Boomer Benefits

8.2

Linda M. TX

My husband and I used Boomer Benefits when we first retired in 2019. They were extremely helpful in explaining the Medicare process and supplemental insurance. Most recently, Brandon T helped us in switching my husband’s supplemental because of increasing premiums. While in the process, he answered numerous questions we had regarding my MIL’s insurance issues with Medicare Advantage and how to get her back to traditional Medicare. We highly recommend Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Linda, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Brandon. We are happy to know he could help your husband find a more cost-effective plan and answer your questions about your MIL's Advantage plan. We appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating!

May. 25th, 2023

MARISA Gimeno San Diego, CA

Jacob C of Boomer Benefits helped us a lot about making the final decision in choosing the right plan for us. He is very knowledgeable and was able to respond to a lot of concerns we had in mind about Medicare. He is very respectful and accommodating. We are so glad we went to Boomer Benefits during this very difficult period of transitioning to Medicare.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad Jacob could help you with your Medicare plan choices and address your concerns. Thank you for trusting us to help you with Medicare. We greatly appreciate your review!

May. 24th, 2023

Errin Cushing Yakima, WA

I learned about Boomer Benefits from my brother who had a very good experience with them so I called them when I suddenly lost my employer insurance and needed to sign up for a Medicare plan. Jacob N was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in explaining how everything works and found a plan to meet my needs. I thought I would be stuck with expensive poor insurance! Not true! And their service is FREE! Thank you Jacob N!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Jacob! We are pleased to know he could be so helpful and explain everything clearly so you can make an informed decision about what is best for your healthcare needs and budget. We appreciate your 5-star rating!

May. 22nd, 2023

Gean Westbrook, CT

Loved the fact Allyson G was able to save me over $111 on a bill that I didn’t have to pay. Received the bill from doctor and felt I didn’t have to pay it. Called BB and case was assigned to Ally who told me she would look into it. She did and found Medicare & my supplement paid for everything and I shouldn’t have gotten a bill. She took care of talking to Medicare and my doctors office. No stress was the best part!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gean, thank you for sharing your experience with Allyson. We are glad she was able to help you resolve this billing issue. Thank you for trusting us to help you when these sorts of things occur! We greatly appreciate your 5-star review.

May. 16th, 2023

Betty Jong Anaheim, CA

I called Boomer Benefits to inquire about Medicare Supplement insurance. Nathan T answered the phone and guide me through the whole process. He is so knowlegable and I signed up with Boomer Benefits that day. It is the best company, so far and Nathan T is the best person I worked with. He even followed up with a call later on. Thank You Nathan for all your help

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Betty, thank you for sharing your experience with Nathan! We are glad he could help make the process a bit easier. We appreciate all your kind words and feedback!

May. 8th, 2023

Skip Wisenbaker Asheville, NC

Boomer Benefits has been a God-Send to me. Chasaty A has been their representative and has followed through with every promise she has made to me. She has made helpful suggestions and worked diligently to find the best plan for me and my needs. Her professionalism, listening skills, reassurances, and encouragement of us being a "team" to accomplish all I needed, has been a gift. I would recommend Boomer Benefits to anyone, because I have been 5-star grateful for their assistance.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Skip, thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! We are thrilled to hear that Chasaty could provide such excellent customer service to you and follow through on the things she said. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating. Please don't hesitate to call us in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Apr. 24th, 2023

Wanda Hoffmann Mt. Pleasant, SC

Everyone who has ever dealt directly with an insurance company should know about Boomer Benefits. They are so helpful & can answer all your questions. I needed their help several years ago & again recently. Peter M was the agent who helped me this time. Very nice & knowledgeable & gave me the options to help me make the right decision for my needs. Boomer Benefits will call you back when they say they will & are always available to answer any questions. I highly recommend them. W. Hoffmann

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so happy to hear Peter could assist you and answer your questions. Thank you for your recommendation. Don't hesitate to call in the future if you have any questions or concerns. We are always happy to help!

Apr. 21st, 2023

Rob B

I used Boomer Benefits when I was looking to signup for Medicare. The explained what has to be one of the most complex government programs ever created. Recently I had a problem with a medical bill and the reason Medicare rejected it. I called and Natasha R was there to take care of my issue and get it resolved. Thank you Natasha and Boomers for hiring such quality people. Rob B

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rob, we are glad Natasha could assist you with a billing issue and help you to get it resolved. Thank you for trusting us to help you with Medicare!

