Best Company Guarantee Sunrun Logo

Sunrun

9.2

Gregory J. DiLalo Sr East Brunswick, NJ

The decision to go with a Sunrun power purchase plan turned out far better than I expected. We received a $0 utility bill for the first full month since the permit to operate and had a huge power credit to apply in the power hungry summer months. On a bright sunny day we currently produce three times the power we consume. On a cloudy day, our system still produces about what we use that day on average. The whole installation went extremely smoothly and even our utility has been highly cooperative. This was truly a "no brainer" decision that everyone who has unshaded roof exposure should consider. We have a 45 panel 12 kW system, which is on the large side and would have been very costly to purchase outright. The zero cost power purchase plan made the most sense for us.

Mark Frisbie Walnut Creek, CA

Well, I don't know that I would call a "10" awesome rather than excellent, but there isn't anything I can think of that would have been an improvement. I received responsive and informative communication from the beginning. I had some specific questions about "qualifying" my system at the highest capacity possible with PG&E, since I had only recently bought an all-electric car and my prior year usage record did not reflect the increase in usage that I knew I would experience. The questions got answered with referral to an experienced manager at SunRun. The installation foreman and team were on time, organized, courteous, and left the work area clean. The website where I monitor my daily production is a breeze to use. I highly recommend SunRun.

Trudi J. Arrington Scottsdale, AZ

My neighbor was considering the purchase of a solar system from Sunrun and asked for my opinion. He provided me with the information Sunrun had given him and wanted to know if he was missing anything. I gave him 2 or 3 additional questions and asked him to let me know how Sunrun responded. When he gave me the answers to my questions I asked him for the name of his sales representative. I called the sales representative on a Friday morning and we made an appointment for that afternoon. My wife and I met with the sales representative for about an hour and purchased a solar system for our home. Buying is easy but then comes the installation and service, which are not always easy and can at times make you wish you hadn't made the purchase. This was not the case with Sunrun. They provided me with all of the information on how they would proceed with the installation and did what they said they would do on the date they said they would do it. The installation team headed by Gabriel was outstanding. For example; they wanted to put their equipment on the inside garage wall closest to the electrical meter on the outside of the wall. This is a requirement of the electric company. On that wall was 2 large ladders on hangers that I had installed. It was the only place that the equipment could be installed to meet the electrical company requirements. I gave them the approval to install it and without asking they removed the hangers and ladders, patched and painted the holes where the hangers had been installed and reinstalled them at a different but convenient location. In addition they did a better job of installing the hangers and ladders than I had done. They finished the installation on time, notified the electric company and came back prior to the electric company installation to show me exactly what was going to happen and how to turn the equipment on and off. They offered me another option by having Sunrun come out and turn the system on. Turning the system on was so simply I did it myself. Once installed I called the sales representative and asked him to come out and show me how to access the system from my computer so I could view the operation and output of the system. I will close by saying I'm a happy camper and feel I made a great financial decision with the right company. Thank you Sunrun.

Andrew Boulder, CO

Sunrun is a wonderful company when getting rooftop solar for your home. They have well-trained consultants, professional designers and installers, and a variety of financing options that can best fit your needs. When comparing the Sunrun Lease with competitors programs, Sunrun simply gives the customer the most peace of mind, which is important to me. Sunrun does a great job communicating with their customers before and after the project has been installed. Obviously, my friends, neighbors, and family were curious about solar after seeing my solar panels, and Sunrun rewards me with generous gift cards for referring my friends to them. I can't think of a more focused, stable, and customer-obsessed solar company than Sunrun. 10/10

Hugh Harfield Paso Robles, CA

My family just had beautiful, efficient, planet loving, clean energy SUNRUN solar panels installed on our property. You need to check out this Power Forward Company. They have a fantastic, friendly and helpful, project staff and a remarkable customer care team that is ready to assist you with any questions or concerns. We could not be happier or more satisfied. The savings will be remarkable; probably 30% to 50%, and no upfront costs. I am sure there is no Company that could compete with the excellent service and support this company offers. By the way, they service the product whenever repairs are needed. Give them a CALL, you will not be disappointed!

