Insight Pest Solutions focuses on eliminating unwanted pests but in a way that keeps homes, families, and pets safe. With Insight Pest Solutions, customers can gain peace-of-mind knowing that their home is free from ants, spiders, roaches, mice, bees and wasps. The company hires licensed technicians and encourages them to continue their pest educations by attending the Insight University. Each tech is trained to find safe and effective pest solutions in a variety of situations.

Insight Pest Solutions has an A+ rating with the Better Business Beauru (BBB) and is a part of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), Pest Management Professional (PMP), and the United States Environmental Protection Agency

Read our Insight Pest Control reviews (below) to learn more about this pest control company.

#1 Aptive Environmental chevron_right
#2 American Pest chevron_right
#3 Greenix chevron_right

The Good

• Current and New Customer Coupons
  • Five Guarantees
  • Extra Pest Control Programs

Current and New Customer Coupons

Insight Pest Solutions clients should check out Insight’s coupon page, to see if there are any deals to apply to their service. If a coupon has a green check mark on it, Insight will allow customers to combine the coupon with other offers.

For example, Insight offers new customers $45 off termite monitoring (when combined with the general pest control plan). Current customers have the same coupon, but it cannot be applied with other offers.

Customers can also fill out a short survey providing feedback about their technician and their experience with Insight Pest Solutions. They are then entered in the companies quarterly raffle for an iPad Mini or a year of free pest control.

Five Guarantees

Insight Pest Solutions offers its customers five guarantees:

1. Pricing Guarantee: Insight Pest Solution aims to help customers get the best price possible.
  2. Contact Guarantee: Insight’s promise to respond promptly and politely, as well as to not repeatedly call or share clients personal information.
  3. Re-Treatment Guarantee: If customers have pest issues between quarterly visits, Insight Pest Solutions will perform a re-treatment for free.
  4. Smile Guarantee: Every technician will greet customers with a smile.
  5. Money-Back Guarantee: If Insight Pest Solutions has performed two re-treatments between their regular visits and interior pests are still not controlled, Insight will credit customers back their last payment.

Extra Pest Control Programs

Insight Pest Solutions provides treatments and pest control solutions for the most common pest problems in its regular pest control plan. However, depending on the location, Insight does offer the following add-on programs customers can purchase to target specific issues:

• Termite Monitoring
  • Ticks and Fleas
  • Rat Control
  • Stink Bugs
  • Fire Ants

The Bad

• Negative Reviews
  • Undisclosed Information
  • Services Not Available in All States

Negative Reviews

Negative reviews for Insight reveal that customers are unhappy with the company as many felt they were tricked into signing a contract and did not receive the promised quality services. Homeowners also mentioned that the pest control products were ineffective and did not get rid of their problem pests.

A few other reviews mention a cancellation fee that caught a few homeowners off guard. While a cancellation fee is not uncommon within the industry, it is something that the sales rep should be transparent about. Canceling your contract with Insight may cost you at least $100.

Undisclosed Information

For its general pest control program, Insight Pest Solutions offers little information about the plan. The website says the pest control plan covers common ants, spiders, wasps, roaches, and mice, customers can expect an initial treatment followed by quarterly services and a quote can be estimated in as little as two minutes over the phone. While the information is there, it is vaguely described. The site advises customers to call for further details.

Services Not Available in All States

Insight Pest Solutions only offers its pest solutions to 17 states and to ensure customers are getting the right pest control for their area the company advises potential customers to visit the page for the branch nearest their home.

• Colorado
    • Northern Virginia
    • Virginia Beach
  • Washington
    • Seattle

The Bottom Line

Insight Pest Solutions is a growing pest control provider that offers a variety of pest services and add-on products. The company focuses on customer service and aims to control pest problems in an effective and timely manner all while keeping families and pets safe from potential health threats and diseases. However, Insight Pest Solutions could provide a little more information about its general pest control plan. This will help customers decide if Insight Pest Solutions is right for them.

View Best Pest Control Companies

2.5

Jen

March 28th, 2019 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their customer service, technicians and billing dept are great, very friendly and helpful when you speak with them. However, their products didn’t get rid of ANY of the ant issues I was having inside or outside of my house.

