Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

LAST UPDATED: November 18th, 2021

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG) is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people that are experiencing financial stress caused by a timeshare obligation. It specializes in resolving timeshare issues caused by deceitful sales tactics. For example, WFG helps timeshare owners who feel like they have been lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare agreement.

Since its start in 2011, Wesley Financial Group from a team of just two — McDowell and his son — to hundreds. It operates two Tennessee offices, as well as one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm helped over 15,000 families cancel more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees. To back up its claims of ongoing success, WFG regularly shares its latest timeshare debt elimination achievements on social media.

Read on for the pros and cons of choosing Wesley Financial to cancel your timeshare — or skip ahead to read Wesley Financial Group reviews from customers.

The Good

• 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process
  • Personalized Customer Care
  • Experienced Company Leadership
  • Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

100% Money-Back Guarantee

Wesley Financial Group offers customers a money-back guarantee.

Once accepted as a client, you are covered by a money-back guarantee, which states that your timeshare will be terminated within the contractually agreed upon timeframe. The company's Service Agreement with each client determines with specificity the types of termination that will satisfy the guarantee.

If their timeshare ownership is not terminated during the contractually agreed upon timeframe, then WFG, upon written request from the client, will refund 100 percent of the fee that the client paid to Wesley Financial.

Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process

This timeshare exit company has a simple, transparent process, with four simple steps:

1. First, a timeshare owner signs up for a free consultation.
  2. An Account Director is assigned to create a file and assist clients in having their account approved for guaranteed cancellation.
  3. Next, the Resolution Department will work around the clock to have the client's contract permanently terminated. Clients are assigned a single point of contact and will receive timely and regular updates from them on their account.
  4. The last step is clients being timeshare free. Once everything is sorted and the timeshare is canceled, clients will receive confirmation and can celebrate.

Personalized Customer Care

When you work with Wesley Financial Group, you are assigned a case manager to guide you throughout the process. No matter the industry, consumers appreciate having an actual person, whose name they know,  that is familiar with your situation to call or email, rather than just a hotline covered by all-purpose service agents.

search

Highlight: Customers appreciate WFG's customer service throughout the process.

The timeshare exit process can take anywhere from months to years. When timing is unknown, it's helpful to have more than just a customer service hotline to call for help. WFG assigns service reps to each account. Customer reviews praise WFG's client support team and express satisfaction with the team's service.

Click on the links below to check out Wesley customer reviews mentioning the following:

Experienced Company Leadership

Wesley customers benefit from the company's expert leadership. Wesley Financial Group CEO Chuck McDowell is known as a pioneer of the timeshare advocacy industry. Born and raised in Tennessee, McDowell started his first company in 1982 and spent some time as a stockbroker. He later joined the insurance industry before becoming a sales representative for Wyndham Destinations — the world's most extensive vacation ownership and exchange company.

While working for Wyndham timeshare sales for less than a year, McDowell learned that the timeshare industry was not what he thought it was. He felt that the company encouraged deceitful tactics to get consumers to buy a timeshare. He left the industry to work for the opposing side, fighting for consumer rights.

search

Highlight: CEO Chuck McDowell stood up to Wyndham, the biggest timeshare company in the world.

Soon after leaving timeshare sales (and helping people get their money back), Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. filed a $5.9 million lawsuit against McDowell. Against the odds, McDowell withstood the suit and won. It took a jury less than 20 minutes to side with McDowell in Federal Court.

To this day, McDowell continues to fight against timeshare fraud.

Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

A timeshare obligation can quickly grow over time. The WFG website has a helpful calculator tool to help timeshare owners understand their growing maintenance fees.

The Bad

• Prospective Client Vetting

Prospective Clients Vetting

Wesley Financial Group uses a thorough review process to vet prospective clients. Not everyone is accepted. Several factors determine the eligibility of each timeshare owner, including the following:

• Which resort developer your timeshare agreement is with — WFG works to cancel timeshare contracts from over 300 timeshare companies and vacation ownership programs
  • What you were told during the timeshare sales pitch and signup process

Not everyone looking to get rid of an unwanted timeshare will be accepted as a client by this timeshare relief company.

