Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG) is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people that are experiencing financial stress caused by a timeshare obligation. It specializes in resolving timeshare issues caused by deceitful sales tactics. For example, WFG helps timeshare owners who feel like they have been lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare agreement.

Since its start in 2011, Wesley Financial Group from a team of just two — McDowell and his son — to hundreds. It operates two Tennessee offices, as well as one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm helped over 15,000 families cancel more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees. To back up its claims of ongoing success, WFG regularly shares its latest timeshare debt elimination achievements on social media.

Read on for the pros and cons of choosing Wesley Financial to cancel your timeshare — or skip ahead to read Wesley Financial Group reviews from customers.

The Good

• 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process
  • Personalized Customer Care
  • Experienced Company Leadership
  • Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

100% Money-Back Guarantee

Wesley Financial Group offers customers a money-back guarantee.

Once accepted as a client, you are covered by a money-back guarantee, which states that your timeshare will be terminated within the contractually agreed upon timeframe. The company's Service Agreement with each client determines with specificity the types of termination that will satisfy the guarantee.

If their timeshare ownership is not terminated during the contractually agreed upon timeframe, then WFG, upon written request from the client, will refund 100 percent of the fee that the client paid to Wesley Financial.

Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process

This timeshare exit company has a simple, transparent process, with four simple steps:

1. First, a timeshare owner signs up for a free consultation.
  2. An Account Director is assigned to create a file and assist clients in having their account approved for guaranteed cancellation.
  3. Next, the Resolution Department will work around the clock to have the client's contract permanently terminated. Clients are assigned a single point of contact and will receive timely and regular updates from them on their account.
  4. The last step is clients being timeshare free. Once everything is sorted and the timeshare is canceled, clients will receive confirmation and can celebrate.

Personalized Customer Care

When you work with Wesley Financial Group, you are assigned a case manager to guide you throughout the process. No matter the industry, consumers appreciate having an actual person, whose name they know,  that is familiar with your situation to call or email, rather than just a hotline covered by all-purpose service agents.

search

Highlight: Customers appreciate WFG's customer service throughout the process.

The timeshare exit process can take anywhere from months to years. When timing is unknown, it's helpful to have more than just a customer service hotline to call for help. WFG assigns service reps to each account. Customer reviews praise WFG's client support team and express satisfaction with the team's service.

Click on the links below to check out Wesley customer reviews mentioning the following:

Experienced Company Leadership

Wesley customers benefit from the company's expert leadership. Wesley Financial Group CEO Chuck McDowell is known as a pioneer of the timeshare advocacy industry. Born and raised in Tennessee, McDowell started his first company in 1982 and spent some time as a stockbroker. He later joined the insurance industry before becoming a sales representative for Wyndham Destinations — the world's most extensive vacation ownership and exchange company.

While working for Wyndham timeshare sales for less than a year, McDowell learned that the timeshare industry was not what he thought it was. He felt that the company encouraged deceitful tactics to get consumers to buy a timeshare. He left the industry to work for the opposing side, fighting for consumer rights.

search

Highlight: CEO Chuck McDowell stood up to Wyndham, the biggest timeshare company in the world.

Soon after leaving timeshare sales (and helping people get their money back), Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. filed a $5.9 million lawsuit against McDowell. Against the odds, McDowell withstood the suit and won. It took a jury less than 20 minutes to side with McDowell in Federal Court.

To this day, McDowell continues to fight against timeshare fraud.

Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

A timeshare obligation can quickly grow over time. The WFG website has a helpful calculator tool to help timeshare owners understand their growing maintenance fees.

The Bad

• Prospective Client Vetting

Prospective Clients Vetting

Wesley Financial Group uses a thorough review process to vet prospective clients. Not everyone is accepted. Several factors determine the eligibility of each timeshare owner, including the following:

• Which resort developer your timeshare agreement is with — WFG works to cancel timeshare contracts from over 300 timeshare companies and vacation ownership programs
  • What you were told during the timeshare sales pitch and signup process

Not everyone looking to get rid of an unwanted timeshare will be accepted as a client by this timeshare relief company.

The Bottom Line

Chuck McDowell founded Wesley Financial Group to help people who feel like they were lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare purchase. The company takes great pride in assisting people and putting its customers and their financial goals first.

Those interested in getting rid of their timeshare can sign up for a free consultation. If accepted, Wesley Financial Group will do everything in its powers to cancel the timeshare contract. If for some reason, the company cannot deliver within the specified time period, the company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

If you are still undecided, scroll down for verified Wesley Financial reviews from consumers.