Natalie N Michael Chappelle Lihue, HI

We put Sunrun panels on our roof through Rising Sun on Maui, HI. We had a friend that used to be in the business. He did a lot of research and referred us to Rising Sun. We chose the prepaid option and couldn't have been happier. The whole process went smooth timing, installation, usage etc. Only wish we had done it sooner. We referred them to friends and received referral checks as promised. Due to jobs relocation we had to sell our home after only 1 1/2 years with Sunrun but the transfer to the new owner was quick and painless. We figured we probably received double the investment back in the sale price of home. We were so impressed that we are in the middle of added them to our new home on Kauai. Mahalo Rising Sun and Sunrun for your excellent partnership!

Susan Buchholz

We enjoyed working with everyone at SunRun especially Steven M. who was our first contact

Reply from Sunrun

We're thrilled you had a good experience with our team and with Steven! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for playing such an important role in our solar community and for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

May. 7th, 2024

Jason Goldstein

Customer Review Video

Reply from Sunrun

We're thrilled you had a good experience, Jason, and we're so happy to hear you're saving money! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Welcome to the Sunrun family!

May. 1st, 2024

Francis

I am very pleased with the service provided by this company. They exceeded all of my expectations and everything went smoothly without any problems. The process was very organized and efficient, and the end result was exceptionally clean. I highly recommend their services.

4 months ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Francis! We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us! We're sure that you have enough decisions to think about, and it's our goal to make going solar an easy choice. Thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jan. 10th, 2024

Michael Austin, TX

SUNRUN installed th solar equipment per preplan and everything went like clock work.

Reply from Sunrun

Your review brightened our day, Michael! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and we're so happy you chose us as your solar provider. Welcome to the Sunrun family!

Jan. 5th, 2024

Santhosh Balli

Poor service No concern for customer Technically inefficient systems Mis-use of personal banking information on file. Charges credit card for high $$ without notice that customer has no clue about Takes months to revert back on a case. They just keep transferring calls from one team to other. Customer reps have no knowledge Concerned to mint money

Reply from Sunrun

Hello, Santhosh, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We are so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the services provided, and for that, we sincerely apologize. We've located your account and have assigned an Escalation Expert who will review your account and reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to email us at [email protected]. Thanks!

Feb. 16th, 2024

Mike Campbell Milton, VT

If I had it to do all over again I would in a heart beat! Very professional, friendly, and competent staff from top to bottom.

Reply from Sunrun

We're thrilled you had a good experience, Mike! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for playing such an important role in our solar community and for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jan. 30th, 2024

Stephen Lamar Stockton, CA

I enjoyed working with my sales agent Jonathan D. Actually all the Sunrun employees I was in contact with were awsome.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Stephen! We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us! We're sure that you have enough decisions to think about, and it's our goal to make going solar an easy choice. Thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Oct. 25th, 2023

Joseph

A man named Tiago came to the house and sold me. I've never had a problem. I recommend SunRun to everyone.

Reply from Sunrun

Joseph, your review brightened our day! Our goal is to provide you with the best solar service possible, and we're delighted to hear that you had a good experience, while helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Oct. 24th, 2023

Odette

They answered my questions and I haven't talked to them since. It seems to be working good. I haven't had any problems.

Reply from Sunrun

Odette, your review brightened our day! Our goal is to provide you with the best solar service possible, and we're delighted to hear that you had a good experience, while helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Sep. 29th, 2023

Stephanie Perches

I like my solar panels but I'm not saving as much as I'd hoped. And I do not like that your company has people ringing doorbells and soliciting after 7:30pm.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Stephanie! Apologies for the unwanted visits you have experiencing, we would be happy to look into this for you. Also monthly savings will vary depending on your usage, but we would be more than happy to take a closer look at this for you to ensure that you are enjoying the full benefits of going solar. Be on the lookout for a private message from us, requesting additional account information so that we can get a Specialist personally assigned to your case.

Sep. 25th, 2023

Laura Brindley Georgetown, TX

We like the sales rep and the companies reputation. Had a fantastic experience from start to finish.

Reply from Sunrun

Your review brightened our day, Laura! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and we're so happy you chose us as your solar provider. Welcome to the Sunrun family!