The Bottom Line

Chuck McDowell founded Wesley Financial Group to help people who feel like they were lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare purchase. The company takes great pride in assisting people and putting its customers and their financial goals first.

Those interested in getting rid of their timeshare can sign up for a free consultation. If accepted, Wesley Financial Group will do everything in its powers to cancel the timeshare contract. If for some reason, the company cannot deliver within the specified time period, the company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

If you are still undecided, scroll down for verified Wesley Financial reviews from consumers.

Have you worked with Wesley Financial Group to cancel your unwanted timeshare contract? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

Message from
Wesley Financial Group

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG), is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people who have been lied to or misled during the timeshare sales process. WFG specializes in resolving timeshare issues created through deceitful sales tactics by assisting individuals in canceling their timeshares along with the debt associated with the timeshares.

Since starting in 2011, Wesley Financial Group has expanded from a father-son team (the McDowell family) and has transformed into a company with over 350 employees. It operates a Tennessee office and one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm eliminated more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees and to date has helped over 15,000 families. WFG publishes regular press releases and posts weekly debt cancellation achievements on social media.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

Diane Holliday Lithia, FL

I am so very humbly grateful for all the help and assistance Wesley Finanical Team has provided me during my desperate time in need after the loss of my only child. They understood what I was going through trying to cancel a time share my son and I had together for is baby daughter. After his sudden death I tried to handle it on my own, but the company refused to work with me. Then one day my sister saw an announcement on tv about Westgate can assist people with getting out of there timeshare. This was a blessing to hear, and the very next day I called them up, they listen to my situation and my desperate need to cancel my timeshare. They were so patient and understanding and immediately agreed to help me. It took a while to final get the timeshare canceled but the wait is so worth it. As of today I no longer have to worry and stress, I’m am again very thankful to Ms. Lala Riley and the entire Westgate Financial team/ group. May this company continue to thrive and be blessed always forever and ever. Ms. Holliday, D

Jacques Simard Orleans, ON

The Wesley Financial Group really helped us to get out of our timeshare. They were courteous and professional every step of the way. We had tried talking to our timeshare company for several years to no avail. Under WFG's very capable guidance the entire process was completed in less than 8 months. We cannot possibly recommend WFG highly enough. Their help was invaluable.

Kwalesha Allen

I appreciate what this company did for me. From signing up and informing me of the entire process and even checking in regularly, they were amazing. My resolution specialist was TOP TIER and very personable. I am beyond grateful for what they have done for me.

Mary Moisand La Grange, IL

Mercede B with the Wesley Grouped helped us tremendously as we worked to terminate our timeshare agreement. She was extremely professional and patient in the whole drawn-out process. She directed us to our next steps throughout, and we so appreciated her follow-up at each stage of the process

Sam G Saint Matthews, SC

Our experience with Wesley Financial Group was very positive. All communications and correspondence were very professional and showed genuine concern and compassion for us as the client. Mercede B. was extremely helpful and ensured we understood each step of the process and that we were satisfied.

Denise Lessard Biddeford, ME

We were intrigued by the ads we heard and saw for Wesley Financial Group but were reluctant at first to trust a former timeshare salesman, afraid of another sales pitch full of lies just to badger us into paying a lot of money like our timeshare company, and then not following through, but we eventually contacted them. My husband and I are absolutely thrilled and our faith in sales people restored as Wesley Financial Group was not only able to assist us with terminating our timeshare agreement, it was accomplished in less than 2 months from the initial contact an only 44 days after being assigned to our Resolution Specialist, Erica Y. Every member of their team was extremely courteous, caring and competent, continuously in contact with us every step of the way, making us feel at ease and valued, especially Erica.

