Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

8.1

LAST UPDATED: June 16th, 2022

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG) is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people that are experiencing financial stress caused by a timeshare obligation. It specializes in resolving timeshare issues caused by deceitful sales tactics. For example, WFG helps timeshare owners who feel like they have been lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare agreement.

Since its start in 2011, Wesley Financial Group from a team of just two — McDowell and his son — to hundreds. It operates two Tennessee offices, as well as one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm helped over 15,000 families cancel more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees. To back up its claims of ongoing success, WFG regularly shares its latest timeshare debt elimination achievements on social media.

Read on for the pros and cons of choosing Wesley Financial to cancel your timeshare — or skip ahead to read Wesley Financial Group reviews from customers.

The Good

• 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process
  • Personalized Customer Care
  • Experienced Company Leadership
  • Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

100% Money-Back Guarantee

Wesley Financial Group offers customers a money-back guarantee.

Once accepted as a client, you are covered by a money-back guarantee, which states that your timeshare will be terminated within the contractually agreed upon timeframe. The company's Service Agreement with each client determines with specificity the types of termination that will satisfy the guarantee.

If their timeshare ownership is not terminated during the contractually agreed upon timeframe, then WFG, upon written request from the client, will refund 100 percent of the fee that the client paid to Wesley Financial.

Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process

This timeshare exit company has a simple, transparent process, with four simple steps:

1. First, a timeshare owner signs up for a free consultation.
  2. An Account Director is assigned to create a file and assist clients in having their account approved for guaranteed cancellation.
  3. Next, the Resolution Department will work around the clock to have the client's contract permanently terminated. Clients are assigned a single point of contact and will receive timely and regular updates from them on their account.
  4. The last step is clients being timeshare free. Once everything is sorted and the timeshare is canceled, clients will receive confirmation and can celebrate.

Personalized Customer Care

When you work with Wesley Financial Group, you are assigned a case manager to guide you throughout the process. No matter the industry, consumers appreciate having an actual person, whose name they know,  that is familiar with your situation to call or email, rather than just a hotline covered by all-purpose service agents.

search

Highlight: Customers appreciate WFG's customer service throughout the process.

The timeshare exit process can take anywhere from months to years. When timing is unknown, it's helpful to have more than just a customer service hotline to call for help. WFG assigns service reps to each account. Customer reviews praise WFG's client support team and express satisfaction with the team's service.

Click on the links below to check out Wesley customer reviews mentioning the following:

Experienced Company Leadership

Wesley customers benefit from the company's expert leadership. Wesley Financial Group CEO Chuck McDowell is known as a pioneer of the timeshare advocacy industry. Born and raised in Tennessee, McDowell started his first company in 1982 and spent some time as a stockbroker. He later joined the insurance industry before becoming a sales representative for Wyndham Destinations — the world's most extensive vacation ownership and exchange company.

While working for Wyndham timeshare sales for less than a year, McDowell learned that the timeshare industry was not what he thought it was. He felt that the company encouraged deceitful tactics to get consumers to buy a timeshare. He left the industry to work for the opposing side, fighting for consumer rights.

search

Highlight: CEO Chuck McDowell stood up to Wyndham, the biggest timeshare company in the world.

Soon after leaving timeshare sales (and helping people get their money back), Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. filed a $5.9 million lawsuit against McDowell. Against the odds, McDowell withstood the suit and won. It took a jury less than 20 minutes to side with McDowell in Federal Court.

To this day, McDowell continues to fight against timeshare fraud.

Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

A timeshare obligation can quickly grow over time. The WFG website has a helpful calculator tool to help timeshare owners understand their growing maintenance fees.

The Bad

• Prospective Client Vetting

Prospective Clients Vetting

Wesley Financial Group uses a thorough review process to vet prospective clients. Not everyone is accepted. Several factors determine the eligibility of each timeshare owner, including the following:

• Which resort developer your timeshare agreement is with — WFG works to cancel timeshare contracts from over 300 timeshare companies and vacation ownership programs
  • What you were told during the timeshare sales pitch and signup process

Not everyone looking to get rid of an unwanted timeshare will be accepted as a client by this timeshare relief company.

The Bottom Line

Chuck McDowell founded Wesley Financial Group to help people who feel like they were lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare purchase. The company takes great pride in assisting people and putting its customers and their financial goals first.

