Turnbull Law Group

9.3

LAST UPDATED: January 24th, 2022

Turnbull Law Group specializes in helping consumers resolve debt and defend against creditors.

The law firm provides attorney-represented debt negotiation in certain states. The minimum debt requirement is $12,000. For clients dealing with financial hardship, and who can make regular deposits into an account to pay for settlements, debt negotiation provides an alternative to bankruptcy.

The firm also provides bankruptcy representation, consumer litigation defense against creditors, and representation for clients dealing with abusive debt collection practices (FDCPA violations).

The Good

• Debt Negotiation Program
  • Clear and Simple Explanations
  • No Fees Charged Until After a Debt Is Settled

Debt Negotiation Program

Through Turnbull’s debt negotiation program, clients may be able to get out of debt faster than with other programs.

The benefits of enrolling into Turnbull’s program include the following:

• Savings — clients may only pay a fraction of what they currently owe
  • Speed — clients can resolve their debt much faster than if they were making the monthly minimum payments
  • Affordability — the monthly deposit is usually less per month than the minimum payments

Turnbull’s attorney-represented program allows potential clients a free one-on-one consultation with an attorney before enrolling.

Additionally, clients will receive a licensed attorney to oversee their entire program and clients will have attorney representation if any of the creditors decide to use legal action to collect the debt.

Those who enroll in the program will make monthly deposits into an FDIC-insured Dedicated Account (owned and controlled by the client). As the funds begin accumulating, the law firm will then create a negotiation strategy based on the creditors and amount owed.

Regarding the negotiation strategy and available funds, Turnbull’s attorneys and negotiators will work directly with the creditors to reduce the amount owed. When an agreement is reached, the attorney will present it to their client for approval.

Once approved, funds in the Dedicated Account will be used to pay the creditors and Turnbull’s fees for that settlement. The process is continued until all debts are paid off.

Depending on the situation, the program can last anywhere between 24–48 months.

Clear and Simple Explanations

Turnbull’s website thoroughly explains debt negotiation, consumer litigation, and bankruptcy law in a clear and concise way that helps clear up any potential questions.

When it comes to legal issues, many people don’t fully understand their rights. This can lead to debt collectors and creditors taking advantage of the situation. Turnbull Law Group strives to help clients navigate the often-confusing world of legal services. The law firm helps clients make well-informed decisions and walks clients through the “jungle of legislation, procedural court requirements, and unexpected challenges.”

No Fees Charged Until After a Debt Is Settled

With debt negotiation, the law firm doesn’t get paid until the client accepts a settlement offer. Unlike other types of legal services, there are no up-front retainer fees with debt negotiation.

The Bad

• Limited Availability

Turnbull services are limited to the states in which their attorneys are licensed to operate. Its debt negotiation services are only available to consumers with $12,000 in debt, who are experiencing a financial hardship, and who can put money aside into a bank account to pay off settlements. To find out details about how debt negotiation works and if they qualify, consumers need to call a certified debt consultant to see if they qualify for the law firm’s services.

The Bottom Line

Turnbull Law Group is a law firm and debt relief agency specializing in helping consumers deal with debt and creditors. The law firm’s website is a great source of information for people looking for information about bankruptcy, financial management, and debt relief. Turnbull focuses on serving consumers and business owners who are overwhelmed by the complexity of legal domains such as The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), bankruptcy law, consumer protection law, and business law.

However, the law firm explains that the information on the site is not to be used as legal advice and may not always reflect current legal developments or variations of the law in different jurisdictions. It’s best to contact Turnbull Law Group directly to ensure its services are right for you.

4.8

Donna Philadelphia, PA

Everyone working my case has my best interest in mind. They are very easy to work with and explain the process to where I can understand. If I do have any questions, they are quick to answer and to make sure I understand. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast they return my phone calls. I really like the client dashboard. I can see what I owe and how much of a savings when my creditors agree to a amount. They really go to bat for you. I would highly recommend Turnbull Law Group to anyone,

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We appreciate your lovely feedback and for recommending our program, Donna! It is always rewarding to hear how much of an impact we've made to our clients lives and how well they are being treated since our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients. We hope to continue providing a supportive and pleasant atmosphere for you. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your financial journey! Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group.