Maureen Hightower Palm Coast, FL

After being deceived and taken advantage of multiple times by Timeshare Giant, Diamond Resorts, my husband and I realized we had to take proactive measures to protect our financial well being and mental health. We are senior citizens and believe the staff at Diamond perceived as vulnerable, easy targets. We attempted to negotiate a way out of our contract without assistance, and were not offered any resolution. We researched and found Wesley Financial Group. We felt comfortable because their philosophy is congruent with the way we conduct ourselves in our personal and business dealings. Everyone was cordial, knowledgeable, and empathetic Our Resolution Specialist, Ms. Katelynd T was exceptional. She used multiple means of communication with us, calls, texts, and emails to carefully explain exactly how the process would work. She let us know what to expect and reassured us that our issue would be resolved. Once she was involved, we immediately experienced peace of mind, as she was always available when we needed extra encouragement or clarification. We followed her directions, and now we are on our way to a future without the stress of this insurmountable financial burden. Wesley Financial Group gets results!

maureen bishop Cullowhee, NC

There are not enough words to express my delight with the help I received from Wesley Financial Group. I had been tricked and lied to about a timeshare and had been trying to get free from it for years. The woman helping to guide me through the process of getting rid of the timeshare was compassionate, professional, and just plain nice. The upfront cost of assistance might at first seem high, but the work they put in and the money I am now going to save for the rest of my life and the lives of my children (who would have had inherited the timeshare money sinkhole) make the cost of help from Wesley pale in comparison. I can't express enough how grateful I am for this service and the quality way in which it was performed.

walter pegues Mount Holly, NC

They were easy to work with. The financial savings in the long-run was worth the cost to "get out now". They were friendly and very specific in the information they needed. It was a fairly quick process and we are satisfied with the results. I would recommend them to anyone in a similar situation that does not want to deal with the financial burdens caused by time-share ownership scams. We thank them very much for assisting us with this process

Karen W Ocala, FL

Wesley Financial did exactly what they advertised. Our Resolution Specialist Chelsea V. was professional, knowledgeable and valued us as a client. It may seem time consuming and extensive, but very liberating of lifelong payments. Our timeshare was canceled in 12 months: Pandemic may have hindered the timeline. Would recommend them to everyone who wants to terminate their timeshare.

Kris Hawkins Mt. Pleasant, SC

I don’t know what I would have done without the help of Wesley Financial Group. I was discouraged, desperate and all out of options. I could not believe how kind and compassionate the entire staff was. Wayne was my main point of contact and he was the most caring person I have ever worked with during such a difficult time in my life. He and his staff went above and beyond to make sure my girls and I and would be able to have a promising future. I don’t know how to thank them enough.

Doreen Merrill, WI

The Wesley Financial Team is wonderful, we bought a timeshare that we thought would make our traveling so relaxing and wonderful. Instead they turned out to be more stressful and costly than I could imagine. The team here was able to fight for us to get us out of this timeshare (Diamond Resorts). We would recommend them if you too are finding yourself involved with a bunch of con artists. Don't be like us and spend money that could of been used for our retirement. Thank you again for all your help Wesley.

[email protected] Brooklyn, NY

Wesley Financial and the representatives are fantastic. I was a wreck before I got in contact with them, but they were like a quiet storm. They got to work immediately and responded to every question asked. They know the ins and outs of the business, so if you are struggling trying to get out of these timeshare contracts which are design to wear you down, google Wesley Financial, they are on the job from day one. It gave me peace of mind knowing that my situation was in the hands of professionals, who not only speak about what they can do for you, but they got results. Thank you Wesley Financial, this is to all of the representatives. Blessings!!