Those interested in getting rid of their timeshare can sign up for a free consultation. If accepted, Wesley Financial Group will do everything in its powers to cancel the timeshare contract. If for some reason, the company cannot deliver within the specified time period, the company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

If you are still undecided, scroll down for verified Wesley Financial reviews from consumers.

Have you worked with Wesley Financial Group to cancel your unwanted timeshare contract? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

Message from
Wesley Financial Group

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG), is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people who have been lied to or misled during the timeshare sales process. WFG specializes in resolving timeshare issues created through deceitful sales tactics by assisting individuals in canceling their timeshares along with the debt associated with the timeshares.

Since starting in 2011, Wesley Financial Group has expanded from a father-son team (the McDowell family) and has transformed into a company with over 350 employees. It operates a Tennessee office and one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm eliminated more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees and to date has helped over 15,000 families. WFG publishes regular press releases and posts weekly debt cancellation achievements on social media.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

M JAYE Midlothian, VA

It’s been a while since WFG cancelled 2 of our timeshares! We paid money to get them cancelled, we received a summons from one of the companies. We sent the summons to WFG not only did they get our timeshare cancelled, they refunded our money! They did everything that they said they would! We always received calls back and emails in a timely manner knowing the entire process every step of the way! Thank you again for helping us with both cancellations! Mj Toth

Don Nolta Denver, CO

We have finally exited our timeshare thanks to Wesley Financial Group but it was not an easy process. During this lengthy activity, everyone at Wesley Financial Group was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and patient. I'd like to give special thanks to Bryan W and Alyssia L for their attention and advice throughout this process. They were on top of all roadblocks and issues that the timeshare company threw at us and always responded to any of my questions in a very timely manner. I don't want to think about what it would have taken to attempt the exit on my own. I would definitely recommend WFG to anyone looking to exit their timeshare.

PEDRO POMAES Baltimore, MD

Wesley Financial Group worked my case diligently. Ms. A and her team were in contact constantly and directed me step by step what I have to do. My case was solved in 6 months, I'm definitely very pleased.

Inelu Ballesteros Lawrenceville, GA

Efficient and punctual. The process went as the company promised. They were quick to respond to each of our questions. Each associate with whom we had to speak during the cancellation process was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. W.F.G did what it promised it would. THANK YOU Wesley!!

Vanessa Broom Compton, CA

My husband and I thought it would never happen that we would cancel our timeshare, but it did, got taken by another timeshare cancelation they took our money and left us with a large bill. But with Wesley they made us feel confident and secure with them. It happened within an year. Thank God for all their hard work. God bless you all.

Judy Bussey Edgerton, WI

I read his paperwork and one thing he said Be patience. It is not going to be an overnight success. They did stress the word PATIENCE . I think this was the hardest part of this whole ordeal. I wanted out and wanted it NOW. It did take almost 3 years but it was worth it. Your employees who were on your case was always there if you had questions.

Kelly Dutcher Concord, MA

We called Wesley Financial as a last resort to get out of of Timeshare. We really didn't think it was going to happen, But this week we were pleasantly surprised when we received the cancellation notice from our Timeshare! Wesley Financial was very upfront about everything and walked us through all the steps. They told us it could take some time. They were very honest about the process. Whenever we had a question, we would hear back from them within a day. It was nice working with everyone.

Kelly Pitman

My husband and I were in a nightmare timeshare with Hilton. We were extremely frustrated and unhappy with the entire experience. I heard someone else's story about Wesley Financial Group and decided that at this point we had NOTHING to lose. The entire experience has been great. Anamelia was super accommodating and answered any questions I had along the way. If you have been in this position and want to get out of your timeshare, please call them! We have been pleasantly surprised! Thank you Wesley Financial! We appreciate you!

John Espinosa Peachtree City, GA

We have been working with Wesley Financial Group since April 2020. They have done an outstanding job throughout the entire process. Our timeshare is currently in the cancellation process, hopefully it will be complete in the next few months. Our experience has been nothing but positive. We would like to thank Austin R, Savannah T & Alyssia L who have been by our side through this whole process.

