Best Company Guarantee Wesley Financial Group Logo

Wesley Financial Group

9.9

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG) is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people that are experiencing financial stress caused by a timeshare obligation. It specializes in resolving timeshare issues caused by deceitful sales tactics. For example, WFG helps timeshare owners who feel like they have been lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare agreement.

Since its start in 2011, Wesley Financial Group from a team of just two — McDowell and his son — to hundreds. It operates two Tennessee offices, as well as one in Nevada.

Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm helped over 15,000 families cancel more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees. To back up its claims of ongoing success, WFG regularly shares its latest timeshare debt elimination achievements on social media.

Read on for the pros and cons of choosing Wesley Financial to cancel your timeshare — or skip ahead to read Wesley Financial Group reviews from customers.

The Good

• 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process
  • Personalized Customer Care
  • Experienced Company Leadership
  • Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

100% Money-Back Guarantee

Wesley Financial Group offers customers a money-back guarantee.

Once accepted as a client, you are covered by a money-back guarantee, which states that your timeshare will be terminated within the contractually agreed upon timeframe. The company's Service Agreement with each client determines with specificity the types of termination that will satisfy the guarantee.

If their timeshare ownership is not terminated during the contractually agreed upon timeframe, then WFG, upon written request from the client, will refund 100 percent of the fee that the client paid to Wesley Financial.

Straightforward Timeshare Exit Process

This timeshare exit company has a simple, transparent process, with four simple steps:

1. First, a timeshare owner signs up for a free consultation.
  2. An Account Director is assigned to create a file and assist clients in having their account approved for guaranteed cancellation.
  3. Next, the Resolution Department will work around the clock to have the client's contract permanently terminated. Clients are assigned a single point of contact and will receive timely and regular updates from them on their account.
  4. The last step is clients being timeshare free. Once everything is sorted and the timeshare is canceled, clients will receive confirmation and can celebrate.

Personalized Customer Care

When you work with Wesley Financial Group, you are assigned a case manager to guide you throughout the process. No matter the industry, consumers appreciate having an actual person, whose name they know,  that is familiar with your situation to call or email, rather than just a hotline covered by all-purpose service agents.

search

Highlight: Customers appreciate WFG's customer service throughout the process.

The timeshare exit process can take anywhere from months to years. When timing is unknown, it's helpful to have more than just a customer service hotline to call for help. WFG assigns service reps to each account. Customer reviews praise WFG's client support team and express satisfaction with the team's service.

Click on the links below to check out Wesley customer reviews mentioning the following:

Experienced Company Leadership

Wesley customers benefit from the company's expert leadership. Wesley Financial Group CEO Chuck McDowell is known as a pioneer of the timeshare advocacy industry. Born and raised in Tennessee, McDowell started his first company in 1982 and spent some time as a stockbroker. He later joined the insurance industry before becoming a sales representative for Wyndham Destinations — the world's most extensive vacation ownership and exchange company.

While working for Wyndham timeshare sales for less than a year, McDowell learned that the timeshare industry was not what he thought it was. He felt that the company encouraged deceitful tactics to get consumers to buy a timeshare. He left the industry to work for the opposing side, fighting for consumer rights.

search

Highlight: CEO Chuck McDowell stood up to Wyndham, the biggest timeshare company in the world.

Soon after leaving timeshare sales (and helping people get their money back), Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc. filed a $5.9 million lawsuit against McDowell. Against the odds, McDowell withstood the suit and won. It took a jury less than 20 minutes to side with McDowell in Federal Court.

To this day, McDowell continues to fight against timeshare fraud.

Timeshare Maintenance Fee Calculator

A timeshare obligation can quickly grow over time. The WFG website has a helpful calculator tool to help timeshare owners understand their growing maintenance fees.

The Bad

• Prospective Client Vetting

Prospective Clients Vetting

Wesley Financial Group uses a thorough review process to vet prospective clients. Not everyone is accepted. Several factors determine the eligibility of each timeshare owner, including the following:

• Which resort developer your timeshare agreement is with — WFG works to cancel timeshare contracts from over 300 timeshare companies and vacation ownership programs
  • What you were told during the timeshare sales pitch and signup process

Not everyone looking to get rid of an unwanted timeshare will be accepted as a client by this timeshare relief company.

The Bottom Line

Chuck McDowell founded Wesley Financial Group to help people who feel like they were lied to, misled, or pressured into a timeshare purchase. The company takes great pride in assisting people and putting its customers and their financial goals first.

Those interested in getting rid of their timeshare can sign up for a free consultation. If accepted, Wesley Financial Group will do everything in its powers to cancel the timeshare contract. If for some reason, the company cannot deliver within the specified time period, the company offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

If you are still undecided, scroll down for verified Wesley Financial reviews from consumers.

