Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG) is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2012, WFG helps people that are experiencing financial stress caused by a timeshare obligation. It specializes in resolving timeshare issues caused by deceitful sales tactics. For example, WFG helps timeshare owners who feel like they have been lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare agreement.

Since its start in 2012, Wesley Financial Group from a team of just two — McDowell and his son — to hundreds. It operates two Tennessee offices, as well as one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm helped over 15,000 families cancel more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees. To back up its claims of ongoing success, WFG regularly shares its latest timeshare debt elimination achievements on social media.

Read on for the pros and cons of choosing Wesley Financial to cancel your timeshare — or skip ahead to read Wesley Financial Group reviews from customers.

The Good

• 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process
  • Personalized Customer Care
  • Experienced Company Leadership
  • Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

100% Money-Back Guarantee

Wesley Financial Group offers customers a money-back guarantee.

Once accepted as a client, you are covered by a money-back guarantee, which states that your timeshare will be terminated within the contractually agreed upon timeframe. The company's Service Agreement with each client determines with specificity the types of termination that will satisfy the guarantee.

If their timeshare ownership is not terminated during the contractually agreed upon timeframe, then WFG, upon written request from the client, will refund 100 percent of the fee that the client paid to Wesley Financial.

Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process

This timeshare exit company has a simple, transparent process, with four simple steps:

1. First, a timeshare owner signs up for a free consultation.
  2. An Account Director is assigned to create a file and assist clients in having their account approved for guaranteed cancellation.
  3. Next, the Resolution Department will work around the clock to have the client's contract permanently terminated. Clients are assigned a single point of contact and will receive timely and regular updates from them on their account.
  4. The last step is clients being timeshare free. Once everything is sorted and the timeshare is canceled, clients will receive confirmation and can celebrate.

Personalized Customer Care

When you work with Wesley Financial Group, you are assigned a case manager to guide you throughout the process. No matter the industry, consumers appreciate having an actual person, whose name they know,  that is familiar with your situation to call or email, rather than just a hotline covered by all-purpose service agents.

search

Highlight: Customers appreciate WFG's customer service throughout the process.

The timeshare exit process can take anywhere from months to years. When timing is unknown, it's helpful to have more than just a customer service hotline to call for help. WFG assigns service reps to each account. Customer reviews praise WFG's client support team and express satisfaction with the team's service.

Click on the links below to check out Wesley customer reviews mentioning the following:

Experienced Company Leadership

Wesley customers benefit from the company's expert leadership. Wesley Financial Group CEO Chuck McDowell is known as a pioneer of the timeshare advocacy industry. Born and raised in Tennessee, McDowell started his first company in 1982 and spent some time as a stockbroker. He later joined the insurance industry before becoming a sales representative for Wyndham Destinations — the world's most extensive vacation ownership and exchange company.

While working for Wyndham timeshare sales for less than a year, McDowell learned that the timeshare industry was not what he thought it was. He felt that the company encouraged deceitful tactics to get consumers to buy a timeshare. He left the industry to work for the opposing side, fighting for consumer rights.

search

Highlight: CEO Chuck McDowell stood up to Wyndham, the biggest timeshare company in the world.

Soon after leaving timeshare sales (and helping people get their money back), Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. filed a $5.9 million lawsuit against McDowell. Against the odds, McDowell withstood the suit and won. It took a jury less than 20 minutes to side with McDowell in Federal Court.

To this day, McDowell continues to fight against timeshare fraud.

Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

A timeshare obligation can quickly grow over time. The WFG website has a helpful calculator tool to help timeshare owners understand their growing maintenance fees.

The Bad

• Prospective Client Vetting

Prospective Clients Vetting

Wesley Financial Group uses a thorough review process to vet prospective clients. Not everyone is accepted. Several factors determine the eligibility of each timeshare owner, including the following:

• Which resort developer your timeshare agreement is with — WFG works to cancel timeshare contracts from over 300 timeshare companies and vacation ownership programs
  • What you were told during the timeshare sales pitch and signup process

Not everyone looking to get rid of an unwanted timeshare will be accepted as a client by this timeshare relief company.

The Bottom Line

Chuck McDowell founded Wesley Financial Group to help people who feel like they were lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare purchase. The company takes great pride in assisting people and putting its customers and their financial goals first.