E. Tex

March 21st, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible experience, Salesperson will show up at your door offering their service, saying that they have a checklist to you but in reality its a contract, but he will tell you that you can cancel the service at any time, guess what? all lies, I tried to call to cancel and got informed that I need to pay for the remaining visits ($100.00 for a less than 10min visit), hold on... the technician doesn't go inside of your property and the last visit was a raining day, maybe he didn't want to get wet. To me INSIGHT PEST Solution a BIG SCAM taking advantage of good neighborhood.

Catherine Guay

March 16th, 2019 Doylestown, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you are considering this company, DON"T! They will scam you into a contract, lie repeatedly, even when you have video of their actions, and threaten collections when you refuse to pay for service they "added" because you didn't sign a contract! They also enter neighborhoods where there are CLEAR, POSTED, no soliciting signs and then pretend they were servicing your neighbor and thought they'd "ask neighbors if they wanted a reduced rate since they're in the area." Our neighborhood of 33 homes is currently beginning a law suit regarding all of the afforementioned issues. DO NOT USE INSIGHT PEST SOLUTIONS. And their treatments? They had to be called out numerous times to get meager results.

Anson H.

February 5th, 2019 Mashpee, MA

Door to Door scam promising the world with really only one main interest. Obtaining your Money. How can a company such as this enter into different states trying to obtain more clients and then do it in the manner they do. They don't pull permits when they are required to solicit door to door and they never follow through on what they promised. Oh, and don't forget, once they have you on the hook you have to pay a hefty cancellation fee. You know the ones putting the 5 star reviews on here actually work at Insight, right? The worst business model I have ever seen. Worse than Terminix!!

Christina

January 31st, 2019 North Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After being solicited at our home, my husband was sold a quarterly package. The tech said to wait a couple of weeks an if we still saw bugs to call for a free re-treatment. When I called after seeing bugs, they refused the free retreatment and said I would have to pay again for something that did not work the first time. I then cancelled the service and have been continually harassed for another $300 for supposedly the first useless treatment that was discounted. A rep from the company also tried to convince me that seeing more bugs than before meant that the treatment worked. That all of the bugs fleeing the foundation of our home to inside our home meant they were escaping the poison and coming inside instead and I needed to pay for the free retreatment I was promised. *UPDATE* After FAKING concern and asking for my service address, they did NOT try to contact me to remedy the situation instead they sent me to a collection agency for $300. I cannot believe this is how a company operates. Shameful. I will be contacting the BBB as well as an attorney for advice on this matter. It is really sad that they would not just do the free retreatment as promised by 2 different employees of the company. This could have been avoided. I feel like I have been defrauded as well as now being harassed. I would highly recommend that if this company solicits you at your home to politely say NO THANK YOU and shut the door.

Michael Shutte

January 23rd, 2019 Tacoma, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

BEWARE, this company is dishonest!! I had a door-to-door salesman come to my home and offer a discounted quarterly package. He said I could cancel at any time and there wouldn't be a cancelation fee. A few months later we sold the house and moved. Their customer service agents are now telling me there is $100 cancelation fee??? Total CRAP!! It looks like I'm not the only one this has happened to with this company. They hold you hostage over $100 and try and ruin your credit by sending a collection agency after you. This policy is the WORST customer service policy I've ever seen. A slick salesman who was completely dishonest about the fees. They can continue to do this because they have enough positive reviews on google the bad ones drown out. Take your business somewhere else!!

Lisa

January 11th, 2019 Mentor, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Be sure you know EXACTLY what you're signing up for. "Great" deal for a year - pitched by nice young man going door to door - is going to cost us almost $600. Treatment visits short and of questionable efficacy. The company even did one a few days ago in a Cleveland January (like that's going to do any good outside). Try to get out of your contract and Insight charges you a $100 penalty plus the money you "saved" on your first treatment. Stay away!!!

Kymberlee Yack

January 3rd, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

insight pest control is great. we've had no bug or spider problems since they came out to our house and im so grateful! their pricing is also very reasonable which i love!

TY

December 31st, 2018 Bedford, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We signed four times service contract in June 2018. After the 1st service in less a month, we found a big (football size) paper wasp nest under our patio stair. We had request the team back to remove it. Then we found the 3rd and 4th service will be in Dec and March of next year. Since we are living New England area, the ground is covered by snow during the Winter. We ask if they move the next two services to Spring and Summer. The customer service girl rejected this request and we did make couple couple calls trying to convince her there is no value added to visit our house during Winter. We decided to terminate the contract by paying $200+ termination fee because it is no value for both parties to have two visits in Winter; and overall quality and service of this company is very poor.