Jan. 17th, 2022

Derek Streidl Strongsville, OH

I was lured in with the same promise all its "customers" are, that this company will help settle your debt. But in the same month, i was able to negotiate all my debt on my own, for a fraction of what Turnball could. When i asked to be removed from the program, there began the mountain of stress. On my first phone call, i was assured by the man my program was terminated and my full $400 refund would be on its way. Cut to 14 days later, still no refund and so i call again. This time, another CSR named Erika answers and tells me im lying, that i never called and canceled and that nobody would ever cancel their service. She continued to speak rudely, laughing along the way and popping bubblegum in the phone loud enough to hear. She also was zero help in canceling and i had to call a third time, where someone finally assisted me in canceling. They refunded me less than half of my money for the 2 weeks i was in the program, calling it "lawyer fees" and basically demolished my credit score. Big warning, this company is a massive scam and only seek to drain your funds without doing anything constructive for you. Stay away, they would beat your elderly mother for a dollar.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We never intended to disappoint you, Derek. Our goal is to support our clients' every step. An account specialist will be reviewing your account shortly. We will be sure to reach out to you if necessary. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Jan. 25th, 2022

Pamela L Howard Danielson, CT

I want to start off by saying the Turnbull Law Group was recommended by a government website. That in itself made me feel like I was in good hands. Not long after my 1st deposit, maybe even a few days, I already had a debtor who was negotiated to settle which they did. I never for a million years believed they would work this hard for me so soon but they did and continue to. I highly recommend this Law Group to everyone who has debt issues and what other kind of law Turnbull may handle. They will work just as hard for you as they did for me. Give them a chance, you won't regret it.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Your amazing feedback is appreciated, Pamela. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group.

Dec. 2nd, 2021

Pamela Eddins Los Angeles, CA

Turnbull Law Group was highly recommended and they were perfect for me. I've been with them about 2 years now and I'm on my last debt consolidation. They resolved the 5 debt consolidations for me. They answer your question promptly and they're very concerned about the customer. I would highly recommend them to anyone that have a debt problem.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Thank you for recommending our program, Pamela! We are thrilled to accompany your journey to financial freedom. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group to be your guide.

Carol Sharp Vacaville, CA

I really appreciated the kindness and competency of your customer support employees. I especially want to give a special shout out for Danielle, the manager of my local branch. She was patient and transparent in the processes and answered all of my questions..

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Carol, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-674-1504 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group!

TiffanyS

Within the first week of me being a Client, I already had a settlement come through! They work very quickly and diligently to help you resolve your debts. I love being in control of my Journey, I am responsible for approving the settlements and approving where the funds go. This gives me a piece of mind!

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Excellent feedback, Tiffany. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. If any questions come up along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out at 800-674-1504. Thank you for being the best part of Turnbull Law Group. Here's to your financial freedom!

Nov. 1st, 2021

Marie Londonderry, NH

Started with them in April of 2021 and they have already Settled 5 out of my 6 accounts. Couldn’t be more pleased and should be debt free in 2 to 3 years. Can’t thank them enough.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Congratulations on the progress you've made, Marie! You are aggressively making your way toward your financial freedom. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group.

Dec. 14th, 2021

Teresa L Atlanta, GA

Let me just say that Turnbull Law Group has made this an easy process for me. I had close to $20,000 in debt due to various reasons, such as job loss and poor health. After 1 year in the program all of my debts have been settled for a minimum of 50% less than what I owed. I haven't missed one payment and I am now down to just under $5000 left owed. To those that stated your credit score dropped...turnbull explains this to you in the beginning. My score dropped significantly for a few months but its been steady climbing back up for about 6 months. I can't thank you enough Turnbull Law. You have changed my life.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Wow! Congratulations, Ms. Teresa! It sounds like you are doing an amazing job in our program. Thank you for contributing your success to the service we provide. It is a pleasure to provide a service that leads to brighter financial futures. Hang in there. You can do this! Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group to reach your financial goals. Here's to your financial freedom!

Jul. 2nd, 2021

Janie Brown's Winchester, VA

Everyone has been so nice and friendly. They have explained the program and made it easy to follow. Very happy so far!!!