Have you worked with Wesley Financial Group to cancel your unwanted timeshare contract? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

Message from
Wesley Financial Group

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG), is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people who have been lied to or misled during the timeshare sales process. WFG specializes in resolving timeshare issues created through deceitful sales tactics by assisting individuals in canceling their timeshares along with the debt associated with the timeshares. Since starting in 2011, Wesley Financial Group has expanded from a father-son team (the McDowell family) and has transformed into a company with over 350 employees. It operates a Tennessee office and one in Nevada. Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm eliminated more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees and to date has helped over 15,000 families. WFG publishes regular press releases and posts weekly debt cancellation achievements on social media.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

maureen bishop Cullowhee, NC

There are not enough words to express my delight with the help I received from Wesley Financial Group. I had been tricked and lied to about a timeshare and had been trying to get free from it for years. The woman helping to guide me through the process of getting rid of the timeshare was compassionate, professional, and just plain nice. The upfront cost of assistance might at first seem high, but the work they put in and the money I am now going to save for the rest of my life and the lives of my children (who would have had inherited the timeshare money sinkhole) make the cost of help from Wesley pale in comparison. I can't express enough how grateful I am for this service and the quality way in which it was performed.

Doreen Merrill, WI

The Wesley Financial Team is wonderful, we bought a timeshare that we thought would make our traveling so relaxing and wonderful. Instead they turned out to be more stressful and costly than I could imagine. The team here was able to fight for us to get us out of this timeshare (Diamond Resorts). We would recommend them if you too are finding yourself involved with a bunch of con artists. Don't be like us and spend money that could of been used for our retirement. Thank you again for all your help Wesley.

[email protected] Brooklyn, NY

Wesley Financial and the representatives are fantastic. I was a wreck before I got in contact with them, but they were like a quiet storm. They got to work immediately and responded to every question asked. They know the ins and outs of the business, so if you are struggling trying to get out of these timeshare contracts which are design to wear you down, google Wesley Financial, they are on the job from day one. It gave me peace of mind knowing that my situation was in the hands of professionals, who not only speak about what they can do for you, but they got results. Thank you Wesley Financial, this is to all of the representatives. Blessings!!

king69camaro Massillon, OH

I reached out to Wesley Financial Group (WFG) for help to get rid of my timeshare from Festiva. I worked with Brittany L in the resolution department. She was on top of all the correspondence I received and assisted me in getting a mutual release agreement. She was a tremendous asset to guide me through this process. I would highly recommend this company and in particular, Brittany L.

Lou RN Queens, NY

We had tears of joy in our eyes this morning when our Wesley Representative, Mersiha, called to give us the great news that Marriott has agreed to terminate our ownership! Yippee, a huge weight has been lifted, thanks to Wesley Financial! We are grateful to have found this company; they were always in touch, keeping us posted every step of the way. If any company can deliver the goods, Wesley can. Awesome!

Michael and Sonya Upper Marlboro, MD

In 2001, we brought a timeshare. We liked it, we loved it, we used it. But over time, sickness occurred and rising maintenance fees, and dishonesty, soured us to the timeshare ownership and we decided that it was time to get out! It was costing us too much money. After hearing about a timeshare exit company endorsed by celebrities Dave Ramsey and Steve Harvey, we believed that we had found a solution to our problem. We were wrong!!!!! This well advertised timeshare exit company took our money and took us for a ride that lasted almost 2 years. After becoming totally fed up with them and their lack of any progress, we demanded a full refund. After that bad experience we did not know what to do and we still had our original problem. But then… we heard about Wesley Financial. We contacted them and in short order despite some reservations, they took us on as clients. Our case worker, Sidney, was excellent. She stayed in contact with us. She told us how to contact our timeshare company and what to say and how to respond to them. Within 12 months, we had successfully exited our timeshare. Thank you Wesley Financial!!!!! We are so grateful to you!!!!!

Judy Seaver Rapid City, MI

They were absolutely wonderful! They kept their word, they were very steady and moved forward all the time, and it was very little stress to us. Thank you Wesley, you are Lifesavers

Herman Denny Manchester, KY

I would like to say Wesley Financial has met all my expectations. Brittany L has done an excellent job for us. She has been very professional and pays exceptional attention to detail. She was genuinely concerned about meeting our expectations for our exit from our timeshare. I appreciate the timely manner with which made it happen for us.