Brian L

December 18th, 2018 Londonderry, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Scammed by the salesperson just like others. Was told that there was a no strings attached cancellation policy and that I did not have to have any other treatments after the initial one. When I tried to call to cancel, today I found out this was not true. Tried to get contact information for supervisors within the company and was told it was company policy to not give this information out.

Frederick Douglas

November 24th, 2018 Huntley, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They agreed to contact me prior to applications but never did. I cancelled my service but continued to come out and charge me. had to change credit cards to make it stop ...... GO with FOX

Kirsten

November 19th, 2018 Monomoscoy Island, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Unfortunately I can't give zero stars. Same story as so many others. Salesman Jordan W got me to sign a contract. I said I wanted to talk with my spouse, he said I could easily cancel. Tried to cancel in less than 24hrs. Wrote a letter in the contact section of the website. Texted the number he gave me and said he would take care of everything, and I didnt have to do anything else. Needless to say after arguing with the accounting dept.,I paid the bill and the person I spoke with said he would waive the $110.00 collection fee....just received a bill for $110.00! STAY AWAY!

Ruth Bushey

November 18th, 2018 Southwick, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give ZERO STARS I WOULD. 🛑 Warning all about a new pest control company in our area called INSIGHT PEST SOLUTIONS . 😡 RUN! DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I just hung up the phone with their high pressure “customer service” department after registering complaints since August both by phone and in writing. These people did not deliver what they promised and now expect me to pay anyway. On the first and only visit they left a “bug catcher” with the equivalent quality of a 1960’s paper doll in the corners of our garage and called it a day. Charged $219. Also stood me up for TWO set appointments which I set later trying to give them a second chance. They were supposed to block potential access areas for rodents. Never done. Where else do you get the privilege of paying for something you didn’t receive? I will not do it. I’m a business owner myself and would never treat a customer this way. I’m disgusted and don’t want anyone else to get stuck. Now they threaten putting a black mark on my credit And demand a $100 cancellation fee?? In the beginning they said a no worries cancellation if not satisfied. What? Charged extra For not paying because I did not get what they promised? No. Stay away! They’re charmers at the door and horrible after that. Calling my lawyer. Maybe small claims court. If you know me, you know this is not my M.O. but I am infuriated. Don’t want any one else to fall for this SCAM!

Rritu

November 17th, 2018 Buffalo Grove, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don’t want to give then even 0 star as they are liars. We are new to this area and they have manipulated u. Their services are poor and sells representative didn’t inform us regarding contact. Please I would advise everyone, beware of this company.

DD, Shrewsbury, MA

October 27th, 2018 Shrewsbury, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Around late July, 2018, a young guy Darrell H, from Insight walked around my neighborhood, knocking on doors to pitch sales. I did not want/need Insight service and he was nearly begging me to get the service. So, he and I haggled back and forth for the price of each Insight treatment(quarterly) and after a few calls to his supervisor, we agreed on $80.00 per treatment. At the time of signing the contract, I saw the $80.00 for the first treatment and ignored the remaining three quarters, which is $100.00. My bad, I know, but at the time, after spending 15 mins haggling with the rep, I trusted that I was getting what we were negotiated. Will not open the door to talk to these guys again after my service agreement ends.

Richard Smith

October 23rd, 2018 Bloomington, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company service did no good. After canceling they sent me a bill for $240 to steal more money from me. Do not do business with company as they are a scam to make money. Dr. Richard Smith

Chris

October 18th, 2018 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Stay away from this company, after spending $400 and wasting a year I still have bugs at my house. After canceling service they charged me an additional $99.i had to make 4 separate phone calls and deal with 8 separate representatives. The last representative was rude and refused to refund. So I took it up with the better business bureau, not surprising they refunded my money immediately. Save yourself the time and aggravation and choose a reputable company.