Have you worked with Wesley Financial Group to cancel your unwanted timeshare contract? Let us know about your experience with a quick review below.

Message from
Wesley Financial Group

Wesley Financial Group, LLC (WFG), is a timeshare exit company based in Franklin, Tennessee. Founded in 2011, WFG helps people who have been lied to or misled during the timeshare sales process. WFG specializes in resolving timeshare issues created through deceitful sales tactics by assisting individuals in canceling their timeshares along with the debt associated with the timeshares. Since starting in 2011, Wesley Financial Group has expanded from a father-son team (the McDowell family) and has transformed into a company with over 350 employees. It operates a Tennessee office and one in Nevada. Wesley Financial Group handles all phases of the cancellation process internally and boasts a 98% success rate. In 2019, the firm eliminated more than $50 million in timeshare mortgage debt and maintenance fees and to date has helped over 15,000 families. WFG publishes regular press releases and posts weekly debt cancellation achievements on social media.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

5.0

DocHunter48 Bardstown, KY

After years of not being able to satisfactorily using our ownership, either directly or through exchanges, we had had enough. With some skepticism, we contacted Wesley Financial Group. Due to extreme foot dragging by the timeshare company, the process took about a year and a half, but due to the guidance and persistence of their agent, Ms Christy K., we have now been accepted into the owner release company. Without her efforts and guidance, the process would have been a nightmare.

3 hours ago

Julie Norris Lake City, FL

Wesley is the way to go. They work with you every step of the way. The representative s they assigned to me were very thoughtful and guided me through each step. Im so relieved to be rid of the burden of high pressure tactics from my time share. Thank you over and over. I will rec Wesley to anyone who needs help.

Andy L Fort Worth, TX

Wesley financial group helped me get out of my timeshare with ease and peace of mind. I highly recommend them for any help getting out of a timeshare scandal. They worked with me and my busy schedule and were very understanding of me and my life. They were so on point with time schedules and very mind.

Cindy Lindley Kilgore, TX

WFG always responded to my questions and concerns in a timely professional manner. SB was efficient and specific each time we talked and corresponded via email. While we are not getting money back, we are being released from the financial burden, stress, and worry. We wished we had known about WFG much sooner because it would have saved us a lot of money and worry.

Edwin H Lake Worth, FL

Unequivocally, I recommend Wesley Financial Group as your choice for getting out of your timeshare. Wesley Financial Group professional staff developed the right strategy that in a very short time resulted in a wining outcome. I am out of my timeshare thanks to Wesley Financial Group.

Erika Hunter ,

I am beyond ecstatic! I tried, on my own, to get out of my timeshare contract with Hilton Grand Vacations for years. I was getting no where and no traction on my own with trying to work with HGVC. Hilton Grand Vacations pressure me and deceived me into signing a contract for a timeshare – when I was only visiting the property as a guest who had already paid for a room to rent for the weekend. Apparently, it was one of those “pitches” that I had to attend for staying at their property in South Carolina. They plied us with alcohol and kept talking and talking with no way out to leave. I felt trapped and scared. The contract that I signed was nothing compared to what they told me – they sold be a bag of lies! Because of the hard work and dedication, I started with Christian G and Makensi G helped me complete my process. Thanks to Wesley Financial Group I FINALLY have resolution! I received my letter releasing me from my HGVC timeshare and all obligations. Makensi was in constant communication with me and continued to follow up with me throughout the entire process. To me it was worth EVERY penny I paid. If you can’t tell – I am beyond ecstatic! Thank you WGF and to your team!

Annie Hawley, PA

Very pleased with the process. Everything was explained clearly and many questions were answered. Kelsey was in touch with us throughout the process. No question was left unanswered. Everyone was helpful.

Terrano Franklin, TN

So thankful for Wesley!! Our specialist Taylor P. was beyond helpful and professional. Her desire to see this through with a great positive attitude helped us to remain hopeful that we were going to see an end to this nightmare. We could not have done this without Wesley and Taylor. Thank you so much, The Terranos

Belter jordan Auburn, WA

Best thing I could ever do. They were very professional and attentive with every step it took to cancel my timeshare.

Sharon Martin Austin, TX

Excellent customer service! They provided exactly what they said they would do. We were out of our contract for a Vacation time share.