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Janie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-674-1504 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group!

Jan. 4th, 2022

Debra Rossi Johnson City, TN

So pleased with turnball law firm representing my interest and explaining the process in detail with no rocks un turned

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Terrific feedback, Debra! Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to financial freedom.

Jordan Akron, OH

They are very professional and got me moving on settling my debts way faster than expected. They are great at answering any questions that I may have also.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Your amazing feedback is appreciated, Jordan. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Nov. 10th, 2021

Pauline Abernathy Tucker, GA

Very effective! The process can be scary and seem like you are taking a bad risk but, it is paying off and I am thankful for the quick turnaround with my credit and finances.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Terrific feedback, Pauline! Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to financial freedom.

Mandy Bennett Shawnee, KS

They are absolutely wonderful, getting my credit restored quickly so I can buy the house with the land that I want. Absolutely would recommend this company for anyone needing credit repair.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Terrific feedback, Mandy! Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to financial freedom.

Oct. 15th, 2021

Josh Peterson Pawtucket, RI

Turnbull Law Group has inspired only confidence for me in a situation that otherwise should be very unnerving. Everyone I have spoken with has demonstrated great respect, knowledge and compassion. Would definitely recommend to anyone throwing their hands in the air, overwhelmed with outstanding debt that way I was.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Your amazing feedback is appreciated, Josh. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. We strive to provide our clients with the utmost level of customer service. Always feel free to reach out when assistance is needed. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group to reach your financial goals.

Sep. 20th, 2021

Jeannine Watts Waycross, GA

I am hopeful that this process will help me clear up all of my debt. So far the process has been painless. As long as I keep making my payments I am hopeful my credit will be restored. Turnbull has been very efficient and helpful.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Great feedback, Jeannine! Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to financial freedom.

Sep. 13th, 2021

michael E johnson Johnstown, OH

I was drowning in credit card dept. I'm a senior citizen on a fixed income. I was skeptical at first. I had 6 accounts. I started in Feb. 2021 and they all ready have 2 of them payed off and another in negation. I have nothing but praise for Turnbull.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Thank you, Michael, for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We're honored to be your financial solution. We hope to continue providing an awesome experience each time you connect with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group.

Aug. 30th, 2021

John Curry Twinsburg, OH

The group as a whole is easy to access. They are very knowledgeable. Their customer service is as good as it gets. Friendly. Respectful. Efficient. The lawyers are sharp down to earth and on point in their information and execution of their plan.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Thank you, John, for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We're honored to be your financial solution. We hope to continue providing an awesome experience each time you connect with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group.

Aug. 9th, 2021

John M. Zmijewski Bristol, CT

It’s only been a couple months since my initial contact with the Turnbull folks but my FIRST IMPRESSION of their PROFESSIONALISM and EQUALLY IMPORTANT EVIDENT VAST KNOWLEDGE of their specific legal specialties led to a nearly immediate decision to proceed with what is now our OFFICIAL “Lawyer/Client Relationship”. I feel quite confident that I have EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE said relationship will only grow stronger and STRONGER as we move forward to accomplish my Financial Goals! John M. Zmijewski Farmington, CT

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We appreciate you for taking the time to share this with us today since we take every opportunity to get better at serving our clients. Excellent feedback, Mr. Zmijewski. It's great to hear how pleased you are with our service efforts. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to financial freedom. Here's to a successful journey!

May. 27th, 2021

Alice Marsh Saint Charles, MN

Very responsive and good communication. I received my first communication quickly afte

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Your amazing feedback is appreciated, Alice. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group to reach your financial goals!

Fred Collins Atlanta, GA

Turnbull Law Group has made me feel financially stable with their efforts in making me debt free at a certain time in the near future. every representative that I have talked with is friendly and professional makes me feel I made the right choice in becoming debt free.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Excellent feedback, Mr. Collins. Hearing that our service has provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding. It is an honor to be your solution to financial relief. We also appreciate you for speaking so highly about our Client Services team. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications and updates. Thank you for being the best part of Turnbull Law Group!