Peter N

October 15th, 2018 Malden, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Is there a zero star for rating this Insight Pest Solutions? I just got scammed by these guys. On 6/28/2018, lovely young woman named Holli Harris at my door explained to me about this scammed company's services. She said she could not find enough people around my neighbors for tomorrow service and offered a one-time discount rate $129. Lied TO MY FACE, she got my credit card and completed the transaction for that verbal one-time service. I was asked to sign it and believed it was just a one-time service agreement. I signed it and did not either bother to check the paperwork later when receiving via email. I got the the service on the day after and did not think of anything else as I always thought it was a one-time service. In September 2018, they sent someone to my place and asked us to do 2nd service. I was so surprised and asked him to go away as we had nothing to do with this scammed company. He told me you had signed the YEAR LONG SERVICE, which Holli never mentioned. I went back and check the old email I never read after signing and found out I was lied by her. I signed it and I was stuck. I called to cancel the service and received a bill of $240 ($100 early termination fee and $140 from discount rate if you keep full year service agreement). I wished I would ever open the email right after signing so I could cancel the service right away. Too bad I did not read it and it was too late to read it in September (more than 30 days passed after 1st service so $140 is unavoidable). Well it was a big lesson for me to learn and worthy to share with social media. Social media will bury you. Woburn, MA

Will

October 15th, 2018 Columbus, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The sales staff promises what they won't deliver. The products don't work. They won't treat all areas of the home. When you try to cancel for non performance, they want to charge more.

Cindy Ivey

October 14th, 2018 Olympia, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Mike H from the Tacoma office came today to do our Fall treatment. He is always so professional, thorough and nice. He is so personable and lets us know if he finds anything that needs our immediate attention. We really like him.

Bill

October 8th, 2018 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I called Insight after two other companies were unable to solve our rat and ant problem. They came out, looked at my house and located several ant colonies in between my roof and my ceiling that the other companies never found. They treated my whole house and my ant problem disappeared . They also took care of the rats. I then signed up for quarterly treatments, $43.50 every three months and no contract. For the last two years I have had no pest problems. They give me a call before they come and have never missed an appointment. I am in Seattle Washington. The complaints seem to be coming from the Midwest.

Josh Spinner

October 4th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband have signed the contract for a year and he was thinking that the product they use is good enough to address our roach and ants problem. The first time we have a nice guy coming to our house and we have addressed all our concerns, he asked to give some time for the product to work. What was fair enough. Exterior ants was still coming back and roach this walking in the house as they owned the place. Lets give a shot for the second time service, and we gave them a second shot and we waiting for the product have "effect". Today, I had enough... the product is not working for us. So, I gave a shot to call customer service to cancel, not to coming back to treat, because if it was something that have worked for the first time and the second time we had a problem was something else. Of course, all customer service that are able to cancel were in a meeting and they were not able to speak with me. I have tried to tell them that I will pay the cancellation fee, but not for the wave discount, because I was not happy with the product and the results. I don't want they come back every time to re-treat and re-treat and this mean time I have to buy mine own product to spray... What a waste of time and money.

James

September 27th, 2018 Buffalo Grove, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Zero rating for this company. It is totally scam. We were told $99 for 4 times service, now they said it is $99 charge for each time. If you want to cancel the service, you need to pay $275 to terminated contract. Very bad service too! Be aware!

Lydia C de Guzman

September 18th, 2018 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

if there is a zero rating, I will give it a zero. A guy came around our neighborhood and explain the one year service and never explained the prepayment penalty that they will charge if you are not HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE, he basically told me to sign (my bad, I know , but who charge prepayment penalty - especially if their service sucks) the primary reason I avail of their service is for the ants that are going through our patio door and they are still there. I treated the ants with over the counter insect spray and worked better. I was charged $150 prepayment penalty. I hope no one ever sign up for this service.

Gary R. Gray

September 17th, 2018 Olympia, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Couldn't be more pleased! Have worked with other (top name brand) companies and quickly found out they charge far too much for worthless work. Signed up with Insight and found true professionals to work with, especially technician Mike H who carefully explained everything that he was going to do and was extremely patient with my questions while he was performing the job. Looking forward to working with them in future months to keep those pesky pests out of my house!

Doretha Graham

September 15th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a thief they came to my neighbors house tell her that they can killing the flying ants . She referred them to me. The salesmen told me it was a 1 time agreement of $69. I wrote him a check for that amount. They came out in May 2018 and gave me the treatment for the ants. The told me to allow 14 days to see the difference. I waited 14 days and called the office to inform them it was no difference; I still had the flying ants after 2 weeks. The came back out in June and gave me another treat supposedly at now charge. I continued to have the ants. Trying to trust the company i still had the ants. They came back for a 3rd treatment in July 2018 at that time I told the guy that it still wasn’t any change in the flying ants. They fly late evening & at night. He then said he would spray the garage. I never had the ants in my garage just outside only. I received a bill for that than Service for $109.00. They called to notify me of a service that was due 9/6/2018. I advised them that I was discontinuing the service because I still have the ants and don’t come out. As of today 9/14/2018 I still have the flying ants. I got my mail out of the box today and I received a bill from Insight Pest Solutions in the amount of $300.00 I called to inquire about it and the rep by the name of Gabe told me what I already knew that my treatment was a one time agreement charge of $69. So I shouldn’t have a bill. He also told me that Insight do not kill the flying ants we just prevent them. When I ask what do he mean by that he couldn’t explain it. So why am I being bill for service not rendered. I’m customer #905641