Cathy Brandon, MS

Initially when my husband and I were offered a great price on a Smokey Mountain weekend getaway, we did not connect the dots that we were required to attend a Timeshare presentation. When we realized what it was, we kept the reservation for the getaway knowing we were not going to get suckered into buying a timeshare. Long story short, I fell for their impressive sales pitch and talked my husband into getting it. I lost my job one day after the window to rescind the contract, so we were tied to that horrible deal. I hated myself for falling for their lies. I began searching for a way out. I came across Wesley Financial Group and contacted them for help. From the very beginning, they kept telling me to not beat myself up about buying the timeshare because they (the timeshare sales reps) are VERY good at what they do. We began our journey to get out of the timeshare shortly before Christmas 2020 and received an assignment and release offer early March 2021. We were told by Wesley Financial that it could take up to 18 months. Thankfully, our timeshare team manager kept us involved with the timeshare company sending multiple complaints and got us a resolution in less than 5 months. Although we were not able to recoup the initial funds used to purchase the timeshare, we saved ourselves from years and years of wasteful spending on annual fees that always increase. Wesley Financial Group is an affordable option to being set free of years of lost money. They saved us a fortune and would highly recommend using them if you are in a timeshare. Thank you Makensi for your hard work.

Vane Hallandale, FL

I had the time for almost 15 years, barely used only 2 times just 2 years ago. Everything was about promises. I had a few years struggling financially and decide to call them trying to return it or sell it to them. They transfee me to a department where they offered me to removed me from the title keeping some of the benefits of continuing using it but asked me to pay extra 5k more. Craaaazyyyyy...last year during the pandemic i decided to take actions and contact Wesley Financial, from the first call i had a great experience, very responsable team. Explained in details the whoke process. Take advantage and call them. They will be able to save a lot of $$$$ as they did with me.

Mary Biskup Brighton, MI

Quite simply, working with Wesley Financial Group was one of the best business experiences of my life....and I own my own business so I'm very picky. The communication from Step 1 all the way through the entire process which ended in a successful cancellation of our Wyndham Timeshare was nothing less than remarkable. I worked with several different representatives along the way at different junctions and each and every one of them was knowledgeable, communicative, friendly, and ALWAYS optimistic regarding the final outcome. I can't extol Wesley Financial Group enough! They're THAT good!

Kelly Hendley Katy, TX

From the first conversation they were very professional and thorough and everything they told us did happen. We were able to get out of our timeshare and couldn’t be happier. We dealt with one young lady the entire time and she was always available when we had a question.

William Smith Monroe, NC

I would like to share my story and experience that I recently went through. I felt very alone and embarrassed about the financial difficulties the timeshare tricksters burdened me and my family with. They got me good ! It was both awkward and very uncomfortable for me to reach out – But I finally made the call to Wesley financial group. The timeshare exit information kit was sent to me for free and after the intake process I was contacted by timeshare team manager Julie G.She told me that she thought her team could help with my situation. She then introduced me too my Resolution Specialist Mersiha M. I cannot say enough about this person. Relationship relationship that she initiated with me actually kept me calm and hopeful during the whole process. The experience that mersiha let me “borrow” gave me the drive I needed to expedite the termination and her persistent work effort let me know I was with the right person! Mersiha really lives and works by John Wesley‘s mantra “do all you can every time you can for everyone you can”. I must say I am extremely please by the guidance,compassion,and professionalism I was treated two by Mersiha M. She is truly a treasure and I highly recommend her skills to everyone that needs the lift from a helping hand that only she provides. Sincerely, William J Smith III

Samuel Alamillo Sebastopol, CA

My wife and me are very pleased with the results. We were always in the loop with any updates. It was worth the wait it took some time but got it resolved. We are finally out of the contract with Westgate Resort. Thank you guys for your help and dedication!

Jeremy Williams ,

The only way I could be happier with WFG is if they were in the room to stop me from purchasing the time share in the first place. It is a long process so trust they are working for you.....

Mike Ludwick Columbus, OH

It is really a painless experience. Once you resolve yourself that the process will be a long one; trust the staff at Wesley; and go about your business while the work is being done in the background it really is a no brainer. The staff at Wesley was thorough, professional and made us feel at ease. Our time was about a year until relieved of the timeshare burden and the end result id well worth the wait. It is also worth the money spent to achieve timeshare freedom. Not knowing how the process work requires a lot of faith in the Wesley folks but it is faith well placed!!

N. Martin Knoxville, TN

Very open and honest. Very professional and communication was great. In 8 months my timeshare offered an exit deal. Now my family can have peace knowing we are not throwing our money away.

rebecca macdonald Yucaipa, CA

Wesley Financial Group absolutely does what they say they do. They are amazing! From the very first meeting with them, Wesley has your best interest at heart. Their team understands exactly what their clients are going through and work hard to get you free from your timeshare nightmare. I'm so incredibly amazed by this company! Thank you, Wesley Financial Group.