Dan Denny Okmulgee, OK

All of the Wesley associates were very caring and helpful. Any time we had a question, Jordan was right on top of it. He would contact us periodically to make sure we were kept informed of where we were in the process! He was amazing to work with! Thank you all for a great job! Well Done!!

Justin C Charlotte, NC

Wesley Financial is a great company. The end result was what they promised: getting rid of the timeshare. We didn’t get a refund but we are rid of our timeshare and that was our main goal. I was a little disappointed that our case was cycled to at least three different resolution specialists. Each one had a unique way of dealing with our case and with us. Also, there were some times where calls and emails were not returned, which was frustrating. Overall, our final resolution specialist worked well with us and was excellent in communication. I would work with Wesley Financial again. I also recommended them to a friend who was successful in cancelling their timeshare.

Kimberly W Talladega, AL

Oh the relief Wesley Financial provides. It is expensive, but so is the timeshare industry. Wesley Financial and their team of attorneys is worth every penny. Yes, you get a TEAM. I spent years trapped in the timeshare industry with constant “changes” and “upgrading” needing to be done. It starts at a price you can maybe afford and slowly climbs from there until you can’t pay anymore. Wyndham will BLEED you dry with their lies- BEWARE. Wesley Financial took the worry away. I’m still not finished, but I’m close and just waiting on my letter canceling my headache. Thank you Wesley Financial.

Jim Carroll Clinton Township, MI

Great working with WFG. Had my best interests in mind thru the entire process. Good communications and information sharing. Maybe most important was that they kept my stress over reaching the desired exit status at a minimum. Taylor P. and her team were a dream to work with. Not that I ever want to go through this again, but if I did I would want Taylor at my side.

Bud Duryea Alamogordo, NM

Wesley has been great in getting my timeshare canceled. I was very skeptical at first because I had previously dealt with another Company and they did absolutely nothing. Westley explained everything from the start and was there to answer any and all question. Through the whole process they were fantastic. I would highly recommend Wesley Financial Group. Many thanks to everyone at Wesley for being there and ensuring everything went right.

C Ozonnadi Carson, CA

I got to know about Wesley from a TV advert. Initially, I was skeptical, but on second thought I decided to give it a try. My timeshare cancellation is now with the closing department, thanks to my resolution specialist, Nancy B. She was professional in dealing with me and was always on top of the challenges I had with my timeshare company. I received numerous calls and emails from her guiding me on every step to take. She really knows the best ways to handle timeshare companies. She is a great asset to Wesley Financial Group. So far so good on my timeshare cancellation process. Great working with Nancy!!!

Erika Hunter ,

I am beyond ecstatic! I tried, on my own, to get out of my timeshare contract with Hilton Grand Vacations for years. I was getting no where and no traction on my own with trying to work with HGVC. Hilton Grand Vacations pressure me and deceived me into signing a contract for a timeshare – when I was only visiting the property as a guest who had already paid for a room to rent for the weekend. Apparently, it was one of those “pitches” that I had to attend for staying at their property in South Carolina. They plied us with alcohol and kept talking and talking with no way out to leave. I felt trapped and scared. The contract that I signed was nothing compared to what they told me – they sold be a bag of lies! Because of the hard work and dedication, I started with Christian G and Makensi G helped me complete my process. Thanks to Wesley Financial Group I FINALLY have resolution! I received my letter releasing me from my HGVC timeshare and all obligations. Makensi was in constant communication with me and continued to follow up with me throughout the entire process. To me it was worth EVERY penny I paid. If you can’t tell – I am beyond ecstatic! Thank you WGF and to your team!

Bruce Cannelongo Lenoir, NC

WFG got us out of a 19 year long timeshare in only 9 weeks. They prepped us for contacting our timeshare and coached us for what to say and how to talk to the timeshare to get them to accept our request to cancel our timeshare contract.

Leana Lockport, NY

Every step of the way we were informed of any updates. Never felt left in the dark, they let us know exactly how to approach anything that came about! Such a pleasure working with this company, grateful we ran across this company they have saved us from such a nightmare!

teresa aguilera Austin, TX

This company really do what they say , they follow thru with you from the beginning thru the end . Very happy now been on my last step with them I’m finally will get rid of this time share rip off Their fees are a little bit high but I think at the end is worth it . thank you thank you!!!!