Joseph Lukas

September 10th, 2018 West Wareham, MA

We returned from our walk to find a card hanging from our door knob that outlined a summer treatment summary. The name and address on the card was hand written, the address was correct, the name was wrong. The card indicated that our house and lawn had been treated with various chemicals for fleas ticks, ants spiders etc. I was furious because we do not use or permit any insecticides on our property. I called the phone number provided on the card. A woman answered," Customer Service". Shortly after explaining that we received a service that we did not want, I realized she was some type of answering service masquerading as the company's office. She said she would send an email to the company. This was three days ago. No call back, no nothing. After reading the other reviews I realize this is some fly by night outfit designed to take your money. Besides, what are they to do, remove the poison from our property? A very sorry would have finished it. Im debating whether or not to go further with this complaint. On the other hand from the reviews it sounds like what they sprayed my have not contained poison after all because there were many complaints of ineffective treatments.

Lana M

September 1st, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was at a friends house and realized how pest free her home was inside and out, I got her pest company info which was insight and called them, because of the referal we each got $25 off!! they scheduled within 4 days of my call, Mike H was the guy and did a great job, answered all my questions, and took time to ensure everything was done thoroughly and I look forward to seeing him for my next service.

Kenneth Casebier

September 1st, 2018 Beulaville, NC

I have a no soliciting sign on my door and a door to door salesman from insight knocked on my door tonight at 7:30 pm and started out with how sorry he was to bother me but he was going to be in the neighborhood tomorrow spraying and... I sttopped him told him to leave immediately. This company breaks the law and doesn't care, I wouldn't hire them for anything! This is a clear sign of their integrity! I've attached two photos, 1 of my no soliciting sign that's been up since I bought the house and another is a screenshot from a previous review (a year ago) complaining about this very issue and the company responded saying they'll address it! Lies to cover lies, I warn any potential customer to stay clear!

mike yaman

August 28th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

this company is thief , services garbage , i don`t advice no one to join them , they bill you even they don`t show up , they bill you even if you not home , they will send you to collection agency for anything , they will not work with you

JACKIE FERNANDEZ

August 24th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We signed up for their quarterly service with the initial treatment being $69, however, they quickly performed the quarterly service at $99 just 30 days after the initial treatment. The sales lady said the 30 day service was a follow up to the initial service NOT an additional $99 service. Not happy with the bate and switch. Very deceptive. I just heard back from the sales person. They stated their quarterly service is 5x a year. Again, very deceptive. Not sure how they get away with this. From reading other reviews here, it appears this is a recurring theme. I would stay away from them. 8/23/18 UPDATE - After many calls with customer service reps for the last week or so, a manager named Bill called me. He offered me the quarterly service, which I was deceived about, at no cost if I continued with the service going forward as I expected. I explained to him that the relationship had been soured and that home pest control should not require this much work, debate, calls and confusion. My previous pest guy showed up, did the work, and got paid. No confusing contracts or deceptions about quarterly service occurring 5 times year with follow ups costing me more - with no indication of additional cost from Insight Pest Solutions. The fact that I was deceived from the start convinced me that this was not going to work going forward. He apologized and agreed with my frustration and said he would cancel my account. I did not ask about cancellation fees and he did not mention it either. As soon as Bill hung up, I received an email with $300 is fees. Please note, that this was a very deceptive, approximately $470 contract for 1 year. I already paid about $69 and they are charging me $300 to cancel the contract. This is text book corporate bullying. I am pretty sure they will send this to collections but I am ready and will spend what is needed to prevent this company from doing this to other people. This company is out there to deceive people. I will be filing a complaint with local and state consumer agencies as well as the BBB.

Deanna Croghan

August 21st, 2018 Medina, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Jeff just completed our quarterly service and did a great job. He is very polite and provided good advice.