Sep. 20th, 2023

Stephanie T

Buyers Beware! Right from the start there were problems. Not minor glitches either, but major discrepancies with what we were told by the sales person and what actually happened. The sales person initially stated it would only take a 7-10 days for installation to be scheduled and completed. However, it was well over 4 months before installation was completed. During the initial consultation, the sales person told us to submit 3 months of our previous electric bills and claimed he padded our regular usage by 1.5 times what our usage history demonstrated. He boasted this would be a huge cost savings, which we were happy to hear, being retirees and living on a fixed income. The sales person explained that as long as we didn’t go over our new set point for allocated usage, we would never again receive a bill from Edison. He then reiterated the only time we would ever receive a bill from Edison, is if we used more electricity than we generated each day, yet every month since the system was installed, we have received a bill from Edison for miscellaneous charges.. in fact our cost for electricity is now $40 a month higher with solar than it was without. Another issue we encountered was we were offered to add on to our order a battery back up so in the event of an outage we would have access to the power we generated that was to be stored as a back up resource, however sometime after the battery back up was installed, we learned through observation of the equipment, not collecting power. After calling in to customer service we were informed that 1. the battery was defective and would need to be replaced, and 2. they decided to change the manner in which the battery back up is intended to work. Now it was set to discharge whatever had been stored throughout the day, starting every night at approximately 4pm, to address peak hour electrical usage, so as to reduce the impact of higher rates being assessed by Edison… READ THAT AGAIN AND MAKE IT MAKE SENSE - we are generating 1.5 times MORE of our own electricity, than we had ever previously used, without solar, but now we have to worry about electrical usage fees during peak hours?! Next was the main board outage that was obviously not being properly monitored by SunRun, which while out in the backyard one night I noticed a steady red light, which intuitively seemed to be a visual alert that wasn’t there when the system was first installed. No one from SunRun noticed the system wasn’t working, instead we had to call customer service to ask why it didn’t seem like the system was functioning properly… they told us they’d have a repair team out right away, but even that took 3 days… Next is the billing mixup and the rude accusations from collections, aggressively harassing us, rather than taking the time to review all the transactions and explain where they were arriving at the discrepancy. We made dozens of phone calls requesting to escalate the matter of harassment, but no one called us back… we eventually went through all of our statements to figure out what happened and resolved the billing matter ourselves, no thanks to SunRun customer support. Finally, the (verbally) undisclosed annual rate increase that we only became aware of when the monthly billing statement price had increased. If we had it all to do over again, it would be a resounding “thanks, but no thanks” from us.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Stephanie. We are so sorry to hear this and we would be happy to look into this for you. We will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can assign a Specialist to assist you directly. Thank you!

Dec. 22nd, 2023

Madhu Sekharan

We’ve been very happy with Sunrun. We are saving money on our electricity bills as a result and no more power interruptions. We recommend them highly.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Madhu! We're so happy to hear that you're saving money with solar. Our goal is to make solar an easy and enjoyable experience for you, and we're delighted that you're part of the Sunrun family. Thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Dec. 20th, 2023

Terri

This company has no integrity. They prey specifically on the elderly. They give a great presentation, giving all the positives of having solar. They leave out all the major problems with the contract they will have you hurry up and sign. Bottom line is they are selling you a binding 25 year lease. You cannot get out of this or sell your home unless a buyer is willing to take over the lease or you have to pay Sunrun an astronomical price to get out of the lease.(much more than the solar system is worth) It took them almost a year to install. Delays, proven parts that had to be reordered, etc, etc. They installed it wrong and I was then billed almost 4 times what I should have been billed. Multiple times during the process I told them to just forget it and take it out. (See next paragraph) Good luck communicating with them. I sent emails and got an automated response that they would get back with me within 24 hours. I never heard from them. I tried calling numerous times. You are passed from person to person and then placed on eternal hold. When they come back on the line they tell you that you need to talk to a specific person. Unfortunately, that person is never available. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told they would not talk to me. They promised someone would call by the end of the day. No one ever called.

Reply from Sunrun

Hello Terri. My name is Frances, and I am on the Social Media team at Sunrun. We're so sorry to hear about your frustration and issues with installation and billing. We want to do everything we can to resolve it quickly for you. In order to best assist you, please send your address and an overview of your concerns to [email protected]. That way, we can personally connect you with an Escalations Expert who can assist you.

