Hawx Pest Control

8.7

Visit Site 1-(855) 230-3852

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Tommy Quinonez Riverside, CA

My one request when signing up for service was that all servicing would be done after 3pm. Several times I've had technicians come by before 3pm and only service the front yard, leaving the backyard with ants/spiders/cob webs. Also, I know weather plays a big part but we'll have spiders/earwigs/ants inside the house.

Julie Etringer Huntsville, UT

Employees are knowledgeable and polite. If I have issues between quarterly calls they always help me out. I get a call when to expect them which is nice..

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Julie. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Kendra Schofield Smithfield, UT

Polite, competent workers. Relatively affordable. Consistent schedule and can have them come between treatments for hot spots such as wasp nests, ants, etc.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Kendra.

M. McKeon Indianapolis, IN

Good communication. They let me know when the technician is coming, when he has been there, and if the scheduled appointment is changed. Technician is always polite.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are very lucky to have employees on our team who strive to provide great service. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Michelle N/A Sesker Waxahachie, TX

Come on time when they are scheduled. Very efficient. Send reminders before they come and leave notes of the treated areas and what they used to treat them.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for showing your appreciation, Michelle.

Troy Rialto, CA

Inconsistencies in service. My comment is simple and to the point, but requires 40 characters to explain. The fact that this Survey is required to cancel my service will most certainly permanently end any future relationship or business with this company. I will note that your costumer service representatives were friendly and professional.

Leah Fishers, IN

I had called prior to our quarterly appointment and advised we were having issues with ants so they would be prepared when they got here. The technician did not have the ant gel to treat the ants inside once he got there and I have now had to call and request another appointment.

Mark Buchanan Greenwood, IN

Requested service be done the last week of June or first of July for a July 4th event & they ignored my request & came & performed service without me being there! Not happy with fact I had set time for beginning of July to do & it was ignored! Mark Buchanan

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Mark, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company. Our scheduling system is on an automatic process and sometimes misses those requested days. We would love to speak to you further in regards to your services. Please give our office a call at 855-527-2343.

Michael Gresham Hamilton, OH

The amount of time spent assessing pest problems every visit. Do I really need outside applications in the dead of winter? And after asking technician to treat around window frames where insects get inside of siding to live and lay eggs I've yet to see them actually apply anything to the frames.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Michael, Our winter services are actually the key service of the key. The reason why is because the pests hide in the cracks and crevices of the home. When we come out, we will do a dusting treatment that will get into those holes. When the pests come out for the spring they will get in contact with the product and die off. If you have any other questions or concerns, please give our office a call at 855-527-2343.

Michelle Mahoney Belleville, IL

Constantly have trouble with them servicing while it's raining. I have to ask them to come back, which they seem to not understand. When I question if spraying outside while it's raining is effective, they reply that it isn't. We're seriously considering canceling our service.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Michelle, We are so sorry to hear of the frustrations you’ve experienced with our company. We always offer a free reservice if you are still seeing any pests. Please contact our office at 855-527-2343 with any questions or concerns.

Michael T Naish Indianapolis, IN

For the first several years we would have given them 5 stars; however, we have been dealing with spring tails (a bug that comes through our kitchen plumbing pipes). Hawx has been to our room numerous times to treat but the spring tails never go away completely. We have treated the problem ourselves lately and they are gone!

Keith Jay Citrus Heights, CA

We received notice the tech was coming out to do our service but didn't show up. Then we received smother notice he was coming the following week. My husband moved everything thing off of our patio for the second time, he didn't show again. I called to complain and they got someone out that day but I'm sure if I hadn't called we would have been skipped again.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Keith, These are definitely not business practices that we follow, and we would like to look into this matter further. We are unable to find your account in our system, so we ask that you please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience.

J. Huang Ontario, CA

Not sure if it's not part of the standard visit, but I noticed a lot of cobwebs not knocked down. I could understand not noticing the ones high up, but the ones found by the front door light I thought would have been obvious.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Hello there, We are so sorry to hear of the frustrations you’ve experienced with our company. We would love to come back out for a free reservice to get that taken care of for you. Please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience.

