Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.5

Chris Jesseman Hayes, VA

Prompt competent and thorough They are always very helpful and always very friendly

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Jesseman! We appreciate the kind words.

Jan. 4th, 2021

Sharonda G Morris San Diego, CA

The quality of service. Timeliness. Customer service. The ease of the entire process.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Morris, we are so appreciative of your kind feedback!

Jan. 4th, 2021

Dwayne Brown

They keep me informed with each situation that is going on by email or phone call.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Brown, we will always keep you aware - we pride ourselves on our transparency!

Malso

Just go into the program and so far so good. Everyone I talked to was very helpful

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the kind feedback! We're going to take excellent care of you!

Demetrius Gallins

They are very reliable, very professional and above all working to give you peace of mind.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Gallins, we are so happy to have provided you with peace of mind.

Carlos Aulet

Excellent Customer Service ! The best all around with helping and being there when you need them .

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Aulet, we're thrilled to hear that. We'll always put our clients first.

Veronica Rodriguez

They do all they can to help you. If you don't understand something they take the time to explain.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We absolutely do. Thank you for the honest and kind feedback Ms. Rodriguez!

Phuoc Xuan Nguyen San Diego, CA

The first Guy name Jeret .. He not clear to me when He took the case., now my Tax problem still come after me. They took my $1500 for this case turn out still not unsolved.!!!!! So disappointed

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We sincerely appreciate the feedback you provided. We want to assure you that we strive to provide the highest quality of customer service as well as obtain the best resolution for our clients. In light of receiving your comments, we have notified our QA team and expedited your case to a Specialist solely dedicated to addressing and resolving your specific concerns who will be reaching out to you ASAP. We encourage you to continue working with us so that we can address the issues to your satisfaction, our main goal is to provide a successful experience for every client and we will work tirelessly until we can provide that for you. If you prefer to get in touch with us at your convenience, we welcome you to give us a call at (800) 965-3192. We look forward to speaking with you.

Nov. 22nd, 2021

Felicia Ann Holman Auburn, WA

Professional, knowledgeable & prompt still waiting final process. I believe all will a great ending.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for thinking of our team as "professional, knowledgeable, and prompt."

Sep. 7th, 2021

Jon Bettendorf, IA

They have been great to work with. I would rate them higher possibly once I receive the final outcome on my case once it is finalized.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Our team of trained tax professionals is here to assist you when it comes to taxes and owing the IRS. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Sep. 7th, 2021

Shawna Hayes Hillsboro, OH

Every time I sent a document I had to call them weeks later to see what is up. We finally got finalized and now I am lost. Try to call and get no response

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Your opinion truly matters to us. We'd like to speak with you as soon as possible to make the situation right and better understand your concerns. However, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sep. 8th, 2021

John wilcher

They were able to do what they said going to do and that was lower my IRS problem as well as stopping the garnishment.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Wilcher, we're so proud of your excellent resolution!

Dec. 3rd, 2020

Cosonya Greenleaf

The entire process is very stressful, not knowing weather or not the IRS will accept your application

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We understand it's an extremely stressful situation Ms. Greenleaf. We're happy to be assisting you through this difficult time.

Dec. 2nd, 2020

Edith Coates

My case isn't resolved yet. Depending on the outcome when all is said and done the rater may change. It's sort of silly asking my opinion in the middle of the process

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Please be sure to reach out to us with whatever you may need.

Nov. 25th, 2020

Terence

They keep me informed on the progress . very professional u can ask questions and they always have the answers.Terence

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the kind feedback. We appreciate you writing in and taking time out of your day to share.

Nov. 25th, 2020

Denise Nichols

They saved me a lot of stress and overall headache with my my tax debt and I am so happy with the results I got.

Thanks Ms. Nichols!

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Shaleen Ramirez

They will help you till the end. They will make sure everything is good and taken care of before letting you go.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the kind feedback, Ms. Ramirez!

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Alvester Harris

Every time I called & needed assistance the Rep's were Always so polite & professional. Always helped me I needed them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's so good to hear! Thank you for working with us.

Oct. 26th, 2020

Pat Pence

So far, everything has gone great. The people i've been in contact with to me were very professional.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the great feedback. We're happy you're thrilled with your resolution.

Oct. 26th, 2020

Michael Farley

They are very prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend Optima Tax Relief to anyone in a tax predicament.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're thrilled to hear it, Mr. Farley! Thank you.

Oct. 20th, 2020

Julie L

Right from the first call with Steve, it was the right choice for us to have you take care of our tax problem!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're passing along your positive feedback. Thank you!

Oct. 6th, 2020

Annalisa Taylor

Optima Tax Relief have guided me in every step of the process in regards to my tax situation with the IRS.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Happy to hear it, Ms. Taylor! Thank you!

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Phyllis shapiro

Optima goes above and beyond to help with you problem and the don’t stop till they solve you’re problem.

Thank you Ms. Shapiro!

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Phillip R. Summerville, SC

Very good communication. Always had the answers to my concerns. Saved me an incredible amount of money.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback, Phillip!

Sep. 1st, 2020

Amanda gonzalez Cheyenne, WY

They are efficient and kind patient every question I had they addressed and they work hard to solve my problem

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We've enjoyed working with you, thanks Ms. Gonzalez!

