Hawx Pest Control

8.7

Visit Site 1-(855) 230-3852

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

William Russell Indianapolis, IN

Courteous, reliable, and consistent. They communicate well through email notifications and receipts.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are very lucky to have employees on our team who strive to provide great service for our customers. Don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Antonio Ortiz Saint Charles, MO

Great communication, effective service, I can count on the technician to be on time and bugs are gone.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied with the services thus far. We look forward to keeping your home pest free!

Vernice Armstrong Stockbridge, GA

They are courteous and accommodating. If I see any bugs after treatment they come back at no cost to me.

Karen Hempstead, TX

The person doing the treatment send pictures of the job as he was working. We were not home at the time, so pictures of the work are appreciated.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Karen! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Mike Shutt Rancho Cucamonga, CA

They're a small Company & they take time with their customers that larger companies are to big for.

Nyiama Anderson Douglasville, GA

I continue to have issues with ants even though they have been out to treat the issue several times. A manager was scheduled to come, but never showed up. I plan on canceling my service.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

These are definitely not business practices that we follow, and we would like to look into this matter further. We are unable to find your account in our system, so we ask that you please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience.

Jorge Garcia Lake Elsinore, CA

Always here on schedule date,, Do good work around the outside perimeter of home ,, Explain the process

Diane Wilson Carmel, IN

Their customer service is great. They are prompt on their services and always work around your schedule.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are very lucky to have employees on our team who strive to provide great service. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Donald Smelcer Apex, NC

THey listen and try to help with our problems. Victoria. who was our last tech did a fantastic job.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Donald. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Era Cooper Arlington, TX

I like their promptness, professionalism, thoroughness, and always eager to help with any pest problems.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied with the services we have provided thus far. We look forward to keeping your home pest free!

Emily Campbell Grand Prairie, TX

Average experience, nothing phenomenal. Techs don't appear to go above and beyond, but are in and out fairly quickly. They do leave a notice on the front door which is nice.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our technicians went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Jacqueline Short Oak Brook, IL

We just love our representative from Hawx. She is delightful to work with and is always so thoughtful and careful of our wildlife in the yard.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are happy to hear that our team was able to address any of the concerns you were seeing around the home. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Herren Sandy, UT

I like the fact they are a very affordable company. They do a pretty good job and are willing to come out in between visits for free.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for showing your appreciation, Herren.

Helena Khan Richardson, TX

They are very familiar with the problem areas and moreover, they let us know their presence in case we have any additional problem areas to cover.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Helena.

Heather Ocampo-Graham Raleigh, NC

Good business always on time giving good service. Always fixes the problem at hand. When something is not right customer service fixes the issue.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Heather. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

G, Houston Glen Ellyn, IL

Hawx has been professional,and worked with us with any concerns we may have had over the past years that they have serviced our property.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, G! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Dwight Vacaville, CA

Good techs and good customer service. Very good at accommodating coming a different day if original time does not work.

Donna Sacramento, CA

I would rate them 4.5. Never had any problems with Hawx. Last week we had problems with Carpenter Ants. Call Hawx and they are coming out Monday free of charge.

Denyel Monti Murrieta, CA

I had previously got a "quarterly service one time plan" and they charged me 5 times and refused to refund it. Saying it was part of the one year quarterly. But their is only supposed to be 4 service. Then on top of that every time they came they had to come back as it didn't work well if at all. To this day it never worked. Ant still came then. And they prob come less nownwith my maintenance then they did with theirs.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Denyel, We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you’ve had with our company.

Dawn Myers Vacaville, CA

They said they could not remove the wasp nest under my 2nd floor eaves because they didn'thave the equipmentfor it. It say they check the bait box but when I check it after they're gone, it is covered with leaves. There is no way it was checked..

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Dawn, We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you’ve had with our company. We would love to address any questions or concerns that you may have. Please reach out to our office if you would like to speak to a representative!

Beverly Brown Lemont, IL

Always have had a good experience With Hawx. The service people are always courteous and let us know when they are coming and what they will be doing. .

Michael R Mccrea Vacaville, CA

Because Trent was extremely attentive and polite. It's our first experience with him. We'd prefer him as our regular service rep..

Lisa Taylor Atlanta, GA

I have asked since the first treatment to please plan to come when I am home. Every single time, the technician will call and say that they are in my area and want to come at a different time. I am fairly certain my back yard has never been fully treated. I have a dog door and no one every calls to make sure I am home to close the dog door. Often, my son's dog is here and if they truly come in the back yard to treat, that dog would not allow the intrusion, therefore I am certain the back yard has seldom been adequately treated.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Lisa, We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you’ve had with our company. These are definitely not business practices that we follow, and we would like to look into this matter further. We ask that you please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience.

Linda Lewis Austin, TX

Seems that the price keeps going up and their window for visits gets shorter. I finally had to call and tell them to wait for the next visit. I will say there are no cockroaches but we still get lots of spiders and wasps.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We always offer a free reservice if you are still seeing any pests. Please contact our office at 855-527-2343 with any questions or concerns.

