Best Company Guarantee Sunrun Logo

Sunrun

9.2

F. Behanna Trumbull, CT

I'm a Connecticut customer & have had nothing but a positive experience with SunRun. Any delays I had were not Sunruns. It was waiting for local inspections. My area of Connecticut had a New York team install. They were professional and did a great job. Explained each step as they installed. It took a full day but I then had to wait for local inspections before I was activated. Very happy with SunRun from the sales team to install. I checked out 3 companies before going with them. They had A+ rating with BBB.

Billy Mayer Englewood, CO

I was considering purchasing or leasing a system through another company, but after listening to one of the representatives from Sunrun that was canvassing in my area I decided to go with the PPA program that they were offering. The system has been installed for three months and I couldn't be happier. I am producing more electricity than what I was originally quoted and the customer service has been extraordinary. I highly recommend them Sunrun.

Mr Clyde Waite Pepperell, MA

After reviewing and even choosing another service I turned to Sunrun for one last review. Melissa Oliva was the reason I chose to go with Sunrun. She called and stayed in contact at every point, returning calls at odd times and reading my mind at others. I would not have become a customer with out her guidance. Th rest of the team was stellar. Mike, Corey and Kyle thank you! For views of the application https://www.facebook.com/Averillhousevineyard/

Anne Novak Brockton, MA

We had a very positive experience with Sunrun. The first dealing was with a very informative representative . He took care of us every step of the way. Melissa was the project director and made sure we were kept up to date from the first inspection right up through the installation, startup and still checks in on us. We received our first month bill from National Grid $0.00. We even got a $38.00 credit with a week of rain. Very happy with Sunrun.

Erik Donough Ridgewood, NJ

We've been thrilled with our Sunrun (then REC Solar) system from the very start. The initial conversations were pleasant, the installation was painless, and the system has performed to expectations from the moment the switch was flipped. An added bonus is that NJ SRECS were $115 a piece when we signed the papers and are now close to $300. Don't hesitate to look into working with this company.

Sharon kent Trenton, NJ

I highly recommend Sunrun Solar. The people were great and constantly followed up-from the sales person to the project manger to the installers. Their product looks great. They are the only solar people that agreed to do the installation. I contacted 3 other companies and they turned me down due to trees. When i spoke to the sales person, he investigated and they offered me a 70% savings on my PSEG bill. They have more than delivered. My Electric was $2.43 which is going to allow me to live in my house after retirement!! They take care of and monitor the performance of their panels 100% which I love. I gave a 9 because they keep all the rebates. Considering what I have in return it's worth it!

dave bernardi Los Gatos, CA

I had investigated three providers and interviewed them all. The choice was very clear once I had talked to all of them. Sunrun staff were by far the most personable, friendly and knowledgeable about the process and what to expect in regards to the PPA, installation and operations as well as what to expect from PG&E. The installation crew was very fast and efficient. They took time to explain what they were doing and what to do once the panels were in place. All in all, a very good experience and good for our world as well. System is up and generating power as described. Go Sunrun!!

charlie sottile Arroyo Grande, CA

Great crew and work, very clean, courteous, and respectful to the property surroundings. A clean presentation on the system and time line. Very actively informative on the progress of the system build, up to the time it's on the grid. Follow ups making sure one is happy with their new system. I recommend Sunrun to any home owner who wants great service, and cheaper electric bills.

Mr. Ferguson Glendale, AZ

My wife and I chose sunrun because they were advertising in Costco, and they use only the best products. After having the rep. out to my home and were quoted almost half the price as all other solar company's, we new we had to try them out. Installation was a breeze no problems at all. The foreman for the job was always here. I have a flat roof on my house, so I was worried about leaks and Mother nature gave it a trial run, and we had two leaks which were taken care of quickly. The drywall was replaced and repainted by sunrun.

carlos North Las Vegas, NV

i got in contact with sunrun because i wanted to become more energy independent. Living tied to the grid was becoming somethat of a nightmare. Huge energy bills during the summer, not much smaller during the winter. I became more and more concerned with the carbon emissions comapanies like NVenergy were putting out, so i decided to do some research. I found out that by installing solar panels coupled with a battery backup essentially i could be living off grid. Sunrun has helped me with the process of installing solar panels on my roof which is helpful to not only my wallet but the enviorment. The 100 a month payment is music to my ears compared to the amount i was paying during the summer with NVenergy. The only reason im not giving sunrun a 10 is because there were difficulties with some of the incentives i was supposed to be receiving which i still have not received. Im leasing the panels but i do plan on owning them in the near future. Thank you sunrun for helping everyone.