Apr. 20th, 2023

Richard Crews Jacksonville, FL

I just want to thank Julia P at Boomer Benefits. She definitely went above and beyond in helping me with some claims from my insurance company. I am so glad I went through Boomer Benefits when I first got Medicare. They have helped me several times with payments, overpayments, and claims. These are people you can really depend on! Julia was extremely nice, and a pleasure to work with. So hard to find good kind people these days, but she definitely fits that "greatly kind" description. Thank you so much!!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Richard, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Julia! We are so happy to hear she could assist you with a claim issue. Thank you for trusting our team to be there for you when you need help with Medicare. It truly means a lot to us! Thank you again for your review and 5-star rating!

Apr. 19th, 2023

$57Us Rincon, GA

When my wife signed up for a Medicare plan, she used Anthony S at Boomer Benefits. He was very knowledgeable about everything that was available and easily walked her through the process. When I signed up for a Medicare plan, I contacted Anthony at Boomer Benefits and he made the process quick and easy. I highly recommend Anthony if you are looking for someone to assist you through the process. Thank you, Anthony!

10 months ago Edited April 6, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendation! We’re happy Anthony was there to help and make the process easier. We will pass along the kind words!

Apr. 12th, 2023

Mark Overholt Eugene, OR

We were fortunate to have found Boomer Benefits who assisted us in getting setup with our Medicare coverage. Very informative and helpful. In addition, they have helped us resolve bills we received that we thought should have been covered by our Medicare carrier. Just today we received a call from Alexis P. to notify us that they had resolved a $300+ bill that we would have otherwise had to pay out of pocket. Thanks Boomer Benefits and Alexis.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mark, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Alexis! We are so glad she could help you resolve this bill. Thank you for trusting us to be able to help you with these types of issues. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and give us a review!

Apr. 5th, 2023

Prabakaran R Milwaukee, WI

I had recently gone thru Boomer Benefits for completing Medicare , supplemental & prescription insurance. It was a wonderful experience. Representative Larry W was amazing and had deep knowledge and understanding of my requirements. He made sure all the fine prints are explained. He identified the best Part-D drug plan. I had also taken help from the customer services group and they were very helpful. Boomer Benefits did exactly what they had said in the various videos which I had viewed. Larry also guided me step by step to ensure that all forms are completed correctly.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Larry! We are glad he could explain things clearly and help guide you step by step in the process. Thank you for allowing us to help you with your Medicare. Don't hesitate to call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

S K Sequim, WA

Customer Review Video

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We love to receive this type of feedback! We are glad Linda could answer your questions and help you explore your Medicare plan options. Thank you for sharing your experience with Elizabeth as well. We are pleased to know she could answer some Medicare billing questions for you as well. Thank you so much for trusting us to help you with your Medicare needs and for taking the time to give us a review!

Janis Whitaker Austin, TX

I am so thankful to have found Boomer Benefits to help me with Medicare Coverage for both myself and my husband. Tina K was so friendly and informative. I had a lot of questions and she was very knowledgeable about the products and never seemed to mind all of my questions. I would highly recommend contacting Tina if you are looking for any type of coverage! She was the best!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Janis, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team! We are so glad Tina could provide such helpful customer service and answer your questions. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating!

Donna Marie from CT Newtown, CT

I highly recommend Boomer Benefits. Bill W the rep my husband and I spoke with was an encyclopedia of Medicare and a Medigap Insurance benefits. His patience and ability to immediately answer all our questions was greatly appreciated! We had 2 calls which both lasted over an hour and he expertly answered all of our many questions. We are probably going to retire to SC or GA from CT and Bill explained how to proceed with possibly switching Plans before our move.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Donna, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bill! We are so glad he could answer your questions and explain your options clearly. We greatly appreciate your feedback and 5-star rating!

Mar. 31st, 2023

Richard Gould Solon, OH

My wife and I get excellent service from Boomer Benefits (BB). Alexis P is the BB agent we are currently working with. Alexis responds and always help us when we are stuck or get an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) that is unclear. I do have a related question. It seems to me that BB is currently understaffed because the actual wait time between returned calls is longer and the time announced by the voicemail message has increased as well. I would be most pleased if Danielle R could respond to me since she appears to the spokesperson for BB. Thank you.