Lee Fenstermaker Charlotte, NC

Wesley has so far done what they said they would do, it has been a pleasure to work with folks so professional. we are canceled but waiting on the official paperwork from the timeshare. now Wesley is working to repair our credit the time share group and all their crony business partners screwed up on us.

Colleen Casteel ,

My husband and I are very pleased with our dealings with Wesley Financial. Everyone, that we dealt with, was professional and friendly. They kept in regular contact to keep us updated. We never had to call them or wonder what was happening. They always delivered on what they said they would do and when they were going to do it. It took approximately seven months to get us out of our timeshare. I highly recommend Wesley Financial. And thank you again Kiki. Colleen Casteel

Nicholas Valenti Auburn, NY

Nothing but praise for the team of lawyers in obtaining a Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure Agreement. All that is left is working with the Closing Specialist. Nick & Pat Valenti

Royce & Tamara T. Colorado Springs, CO

I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone wanted to get out of their Timeshare !!! There were 2 of the people we worked with who I felt did a excellent job keeping us informed and I would like to Thank Ellen J. and Hailey B. and everyone else who is working on our case !!! Thank-you and God Bless you all !!!

Beverly Difiore ,

The WFG. Helped me got out of a time share mortgage payment. Vistana was taking money out of my amex card for admin fees, mnt Fees and charging the card for whatever they felt. The WFG. Didn't get my money back but they helped me get this and it off my credit. They are also helping me get my credit score repaired. Their communication was Adequate for my case and they were flexible with payment. I did what they requested of my and they worked the rest. Overall I am happy with the results. It would have been nice to get the money back but I'm glad to have this behind me.

Michael Great Falls, MT

I’ve been trying to cancel my timeshare for a couple years. I feel victim to several scams. But then I did my research on Wesley Financial Group. The biggest draw to their service was the money back guarantee if they couldn’t cancel my timeshare. So I decided to give them the opportunity to cancel my timeshare. The processes started on approximately Jan 15, 2021 and today, Feb 15, 2021, I received a phone call from my consultant (Mersiha) that they were successful. I was truly shocked and relieved. The entire process from start to finish was very professional. Every single step of the process was explained to me in detail. Every question I had was answered immediately. I would recommend Wesley Financial Group to anyone looking to terminate their timeshare. This company is the real deal. I am so blessed for everything Mersiha and Wesley Financial Group accomplished for me where other companies failed. They get 5 out of 5 stars; a rating of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10; they get an A+++ rating on EVERYTHING.

Theresa Somerset, MA

Great team to work with. Timely response to all my emails and calls.

Carolyn M Freeman San Dimas, CA

Wesley Financial Group has worked wonders in a matter of months. My contracts with Vistana are closing & I am more than pleased. Ali R. & Mersiha M. have done everything possible to work this timeshare exit & I am overjoyed. Thank you for the professionalism & excellent customer service.

Gilbert M Laguatan Waipahu, HI

Resolution Specialist Mersiha of Wesley Financial Group, is OUTSTANDING and Excellent customer service support, explained the process and gave detail guidance from start to finish, very professional, communicating regularly by following up throughout the cancelation process. Their candor and resources took the stress issue (burden)away from me. Anyone trying to get out of their timeshare contract, WFG is a Great company willing to work for and with you. Thank you (much mahalo’s) to WFG personnel, your support.

Annette Anderson, SC

Working with Wesley Financial to cancel my fraudulent time share was a very positive experience. They are professional and efficient. They kept me in the loop of knowing what they were doing and what the next steps would be. I could not be more pleased with them. Each person I worked with was great to work with.

Ddupuis Norwich, CT

They delivered what they promised..customer service was excellent ,very pleasant and accommodating...

Kathy Jenkins Oakland, CA

Wesley Financial helped me get out of outrageous Time Share HOA fees. My timeshare was paid off but when Diamond took over my timeshare group the HOA Fees began to significantly increase every year and Diamond Resort limited me to only a few destinations that were less desirable instead of giving me full access to the entire Diamond resort travel destinations. I found out about Wesley Financial through the Dave Ramsey show and from my favorite Christian AM radio stations which gave me the confidence to trust Wesley Financial. Thanks for all of your help Wesley Financial

Willy Custodio Alexandria, VA

The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process and updating me of what’s going on.

David Benfield Charlotte, NC

We looked around at other cancelation companies and just didn't get the feeling they had our best interest in mind. When we talked to Wesley Financial we new right away we had found the help we needed. As we went through the process it and Brittany became our go to person we felt very comfortable with the task at hand. She was amazing and very helpful. We would highly recommend Wesley Financial to anyone.

