GEICO Auto Insurance Logo

GEICO Auto Insurance

Is This Your Business?

9.0

Julia UP Southbury, CT

Great experience with GEICO, customer service is great, easy to make a claims and fast repair solutions. Would recommend

Raven Royal Sandy, UT

Geico helped us a lot when we totaled a car. They covered everything and are fairly cheap when it comes to insurance. Definitely a good one!

Keiana Knowles Tallahassee, FL

I used to use this insurance and it was okay, they didn’t have that many deals for student drivers and they are a little pricey

Andrea Thomas Tacoma, WA

We got GEICO when we purchased our first car. We thought we had great coverage. But then speaking to another car insurance representative, we found holes in our insurance that could have cost us dearly had we ended up in an accident (both our fault and others fault types). We felt duped over since we were young and not 100% sure of what we needed. The whole package was never explained and we decided to leave.

Branden Bothell, WA

This is for Brian H. he’s an adjuster there at Geico. I am having the most horrible service/treatment I have ever encountered from this company. I have a claim open with this company which is 0615552670000002 David H. said it’s a total loss. So I said no matter what happens I want to keep the vehicle. They ended up picking up the vehicle and took it to the adjusters yard. Now it’s been looked at and brought back to me. I took pictures of the vehicle before it left and pictures of it when I got it back. I also have pictures of the vehicle from the tow truck driver before he brought it back to me. He took them so he wasn’t to blame. Well I have those pictures as well. Anyways there is close to $4,000.00 dollars of damage that was done from the adjuster or whoever looked and evaluated the vehicle. I would like something done about this. I would also like to talk to someone that is going to take care of this.

Shane Wales Dorchester, MA

Trash! Get you at first with an cheaper quote, then after the 6 months it went up a little bit more, then I had my first claim. they were trying to scam me with enterprise, (saying I put a tiny dent in the door with no accidents or anything reported). I told my Geico agent I get enterprise was scamming me, he said he had my back, that was a lie. He didn’t even reach out to me, I had to reach out to him for their conclusion to the claim, and he emailed me just saying I owed enterprise, no explanation. Then, after confronting him about this he said he would continue to look into this, stringing me along for 2 weeks when he wasn’t/ apparently couldn’t do anything. Trash company, trash excuses, trash customer service.

MhaGha ,

If your looking to be bent over after getting car insurance and home insurance... Stay with Geico. Geico said bundle your home and save!! I did. Low and behold they changed terms on homeowners insurance.They added some nonsense wind clause damage that I never had. They use UPC. We had a wind storm on long island last Nov 2020 and Geico said I had a deductible on dwelling of 5%. That means I had to pay 20k first. On wind. Old policy had 1k nothing else. Do your homework and read all those papers they send you. My fault I didn't!!! They save you $100 but find places to take it out. Horrible (Suffolk County Long Island)

vex vex Sacramento, CA

i had gekko insurance for several years and service was ok until something happened. i called to add a vehicle that i barely drive to work due to covid19 and was asked how many miles i drive per month. i said i dont drive the car as much because we just started returning to work and one week i drive my car, next week my friend picks me up. so the agent put down that i rideshare with uber. LOL. so, a few weeks later i received a letter saying i need to call gekko and correct my policy, because riding for uber/lyft requires commercial policy. when i called them i explained that an employee had made mistake and input wrong information and they need to fix it. to which i was told to call uber/lyft and get a letter stating i dont drive nor work for them and send that letter to gekko. seriously? they are so hard headed robotts!!! so, becuase its their mess up and they dont want to do any changes without proof from uber/lyft i had to cancel my policy with gekko and move on.. so much for being gekko's loyal customer-one incompitent employee makes mistake and an underwriter locks it in and just like robott doesnt know which button to push to remove this issue. they care less about one customer. after all its just a drop of water in the ocean. does anyone else has an issue with gekko and their i "have the power" attitude?