Sharon and Louie Casa Grande, AZ

Sunrun is AWESOME!! We are already reaping the benefits of having solar make our energy. We have been very pleased with everything. Staff is great....they truly care and are on top of every little detail. I like the fact that there is no cost to us...just save money on our energy costs!! I would highly recommend Sunrun for your solar consideration!

Dennis Turco Lancaster, CA

I had Sunrun install my solar system about 2 years ago. I only had 2 problems - 1. the system went down and they fixed it immediately. 2. had a pigeon problem; they installed grating that prevented the pigeons from nesting under the panels AT NO CHARGE!!! I would definitely recommend Sunrun. Note: some months the power company owes me money for the solar energy produced.

Brian Olson Littleton, CO

Our 4th year with SunRun. Absolutely delighted with our system. My initial worry was it would be so complicated. Not at all! In our case, we leased the system, but by doing so we reduced our energy costs by 50%. Plus it's nice to get a check from the power company each year. The environmental savings are off the charts. It also allows us go use things like an electric lawnmower instead of gas. Our next car will be electric too. Why not? We have the power! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

8 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Sandra Stephens Las Vegas, NV

The process was flawless and everything explained thoroughly even though I may have asked several times, even came back to house to explain meters until I truly understand. From beginning to end the experience was painless, all contractors involved were professional and friendly. I have recommended them to anyone who wants to go solar. I went live in April 2015 and have saved over $500 dollars so far . I can't say enough about them. Any one wanting Solar check around but you will end up with Sunrun in Las Vegas NV.

George and June Cohen North Las Vegas, NV

We interviewed 5 different companies before making our decision. Some were a definite NO- was like dealing with a time share sales force. The representative at SunRun answered all of our questions and concerns. No high pressure at all. The staff at Sunrun kept us informed throughout the entire time. The installers were courteous and professional. The install went very smooth. We are now waiting for NVEnergy to install the net meter..

Kathy Davis Mesa, AZ

Installation was done by 2 teams in less than 4 hours. Have had solar for 4 or 5 years. We prepaid a 20 year lease. Our electric bill has been less than $10 since system was activated. Mostly we are paying the service fees and taxes charged by APS. Only complaint is panels have not been cleaned since installed. When asked I was told no need to clean since we are generating more than was estimated.

Ken Hunt El Cajon, CA

I have had my soar system for 4 months now I dont own it and it has almost cur my bill in half I received a visa card for $2200 on signing up and out of pocket expense was $50 for gas n electric to cut power n re hook it up to a brand new 200 amp panel I had no problems and everything was done on time and professional no complaints at all I would recommend Sun Run to everyone

Greg Bentall Cloverdale, CA

I have had Sunrun solar for a year now. The company is totally outstanding. I own my own system outright and have no monthly fees or finance charges. There is a twenty-year warranty that is transferable if I sell my house. My electic bills went from $240 per month to $40 per month. My return on investment is 25% per year. There is no where else I can get that kind of return on my money. I would recommkend Sunrun to anyone. It is a great way to save money while also saving the planet.

8 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Georganne Fullerton, CA

So far, I am satisfied with the process. The initial sales person was knowledgeable. Her co-worker, the one in charge of getting the installation going was helpful and answered all my questions. Once my new roof was installed, I had the roofer check with Sunrun installers to make sure they were using the correct flashings with in installing the solar panels. My roof's guarantee could not be in question.. Delen and his team Bobby, Ron, and Arash did a fine job with the installation. As of April 1, I am totally solar powered.

Tim San Marcos, CA

Sunrun was prompt when showing for installation. The professionalism was outstanding throughout the total installation. It began with introductions of all the installers then a total explanation of the install followed with a discussion of the location of the panels to be installed. Before the work started all the installers met and talked about the process followed by a through safety meeting. This impressed me very much. The install started and was completed in one day. Very much surprised and impressed. Thanks again to the crew Travis S., Kris B., DJ, Thomas and another Travis.