Karen Davis Kenosha, WI

By far the best company that I have worked with. They have answered all of my questions and was very patient with me. Peter M was great I would have given more stars if I could. He dealt with all of the questions that I had about my insurance. This is the company to go with especially if you are on Medicare they found me a company that has great benefits and the handle all of any problems you might have. No more going to multiple places (insurance, Pharmacy, etc.) they handle everything. I will never go anywhere else. love these guys!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Karen, thank you for sharing your experience with Peter. We are so happy to hear that he could answer all your questions and make sure you understand everything. Don't hesitate to call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

Mar. 21st, 2023

William Dugan New York, NY

Boomer Benefits provides an outstanding service with regard to navigating Medicare. I have utilized their expertise on a couple of occasions in the past year and each issue was resolved in a timely manner. Most recently, Ruth O addressed a problem with a medical invoice for me. Ruth was professional, personable, and determined in resolving the issue. I have been very satisfied with this service

11 months ago Edited November 20, 2023

Reply from Boomer Benefits

William, we are glad Haley could help you resolve this issue and follow up to ensure it was all taken care of. We greatly appreciate your review and for trusting us to help!

Almost 65 in Kentucky Princeton, KY

I am turning 65, my sister-in-law sent me a book I didn't think I needed. She was right I did need the book and Boomer Benefits. I was first connected to Jessica Y for my insurance needs. She worked with me and got me into a plan that sounds wonderful and for a lot less than what I was planning to spend. Then she connected me with someone that could help with the drug part of my insurance. Juliette T helped with a plan that should save me a lot of money. She also supplied me with a coupon that will save me even more. I've been very pleased with their prompt and money saving service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad you were connected with Jessica and that she could help you with your Medicare plan options. We are also happy to know Juliette could get you all set up with your Part D plan and help you with saving some money. Thank you so much for trusting us to help you with your Medicare needs and for your 5-star review!

evergreen

I have reached out to Boomer Benefits a couple of time and each time I get excellent customer service. My most recent call connected me with Haley W. Not only was she kind but she was knowledgeable as well. Customer service is huge in my book. I've grown tired of customer service reps who sound as though they just got out of bed, cannot open their mouth to speak, or, who have no interest in doing their job. It's refreshing to find people who care. Thank you Haley W. and thank you Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Haley! We are so glad she could provide you with excellent customer service and care about helping you. We greatly appreciate your review and feedback!

Gloria Turner Houston, TX

I had Supplemental Medicare Plan but doing the re-enrollment period for January 2023, I change to an advantage plan. I was not happy with the choice I had made therefore I contacted Boomer Benefits. A young lady name Ashley G came to my aide. She was attentive and patience and made me feel that she could help me and that she did. She instructed me what I had to do and assist in getting it done. She stayed in contact keeping me update on the progress, until I was reinstated in my Aetna Supplemental plan. she also got me enrolled in Part D (the drug plan). Thanks

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Gloria, we are so happy to know Ashley could help you with your recent plan choices! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and feedback. Don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any issues!

Mar. 9th, 2023

Tschoon

Our underwriter, Ryan L. was great at helping clarify some of the confusion we had with all the different plans. He followed up with us and also was easy to get in contact with when I had a question. The Boomer customer service team is also wonderful. We had a problem with our plan cards. I called customer service and the issue was taken care of immediately and they again followed up to make sure everything was taken care of. I would and have recommended Boomer Benefits to friends and family.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Ryan was in explaining your options clearly and providing prompt communication. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Mar. 8th, 2023

Wes Hoppenrath Carmel, IN

My experience with Boomer Benefits was exceptional. From my first conversation with Ryan L, he walked me through the steps that were needed to apply for Medicare benefits. He was professional and answered every question that I had, and I had a lot. He made it so easy and painless to apply and get approved for my Medicare plan. I am so grateful to Ryan and Boomer Benefits. I would recommend them to anyone who needs advice for apply for a Medicare insurance plan.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Ryan! We are so pleased to hear that he could answer your questions and help make the process a bit easier. We know Medicare can be hard to navigate, so we appreciate you trusting us to help! Thank you for your recommendation, Wes.

Mar. 7th, 2023

Julie Thomas Cleveland, OH

Being brand new to Medicare, I did a lot of research before I found Boomer Benefits. My initial consult was thorough and enlightening, and the availability of webinars and educational links was invaluable! Ally N was the rep who walked me through the application process and answered my questions on the various policies. She knows what she's talking about, and the experience was a breeze. Would highly recommend Boomer Benefits to new Medicare recipients.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ally! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future! Thanks so much for your recommendation.