Those interested in getting rid of their timeshare can sign up for a free consultation. If accepted, Wesley Financial Group will do everything in its powers to cancel the timeshare contract. If for some reason, the company cannot deliver within the specified time period, the company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

If you are still undecided, scroll down for verified Wesley Financial reviews from consumers.

Have you worked with Wesley Financial Group to cancel your unwanted timeshare contract? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

5.0

Terrie Harris Mariani

January 13th, 2021 Slidell, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My Resolution Case Specialist with Wesley Financial Group was very professional, knowledgeable, attentive, responsive and pleasant. She explain every step of the process and was spot on with preparing correspondence to send to my timeshare. The timeshare has agreed to terminate our ownership and now we are moving to the Closing Department. I have no doubt that we will receive the same professional services until we are completely out. Thank you Wesley for providing this well-needed service!!!

Kathleen Lough

January 12th, 2021 Chesterland, OH

We were very satisfied with our experience with Wesley Financial Group. Our resolution specialist, Cheryl O, was a pleasure to work with. She was very helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and did exactly what she said she was going to do. I have worked in the Medical Field with professional people for forty years. I think I know what professionals are and Cheryl O is truly a professional. I would recommend WFG to anyone needing help with getting their timeshare issues resolved.

Patricia Manuel

January 12th, 2021 Dallas, TX

I really enjoy working with Wesley Financial Group very knowledgeable on whats going on stayed on point on whats going to happen i Thank you for canceling my Timeshare Awesome Team

Murial Taylor

January 11th, 2021 Chino, CA

Priscilla was very helpful. Our experience because of her direction went well. Thank you from Chuck on to Priscilla.

W. MAXIMORE

January 4th, 2021 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were professional in all areas of helping me get out of my contract with Bluegreen Timeshare.

Alex Foster

January 1st, 2021 Lenoir City, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very professional plus helpful. They did what we needed, which was get us out from under Capital vacations timeshare.

Katie Bain

December 29th, 2020 Evensville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Their team is absolutely amazing. In the beginning it was a little slow but once things got going, THEY GOT GOING! I couldn’t be more grateful for Katelynd T and all her help. She was in contact with every week or other week giving me updates on where we stood with our horrible timeshare (Diamond Resorts International). Thank you so much to the whole Wesley Financial Group team! You have freed us!

cmrqt cmrqt

December 28th, 2020 Lubbock, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We just received word that the deed on our timeshare has been changed back and our names are no longer on it. Makensi G was awesome. The process took about 9 months, but from start to finish she professionally guided us through the maze. We cannot thank WFG and Makensi enough.

Robert J Navarre

December 23rd, 2020 Moline, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My wife and I appreciated the personal attention we received from Anamelia. Initially she explained the process and she stuck to it . We were constantly in contact with her and followed her directions immediately. We started our journey with Wesley Financial Group on April 1st 2020 and on December 22, 2020 we have a voluntary surrender agreement and cancellation of our timeshare account. Our purchase of the timeshare was high preasure and misleading and we were never able to use any of the promised benefits extended. We will sing high praise of WFG to any who will listen and warn all against the 4 night special if you just attend a two hour meeting. Timeshare sales people make the good cop bad cop routine look like Jesus and St. Peter

Angela

December 22nd, 2020 Colver, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Priscilla was wonderful to work with. The process took much longer than it should have but I completely blame that on Covid and not on the company. We are so glad to be out of our contract with Bluegreen!

Jim Cummings

December 22nd, 2020 Middletown, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Got the job done. Took awhile but it is done. They did say they would keep us up to date, this did not happen. We could blame covid and possible short staffing for this, I do not know. Primarily, we are done with this time share and that is a good thing.

twtmikkelsen

December 21st, 2020 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were honest with us about what to expect and delivered what they promised.

Daniel marron

December 17th, 2020 Pompano Beach, FL

The company was very up front told me how everything would work good communication during the process

Rita

December 11th, 2020 Pensacola, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would give them 5 stars! They were very helpful to get us out of our time share .Their team were very professional and helpful in every department. They are trustworthy! We want to thank Mercedes ---- for being patient and understanding with us.

JMartinez

December 3rd, 2020 Phoenix, AZ

Contacting Wesley and enlisting their help with my time share issues was the best decision I could have made. They were professional and compassionate at the same time. I so appreciated working with Cheryl. She was informative, guiding me in making the appropriate steps to keep the process moving and friendly. I would recommend Wesley Financial to anyone who needed help with getting there timeshare issues resolved.

