Good price for bundled services

Jennifer Encarnacion San Diego, CA

They really were the cheapest quote I found. Getting multiple quotes online were easy, love that there's an app, and more information on what the terms were were helpful to understand what I was buying. Sales reps were a little pushy though but that's their job I suppose.

Derrick Lubbock, TX

Geico offers ready and helpful customer support and a mobile app that gives customers access to everything one could need on the go. Unfortunately, the prices are not as competitive now as they were several years ago when I first joined. I've since left for another company.

Scott Fairfax, VA

Though I haven't had any claims with GEICO, I have had a number of questions and adjustments to my account. They have always been nice, helpful, and quick in their customer support.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

I have been happy with their service for years and feel like I'm getting the best rates. Their website and customer service are good and you can make changes to your account very quickly!

Darci Jensen Alpine, UT

The customer service staff is incredible. They’re incredibly responsive and very friendly. Every time I’ve called in need of road side service, they always ask first if I’m safe.

Ruth Anne Bright Mount Washington, KY

On several occasions Geico has been helpful in settling our homeowners and auto claims. The service is very customer service friendly. We are very pleased to have switched to Geico several years ago.

Taylor Vance Salt Lake City, UT

They have always been the cheapest option for my wife and I. The app is really easy to use. I've never had to make a claim so I cannot give you any detail on how that process is.

Nancy Morales Gilbert, AZ

Geico has a great response time to my claims. They addressed my issues/concerns and ensured I had repairs done timely. Their customer service representatives also made it clear on what I was required to do to get my repairs completed.

Jordan Keck Iona, ID

Geico has always been so easy to work with for my auto insurance. I love their app, it makes it so easy to access all my account information and insurance cards. Stress free and very easy to work with.

Elyse Bradley Provo, UT

I've been a customer for quite a few years and while I've only ever had to use my claims once or twice, the premium seems to be continually rising when it's not supposed to. I'm currently thinking of switching based on this. However, their claims process has been relatively easy to navigate.

David Lewis Salt Lake City, UT

I have had a great experience with Geico, especially their roadside assistance, but I don't think it's as cheap as the lead you to believe in their commercials. But I guess if you want good coverage, you have to pay a little more for it.

Who Where Belle Rose, LA

Geico is the worst company ever if you ever get in a car wreck you will lose your car pay in full you cancel in 30 days after paying over $2000.00 only get $400.00 back straight scamming out your money.

Wendy Voorhees Kansas City, MO

Stayed with them for years. One of the cheapest insurance and great customer service

Cindy Little New York, NY

GEICO has competitive rates and are very easy to access via phone customer support.

Ency Salt Lake City, UT

It's cheaper than most insurance companies, but when comes time to accidents, they are cheap also. Be careful, they are not a good insurance company as seen on their commercial on TV.

Ahmed Brooklyn, NY

Geico is probably the cheapest car insurer in NYC especially for newer drivers. Highly recommend

Tracy Deleon Lake Wales, FL

Been with them forever. They are always looking for ways to help lower your plans.

Ben Hayward, CA

Great prices easy to use web site nice customer service reps and always available to contact anytime

Toni Purdy Bullhead City, AZ

Very understanding and accommodating to their customers. Friendly and go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied.

Tanda Norcross, GA

Terrible customer service!!! Terrible claim service!!! Been with them for over 10 years, no claims now a small claim and they don't wanna pay. Terrible! Don't waste your money! Go to someone that cares about you not just the money!

Nathan , FL

Was in a motorcycle accident 3 weeks ago still nobody has contacted me about the bike or anything for that matter try calling adjusters back straight to voicemail no call back but they can email. I do not recommend anyone to Geico. Terrible customer service. I’ll be switching ASAP

KACHARA MCLEOD Tallahassee, FL

If I could give no stars I would. Been in the middle of claim since Oct 2020, here it is Jan 2021, can't even reach my adjuster or her Supervisor for nothing, I don't even know what's going on with the claim and its extremely frustrating for me and my daughter who was injured by a Geico Insured Driver, the whole process is slow and frustrating!!

garth spears Columbus, OH

Some of the customer service is ok. Week 3 of claims and we are again without a vehicle. A drunk driver totaled both of our vehicles and we have received nothing but run around. Disgusted with service and will be canceling my policy with Geico and recommend anyone else using them do the same!

Yomarie Colon Meriden, CT

Larosa was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was patient and explained every detail about my claim! Thank you!