Dec. 18th, 2023

Bob Reinhardt Ventura, CA

Would not recommend Sunrun to anyone. Their customer service is the worst at best. The sales dept. tells you what you want to hear and then when you sign the contract you will never have any kind of support from them. They out source everything from service to customer service. The language barrier on the phone is difficult. The wait to talk to anyone at customer service is nothing but long. I asked to speak to a supervisor regarding an unsolved issue and it took 40 minutes to get to speak to her. She said she would email me the info I needed to proceed with this issue. Never got an email. One star does not even come close to how awful this company is.

5 months ago Edited December 14, 2023

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Bob. We'd be happy to look into this for you and we will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can assign a Specialist to assist you directly.

Dec. 13th, 2023

Erik Cacciottoli Middletown, NY

1. System advertised and designed was not installed as per discussions, battery was suppose to be installed in garage for safety reasons, they installed it in the basement. 2. System does not do what I was told. Battery was suppose to work along side solar to help reduce dependence of grid, the battery will only go on when there is no grid power. 3. monthly payment was changed from 302 to 352 then another change in 18 months. to 501, none of this was discussed. I was send a form with my signature that i never saw and had. I spoke with two other people who where going through them and they also never saw that form either. 4. Has failed electrical inspection no main cut off switch. 5. Lied to about refer program. was told it was 1000 per person. I referred 2 people and was told that I was only getting 1 person for 500. 6. System percentage isn't going to be what they said after i spoke with a third party about what was going on.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Erik. Let me start by saying we are so sorry to hear that you are having several issues during your solar journey, Our team is here for you, and we'd be more than happy to take a closer look into your concerns to see how we can help. We've gone ahead and requested your Escalation Expert, Nicholas, to reach out to you as soon as possible to help you further. If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Dec. 8th, 2023

Lonnie Wilson

I need a battery backup system I've been waiting for over 3 years to get one here in Connecticut it's ridiculous I'm disabled and we need we need help you send someone out and install a battery backup system I'll be happy then you'll get a five star from it from me

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for reaching out to us Lonnie, back up batteries are available depending on what state you live in, please call our solar advisor line at (833)-324-5886 for more information. Thank you again!

Dec. 6th, 2023

Terry Jones Temecula, CA

We are truly disappointed in Sunruns'practice to honor the referral we were promised. The salesperson who sold us the system even contacted his company and informed them that they were wrong in not honoring the $1,000 referral that was initially promised. From this point on we will not refer Sunrun to any of our associates or friends. We've spoken to various individuals from the company to no avail. I previously served for over 32 years in the military, and honoring one's word brings a higher level of respect. Trust means everything....

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for letting us know, Terry. We appreciate you being a Sunrun advocate and we definitely don't want you to miss out on your referral bonus. We will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can get a Specialist assigned to your case. Thanks!

Dec. 4th, 2023

Lasteveia Dixon Bakersfield, CA

Sunrun is a great company to work without! All the professionals are friendly and very knowledgeable. The process was smooth and any questions we had were answered speedily. Choose Sunrun for all your solar needs.

Reply from Sunrun

Your review brightened our day, Lasteveia! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and we're so happy you chose us as your solar provider. Welcome to the Sunrun family!

Nov. 21st, 2023

R. C. Writes Milpitas, CA

The two is based on the missing service for installing a new system for a new customer. 1) The installation did not pass inspection. The Sunrun crew stayed a few hours, applying fixes for the reported faults, and stated the follow-up should be in about a week. 2) No appointment was set up. After no call-back, for two weeks, I scheduled an appointment. They NEVER updated the available days - for a while it was only 2 days a week - which became full week like everyone else. I told them twice - they NEVER updated their work order. 3) I was NOT informed that staying around to label the breakers was part of the PGE inspection. 4) The installation was Oct 14, 2023. With all the delays, and the reschedule to pass the inspection - the best they can offer is Dec 14, just before christmas break. 5) If solar panels are approved and activated before 2024, I will consider it a lucy day and buy a lottery ticket. 6) No solar power until half of winter has passed - with the winter heating bills. The flexible payment plans are great. Everything is great until installation has be corrected before the service is actually available.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for letting us know, R.C. My name is Frances, and I am part of Sunrun's Social Media Team. Let me start by saying that we are so sorry it's taking longer than you had expected to get the system installation completed. We want to do everything we can on our end to help resolve this as quickly as possible. In order to best assist you we will be sending you a private message requesting more information.