Michael and Sonya Upper Marlboro, MD

In 2001, we brought a timeshare. We liked it, we loved it, we used it. But over time, sickness occurred and rising maintenance fees, and dishonesty, soured us to the timeshare ownership and we decided that it was time to get out! It was costing us too much money. After hearing about a timeshare exit company endorsed by celebrities Dave Ramsey and Steve Harvey, we believed that we had found a solution to our problem. We were wrong!!!!! This well advertised timeshare exit company took our money and took us for a ride that lasted almost 2 years. After becoming totally fed up with them and their lack of any progress, we demanded a full refund. After that bad experience we did not know what to do and we still had our original problem. But then… we heard about Wesley Financial. We contacted them and in short order despite some reservations, they took us on as clients. Our case worker, Sidney, was excellent. She stayed in contact with us. She told us how to contact our timeshare company and what to say and how to respond to them. Within 12 months, we had successfully exited our timeshare. Thank you Wesley Financial!!!!! We are so grateful to you!!!!!

Kimberly W Talladega, AL

Oh the relief Wesley Financial provides. It is expensive, but so is the timeshare industry. Wesley Financial and their team of attorneys is worth every penny. Yes, you get a TEAM. I spent years trapped in the timeshare industry with constant “changes” and “upgrading” needing to be done. It starts at a price you can maybe afford and slowly climbs from there until you can’t pay anymore. Wyndham will BLEED you dry with their lies- BEWARE. Wesley Financial took the worry away. I’m still not finished, but I’m close and just waiting on my letter canceling my headache. Thank you Wesley Financial.

C Ozonnadi Carson, CA

I got to know about Wesley from a TV advert. Initially, I was skeptical, but on second thought I decided to give it a try. My timeshare cancellation is now with the closing department, thanks to my resolution specialist, Nancy B. She was professional in dealing with me and was always on top of the challenges I had with my timeshare company. I received numerous calls and emails from her guiding me on every step to take. She really knows the best ways to handle timeshare companies. She is a great asset to Wesley Financial Group. So far so good on my timeshare cancellation process. Great working with Nancy!!!

Erika Hunter ,

I am beyond ecstatic! I tried, on my own, to get out of my timeshare contract with Hilton Grand Vacations for years. I was getting no where and no traction on my own with trying to work with HGVC. Hilton Grand Vacations pressure me and deceived me into signing a contract for a timeshare – when I was only visiting the property as a guest who had already paid for a room to rent for the weekend. Apparently, it was one of those “pitches” that I had to attend for staying at their property in South Carolina. They plied us with alcohol and kept talking and talking with no way out to leave. I felt trapped and scared. The contract that I signed was nothing compared to what they told me – they sold be a bag of lies! Because of the hard work and dedication, I started with Christian G and Makensi G helped me complete my process. Thanks to Wesley Financial Group I FINALLY have resolution! I received my letter releasing me from my HGVC timeshare and all obligations. Makensi was in constant communication with me and continued to follow up with me throughout the entire process. To me it was worth EVERY penny I paid. If you can’t tell – I am beyond ecstatic! Thank you WGF and to your team!

Cathy Brandon, MS

Initially when my husband and I were offered a great price on a Smokey Mountain weekend getaway, we did not connect the dots that we were required to attend a Timeshare presentation. When we realized what it was, we kept the reservation for the getaway knowing we were not going to get suckered into buying a timeshare. Long story short, I fell for their impressive sales pitch and talked my husband into getting it. I lost my job one day after the window to rescind the contract, so we were tied to that horrible deal. I hated myself for falling for their lies. I began searching for a way out. I came across Wesley Financial Group and contacted them for help. From the very beginning, they kept telling me to not beat myself up about buying the timeshare because they (the timeshare sales reps) are VERY good at what they do. We began our journey to get out of the timeshare shortly before Christmas 2020 and received an assignment and release offer early March 2021. We were told by Wesley Financial that it could take up to 18 months. Thankfully, our timeshare team manager kept us involved with the timeshare company sending multiple complaints and got us a resolution in less than 5 months. Although we were not able to recoup the initial funds used to purchase the timeshare, we saved ourselves from years and years of wasteful spending on annual fees that always increase. Wesley Financial Group is an affordable option to being set free of years of lost money. They saved us a fortune and would highly recommend using them if you are in a timeshare. Thank you Makensi for your hard work.