Geico worst service ever. Avoid!! Summerville, SC

When you call expect 45 minutes before you get a person. Then they tell you for faster service use their App. When you use the App, they say you should have called. CS is horrible and getting a live person to talk to you is just about impossible. Very poor.

Rylie Crandall Phrae, 54

I appreciate how affordable GEICO auto insurance is. I also appreciate how easy it is to make payments.

Jeff B Littleton, CO

I originally went with Geico because of their pricing. I received terrible customer service and switched to another company. I actually got a better rate and their customer service was miles ahead of Geico.

BlancheL Phoenix, AZ

Geico has great customer service that care about your needs . I have been with GEICO for 6 years and will continue!!

Richard Summers Warsaw, IN

I have been a customer of geico since 2012 the service is ecellent for car insurance and renters insurance

Bethany Rockville, MD

GEICO’s provides quality auto insurance, in my experience. Their service representatives are professional and helpful, and really think for customers.

B A Hooper Mesa, AZ

Great claims service. Full coverage offered. Lots of included add on benefits. Easy to use app on my phone.

Jeffrey Hoshour ,

Good company! Good services! Good customer support! Good, good, good!! Not one problem going on 3 years.

Michael carey Franklin, MA

My family and i were displaced by a fire nov19th 2020 and geico renewed my Policy on the 20th without my consent and will not return my money leaving my family in a worse point then we already are also i call and noone helps me to get my money back (strongly do not) recommend this company ive calld 4 different times and receive 4 different answer none of which is to help me get my money back

George Zokle Washington, DC

I was in an accident that wasn't my fault and GEICO agreed. I've been insured with GEICO for nearly two decades myself. The person who caused the accident is also insured by GEICO. While negotiating my claim, GEICO refused to pay for a mere uber or lyft ride to get me home fro dropping off my car where GEICO told me I had to, not where i wanted to. This is my last time I am going to be insured by GEICO. Obviously, they are not as loyal as they say if they make me spend even one cent towards something that I had zero fault in. Wildly ridiculous on their part,

Don't worry West New York, NJ

This is the worst insurance ever. I was in an accident and decided to go through and pay a deductible. They never told me my claim got split into 2 And it's 500 each claim .. a 1000 total .. I found out then my car was ready to be picked up !!! the adjuster (Derek V) that was handling my claim was horrible . In a month I only spoke with him 2 times !!!! They say they will call you back but never DO !!! Even the supervisors are just as stupid as the people handling your claim. Save yourself from this scamming insurance people !!!!!

William R Morris St. Petersburg, FL

My experience with Geico has been terrible. I cancelled my homeowners and auto policy in September 2020 and still have not received my auto insurance refund. I have made 4 calls of approximately 40 minutes each. Promised each time the problem would be taken care of immediately. One call had a dog barking in the background for the entire time. I will never do business with this company again. Imagine if I had a claim how I would be treated. I am now currently with State Farm. What a world of difference . If I had the option of choosing zero stars I would.

roschelle hidden Peoria, IL

We added my daughter to our insurance and when her car broke down we tried to take her off the policy. After being a customer for over 5 years and paying on time every month the only way to take her off the insurance was to make her move out and get a bill in her name somewhere else or get her insurance through another company even though she doesn’t have a car!! We have to drop the insurance and go somewhere else because there’s (no way to take her off our insurance). Thanks a lot!

J in ct Jewett City, CT

If I could leave a -10 I would...I was rear ended..no brainer..... Finally the other drivers insurance co called me....said delay was due to geico not releasing my phone number...so like I say no brainer..her insurance co l...fully responsibility...full pay..their insured 100% at fault... geico sends ma and email to the effect...we will advance you the reimbursement on your collision because your anot at fault... really...this was two months ago..just called now..got the run-around..then oh yes sent reimbursement...good by lizard..slime

Anthony Porter Riverside, CA

Affordable insurance, but you get what you pay for. I had a simple question about how much my yearly payment will change if I become a student, and instead, I was put on hold for 25 minutes, talked to two people who had no idea how to help me, and I just got a notification this morning that my insurance with Geico has been canceled. I have no idea what’s going on, and I’ve tried to call them again today, but I just got put on hold for another 25 minutes. I am definitely now going to uphold their canceled policy.

Corey Smith Tallahassee, FL

I currently am insured through Geico. Their customer service is good and I haven't had to call them for accident assistance thankfully.