Kristen Russell Tremonton, UT

They are good just never see them I just make sure they come when they say they do but I have asked about them spraying my trees and they still have not done it!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Kristen. We will make sure to work on that.

Kathleen M Stefun Citrus Heights, CA

they always let me know when they are going to do the service, the job is done and no more bugs in the house and fewer outside too.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Kathleen. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

John Sunderland Woodridge, IL

They seem to show up when i am not here. I don't have a bug problem so that is alright. Letting me know when they are going to be here would be nice.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, John. We will try and work on that.

Jay Cypress, TX

Their product only worked for a few months, once the next bug season came around they were all over my house and I constantly had to have HAWX come out and do another treatment. The techs were never prepared, I requested several times for the inside of my house to be done and every time the tech would arrive unaware that the inside needed to be done as well. Customer service is horrible and rude. This company is a shame.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Jay, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company.

Thomas Marciani Bolingbrook, IL

Ever since we had their service it has been outstanding. One year I had a bee problem and they came out different times without charging me.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for showing your appreciation, Thomas.

Stephen Loper Greenwood, IN

I don't have bugs; they have responded promptly to the 2x I have requested extra visits; they are priced more reasonably than the competition.

Sally Round Rock, TX

My technician is outstanding. He is very polite, gives great customer service, and explains things so you can understand.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Sally. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

R Carol Stream, IL

I have a sever allergy to bee stings and the Hawx team is always very responsive to making sure our home and yard are free from bees

Phil Jackson Greenwood, IN

We had a bed bug problem and you took care of it for us and continued to check back with us to see if we had any problems!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Phil. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Patricia Fish Austin, TX

We have no bugs in the house, for the almost 5 years we've used y'all. That is MY gold standard for a pest control company.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Patricia! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Mr. Barnett Converse, TX

Had an issue with pest but have that issue now that HAwx comes regularly, I don't have a jolt of time so Hawx is quick, easy and convenient.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Mr. Barnett. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Bobby Hoschton, GA

Customer service is always good. They will come back to treat again anytime they are asked. They are always respectful and professional.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Bobby. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Aimee Presley Everett San Antonio, TX

I like that they don't come into the house unless requested and what they do works. We do not have a pest problem in the yard or home.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Aimee! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Delia Melendez Bacliff, TX

Communication is key. They always text and email to notify of time and date they will arrive and if I want them to come inside the home all I need to do is reply back.

Jenn Holly Springs, NC

Fix the problem. They've never been able to successfully fix our Pest Control problem at two separate homes, plus they continue to send out the same text that I've asked that they never have come back to our home because we never see a difference from when he comes to our house versus other techs. .

Frank Maxson Batavia, IL

We've had a little bit of trouble getting constant performance across somewhat changing personnel. When we had a small indoor ant problem it took a couple of return visits to control the problem

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Frank, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company. Please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience to get those taken care of!

Jae Houston, TX

Hawx is able to come to my home and service quickly however, I do have questions at times if they are targeting my home for all pests known to the area as well.

Geraldine Jordan Humble, TX

Respectful is number one reason. When I lost my job n could not keep up my payments they didn't give me no problem with canceling my contract

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for showing your appreciation, Geraldine.

Gail Eisenhart Belleville, IL

Hawx is thorough with their treatment, taking special note of any trouble spots I mention. Service people are always considerate and polite

Jun. 25th, 2021

Jennifer White Lee Lake Forest, IL

Overall, their continuous service has almost eliminated the asian crickets in our basement. I don't feel their service during the winter is as valuable.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Jennifer, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company. Please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience to get those taken care of!

Isabel Cuellar Atlanta, GA

Used to be excellent, but over the last 6-9 months, I have not had contact with the tech that services my home. Have not had the opportunity to ask for anything.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Isabel. Please contact our office at 855-527-2343 with any questions or concerns.

Joe Cloneer San Antonio, TX

Always on time - and if asked to exterminate the interior they do it. If I have to call them to come back they follow through

Jun. 25th, 2021

Ana Rodriguez Arlington, TX

There great and reliable, and very profesional and if something needs to be retreated they will do it ASAP, so your 100 percent satisfied!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Ana. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Amanda Underwood Magnolia, TX

My last few services have been minimal. Specific requests seem to be ignored. But the people are super nice. I am planning to cancel my service as it does not seem worth the money.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Amanda. We look forward to keeping your home pest free!

Alejandro Colton, CA

The appointment times are not accessible or flexible to accommodate my schedule. Additionally, the exterminator does not ring the doorbell to alert the family that they will be fumigating to allow the family to leave if needed, resulting in poor/incomplete fumigation.

Peggy Stange New Berlin, WI

It is hit and miss with the help. The first year they were great the second year it was hit or miss on the techs. One would take 5 minutes when it is a 30 minute job. I had to call them back once and almost twice. I recommended them to a friend and they did not show up when they were suppose to and when they did the job was not done well.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Peggy, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company. These are definitely not business practices that we follow, and we would like to look into this matter further.

Apr. 13th, 2021