Jim Bigham Phoenix, AZ

I have been very pleased with the Service that Boomer Benefits provides. I recently had a question about a Medical bill I received that I thought my Plan G covered . I called Boomer Benefits and spoke with rep Allyson G and she immediately looked into my Claim and promised to call me back with the answer and it all happened quickly like within 5 minutes all was clearer to me . Thank you again Allyson for your Super Service Regards Jim B.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are glad Allyson could assist you with your claim and provide prompt communication! We greatly appreciate your 5-star review.

Elizabeth A Wickes Gowen, MI

Thank you! Peter M was excellent in helping me find dental/vision/hearing insurance since losing those benefits at my work. His knowledge, clear explanations and expertise in answering all my questions is greatly appreciated! What a wonderful blessing to have you in our corner as we transition into this new phase of life. Thank you, Peter, and Boomer Benefits! You alleviated a lot of concerns for me

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your experience with Peter! We are glad he could assist you with finding a dental/vision/hearing plan and answer your questions. We truly appreciate your review!

Mary B Elrick Pembroke, MA

Enrolling in Medicare is an overwhelming task! I was encouraged to contact Boomer Benefits - and I'm so glad I did! Linda H was my first contact, and oh, how knowledgeable! I got signed up in minutes and feel immensely confident. Since then, I have been contacted by Madison M, who expertly got me enrolled in Part D (the drug plan). She asked me a few questions and picked the plan that was the least costly, and best for me. Thank you all for the great service!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mary, thank you so much for sharing your kind words and feedback! We are happy to hear that Linda could help get you all signed up and that Madison could assist you with your Part D. We greatly appreciate your review!

Wally Klatch Denver, CO

I was struggling with a foggy understanding of Medicare and a friend pointed me to Boomer Benefits. After reading their material and watching their videos I reached out to them, and their agent Catherine H got in touch with me. My situation has some complications like living overseas when I turned 65 and not enrolling promptly in Medicare, and Catherine was careful to listen to the details of my situation and to clarify my goals, and then laid out the options that were most appropriate for me and "held my hand" as I worked to understand them and put them in place. The result is that I feel a high level of comfort about my health coverage for the coming years and the Medicare configuration I chose. Thanks Boomer Benefits and thanks Catherine H!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Wally, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Catherine. We are so pleased to hear she could be so helpful to you. Thank you for trusting us to help!

Dec. 4th, 2023

Greg Howe Chicago, IL

I have been a client of Boomer Benefits since the very beginning of my long journey through the Medicare process. Their team made a potential nightmare simple and easy to understand with their extensive knowledge of how the system functions. Most recently I was informed of a substantial monthly premium increase on my supplemental plan and immediately contacted BB to see what options were open to me. I had the pleasure of conferring with representative Peter M who was able to find me a plan with identical coverage for considerably less money. Thanks Peter! It's awesome to have a go to source for all my Medicare questions without having to deal with insurance companies directly. I would advise anyone just entering the world of Medicare to contact Boomer Benefits and let them do the groundwork. You'll be saving yourself a lot of headaches!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Greg, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Peter! We are so glad he could help you find a more cost-effective plan. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and share your feedback. Thank you for your 5-star rating!

Jun. 5th, 2023

Charles G Brookline, MA

I quickly became overwhelmed by the sheer volume of information about my impending change from employer provided insurances to the Medicare programs. I had waded through the internet quagmire and thought I had it figured out. During my searches, I found Boomer Benefits and decided to take advantage of their knowledge and services. I've already done a review of the service I enjoyed specific to my Parts A, B and C decisions. Then, it was on to Part D. Madison M drew the short straw and was assigned to me, showing great patience with all my questions and getting them all answered to my satisfaction. She was able to identify what we agreed was the best option for me and I couldn't be more satisfied. Now that I've been through this for myself, I know my wife will be starting with Boomer Benefits in 2 years. Thanks To all. Oh, and don't hesitate to take advantage of all the available video options available at the website. You'll know why when you start watching them and stop listening to the TV commercials. I know I must sound like a commercial myself, but, you'll see....