Vane Hallandale, FL

I had the time for almost 15 years, barely used only 2 times just 2 years ago. Everything was about promises. I had a few years struggling financially and decide to call them trying to return it or sell it to them. They transfee me to a department where they offered me to removed me from the title keeping some of the benefits of continuing using it but asked me to pay extra 5k more. Craaaazyyyyy...last year during the pandemic i decided to take actions and contact Wesley Financial, from the first call i had a great experience, very responsable team. Explained in details the whoke process. Take advantage and call them. They will be able to save a lot of $$$$ as they did with me.

William Smith Monroe, NC

I would like to share my story and experience that I recently went through. I felt very alone and embarrassed about the financial difficulties the timeshare tricksters burdened me and my family with. They got me good ! It was both awkward and very uncomfortable for me to reach out – But I finally made the call to Wesley financial group. The timeshare exit information kit was sent to me for free and after the intake process I was contacted by timeshare team manager Julie G.She told me that she thought her team could help with my situation. She then introduced me too my Resolution Specialist Mersiha M. I cannot say enough about this person. Relationship relationship that she initiated with me actually kept me calm and hopeful during the whole process. The experience that mersiha let me “borrow” gave me the drive I needed to expedite the termination and her persistent work effort let me know I was with the right person! Mersiha really lives and works by John Wesley‘s mantra “do all you can every time you can for everyone you can”. I must say I am extremely please by the guidance,compassion,and professionalism I was treated two by Mersiha M. She is truly a treasure and I highly recommend her skills to everyone that needs the lift from a helping hand that only she provides. Sincerely, William J Smith III

john Haffeman Charleston, SC

The best experience was working with a various number of people to accomplish the task to exit Festiva timeshare . Great success. M

Jimmy Driver Morristown, TN

From my first visit to Wesley checking the company out I have been treated as a person they care about. They develop a plan, review everything with you then put the plan in motion. Sara L was my final rep and she was outstanding. The only negative is with Covid I did not get to meet her in person.

Sarah Haiola Kaneohe, HI

What I liked about Wesley Financial was their customer service. They are with you every step of the way. You will be given tasks they want you to do and if.you do your part and bear with patients and at times long suffering you will get through this.

Herman Denny Manchester, KY

I would like to say Wesley Financial has met all my expectations. Brittany L has done an excellent job for us. She has been very professional and pays exceptional attention to detail. She was genuinely concerned about meeting our expectations for our exit from our timeshare. I appreciate the timely manner with which made it happen for us.

king69camaro Massillon, OH

I reached out to Wesley Financial Group (WFG) for help to get rid of my timeshare from Festiva. I worked with Brittany L in the resolution department. She was on top of all the correspondence I received and assisted me in getting a mutual release agreement. She was a tremendous asset to guide me through this process. I would highly recommend this company and in particular, Brittany L.

Lou RN Queens, NY

We had tears of joy in our eyes this morning when our Wesley Representative, Mersiha, called to give us the great news that Marriott has agreed to terminate our ownership! Yippee, a huge weight has been lifted, thanks to Wesley Financial! We are grateful to have found this company; they were always in touch, keeping us posted every step of the way. If any company can deliver the goods, Wesley can. Awesome!

Justin C Charlotte, NC

Wesley Financial is a great company. The end result was what they promised: getting rid of the timeshare. We didn’t get a refund but we are rid of our timeshare and that was our main goal. I was a little disappointed that our case was cycled to at least three different resolution specialists. Each one had a unique way of dealing with our case and with us. Also, there were some times where calls and emails were not returned, which was frustrating. Overall, our final resolution specialist worked well with us and was excellent in communication. I would work with Wesley Financial again. I also recommended them to a friend who was successful in cancelling their timeshare.