Erica Saint Peters, MO

At first I feel like it was going pretty well-really thorough and our any problem got waaaaay better. After the first 9 months to a year though I feel like they come treat super quickly sometimes and don't really look and pay attention to problems

Kurt Miller Gurnee, IL

They don't show up for your appointment when expected and don't advise you you wont be there and then it takes over a month to get a another date they can come. The quality of the work is excellent however.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that Kurt went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Jamie Moser Justin, TX

They always do a preventative treatment so I don't need spray inside the house. They knock down spider webs, dirt daub ears, and wasp nests around the house and eaves. No pests in my house!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Jamie! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Doreen Pflugerville, TX

The products work and they are always good about coming out again if problems occur because of excess rain or other factors making bugs more present. Unfortunately they don't always have the same technician so treatment is inconsistent

Argelia C. Weber San Antonio, TX

They have always been very thorough and courteous when providing my quarterly service. Once I asked for them to come back and respray my outdoor perimeter which they did gladly and promptly.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied with the services we have provided thus far. We look forward to keeping your home pest free!

Thomas Willson Boerne, TX

Similar to other companies, strong start with a little fade. Techs have a variable eye for things and miss spots that should get treated. It's sort of an expected thing, I have used several companies and feel non knock my socks off regularly but hawk is the one we use

Suzi Coyle Friendswood, TX

They show up when they're supposed to, they let me know ahead of time and even remind me on their way here. I have not had one single problem with them since day 1. They do their job thoroughly, professionally and swiftly.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Suzi! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Samuel baik Corona, CA

Some techs are good and do their job thoroughly however a lot of techs don't get rid of spider webs or spray the entire perimeter of the home such as the back yard or back part of the home. If we pay for a service I shouldn't always have to keep an eye on the tech to see if they are doing their job correctly. I should be able to trust them but they seem to be loosing my confidence in their ability to effectively caring out there duties after the service is paid for... when the tech doesn't do their job I have to schedule an another appointment and wait for weeks for them to come out again and it's annoying

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

These are definitely not business practices that we follow, and we would like to look into this matter further. We ask that you please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience.

Ron W. Sagarsee Kokomo, IN

Because they were very polite and did there job mean while they explained everything they were doing also they called us for about 3 wks after checking to see how things were going , I was very pleased

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Ron. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Nancy Dibert Tomball, TX

I have used HAWX for 3 years and every service tech that has come to my house has been friendly, very professional and thorough. The phone support has also been very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Nancy. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Ann Lena Ballwin, MO

They're not perfect. And I first started with them it's because I got tricked into a one year contract when I thought I was getting a bargain pest control service I don't need pest control that often I'm only using mosquito now

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Ann. The mosquito spay is awesome!

Barbara Burleson, TX

I think they usually do a good job but when it's beginning to rain they need to reschedule the appointment. This time he rushed and did not do a good job as expected. I will have to have them come back out after if ever it stops raining. There was no way a proper job was done.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Barbara, We are so sorry to hear of the frustrations you’ve experienced with our company. We try not to spray on rainy days, let us know if you ever need a reservice.

Janice Comstock Elk Grove, CA

they have very good about emailing the day or two before their visit so i can open the gate. Usually calls that am to remind me. I would be less stressed if my payment in check form was posted the month i mail with out reminders in the email two weeks after i send it.

Janelle Skeen Ogden, UT

My account somehow was canceled. My husband had someone else do our house. I had bugs! I called Hawx, got things straightened out. They came out sprayed haven't seen another bug since

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Janelle! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Jun. 25th, 2021

Carla Ulibarri Ogden, UT

Today our tech was Gage. He went way beyond for us. He climbed under our huge deck and sprayed and knocked down 13 + wasp nests. He quit counting. He is courteous and professional. We were impressed!!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are happy to hear that our team was able to address any of the concerns you were seeing around the home. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Jeanne Saint Louis, MO

Basically this company is great!! They have super nice people and are very helpful an understanding. Took them awhile to stop just scheduling appointments and sending someone over when I didn't need anyone but have seemed to straighten that out. All in all I have really been happy with Hawks

Doug Moore Columbus, IN

They are flexible on their scheduling. They also have been responsive on responding to specific issues. And the bottom line is that i had an "ant problem" prior to Hawx, now I don't!!!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Doug! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Jun. 25th, 2021

Charlotte DeWitt Charlotte, NC

I became very unsatisfied with the contract terms/promotional terms. I should be able to leave at any point if the pest control service is not working. I was told I would owe additional money if a stopped my mosquito services with Hawx because i had gotten a promotional rate on agreement of 8 complete services. I was outraged. I ended mosquito service with Hawx and continued quarterly pest control purely for the fact that i do not have a replacement company to do the job.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We would be happy to send out a manager to assist with any issues.