Rebecca Savage Riverbank, CA

Thank you Sunrun for your absolutely wonderful installation staff! Russ and his team were all pros and showed the highest amount of respect leaving my home looking even nicer than they may have found it. I would like to personally recommend Russ, Joey, Cory, Clifton, and Tony for all their hard work and courteous attitudes! Sunrun, please continue to higher staff of such high quality.

Bob Irmiger Boulder, CO

REC was our solar installer - pro group all the way. Excellent experience with REC and Sunrun at all levels of management, from workers to managers. Great customer service! If someone doesn't have the answer they find someone that does. Very refreshing and unusual in this day and age. Have had our system up for over a year now and it is exceeding promised production. I love the $7.83 utility bills every month for most of the year.

Ronald

I would rate it full stars as we haven't encountered any issues with it. It was smooth and easy to use. Everything is working perfectly from my perspective. The customer service was great, and I am satisfied with the product.

4 months ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from Sunrun

Ronald, your review brightened our day! Our goal is to provide you with the best solar service possible, and we're delighted to hear that you had a good experience, while helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jane

I had a great experience with customer service when I called about an issue. They resolved it quickly and efficiently, exceeding my expectations. Overall, I was very pleased with the service provided.

4 months ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from Sunrun

This is awesome, Jane! We are thrilled to hear that you were able to get your issues resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Isabel Jones Merced, CA

Great customer service. Friendly. Answered all my questions

Reply from Sunrun

This is awesome, Isabel! Your positive feedback is like a ray of sunshine to us, and we're so happy we could guide you through your solar experience. Thanks for going solar with us!

Foodivers Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sunrun did not install correct equipment specified on agreement and refuses to resolve. They have sent me to 2 outside collection agents who are smart enough to know what was done to me is nothing short of fraud and breach of contract.

Reply from Sunrun

We’re truly saddened to hear about the challenges you’ve encountered with the installation of your equipment, Foodivers. Your satisfaction matters to us, and we’re eager to better understand your situation and address your concerns promptly. Please be on the lookout for a private message requesting additional account information. Once we are able to verify your account we will assign an Escalation Expert who will help resolve your concerns as soon as possible. Thank you!

Jan. 26th, 2024

Audre Rohnert Park, CA

Everything was clearly and professionally explained. The whole experience was very stress.free.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Audre! Our goal is to make going solar easy and enjoyable, and we're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. Thanks for doing your part by helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Nov. 8th, 2023

Alan Albuquerque, NM

It took a while to get all the contracts going, but once done, everything else was a breeze.

Reply from Sunrun

We're thrilled you had a good experience, Alan! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for playing such an important role in our solar community and for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Nov. 1st, 2023

David Los Osos, CA

Our system has saved us quite a bit every month. We only pay the minimum that PG&E charges us.

Reply from Sunrun

We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience, and to hear that going solar is keeping your electric bill low, David! Your feedback means the world to us, and we genuinely appreciate you taking the time to share it. Thank you for being such an integral part of our solar community.

Nov. 1st, 2023

Susan

They notified me of every step during installation and I felt comfortable with Dave

Reply from Sunrun

We're delighted to hear that your representative, Dave, was able to keep you updated throughout the installation process, Susan! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we're grateful that you've chosen to share your experience with others. We're thrilled to have you as part of the Sunrun family, and your satisfaction brings us immense joy. Thanks!

Oct. 26th, 2023

Jessica

it went wonderfully and it's been seamless and works great. I've never had any problems with it.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you Jessica for sharing your experience, your review brightened our day! Our goal is to provide you with the best solar service possible, and we're delighted to hear that you had a good experience, while helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Sep. 29th, 2023

The Gilsons El Dorado Hills, CA

We have never had a problem with Sunrun. Install was quick and I still have not had a utility bill

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, The Gilson's! We're so happy to hear that you're saving money with solar. Our goal is to make solar an easy and enjoyable experience for you, and we're delighted that you're part of the Sunrun family. Thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Rosa Wilmington, CA

The savings have been amazing and the attention to customer service had been great.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Rosa! We're happy to hear you have been saving money as well as getting good customer care!