Jim Carroll Clinton Township, MI

Great working with WFG. Had my best interests in mind thru the entire process. Good communications and information sharing. Maybe most important was that they kept my stress over reaching the desired exit status at a minimum. Taylor P. and her team were a dream to work with. Not that I ever want to go through this again, but if I did I would want Taylor at my side.

Bud Duryea Alamogordo, NM

Wesley has been great in getting my timeshare canceled. I was very skeptical at first because I had previously dealt with another Company and they did absolutely nothing. Westley explained everything from the start and was there to answer any and all question. Through the whole process they were fantastic. I would highly recommend Wesley Financial Group. Many thanks to everyone at Wesley for being there and ensuring everything went right.

John Mullinix Palestine, TX

Wesley Financial delivers on the promise of getting you out from under your timeshare. As a client, I can tell you along every step of the way everyone I came in contact with was professional, friendly and focused on getting me relief from a timeshare that was bleeding me dry financially. I highly recommend Wesley Financial if you have a timeshare you need to get rid of.

Rita Anderson Port Charlotte, FL

My experience with Westley Financial Group has been very professional providing outstanding service and support to assist me with my case. Each step of the process was explained in detail with patience. My representative was always willing to go the extra step to support me. All questions and concerns were responded to within 24 hours. I always felt that my case and concerns were extremely important. My representative made me feel that I was her most important client and responded to every question or concern with great empathy. So I would highly recommend Westley Financial Services.

DocHunter48 Bardstown, KY

After years of not being able to satisfactorily using our ownership, either directly or through exchanges, we had had enough. With some skepticism, we contacted Wesley Financial Group. Due to extreme foot dragging by the timeshare company, the process took about a year and a half, but due to the guidance and persistence of their agent, Ms Christy K., we have now been accepted into the owner release company. Without her efforts and guidance, the process would have been a nightmare.

Cindy Lindley Kilgore, TX

WFG always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely professional manner. SB was efficient and specific each time we talked and corresponded via email. While we are not getting money back, we are being released from the financial burden, stress, and worry. We wished we had known about WFG much sooner because it would have saved us a lot of money and worry.

Mary Biskup Brighton, MI

Quite simply, working with Wesley Financial Group was one of the best business experiences of my life....and I own my own business so I'm very picky. The communication from Step 1 all the way through the entire process which ended in a successful cancellation of our Wyndham Timeshare was nothing less than remarkable. I worked with several different representatives along the way at different junctions and each and every one of them was knowledgeable, communicative, friendly, and ALWAYS optimistic regarding the final outcome. I can't extol Wesley Financial Group enough! They're THAT good!

Michael Great Falls, MT

I’ve been trying to cancel my timeshare for a couple years. I feel victim to several scams. But then I did my research on Wesley Financial Group. The biggest draw to their service was the money back guarantee if they couldn’t cancel my timeshare. So I decided to give them the opportunity to cancel my timeshare. The processes started on approximately Jan 15, 2021 and today, Feb 15, 2021, I received a phone call from my consultant (Mersiha) that they were successful. I was truly shocked and relieved. The entire process from start to finish was very professional. Every single step of the process was explained to me in detail. Every question I had was answered immediately. I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone looking to terminate their timeshare. This company is the real deal. I am so blessed for everything Mersiha and Wesley Financial Group accomplished for me where other companies failed. They get 5 out of 5 stars; a rating of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10; they get an A+++ rating on EVERYTHING.

Sherrie Gabor Painesville, OH

Wesley financial has definitely guaranteed what was promised. After only 6 months we are free of our timeshare burden of 13 years. My family will be able to take a vacation when & where we want to go. No more increase yearly maintenance fees for something that we haven’t been able to use for over 7 years. Not because we couldn’t go on vacation, but because the rooms were not available for the owners to use. Thanks to Dave P & Sara this terrible burden won’t be passed down to our children. What a relief to know we are out of this terrible timeshare contract. I seriously don’t know how timeshare sales can be legal. Nothing but lies from the timeshare.