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Charles, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Madison! We are glad you found our resources and videos helpful as well! Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Mar. 1st, 2023

Nadine Weber Tinley Park, IL

I am new to retirement and am so very grateful for all the assistance BB has been able to provide on my new journey. From first call I felt comfortable and assured I was receiving the very best info regarding all my varied options. Recently had a billing issue between Medicare and my provider. I contacted their client help desk and was introduced to Natasha R. My lucky day, she helped me resolve the issue quickly, always assuring me it would be resolved. She has also done follow up calls to verify all issues are over. Thanks BB for employing such knowledgeable, through,kind employees as Natasha!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Nadine, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Natasha was in solving your claim issue. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Feb. 24th, 2023

Rhonda Thrasher Georgetown, IN

What fantastic service from Nicholas P and Dustin A. My initial call was to Dustin. He spent all the time i needed explaining Medicsre and the plans to me. So patient with me. Then I spoke with Nick as i was having trouble enrolling my prescriptions. Again absolutely amazing customer service. I know these men are busy but they made me feel like i was the only customer they had for that day. Never felt rushed. Answered all my questions. I am just starting medicare and was so confused. They were so knowledgeable. I will definitely tell my friends all about Boomer and how helpful they are. Thank you for hiring such kind, patient and understanding gentlemen!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Rhonda, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are glad Nicholas and Dustin could assist you with your Medicare plan needs and make sure to address any and all questions and concerns. We greatly appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Don't hesitate to call in the future!

Feb. 20th, 2023

Marcy Lexington, KY

oh my gosh !!! i spoke with Trey D incredible !! i have such a feeling of peace of mind about this whole medicare buisness, i was all confused,then i stumbled upon and i listened to the videos with Danielle R, and right away just thought, these are the people that will really help me. i got to speak with Trey D, he tried to telephone me 2 times, i was not able to speak, and the 3rd time we got to speak this morning, and he was SO helpful !! we both spoke real quick, number, facts, numbers, facts, numbers, facts, numbers and more numbers... we got alot of ground covered, and now here i sit with nothing but peacefulness in me as i will wait for my turn to come to join the other Americans on medicare, thanks to Trey D, i am actually excited !! THANK you Boomer Benefits !! THANK you Trey D !!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Marcy, we love to receive this type of feedback! We are so glad you were able to connect with Trey and that he could provide you with some peace of mind. We know Medicare can be confusing and hard to navigate, so thank you for listening to Danielle's videos and trusting us to be able to help! Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns!

Feb. 16th, 2023

Richard Aleks Ashburn, VA

I chose Boomer Benefits in 2018 because of their high ratings and my research that concluded that going with Medicare/Medigap agents has more advantages than not doing so. They helped me set up Medicare Part A, B, D and Medigap Plan G. In October 2022, I decided to replace my Medicare Part D and /Medigap Plan G with a Medicare Advantage Plan (Medicare Part C). Maritza is the Boomer Benefits agent who contacted me. The first call was before Medicare enrollment began, so we discussed what I wanted. The next call after enrollment began, we went over the Advantage Plan that I wanted while talking to her on the phone as well as following her requests on my computer. It took about 2 1/2 hours and I was initially all set. A few more calls were needed to iron out some problems. Maritza quickly resolved these problems and I was officially enrolled starting January 1st. Thank you, Maritza! January proved to be a medical test for my chosen Advantage Plan as well as cost of drugs by the plan. I had root canal and two weeks later a filling on the same tooth. The cost of my drug prescriptions were lower than I thought they would be. So, even though this is a late review, Maritza, you did a great job! Boomer Benefits is definitely the right choice I made in 2018 for my Medicare needs!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Richard, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Maritza was in assisting you with getting your plan sorted out. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Feb. 13th, 2023

Victoria Patenaude Kenner, LA

Great big shout out to Alexis P at Boomer Benefits for saving me from being sent to collections! Last year I started receiving invoices from a well-known lab telling me that I owed money for some routine bloodwork. Over many months, I spent hours on the phone between the lab's billing department and my doctor's office trying to rectify the situation. Each time my doctor's office would assure me that they had re-submitted and it was all taken care of and, a few days later, the lab would send me another bill saying that I still owed the money. When I went to my doctor's office for an in-person follow-up visit in early December, they insisted that this time it was really taken care of. A few days later I received yet another invoice letting me know that if I did not pay that I would be turned over to collections. In desperation I reached out to Alexis P at Boomer Benefits who calmly assured me that she would get to the bottom of it. A few short weeks later, I am pleased to report that I now owe nothing, and my credit has been saved! Thank you, Alexis P, for saving my sanity and my credit and thank you Boomer Benefits for having such an awesome member on your team!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Alexis! And thank you so much for trusting us to help you with your Medicare needs! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future, Victoria!