Charles Carol Stream, IL

I love the constant production of power when the sun is up. The maintenance is very simple.

Reply from Sunrun

Your review brightened our day, Charles! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we're so happy you chose us as your solar provider. Welcome to the Sunrun family!

Francisco Oxnard, CA

I do like the savings but will like more communication about any preventive maintenance needed, or if any

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Francisco! We're so happy to hear that you're saving money with solar. Our goal is to make solar an easy and enjoyable experience for you, and we're delighted that you're part of the Sunrun family. If you have any questions or concerns about maintaining your system, please feel free to contact our Customer Care team at 1 (855) 478-6786. Thanks!

Sep. 22nd, 2023

Barbara Bernhart Rockville, CT

Having solar over the last several years has definitely saved me quite a bit of money.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Barbara! We're so happy to hear that you're saving money with solar. Our goal is to make solar an easy and enjoyable experience for you, and we're delighted that you're part of the Sunrun family. Thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Sep. 5th, 2023

Maureen Medill Hemet, CA

I like the box I got and the neat installation I received in the garage and the outside wall.

Reply from Sunrun

This is awesome, Maureen! Your positive feedback is like a ray of sunshine to us, and we're so happy we could guide you through your solar experience. Thanks for going solar with us!

Sep. 5th, 2023

Brandon Chicago, IL

Honestly, we have been nothing but happy with our Sunrun experience. The install technicians and salesman were all friendly and professional. The best part about their service guarantee is they cover almost any roof repair after the instillation takes place There ended up being a couple leaks the 1st winter as we had some pretty severe storms. However, when our service manager came out to inspect everything it was his opinion that the original inspection team missed a few things that we would have been responsible for repairing on the front end prior to install. Since the install had already taken Sunrun covered all the repairs with no fuss. Just got it done. Can't say enough good things about their service standards. With regards to is it worth it to get sun panels installed, my answer is yes absolutely. Provided of course you'll get enough sun to justify it. We opted for the leased panel versus buying outright because that is the plan in which they cover all maintenance.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Brandon! We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us! You have enough decisions to worry about, and it's our goal to make going solar an easy choice. Thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jun. 29th, 2022

Hillary Riegel Rockville, CT

Working with Sunrun has been extremely simple and easy. They are very organized and have a tracker on your portal of their webpage to track where you are in the process. They sent electronic messages (texts, emails, robocalls) and also actual people talk to you. The sales rep was extremely great to work with. We had just moved into the house so we didn't have accurate usage for what we would need. He spent over an hour with me going over bills from our previous address and talking about my family to figure out our needs in the future before making recommendations about what size system we needed. The work was completed in one day and the installers were polite and worked quickly. We got regular check ins throughout the process and someone was always available to answer any questions that we had.

Reply from Sunrun

Your review brightened our day, Hillary! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're so happy you chose us as your solar provider. Welcome to the Sunrun family!

Jun. 22nd, 2022

RONALD WHITE Show Low, AZ

I personally leased this system from SunRun through our local Costco for our temporary home until my daughter could purchase the house from us. The system is still in our name, no problem with SunRun. They were very professional in the whole transaction including customer service after the system was installed. We had to have them come out to remove the system for an install of a new replacement roof just last year. They only charged us $500 for this and it included updating the rack and other electrical connections. I highly recommend SunRun for through Costco for a solar system lease or purchase.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Ronald! Our goal is to make going solar easy and enjoyable and we're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. Thanks for doing your part by helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Alice Perlman Sebastopol, CA

I had a $40k system installed in 2021 and all went well until July 2023 when the system failed. I was not informed of this until I got the trueup from PGE with my bill of $3000.00, I finally called them to learn that the system failed in July. My app only told me that it had an error in loading. Why didn't anyone call me, text me, come out and fix the problem. I called in December and they had no appointments until Jan 8, 2024. This is terrible service, terrible app, and if I could return the whole system I would do that. Alice p

Reply from Sunrun

Hi Alice, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. Typically monthly savings will vary depending on your usage patterns. No need to worry, our team is here to help you maximize on those savings. We've assigned an Escalation Expert who will review your account and reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. They can take a few business days to review your account, so please don't hesitate to send us a private message if you have any questions in the meantime. We look forward to turning this situation around, thanks!