Nov. 20th, 2023

Sharon Nelson Palm Desert, CA

I have Sunrun Solar on my house in Redwood City, CA and I would rate my experience with that installation and operations a 5, however, I am now trying to get Sunrun Solar system on my house in Palm Desert, CA and they are taking a long time to get me the site visit report and installation design information that I needs for the HOA approvals.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for sharing your story, Sharon. Your feedback helps us to keep improving your solar experience. We will be sending you a private message requesting additional account information so that we can get a Specialist assigned to your issue. Thanks!

Jun. 30th, 2022

Vanessa Orlando, FL

The whole process from beginning up to now has been very good. We felt supported and heard anytime we had a question about something. App is easy to use to track data too

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Vanessa! We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us! You have enough decisions to worry about, and it's our goal to make going solar an easy choice. Thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Greg Salt Lake City, UT

My system is producing more than expected and never had an issue. Going solar with SunRun was the best decision I made for my household. Highly recommend!

1 year ago Edited October 25, 2023

Reply from Sunrun

We're thrilled you had a good experience, Greg! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thanks for playing such an important role in our solar community and for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Jun. 16th, 2022

Marina

It's working out pretty good, it was the right company for me. Whenever I had questions they were able to answer them and take care of my needs. It was easy for me.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Marina! Our goal is to make going solar easy and enjoyable, and we're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. Thanks for doing your part by helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Craig

The people were nice and talked and showed us how to use it. They worked very quickly and were very clean and picked up afterwards. I've had no problem with it.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Craig! Our goal is to make going solar easy and enjoyable, and we're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. Thanks for doing your part by helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Margaret

It's beautiful, it works, and I'm saving money. Very professional. They arrived, they installed it, they cleaned up, and they left. They were wonderful.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Margaret! We're so delighted to hear that you're saving money with solar. We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of clean energy for years to come. Thanks for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

John

They were very very friendly, they were very thoughtful and very precise at explaining everything. They were hearing done installing in one day. I'm pretty happy.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, John! We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us! You have enough decisions to worry about, and it's our goal to make going solar an easy choice. Thank you for helping us create a planet run by the sun!

Otis

I've always had good experiences and outcomes with customer service. The product is very good quality and it looks great. It is very fast and efficient.

Reply from Sunrun

Thank you for helping us to create a planet run by the sun!

May. 25th, 2022

Robert

I was really impressed with the workmanship. The whole thing took one day and the craftsman that installed it did a very good job. They have good panels and everything is neat and clean.

Reply from Sunrun

Thanks for your review, Robert! Our goal is to make going solar easy and enjoyable, and we're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. Thanks for doing your part by helping us create a planet run by the sun!

May. 25th, 2022

Rogelio Bellflower, CA

So let me tell you about Sunrun. They are great when they're trying to get your money, but once you have a problem they pretty much disappear and neglect you. I signed up through Costco. The guy that came was great. He was very knowledgeable. I was sold. One of the things he sold me was a battery which they call a BrightBox. This BrightBox cost me $5,000 and some dollars. For a year and a half I was happy with the equipment and I was telling my friends and family about Sunrun. Well that was before any problems started. Now, back in June, My BrightBox went out. I contacted the company they said they would schedule someone to come out and take a look. OK. So a few weeks later a guy comes out and explains that LG makes the BrightBox and the fuse is blown but LG does not allow them to change a fuse. Instead he'll have to order a new BrightBox and install it in a couple of weeks. A couple of weeks turned into a month. Now, on August 25th a new guy comes out and since I am working from home I told him to go into the garage and do his thing. I come out on my break to see the new battery, but there is no new battery. Same old battery. I call the guy to see what's going and you know what he tells me???? He says, " Oh, your fuse is blown I have to order you a new battery." I say, "No! We know the fuse is blown. You're supposed to install a new battery." He says, " I'll check the work order." Does he ever call back? NO! I call Sunrun, and an hour later an agent takes my info and says someone will call me back within two days. I send customer service an email. To be honest a very upset email. Did anyone ever call me back? NO!!! Did anyone ever email me? NO!!! In short I have a piece of worthless aluminum hanging on my garage wall which I paid $5,000 and some dollars for. Sunrun doesn't care that I've been without it for TWO MONTHS now. If you're interested in solar that's great, but I would not recommend Sunrun as your company.