Rebecca Colley

Been with them 30 years and premiums continue to rise and it seems to be more expensive as we've had only a couple low paying claims. Need to reivew for sure when we get a moment!

Jennifer Gardner Spring Grove, PA

I have had a wonderful experience the associates explained everything to me and what my payment will be each month and I also can have my ID cards sent to my phone

Mhansenbc Tucson, AZ

We've used Geico for the past 20 years for auto insurance. They been great during three different accidents we were in. Its always stressful but they made it easy

Pazzo Miami Fort Lauderdale, FL

Been with them for about 5 years. I am happy, so far. Good road assistance program. Customer service is great. I got several quotes and they had the best price.

Shannon Young Beaver, UT

I have looked all over for insurance and I always come back, I can sleep at night knowing I have the best insurance for my family at the best rate. Thank you Geico

srikar velichety Southaven, MS

While it appears to be a bit more costly, their service is prompt. The customer service representatives are super nice and I had a hassle free claim process.

Shari Milledge Charlotte, NC

I have had auto insurance with Geico for over 15 years and have been quite satisfied with their services. I rated them a four because my rates have increased even though I have been driving less since COVID-19.

Rodney Lee Fort Worth, TX

I liked GEICO, especially when I lived in Florida. However, since moving to Texas I didn't like the agents I've interacted with and prices aren't great compared to Allstate, State Farm, etc.

Mike Grove Atlanta, GA

I had GEICO for several years. I had 3 accidents that WERE NOT my fault and they raised my premium through the roof. And no matter who I talked to or how much they agreed that the accidents were not my fault, they still would not budge on their price. Good riddance!

Gyspe Lee Tyler, TX

I geico was my 1st insurance company. Their prices were a little high but nothing out of this world. However I ended up getting T boned. By the age of 19 I had completely gone off my parents insurance and was paying on my own. When I was hit by the guy I quickly found out he didn't himself have insurance. As well as getting T boned by a truck going 85 miles an hour I was unable to get my story straight immediately. So we couldn't find out who is at fault. My frustration knowing the guy was a going to immediately go after me. I cancel my geico insurance immediately and offered to pay him out of pocket. Again the guide and of insurance himself. However even though I paid the guy out of pocket and agreed to settle this out of pocket. He so contact geico and instead of going after me they chose to go after my parents who've been with them for 25 plus years. Again I had nothing to do with their insurance but they still chose to up my parents insurance because in the past we had been associated. Mind you I was again 18 and no longer on their service and was in adult. Not to mention my "1st car accident". Was my friend opening her door onto another door at a smoke shop. There were the same dings on all the door handles. But being 18 and having a belligerent drunk scream at you that you just hit his expensive car you quickly give your insurance information. I had a good feeling that I hadn't done the damage like I said there were similar damage on all 4 door handles including that i qoute chipped the paint. So of course we sent it to geico I figured they would have sided with me saying I'm the one who pays. But of course they didn't they said they found remnants of my paint on his car which even in the pictures I have I can show there was none. They chose rent amount whatever car he wanted for the week and paints his entire car for 8 ding that was no bigger than my pinky nail. And of course the excited to charge it as a full car accident so I had to pay full price in my insurance as if I had hit somebody and was still Held over me by them and other insurance companies except my current one who laughed when I explain the story and immediately took it off. Geico doesn't care about the customers and will always side with the person that doesn't own the car insurance. I've heard from several people who had them that they've had the same experience they always sided with the opposing party. I want to surance company that will fight for me. I pay nearly over a $1000 I expect that honestly. So if you wanna company that will definitely pleased the party that you hit or might have hit you definitely go with they geico. If you want an insurance company that will if you want an insurance company that will charge your faimly that beacuse they were Affiliated with you go with geico. But over all have a beautiful day

David C Anderson Ocala, FL

Geico's 30% continued rate increases are terrible, my wife and I adjusted our car insurance coverage lower and lower just to try to offset Geico's 30% rate increase over two billing cycles. No tickets, no accidents, nada. When I called I was told the increases were due to other drivers? (BS) and they had to keep their profit margin, all during a pandemic when no one is driving, I'm calling on Florida to investigate these out of control rate increases, go elsewhere, we found the Hartford less expensive and received a better coverage policy with guaranteed no rate increases for one year whereas Geico raised their's every six months, go elsewhere!