Karen M Woonsocket, RI

Solar is the best you can do for your electricity. We chose Sunrun they are the best for getting the job done quickly and professionally

Reply from Sunrun

We're thrilled you had a good experience, Karen! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for playing such an important role in our solar community and for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Dec. 30th, 2023

Kathryn Stringer Solvang, CA

I really appreciated all the customer care I was given by Scott. He answered all my questions promptly with up to date information.

Reply from Sunrun

Kathryn, your review brightened our day! Our goal is to provide you with the best solar service possible, and we're delighted to hear that you had a good experience, while helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Dec. 19th, 2023

Emily Markwood Wood Dale, IL

All the staff are very personable and helpful throughout the process. I’ve been really happy with my entire experience.

Reply from Sunrun

Your review brightened our day,Emily! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and we're so happy you chose us as your solar provider. Welcome to the Sunrun family!

Dec. 18th, 2023

Vince Rosetto Toms River, NJ

BUYER BEWARE!! I would like to give NO STARS! This company lacks in maintaining and inspecting your solar panels- ours have leaked as a result of such negligence. We did have a private company come out to assess why it was happening. In over 5 years they have not been once inspected, nor maintained. In addition, communication or lack there of, has been awful. We had to schedule an appointment for one of their team members to come out as our roof was leaking into our attic… TWO MONTHS LATER during the rainy season. Well, they have now rescheduled 4 times. Nov. 14th, Nov. 22nd afternoon then rescheduled for the morning, AND NOW Dec. 4th. This last time they sent out a message confirming this date WHICH WE NEVER AGREED TO! Honestly the worst company. If you are thinking about going with them, you may want to think twice. I can send you the emails as proof— I would hate for anyone else to be coerced into buying/leasing their panels from a company who truly does NOT value their customers, or their homes. They are eager to put them on your house, yet not so eager to help you if the cause damage.

Reply from Sunrun

Oh no, Vince! We are so sorry to hear this and we definitely want the chance to turn your experience around. We will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can get a Specialist assigned to your case. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Nov. 27th, 2023

G G Los Angeles, CA

After signing the contract, they became increasingly unresponsive to our calls and messages, providing vague excuses for the delays. This lack of communication left us feeling neglected and frustrated. False Statements and Design Mistake: They initially mentioned that our contract had been voided without providing a clear explanation, only to later mention that a new one had been sent. These conflicting statements were confusing and eroded our trust. Furthermore, it has come to our attention that a significant portion of the delay was caused by a mistake in the system design, which was originally based on my neighbor’s roof and not ours. Now even after 15 months, our solar has not been activated yet. Avoid this company, avoid them for the sake of your family and your property

Reply from Sunrun

We’re truly saddened to hear about the challenges you’ve encountered, GG. Your satisfaction matters to us, and we’re eager to better understand your situation. We will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can personally connect you with an Escalation Expert to help assist you further. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated as we work towards finding solutions. Thank you.

Nov. 10th, 2023

4theartess

Didn't get things as promised. Made a mess of the house with pipes and equipment running all over the roof and on both ends of the house. Very ugly. 2nd day after hook up we lost power to half the house and Sunrun failed to respond to us for 5 days! Leaving us in the dark without any idea of how long we'd be without electricity. We actually spoke to 5 different people who said they'd "get back to us" but no one did. Then they messed up the paperwork, repeatedly. (I cancelled 2nd house order.) No one set us up about how to see the account or run the equipment. Several employees told us we needed to install the Tesla app, but their access wouldn't work, then our "project manager" scolded us for trying to use the Tesla app (our battery is Tesla) and said we should use Sunrun app. Can't access and, again, no response from Sunrun. Now they're hounding me about signing a form that says I'm not getting an EV when I repeatedly told my sales rep we ARE going to get an EV. I won't sign until they answer my questions and explain this contract they want, but they WILL NOT RESPOND. It's been months and months of not getting any responses to anything. Now I'm getting "past due" payment notices, but have never received a bill! Of course, no response to this either. I deeply regret going with Sunrun and wish I'd done more research before signing with them because now I see all kinds of warnings about them from neighbors on Nextdoor.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to look into this for you and we will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can assign a Specialist to assist you directly.