Jun. 25th, 2021

Sharalee Insley Cincinnati, OH

My questions are always answered, in a very clear, and understandable way. I don't have any negative thoughts as regards Turnbull Law Group as a whole. I am so grateful for all of their help. Working with them has been a much needed relief.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We're grateful for the amazing feedback, Ms. Insley. Our advocates in Client Services pride themselves on providing the utmost level of service. Thank you for recognizing our efforts! As you continue the journey, please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Matthew Fischer Fredonia, KS

Turnbull Law group has been a blessing to work with. Anytime I have a question, and I have A LOT, their customer service team has always answered me with confidence and grace. I am fortunate to have found them and that they are willing to help me with my financial needs.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Your feedback is appreciated, Mr. Fischer. It's great to hear you are confident when speaking with our Client Services team. We're available 7 days a week to support every step of your journey. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important updates and communications. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group. Here's to your financial freedom!

Jun. 11th, 2021

Freddie Collins Atlanta, GA

Have been in contact with customer service and I was satisfied with the response I received concerning my question. The representative was friendly and professional and gave me a feeling that my concern was the utmost important.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you, Freddie, for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. Here's to a successful journey! Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group!

May. 7th, 2021

Ed Incillo Watertown, CT

When ever I call to speak to someone about my account, the person on the other end is always pleasant and helpful. They have the answers to my questions. Also would like to thank Turnbull Law Group for their prompt action and settlement reached on behalf of myself. One more to go!!

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Way to go, Ed! Congratulations on the progress you've made. We appreciate your amazing feedback! Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to your financial freedom!

May. 5th, 2021

SLburlingame Ashtabula, OH

Hello, my husband and I have been clients for over a year. Customer is service is great, and the representatives will always treat you with courtesy and respect. The other great part is a attorney will contact you themself to go everything and answer any questions you may have. The attorney will also periodically check in to let us know of any issues or just to keep us updated. Thank you Turnbull Law Firm.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experiences with us! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Making sure our clients feel well-supported is our number one focus. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group. Here's to a brighter financial future!

Apr. 8th, 2021

Tammy S Fradeneck Macon, GA

I was a little nervous about signing up to reduce my credit card debt. After 6 months of paying my monthly payment I was very pleased to find out one of my credit cards was settled. Now I can feel a little less nervous about the the settlement of the one card. The staff are very helpful and you feel at ease. I lnow it is going to take more yime to settle the other cards balance but I feel so good about my decision on using Freedom Debt Relief program . And Trumbull Law Group.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Congratulations on your first settlement, Tammy! You should be very proud about the progress you're making. We are thrilled to accompany your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a successful journey!

Apr. 8th, 2021

Sharon Jefferson Toledo, OH

In just a year they already settled two of my accounts and one was quit a large one! when calling client support I feel at ease and I get all my answer quickly! The client support team an attorneys have a excellent communication between them, cause client support has all the updates on my accounts right in front of them on their computers! I also keep them informed at my end!

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We cannot thank you enough, Sharon, for sharing such amazing feedback! We'd also like to congratulate you on the progress made so far! It's rewarding to hear how pleased you are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a successful journey!

Mar. 10th, 2021

Margaret M. Soulia Norwich, CT

It is both a privilege and an honor to give others who are feeling overwhelmed and drowning in debt. I began in March of 2020, around the time COVID-19 really kicked in. I made the decision to turn to Turnbull and consolidate my debt. They have been wonderful!! They have been totally committed to resolving my debt completely and am pleased beyond words what they have done for me and will continue through until the end. A wonderful group to work with and they are committed to resolving any and all concerns you may have.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Margaret! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Turnbull Law Group!

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Vilissa Talcott Grovetown, GA

Turnbull Law Group has taken everything out of my hands. No more stress or worry! They got a list of my creditors and let me know how much to set aside each month to see about lowering what I owe. They contacted my creditors and started negotiations with them. I ignore phone calls, and any mail I get from my creditors, I fax to Turnbull. They have already negotiated a transaction with one of my creditors, and I have accepted that offer! And I have only been with them a couple of months!

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Congratulations, Ms. Talcott, on your first settlement! We appreciate your amazing feedback. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group.