Andre Bennett

December 2nd, 2020 San Antonio, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our family was very weary of companies and the process of terminating our timeshare! Immediately, we felt very comfortable with Wesley Financial Group (WFG). Very few organizations will have the CEO call you directly to answer questions and walk you through the services their company provides, but that’s exactly what WFG did! From there we were connected to a subject matter expert for their particular portion of the process. Each (Christian, Makensi, Emily, Kora and Katie) were very friendly, professional, knowable, and kept us in the loop with timely periodic communications. While we were told up front, it did take longer than we would have like to get out of the timeshare, but in the end that’s exactly what WFG delivered!! Along with a tremendous amount of peace of mind for our family, having this burden lifted off our shoulders. WFG also worked with us after timeshare termination to repair the credit damage the timeshare left with us as a parting gift! We would give WFG the highest of recommendations for anyone trapped in a similar timeshare nightmare!!!!

Coreen Bloomer

December 2nd, 2020 Peoria, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you Wesley Financial Group for successfully leading me to a timeshare termination. This company does everything they say they will do. Special thanks to Aaron M. for help and guidance throughout the process, he was a great help. Finally, I can sleep at night.

Sandra

November 18th, 2020 Durham, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My stress and headaches are finally over. I have never been so happy to get a termination letter from a company. WFG did what they said they would do. The people I worked with were very professional and personable. They had time to talk and listen to me with my feelings and concerns. I am forever grateful for the service provided. Good-bye Vacation Village at Williamsburg Plantation and all of their other names.

Georgia Harris

November 17th, 2020 Maricopa, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a LIFESAVER! I ran into one of their ads while I was on an app, and decided to give them a call. I had been told by other companies that there was no way to get us out of out timeshare debt. This has been nothing short of a miracle. this team walks you through the steps in detail and holds your hands all the way. They did all the heavy lifting, so we could live our lives in peace. I am now about 30 days away from getting out of this financial nightmare, and it is all thanks to them. Answered prayers :O) Thanks Nancy and the entire team that helped us.

Carla Sapp-Lawson

November 16th, 2020 Warrensburg, MO

Our experience with Wesley Financial Group was amazing! Thank you doesn't even come close to how relieved we are. It was difficult to take that first step in trusting after the experience with Wyndham but the representatives at Wesley held our hands, almost literally at times, lol, and led us in the right direction. We found out today that the timeshare was officially terminated. Thank you, thank you, thank you Wesley Financial Group. Also, to Kayla M for the hand holding!

Margaret Wilson

November 1st, 2020 Fort Bragg, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you’re in need of help with your timeshare. They are the right stop. They are with you every step of the way. Amazing company!

Sonja Rodden

October 29th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Amazing group that has given us our freedom back. Extremely professional and timely results I’m getting less cancel for my fraudulent

Sally K

October 29th, 2020 Wappingers Falls, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After listening to another timeshare exit company and finding how much they charged and that it could take up to 18 months to do it and I would have to continue paying maintenance fees, I declined and finally researched Wesley Financial Group. I was amazed how quickly they were able to get my timeshare to agree to the cancellation at a greatly lower cost than the other group. I’m sure having my timeshare costs updated helped to speed up the process. Nicki A was given my case and was amazing in the speed at which this was done. It will take awhile for the timeshare to send me the final release papers to sign but I am free from any more maintenance fees. I am so happy that Wesley Financial Group is so dedicated in helping people like me. I trust them completely.

Kim thomas

October 28th, 2020 Lehigh Acres, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We was very sceptic when looking for a company to help us get out of our timeshare. We are so glad we chose Wesley Financial, they did what was promised in less time than stated 😊 we had the pleasure of working with Mckensie G whom was very professional, friendly and helpful. She always responded back to us in a timely manner. We are so looking forward to putting this nightmare behind us. Thanks Wesley Financial 😊 Mr. & Mrs. Thomas

Mary Samreuang

October 23rd, 2020 San Pablo, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Choosing Wesley Financial Group, LLC was the best decision I could've made to help me completely eliminate my timeshare. From the very beginning, I felt that I can trust this company and I felt safe in agreeing to work with them to cancel my timeshare with Wyndham. It took quite some time but I never once felt like my representative wasn't doing everything to move forward (especially during the past few months fighting through this pandemic). Open and honest communication is really important (especially after signing into a contract full of deceit with Wyndham) I really appreciated how easy and responsive my representatives have been. If you are seeking a trustworthy and honest company to help cancel your timeshare you've come to the right place!