Nov. 2nd, 2023

Rose Elam Arlington, TX

I signed for my solar panel to be put in 2017. In 2018 I had them put in and I have not had a decreased electricity bill since that time. I have called and due to me not being able to be there on an 0800 to 1700 schedule Monday through Friday, they had no service for me. I final stop working a full time job and 2023 and they said the problem was the control panel. The electricity bill has not to this day come down to the quoted price before signing the leasing contract of $50.00. My bills are always. $200.00 or more. To get out of the contract, I have to Pay $16,083.00. What a bunch of crap.

Reply from Sunrun

Hey there, Rose! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. Typically monthly savings will vary depending on your usage patterns. No need to worry, our team is here to help you maximize on those savings. We've assigned an Escalation Expert who will review your account and reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. They can take a few business days to review your account information so please don't hesitate to send us a private message if you have any questions in the meantime. Thanks!

Oct. 25th, 2023

Michael Adams Dallas, TX

I HAVE AN INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY, NO ONE EXPLAINED TO ME HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS. I WAS GIVEN PANELS AND PLANS THAT DIDN'T SUIT MY NEEDS AND ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND STUCK WITH BILLS THAT WERE/HIGHER THAN WHAT I HAD BEFORE. NONE OF WHAT I AM CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH WAS EXPLAINED TO ME AND NONE OF IT ACTUALLY FITS MY NEEDS. NO ONE EXPLAINED WHAT ANY OF THIS MEANS WHEN GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS. WHOEVER DESIGNED MY PLANS AND INSTALLED MY PANELS DID SO UNDER THE GUISE THAT MY CURRENT ENERGY CONSUMPTION WOULD COVERED UNDER THE SOLAR PANEL PLAN I WAS GIVEN. THIS WAS NEVER TOLD TO ME OR EXPLAINED. NO ONE CARES THAT I WAS GIVEN A PLAN THAT WAS NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME WITH VERBIAGE THAT WAS NEVER EXPLAINED TO ME. NO ONE CARES THAT I WAS GIVEN A PLAN THAT THE ONLY WAY IT MAKES ANY SENSE TO HAVE IS TO REDUCE MONTHLY CONSUMPTION DRASTICALLY. IF NOT I ACTUALLY WILL PAY NEARLY DOUBLE WHAT MY UTILITY BILL IS. NO SALES REP EXPLAINED THIS, NO ONE AT THE COMPANY CAN EXPLAIN THIS IN A MANNER THAT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE FOR ME AS A CUSTOMER TO HAVE.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Michael. Let me start by saying we are so sorry to hear about this situation. Our team would love the opportunity to speak with you further about your concerns to see how we can help turn this situation around. In order for us to best assist you, we will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so we can assign an Expert to your case. Thanks!

Oct. 18th, 2023

Edward Sarinas Chula Vista, CA

This company is untrustworthy. I specifically told the salesperson that I did not want a lease agreement. I negotiated a purchase agreement that I electronically signed on 8/6/2022. As I later learned, the salesperson did not electronically sign that contract, but instead put my signature on a lease agreement. The panels were installed in August of 2022; however, it took three appointments before the city would sign off on the permit because the company representatives either didn't show up or failed to provide the necessary documentation. The solar panels didn't go online until January of 2023, which unfortunately caused me to lose out on the solar credits until 2023. After the final approval, I attempted to make my final payment. I was told that I didn't have a purchase agreement, but I had a lease agreement. Fortunately for me, I kept every electronic document, including my copy of the purchase agreement, emails, and text messages. It was nearly impossible to get anyone in that company to listen to me or to find someone who could actually help me, After eight months, the company relented and renegotiated a new purchase contract. Shame on them!

Reply from Sunrun

Edward, we are so sorry to hear this and we definitely want the chance to turn your experience around. We will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can get a Specialist assigned to your case to help improve your experience with us. Thank you!

Sep. 19th, 2023