Felix Wesley Chapel, FL

My wife and I want to reach out to Wesley Financial Group to personally say thank you very much on being TimeShare Free. When my wife heard Taylor V on the phone saying that we are TimeShare Free, she screamed out loud for joy. I myself felt so light weight that it felt like I took 80LBS of cement mix of my back. So from my wife and I a big Hug,Kiss,bear hug to Wesley Financial Group. Thank You VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!! Felix and Maria Ca

Bryan Cowan Asheville, NC

WFG got me out of a $12k contract, plus interest and maintenance fees. Ultimately, the process was to quit making payments and wait Wyndham out until they decided to write the loan off. My rep, Julie, was great, and was especially helpful in coaching me through multiple calls with Wyn reps, keeping up the pressure on them through written correspondence, and giving me pep talks when my spirits dragged. One thing that was most helpful was Julie and WFG guiding me through the process of dealing with the collection agency that Wyndham tried to send the account to. That was something that I definitely would not have been able to do on my own. After Wyn wrote the loan off, my credit was severely impacted. That is when Wesley Credit Repair got involved. The loan was charged off in May and by July, my credit had sufficiently recovered to be pre-approved for a mortgage. When we closed on our home in September, we were granted a bonus by the mortgage company based solely on our credit scores. We couldn't have done it without WCR.

Beverly Gresham Collierville, TN

Wesley Financial really cares about your situation and helps in any way they can regardless of your circumstances! Thank you for your help and advice.

Elizabeth Sutter The Bronx, NY

We are so satisfied with the service provided to us by the Wesley Financial Group. It did take longer than we anticipated because of all the COVID-19 restrictions. We were so pleased with Mercede B as our resolution specialist. She kept us well informed and was very sympathetic to our need to cancel our timeshare. Mercede always gave us hope that we would be successful and finally we were. HOORAY!!! What a relief. Thanks to Mercede B and Wesley Financial Group we now are TIMESHARE FREE.

suzanne reasbeck Louisville, KY

Wesley Financial provided a process and guidance through the process to successfully exit my timeshare. Mercede, my assigned resolution specialist was helpful and responsive. She did what she said she would do. Early in the process, I learned I could have dealt with the timeshare company directly and achieved the same result. Since what was submitted to the timeshare company was my work, my experience and words, the fee I paid Wesley was money not well spent. Knowing what I know now, I would not recommend using Wesley or another timeshare exit company to "get out" of your timeshare. Call the company and ask for their exit department. The timeshare business is "in the toilet." Most companies have been sued enough and are willing to help you. In summary, it is my sincere hope that Mercede received a large portion of the fee I paid to Wesley.

Barbara Pennock Marshall, MO

WFG was very professional, courteous and personable throughout the entire process of our Timeshare Cancellation. All of the WFG staff that we had contact with were friendly and helpful. Olivia G was our Resolution Specialist. She guided us through the entire process smoothly and was prompt to respond when I had questions. She always had the answers that I needed. I was scared when the process started; but she made it so easy, my anxiety soon disappeared. I would recommend her highly as a Resolution Specialist. Furthermore, I would recommend WFG to anyone that wants to get out of their timeshare contract. They know what needs to be done and how to do it successfully. They are the best!

Diane Holliday Lithia, FL

I am so very humbly grateful for all the help and assistance Wesley Finanical Team has provided me during my desperate time in need after the loss of my only child. They understood what I was going through trying to cancel a time share my son and I had together for is baby daughter. After his sudden death I tried to handle it on my own, but the company refused to work with me. Then one day my sister saw an announcement on tv about Westgate can assist people with getting out of there timeshare. This was a blessing to hear, and the very next day I called them up, they listen to my situation and my desperate need to cancel my timeshare. They were so patient and understanding and immediately agreed to help me. It took a while to final get the timeshare canceled but the wait is so worth it. As of today I no longer have to worry and stress, I’m am again very thankful to Ms. Lala Riley and the entire Westgate Financial team/ group. May this company continue to thrive and be blessed always forever and ever. Ms. Holliday, D

Sonya lately Southfield, MI

I contacted Wesley about 4 years ago and every time I see their commercials now, I get mad all over again thinking about the money I wasted paying them to do nothing really. Although I was able to get out of the timeshare agreement, I felt like I was scammed all over again. I paid about $7,000 for something I could've done myself for free! All they did was told me to call the timeshare's customer service and gave me a script to read to them and after a couple of phone calls they let me out of the contract. What they did was not worth the $7,000 I paid! Not worth the money! The more I think about it the more I wanna sue them to get my $7,000 back.....