Monica O. Folsom, CA

The rates are decent. Customer service is outstanding. I had a crack in my windshield and they fixed immediately. The fix actually didn't work and they had my entire windshield replaced super fast and with no deductible.

carole abel Palm Coast, FL

ive been with GEICO for almost 30 years and have never experienced and distress. Very easy to work with, just keep them informed of any changes that may need to be done with policy

G Kerth Portland, OR

I can always reach a customer service agent to help me with questions. In the age of virtual agents, bots, or just FAQ's, it is really nice that they still believe in the customer experience. Additionally, GEICO works with me to get the best rates, the best discounts, and the best coverage

sonia ann Brewton, AL

I love GEICO I had another ins company and GEICO lower my rate to half what the other company was at. Now I can afford to pay my bill every 6 months instead of monthly which is nice!

Pete Brown Mesa, AZ

I’ve always had a pretty good experience with Geico’s customer service and their sales to for that matter. I’ve called in several times to review the details of my coverage. Always very helpful.

Tinisha H. Somerset, NJ

My other insurance company dropped me without notice. I was able to get a quote from Geico that was much better than what I was paying with the other company. It also included more coverage.

Bmcinroy Gonzales, LA

Geico has excellent customer service and low rates. When I hit a tire in the road, Geico made my claim easy and was processed quickly. Couldn’t ask for more from my car insurance company!

Ken McMillen Oakdale, CA

I've had Geico for several years now and it only seems to get better with time. As far as the app and everything it's nice to feel like we are saving trees by having digital insurance cards.

Samuel Tripp ,

I have been a Geico customer for a few years now, and though I have not been in any wrecks (knock on wood) the rates are reasonable and there is always someone to answer the phone.

Melissa Morgan Atlanta, GA

I ran into the back of a woman test driving a brand new car from a dealer when she stopped suddenly. I was mortified. GEICO paid, no problem. The reason I got GEICO was because a man ran into the back of me when I was stopped at a light, and his insurance company, GEICO, went above and beyond the call of duty to make it right for me.

Jeremy Johnson Clarksville, TN

Geico saved us money. Daniel I from Tennessee helped us get insurance to drive our new car from the dealership Lickety split. Very nice guy, very efficient and professional. I was surprised at the amount of money we saved switching our two vehicles to geico. We are very pleased with this company.

Meghan Windsor, CT

Let me start by saying JUSTIN in the policy department was the reason I am staying with Geico. He went above and beyond for me to keep me happy and make sure I got the right policy for the right price. Geico is honored to have such as amazing employee on their team. Meghan

Carolina p Hialeah, FL

I just switched to Geico after having progressive for 5 years no claims. A great agent Jason L walked me though my existing coverage and offered a great 6 month premium of $ 1985 ! Considering the savings we decided to change to Geico and forfeit the accident forgiveness we were entitled with Progressive. Up to now it’s amazing hope I don’t change my mind I. The future.

Trena Dickerson Crescent City, CA

I had nothing but problems with all of my other auto insurance companies that I’ve went through but now that I’ve been with Geico for over two years I absolutely love them never ever had an issue always very kind and nice customer service and they have a great easy app to pay your bill right on your phone

Idonia Childress Tulsa, OK

Good service. Not happy with higher rates. Geico did the 15percent give back that was advertised on tv for Covid 19, but what was not mentioned is when given the one time discount you get a whole term of higher rates. I would much rather have NOT gotten any of the “give back savings “ if the is price to pay. Please next time the commercial airs make that a footnote

Daniel Muhammad Nashville, TN

I left a review earlier today after dealing with an agent that talked over me I just talked to a new agent and got things smooth out pretty well so I'd like to change my rating, sometimes you just need to talk to the right person, because overall Geico has been very good the last 20 years when you're dealing with humans there's and consistencies so to be fair I'd like to update

Andrea Diaz-Cepeda Tallahassee, FL

I've had Geico insurance for about 1 year now. When dealing with my first accident, Geico was very transparent and made sure I was up-to-date on any potential claims. They were also very reassuring by explaining to me how they planned on handling the claims.