Rita Anderson Port Charlotte, FL

My experience with Westley Financial Group has been very professional providing outstanding service and support to assist me with my case. Each step of the process was explained in detail with patience. My representative was always willing to go the extra step to support me. All questions and concerns were responded to within 24 hours. I always felt that my case and concerns were extremely important. My representative made me feel that I was her most important client and responded to every question or concern with great empathy. So I would highly recommend Westley Financial Services.

DocHunter48 Bardstown, KY

After years of not being able to satisfactorily using our ownership, either directly or through exchanges, we had had enough. With some skepticism, we contacted Wesley Financial Group. Due to extreme foot dragging by the timeshare company, the process took about a year and a half, but due to the guidance and persistence of their agent, Ms Christy K., we have now been accepted into the owner release company. Without her efforts and guidance, the process would have been a nightmare.

Cindy Lindley Kilgore, TX

WFG always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely professional manner. SB was efficient and specific each time we talked and corresponded via email. While we are not getting money back, we are being released from the financial burden, stress, and worry. We wished we had known about WFG much sooner because it would have saved us a lot of money and worry.

Cathy Brandon, MS

Initially when my husband and I were offered a great price on a Smokey Mountain weekend getaway, we did not connect the dots that we were required to attend a Timeshare presentation. When we realized what it was, we kept the reservation for the getaway knowing we were not going to get suckered into buying a timeshare. Long story short, I fell for their impressive sales pitch and talked my husband into getting it. I lost my job one day after the window to rescind the contract, so we were tied to that horrible deal. I hated myself for falling for their lies. I began searching for a way out. I came across Wesley Financial Group and contacted them for help. From the very beginning, they kept telling me to not beat myself up about buying the timeshare because they (the timeshare sales reps) are VERY good at what they do. We began our journey to get out of the timeshare shortly before Christmas 2020 and received an assignment and release offer early March 2021. We were told by Wesley Financial that it could take up to 18 months. Thankfully, our timeshare team manager kept us involved with the timeshare company sending multiple complaints and got us a resolution in less than 5 months. Although we were not able to recoup the initial funds used to purchase the timeshare, we saved ourselves from years and years of wasteful spending on annual fees that always increase. Wesley Financial Group is an affordable option to being set free of years of lost money. They saved us a fortune and would highly recommend using them if you are in a timeshare. Thank you Makensi for your hard work.

Vane Hallandale, FL

I had the time for almost 15 years, barely used only 2 times just 2 years ago. Everything was about promises. I had a few years struggling financially and decide to call them trying to return it or sell it to them. They transfee me to a department where they offered me to removed me from the title keeping some of the benefits of continuing using it but asked me to pay extra 5k more. Craaaazyyyyy...last year during the pandemic i decided to take actions and contact Wesley Financial, from the first call i had a great experience, very responsable team. Explained in details the whoke process. Take advantage and call them. They will be able to save a lot of $$$$ as they did with me.

William Smith Monroe, NC

I would like to share my story and experience that I recently went through. I felt very alone and embarrassed about the financial difficulties the timeshare tricksters burdened me and my family with. They got me good ! It was both awkward and very uncomfortable for me to reach out – But I finally made the call to Wesley financial group. The timeshare exit information kit was sent to me for free and after the intake process I was contacted by timeshare team manager Julie G.She told me that she thought her team could help with my situation. She then introduced me too my Resolution Specialist Mersiha M. I cannot say enough about this person. Relationship relationship that she initiated with me actually kept me calm and hopeful during the whole process. The experience that mersiha let me “borrow” gave me the drive I needed to expedite the termination and her persistent work effort let me know I was with the right person! Mersiha really lives and works by John Wesley‘s mantra “do all you can every time you can for everyone you can”. I must say I am extremely please by the guidance,compassion,and professionalism I was treated two by Mersiha M. She is truly a treasure and I highly recommend her skills to everyone that needs the lift from a helping hand that only she provides. Sincerely, William J Smith III

Michael & Karon Saint Cloud, MN

We were very skeptical of timeshare cancellation companies. We had a bad experience about 10 years ago and haven't tried since but the maintenance fees alone were killing us so we decided to try Wesley Financial Group and although the fee is quite high and the process has been about 7 months so far we can finally see the light of getting released from our timeshare. Thank you to Katelynd and now Anamarie who is now handling the closure part. Once the credit department helps to restore our credit I will change this rating to 5 stars. Thank you Wesley Financial Group.

Julie Norris Lake City, FL

Wesley is the way to go. They work with you every step of the way. The representative s they assigned to me were very thoughtful and guided me through each step. Im so relieved to be rid of the burden of high pressure tactics from my time share. Thank you over and over. I will rec Wesley to anyone who needs help.