Feb. 9th, 2023

Larry Patterson Dallas, TX

I’m fairly certain that I’m not alone when it comes to having your phone, email and mailbox all start receiving information and suggestions about signing up for Medicare. All I really knew about it was that my signup date ‘window’ had arrived and that’s about it. With just a single call one of their agents, Jacob C, brought all the information I needed to understand my options and with that clarity came a peace of mind. Together we setup a plan and on the next call began taking the necessary steps. With Jacob’s assistance I now feel confident about my decisions and have gained knowledge about the government’s alphabet soup coverage that I’m going to use down the road as well. If you feel like you are in a swirling river of Medicare information and the waterfall is approaching, call Boomer Benefits to get someone in your canoe to help you navigate through it.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Larry, we're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Jacob! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Feb. 7th, 2023

Sharron Harrison Charlotte, NC

I had the pleasure of talking w/ Bill W today. I needed assistance with my spouse and I signing up and further comprehension of Medicare A, Medicare B, Medigap and dental/hearing and vision insurance. Now I took a full week and many hours in Medicare school learning, however Bill broke it all down. He explained everything to us in detail and we were able to comprehend the information. He then forwarded information to our email for clarification and to help us remember. That was truly needed and appreciated. He assisted us in signing up for the best programs that worked for us. He made the process seamless. This company, Danielle R, Bill W and all the employees and are unique and refreshing in a time like this, where the senior population is growing and in need of knowledge, patience and kindness. You are appreciated. Thank you and Blessings. Sharron

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sharron, we could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Bill was with helping you and your spouse sign up for your Medicare plans. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to give us a call! We are so grateful to be able to help clients like you every day.

Jan. 27th, 2023

Carol Matherley Goodlettsville, TN

Recently I had to help my mom navigate the world of Medicare - which was very scary because I was utterly clueless. We were getting calls from everyone and that made it even worse. Boomer Benefits came highly recommended by a close friend of my mom. I will be forever indebted to her friend. It was so nice to deal with someone who quickly relieved our anxiety and concerns when mom decided to change back to part F or G. JACOB N was a patient LIFE SAVER. He talked us through the companies that covered our area in Tennessee. He helped us with the application. He even called when the application was accepted!! Jacob made it very easy and stress-free for mom and me. He even promised to be our go-to guy if we had any other questions. I have already recommended Boomer Benefits to other friends. Jacob N is the BEST!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you and your mom recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Jacob! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

Jan. 25th, 2023

Dick Wilcox Franklin, NC

Rachel M is awesome. Saved us $2K+ never thought we could change Medicare supplement plans and save this much. She worked tirelessly through a lot of issues to deliver better than excellent service. Thank you !!!!! I had been turned down in the past when trying to change plans. Rachel was perfect in finding a better company at a lot less cost. Great service and patience. My wife’s change was turned down by the first company mostly because of our mistakes. Rachel found another that worked perfectly saving us a lot of money. The service after the sale with Boomer Benefits is a real plus too.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Rachel! We are thrilled to hear that she could help you find a more cost-effective plan and save yourselves some money! We are grateful to be able to help clients like you. We greatly appreciate your review.

Jan. 6th, 2023

Barb Witkowski San Jose, CA

I began my quest to learn about the possibilities for Medicare a few years ago, before I was actually ready to take the plunge. I came across Boomer Benefits FB Q and A group and decided to learn more. BB also has a lot of great info on their web pages. This fall I finally decided I was going to retire and wanted to complete my applications for my Medigap and Part D Plans. I attempted to contact one of the agents I had been in touch with the previous years when I was still working. Instead, I heard from a different agent- Latisha (Tish) P who readily took over on my case and was able to get me all hooked up. This was all during the mad rush during open enrollment and the beginning of the holiday season through december. And I was needing to be set up by Jan this year. Despite all of the hubbub and our own vacations, we were able to accomplish my goals. Thanks to everyone involved and I really felt valued. And special thanks to Tish.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Barb, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Tish! We are happy to hear that you have found our information helpful to you! We know the open enrollment period is not easy so thank you so much for your patience! We are glad you and Tish could get you all set with your Medigap and Part D plans! We greatly appreciate your 5-star rating and review.