S. Jordan

Geico is very reliable I've been with them for many years now I haven't ever had a problem with customer service they are fast reliable and I'll tell you what the roadside service is really really good their toe people have very nice personalities and they're very helpful in many ways, TRUST Geico !

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Excellent service and pricing through Geico Insurance. Had this company cover my home and auto and always felt that the company was very protective. Agents were extremely knowledgable and helpful. I have been so impressed with their care and follow up. Highly recommended!

Carolyn O'Donnell Perth Amboy, NJ

Exceptional customer service from Caroline on 1/20/2020. We filed a claim and Caroline was helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, professional and polite. Most of all she put our minds at ease and resolved our issue. Historically we have always had good customer service with Geico. Thank you.

Michael Taylor Long Beach, MS

I've been a customer for my family's cars for years. Great customer service but the thing that sold me was their roadside service. Wife out of town and my youngest looks her keys in the car at 11:30 at night on a Saturday. Called them up and they had someone out there in 30 minutes and had it unlocked for her. Sold!

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I loved my time with Geico. They offered me insurance when I could not get it anywhere else. I had to switch insurance companies when I got married so my wife and I could be on the same insurance plan. I do miss Geico and would go back in a heart beat!

Deborah J. Navarro Phoenix, AZ

I am so glad I switched ins!! I got Geico, was in accident and was in my rental the next day! They even e tended it a few extra days to get me thru Xmas! Best customer service ever! And I have had my fair share dealing with past car ins! Thankful to Geico!!

Jeremy Balls Kaysville, UT

I have been with Geico for over 10 years now. We've had a few accidents and Geico has been great to work with. I have priced them many times over the years and they have always been the best deal. I would fully recommend them to anyone.

S Logan, UT

Having the middleman cut out of the insurance process is a relief. I had a ticket when I was under 21 and luckily they had forgiveness for that and I didn’t have to pay it ton of money for thank you Customer service is out of this world awesome

Melissa George Troup, TX

Life is stressful and we have very busy lives, so I was a blessing to have such knowledgeable and helpful people handling the claim and doing it efficiently. I have GEICO for all policies now and I can rest assured that if I ever need them again, they will make it a stress-free, fast process.

Ava Rasmussen South Jordan, UT

Geico is the best. I wasn’t sure if I would be happy with Geico because their company seemed too big and too inexpensive to offer high quality service. However, they have been amazing! I love their free tow service and roadside assistance.

Hannah Giles Pleasant Grove, UT

I had a car accident last year and am insured through Geico. They were very easy to work with. Whenever I posted a question in my account online, I received a phone call within an hour or two to answer my question. I was able to submit all documents online by uploading them, which made it very easy. It was a very stress-free experience.

Wheryford

They offer great value and are super easy to work with. The phone people are helpful and very nice. I came to them when another insurance company jacked up our rates simply because we have two teenage drivers. Geico took us on at a much lower orixe

Khaled Shabeeb Houston, TX

I never had an accident before, Mr. R, my adjuster, was very very nice and helped me through the whole process. I have never worked with Geico before, but after today i will work with only them. I will be referring them to all my friends and family. -Shabeeb, Khaled

Cynthia Pelli Penn Valley, CA

I have been with Geico for around 12 years and they are always there with a REAL Person who is very helpful and concerned about how I am and what happened. They are always on my side even if it's my fault. They are fast to get things taken care of. I LOVE GEICO!!! I would never consider another insurance company. Thank you GEICO!!!!