Reply from Sunrun

Rogelio, We are sorry to hear about this negative experience and would like the opportunity to address any specific concerns you have regarding your system's performance. Please send us a private message with your address and we have a Specialist reach out.

Jan. 29th, 2021

BillAZ Sun City West, AZ

Our system was installed in May 2019. It didn’t work until August 2019. The investor needed to be replaced. It took 2 months to get it changed out. It took forever to get the investor considering this was a new system. Poor and very slow customer service.

Harley Chino Valley, AZ

They didn't install an adequate # of panels, yet we pay as much as others with more panels. Our neighbors with the exact same model home got 2 more panels than we did, they make the same monthly payment and they get bigger refunds from our local power company, but Sunrun said, "Hey you're stuck with your contract"!

Bob K. Simi Valley, CA

The rate I am paying is higher than I remember being told initially, and the combination of the two electric bills does not seem like an improvement over my original single bill with SCE.

Anonymous Victorville, CA

I live in the high desert. It is very hot here. I think it is worth while. I got the tax refund for it. I did have a problem understanding the instructions and I had to call them. I have liked the service, it is convenient.

Doug Smith Palm Desert, CA

A customer service oriented company, they’re very good and responsive and always available and follow up. Installation was fine. they did a very good job.

Glenn Winthrop Harbor, IL

We've got a great rep that keeps us informed of what's going on. Installing the panels went as smooth as it could be. We're looking forward to getting the battery packs with it.

TFS

disappointed with the gentleman who was our contact person, never returned calls or answered questions when asked...If not for Denim W I would have terminated installation ed

Kalee Buckeye, AZ

Installation went fine people came out on time and they got it up when they said they were going to. It's almost impossible to get a hold of a real person and have them actually call you back when they say they're going to call you back and if you ever do get them to call you back they don't offer to help and they don't send anybody out to help you they just give you the run around the entire time. The equipment doesn't work the way they say it's going to work and they're not willing to fix it to make it work. I would tell people to not use their company and if I could go back in time and not use their company I would not use their company. I wouldn't get solar at all.

Reply from Sunrun

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with Sunrun. We are saddened to hear that your experience has not been the greatest. We want to make sure we are fixing any service issues promptly. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. We will direct message for more information, and so we can also collect your contact information.

Mar. 25th, 2020

Dollinger Household

I had a pleasant experience getting the panels up. However, there were huge number of pages and signatures required. I was told that I would receive a check at the end of the year, if I had generated more power than what I used. Well, I have over two hundred dollars in credit. sCE says I did not sign up for the refund and will not be receiving any reimbursement. This is a very negative experience. Sunrun should take care if this right away! Then I'll be able to give an appropriate rating.! ,

Reply from Sunrun

Hello Dollinger H. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your Utility company, you can call their customer care line and request to speak with their solar department. Feel free to reach out to us as well with any questions.

Mar. 25th, 2020

ktdlr

We have a had a few times where a couple of our panels stop working and when it is addressed, Sunrun doesnt seem to address the issue in a timely manner, we have also asked for credit back for the loss in production when these panels go down and still have not seen any movement from them.

David B

We have had the panels for about four years, and have not had one year go by where the system hasn't under-produced what was promised/estimated, so we have two energy bills for 2-3 months every spring. The other 9-10 months of savings is nice though.

Chris Lancaster, PA

The whole situation was run very efficiently. The installation went very well. It's been generating about the amount of power that we thought it would and maybe more.'

Robert Sun City, AZ

They've always answered the phone. They've been right there whenever we wanted them. No problems whatsoever. The installation process went perfectly. It was very quick.'

Patrick Buckeye, AZ

They had some issues with the billing and I'm not quite getting the output out of it that I was hoping to but it hasn't been bad. I haven't had any problems with the equipment. I wish it would give me a little more output but no part issues.'