Jan. 6th, 2023

Michael M San Mateo, CA

"Long Story Short", I signed up for Medicare Part B several years after I was first eligible...because I was covered by corporate group insurance. Of course, that fact caused (a still ongoing, I must add) issue with SSA & Medicare because I had to provide them with proof of my group insurance and, well, it just takes SSA a long time to catch up to information they receive. And Boomer Benefits has been an incredible help, advocate and partner in helping me to navigate the situation! My two original contacts, Amy Boling and Bree Walker were both extremely knowledgeable and professional in helping me decide and get signed up for Plan G and Part D coverages. And, I can't say enough about what an amazing, professional, organized, proactive help Michelle Weingart has been in assisting me with my continued navigation through the SSA/Medicare system to make sure my information is correctly reflected with my carriers; again...since SSA/Medicare are bureaucratic behemoths. She has been tirelessly positive, organized and as I mentioned prior, proactive in the help she has afforded me in dealing with what has ended up to be quite a substantial and challenging important life project!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Michael, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are so glad Amy and Bree could help you initially with setting up your Plan G and Part D plans! We are glad Michelle could assist you with ensuring your information is reflected correctly with your carriers. Thank you for trusting us to assist you with your Medicare needs. We greatly appreciate your 5-star review!

Jan. 3rd, 2023

carol watson Pueblo, CO

I needed to see if changing from Medicare Parts A, B and D to an advantage plan would work better for me. Even though Medicare does a good job laying out the information, there’s just a lot of it. I had heard of Boomer Benefits previously and had listened to some of their videos. With that, I contacted Boomer Benefits and within a very short time Leah R. called me. She was very professional, polite, and kind. She listened to what I needed and found the best plan for me. She was very helpful, explained what I would be getting, and followed up on any questions that I had. Leah, thank you. Carol Watson

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for checking out some of our videos and trusting us to be able to assist you! We are so glad Leah could provide you with helpful customer service and explain your options clearly. Thank you for your 5-star rating!

Dec. 20th, 2022

Linda M Bryan, TX

Allyson G spent a great deal of time with me explaining the different parts of Medicare. I had several questions about several areas of Medicare, and she is working on all of them or forwarding them to the department that deals with that area of Medicare. I appreciated her patience and kindness at the end of the day when we talked. I was so frustrated and anxious and on the verge of tears and Allyson was kind enough to repeat some dates and open up a case for a lost RX I had filled and couldn’t find 3 weeks ago. Allyson went the extra step in explaining coverage for different plans and answering my questions. I know I can call her with my Medicare questions and know she will listen and give me direction.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Linda, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Allyson! We are happy to hear she could answer your questions and provide you with great customer service! We appreciate your feedback and 5-star rating.

Holly Wilson Las Vegas, NV

After receiving statements stating that MCR denied blood work ordered by the physician I made numerous calls to the billing department that failed to correct the coding. I called Boomer Benefis and in comes Janay F. I know this clinic is very frustrating to deal with but Janay kept at it and was successful in getting the coding corrected and the bill paid for by MCR. Boomer Benefits has the very best customer services I have ever known. Janay is brilliant and kept us informed throughout the process, she wasn't going to give up and even went the extra mile in continually following up with the clinic making sure they were working on correcting their error. Thank you Janay and Boomer Benefits for all you do.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Holly, thank you for sharing your experience with Janay! We are so glad she was able to assist you in getting the bill coded correctly and could provide you with great customer service. We truly appreciate your kind words and 5-star review.

PB Denver, CO

My husband and I have received a tremendous amount of help, education and guidance from Boomer Benefits over the past several years. Boomer Benefits also provides a huge service to the entire community of senior citizens in the U.S. by helping us to navigate Medicare, Medicare supplements and Medicare Part D policies, all without charge to us. Today, Jasleen S helped my husband and I during the 2022 Medicare Open Enrollment Period for the year 2023, to find and sign up for the most cost-effective Part D plan available in our area for the medications we are presently taking. Their representatives are well-trained, kind and courteous. I am so glad that for us senior citizens, this company "has our backs."

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad we've been able to assist both you and your husband on your Medicare journey! We are happy to hear that Jasleen could assist you both recently with finding a cost-effective Part D plan. Thanks so much for your 5-star review!