Samuel

August 20th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I don’t understand all the bad reviews. I read the contract before I signed it, like anyone with a monkeys IQ would do. Sales person explained everything as I read the contract with him. It IS 5 treatments, the initial IS discounted more than the quarterlies, and if you want to cancel before the 5 services you signed for, there IS a cancellation fee. When the technician came to service the home he was extremely professional and even showed a 5 minute video from the ceo explaining it was 5 treatments. I then had to sign once again after the technician went over a checklist with me. If I’m not satisfied I get free retreatments and if that doesnt work I get my money back. Simple and hassle free. Great company. 10/10 will recommend

Nancy Lis

August 18th, 2018 Palmer, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up during a promo with the first application for $1.00 and a contract for four additional applications at $125 each within the year. I agreed but had to give them my credit card number to initiate service. However, I clearly stated that I would prefer to be billed by mail since I have had my credit card hacked three times. I did not want automatic payments place on my card. The rep agreed. I booked my first appointment and all went well until they automatically billed my credit card. After a call and discussion with a supervisor, it was agreed that I would place a call to schedule my next appointment (I wanted to be present during service to assure that the areas that needed to be treated were done) and that I would receive a paper bill in the mail. My second contracted service date was without incident. I received a phone call to schedule my next appointment for December. I explained that there would be no reason for service to my New England property in December since my property would be covered in snow. I was told that their product looses it’s efficacy in 90 days. I again explained that I have no insects to treat and the snow didn’t need to be treated . Long story short the spring application went as well as could be expected. I monitored the treatment, was able to point out problem areas of ants in the yard and was billed by mail. This last treatment was again a nightmare. They showed up without an appointment. My neighbor called me at work and he stopped the treatment at my request. I called Insight and scheduled an appointment but they never showed up. I woke this morning to a card in my door listing the details of the treatment they did at 8:30 this morning. I am so glad that this now ends my contracted service. I don’t recommend this company. They are only about the bottom line dollar and no customer service. And in the end, my ant problem in the yard remains.

Will

August 13th, 2018 Columbus, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They sales rep promise services that technicians don't do. Their products don't work. Their customer service is awful.

brian

August 7th, 2018 Brockton, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

i have had a private contractor provide pest control for me for the last 5 years and I was very satisfied but one day i had a representative from Insight Pest Control come to my door and he pitched his company's pest solutions. He told me that i could sign up today i could get a trial first service done for $59 and if i wasn't satisfied i could just call him and cancel the service. Well of course that is not how it works the service was pathetic they just sprayed some solution in front of my doors and it just ran onto my floor, the same with my bathroom. They just barely dusted my gutters with some powder that seem to just blow away in the breeze and the sprayed a little something on some sugar ants i had in my driveway that "I" had to point out to them. I should have taken the bad reviews about Insight to heart and this would not have happened to me. Bottom line is the are the worst pest company out there and i ended up have to still pay in full for one service even though i never got that one service. Steer clear of Insight Pest Control!!

Breeanne Genta

July 31st, 2018 Nampa, ID

They are always on time and do a great job reminding you of your appointments. And if they don't fix your problem the first time they will come back until your problem is fixed.

Zachary Genta

July 20th, 2018 Nampa, ID

They are always on time, professional and kind.

Da'nell Cannon

July 19th, 2018 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really appreciate that this company responds quickly when we've needed extra treatments, plus they are so friendly and positive--both the office receptionist and the service technicians. Jose did a great job today dealing with our wasp problem!

Paul Vorisek

July 15th, 2018 Avon, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The worst, most unethical business I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. It is nothing more than a money making scam. The salesman came to the door cold calling. Trying to be polite, I listened to his pitch and after much clarification on my part, agreed to the terms we discussed. All the terms were lies. He stated the first treatment was to be a discounted rate of about $50, "Cancell at anytime". He also said there would be a free follow-up treatment in 30 days, to just see how things were doing. After the "free" 30 day follow-up, I recieved a bill for $116. I called to inquire why I recieved a bill for the free follow up. The lady on the phone couldn't answer and promised a manager would call me by the end of the following day...right, of course, no one called me. So I called them back and got a hold of a manager. He said the follow-up was never free and that it was stated in the contract of fine print. Shame on me for not verifying the word of the saleman. I asked him to cancel my contract imediately. He said sure, but I owed the $116 plus $189 for the remaining value of the first "discounted" treatment and $100 cancellation fee for a total of $405.00. Also, if I didn't pay, he would send my case off to the collection department. After much arguing, (and claiming he'd probably have to take the money from his own pocket...ya, right again), he agreed to cancell my contract for $266 of which I'm waiting for the bill to arrive. The ONLY reason I'm going to pay it is because it is a lesser hassel and expense than trying to restore my credit. Please stay clear of these scam artists. P.S. The bugs are as bad as ever.