Andy L Fort Worth, TX

Wesley financial group helped me get out of my timeshare with ease and peace of mind. I highly recommend them for any help getting out of a timeshare scandal. They worked with me and my busy schedule and were very understanding of me and my life. They were so on point with time schedules and very mind.

Edwin H Lake Worth, FL

Unequivocally, I recommend Wesley Financial Group as your choice for getting out of your timeshare. Wesley Financial Group professional staff developed the right strategy that in a very short time resulted in a wining outcome. I am out of my timeshare thanks to Wesley Financial Group.

Mary Biskup Brighton, MI

Quite simply, working with Wesley Financial Group was one of the best business experiences of my life....and I own my own business so I'm very picky. The communication from Step 1 all the way through the entire process which ended in a successful cancellation of our Wyndham Timeshare was nothing less than remarkable. I worked with several different representatives along the way at different junctions and each and every one of them was knowledgeable, communicative, friendly, and ALWAYS optimistic regarding the final outcome. I can't extol Wesley Financial Group enough! They're THAT good!

Mike Ludwick Columbus, OH

It is really a painless experience. Once you resolve yourself that the process will be a long one; trust the staff at Wesley; and go about your business while the work is being done in the background it really is a no brainer. The staff at Wesley was thorough, professional and made us feel at ease. Our time was about a year until relieved of the timeshare burden and the end result id well worth the wait. It is also worth the money spent to achieve timeshare freedom. Not knowing how the process work requires a lot of faith in the Wesley folks but it is faith well placed!!

rebecca macdonald Yucaipa, CA

Wesley Financial Group absolutely does what they say they do. They are amazing! From the very first meeting with them, Wesley has your best interest at heart. Their team understands exactly what their clients are going through and work hard to get you free from your timeshare nightmare. I'm so incredibly amazed by this company! Thank you, Wesley Financial Group.

Colleen Casteel ,

My husband and I are very pleased with our dealings with Wesley Financial. Everyone, that we dealt with, was professional and friendly. They kept in regular contact to keep us updated. We never had to call them or wonder what was happening. They always delivered on what they said they would do and when they were going to do it. It took approximately seven months to get us out of our timeshare. I highly recommend Wesley Financial. And thank you again Kiki. Colleen Casteel

Michael Great Falls, MT

I’ve been trying to cancel my timeshare for a couple years. I feel victim to several scams. But then I did my research on Wesley Financial Group. The biggest draw to their service was the money back guarantee if they couldn’t cancel my timeshare. So I decided to give them the opportunity to cancel my timeshare. The processes started on approximately Jan 15, 2021 and today, Feb 15, 2021, I received a phone call from my consultant (Mersiha) that they were successful. I was truly shocked and relieved. The entire process from start to finish was very professional. Every single step of the process was explained to me in detail. Every question I had was answered immediately. I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone looking to terminate their timeshare. This company is the real deal. I am so blessed for everything Mersiha and Wesley Financial Group accomplished for me where other companies failed. They get 5 out of 5 stars; a rating of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10; they get an A+++ rating on EVERYTHING.

Sherrie Gabor Painesville, OH

Wesley financial has definitely guaranteed what was promised. After only 6 months we are free of our timeshare burden of 13 years. My family will be able to take a vacation when & where we want to go. No more increase yearly maintenance fees for something that we haven’t been able to use for over 7 years. Not because we couldn’t go on vacation, but because the rooms were not available for the owners to use. Thanks to Dave P & Sara this terrible burden won’t be passed down to our children. What a relief to know we are out of this terrible timeshare contract. I seriously don’t know how timeshare sales can be legal. Nothing but lies from the timeshare.

Carol F Brown Ontario, NY

Wesley Financial was wonderful to work with. They have done everything they said they would do and helped me through the process of getting our timeshares canceled.

Robert Tourangeau Claremont, NH

The experts at Wesley were very knowledgeable and friendly. They walked me through my exit process every step of the way. By necessity, it took a while, but I am extremely satisfied with the results.

Terrano Franklin, TN

So thankful for Wesley!! Our specialist Taylor P. was beyond helpful and professional. Her desire to see this through with a great positive attitude helped us to remain hopeful that we were going to see an end to this nightmare. We could not have done this without Wesley and Taylor. Thank you so much, The Terranos

Kelly Hendley Katy, TX

From the first conversation they were very professional and thorough and everything they told us did happen. We were able to get out of our timeshare and couldn’t be happier. We dealt with one young lady the entire time and she was always available when we had a question.