MIKE OLDHAM Massillon, OH

I'm more than happy to share the wonderful experience I have had with Boomer Benefits and specifically with my Boomer representative, Chloe H! I had been reading about the Plan G benefit and decided to take a look into it prior to a scheduled surgery. I had declined to leave my employer provided insurance plan when I hit 65 and was worried that I wouldn't have enough time to make the switch before the surgery date. Chloe presented me with a Plan G program option through AARP's UnitedHeathcare Supplemental policy, which is unbelievable, along with a great Plan D drug benefit through Aetna. She took care of everything and walked me through each step I needed to take in order to have my Medicare coverage active prior to my surgery date. Only through Chloe's help, was I able to save thousands of dollars that I would have had to pay under my old employer based plan. Here's the best part, my Plan G deductible for the entire year is only $245 and my Plan G renewal premium is locked in at a fixed rate! A huge shout out to Chloe H and Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mike, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Chloe! We are glad she could assist you in transitioning to a Plan G before your scheduled surgery date and help make sure everything was good to go! We appreciate your feedback and 5-star review!

Prakash Patel Plano, TX

I have been with Boomerbenifits when I first applied for Medicare in 2021. Peter M helped me find a new prescription plan for 2023 with the best premium and the lowest cost for my medications. Today he brought the insurance person on the phone to resolve my prescription cost that should have been lower since I am out of a donut hole. it took 30 minutes to resolve it and Peter stayed on line till it was done to my satisfaction. He is the one I call for any issues. This is the benefit one get for being with Boomerbenefit because they have a full staff to assist than an individual offering their service as an insurance agent. Call them up and you won't regret.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are happy to hear that Peter could assist you with your prescription plan and help resolve an issue! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback! We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation!

Kathy J Kailua-Kona, HI

When I was Medicare eligible I had already researched the quagmire of Medicare when my husband was eligible. I thought I understood a lot but my Boomers Benefits agent a year ago, Jessica Y, patiently answered all my question and finally I got a very clear understanding of the options, the costs, the quality of insurance companies, etc. This year I worked with Sandra Cordova during open enrollment. She also was responsive, direct and very helpful in answering my questions. One major thing I like about BB is they will only represent quality insurance companies in terms of their financial viability and customer responsiveness. They is very important should you ever have a Medicare claim problem. Thank you Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kathy, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad Jessica could answer your questions and explain your options clearly so that you can make an informed decision. We are also glad Sandra could assist you this year and provide you with great customer service as well! We truly appreciate your review and feedback!

Sharon Lynn Tulsa, OK

Justin K made the Medicare nightmare disappear! He is Professional, Informative, Honest, Understanding & also has an Outstanding Personality. After reading & searching for answers online I felt I was ready to speak to an Insurance company I had chose and I called them on the phone. After the call…something didn’t seem exactly right to me. I had Bad Vibes! Again, back to internet searching for particular answers to certain questions about my rights signing up with a company for the first time. I then discovered Boomer Benefits. I simply called to ask 1 question to clarify if what I was told by another independent insurance company was actually correct in how I discovered they wanted to proceed if I were to sign up with them. Justin answered all my questions!! He actually made me feel so much better about the Medicare sign up process…than the other company I had called. As a result, I felt so good about everything & the way he explained things to me…that I decided to call him back the very next day & had him sign me up with a plan. I thought so highly of Justin…that I suggested to my husband that he should talk to Justin in the near future when it was his time to sign up for Medicare. My husband did talk with Justin & also signed up for Medicare this year, too! It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with Justin K & Boomer Benefits. Justin…Keep Up the Excellent Work you are doing! You are the Man! Outstanding Job! Well Done! Thank You So Much for being so dedicated to your work! My husband & myself Greatly Appreciate You and ALL you have helped us with along the way! Kudos to you & your service team as well & to Boomer Benefits Co.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Sharon, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Justin! We are happy to hear that he could provide you with excellent customer service and answer your questions and help make you feel a bit better about the whole Medicare process! We truly appreciate all your kind words and recommendation.

Jim Oceanside, CA

I called to learn more about Medicare and my additional coverage options. I talked with Jacob C and asked him all the questions I had prepared during my earlier research regarding Medicare, Advantage, and Supplemental plans. Jacob answered all my initial questions to my satisfaction. We set up a 2nd call date/time for a week later. After more research on my part, Jacob called on the scheduled date and at the exact minute as planned. Again, Jacob was professional, knowledgeable, and most of all, did not hurry me through another round of questions I needed further explanations on. In the end, I was more than happy to sign up through Boomer Benefits with my Supplemental plan.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Jim, we are glad Jacob could answer your questions and help you explore your plan options! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We truly appreciate your 5-star review!