Marcy Vick Williamsburg, VA

they let you know ever step that they are doing and have always been there when i need to anything

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Your amazing feedback is appreciated, Marcy. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. Always feel free to connect with us when support is needed. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group to reach your financial goals.

Jan. 4th, 2022

Amy Good Middletown, PA

Quick responses when asking questions and my case was settled fast

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Amy! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-674-1504 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Parson, Kathryn Las Vegas, NV

In my one experience they were fast, efficient & understood my needs quickly.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We are so happy to hear that, Kathryn! Providing our clients with the utmost level of service remains our number one focus. Always feel free to reach out when assistance is needed. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group to serve your financial needs.

Oct. 19th, 2021

Beauty Warner Robins, GA

I have not had any problems, they have always helped whenever needed

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Terrific feedback, Beauty! Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to financial freedom.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Zb55 Belleville, KS

Our experience with Turnbull has been a very positive one. We are one year into our four year program, and have been able to significantly increase our payments with the goal of ending the program early. Don’t be shocked after Turnbull negotiates your first settlement, and you see a chunk of the funds you’ve deposited go to then as a fee - Turnbull has been able to negotiate many of our accounts down to 50% or so of the balance that was due. They will take a fee with each settlement, but it is all calculated into the scheduled deposits so that you will never have a bill. There are better ways to get out of credit card, payday loan, or other debts, but this option is for those that are far enough down the debt road that the only other option is bankruptcy. Communication with Turnbull ha also been outstanding. I’ve never had any issues with getting a hold of anyone and getting any questions answered.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We appreciate your amazing feedback! It's so great to hear how pleased you are with our service efforts. Our goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a debt-free future. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Glenda Adesokan Bloomfield, CT

Very easy to contact and speak to someone who can answer your questions...I felt relieved by my explanations to my questions...

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Glenda, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-674-1504 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group!

Jason Ard Milledgeville, GA

It’s hard to know who to trust these days. Turnbull has really made life less stressful handling the evil credit card industry. Jason

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Jason, thank you for taking the time to review your program! We take pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Barbara Leslie West Frankfort, IL

I just recently signed up but so far they're staying in touch with me and they're telling me everything that I need to know if I have any questions they're really good about answering all my questions

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Welcome to Turnbull Law Group, Ms. Barbara! We are thrilled about this opportunity. Thank you for speaking so highly about the service you've received. Please remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications and updates. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a brighter financial future!

Jul. 27th, 2021

Laura Glastonbury, CT

Turnbull worked with me to ensure I had a plan without throwing me in further debt and greatly helped when COVID took a turn for the worse and I needed funds. Highly recommended if you are looking to get rid of debt and bankruptcy is just not an option for you!

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We cannot thank you enough for sharing how pleased you are with our service, Ms. Laura! Making sure our clients feel well-supported is our number one focus. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step toward financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group to be your guide.

Apr. 27th, 2021

Kara Chappell Suffield, CT

Turnbull has made resolving my debt a journey that brings peace of mind instead of stress. With the pandemic I could not have asked for a better team during such a tumultuous time. I would highly recommend them and their quick ways of contacting making authorizing settlements so easy!

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Amazing feedback, Kara! Hearing that our service provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding. We also appreciate you for recommending our program. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Turnbull Law Group!

Mar. 3rd, 2021

Jae Steele Jacksonville, FL

Turnball law has been a saver! They worked quickly to help me start to resolve my debt issue. I am currently in the program and have been for 6 months now and I just got my first settlement and I am so excited to see where things will be in a year or two.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Congratulations on your first settlement, Jae! We appreciate you for taking the time to share this with us. It is our pleasure to provide a service that leads you to a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to getting there!

Mar. 1st, 2021

Danny Denney Dayton, OH

First and formost I would like to thank you for your help. I have not recieved any notice from Discover card one way or other. Also American Express has been in touch with me to let me know they have canceled my credit. Thank you for your insistance. Danny Denney.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Mr. Denney. It sounds like you have a great understanding of how our process works. If any questions come up, Client Services is available Monday - Friday to support your financial needs. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group!