Barbara

July 11th, 2018 Hollywood, FL

if I have a 0 stars. I had someone to come in my house to offer the service. First, he explained to us everything but i asked some questions he answered, so we thought to give them a try it. Well let me tell you all the people that came to my house to do a "SERVICE" they all work different. I ask one of the guys to go upstairs because I still have ants going up, He said no worries once the first floor is done we don't have to go upstairs...... another person came and said we do not spray inside the house.... another one came and said of course we do... I have cal like 5 times to cancel my service nobody has call me back while I'm written my review I been on hold for 25 minutes. I have twins babies DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS COMPANY. So yes people Do not get them you will have the same problem.

Bassem Alhalabi

June 30th, 2018 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company seems to be well advertised for but the bottom line their service is not really effective. The salesman cried at my door to give the company a chance, and he offered different levels of protections and guarantees. Since I got the first service which was not effective at all, I contacted them few times at the hope they come back again and re-spray as they promise, they never responded back to me so I gave up I took the money as a loss. All of the sudden, they automatically scheduled a second service without my consent, and they came to spray in two days ignoring all my complaints! The company is not up to my standards, and the chemicals I used from the local hardware store are much more effective.

Taylor Siren

June 28th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Insight doesn’t allow a chance for pests to remain, their customer service is trustworthy and will get the job done.

Ron Rupp

June 27th, 2018 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible company! Total scam! They sent me an invoice for services but no one actually showed up. Tried to call, but can't get anyone on the phone. Placed on eternal hold. Tried to email, but got no response. Stay far away from this company!

Jennifer

June 15th, 2018 Excelsior, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible! We went from Aptive where they picked up immediately when we called to this place where I haven’t gotten a call back since last week. I’m on hold for ever at all times of day and have also sent emails with no reply. Still haven’t reached anyone weeks later.

CHER HERRMAN DARVILLE

June 6th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

SCAM! First they say that they are giving you a discounted price of $79.99. Then you get charged about 30 days later for $129. No sure what is in their products - no difference in pest control - actually seeing an increase. No appts avail for the "free services" - tried to cancel and now I have to pay $490 additional to get rid of this company. Customer service was worthless! Only gave a 1 star because it wouldnt allow me to give ZERO!

Stacey O'Bannon

May 19th, 2018 University Place, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

David J. came out and he was very professional &courteous. He addressed all of our concern,overall very impressed!

Steve Stockinger

May 8th, 2018 Tacoma, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is a scam! I was told by salesman contract could be cancelled anytime. I did so and they still came to my home. When I notified the man, he said he was the manager and would take care of the issue. now, over a year later I get contacted by a bill collector for $100.00??? WTF?

Britini Herrick

April 6th, 2018 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We tried them for a year and they had to come back at least once after every service because there was no decrease in bugs. They said the return visits were free of charge, well apparently not if they have to come back a 3rd time within a certain period. Right before there last visit i called to cancel there service. They told me i had a credit on my account and would do this annual spraying for free and cancel my account. I called a week later to confirm my account was cancelled and noticed I was charged $77. So i asked them why i was charged if the service was supposed to be free and they said incase they needed to come back out... for 1 my account it closed so why would you keep my money and 2 i cancelled my account because it doesnt work i saw absolutely no difference between when i had the service and didnt so why would i call you back? I am still trying to get my money back!!! I wouldnt recommend them to my worst enemy.

Jeff Carlson/ Tara Savage

October 27th, 2017 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a horrible company!!! Insight Pest Control has insight to your $$$ money....They never disclosed that we were going to be charged quarterly for over $400 total!!! Seriously!!! We asked if we could cancel at any time & told numerous times that "Yes" we could cancel. The guy lied when he opened his mouth! BAD COMPANY & should be turned into the Better Business Bureau. Which is exactly what I am going to do upon finishing this BAD COMPANY to everyone that I can. I would have like to give them a rating of " 0" but that wasn't an option. Started with a 1 star & would have loved to give them a negative star!!!! Crappy customer service too!