Brenda Rozenblad-Smith Youngstown, OH

I contacted Wesley Financial Group with help in cancelling my time share. They were upfront with me from the start. They kept me in the loop. I knew what was going on and the next steps. I was able to get out of my time share and was very-leased with their service

Albert McGurr Jacksonville, FL

They did everything they told me they would do and in a a very short time frame. I am finally free of the headache of making annual maintainence fees which have increased ever year and not being able to use my timeshare when and where I tried.

Sean B. Jacksonville, NC

Our Resolution Specialist, Brittany L, made us aware of what to expect while we went through each step of the process while waiting to be released from our time share. This helped to keep our spirits up, because we knew it was just a matter of time. It took almost a year, but we are finally free, free at last!!!!!

D & M Thompson Cabot, AR

Wesley was very thorough in explaining the expectation of the exit process, estimated timeframe, and the cost before we made a decision to proceed, before any contract was signed, or money paid. Our experience was successful and as expected. We would recommend Wesley to assist if you have been unsuccessful with your timeshare exit.

Bisa Bennett Philadelphia, PA

The company helped me in the process of closing my Time share account. No it wasn't free, however, it's over and done. I'm glad that I was in the financial position to move forward. I took a risk with the Time share company and they were rude and insensitive. WFG were positive and straight forward about the process and time factor.

Laura Dixon Hendersonville, NC

My experience with Wesley Financial has been very rewarding. I have had excellent communication at every stage of the process. I would like to specifically recognize Brittany L whose energy and commitment gave me great confidence when I needed it most. She has given me excellent customer service and has always been available to answer any of my questions or concerns. If you are looking to get out of your timeshare, I would definitely recommend Wesley Financial Group.

Jocelyn Harrisburg, PA

Wesley Financial Group has been a great help in getting out of my timeshare. My personal representative Shayla was exceptional! I appreciate all the help that she assisted me with, answered all questions that I had and was very eager to assist with a joyful attitude.

Jacques Simard Orleans, ON

The Wesley Financial Group really helped us to get out of our timeshare. They were courteous and professional every step of the way. We had tried talking to our timeshare company for several years to no avail. Under WFG's very capable guidance the entire process was completed in less than 8 months. We cannot possibly recommend WFG highly enough. Their help was invaluable. Our main contact was Tailia T and we did appreciate her insights as well as her speedy responses to oiur queries.

Thomas B Alabaster, AL

I would like thank the Wesley Financial Group for their help and leadership in cancelling a timeshare contract. It was an almost 12 month process, and I could not have got job done without them. Mercede B was with me most of the time, with information and encouragement that kept me on task. There were others that helped from the very beginning to the very end. Mercede was the one who was there at the end with the help that kept me focused. It is done!!

Denise Lessard Biddeford, ME

We were intrigued by the ads we heard and saw for Wesley Financial Group but were reluctant at first to trust a former timeshare salesman, afraid of another sales pitch full of lies just to badger us into paying a lot of money like our timeshare company, and then not following through, but we eventually contacted them. My husband and I are absolutely thrilled and our faith in sales people restored as Wesley Financial Group was not only able to assist us with terminating our timeshare agreement, it was accomplished in less than 2 months from the initial contact an only 44 days after being assigned to our Resolution Specialist, Erica Y. Every member of their team was extremely courteous, caring and competent, continuously in contact with us every step of the way, making us feel at ease and valued, especially Erica.

Henry Horne Jr Detroit, MI

My resolution specialist , Jalen L has been a great help in assisting me with my timeshare his knowledge and lets get it done attitude has been amazing .

Gary Babb Tucson, AZ

Wesley Financial got the job done when it seemed like there was no way to get it done. This was my last resort and they did it. The team of people that worked with me were great.

Kwalesha Allen

I appreciate what this company did for me. From signing up and informing me of the entire process and even checking in regularly, they were amazing. My resolution specialist was TOP TIER and very personable. I am beyond grateful for what they have done for me.

Mary Moisand La Grange, IL

Mercede B with the Wesley Grouped helped us tremendously as we worked to terminate our timeshare agreement. She was extremely professional and patient in the whole drawn-out process. She directed us to our next steps throughout, and we so appreciated her follow-up at each stage of the process

walter pegues Mount Holly, NC

They were easy to work with. The financial savings in the long-run was worth the cost to "get out now". They were friendly and very specific in the information they needed. It was a fairly quick process and we are satisfied with the results. I would recommend them to anyone in a similar situation that does not want to deal with the financial burdens caused by time-share ownership scams. We thank them very much for assisting us with this process

Karen W Ocala, FL

Wesley Financial did exactly what they advertised. Our Resolution Specialist Chelsea V. was professional, knowledgeable and valued us as a client. It may seem time consuming and extensive, but very liberating of lifelong payments. Our timeshare was canceled in 12 months: Pandemic may have hindered the timeline. Would recommend them to everyone who wants to terminate their timeshare.