H Philip Shaw

October 21st, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone was professional in dealing with us. Our contact Andie is a great asset to Wesley Financial . She was with us every step of the way

Vernon Beavers

October 21st, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Once the procedure was started it was handled with one or two calls they found they were offering a way out if you had cash in it no refunds lost a lot of money

Frank

October 16th, 2020 Delray Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When calling you get a person not a voice mail.

Maritza B

October 8th, 2020 Dalton, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Highly recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone looking to get out of their timeshare contract.They are very professional. Easy to work with. Guided us every step of the way.We can't thank you enough Wesley Financial Group.

David Downey

October 7th, 2020 Alvarado, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience with a great company! Easy to work with and very knowledgeable about ins and outs of the timeshare industry. We would definitely use them and recommend them to others.

Teresa Pride

October 7th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were professional and reliable when it came to keeping me up to date on the status of our case. They provided all of the necessary information and steps to keep me informed of the processes to get the resolution I wanted.

Antonia Montague

October 6th, 2020 , IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can't say enough positive things about this company! They guarantee that if they take your case they'll get results, and that's exactly what they do. Within six months I'm free of the TWO contracts we signed with Diamond Resorts... Many thanks to Kelly W, the specialist assigned to handle our case. She kept us informed every step of the way and reassured us along the way that things were progressing as planned. If you're considering a group to help you out of your timeshare, this one is the one! They will not disappoint. Yes I'm a real person. Yes I'm a client. No these reviews aren't fake. WFG is just THAT GOOD!

Carlos

October 3rd, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Soon after signing a timeshare contract I realized it was the worse decision I had ever made. After some research I got in contact with Wesley Financial and immediately felt I was in good hands, I recovered peace of mind from that moment. Today I am happy to share that I got rid of the timeshare. Thanks a lot to everyone at Wesley Financial who took care of my case and huge shout-out to Makensi G for her support and professionalism, on every phone call or email she took time to fully explain each process and what to expect from the timeshare company. Thanks

Kathy R

October 1st, 2020 Old Bridge, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wesley did exactly what they said they would do. They got us out of our timeshare contract. Makensi G did a great job of leading us through the many phases, and finally getting the timeshare's attention. Thank you!!

Ronie

October 1st, 2020 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thus far it’s been great. Makensi has been extremely helpful through the process of dissolving the timeshare. It’s been a headache but she has made the steps easy to follow and the process a bit easier to manage.

W Cohea

September 30th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wesley Foundation has done all they promised and we're almost there. Every time I have talked to anyone in the company, I was made to feel like they took a personal interest in my problem. After seeing horror stories on social media about timeshare release companies, I'm so glad I saw their commercial on TV and decided to give them a call. Thanks to Cathy F and all the others who were great, calling me on every step and keeping me aware of my next step!

Anna Bishop

September 28th, 2020 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

No complaints whatsoever. At the start of the process I was assigned a Specialist who was with me throughout the entire process. She stayed in contact with me on the progress and if I had any questions she was my go to person. Meredith was very professional and also caring. I'm now in the closing process and I thank Meredith and the Wesley Group for getting me out of this timeshare disaster.

Kelly schorgl

September 23rd, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Awesome. I was so frustrated with the rising maintenance cost and our inability to book a vacation where we wanted. Thanks to my personal assistant Daniel with Wesley financial group we tackled it as a team. The faster he got me information the faster I did what I was supposed to do and we accomplished the unthinkable in an extremely quick time. Now I am going to get my mom involved with Wesley financial group to get her out of her timeshare. YES! I am a real person and not a robot.

Samuel

September 22nd, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I worked with an outstanding resolution specialist. She kept in contact with me and helped me through the process.

Stacey R.

September 22nd, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were fast, they did everything they promised they would for us. We were out of our contract within 4 months of hiring them. Kelley W. did an amazing job.. So happy we chose this team to help us out of a timeshare we never were able to use because of the failure and lies from Diamond Resorts Hi. Collection.