Robert J Navarre Moline, IL

My wife and I appreciated the personal attention we received from Anamelia. Initially she explained the process and she stuck to it . We were constantly in contact with her and followed her directions immediately. We started our journey with Wesley Financial Group on April 1st 2020 and on December 22, 2020 we have a voluntary surrender agreement and cancellation of our timeshare account. Our purchase of the timeshare was high preasure and misleading and we were never able to use any of the promised benefits extended. We will sing high praise of WFG to any who will listen and warn all against the 4 night special if you just attend a two hour meeting. Timeshare sales people make the good cop bad cop routine look like Jesus and St. Peter

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

Wesley Financial group got me released from my California timeshare. It was a huge burden and stress lifted off of me.

Judy Seaver Rapid City, MI

They were absolutely wonderful! They kept their word, they were very steady and moved forward all the time, and it was very little stress to us. Thank you Wesley, you are Lifesavers

Dan Denny Okmulgee, OK

All of the Wesley associates were very caring and helpful. Any time we had a question, Jordan was right on top of it. He would contact us periodically to make sure we were kept informed of where we were in the process! He was amazing to work with! Thank you all for a great job! Well Done!!

Bruce Cannelongo Lenoir, NC

WFG got us out of a 19 year long timeshare in only 9 weeks. They prepped us for contacting our timeshare and coached us for what to say and how to talk to the timeshare to get them to accept our request to cancel our timeshare contract.

Leana Lockport, NY

Every step of the way we were informed of any updates. Never felt left in the dark, they let us know exactly how to approach anything that came about! Such a pleasure working with this company, grateful we ran across this company they have saved us from such a nightmare!

teresa aguilera Austin, TX

This company really do what they say , they follow thru with you from the beginning thru the end . Very happy now been on my last step with them I’m finally will get rid of this time share rip off Their fees are a little bit high but I think at the end is worth it . thank you thank you!!!!

Stephanie Norfolk, VA

They were with me all the way in getting me release from my contracts always answering all my questions and offering suggestions and helping me in other areas. I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone that needs to get out from under their timeshare burden.

Michael & Karon Saint Cloud, MN

We were very skeptical of timeshare cancellation companies. We had a bad experience about 10 years ago and haven't tried since but the maintenance fees alone were killing us so we decided to try Wesley Financial Group and although the fee is quite high and the process has been about 7 months so far we can finally see the light of getting released from our timeshare. Thank you to Katelynd and now Anamarie who is now handling the closure part. Once the credit department helps to restore our credit I will change this rating to 5 stars. Thank you Wesley Financial Group.

Julie Norris Lake City, FL

Wesley is the way to go. They work with you every step of the way. The representative s they assigned to me were very thoughtful and guided me through each step. Im so relieved to be rid of the burden of high pressure tactics from my time share. Thank you over and over. I will rec Wesley to anyone who needs help.

Andy L Fort Worth, TX

Wesley financial group helped me get out of my timeshare with ease and peace of mind. I highly recommend them for any help getting out of a timeshare scandal. They worked with me and my busy schedule and were very understanding of me and my life. They were so on point with time schedules and very mind.

Edwin H Lake Worth, FL

Unequivocally, I recommend Wesley Financial Group as your choice for getting out of your timeshare. Wesley Financial Group professional staff developed the right strategy that in a very short time resulted in a wining outcome. I am out of my timeshare thanks to Wesley Financial Group.

Terrano Franklin, TN

So thankful for Wesley!! Our specialist Taylor P. was beyond helpful and professional. Her desire to see this through with a great positive attitude helped us to remain hopeful that we were going to see an end to this nightmare. We could not have done this without Wesley and Taylor. Thank you so much, The Terranos

Kelly Hendley Katy, TX

From the first conversation they were very professional and thorough and everything they told us did happen. We were able to get out of our timeshare and couldn’t be happier. We dealt with one young lady the entire time and she was always available when we had a question.