Samuel Alamillo Sebastopol, CA

My wife and me are very pleased with the results. We were always in the loop with any updates. It was worth the wait it took some time but got it resolved. We are finally out of the contract with Westgate Resort. Thank you guys for your help and dedication!

Lee Fenstermaker Charlotte, NC

Wesley has so far done what they said they would do, it has been a pleasure to work with folks so professional. we are canceled but waiting on the official paperwork from the timeshare. now Wesley is working to repair our credit the time share group and all their crony business partners screwed up on us.

Royce & Tamara T. Colorado Springs, CO

I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone wanted to get out of their Timeshare !!! There were 2 of the people we worked with who I felt did a excellent job keeping us informed and I would like to Thank Ellen J. and Hailey B. and everyone else who is working on our case !!! Thank-you and God Bless you all !!!

Gilbert M Laguatan Waipahu, HI

Resolution Specialist Mersiha of Wesley Financial Group, is OUTSTANDING and Excellent customer service support, explained the process and gave detail guidance from start to finish, very professional, communicating regularly by following up throughout the cancelation process. Their candor and resources took the stress issue (burden)away from me. Anyone trying to get out of their timeshare contract, WFG is a Great company willing to work for and with you. Thank you (much mahalo’s) to WFG personnel, your support.

Kathy Jenkins Oakland, CA

Wesley Financial helped me get out of outrageous Time Share HOA fees. My timeshare was paid off but when Diamond took over my timeshare group the HOA Fees began to significantly increase every year and Diamond Resort limited me to only a few destinations that were less desirable instead of giving me full access to the entire Diamond resort travel destinations. I found out about Wesley Financial through the Dave Ramsey show and from my favorite Christian AM radio stations which gave me the confidence to trust Wesley Financial. Thanks for all of your help Wesley Financial

David Benfield Charlotte, NC

We looked around at other cancelation companies and just didn't get the feeling they had our best interest in mind. When we talked to Wesley Financial we new right away we had found the help we needed. As we went through the process it and Brittany became our go to person we felt very comfortable with the task at hand. She was amazing and very helpful. We would highly recommend Wesley Financial to anyone.

Bj Terry Woodbridge, VA

OUTSTANDING support, guidance, professionalism and courtesy received from this company. Special mention to Rachel Fain that was always available for questions and concerns about the my rights on this stressful issue that has plagued me for years. I appreciated the candor and resources provided to me on a timely bases. Thank You! Great company to work with.

Tiara ,

Wesley Financial Group is an amazing company. They do exactly what they say. The customer service is amazing and everyone works hard to get the job complete. The communication and professionalism is superb. I would definitely recommend to anyone because you can trust exactly what they tell you and the process is extremely smooth. If you are thinking of using their services, DO NOT HESITATE. You will not be disappointed!! I want to thank everyone from Wesley Financial Group as my experience was absolutely amazing.

Kristen Loftus Lead, SD

Amazing help getting out of our timeshare! Wesley Financial is a trustworthy company who keeps their promises. If you’ve had bad experiences with other companies in the past, like I have ..... you have nothing to worry about. You can totally trust this company. I’m so happy because the process was all shorter than expected!!! I’d give them 10 stars if I could!!! Thank you Wesley Financial... your team is amazing!!!!

Mark Maurin Paulina, LA

I made the phone call to Wesley about a year ago to get out of my timeshare. From the very beginning I felt confident in their services. There was no pushy sales pitch. Just exactly what they do to give you freedom from your timeshare. Anamelia was assigned to me and she kept me up to date regularly with what was going on and what to do throughout the whole process.. I highly recommend them to get out of your timeshare.

ROBERT E BROCK Mesa, AZ

Wesley financial is a great company to work with. They do everything the say. Working with our representative Taylor P, could've been any simpler. She kept us informed on all the process to help us terminate our time share. She made us feel like family and cared about our outcome. It is great to see a company that is committed and looking to do the right thing. Honest ,thoughtful and a joy to work with.

Elena S Metcalf ,

Wesley Financial Group (WFG) was most helpful in cancelling my timeshare with HICV. WFG’s established procedures and protocols were responsible for efficient, timely completion of the project. I now have no further financial obligation to HICV. Hannah P, my resolution specialist was beyond outstanding. She updated me regularly, provided valuable information, and established a one on one experience. Working with Hannah was like working with a long term friend, and ally.