Maureen Hightower Palm Coast, FL

After being deceived and taken advantage of multiple times by Timeshare Giant, Diamond Resorts, my husband and I realized we had to take proactive measures to protect our financial well being and mental health. We are senior citizens and believe the staff at Diamond perceived as vulnerable, easy targets. We attempted to negotiate a way out of our contract without assistance, and were not offered any resolution. We researched and found Wesley Financial Group. We felt comfortable because their philosophy is congruent with the way we conduct ourselves in our personal and business dealings. Everyone was cordial, knowledgeable, and empathetic Our Resolution Specialist, Ms. Katelynd T was exceptional. She used multiple means of communication with us, calls, texts, and emails to carefully explain exactly how the process would work. She let us know what to expect and reassured us that our issue would be resolved. Once she was involved, we immediately experienced peace of mind, as she was always available when we needed extra encouragement or clarification. We followed her directions, and now we are on our way to a future without the stress of this insurmountable financial burden. Wesley Financial Group gets results!

maureen bishop Cullowhee, NC

There are not enough words to express my delight with the help I received from Wesley Financial Group. I had been tricked and lied to about a timeshare and had been trying to get free from it for years. The woman helping to guide me through the process of getting rid of the timeshare was compassionate, professional, and just plain nice. The upfront cost of assistance might at first seem high, but the work they put in and the money I am now going to save for the rest of my life and the lives of my children (who would have had inherited the timeshare money sinkhole) make the cost of help from Wesley pale in comparison. I can't express enough how grateful I am for this service and the quality way in which it was performed.

[email protected] Brooklyn, NY

Wesley Financial and the representatives are fantastic. I was a wreck before I got in contact with them, but they were like a quiet storm. They got to work immediately and responded to every question asked. They know the ins and outs of the business, so if you are struggling trying to get out of these timeshare contracts which are design to wear you down, google Wesley Financial, they are on the job from day one. It gave me peace of mind knowing that my situation was in the hands of professionals, who not only speak about what they can do for you, but they got results. Thank you Wesley Financial, this is to all of the representatives. Blessings!!

Michael and Sonya Upper Marlboro, MD

In 2001, we brought a timeshare. We liked it, we loved it, we used it. But over time, sickness occurred and rising maintenance fees, and dishonesty, soured us to the timeshare ownership and we decided that it was time to get out! It was costing us too much money. After hearing about a timeshare exit company endorsed by celebrities Dave Ramsey and Steve Harvey, we believed that we had found a solution to our problem. We were wrong!!!!! This well advertised timeshare exit company took our money and took us for a ride that lasted almost 2 years. After becoming totally fed up with them and their lack of any progress, we demanded a full refund. After that bad experience we did not know what to do and we still had our original problem. But then… we heard about Wesley Financial. We contacted them and in short order despite some reservations, they took us on as clients. Our case worker, Sidney, was excellent. She stayed in contact with us. She told us how to contact our timeshare company and what to say and how to respond to them. Within 12 months, we had successfully exited our timeshare. Thank you Wesley Financial!!!!! We are so grateful to you!!!!!

Kimberly W Talladega, AL

Oh the relief Wesley Financial provides. It is expensive, but so is the timeshare industry. Wesley Financial and their team of attorneys is worth every penny. Yes, you get a TEAM. I spent years trapped in the timeshare industry with constant “changes” and “upgrading” needing to be done. It starts at a price you can maybe afford and slowly climbs from there until you can’t pay anymore. Wyndham will BLEED you dry with their lies- BEWARE. Wesley Financial took the worry away. I’m still not finished, but I’m close and just waiting on my letter canceling my headache. Thank you Wesley Financial.

C Ozonnadi Carson, CA

I got to know about Wesley from a TV advert. Initially, I was skeptical, but on second thought I decided to give it a try. My timeshare cancellation is now with the closing department, thanks to my resolution specialist, Nancy B. She was professional in dealing with me and was always on top of the challenges I had with my timeshare company. I received numerous calls and emails from her guiding me on every step to take. She really knows the best ways to handle timeshare companies. She is a great asset to Wesley Financial Group. So far so good on my timeshare cancellation process. Great working with Nancy!!!