Aug. 18th, 2020

Wendy Johnson Providence, RI

They don't return phone calls or emails. I am not sure the information they have given me is correct. I don't feel confident in having them deal with my tax situation, but have given them so much money that I don't have another option right now.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Johnson, thank you for reaching out and we want to let you know that we take everyone's experience with our company very seriously, and we work hard to provide the best possible resolution for all of our clients. Please give us a call at (800) 965-3192 to provide us the opportunity discuss your concerns further. A dedicated member of our team has already been made aware of your concerns and is ready and waiting to speak with you with additional steps we can take to further assist you with your case. We believe our clients have the right to "be treated like an individual, not a number," and we plan to commit to these actions in our follow up call with you. Your concerns are especially important to us, and we aim to make any experience with us a total success. We are extremely proud of our staff and the amazing work that they do in helping thousands of people solve their IRS problems every month. We have received the Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau as well as many other awards recognizing our adherence to the highest ethical standards, consumer-first business practices, and community service. We have devoted tax attorneys and enrolled agents possessing the certifications required to negotiate directly with the IRS on our clients' behalf and resolve their tax issues, and we are also officially approved by the IRS to provide continuing education courses. Our success is made possible thanks to our dedicated staff - hundreds of the hardest-working tax professionals you can find - who pour their hearts and minds into helping every one of our clients, every day. We are ready to help resolve any and all of your concerns, and we thank you for providing us with that opportunity by reaching out. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Aug. 18th, 2020

Marvin Spring Hill, TN

VERY OPEN AND HONEST ABOUT YOUR CASE. They take your case seriously and give you the best option for you and your financial situation

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the feedback Marvin!

Aug. 3rd, 2020

Walt Roberts San Jose, CA

Relieved me of tremendous stress....They were very to the point...and began to address my tax problems right away

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Roberts! We get the job done!

Aug. 3rd, 2020

Michael Cook

They called me every step of the way to inform me of what was going on with my case and explained my options to me.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Cook, we're so happy to hear that!

Jul. 28th, 2020

Mark

Its to early to tell the final outcome, so far they have been excellent, however they can't tell me how much it total I owe the IRS, seem odd?

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the feedback, we're passing that along.

Theresa W

Great service but the drawback is dealing with so many different people. Someone new with each new department assigned to your case.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you and that's something we're working on. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Margarita Hernandez

It was very helpful to me I’m very happy that optima helped me with my problem thank you

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate that Ms. Hernandez!

Glynis Phillips

It's a very stressful time having to deal with the IRS Optima were patient and reassuring with the IRS. Opti

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Phillips, we're glad to hear that!

Anthony

They covered everything from A to Z. I thought I will be in debt to the IRS forever. It was a stress free service.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Anthony, we are so glad we've been able to help you!

Jul. 23rd, 2020

Michael Stevenson Statesville, NC

They like family here for you to make life a whole lot easier and stressful whould highly recommend them to Everyone

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Stevenson! We're very appreciative of you continuing to recommend us to your family and friends.

Jul. 1st, 2020

Alexander Delgado Hartford, CT

Available portal use is the great tool and the communication with the staff calling back with answers

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Delgado! We're so appreciative to hear your feedback. The client portal was made with our clients in mind. Thank you for commenting on it! Please enjoy your resolution!

Catharine Nenoff Greensburg, PA

They helped me when I need it as the IRS was going 2 take my home for a tax bill that I wasn`t even behind on.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's why we do what we do, Ms. Nenoff! Thank you for allowing us to help you resolve your tax debt.

Karen Bertrand Winnie, TX

Very efficient , trusting, friendly, patient and they always are there to answer questions when you call.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're always here if you need us, Ms. Bertrand!

Violet Watson Middle River, MD

Customer service is excellent they are very professional and they their communication skills are on point

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Watson for the feedback! We appreciate your commentary on our professionalism and that you felt we are excellent communicators. Thanks again!

Kristin Durham, NC

Wonderful company, easy to work with. Responds to question quickly, work well with crazy schedules.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate that Kristin! Thank you for sharing and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words!

John McCrory Cumming, GA

Optima has been very proactive in helping solve my tax problems and continue to update me and the IRS with changes.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. McCrory! We appreciate that feedback and we are so happy to have brought you to a great resolution.

Joe Lee Thomas Jr. Houston, TX

Optima has been very patient with me.I hope Optima comes up with a fair amount so i can continue with my life thankyou.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Thomas! Enjoy your resolution.

Carol Thomas

Because they provided relief from a problem We were too afraid to try to handle without professional assistance.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Ms. Thomas! We're so glad you found us when you did!

May. 27th, 2020

Robert Clifford

Comprehensive approach to my specific issues, great customer service, and a successful resolution of my problems.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so happy to have worked with you Mr. Clifford! Thank you for the kind words.

May. 26th, 2020

R. Johnson

I love the computerized/automated system. The people are great for the most part. However, some of the people create a sense of hopeless and panic.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So great to hear, thank you! We designed the Client Portal specifically with our clients in mind.

May. 27th, 2020

Marcel Diaz Cypress, TX

Very effective and fast. They maintained great communication throughout the process also very professional and kind.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

So happy to hear that Mr. Diaz! Thank you for your kind feedback.

Larry Wayne Francois Midland, TX

The tax person that I have is not very friendly and won’t listen to what I have to say and won’t answer me on certain issues not all tax consultants are that way

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Francois, we're passing on this feedback and we're working to improve your experience.

Judy Kayser Mountainair, NM

Excellent service. Staff was good to answer any questions an kept in contact with me through the process.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Kayser, we really appreciate your honest feedback. It's very important to ensure we're delivering the best service to our clients.

John tyler Dallas, TX

They have taken care of my taxes and done everything they said they would and in a timely manner as promised

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate it Mr. Tyler, thank you!

Apr. 28th, 2020

Janice M. Summers Paso Robles, CA

They were very good about being patient with me. I had some health issues and they were just very nice.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for your feedback, Ms. Summers! We appreciate you taking the time to write to us.

Apr. 16th, 2020