Steve Barberton, OH

Working with them has been nothing short of professional and stress free! Everyone, and I mean everyone, has been a pleasure to work with! Couldn't be happier with the level of attention I have recieved along with the service.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Welcome to Turnbull Law Group, Steve! Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to financial freedom. We're grateful to know how pleased you are with our efforts. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group.

Antonio Aponte Spartanburg, SC

What I like the best about this company is that they are on top of everything I couldn't be more excited to have you guys help me out thank you so very much I will recommend this company to anyone that's going through the same thing I'm going through

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Amazing feedback, Antonio! We appreciate you for taking the time to share this with us. Thank you for recommending our program! Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step toward financial relief. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to getting there!

Feb. 2nd, 2021

Aldeth Kennett Square, PA

they were easy to work with and listened to my concerns

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Thank you for your lovely feedback, Aldeth! It's a pleasure to know that our representatives continue having great interactions with our clients since that is our top focus. Always feel free to reach out when assistance is needed. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group to serve your financial needs.

Oct. 19th, 2021

Connie Shaeffer Missouri Valley, IA

Easy to deal with, friendly representative

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Connie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your success thus far and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group!

James Clare Reston, VA

Resolved this issue timely and to my satisfaction

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Thank you, James, for sharing your exciting feedback with us today! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group as your guide to financial freedom.

Darcell Rogers Atlanta, GA

Since signing with Turnbull I been at ease knowing they have my best interest throgh communication when they resolve a debt issue

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Terrific feedback, Darcell. Hearing that our service has provided you with ease is beyond rewarding! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Debra Crosby Columbus, OH

When I reached out, they contacted me within a few days. The rep explained everything that would be happening and was very patient and helpful with my questions and concerns.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We're always happy to assist, Ms. Crosby. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us to gain a greater perspective of the program. Always feel free to reach out when additional support is needed. Thank you for choosing Turnbull Law Group to reach your financial goals.

Jul. 21st, 2021

David Stewart

I’m new I haven’t had enough time to build up my account funds but so far everyone has been wonderful to me I know I made the right choice thank you

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

Welcome to Turnbull Law Group, David! We're looking forward to accompanying you on your journey to financial freedom. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications regarding your account. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Jul. 21st, 2021

S.M. Rindge, NH

I signed up for debt settlement with this company almost 2 years ago and they have still not negotiated my largest debt. They keep justifying not doing what they said they would because "there's not enough money in the account" even though I have been making payments twice a month via automatic withdrawals from my account this entire time. Now that debt has grown even larger and the company is trying to serve me with papers so I will now also be responsible for all of their legal fees and the cost of the sheriff trying to deliver them multiple times. This company still does not care and the lawyers will not get involved until I have the paperwork, except I will never have the paperwork because they don't have my address (since at the instruction of this company I changed all of my contact information to their info). I sent them emails advising that my debt was transferred to a collection company over a year ago and they refuse to get in touch with this company to give them information for where to send these legal papers. They don't care how many legal fees and sheriff visits I have to pay for. They refuse to do anything. Their lawyers aren't any more helpful, the one I managed to get in touch with (only because I had her phone # from an email earlier on) pretty much said that if I'm lucky this debt will be settled for around the original amount. what is the point of even doing this debt settlement program them?? just for them to profit off of poor people's debt? PATHETIC! Their customer service is a joke, their email replies are incredibly lacking. By the time this is all said and done I will not have saved any money thanks to all the extra late, interest, & legal fees on top of the thousands of dollar they are charging me for their so called "services". I would have been better off filing bankruptcy. I would NEVER recommend anyone fall for this scam, do not do business with this company. all working with them will do is make them thousands of dollars.

Reply from Turnbull Law Group

We never intended to disappoint you or for you to have a poor experience. Unfortunately, some creditors are more aggressive than others in their collection efforts. It sounds like you were dealing with some challenging creditors, and we can understand how that would be frustrating. Please know that we share the common goal of resolving the enrolled balances as quickly as financially possible. However, our responsibility to you is to make sure the terms of the agreement can be abided by, and we do not run the risk of potentially losing a settlement due to a shortfall in funding. We constantly work with our Client Services team in efforts to improve the service provided to our clients. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used as another opportunity to do so. Thank you for allowing Turnbull Law Group the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a brighter financial future.

Jun. 24th, 2021