Erika Hunter ,

I am beyond ecstatic! I tried, on my own, to get out of my timeshare contract with Hilton Grand Vacations for years. I was getting no where and no traction on my own with trying to work with HGVC. Hilton Grand Vacations pressure me and deceived me into signing a contract for a timeshare – when I was only visiting the property as a guest who had already paid for a room to rent for the weekend. Apparently, it was one of those “pitches” that I had to attend for staying at their property in South Carolina. They plied us with alcohol and kept talking and talking with no way out to leave. I felt trapped and scared. The contract that I signed was nothing compared to what they told me – they sold be a bag of lies! Because of the hard work and dedication, I started with Christian G and Makensi G helped me complete my process. Thanks to Wesley Financial Group I FINALLY have resolution! I received my letter releasing me from my HGVC timeshare and all obligations. Makensi was in constant communication with me and continued to follow up with me throughout the entire process. To me it was worth EVERY penny I paid. If you can’t tell – I am beyond ecstatic! Thank you WGF and to your team!

Cathy Brandon, MS

Initially when my husband and I were offered a great price on a Smokey Mountain weekend getaway, we did not connect the dots that we were required to attend a Timeshare presentation. When we realized what it was, we kept the reservation for the getaway knowing we were not going to get suckered into buying a timeshare. Long story short, I fell for their impressive sales pitch and talked my husband into getting it. I lost my job one day after the window to rescind the contract, so we were tied to that horrible deal. I hated myself for falling for their lies. I began searching for a way out. I came across Wesley Financial Group and contacted them for help. From the very beginning, they kept telling me to not beat myself up about buying the timeshare because they (the timeshare sales reps) are VERY good at what they do. We began our journey to get out of the timeshare shortly before Christmas 2020 and received an assignment and release offer early March 2021. We were told by Wesley Financial that it could take up to 18 months. Thankfully, our timeshare team manager kept us involved with the timeshare company sending multiple complaints and got us a resolution in less than 5 months. Although we were not able to recoup the initial funds used to purchase the timeshare, we saved ourselves from years and years of wasteful spending on annual fees that always increase. Wesley Financial Group is an affordable option to being set free of years of lost money. They saved us a fortune and would highly recommend using them if you are in a timeshare. Thank you Makensi for your hard work.

Vane Hallandale, FL

I had the time for almost 15 years, barely used only 2 times just 2 years ago. Everything was about promises. I had a few years struggling financially and decide to call them trying to return it or sell it to them. They transfee me to a department where they offered me to removed me from the title keeping some of the benefits of continuing using it but asked me to pay extra 5k more. Craaaazyyyyy...last year during the pandemic i decided to take actions and contact Wesley Financial, from the first call i had a great experience, very responsable team. Explained in details the whoke process. Take advantage and call them. They will be able to save a lot of $$$$ as they did with me.

William Smith Monroe, NC

I would like to share my story and experience that I recently went through. I felt very alone and embarrassed about the financial difficulties the timeshare tricksters burdened me and my family with. They got me good ! It was both awkward and very uncomfortable for me to reach out – But I finally made the call to Wesley financial group. The timeshare exit information kit was sent to me for free and after the intake process I was contacted by timeshare team manager Julie G.She told me that she thought her team could help with my situation. She then introduced me too my Resolution Specialist Mersiha M. I cannot say enough about this person. Relationship relationship that she initiated with me actually kept me calm and hopeful during the whole process. The experience that mersiha let me “borrow” gave me the drive I needed to expedite the termination and her persistent work effort let me know I was with the right person! Mersiha really lives and works by John Wesley‘s mantra “do all you can every time you can for everyone you can”. I must say I am extremely please by the guidance,compassion,and professionalism I was treated two by Mersiha M. She is truly a treasure and I highly recommend her skills to everyone that needs the lift from a helping hand that only she provides. Sincerely, William J Smith III

Michael Great Falls, MT

I’ve been trying to cancel my timeshare for a couple years. I feel victim to several scams. But then I did my research on Wesley Financial Group. The biggest draw to their service was the money back guarantee if they couldn’t cancel my timeshare. So I decided to give them the opportunity to cancel my timeshare. The processes started on approximately Jan 15, 2021 and today, Feb 15, 2021, I received a phone call from my consultant (Mersiha) that they were successful. I was truly shocked and relieved. The entire process from start to finish was very professional. Every single step of the process was explained to me in detail. Every question I had was answered immediately. I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone looking to terminate their timeshare. This company is the real deal. I am so blessed for everything Mersiha and Wesley Financial Group accomplished for me where other companies failed. They get 5 out of 5 stars; a rating of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10; they get an A+++ rating on EVERYTHING.