Afshan Riaz Calgary, AB

Staff was helpful and understanding, kept in touch with me on a regular basis

thomas SARTORIS Rancho Cordova, CA

I have worked with several people each step of the way. Ali R was the most recent and provided prompt and thorough information so we could keep moving forward

Susan S ,

Fantastic experience with this group from start to finish. I cannot recommend then highly enough. Everyone we worked with was professional, efficient and effective.

Bj Terry Woodbridge, VA

OUTSTANDING support, guidance, professionalism and courtesy received from this company. Special mention to Rachel Fain that was always available for questions and concerns about the my rights on this stressful issue that has plagued me for years. I appreciated the candor and resources provided to me on a timely bases. Thank You! Great company to work with.

Michael Rodriguez North Port, FL

They communicate well, they walk you through the whole process, they have stood behind us and never made any false promises

Tiara ,

Wesley Financial Group is an amazing company. They do exactly what they say. The customer service is amazing and everyone works hard to get the job complete. The communication and professionalism is superb. I would definitely recommend to anyone because you can trust exactly what they tell you and the process is extremely smooth. If you are thinking of using their services, DO NOT HESITATE. You will not be disappointed!! I want to thank everyone from Wesley Financial Group as my experience was absolutely amazing.

Kristen Loftus Lead, SD

Amazing help getting out of our timeshare! Wesley Financial is a trustworthy company who keeps their promises. If you’ve had bad experiences with other companies in the past, like I have ..... you have nothing to worry about. You can totally trust this company. I’m so happy because the process was all shorter than expected!!! I’d give them 10 stars if I could!!! Thank you Wesley Financial... your team is amazing!!!!

Sherrie Gabor Painesville, OH

Wesley financial has definitely guaranteed what was promised. After only 6 months we are free of our timeshare burden of 13 years. My family will be able to take a vacation when & where we want to go. No more increase yearly maintenance fees for something that we haven’t been able to use for over 7 years. Not because we couldn’t go on vacation, but because the rooms were not available for the owners to use. Thanks to Dave P & Sara this terrible burden won’t be passed down to our children. What a relief to know we are out of this terrible timeshare contract. I seriously don’t know how timeshare sales can be legal. Nothing but lies from the timeshare.

Braunda Hopwood Bloomington, IL

They were kind and very easy to understand the complete process , the time required , and the fee for this service . I felt they understood my situation and they kept in contact with me monthly . Genuine company easy to work with. Very well satisfied.

Mark Maurin Paulina, LA

I made the phone call to Wesley about a year ago to get out of my timeshare. From the very beginning I felt confident in their services. There was no pushy sales pitch. Just exactly what they do to give you freedom from your timeshare. Anamelia was assigned to me and she kept me up to date regularly with what was going on and what to do throughout the whole process.. I highly recommend them to get out of your timeshare.

steve berti ,

This was a painless quick way to finally get out of our timeshare Burdon. The team we worked with were first class all the way through the process . I suggest anyone wanting to get out of their time share to use this company .

ROBERT E BROCK Mesa, AZ

Wesley financial is a great company to work with. They do everything the say. Working with our representative Taylor P, could've been any simpler. She kept us informed on all the process to help us terminate our time share. She made us feel like family and cared about our outcome. It is great to see a company that is committed and looking to do the right thing. Honest ,thoughtful and a joy to work with.

Lisa McGowan Weatherly, PA

We felt so scammed by our experience with Wyndham. they lied to us. and we felt we had nowhere to turn. Wesley and Ryan woods turned things around for us. they sucessfully got our contract terminated and helped up recoup our credit. thank you Wesley. you kept your word every step of the word. Lisa McGowan

IRENE WEINGARDTatsood ,

They were very straightforward and explained exactly what they were doing every step of the process. Our resolution specialist was great.

Elena S Metcalf ,

Wesley Financial Group (WFG) was most helpful in cancelling my timeshare with HICV. WFG’s established procedures and protocols were responsible for efficient, timely completion of the project. I now have no further financial obligation to HICV. Hannah P, my resolution specialist was beyond outstanding. She updated me regularly, provided valuable information, and established a one on one experience. Working with Hannah was like working with a long term friend, and ally.

Terrie Harris Mariani Slidell, LA

My Resolution Case Specialist with Wesley Financial Group was very professional, knowledgeable, attentive, responsive and pleasant. She explain every step of the process and was spot on with preparing correspondence to send to my timeshare. The timeshare has agreed to terminate our ownership and now we are moving to the Closing Department. I have no doubt that we will receive the same professional services until we are completely out. Thank you Wesley for providing this well-needed service!!!