Lblakely

September 22nd, 2020 Birmingham, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with the Wesley Financial Group has been great - everything I had hoped for! Makensi G was very helpful in answering all our questions and easing our concerns about what to expect. She was very proactive in staying in touch with us - especially when there we’re delays in replies from our Timeshare due to the COVID19 pandemic.

Monica Cardoza

September 22nd, 2020 Antioch, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Wesley worked very hard on my cancellation and got it done within 4 weeks of me signing on. Awesome service, very kind and professional service. I was nervous bit they made me feel comfortable and confident.

GeorgiaPeach

September 19th, 2020 Reynoldsburg, OH

Rene Genesta

September 18th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Since signing on with WFG, I have felt that we were finally in the best possible place to take on Windham. After so many frustrating years of trying to get service or just plain truth from Wyndham, we felt that we were finally with a real winner. During my interactions with my case manager, Meredith E, I felt that success was finally in sight. Her knowledge, integrity and honesty gave me a sense of empowerment after years of being at the mercy of a heartless, corporate giant. Meredith E is an incredibly positive asset for Wesley Financial Group and should be viewed as a truly staunch fighter for us little guys who need help in situations brought about by fraud for the intent of financial gain. God Bless Meredith E and Wesley Financial Group.

April Linch

September 18th, 2020 Norcross, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are beyond happy with the service we received from Wesley Financial. We had not one but TWO contracts with Wyndham. We not only got our contracts cancelled but we received FULL refund for both! We can not pursue some dreams we had on hold because of our timeshare! God truly blessed us and sending us to Wesley! Special thanks to Meredith, she was so lovely to work with and always answered our questions!!

Cory B

September 16th, 2020 Palmer, AK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Makensi at Wesley Financial Group was great to work with. Not only did she keep me updated on the process of getting through the steps of cancelling our HGV timeshare, but she was completely transparent as to the process and what to expect. While some of their methods may seem odd at times, in the end it all made sense as to how they were “concocting” the recipe for getting the HGV timeshare gone! Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a quick process, as we are working on a year so far, but trust me when I say they know what they’re doing. I’m currently staring at documentation that is the beginning stages of our HGV timeshare being canceled and taken back.

Donald Patton

September 14th, 2020 Newark, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been extremely impressed with our decision to work with the WFG Team and specifically Makensi G to cancel our timeshare. Makensi was our resolution specialist who guided us through the process with timely communication, lots of patience, sympathy, excellent support, and a professional experience. We started out very nervous and excited but Makensi understood how to settle us down and provided needed comfort. We could not be more pleased and satisfied with our selection of the WFG. Thanks Makensi and Team...

Nick Castro

September 13th, 2020 Aberdeen, SD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Who you learn from matters! When we started this process, we were nervous. Nervous about the unknown. What will happen are the claims made by Wesley Financial authentic? Can they go toe to toe with one of the world's largest organizations in the Hilton Grand Vacation Club? Makensi G was incredible to work with. She was diligent, On time, And extremely communicative. She delivered on all the claims we read and heard about from Wesley Financial, leaving us with zero doubt we chose the right company to handle our Timeshare issues.

Unbelievable!

September 13th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We cannot put into a few short words how we feel about Wesley Financial Group. We can only tell everyone that they stand by what they say and they do it! If we can tell you anything it would be trust them and know that you are in the very best hands you could be in, to get rid of timeshare crooks who prey on couples and stick them in a never ending cycle of dishonesty and taking their money. After my husband was diagnosed with stage four cancer we were in a very bad place with a timeshare nightmare. We called Wesley and they went right to work for us. Wow!! is all we can say! Wesley will get you out and set you free. They are the best at what they do. You will be singing their praises too. Rachel is a God send to us. We could not have gone through the process without her. Rachel never lost the fight for us, she is unbelievable and the best at what she does for Wesley. Thank you again Wesley and Rachel for setting us free. We will tell everyone we know in a timeshare nightmare to call Wesley Financial Group, you will be glad you did! We love you all and thank you for all you have done for us. God Bless you Wesley Financial Group. C&D Houston

Douglas Krutick

September 11th, 2020 Woodstock, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a good experience working with Wesley Financial Group. There representative, Makensi G was very knowledgeable, professional and well versed in the processes needed to accomplish our goal. She was always pleasant to talk to and made the process easy for us to follow.