Sherrie Gabor Painesville, OH

Wesley financial has definitely guaranteed what was promised. After only 6 months we are free of our timeshare burden of 13 years. My family will be able to take a vacation when & where we want to go. No more increase yearly maintenance fees for something that we haven’t been able to use for over 7 years. Not because we couldn’t go on vacation, but because the rooms were not available for the owners to use. Thanks to Dave P & Sara this terrible burden won’t be passed down to our children. What a relief to know we are out of this terrible timeshare contract. I seriously don’t know how timeshare sales can be legal. Nothing but lies from the timeshare.

Robert J Navarre Moline, IL

My wife and I appreciated the personal attention we received from Anamelia. Initially she explained the process and she stuck to it . We were constantly in contact with her and followed her directions immediately. We started our journey with Wesley Financial Group on April 1st 2020 and on December 22, 2020 we have a voluntary surrender agreement and cancellation of our timeshare account. Our purchase of the timeshare was high preasure and misleading and we were never able to use any of the promised benefits extended. We will sing high praise of WFG to any who will listen and warn all against the 4 night special if you just attend a two hour meeting. Timeshare sales people make the good cop bad cop routine look like Jesus and St. Peter

Andre Bennett San Antonio, TX

Our family was very weary of companies and the process of terminating our timeshare! Immediately, we felt very comfortable with Wesley Financial Group (WFG). Very few organizations will have the CEO call you directly to answer questions and walk you through the services their company provides, but that’s exactly what WFG did! From there we were connected to a subject matter expert for their particular portion of the process. Each (Christian, Makensi, Emily, Kora and Katie) were very friendly, professional, knowable, and kept us in the loop with timely periodic communications. While we were told up front, it did take longer than we would have like to get out of the timeshare, but in the end that’s exactly what WFG delivered!! Along with a tremendous amount of peace of mind for our family, having this burden lifted off our shoulders. WFG also worked with us after timeshare termination to repair the credit damage the timeshare left with us as a parting gift! We would give WFG the highest of recommendations for anyone trapped in a similar timeshare nightmare!!!!

Sally K Wappingers Falls, NY

After listening to another timeshare exit company and finding how much they charged and that it could take up to 18 months to do it and I would have to continue paying maintenance fees, I declined and finally researched Wesley Financial Group. I was amazed how quickly they were able to get my timeshare to agree to the cancellation at a greatly lower cost than the other group. I’m sure having my timeshare costs updated helped to speed up the process. Nicki A was given my case and was amazing in the speed at which this was done. It will take awhile for the timeshare to send me the final release papers to sign but I am free from any more maintenance fees. I am so happy that Wesley Financial Group is so dedicated in helping people like me. I trust them completely.

Mary Samreuang San Pablo, CA

Choosing Wesley Financial Group, LLC was the best decision I could've made to help me completely eliminate my timeshare. From the very beginning, I felt that I can trust this company and I felt safe in agreeing to work with them to cancel my timeshare with Wyndham. It took quite some time but I never once felt like my representative wasn't doing everything to move forward (especially during the past few months fighting through this pandemic). Open and honest communication is really important (especially after signing into a contract full of deceit with Wyndham) I really appreciated how easy and responsive my representatives have been. If you are seeking a trustworthy and honest company to help cancel your timeshare you've come to the right place!

Antonia Montague , IL

I can't say enough positive things about this company! They guarantee that if they take your case they'll get results, and that's exactly what they do. Within six months I'm free of the TWO contracts we signed with Diamond Resorts... Many thanks to Kelly W, the specialist assigned to handle our case. She kept us informed every step of the way and reassured us along the way that things were progressing as planned. If you're considering a group to help you out of your timeshare, this one is the one! They will not disappoint. Yes I'm a real person. Yes I'm a client. No these reviews aren't fake. WFG is just THAT GOOD!