Dave Wilke Algonquin, IL

service techs that have come out are interested in addressing issues, should there be any. Solutions selected have always had a good impact. If something needs addressing between visits, Hawx is responsive to coming out.

Carmine Temecula, CA

Michael...what a pleasure doing business with you! Michael has been at my house back in October. He remembered where to spray! Thank you for employing such a great associate!!!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Carmine! Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Charles Edward Flinn Greenwood, IN

The treatments have taken care of any problems that I have had and when I called about an ant problem that wasn't resolved they sent someone out and applied a different treatment that took care of the problem.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Charles. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Angela Indianapolis, IN

We've had zero issues with pests since Hawx has been treating our home. They will also dust outdoor structures for carpenter bees, which hasn't been offered to us from past companies.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied with the services thus far. We look forward to keeping your home pest free!

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

Hawx Pest Control has very good customer service and has knowledgable technicians that do the job to the best of their abilities.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied with the service we have provided thus far. We look forward to keeping your home pest free!

Nov. 16th, 2021

Rich Craig Imperial, MO

Excellent customer service, Excellent results, Friendly, Courteous and just all around an excellent experience every time they service my home.

Samuel Taylor Syracuse, UT

They are always happy to come out and take care of my concerns. Always professional and have good contact with me to keep me up to date.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Samuel! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Veronica Collins Texas City, TX

Roaches for worse. They were servicing my home and in laws home where I am living. They would spray and I would not see roaches and when it was time for them to come back there were more roaches. My home on Teel St was infested with roaches and I was paying a fee every three months. I ordered a product from Amazon and for the first time I am seeing dead roaches.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Veronica, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company.

Mary Marietta, GA

At first I was highly pleased, but I don't they are as careful as they initially were about removing spiderwebs, etc. I also get mosquito treatment, and my guests recently had to ask for bug spray because they were being eaten up by mosquitoes.

Sam and Annissa Pierce Dacula, GA

I scheduled an appointment and it was cancelled several times on your end. It was many WEEKS before someone actually showed up and did NOT resolve my issue. The worker was very polite and professional, so the 2 stars are for her.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Sam and Annissa, We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you’ve had with our company.

Luis Gomez Chino, CA

At times it seems your team is more inclined to rush through the scheduled service than doing quality work and taking their time. It is not uncommon for them to be in and out inside of 10 minutes.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Luis, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company. Please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience to get those taken care of!

Larry Horton Corona, CA

Technicians are always on time as scheduled and service is usually effective. Seems since last service there is an abnormal amount of spider activity an webs, especially in and on patio and furniture.

Laura Morris Indianapolis, IN

I don't always know if they are going to come in and spray and/or if they are going to spray the yard. It was my understanding that our agreement was to do all of it. Many times they are not always completed.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Laura, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company. Please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience to get those taken care of!

Michael Roth O'fallon, MO

they need to spray under the entire deck at my home, i still have speders, carpenter bees and other insect on and under my deck. they just spray by the house in the deck area.

Wagley Roseville, CA

Easy to work with, they understand and take care of the situations right away and very flexible flexible to reschedule.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the kind words, Wagley.

Kaushik Ghosh Round Rock, TX

Their process to set up scheduling and letting us know before hand on which date and time they would come and service is really nice.

Laurie Passeretti Lebanon, OH

They did a really good job and the people that came to the house, really everyone I talked too, was very knowledgeable and nice.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the kind words, Laurie.

Lisa Hernandez Fontana, CA

Very thorough and addresses all concerns. Their technicians take care not to harm flowers & trees with chemicals. Prices are extremely reasonable.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Lisa. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Phillip Riverside, CA

Simple and effective. Technicians are friendly and listen to concerned areas. Never had a problem in the three years of use